PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Islam is a Religion of Peace, Goodwill and Ethical Treatment of all People

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Personally, I like stores to be open on Sundays. It's bad enough that banks and the post office shut down for a day and a half every weekend. :)

But if I had to weigh the scariness between finding out that I have to wait until Monday to buy a much needed replacement pack of razor blades and getting blown up by a retarded islamic kid strapped into a bomb harness by his jihadi elders, I'd have to say that sunday closures aren't that bad.

Nothing scarier than a bunch of radical christians wanting a day of rest. That is obviously just as scary as muslims wanting to behead you, set you on fire, drag headless burnt body through the streets with cheers from other peace loving muslims then hang whats left of your body from a bridge.

They are sooo equal.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Ahhh, the old "I have black friends" gambit to deflect any charge of racism. Now being applied to the Muslim issue.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 01:25 PM
The problem of Radical Islamists is. Not the nature of it. Radical nut jobs of ANY RELIGION, given a cause and stage, are the same. Now do you agree that the previous sentence is correct?

I think most would argee a radical nut, is a radical nut. Just as most SHOULD agree that the radicalism of islam is a million times worse than ANY other religion hands down and it isn't even close.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Nothing scarier than a bunch of radical christians wanting a day of rest. That is obviously just as scary as muslims wanting to behead you, set you on fire, drag headless burnt body through the streets with cheers from other peace loving muslims then hang whats left of your body from a bridge.

They are sooo equal.

The day of rest doesn't bother me.

What bothers me would be hideous torture intended to crush ideological opposition (Spanish Inquisition) or small town politics going McCarthy with a public burning on the line (witch trials) or imperialistic expansion/nation building/global conquest with God as an excuse (Crusades) or domestic terrorism (abortion clinic murders) or "cultural genocide" (absorption of pagan communities in Europe)...I think you get the idea.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 01:36 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HmxR6jYR6pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAOLMAO

Representing the true "Religion of Peace, Goodwill and Ethical Treatment of all People" :

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z6FdJrHhDu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p3O-hsKwI5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i2RyMmX3ipQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YROAglBL7HE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys are so laughable in your close-minded, ignorant, ideological, hypocricy. LMAO

Jaric
07-20-2011, 01:37 PM

They are sooo equal.

Listen, if you guys are going to make the comparison, as least try to use apples to apples.

Bring Fred Phelp's crazy ass into the discussion.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 01:37 PM
I think most would argee a radical nut, is a radical nut. Just as most SHOULD agree that the radicalism of islam is a million times worse than ANY other religion hands down and it isn't even close.

Not really. It's a matter of different time periods and what has become "acceptable", just as Frankie said.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Head Iranian Speaks.....

Tehran, 20 July (AKI) – Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has threatened to destroy the United States and Israel if put on the defensive.

Reaching a bit in our profusion of posts are we?

Frankie
07-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Look guys. It's been a slice of heaven. But all this ideological ignorance is getting too much to handle. I'll revisit this thread after a while. But for now, I'll leave you to enjoy your circle jerk.

vailpass
07-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Could we maybe strap a martyr belt on Frankie and send him to his homeland to inspect the nuclear operation?

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 01:54 PM

Just news from the motherland.

vailpass
07-20-2011, 01:57 PM

LMAO Indeed, even though the anti-semite goat humper won't admit it.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Listen, if you guys are going to make the comparison, as least try to use apples to apples.

Bring Fred Phelp's crazy ass into the discussion.

Speaking of comparing fruit. The closest is Fred Phelps, and I don't know of anyone who would say he isn't crazy, but he hasn't ever killed anyone, beheaded anyone, blown up anyone. He is a pest for sure, but he doesn't instruct his followers to kill which is the key difference here. If muslims would turn to peaceful protests we wouldn't have this thread.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Speaking of comparing fruit. The closest is Fred Phelps, and I don't know of anyone who would say he isn't crazy, but he hasn't ever killed anyone, beheaded anyone, blown up anyone. He is a pest for sure, but he doesn't instruct his followers to kill which is the key difference here. If muslims would turn to peaceful protests we wouldn't have this thread.

I'd say the Christian Identity people from the KKK are closer than Phelps.

go bowe
07-20-2011, 02:17 PM

muslims have been staging peaceful protests throughout much of the me, even when violently suppressed...

the muslims you describe are islamist radicals who seek to kill us...

compared to the billion or so muslims, it's just a few who are fanatics...

a few too many, but not representative in any way of muslims world-wide...

muslims do not want to kill us...

radical islamists want to kill us...

and kill fellow muslims that don't follow their wild-assed radical bastardization of islam...

more muslims have died at the hands of aq and the taliban than westerners, many more (i know this because they cry about it on al jazeera :p )...

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
skinheads and natzis are not radical christians. They hate jews equal to muslims. Not sure if you knew or not, but Jesus was a jew, it is a silly non comparison.

The closest I think you could get in todays world are the ones who try to kill abortion clenic doctors. The only problem in comparing them is if you took all the attempts on clenics in the last decade by the handfull of nuts who attack them it still wouldn't equal one day of the violence by the millions of islamic nuts who use deadly violence EVERY SINGLE DAY.

How many muslim extremists are killed each year? How many still exist? Those numbers alone should be scary no matter what religion you are.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Frankie, I don't get why you try to argue for this religion you claim to not be a part of. Call a spade a spade for crying out loud.

LiveSteam
07-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Has someone taken out Iran yet? What's the hold up?

I have a plan. wanna see it?

listopencil
07-20-2011, 02:34 PM
skinheads and natzis are not radical christians.

Bullshit.

Klan groups increasingly are cooperating with neo-Nazi groups (http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/affiliations.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk).

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/intro.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=KKK

The United Realms of America are joined together by our will and desire for action, and because of the common bond shared by blood and by our faith in Jesus Christ (YAHSHUAH) the Messiah. We are a fraternal, patriotic, white Christian coalition, standing up for white rights and promoting the ideas of Western Christian Civilization. We desire to work in unity with other Klan organizations that share our philosophies, traditional goals, and most importantly our desire for truth in the word of YAHWEH, in order to preserve and promote white heritage, and the Christian faith. We strive to establish the laws of YAHWEH (GOD) here on earth!
http://www.curakkkk.com/index2.html

Radar Chief
07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
skinheads and natzis are not radical christians. They hate jews equal to muslims. Not sure if you knew or not, but Jesus was a jew, it is a silly non comparison.

The closest I think you could get in todays world are the ones who try to kill abortion clenic doctors. The only problem in comparing them is if you took all the attempts on clenics in the last decade by the handfull of nuts who attack them it still wouldn't equal one day of the violence by the millions of islamic nuts who use deadly violence EVERY SINGLE DAY.

How many muslim extremists are killed each year? How many still exist? Those numbers alone should be scary no matter what religion you are.

I certainly wouldn’t say that. True their particular brand of anger is directed more at race than religion but the KKK especially claim to be Christians.
Both have a long history of violence including murder and involvement in organized crime. Particularly the KKK was a large, highly feared terrorist organization until the FBI decimated them. Now they’re more of an afterthought, almost a joke compared to what they used to be.

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Look guys. It's been a slice of heaven. But all this ideological ignorance is getting too much to handle. I'll revisit this thread after a while. But for now, I'll leave you to enjoy your circle jerk.

And Frankie once again retreats in defeat. Next time use even bigger words and a larger, and maybe you won't have to resort to your mindless insults in order to try to win your argument.

go bowe
07-20-2011, 03:04 PM
I certainly wouldn’t say that. True their particular brand of anger is directed more at race than religion but the KKK especially claim to be Christians.
Both have a long history of violence including murder and involvement in organized crime. Particularly the KKK was a large, highly feared terrorist organization until the FBI decimated them. Now they’re more of an afterthought, almost a joke compared to what they used to be.

i guess the kkk of yore was a terrorist organization...

never thought of it that way...

but it fits...

Radar Chief
07-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Bullshit.

Klan groups increasingly are cooperating with neo-Nazi groups (http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/affiliations.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=kkk).

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/intro.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=KKK

The United Realms of America are joined together by our will and desire for action, and because of the common bond shared by blood and by our faith in Jesus Christ (YAHSHUAH) the Messiah. We are a fraternal, patriotic, white Christian coalition, standing up for white rights and promoting the ideas of Western Christian Civilization. We desire to work in unity with other Klan organizations that share our philosophies, traditional goals, and most importantly our desire for truth in the word of YAHWEH, in order to preserve and promote white heritage, and the Christian faith. We strive to establish the laws of YAHWEH (GOD) here on earth!
http://www.curakkkk.com/index2.html

NeoNazis and Skin Heads, basically an offshoot of the NeoNazis as I understand it, are a lot less concerned with religion and more concerned with skin color.
Funny though, neither one will hesitate to work with Mexican drug cartels for profit. Seems money trumps the master race. :hmmm:

go bowe
07-20-2011, 03:06 PM
And Frankie once again retreats in defeat. Next time use even bigger words and a larger, and maybe you won't have to resort to your mindless insults in order to try to win your argument.

ah but defeat is in the eyes of the victor...

or some such happy horseshit... :) :) :)

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Check the title of this thread and many threads on the subject that HCF has made. And you have jumped in with glee totally going on with the spirit of the title. I'm not going back to find and point out many posts that you have made, but they speak of your ideological venom on the subject of religions and the superiority of yours over others.

I have said many times that I believe in God but I'm not for the concept of religion. But I do not insult followers of other religions by painting them the same color as their nut jobs. You, HCF, Sad Crap and a few others here routinely do.

You are a fucking liar. Show one post, just one post, where I have condemned the entire religion of Islam. Show me the glee. You better have some evidence asshole, or you need to shut the fuck up and sit down. You hurl insults at me, HCF, and even The Mad Crapper with no evidence whatsoever. The Mad Crapper might have a few screws loose, but at least he occasionally backs up his arguments with a link or a news article. All you do is hurl insults and make pee-pee jokes. You are a fool and a joke.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 03:18 PM

You've got the people who blow up abortion clinics and kill abortion doctors to prove that killing people is wrong too. (I love the irony of that by the way despite being against abortion in general)

Do Muslims currently enjoy a numerical advantage on teh crazies? Well if newspaper articles posted on chiefsplanet is any indication, I'll go with yes.

The point though, is that it's not fair to judge an entire religion by their lowest common denomininator. The overall message of Islam is really not all that different from that of Christianty. The problem though is that you have an entire region which is incredibly poor and so you have large groups of people with nothing to do who are very easily manipulated by those with their own nefarious intentions.

And so the message gets twisted. Much like the message of the Bible gets twisted by less than scrupulous Christians looking out for their own best interests.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Head Iranian Speaks.....

Tehran, 20 July (AKI) – Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has threatened to destroy the United States and Israel if put on the defensive.

What country on earth would not take that posture "IF PUT ON THE DEFENSIVE?"

Frankie
07-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Speaking of comparing fruit. The closest is Fred Phelps, and I don't know of anyone who would say he isn't crazy, but he hasn't ever killed anyone, beheaded anyone, blown up anyone.

And you really don't think they would if they were cornered? You're an idiot if you say no.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 03:53 PM
They must be controlled by potions and warlocks.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 03:53 PM
skinheads and natzis are not radical christians. ROFL

How can I argue with that kind of logic? I give up!!!LMAO

They hate jews equal to muslims.http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ahmadinejad_afp.jpg

Disapproving of Israel is not the same as hating Jews. But if it makes you feel better stay ignorant.

Frankie, I don't get why you try to argue for this religion you claim to not be a part of.I never said I was not a Muslim by birth. I have said MANY TIMES "I'M NOT RELIGIOUS!!!!"

Man you guys are thick!!!

Frankie
07-20-2011, 03:57 PM

Yeah me leaving you alone to hopelessly wallow in your ignorance is victory in your eyes.

Whatever makes your wittwe peepee feew biggo!LMAO

listopencil
07-20-2011, 03:58 PM
NeoNazis and Skin Heads, basically an offshoot of the NeoNazis as I understand it, are a lot less concerned with religion and more concerned with skin color.
Funny though, neither one will hesitate to work with Mexican drug cartels for profit. Seems money trumps the master race. :hmmm:

Apparently the Neo Nazis and the skinheads are aligning themselves more with the KKK and Christian Identity people. But yeah, I guess all the freaks can put away their little pet hatreds when there is money to be made.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 04:02 PM
You are a ****ing liar. I thought filter evasion was a big no no with you. But like everything else about your arguments, this shows you up as the hypocrite that you are.

Show one post, just one post, where I have condemned the entire religion of Islam.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to. I explained to you that reading the title of this thread and chiming in in support of it is enough to prove my point. You never said, "This thread's claim is out of line, but here's my point...." Instead you came in (yes) with glee when you felt your kind of posters are posting with your kind of bigotry.

Like I said you are a hypocrite and an ignorant one at that.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 04:05 PM

And so the message gets twisted. Much like the message of the Bible gets twisted by less than scrupulous Christians looking out for their own best interests.

Exactly.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 04:06 PM
You've got the people who blow up abortion clinics and kill abortion doctors to prove that killing people is wrong too. (I love the irony of that by the way despite being against abortion in general)

Do Muslims currently enjoy a numerical advantage on teh crazies? Well if newspaper articles posted on chiefsplanet is any indication, I'll go with yes.

The point though, is that it's not fair to judge an entire religion by their lowest common denomininator. The overall message of Islam is really not all that different from that of Christianty. The problem though is that you have an entire region which is incredibly poor and so you have large groups of people with nothing to do who are very easily manipulated by those with their own nefarious intentions.

Thanks. I couldn't haver said it better. Rep.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Gotta keep looking for those positive human interest sort of news reports from the middle east. You know the ones where women can drive, stoning have been banned, new Methodist churches going up across the land, children being taught that non violence and tolerance is best as they sit and visit with their Jewish friends and Christian friends.

I know they are out there so I'll keep looking.

vailpass
07-20-2011, 04:58 PM
ROFL

http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ahmadinejad_afp.jpg

Disapproving of Israel is not the same as hating Jews. But if it makes you feel better stay ignorant.

I never said I was not a Muslim by birth. I have said MANY TIMES "I'M NOT RELIGIOUS!!!!"

Look at the size of the beak on Ahmanutjob. Holy lord.
Has anyone bombed Iran's nuclear program yet? What the hell is taking so long?
Put Neidermyer on it, he's a sneaky bastard.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Look at the size of the beak on Ahmanutjob. Holy lord.
Has anyone bombed Iran's nuclear program yet? What the hell is taking so long?
Put Neidermyer on it, he's a sneaky bastard.

Well, last report I read was there were unusual US ship movements in the Gulf with more coming from the Indian Ocean. It's thought Israel is behind a strike....and they will drag us into it despite Gate's not being behind that. Guess Obama isn't a wimp after all 'eh?

Oh and about that picture, there are Orthodox Jews that don't support Zionism...'er that is political and military Zionism ( not spiritual which is different). So that picture doesn't surprise me. Does it mean they hate themselves and other Jews? I think NOT!

I haven't read this thread only looked at this post as I came in at the end.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Gotta keep looking for those positive human interest sort of news reports from the middle east. You know the ones where women can drive, stoning have been banned, new Methodist churches going up across the land, children being taught that non violence and tolerance is best as they sit and visit with their Jewish friends and Christian friends.

So does Google just not work for you or something? I know the posts in this thread have been spread out over a length of time but the last time a similar comment was made I responded with:

Here's some condemnation of terror, I assume that's what you mean by "islamists":

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

That was the first hit on a google search that took 0.35 seconds. I'm sure with a little more time and effort you could find whatever you are looking for.

Have you tried using a search engine?

Jaric
07-20-2011, 05:11 PM
The short version is that the Christians don't like Islam.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:11 PM
The short version is that the Christians don't like Islam.

For at least a thousand years!

Jaric
07-20-2011, 05:13 PM
For at least a thousand years!

The whole situation reminds of a very large scale fight between siblings over a parent's affection.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:15 PM
The whole situation reminds of a very large scale fight between siblings over a parent's affection.

Except in this case the parent is God!

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Darn, I was just now doing a Google search because I think the human rights problems in Muslim countries have a lot to do with enforcement of Sharia Law. You know, that whole lack of "separation of Church and State" seems to be a bitch to get over. I must have typed something in wrong because I got this instead:

http://www.history.org/foundation/journal/spring03/branks.cfm

Every Virginia minister was required to read the "Articles, Lawes and Orders" to his congregation every Sunday, and, among other things, parishioners were reminded that failure to attend church twice each day was punishable in the first instance by the loss of a day's food. A second offense was punishable by a whipping and a third by six months of rowing in the colony's galleys. Which underlines the notion of the law as an arm of religious orthodoxy.

In the Puritan north a religious message leaps out from almost every page of the early criminal codes. Sin, of course, existed in the eyes of the beholders, and the eyes were everywhere—as you might expect in small, inbred communities. Consider the scrutiny given to observance of the Sabbath. The law usually required churchgoing, and someone was always checking attendance. In early Virginia, every minister was entitled to appoint four men in his fort or settlement to inform on religious scofflaws.

In 1642, Edward Preston was sentenced to be publicly whipped at both Plymouth and Barnstable "for his lewd practices tending to sodomy with Edward Mitchell, and pressing John Keene thereunto (if he would have yielded)." Keene, who had reported the crime, was required to watch the punishment because he was suspected of "not being without fault himself." No death penalty here, since the actions of Preston and Mitchell only "tended toward sodomy."

Most self-respecting settlements also had a ducking stool, a seat set at the end of two beams twelve or fifteen feet long that could be swung out from the bank of a pond or river. This engine of punishment was especially assigned to scolds—usually women but sometimes men—and sometimes to quarrelsome married couples tied back to back. Other candidates were slanderers, "makebayts," brawlers, "chyderers," railers, and "women of light carriage," as well as brewers of bad beer, bakers of bad bread, and unruly paupers. In the absence of a proper ducking stool, authorities in some climes, as in Northampton County, Virginia, ordered the offender "dragged at a boat's Starn in ye River from ye shoare and thence unto the shoare again."

(That's right. You read it correctly. Eat a sandwich, you scrawny thing)

Perhaps the cruelest punishment for slanderers, nags, and gossips, when simple gagging wasn't enough, was the brank, sometimes called the "gossip's bridle" or "scold's helm." This was a sort of heavy iron cage, that covered the head; a flat tongue of iron, sometimes spiked, was thrust into the mouth over the criminal's tongue. Less sophisticated areas made do with a "simpler machine—a cleft stick pinched on the tongue." Either system pretty much insured silence.

...and so on.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 05:25 PM
And you really don't think they would if they were cornered? You're an idiot if you say no.

So you are comparing people that kill every single day and preach violence, to people that you believe would IF they were cornered huh? Got it. You're the foolish village idiot.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 05:27 PM
So you are comparing people that kill every single day and preach violence, to people that you believe would IF they were cornered huh? Got it. You're the foolish village idiot.

Hows it rank with puritans in 1642? Can a village have more than one idiot?

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 05:28 PM

Isn't their "bible" written by Adolph Hitler? Can you go to their church if you are black or jewish? I would say they are a racist radical group not a religous one.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 05:29 PM

Sometimes a whole country full. Actually, most of the ME is full of them.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:30 PM
The definition of "women of light carriage" meant women who engaged in extramarital affairs.

BTW all kinds of sexual crimes including bestiality, rape; even children born out of wedlock and sodomy were common among the Puritans. Societies with an endless list of laws is a way to tell how often they do those things. Heh!

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Too bad we can't go back in time and find out what it's like when the power of the State is backed up by the authority of the Church. Oh wait, we can to a degree. Just take a look at those countries where it still applies and it's like a looking glass aimed at our own past.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:34 PM
The definition of "women of light carriage" meant women who engaged in extramarital affairs.

BTW all kinds of sexual crimes including bestiality, rape; even children born out of wedlock and sodomy were common among the Puritans. Societies with an endless list of laws is a way to tell how often they do those things. Heh!

Well, shoot. I was hoping to encourage women to develop a more voluptuous figure.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:36 PM

This is perhaps the most ignorant of all of your posts EVER:

- Women drive in most Muslim countries.

- Stoning is a primitive religious practice approved by all three Abrahamic religions. If this country ever gets taken over by fundamental Christians you can look forward to that practice here too.

- Why should there be a lot of Churches in Muslim countries. Would that be a sign of civilization by your definition? There are churches in Muslim countries proportional to their Christian population. I bet there are less mosques in the U.S. than there are there are churches in Iran. Google something before you post your ignorance.

- As I was growing up, there were absolutely no such thing as hatred for Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Fire worshippers etc thought in our schools. You have been drinking a lot of Kool-Aid made by your RWNJ propagandists who want you to see the practice of Radical Talibans (etc.) as a reason of your own hatred of all Muslims.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Well, shoot. I was hoping to encourage women to develop a more voluptuous figure.
Are you Peter Rubens the Baroque painter?

Here's where I found it. It didn't make sense so I was compelled to look up the term. Things back then had different meanings sometimes.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of_women_in_light_carriage

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:37 PM

This post was in response to a blatant accusation of Muslims as Jew haters.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:38 PM
So does Google just not work for you or something? I know the posts in this thread have been spread out over a length of time but the last time a similar comment was made I responded with:

Have you tried using a search engine?

No. He prefers to keep hating in the dark.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Are you Peter Rubens the Baroque painter?

Here's where I found it. It didn't make sense so I was compelled to look up the term. Things back then had different meanings sometimes.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of_women_in_light_carriage

I'm not necessarily only interested in Rubenesque women, but I'm much more turned off by the overly skinny as opposed to the heavier women. And I prefer women who have lots of curves.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm not necessarily only interested in Rubenesque women, but I'm much more turned off by the overly skinny as opposed to the heavier women. And I prefer women who have lots of curves.

Is this a curve you're throwing in this thread? :p

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Is this a curve you're throwing in this thread? :p

No, I'm easily distracted by women. It's a fault of mine that I've given up trying to correct.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 05:43 PM
ROFL

I never said I was not a Muslim by birth. I have said MANY TIMES "I'M NOT RELIGIOUS!!!!"

You should really understand ignorance! He has denied the holocaust even happened to the Jews dumbass!! Iran is the financial supporter of Hamas who declares their goal is to bring all the jews to Israel so they will be easier to kill all in one place vs. hunting them down all around the world.

I know you understand these facts so why do you not just come out and say they are wrong instead of these bullshit excuses?

Cause you are Bagdad Bob!

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:44 PM

(-) X (-) = (+)

Being called a village idiot by an idiot who thinks religious zealotry produces different radicals beacuase of their brand of religion, totally ignoring historical evidence. = Proof of being cerebrally correct.

Thank you.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Sometimes a whole country full. Actually, most of the ME is full of them.

Getting totally outclassed in the debate tends to bring out primitive emotions, like, say,.... bigotry?

Frankie
07-20-2011, 05:49 PM
You should really understand ignorance! He has denied the holocaust even happened to the Jews dumbass!! Iran is the financial supporter of Hamas who declares their goal is to bring all the jews to Israel so they will be easier to kill all in one place vs. hunting them down all around the world.

I know you understand these facts so why do you not just come out and say they are wrong instead of these bullshit excuses?

Cause you are Bagdad Bob!

Yeah that picture is Photoshopped. LMAO. Call me a dumbass all you want but your very reply to an empirical evidence shows how stupid, blindly hateful, and close-minded you are.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 05:51 PM
My theory is that amenewhoever is just the clown Iran parades around so the real ruler isn't in the public spotlight as much.

listopencil
07-20-2011, 05:52 PM
My theory is that amenewhoever is just the clown Iran parades around so the real ruler isn't in the public spotlight as much.

You mean like George Bush?

Jaric
07-20-2011, 05:54 PM

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/670_1224883480"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/670_1224883480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah that picture is Photoshopped. LMAO. Call me a dumbass all you want but your very reply to an empirical evidence shows how stupid, blindly hateful, and close-minded you are.

Yeah sure whatever Bagdad Bob!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrEyAGWAPug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4qMs5ASIDv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
ROFL

You are a fucking idiot!!!!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M-5qCktWNJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil
07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
<object sap="object" height="370" width="450">

<embed sap="flash" src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/670_1224883480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" height="370" width="450"></object>

Hilarious. Laughing my ass off.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah sure whatever Bagdad Bob!

Please don't pretend that Islam has a monopoly on people misinterpreting a holy book for their own purposes.

Unless you want me posting a bunch of videos of Christians making asses of themselves in the name of "God." Or hell, we could just pick up a history book. It's been happening pretty much since we first created religion.

Mohammad deeply respected the prophets of both Judaism and Christianity. There is nothing in the Koran that preaches trying to exterminate the Jews. That's nonsense added in by psychotic zealots to serve their own purposes. It's no different that the cockgobblers who try to tell us that Jesus wants you to kill gay people.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Hilarious. Laughing my ass off.

Joe Rogan's stand up is freaking hilarious.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Please don't pretend that Islam has a monopoly on people misinterpreting a holy book for their own purposes.

Unless you want me posting a bunch of videos of Christians making asses of themselves in the name of "God." Or hell, we could just pick up a history book. It's been happening pretty much since we first created religion.

Mohammad deeply respected the prophets of both Judaism and Christianity. There is nothing in the Koran that preaches trying to exterminate the Jews. That's nonsense added in by psychotic zealots to serve their own purposes. It's no different that the cockgobblers who try to tell us that Jesus wants you to kill gay people.

Do you know who Al Husseini was?

Point is there is a huge giant difference between some religous nutjob preaching some BS, and some religous nutjob actually having millions believe and practice in the killing of a race of people. Especially in modern times.

I am very happy to say not EVERY muslim is radical or believes jews are = to Lucifer.
Not every muslim believes in violence. Every religion has a Shindler's list.

But I do recognize there is a very, very large section that would love to kill or cheer the killing of a jew, or any of their allies, even if it is a baby.

How many radical muslims have been killed in the last say 20 years?

How many radicals are left?

How many have been killed BECAUSE of radical muslims in the last 20 years?

Every religion has their own radical nut jobs, but you cannot compare another religion to islam.

patteeu
07-20-2011, 07:58 PM
The problem of Radical Islamists is. Not the nature of it. Radical nut jobs of ANY RELIGION, given a cause and stage, are the same. Now do you agree that the previous sentence is correct?

Was that a yes or a no? It's not a complicated question and certainly doesn't warrant a convoluted, long-winded explanation.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Wonder if they will play this trailer at the Captain America Premier this weekend?

Al-Qaida plans cartoon recruiting film for kids

LONDON (AP) — An al-Qaida affiliate says it plans to roll out what some have called a Disney-like animated cartoon aimed at recruiting children to the terror network.

Scenes from the proposed short film show young boys dressed in battle fatigues and participating in raids, killings and terror plots. It is the latest attempt by the terror organization to use multimedia to draw in potential recruits. Recently, a Yemen-based extremist group released an online women's magazine with makeup and chastity tips.

News of the animated film was announced by a group called Abu al-Laith al-Yemen on the Arabic-language al-Shamouk jihadist website, the London-based Quilliam Foundation reported Wednesday. Quilliam, which was formed by former jihadists and now aims to stamp out extremism, said it appears the group is affiliated with al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula.

"It's a Disney-like film aimed at kids that tells stories of the Prophet, stories of holy wars and anti-Western propaganda," said Noman Benotman, a former jihadist with links to al-Qaida who is now an analyst at Quilliam. "But I think it could backfire. Families will be angry that al-Qaida is directing this at their children."

British intelligence officials view al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula — which is the branch active in Yemen and nearby countries — as a significant threat. A bomb placed under the driver's seat of a British man's car blew up in southern Yemen on Wednesday, killing the man and wounding several others.

Security across Yemen has nearly collapsed after five months of mass protests calling for the end of autocratic President Ali Abdullah Saleh's 33-year rule. The U.S. and Yemen's Gulf neighbors fear al-Qaida and other armed groups could exploit the chaos to step up operations.

The British man, who has not been identified, was killed after a bomb planted in his sport utility vehicle blew up as he drove through the southern port city of Aden, security officials said. The man worked for the Aden-based Arab Company for Inspection and Marine Consulting.

Benotman said the group behind the film said it was in its final stages and planned to distribute it through websites and DVDs.

The movie makers released four takes of the movie through the Arabic-language web site and asked for feedback from forum users. Most approved, Benotman said.

The released film clips are in Arabic.

British intelligence and security officials have also warned of propaganda coming from U.S.-born Yemeni cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who has won a following with English speakers in the Unites States and Britain with video sermons that talk about foreign policy and poor job prospects for young Muslims.

Roshonara Choudhry, a student jailed for 15 years after she stabbed and wounded a British lawmaker in May 2010, told police she had listened to 100 hours of al-Awlaki's online lectures. Al-Awlaki has also been tied to the 2009 shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, that left 13 dead, the attempted suicide bombing of a Detroit-bound airliner and other recent plots aimed at the U.S. and Britain.

Jaric
07-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Do you know who Al Husseini was?

Point is there is a huge giant difference between some religous nutjob preaching some BS, and some religous nutjob actually having millions believe and practice in the killing of a race of people. Especially in modern times.

I am very happy to say not EVERY muslim is radical or believes jews are = to Lucifer.

But I do recognize there is a very, very large section that would love to kill or cheer the killing of a jew, or any of their allies, even if it is a baby.

How many radical muslims have been killed in the last say 20 years?

How many radicals are left?

How many have been killed BECAUSE of radical muslims in the last 20 years?

Every religion has their own radical nut jobs, but you cannot compare another religion to islam.
If America was a third world country, our crazies would act the exact same.

What you have to understand, is that what is going on in the middle east now, is not something that inherent to Islam. It's inherent to all religions when introduced by the wrong people under the wrong circumstances. Right now, it's happening to Islam. Before that it was the Christians with the Crusades or the Inquisition. Before that it was the Hebrews putting every city they conquered to the sword, killing every man woman and child inside the city gates. Hell, Agamemnon killed his own daughter because he believed her sacrifice would make the gods happy and they would let the winds blow (If one is to believe Homer of course)

The history of our world has been shaped in large part due to people behaving badly in the name of "God." It's the dark side of religion.

That cocksucker in the video you posted saying God wants him to kills Jews needs to reread the 5 pillars of Islam and explain where that fits in to that. Fred Phelps needs to reread the sermon on the mount and that part about "love thy neighbor."

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 08:42 PM
I thought filter evasion was a big no no with you. But like everything else about your arguments, this shows you up as the hypocrite that you are.

I did not evade the filter, dumbass. I spelled out the word fuck. Check your settings.

stevieray
07-20-2011, 08:43 PM
The overall message of Islam is really not all that different from that of Christianty.

Incorrect.
...it's like saying they worship the same God, which is also incorrect.

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Getting totally outclassed in the debate tends to bring out primitive emotions, like, say,.... bigotry?

Yep, and your bigotry is showing through loud and clear.

Radar Chief
07-20-2011, 09:05 PM

I guess I assumed it was common knowledge that the Ayatollah runs that country.

Radar Chief
07-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Joe Rogan's stand up is freaking hilarious.

Not a Joe Rogan fan.
He was on ManCow one morning arguing that we never landed on the moon. Even though with a large enough telescope you can look at the moon and see the landing module and lunar rover. So I don't get much out of him talking about stupid people.
I do however appreciate that he's an MMA fan and does a pretty good job announcing the UFC events.

Thatguy
07-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Do I need to bring my sheet to this thread, or will my burning cross do ?

Jaric
07-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Incorrect.

Seriously?

You people disagree on who the prophets are. But you are all praying to the Hebrew God.

BucEyedPea
07-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Do I need to bring my sheet to this thread, or will my burning cross do ?

Bring both since you're on fire! ;)

Frankie
07-20-2011, 11:53 PM

Actually this is an apt comparison. The parallels are eerie.

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 12:02 AM
2nd Muslim charged in whipping attack in Australia

SYDNEY (AP) — A second Muslim man has been charged in connection with an attack on a recent convert to Islam who was allegedly whipped 40 times as a religious punishment for drinking alcohol.

Wassim Fayad, 43, was freed on bail after being charged Wednesday with aggravated breaking and entering with intent to commit an indictable offense. The same charges were laid against Tolga Cifci, 20, on Tuesday. Neither man has entered a plea.

In granting bail, Magistrate Tim Kebby ordered Fayad to stay away from the alleged victim, saying the attack was "quite particular, arising from religious motivation."

The incident has created a furor in the Australian media, reflecting the friction caused by the expanding Islamic migrant community in a country whose citizens are predominantly of Christian European background.

Australia relaxed its immigration policies in 1973 when it opened its doors to nonwhites, attracting a flood of immigrants from Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard weighed into the debate Wednesday, telling reporters there is no place for religious punishments in Australia.

"There is only one law in this country — the law of Australia. That's what binds us together and everybody has got to abide by that law," she said.

Fayad and Cifci are among four people who are accused of breaking into Christian Martinez's house on Sunday, holding him down on his bed and whipping him 40 times with an electric cord. The court was told that Martinez, a recent convert to Islam, was targeted for "religious reasons."

Islamic Sharia laws, which prohibit alcohol, recommend whipping as a punishment for several offenses.

No trial date has been set pending investigations. If convicted, the two could face up to 20 years in prison.

Martinez, 31, was allegedly whipped for 30 minutes but did not need hospitalization. Local media have reported that the alleged attackers attended the same mosque as Martinez, and administered the lashing as a punishment for going to a pub.

Cifci, a Muslim, was born and raised in Australia. Fayad's background is not immediately known, except that he is married and has six children.

In an interview with community forum MuslimVillage.com published Wednesday, Martinez said he was drinking on the day of the alleged attack, which he said was "about some individuals, not religion."

He said one of the attackers was a friend. "I will never forgive him but I guess Allah will judge him ... and Allah can forgive him," said Martinez, who converted to Islam about three years ago.

He described Islam as a "a beautiful religion," which helped him get through his past. "I mean, I'm not perfect ... and now I believe I'm a better person because of Islam," he said.

He also said the "mainstream media" had been hounding him and had offered him money to tell his story, which he rejected.

"I feel like a victim twice over," he said.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:03 AM
You are a ****ing idiot!!!!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M-5qCktWNJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What exactly is the relevance of your clip? Go back to where I posted mine and try thinking this time.

And calling me a ****ing idiot when your pathetic attempt to show some Radical as representative of an entire religion is AT BEST idiotic and desperate. Wow!

My IQ just came down to 155 by simply exchanging posts with total morons like you on this thread. :(

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:08 AM

It has been obvious, my friend, that "recognizing" is far far from your strong suits. This very statement proves it. :shake:

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Was that a yes or a no? It's not a complicated question and certainly doesn't warrant a convoluted, long-winded explanation.

Understand a simple sentence for once. If you can't I can't help you.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Al-Qaida plans cartoon recruiting film for kids
Oooh,... another one of those FC58's undeniable evidences that Muslims are all America haters and Jew murderers.

Can't win against such great debating prowess!LMAO

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Incorrect.

WHA!!!!!?????

I knew you were an uninformed Bible clutcher, but this is BEYOND STUPID! ROFL

listopencil
07-21-2011, 12:15 AM
2nd Muslim charged in whipping attack in Australia

SYDNEY (AP) — A second Muslim man has been charged in connection with an attack on a recent convert to Islam who was allegedly whipped 40 times as a religious punishment for drinking alcohol.

Wassim Fayad, 43, was freed on bail after being charged Wednesday with aggravated breaking and entering with intent to commit an indictable offense. The same charges were laid against Tolga Cifci, 20, on Tuesday. Neither man has entered a plea.

In granting bail, Magistrate Tim Kebby ordered Fayad to stay away from the alleged victim, saying the attack was "quite particular, arising from religious motivation."

The incident has created a furor in the Australian media, reflecting the friction caused by the expanding Islamic migrant community in a country whose citizens are predominantly of Christian European background.

Australia relaxed its immigration policies in 1973 when it opened its doors to nonwhites, attracting a flood of immigrants from Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard weighed into the debate Wednesday, telling reporters there is no place for religious punishments in Australia.

"There is only one law in this country — the law of Australia. That's what binds us together and everybody has got to abide by that law," she said.

Fayad and Cifci are among four people who are accused of breaking into Christian Martinez's house on Sunday, holding him down on his bed and whipping him 40 times with an electric cord. The court was told that Martinez, a recent convert to Islam, was targeted for "religious reasons."

Islamic Sharia laws, which prohibit alcohol, recommend whipping as a punishment for several offenses.

No trial date has been set pending investigations. If convicted, the two could face up to 20 years in prison.

Martinez, 31, was allegedly whipped for 30 minutes but did not need hospitalization. Local media have reported that the alleged attackers attended the same mosque as Martinez, and administered the lashing as a punishment for going to a pub.

Cifci, a Muslim, was born and raised in Australia. Fayad's background is not immediately known, except that he is married and has six children.

In an interview with community forum MuslimVillage.com published Wednesday, Martinez said he was drinking on the day of the alleged attack, which he said was "about some individuals, not religion."

He said one of the attackers was a friend. "I will never forgive him but I guess Allah will judge him ... and Allah can forgive him," said Martinez, who converted to Islam about three years ago.

He described Islam as a "a beautiful religion," which helped him get through his past. "I mean, I'm not perfect ... and now I believe I'm a better person because of Islam," he said.

He also said the "mainstream media" had been hounding him and had offered him money to tell his story, which he rejected.

"I feel like a victim twice over," he said.

The other kind of terrorist
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Hey, here's another addition to that gallery (inspired by Michelle Malkin) of terrorists (http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2006/08/another-random-gallery-of-lone.html) who happen to be white fundamentalist fanatics:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5327/133/400/McMenemy.0.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5327/133/1600/McMenemy.0.jpg)

This charming fellow is David McMenemy (http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2006/09/13/news/local/doc45079f6b868d5752348661.txt), who decided to try to set the Edgerton Women's Health Clinic in Davenport, Iowa, on fire -- by dousing his car with gasoline and driving into it an apparent suicide-bombing attempt:
<dl><dd>A Michigan man described as a bookworm by relatives has wandered the Midwest since August, looking for a medical clinic to attack with his 2004 Saturn compact car, authorities said.

It was dawn Monday when David Robert McMenemy approached Edgerton Women's Health Center in Davenport, which he mistakenly believed provided abortions.

He entered the center's driveway off East Rusholme Street and then took a few moments to turn and configure the car to face straight into the lobby, Davenport Fire Marshal Mike Hayman said.

The 45-year-old crashed the Saturn into the central lobby, coming to rest at the counter. When the car did not immediately burst into flames as he may have expected, police said he took gasoline that he had poured into a Gatorade bottle and spread it over the interior. "I lit it," McMenemy told investigators, and he exited the structure to surrender himself to startled Davenport firefighters.

"He came out and said to our guys, 'There's no one in the vehicle, and that's my car. I did it,'" Hayman related. "Our commander on the scene was very surprised, and he took McMenemy to a squad car and turned him over to police."

The health center would have been destroyed if its sprinkler system hadn't activated, police reported. Damage estimates were not available late Tuesday.</dd></dl>http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2006/10/other-kind-of-terrorist.html

Frankie
Yep, and your bigotry is showing through loud and clear.

Link please.

Otherwise admit for the rest of us that you are totally out of cerebral ammo and have just resorted to pulling this out of your ass.

listopencil
Oh look. Google does work for me.

listopencil
07-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Just to be clear, abortion is legal in the US but some Christians feel that it breaks Biblical law.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:19 AM
I guess I assumed it was common knowledge that the Ayatollah runs that country.

That's also open to question. Google "Quds Force."

stevieray
07-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Seriously?

You people disagree on who the prophets are. But you are all praying to the Hebrew God.
you people? like blacks?

....still incorrect.

stevieray
07-21-2011, 07:18 AM
WHA!!!!!?????

I knew you were an uninformed Bible clutcher, but this is BEYOND STUPID! ROFL

awwww, more bigotry from the most insecure man on the board.

stevieray
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
...it's no coincidence that the people who are always agressively trying to paint Christians in a negative light, are always the first to defend and give the benefit of the doubt to Islam.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 08:11 AM
you people? like blacks?

....still incorrect.

Wait what? Who brought race into the discussion?

And no, it is correct. The Jewish Holy book is contained within the Christian One. And Islam recognizes the prophets of both the Christian and Jewish faith.

It is the same God.

Radar Chief
07-21-2011, 08:36 AM
A Michigan man described as a bookworm by relatives has wandered the Midwest since August, looking for a medical clinic to attack with his 2004 Saturn compact car, authorities said.

I think we spotted his problem. I’d be pissed at having to drive a little chick car like that too.

patteeu
07-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Understand a simple sentence for once. If you can't I can't help you.

I'm going to assume that your answer was a yes and that we agree that radical islam is far worse than radical christianity and radical judaism today. :toast:

patteeu
07-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Just to be clear, abortion is legal in the US but some Christians feel that it breaks Biblical law.

What is it that you think you've proven?

listopencil
07-21-2011, 10:07 AM
What is it that you think you've proven?

What it is that you don't understand?

listopencil
07-21-2011, 10:10 AM
...it's no coincidence that the people who are always agressively trying to paint Christians in a negative light, are always the first to defend and give the benefit of the doubt to Islam.

That's odd. I don't see people on this board who are always aggressively trying to paint Christians in a negative light. I don't think Islam needs to be given the benefit of the doubt, though. Just the same respect that we would give any religion.

patteeu
07-21-2011, 10:52 AM
What it is that you don't understand?

Why you're posting the things you're posting.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 10:59 AM
you people? like blacks?

....still incorrect.

You read any other book than your favorite mythology?

.... still ignorant.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 11:01 AM
awwww, more bigotry from the most insecure man on the board.

Calling out abject ignorance is not bigotry. Your post about "different Gods" was possibly THE MOST ignorant of all your posts EVER.

listopencil
07-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Why you're posting the things you're posting.

Did you read the thread? That's usually helpful.

vailpass
07-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Woke up this morning and discovered Iran's nuke program and draconian leadership still has not been bombed and destroyed.
What can possibly be holding things up?

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Calling out abject ignorance is not bigotry. Your post about "different Gods" was possibly THE MOST ignorant of all your posts EVER.

Actually, it is a legitimate viewpoint.

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/670-islam-christians-same-god

The are many places in the Quran where it states that Muslims do not believe in the Holy Trinity, and where they deny the divinity of Jesus Christ. Followers of Christian believe in the Holy Trinity, as such, Jesus is not only the Son of God, but is God himself. Therefore, for many Christians, to deny the divinity of the Son is also to deny the divinity of God himself. I don't expect you to reply other than with more insults and lies, since that is all you post, but to call stevieray's stupid is a mistake, and you are clearly bigoted against him because of his religious beliefs.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Here is another link, showing that there is some disagreement and discussion as to whether Allah and the Christian God are one and the same:

http://www.justforcatholics.org/islam.htm

My point is merely that this issue is not as cut and dried as Frankie in his ignorance claims it to be. There are many people with different opinions on the matter.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 12:18 PM

The are many places in the Quran where it states that Muslims do not believe in the Holy Trinity, and where they deny the divinity of Jesus Christ. Followers of Christian believe in the Holy Trinity, as such, Jesus is not only the Son of God, but is God himself. Therefore, for many Christians, to deny the divinity of the Son is also to deny the divinity of God himself. I don't expect you to reply other than with more insults and lies, since that is all you post, but to call stevieray's stupid is a mistake, and you are clearly bigoted against him because of his religious beliefs.

The Muslims consider Christian's polytheists due to the belief in the trinity.

However, the "Father" that Christians refer to, is the same God the Muslims are praying to. And since part of believing in the holy trinity is a belief that all 3 parts are the same God, if a muslim is praying to the father, he/she is also praying to the son/holy spirit. At least from the Christian perspective.

So yes, they all pray to the same God.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 12:46 PM

The are many places in the Quran where it states that Muslims do not believe in the Holy Trinity, and where they deny the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Can you get any more gullible? Not believing in the strictly Christian mythology of Holy Trinity is not believing in God of Abraham? LMAO

Muslims have utmost respect for Jesus AS A MAIN PROPHET OF GOD. No more a son as any individual can be considered a son of God. The "God" in the discussion remains THE SAME!

The ignorance bus has two ticket holding passengers now. If anyone else believes Muslims worship a different God than yours reserve your seat now, before it leaves.

LOCOChief
07-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Muslims worship satan, not knowingly but just sayin.

listopencil
07-21-2011, 01:04 PM

Really? Wow. Muslims are Satan worshipers. That's incredible.

Brock
07-21-2011, 01:06 PM

/Jack T. Chick

P.S. So do Catholics

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:10 PM
The Muslims consider Christian's polytheists due to the belief in the trinity.

However, the "Father" that Christians refer to, is the same God the Muslims are praying to. And since part of believing in the holy trinity is a belief that all 3 parts are the same God, if a muslim is praying to the father, he/she is also praying to the son/holy spirit. At least from the Christian perspective.

So yes, they all pray to the same God.

That is certainly one viewpoint. But they are those that disagree with it. I have no preference on the argument to be honest, I was just pointing out that it is a matter that is open to interpretation, and just because Stevieray disagreed with Frankie, that Frankie had no right to the call post stupid.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Can you get any more gullible? Not believing in the strictly Christian mythology of Holy Trinity is not believing in God of Abraham? LMAO

Muslims have utmost respect for Jesus AS A MAIN PROPHET OF GOD. No more a son as any individual can be considered a son of God. The "God" in the discussion remains THE SAME!

The ignorance bus has two ticket holding passengers now. If anyone else believes Muslims worship a different God than yours reserve your seat now, before it leaves.

Again, I don't really have an opinion on the topic, I just think it was inappropriate for you to be jackass and call Stevieray's post completely ignorant, when there is an open debate on the matter. Not that you would present any facts anyway.

Type "is the god of islam the same as the christian god" into google, and on the first page of links alone, there are several that disagree with the viewpoint of Allah being the same as the Judeo-Christian God. There are also several links supporting the position.

My post, you ignorant lying racist bigot, was that the question is open to opinion and interpretation. The best you can do is just ridicule someone's post...you never actually present any evidence to back up any position you claim. You cannot even answer a question without some long diatribe insulting Christian posters on this board.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
/Jack T. Chick

P.S. So do Catholics

According to Michelle Bachmann's church anyways.

Brock
07-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Here is another link, showing that there is some disagreement and discussion as to whether Allah and the Christian God are one and the same:

http://www.justforcatholics.org/islam.htm

My point is merely that this issue is not as cut and dried as Frankie in his ignorance claims it to be. There are many people with different opinions on the matter.

There is an enormous flaw in that progression of logic. Christians claim that their god is the same god of Abraham, Moses, and the rest of the biblical Jews. Jews do not recognize Jesus or the holy trinity. Therefore, the god of Abraham et.al. cannot be the same God christians worship. Huh?

Also, the genesis of Islam can be found in the Old Testament.

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 01:25 PM
That's odd. I don't see people on this board who are always aggressively trying to paint Christians in a negative light. I don't think Islam needs to be given the benefit of the doubt, though. Just the same respect that we would give any religion.

Bullshit! This deflection from the violence the comes from islam is ridiculous. Is there another religion that kills and dismembers people over a fucking cartoon? A girl in Seattle was forced to change her name and go into hiding by the FBI over a Draw Mohammed facebook page. The creaters of South Park, who have made fun of EVERY religion there is, actually changed the show because of all the death threats to them and death and destruction caused by the muslim protestors. This is a non disputable fact. From the fools that can't acknowledge this simple fact they try to deflect and offer excuses:

"Well, what about that crazy Fred Phelps character? We should be able to equate his peacefull protests to the thousands that die at the violent hands of muslims every year, it is the same thingy."

"Well, what about the crazy radical christians? Not sure he was christian, but I think one even drove his little saturn through a womans clinic. That action scared tens of people, so same thing."

"Well, what about the crazy rednecks that are in the KKK? I heard one of those racists goes to a baptist church and is a total hypocrite, so same thing"

"Well what about 1,000 years ago? The christians did some crusades and stuff that I read was kinda bad, so that is the exact same thing as what is happening now."

Then you have complete idiot dipshit Frankie who has his head so far up his ass he sounds like his precious iranian leader who is the worlds biggest sponsor of muslim terrorism saying:

"Nothing to see here, lookie loos. Muslims are really peaceful, tolerant, jew loving; but if any of you knew what it was like to be poor and repressed you would turn into an evil extremists infidel killer and cheer the death of babies too."

I will state again so Frankie doesn't get it twisted that not EVERY muslim is violent or a terrorist, but to try and dismiss it and deflect the blame that SHOULD be laid at the feet of those responsible is wrong.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:35 PM
There is an enormous flaw in that progression of logic. Christians claim that their god is the same god of Abraham, Moses, and the rest of the biblical Jews. Jews do not recognize Jesus or the holy trinity. Therefore, the god of Abraham et.al. cannot be the same God christians worship. Huh?

Also, the genesis of Islam can be found in the Old Testament.

I see both sides of the argument. In the case of Jews and Christians, Christians believe Christ was the fulfillment of the promises of a messiah in the Old Testament. Jews do not believe in Christ, and are stilling waiting for the messiah to come, so up to a certain point Jews and Christians are relatively on the same page. One could argue that Muslims are on the same page to a certain point as well, one could also argue that their page diverges away much, much sooner, and thus they no longer pray to the same God because of that. All in all, a fascinating discussion on the similarity and diverging paths of religion, but it is not an argument that is important, because it does not effect the status on one's salvation. If one is a Muslim and believes Allah has saved him, his salvation is not effected by whether or not Allah is the same as the Jewish or Christian God. The same principle goes for the Christians and Jews.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
That is certainly one viewpoint. But they are those that disagree with it. I have no preference on the argument to be honest, I was just pointing out that it is a matter that is open to interpretation, and just because Stevieray disagreed with Frankie, that Frankie had no right to the call post stupid.
Well, I don't personally think it is open to interptation, but I understand the point.

I also think (and this most definitely is open to interpretation) that the reason Christians as a group tend to not accept they are praying to the same God as the Muslims is because the two religions traditionally haven't gotten along and they don't want to be associated with them. That's just me playing junior phyciatrist.

Regardless of all this though, the original point I was making was the the overall message of the both Islam and Christianity is the same.

Love thy neighbor, and love God. Unfortunately, that message gets twisted by fucksticks who have their own agenda. And we end up with retards strapping bombs to kids to kill Jews.

But, and I cannot stress this enough, the issue is not with Islam. It's with the fucksticks twisting the message. You wouldn't blame all Christians for the douchebaggery Fred Phelps and those morons do would you? Of course not, nor should you. That's all I (and I believe Frankie) are saying.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
I will state again so Frankie doesn't get it twisted that not EVERY muslim is violent or a terrorist, but to try and dismiss it and deflect the blame that SHOULD be laid at the feet of those responsible is wrong.

No one is saying that the fucksticks aren't fucksticks. Only that it's not fair to lay the blame for the fucksticks at the feet of Islam as a whole.

Just like it's not fair to blame all Christians for their fucksticks (historical or otherwise)

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Well, I don't personally think it is open to interptation, but I understand the point.

I also think (and this most definitely is open to interpretation) that the reason Christians as a group tend to not accept they are praying to the same God as the Muslims is because the two religions traditionally haven't gotten along and they don't want to be associated with them. That's just me playing junior phyciatrist.

Regardless of all this though, the original point I was making was the the overall message of the both Islam and Christianity is the same.

Love thy neighbor, and love God. Unfortunately, that message gets twisted by fucksticks who have their own agenda. And we end up with retards strapping bombs to kids to kill Jews.

But, and I cannot stress this enough, the issue is not with Islam. It's with the fucksticks twisting the message. You wouldn't blame all Christians for the douchebaggery Fred Phelps and those morons do would you? Of course not, nor should you. That's all I (and I believe Frankie) are saying.

I have only blamed the fucksticks. The problem with Frankie is that when you blame the fucksticks, he gets all fucking bent out of shape, and all of a sudden you are a "bigot, Muslim hater". He has done that to HCF, myself and many others. When confronted with that and against to provide evidence of one being a bigot and a Muslim hater, he hurls bad pee-pee insults, evades the language filter, and uses deflection to bow out of the argument, without ever proving his claims.

I completely agree with your last paragraph. I have said for a long time that the fucksticks (i.e. radical Islam) give the entire religion a bad name and reputation. Unfortunately, the moderate peace loving, regular Muslims have been unable to take their religion (image wise) back from these fucktards.

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM

Simply stated, religion doesn't kill, people kill.

If the Phelps clan wasn't just a handful of his family but instead hundreds of thousands; and instead of just protesting they were blowing up, beheading people left and right all over the world, then people would rightfully so start pointing the finger at the religion he was preaching.

That is the only point anyone is making.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM
I have only blamed the ****sticks. The problem with Frankie is that when you blame the ****sticks, he gets all ****ing bent out of shape, and all of a sudden you are a "bigot, Muslim hater". He has done that to HCF, myself and many others. When confronted with that and against to provide evidence of one being a bigot and a Muslim hater, he hurls bad pee-pee insults, evades the language filter, and uses deflection to bow out of the argument, without ever proving his claims.To be fair, there is a lot of anti muslim posting that goes on, and most of the time it seems (at least from my perspective) to be directed at all Muslims. I'm not saying every time or even naming any names because I don't thinks that's generally productive. And even if I don't neccesarily agree with Frankie on something, I understand why he gets upset at times when posting on the subject.

It might do everyone a bit of good to take a step back and take a deep breath on the issue before posting.
I completely agree with your last paragraph. I have said for a long time that the ****sticks (i.e. radical Islam) give the entire religion a bad name and reputation. Unfortunately, the moderate peace loving, regular Muslims have been unable to take their religion (image wise) back from these ****tards.I have hope they do eventually. All religions seem to go through this sort of thing at some point in their history and by and large they seem to get through it. Not that you'll ever rid religion completely of the crazies, but I think we can hope that eventually the Muslim crazies get the same treatment that the Fred Phelps contingent gets over here.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Simply stated, religion doesn't kill, people kill.

If the Phelps clan wasn't just a handful of his family but instead hundreds of thousands; and instead of just protesting they were blowing up, beheading people left and right all over the world, then people would rightfully so start pointing the finger at the religion he was preaching.

That is the only point anyone is making.
Do you think that what Fred Phelps is preaching is an accurate represntation of Christian thinking?

I'll assume no.

The idiots blowing things up are also not an accurate representation of Islam.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM
To be fair, there is a lot of anti muslim posting that goes on, and most of the time it seems (at least from my perspective) to be directed at all Muslims. I'm not saying every time or even naming any names because I don't thinks that's generally productive. And even if I don't neccesarily agree with Frankie on something, I understand why he gets upset at times when posting on the subject.

It might do everyone a bit of good to take a step back and take a deep breath on the issue before posting.
I have hope they do eventually. All religions seem to go through this sort of thing at some point in their history and by and large they seem to get through it. Not that you'll ever rid religion completely of the crazies, but I think we can hope that eventually the Muslim crazies get the same treatment that the Fred Phelps contingent gets over here.

Again, I agree with your last paragraph. All religions seem to go through this sort of thing. For Christians though, it has been several hundred years. I also think that modern technology has helped radical Islam be more violent and more widespread than when the Christians were on their crusades and inquisitions.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Really? Wow. Muslims are Satan worshipers. That's incredible.

Don't reply to trolls. It only encourages them.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:05 PM
That is certainly one viewpoint. But they are those that disagree with it. ... and just because Stevieray disagreed with Frankie, that Frankie had no right to the call post stupid.It's a documented FACT. Those who disagree with it ARE stupid.

And your post is an total cop-out.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 02:06 PM
It's a documented FACT. Those who disagree with it ARE stupid.

And your post is an total cop-out.

It is a documented fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, yet I think you would dispute that.

You are a hypocrite, calling a post a cop-out, when almost all of your posts are.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:08 PM
My post, you ignorant lying racist bigot, was that the question is open to opinion and interpretation. The best you can do is just ridicule someone's post....

I have never in my life called out an idiot unless he/she has more than proven it. So I can safely and with clear conscience call you, sir, an idiot.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 02:10 PM
I have never in my life called out an idiot unless he/she has more than proven it. So I can safely and with clear conscience call you, sir, an idiot.

This means nothing coming from the village idiot of this message board, who is a liar to boot.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:25 PM
To be fair, there is a lot of anti muslim posting that goes on, and most of the time it seems (at least from my perspective) to be directed at all Muslims. I'm not saying every time or even naming any names because I don't thinks that's generally productive. And even if I don't neccesarily agree with Frankie on something, I understand why he gets upset at times when posting on the subject.

That's EXACTLY why I chime in. I'm not a religious man, though, as I have stated before, I believe in God on a personal level. My grandfather, to use an example, whose memory I enormously respect was a great open-minded thinker and a practicing Muslim. This whole thread and those like it are bigoted and insulting against the likes of him and other people I respect.

I have no problem with someone saying Al Qaeda this and Taliban that or condemning some backward thinking Muslim fathers' honor-killing of his daughter. In fact you find me on the same boat with you. But when you come out and title a thread with a bigoted belittling message against the faith, you are deliberately insulting ALL the practitioners of that faith including a lot of folks that are very respectable.

It also speaks to your attempt to call out the lynch mob to back up your bigotry, make you justify your blind ignorant hatred, just to make you feel righteous.

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Earlier in the week we had information out of Iran that the witches and warlocks were the ones turning everyone crazy over there. That should have given everyone some room to step back and take a deep breath. It sure did me.

Now today, again out of the land of hope, peace and happiness comes a finding that the rest of the free world has been duped by the Freemasons. The Freemasons unbeknown to its members like me, are out to restore Jewish Domination over the world. Bugger it all.

If that don't beat all.

(MEMRI) — Following are excerpts from a discussion on Freemasonry and Judaism, which aired on Al-Fareen TV on July 18, 2011:

Egyptian scholar Omar Mahmoud Mutawa: [Freemasonry] is an international organization that strives to restore Jewish domination over the entire world, by means of some short-term and long-term schemes. This is the definition of Freemasonry in a nutshell.

Tawfiq Okasha, owner of Al-Fareen TV and Egyptian presidential candidate: Ms. ‘Abir, what is the definition of Freemasonry in your research?

Egyptian scholar ‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: This is an organization that has very noble goals, like helping the poor. Another one of its goals is to bring the world under its grip. Its ultimate goal is to control the world and bring it under the rule of the Jews.

Tawfiq Okasha: So you agree with Omar?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Completely.

Tawfiq Okasha: You agree that Freemasonry is a Jewish group, the goal or which is Jewish domination of the world.

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Yes, to bring the entire world under the control of the Jews.

Omar Mahmoud Mutawa: With the advent of Islam, it became the one and only enemy of Freemasonry, because Islam is the one and only enemy of the Jews. The Jews more or less control the entire Christian Western world – its economy, its commerce, its media… They control all the essential activities.

Tawfiq Okasha: Could you explain the relation of Freemasonry to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Definitely.

Tawfiq Okasha: What is the relation?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: That is their constitution. The Protocols is the foundation of Freemasonry.

http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/3039.htm

patteeu
07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Did you read the thread? That's usually helpful.

I certainly did. Did I miss something that made your posts relevant?

Jaric
07-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Again, I agree with your last paragraph. All religions seem to go through this sort of thing. For Christians though, it has been several hundred years. I also think that modern technology has helped radical Islam be more violent and more widespread than when the Christians were on their crusades and inquisitions.

Lots of this. Not to mention that whenever Muslims do something crazy, it's documented by our 24 hour news cycle. I think that tends to distort the reality that we see here because we're constantly being bombarded by images of Muslims acting insane.

Appreciate the discussion btw, it's nice to be able to talk about this subject without getting pissed off at each other.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Earlier in the week we had information out of Iran that the witches and warlocks were the ones turning everyone crazy over there. That should have given everyone some room to step back and take a deep breath. It sure did me.

Now today, again out of the land of hope, peace and happiness comes a finding that the rest of the free world has been duped by the Freemasons. The Freemasons unbeknown to its members like me, are out to restore Jewish Domination over the world. Bugger it all.

If that don't beat all.

(MEMRI) — Following are excerpts from a discussion on Freemasonry and Judaism, which aired on Al-Fareen TV on July 18, 2011:

Egyptian scholar Omar Mahmoud Mutawa: [Freemasonry] is an international organization that strives to restore Jewish domination over the entire world, by means of some short-term and long-term schemes. This is the definition of Freemasonry in a nutshell.

Tawfiq Okasha, owner of Al-Fareen TV and Egyptian presidential candidate: Ms. ‘Abir, what is the definition of Freemasonry in your research?

Egyptian scholar ‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: This is an organization that has very noble goals, like helping the poor. Another one of its goals is to bring the world under its grip. Its ultimate goal is to control the world and bring it under the rule of the Jews.

Tawfiq Okasha: So you agree with Omar?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Completely.

Tawfiq Okasha: You agree that Freemasonry is a Jewish group, the goal or which is Jewish domination of the world.

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Yes, to bring the entire world under the control of the Jews.

Omar Mahmoud Mutawa: With the advent of Islam, it became the one and only enemy of Freemasonry, because Islam is the one and only enemy of the Jews. The Jews more or less control the entire Christian Western world – its economy, its commerce, its media… They control all the essential activities.

Tawfiq Okasha: Could you explain the relation of Freemasonry to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: Definitely.

Tawfiq Okasha: What is the relation?

‘Abir Abd Al-Salam Ibrahim: That is their constitution. The Protocols is the foundation of Freemasonry.

http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/3039.htm

Are Freemasons even Jewish?

patteeu
07-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Woke up this morning and discovered Iran's nuke program and draconian leadership still has not been bombed and destroyed.

They just want nuclear bombs for peaceful purposes and rest assured that all Iranians except the handful in charge love you.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:32 PM
It is a documented fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, yet I think you would dispute that.

You are a hypocrite, calling a post a cop-out, when almost all of your posts are.

Was a doctor there to document it? Your book claims he is, and the Muslim book defines him as just another major prophet of God, ala Abraham, Moses, and Mohammad. It's a case of two philosophies not exactly matching. But to say that Muslims do not believe in the same God of Abraham speaks volumes about one's, blind ignorance.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 02:33 PM

This was news to me as well. I think they've got their conspiracy theories confused.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Lots of this. Not to mention that whenever Muslims do something crazy, it's documented by our 24 hour news cycle. I think that tends to distort the reality that we see here because we're constantly being bombarded by images of Muslims acting insane.

Appreciate the discussion btw, it's nice to be able to talk about this subject without getting pissed off at each other.

I generally don't get too pissed, but Frankie constantly calling me a bigot and a liar while providing no evidence of such pushed me to a point where a response was needed, so I called him out on it.

The Big Three religions walk such a tight rope. On one hand, they all want to pray to the same God. On the other hand, only their God is right. If we all pray to the same God, wouldn't killiing innocent children who also pray to that God be a sin?

I love talking theory, abstract, and politics. I like your posts even though I don't necessarily agree with many of them. You don't agree with mine, but you keep it civilized, and I respect that and enjoy the contributions you make.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Jews using Freemasonry to wipe out Islam thread. (That has to be one the crazier theories I have seen in a long time)

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 02:34 PM

They can be if they want. I think. When I became a Mason no one asked if I was Jewish.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:35 PM
This means nothing coming from the village idiot of this message board, who is a liar to boot.

For something to mean anything to you you first have to comprehend beyond your close-minded ignorance. So far you have not shown any evidence of it.

patteeu
07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
I generally don't get too pissed, but Frankie constantly calling me a bigot and a liar while providing no evidence of such pushed me to a point where a response was needed, so I called him out on it.

The Big Three religions walk such a tight rope. On one hand, they all want to pray to the same God. On the other hand, only their God is right. If we all pray to the same God, wouldn't killiing innocent children who also pray to that God be a sin?

I love talking theory, abstract, and politics. I like your posts even though I don't necessarily agree with many of them. You don't agree with mine, but you keep it civilized, and I respect that and enjoy the contributions you make.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Jews using Freemasonry to wipe out Islam thread. (That has to be one the crazier theories I have seen in a long time)

Frankie has been falsely accusing people around here of bigotry for years. It's a core competency of his.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:41 PM
The Big Three religions walk such a tight rope. On one hand, they all want to pray to the same God. On the other hand, only their God is right.No such thing. They say only THEIR INTERPRETATION of God (the same God) is right. Any argument that they are different guys come from their respective wacko priests and religion promoters.

If we all pray to the same God, wouldn't killiing innocent children who also pray to that God be a sin?Yes, it would be. Yet in the old testament God instructs the Israelites to do it many times.

You didn't know that, did you?

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 02:43 PM
They can be if they want. I think. When I became a Mason no one asked if I was Jewish.

Well, this explains a lot. What degree are you 33°? I heard that level is into the occult.

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Frankie has been falsely accusing people around here of bigotry for years. It's a core competency of his.

Falsely? Isn't this very thread bigoted?LMAO

Pat has been falsely accusing himself around here of being rational for years.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 02:45 PM
No such thing. They say only THEIR INTERPRETATION of God (the same God) is right. Any argument that they are different guys come from their respective wacko priests and religion promoters.

Yes, it would be. Yet in the old testament God instructs the Israelites to do it many times.

You didn't know that, did you?

Why should that suprise anyone? He tried to wipe out humanity with a flood and turned over his most devoted servent to the devil who proceded to kill all his children, burn his house down, and afflicted him with boils. He wouldn't let Moses into the promised land over some nonsense about ringing a bell too many times. (I think that was Moses)

Looking back, the God of the Old Testement is kind of a prick (sorry Hebrew planeteers)

Frankie
07-21-2011, 02:46 PM

Wow I missed this little gem. Thanks BEP for replying to it.

patteeu
07-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Wow I missed this little gem. Thanks BEP for replying to it.

What makes it a gem?

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Well, this explains a lot. What degree are you 33°? I heard that level is into the occult.

Yes. And I have superpowers.

listopencil
07-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Bullshit! This deflection from the violence the comes from islam is ridiculous. Is there another religion that kills and dismembers people over a ****ing cartoon? A girl in Seattle was forced to change her name and go into hiding by the FBI over a Draw Mohammed facebook page. The creaters of South Park, who have made fun of EVERY religion there is, actually changed the show because of all the death threats to them and death and destruction caused by the muslim protestors. This is a non disputable fact. From the fools that can't acknowledge this simple fact they try to deflect and offer excuses:

You are blaming an entire religion for the actions of radicals and terrorists. You're generalization is incorrect.

"Well, what about that crazy Fred Phelps character? We should be able to equate his peacefull protests to the thousands that die at the violent hands of muslims every year, it is the same thingy." No, you misunderstand. This was brought up as an example of how silly it is to blame an entire religion for the actions of radicals and terrorists. As in, "Following that reasoning, we should condemn all Christian churches because the Phelps group is obviously condemnable."

"Well, what about the crazy radical christians? Not sure he was christian, but I think one even drove his little saturn through a womans clinic. That action scared tens of people, so same thing."This is an example of someone trying to enforce Biblical law in a America. To draw a comparison to the Muslims trying to enforce Sharia Law in Australia.

"Well, what about the crazy rednecks that are in the KKK? I heard one of those racists goes to a baptist church and is a total hypocrite, so same thing"This was in response to someone claiming that skinheads and Nazis are not radical Christians, so their actions couldn't be considered as acts of terrorism perpetrated by Christians. It's a point that I see harped on in this forum quite a bit. That somehow the Muslim faith is inherently evil because Muslims commit terrorist acts in the name of their religion and Christians don't. It's simply not true.

The above article about the guy driving into a health center is also an example of this. He did it because he believes abortion is wrong for any situation and his belief is based on his interpretation of the Bible, of Christianity. He committed an act of domestic terrorism and his reasoning was based upon his religious beliefs. Things like this don't get much coverage in this country but they do happen.

"Well what about 1,000 years ago? The christians did some crusades and stuff that I read was kinda bad, so that is the exact same thing as what is happening now."I made a comment that the biggest difference in Muslim and Christian human rights violations are a matter of time period. Also that the notion of "separation of Church and State" helps prevent something like Sharia Law being enacted in this country. I posted those links to show what happened to early Americans before we had that protection.

Then you have complete idiot dipshit Frankie who has his head so far up his ass he sounds like his precious iranian leader who is the worlds biggest sponsor of muslim terrorism saying:

"Nothing to see here, lookie loos. Muslims are really peaceful, tolerant, jew loving; but if any of you knew what it was like to be poor and repressed you would turn into an evil extremists infidel killer and cheer the death of babies too."

I will state again so Frankie doesn't get it twisted that not EVERY muslim is violent or a terrorist, but to try and dismiss it and deflect the blame that SHOULD be laid at the feet of those responsible is wrong.I don't know what Frankie's views are on the current Iranian leader. I despise the guy (the leader, not Frankie, lol) and I consider him vermin. I see him as a hate-mongering, theocratic bullshit artist who is attempting to keep his own people enslaved to an outdated and horribly repressive government. May he die a slow, painful death. Full of bitter regret.

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 02:59 PM

I haven't been to a metting in a long time. I went through my 3rd degree about 20 years ago and I had wanted to go through the chairs and Scottish Rite like my grandfather who was a 33rd degree and lived his life through the lodge. Been meaning to go back for a while. Nice to meet someone else who has been to the east.

BTW, for those that don't know, you can be any color or religion and join the lodge. Just like my fraternity in college there is a bible present but you just need to believe in a higher power. Nobody wants an athiest.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:00 PM

Will this make you happy?

Haaretz opines: (http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/obama-s-new-security-staff-may-approve-attack-on-iran-1.365251) The conclusion is that between the end of June and Gates' retirement, and the end of September and Mullen's retirement, the danger that Netanyahu and Barak will aim at a surprise in Iran is especially great, especially since this would divert attention from the Palestinian issue.

According to former CIA Phil Giraldi, "The timing of the attack is intended to take advantage of the confusion inevitable when there is a change of command in Washington. ..Sources ‘report’ that the Pentagon is carrying out contingency planning based exercises in which US forces follow-on to the first Israel strikes against Iran’s nuclear infrastructure. "

"...here is no actual evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapon program. "

PNAC and a " A Clean Break" (http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm) soldiers on....

Target: Iran (http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/2011/06/08/target-iran/)

Brock
07-21-2011, 03:01 PM

Why do you think that explains a lot?

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM

I thought it was the moon god?

patteeu
07-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Will this make you happy?

According to former CIA Phil Giraldi, "The timing of the attack is intended to take advantage of the confusion inevitable when there is a change of command in Washington. ..Sources ‘report’ that the Pentagon is carrying out contingency planning based exercises in which US forces follow-on to the first Israel strikes against Iran’s nuclear infrastructure. "

"...here is no actual evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapon program. "

PNAC and a " A Clean Break" (http://www.iasps.org/strat1.htm) soldiers on....

Target: Iran (http://original.antiwar.com/giraldi/2011/06/08/target-iran/)

Are your "impeccable sources" predicting that an attack will actually occur during this time frame? Can we take it to the bank?

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:06 PM
LMAO Years ago my dad wanted his sons to join and I became a 3rd degree Mason. I was very young and had little interest. I paid one years dues and never returned. There was nothing about the occult that I witnessed~

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
LMAO Years ago my dad wanted his sons to join and I became a 3rd degree Mason. I was very young and had little interest. I paid one years dues and never returned. There was nothging about the occult that I witnessed~

LMAO Well a 3° Mason is pretty lowly compared to a 33° Mason. Upper levels are secret—for a reason. You never got that high to know. However, there are books by former ones that high that divulge their occult practices.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Why do you think that explains a lot?

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :p

Brock
07-21-2011, 03:11 PM
LMAO Well a 3° Mason is pretty lowly compared to a 33° Mason. Upper levels are secret—for a reason. You never got that high to know. However, there are books by former ones that high that divulge their occult practices.

I know many 33rd degree masons. There isn't anything nefarious going on there. A 33rd degree is a conferred degree, given to men who have done a lot, or given a lot in service to masonry.

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:16 PM

3rd degree is a Master Mason and are the only earned degrees or at least were at that time~

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I know many 33rd degree masons. There isn't anything nefarious going on there. A 33rd degree is a conferred degree, given to men who have done a lot, or given a lot in service to masonry.

I didn't say being involved in the occult was nefarious. How would you know if they're revealing anything to you if it's confidential? Anyhow, HCF should know that ministries claim they worship Satan and therefore it is incompatible with Christianity despite professing to believe in any kind of supreme being. ( especially Christians who say the Muslims worship Satan.)

Brock
07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
How would you know if they're revealing it to you? Anyhow, HCF should know that ministries claim they worship Satan and therefore it is incompatible with Christianity despite professing to believe in any kind of supreme being. ( especially Christians who say the Muslims worship Satan.)

Yeah, that's true. The hardcore Christians really don't like that masonry will let anyone of any religion in.

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
The difference between muslim nut jobs and the other religious nut jobs is their numbers and the violence associated with those numbers.

If abortion clinics were being bombed every single day and millions of innocents were killed because of said christians then I am sure there would be plenty of nuty christian threads.

I have never stated muslims as a whole are all radical or terrorists, I want to make that very clear.

Many claim the US wars on terror has killed a million muslims. That is a lot of radical bad guys, with a lot left over. I don't think that is comparable to any other religion.

In short, muslims have more radical nut jobs than other religions. What's the problem?

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Then again maybe it's the 97th° Freemason. Aliester Crowley was one. The self proclaimed 666 Beast and master satanist.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
3rd degree is a Master Mason and are the only earned degrees or at least were at that time~

That's still well below a 33°. I just looked it up to check.

http://www.masoniclight.org/degrees.html

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:25 PM
That's still well below a 33°. I just looked it up to check.

http://www.masoniclight.org/degrees.html

LMAO I know more than I will talk about and you are full of shit on this one Buc~

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:26 PM
LMAO I know more than I will talk about and you are full of shit on this one Buc~

I know Masons too ya' know. It's not a crock. Just wish I knew the secret signal you guys give one another.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh ooh look at this. HCF won't like it:

Any Master Mason can now petition to join— Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine

Donger
07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
I think I want to become a Mason.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:31 PM
I think I want to become a Mason.

Figured you want to join a male dominated group that doesn't allow women.

Oh wait! Madame Blavatsky can be considered a sort of co-Mason. She was definately an occultist. Just read the poet Yeats bio. He was into the occult.

Donger
07-21-2011, 03:32 PM

Oh wait! Madame Blavatsky can be considered a sort of co-Mason. She was definately an occultist. Just read the poet Yeats bio. He was into the occult.

Oh, they don't accept women?

Brock
07-21-2011, 03:33 PM
One of the guys I know who's a 33rd degree got that degree because he logged like 1 million miles driving crippled kids to their treatment at shriner hospitals. But I'm sure he cavorts with demons when nobody's looking.

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:38 PM
I know Masons too ya' know. It's not a crock. Just wish I knew the secret signal you guys give one another.

Yeah and I know several, and much more about the subject than you~

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:39 PM
One of the guys I know who's a 33rd degree got that degree because he logged like 1 million miles driving crippled kids to their treatment at shriner hospitals. But I'm sure he cavorts with demons when nobody's looking.

LMAO Very well said! LMAO

Note: The occult isn't necessarily about demons but it can. I guess it depends on what you want to tap into. Ya' know like Crowley.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Yeah and I know several, and much more about the subject than you~

Well, I know former highly degreed Masons who are into the occult. I mean wtf do you think the Kabbalah is about? It's Jewish mysticism. I plan on checking it out myself just to see what all the brouhaha is about. Even religion gets into some occult phenomena. I think you are connecting shame and evil to it like Christians do because it's being like a "god."

Occult
The word has many uses in the English language, popularly meaning "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes popularly taken to mean "knowledge meant only for certain people" or "knowledge that must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences. ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult

That handshake of greeting signal could fall under this definition. Are you denying you guys don't have one of these? Because I hear Mason talk about it.

RNR
07-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Well, I know former highly degreed Masons who are into the occult. I mean wtf do you think the Kabbalah is about. It's Jewish mysticism.

:rolleyes: carry on~

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:46 PM
:rolleyes: carry on~

Sure. Haven't you ever levitated before? Geesh! ;)

ForeverChiefs58
07-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh, they don't accept women?

women have their own called Eastern Star with no men allowed.

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 03:53 PM

all degrees from 1st to 32 are earned degrees.

33rd is the degree granted when one becomes a Shriner.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
women have their own called Eastern Star with no men allowed.

Hmmmm :hmmm:

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 03:58 PM
I didn't say being involved in the occult was nefarious. How would you know if they're revealing anything to you if it's confidential? Anyhow, HCF should know that ministries claim they worship Satan and therefore it is incompatible with Christianity despite professing to believe in any kind of supreme being. ( especially Christians who say the Muslims worship Satan.)

Some people claim to have been abducted by aliens. Some claim to have seen Bigfoot. I like people with claims. They add to a certain levity and give late night talk shows like Art Bell an audience.

The true secrets of the Masonic Order are in Area 51 next to the alien in a gold box guarded by volunteers who dress up like John Wayne and speak in tongues. I am in grave danger for having told this but I know you can be trusted.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Some people claim to have been abducted by aliens. Some claim to have seen Bigfoot. I like people with claims. They add to a certain levity and give late night talk shows like Art Bell an audience.

The true secrets of the Masonic Order are in Area 51 next to the alien in a gold box guarded by volunteers who dress up like John Wayne and speak in tongues. I am in grave danger for having told this but I know you can be trusted.

This sarcasm proves nothing but deflection. Now what degree Mason are you?

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 04:22 PM
This sarcasm proves nothing but deflection. Now what degree Mason are you?

Master Mason Blue Lodge
Scottish Rite 32
Shrine

BucEyedPea
07-21-2011, 04:27 PM

Master Mason Blue Lodge
Scottish Rite 32
Shrine

Wow! These reports I hear about Masons remind me of the fraternal rituals and secrets we had in our tree-hut forts to bond and feel special because we knew something other's couldn't. I outgrew them but some need adult fraternal organizations, I guess. ;)

BTW why do you wear funny hats?

HonestChieffan
07-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Wow! These reports I hear about Masons remind me of the fraternal rituals and secrets we had in our tree-hut forts to bond and feel special because we knew something other's couldn't. I outgrew them but some need adult fraternal organizations, I guess. ;)

BTW why do you wear funny hats?

To distinguish us from those who don't wear funny hats as well as a way for those who want to know who we are to easily identify us in parades, manning Salvation Army pots at Christmas, or fund raising for the Childrens Burn Hospitals.

mnchiefsguy
07-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Why should that suprise anyone? He tried to wipe out humanity with a flood and turned over his most devoted servent to the devil who proceded to kill all his children, burn his house down, and afflicted him with boils. He wouldn't let Moses into the promised land over some nonsense about ringing a bell too many times. (I think that was Moses)

Looking back, the God of the Old Testement is kind of a prick (sorry Hebrew planeteers)

This is something that I often have trouble with. The God of the Old Testament at times seems very jealous, vengeful, and to use Jaric's term, a prick. It is tough to reconcile that with the care and love that seem to flow much more easily in the New Testament. I don't have an answer for this.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 05:16 PM
This is something that I often have trouble with. The God of the Old Testament at times seems very jealous, vengeful, and to use Jaric's term, a prick. It is tough to reconcile that with the care and love that seem to flow much more easily in the New Testament. I don't have an answer for this.

According to Lewis Black, the birth of his son mellowed him a bit. If we truly are made in his image, there might be some merit to that.

The other, less funny, observation is that the reason the Old Testament God was a vengeful prick was because the ancient Hebrews were barely civilized and they needed something to make the straighten up and fly right. Enter the all seeing parental figure who kicked your ass if you got out of line. Or if you rang a bell one too many times.

Christianity, by contrast is very easily marketed to the poor and those that Roman society forgot with it's assurance that a better life awaits you in the afterlife if you simply believe in this guy named Jesus. (and do a few other things) Christianity was extremely simple compared to the pomp and circumstance that revolved around the Roman pagan Gods which catered to the rich as piety was determined by what you could sacrifice. Obviously the poor were unable to purchase large animals to sacrifice and were thus forgotten. Christianity however appealed to the forgotten. In a very short time it spread throughout Rome until eventually the emperor himself converted. Rome fell shortly afterwards (although I'm not saying one caused the other, but it is interesting to think about).

That was my "completely cynical" explanation for the differences between the two. They simply needed a different marketing plan.

Jaric
07-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Also, Stonecutters > Masons

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/a/ae/Ar.jpg

stevieray
07-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Wait what? Who brought race into the discussion?

And no, it is correct. The Jewish Holy book is contained within the Christian One. And Islam recognizes the prophets of both the Christian and Jewish faith.

It is the same God.

'recognizes the prophets'..but that's not God...and even then, it is relegating Christ as a prophet.

...you stated in this thread that loving your neighbor and loving God is what equated the two religions. This is where I disagree.

..and let's try to keep this succinct, so we don't go off any rabbit trails.

....how do Muslims love Allah, as in have a relationship with him, when he is unable to make himself available to man?

Brock
07-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Well, I know former highly degreed Masons who are into the occult. I mean wtf do you think the Kabbalah is about? It's Jewish mysticism. I plan on checking it out myself just to see what all the brouhaha is about. Even religion gets into some occult phenomena. I think you are connecting shame and evil to it like Christians do because it's being like a "god."

Occult
The word has many uses in the English language, popularly meaning "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes popularly taken to mean "knowledge meant only for certain people" or "knowledge that must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences. ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult

That handshake of greeting signal could fall under this definition. Are you denying you guys don't have one of these? Because I hear Mason talk about it.

Okay, so as a secondary definition, many things in masonry qualify as "occult" because masons are not supposed to reveal any of it to the uninitiated. But as far as occult in the meaning usually connotated by that word, not really.

Brock
07-21-2011, 10:25 PM
'recognizes the prophets'..but that's not God...and even then, it is relegating Christ as a prophet.

...you stated in this thread that loving your neighbor and loving God is what equated the two religions. This is where I disagree.

..and let's try to keep this succinct, so we don't go off any rabbit trails.

....how do Muslims love Allah, as in have a relationship with him, when he is unable to make himself available to man?

How do you know Allah is "unable to make himself available to man"?

scott free
07-22-2011, 12:36 AM
This thread got interesting, it'll be the first one i get back to.

The Planet has a very real educational value...

listopencil
07-22-2011, 01:26 AM

That's an interesting point if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that Muslims don't have a Christ-like figure in their belief system, a representation of God that they can relate to on a personal level?

Frankie
07-22-2011, 03:53 AM

Wow! Now you are really flailing. And failing.

Frankie
07-22-2011, 04:00 AM

That's an interesting point if I understand you correctly. Are you saying that Muslims don't have a Christ-like figure in their belief system, a representation of God that they can relate to on a personal level?

Muslims do not adhere to "God in flesh." Nor do they believe that God has a physical form. In the Muslim belief system God is shapeless (at least to man's limited understanding) and exists everywhere. The idea is that believing otherwise is the same as making "God" into an idol. It does not matter if you build a god with your hands or your mind. The end result is an idol.

RNR
07-22-2011, 06:09 AM
all degrees from 1st to 32 are earned degrees.

Without going into any detail once I reached the 3rd degree the following degrees were attained in a different fashion. In (1980 at the lodge I attended in Kansas) there were for lack of a better word tasks that you had to perform to attain the first three degrees. The rest were a given with little effort. I aint guessing as my dad and one of my brothers both reached the Shriner level. My other brother and I were not interested. Maybe things are different where you are at. That’s is how it worked where I come from at the time I was involved~

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 07:17 AM
Okay, so as a secondary definition, many things in masonry qualify as "occult" because masons are not supposed to reveal any of it to the uninitiated. But as far as occult in the meaning usually connotated by that word, not really.

Right it doesn't seem so but it seems some freemasons have such as Crowley. Also I think there's different kinds but I could be wrong on that.

I would like to know what the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon is about or if it even is part of it. I thought this may have something to do with HCFs views on muslims due to the Al-Aqsa Mosque being there.

The other is the titles you guys use like "Exalted Ruler of the Universe" for positions. That is from memory but I saw titles like that on a board at an Elks Lodge. Are those tongue-n'-cheek?

HonestChieffan
07-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Right it doesn't seem so but it seems some freemasons have such as Crowley. Also I think there's different kinds but I could be wrong on that.

I would like to know what the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon is about or if it even is part of it. I thought this may have something to do with HCFs views on muslims due to the Al-Aqsa Mosque being there.

The other is the titles you guys use like "Exalted Ruler of the Universe" for positions. That is from memory but I saw titles like that on a board at an Elks Lodge. Are those tongue-n'-cheek?

No. It has nothing to do with it.

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 07:23 AM
No. It has nothing to do with it.

Which part of that post is this an answer to? The Temple, the titles, the occult that Crowley was into?

patteeu
07-22-2011, 07:32 AM

Now I want to join.

HonestChieffan
07-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Which part of that post is this an answer to? The Temple, the titles, the occult that Crowley was into?

"I thought this may have something to do with HCFs views on muslims"

LOCOChief
07-22-2011, 07:53 AM
My rotary club is men only, 91 members and a 3+ year waiting list for new members.

It works very well.

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 07:55 AM
My rotary club is men only, 91 members and a 3+ year waiting list for new members.

It works very well.

I don't really have any issue against any group or organization that wants to allow one gender. I was teasing donger.

Donger
07-22-2011, 07:56 AM
I was teasing donger.

LMAO

LOCOChief
07-22-2011, 08:00 AM
I don't really have any issue against any group or organization that wants to allow one gender. I was teasing donger.

I didn't think that you did.

I think it works so well because as much time as we as members devote our spouses know that our time is not being spent with other women.

We raise alot of money.

HonestChieffan
07-22-2011, 08:05 AM
This is a bit over the top....Cheatin Donkey.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=7516&Cat=13

SUKKUR: Incredible though it may sound, a donkey was declared ‘Kari’ and shot dead here in a remote area on Monday. The Jirga imposed 110,000 rupees fine on the alleged ‘Karo’.

FYI:

(Wikipedia) — Karo-kari is part of cultural tradition in Pakistan and is a compound word literally meaning “black male” (Karo) and “black female (Kari), in metaphoric terms for adulterer and adulteress. Once labeled as a Kari, male family members get the self-authorized justification to kill her and the co-accused Karo to restore family honor, although in the majority of cases the victim is female, while the murderers are male.

The reports said that in Village Ghahi Khan Jatoi, a villager Ghazi Khan alias Malang shot dead his donkey on being ‘Kari’ with Sikandar Ali alias Deedo. He attempted to kill Sikander too but the alleged Karo managed to escape and surrendered himself to an influential person of the area.

Sources said the influential person summoned both the parties and imposed 110,000 rupees fine on the Karo. They said Sikander and his family were forced to pay Rs 50,000 on the spot and the remaining amount in two installments.

The sources added that the alleged Karo pleaded innocence at the Jirga, but the Jirga members paid no attention to it. Sikander’s family said he paid Rs 50,000 to save his life otherwise he would have been killed

Brock
07-22-2011, 08:09 AM

What? No.

LOCOChief
07-22-2011, 08:10 AM
This is a bit over the top....Cheatin Donkey.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=7516&Cat=13

SUKKUR: Incredible though it may sound, a donkey was declared ‘Kari’ and shot dead here in a remote area on Monday. The Jirga imposed 110,000 rupees fine on the alleged ‘Karo’.

FYI:

(Wikipedia) — Karo-kari is part of cultural tradition in Pakistan and is a compound word literally meaning “black male” (Karo) and “black female (Kari), in metaphoric terms for adulterer and adulteress. Once labeled as a Kari, male family members get the self-authorized justification to kill her and the co-accused Karo to restore family honor, although in the majority of cases the victim is female, while the murderers are male.

The reports said that in Village Ghahi Khan Jatoi, a villager Ghazi Khan alias Malang shot dead his donkey on being ‘Kari’ with Sikandar Ali alias Deedo. He attempted to kill Sikander too but the alleged Karo managed to escape and surrendered himself to an influential person of the area.

Sources said the influential person summoned both the parties and imposed 110,000 rupees fine on the Karo. They said Sikander and his family were forced to pay Rs 50,000 on the spot and the remaining amount in two installments.

The sources added that the alleged Karo pleaded innocence at the Jirga, but the Jirga members paid no attention to it. Sikander’s family said he paid Rs 50,000 to save his life otherwise he would have been killed

Worthless without donkey pics

LiveSteam
07-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Islam strikes again in Norway. Such a beautiful religion. No claims yet.
But ya know dam well which god the bomber or bombers pray to.

HonestChieffan
07-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Islam strikes again in Norway. Such a beautiful religion. No claims yet.
But ya know dam well which god the bomber or bombers pray to.

Some think it was the work of a mad Norsk upset over the quality of Lutefisk this season. Uff Da

HonestChieffan
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Worthless without donkey pics

This is a family site you sick bastard.

Here is a braying ass for you.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Obama-purple-lips.jpg

stevieray
07-22-2011, 09:14 AM

...in the Muslim faith, Allah is transcendent, and unknowable...to claim that you do is considered blasphemy.

....another difference is sin...it's viewed more as metaphysical as opposed to moral.

Frankie
07-22-2011, 10:42 AM
...in the Muslim faith, Allah is transcendent, and unknowable...to claim that you do is considered blasphemy.

....another difference is sin...it's viewed more as metaphysical as opposed to moral.

LMAO Where do you get all this BS, man?!LMAO

listopencil
07-22-2011, 12:15 PM

That first idea is a bit tricky. God is viewed in the same way in Christianity, with Jesus as the one you can have a personal relationship with. How is that (Islam) different than a religion based on the Old Testament though?

Not sure what you mean by the second statement.

listopencil
07-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Muslims do not adhere to "God in flesh." Nor do they believe that God has a physical form. In the Muslim belief system God is shapeless (at least to man's limited understanding) and exists everywhere. The idea is that believing otherwise is the same as making "God" into an idol. It does not matter if you build a god with your hands or your mind. The end result is an idol.

That's not substantially different from the Old Testament view of God. And then Jesus came along so Man would have a decent GUI.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Has someone bombed Iran yet? Is their nuke capability back to zero? Have the maniacs in bed sheets been stopped?

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Has someone bombed Iran yet? Is their nuke capability back to zero? Have the maniacs in bed sheets been stopped?
Unusual ship movements are happening in the Gulf. That should make you happy.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Unusual ship movements are happening in the Gulf. That should make you happy.

What a coincidence.
I had huevos rancheros with extra chorizo this morning. I'm experiencing unusual ship movements in the Gulf right now.

Frankie
07-22-2011, 12:47 PM

Your incessant clueless trolling with this angle is absolutely stupid. As humor it has failed and has not gained any traction here. That should be a clue to any comedian wannabe to give up on a joke. Any comedian with at least room temperature IQ, that is.

Why is it stupid as a serious point? Because there are so many dummy sites built there that no one knows exactly what is an actual nuclear research site and what is simply a building built to look like one.

Oh, BTW, if you have not understood this post, let me simplify it:

You are an idiot.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Your incessant clueless trolling with this angle is absolutely stupid. As humor it has failed and has not gained any track here. That should be a clue to any comedian wannabe to give up on the joke. Any comedian with at least room temperature IQ.

Why is it stupid as a serious point? Because there are so many dummy sites built there that no one knows exactly what is an actual nuclear research site and what is simply a building to look like one.

Oh, BTW, if you have not understood this post let me simplify it: You are an idiot.

I'm not clear here. Will you or won't you wear a martyr vest into an Iranian nuke facility?

go bowe
07-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Your incessant clueless trolling with this angle is absolutely stupid. As humor it has failed and has not gained any traction here. That should be a clue to any comedian wannabe to give up on the joke. Any comedian with at least room temperature IQ.

Why is it stupid as a serious point? Because there are so many dummy sites built there that no one knows exactly what is an actual nuclear research site and what is simply a building to look like one.

Oh, BTW, if you have not understood this post let me simplify it: You are an idiot.

no no no...

it's "your and idiot"...

Donger
07-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Because there are so many dummy sites built there that no one knows exactly what is an actual nuclear research site and what is simply a building built to look like one.

That would be a violation of the NPT. Is that what you are saying?

Brock
07-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Why is it stupid as a serious point? Because there are so many dummy sites built there that no one knows exactly what is an actual nuclear research site and what is simply a building built to look like one.
]

You can't be serious about this.

Jaric
07-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Now I want to join.

So you like hanging out with all dudes huh?

not that there is anything wrong with that...

vailpass
07-22-2011, 01:03 PM
You can't be serious about this.

It's like when he talks like the US couldn't wipe Iran off the face of the Earth in an afternoon. Frankie's symapthies lie with his home country and he can't hwlp but try and defend them even when he has to resort to retarted lengths.

go bowe
07-22-2011, 01:03 PM

is iran a signatory to the npt?

edit: yep...

so the answer to donger's q is yes and iran has been in violation for quite some time...

Donger
07-22-2011, 01:04 PM

Yes.

go bowe
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
the only way we can be really sure that iran is not building weapons is a successful revolution, which is unlikely given the military power of the revolutionary guard and the number of fundamentalists that support the ayatollah...

like china, iran has no compunctions about massacring it's own people...

unfettered un access would be almost as good, but i don't see the iranian regime ever allowing that, even if they aren't building bombs at all (it's an islamist pride thingy)...

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
What a coincidence.
I had huevos rancheros with extra chorizo this morning. I'm experiencing unusual ship movements in the Gulf right now.

Careful what you wish for though. If that Haaretz prediction comes true it happens under Obama. Than means people will be less likely to switch presidents during another war. Don't forget Iran can do some damage to us over there. This won't be like Iraq or Libya.

Frankie
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM

That's the strong rumor.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM
the only way we can be really sure that iran is not building weapons is a successful revolution, which is unlikely given the military power of the revolutionary guard and the number of fundamentalists that support the ayatollah...

like china, iran has no compunctions about massacring it's own people...

unfettered un access would be almost as good, but i don't see the iranian regime ever allowing that, even if they aren't building bombs at all (it's an islamist pride thingy)...

Which leaves but one alternative if we don't want to see Iran join the nuke weapons club, which we most assuredly do not.

BucEyedPea
07-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Which leaves but one alternative if we don't want to see Iran join the nuke weapons club, which we most assuredly do not.

Many years ago, before the WoT, they pledge for a nuclear free Mid-East. I am not convinced they have become pro-nuclear weapons.

Frankie
07-22-2011, 01:25 PM
It's like when he talks like the US couldn't wipe Iran off the face of the Earth in an afternoon.

Man your stupidity grows like cancer with every post! Did the U.S wipe Iraq off the face of the Earth?

Like I said, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Donger
Many years ago, before the WoT, they pledge for a nuclear free Mid-East. I am not convinced they have become pro-nuclear weapons.

Will you be convinced when they test one?

Frankie

edit: yep...

so the answer to donger's q is yes and iran has been in violation for quite some time...

I'm not sure if they care.

Donger
07-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Man your stupidity grows like cancer with every post! Did the U.S wipe Iraq off the face of the Earth?

We didn't use nuclear weapons in Iraq, Frankie.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 01:27 PM

Wipe the spittle from your mouth and try to make some sense next time.
Have you decided whether you will wear a martyr's vest to take out Iran's nuke capability?

Frankie
07-22-2011, 01:32 PM
We didn't use nuclear weapons in Iraq, Frankie.

And you think we can anywhere on Earth and not be accountable to the rest of the world.

Where do you guys get your political logic? Computer games?

Donger
07-22-2011, 01:33 PM
And you think we can anywhere on Earth and not be accountable to the rest of the world.

Here's what vailpass wrote: "It's like when he talks like the US couldn't wipe Iran off the face of the Earth in an afternoon."

Please note the "could" part. We most certainly could wipe Iran off the map.

So, perhaps try reading more slowly next time.

vailpass
07-22-2011, 01:33 PM

I don't recall seeing anyone say that.
We could wipe Iran off the face of the Earth with conventional sea and air power, it would just take a few extra days.

Now what about that martyr vest? Think of all the virgin sheep and goats that would be waiting for you in allah's reward zone.

go bowe
07-22-2011, 01:39 PM
I don't recall seeing anyone say that.
We could wipe Iran off the face of the Earth with conventional sea and air power, it would just take a few extra days.

Now what about that martyr vest? Think of all the virgin sheep and goats that would be waiting for you in allah's reward zone.

i can understand sheep, but who the hell wants to fuck a goat?

i mean other than frankie...

Frankie
07-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Here's what vailpass wrote: "It's like when he talks like the US couldn't wipe Iran off the face of the Earth in an afternoon."

Please note the "could" part. We most certainly could wipe Iran off the map.

So, perhaps try reading more slowly next time.

Hell, the U.S. with the present nuclear arsenal can obliterate the entire earth with us on it. But what's your point. Let's talk inspired by realism, not video games.

Donger
07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Hell, the U.S. with the present nuclear arsenal can obliterate the entire earth with us on it. But what's your point. Let's talk inspired by realism, not video games.

Again, my point is that vailpass was correct with his statement. You reacted foolishly and incorrectly to his statement of fact.

ForeverChiefs58
07-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Nothing to see here folks, it's just a few nut jobs, kinda like that whole christian thingy 1,000 fucking years ago, or the whole racist KKK thingy bob, move right along ya lookie loos.

Oslo bomb kills 7, gunman fires on youth camp

The attack came just over a year after three men were arrested on suspicion of having links to al Qaeda and planning to attack targets in Norway. It came also less than three months after U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden in a raid on his hideout in Pakistan.

Violence or the threat of it has already come to the other Nordic states: a botched bomb attack took place in the Swedish capital Stockholm last December and the bomber was killed.

Denmark has received repeated threats after a newspaper published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in late 2005, angering Muslims worldwide.

The Oslo blast tore at the facade of the 17-storey central government building, blowing out most of the windows and scattering shards of metal and other debris for hundreds of meters (yards).

The building of a publisher which recently put out a translation of a Danish book on the Mohammad cartoon controversy was also affected, but was apparently not the target.

The blast scattered debris across the streets and shook the entire city center at around 3:30 p.m. (9:30 a.m. EDT). A Reuters witness saw eight people injured, one covered in a sheet and apparently dead.

MOST VIOLENT "SINCE WORLD WAR TWO"

Madrid suffered an Islamist militant bomb attack on commuter trains in 2004 that killed 191 people. Four suicide bombers killed 52 people in an attack on London's transport system in 2005.

The Reuters correspondent said the streets had been fairly quiet in mid-afternoon on a Friday in high summer, when many Oslo residents take vacation or leave for weekend breaks.

"This is a terror attack. It is the most violent event to strike Norway since World War Two," said Geir Bekkevold, an opposition parliamentarian for the Christian Peoples Party.

The district attacked is the very heart of power in Norway, with several other key administration buildings nearby.

Nearby ministries were also hit by the blast, including the oil ministry, which was on fire. Nevertheless, security is not tight given the lack of violence in the past.

The failed December attack in Stockholm was by a Muslim man who grew up in Sweden but said he had been angered by Sweden's involvement in the NATO-led force in Afghanistan and the Prophet Mohammad cartoons.

That attack was followed weeks later by the arrest in Denmark of five men for allegedly planning to attack the newspaper which first ran the Mohammad cartoons.

In July 2010, Norwegian police arrested three men for an alleged plot to organize at least one attack on Norwegian targets and said they were linked to individuals investigated in the United States and Britain.

John Drake, senior risk consultant at London-based consultancy AKE, said: "It may not be too dissimilar to the terrorist attack in Stockholm in December which saw a car bomb and secondary explosion shortly after in the downtown area.

"That attack was later claimed as a reprisal for Sweden's contribution to the efforts in Afghanistan."

Political violence is virtually unknown in a country known for awarding the Nobel Peace Prize and mediating in conflicts, including in the Middle East and Sri Lanka.

ForeverChiefs58
07-22-2011, 01:59 PM
LONDON (Reuters) - A massive bomb shattered Norway's main government building in Oslo Friday, killing two people, police were quoted as saying by local news agency NTB.

There was no claim of responsibility, though NATO member Norway has been the target of threats, if not bombs, before, notably over its involvement in conflicts in Afghanistan and Libya. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg was safe, NTB said.

Here are details of some of the Islamist militant groups with a record of links to plots in Europe.

* AL QAEDA:

-- Al Qaeda is seen as the militant group that poses the more serious international threat because it is has highly experienced bombmakers and a long-established transnational networks of financial, logistical and ideological support.

-- Though the militant group formerly led by Osama bin Laden was weakened after the 2001 U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, it has survived by deepening its alliances to local militants in the Afghan-Pakistan border area.

-- In an audiotape released in January 2010, bin Laden claimed responsibility for the December 25 attempted bombing of a U.S-bound plane and said it was a continuation of al Qaeda policy since the September 11 attacks.

* ISLAMIC MOVEMENT OF UZBEKISTAN:

-- The IMU emerged from the Fergana Valley in Uzbekistan and has also fought in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Afghanistan with the aim of establishing an Islamic Caliphate.

-- With many of its supporters holed up in the tribal areas of Pakistan, it has forged close links with al Qaeda.

-- Earlier this month intelligence sources said there was a plot against European targets reportedly originating with a group in mountainous northern Pakistan, some of them believed to be European citizens.

-- One security official in Germany said word of the plot had probably come from the interrogation of a German-Afghan suspect in Afghanistan. The suspect was identified by media as Ahmed Sidiqi, a German of Afghan origin and IMU member.

- German media said he came from Hamburg and had been held in the U.S. military prison of Bagram in Afghanistan since July.

-- Counter-terrorism expert Guido Steinberg said Sidiqi was a member of a cell of militants from Hamburg that was believed to be a central component of the conspiracy and he said that the cell left for Pakistan in March 2009 and joined the IMU.

* LASHKAR-E-TAIBA/JAISH-E-MOHAMMED:

-- Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed are militant groups based in Pakistan's Punjab province and once nurtured by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency to fight India in Kashmir. They have since been banned.

-- Western security sources say both are obvious points of contact for Europeans traveling to Pakistan seeking help to travel to the tribal areas to join up with al Qaeda.

-- Lashkar-e-Taiba, blamed for the attack on Mumbai that killed 166 people, has generally focused on Kashmir and India, though it has been linked in the past to some plots in the west.

-- David Headley, an American arrested in Chicago in 2009, has pleaded guilty of working with Lashkar-e-Taiba to plot attacks in India, including surveillance of targets in Mumbai.

Headley is also charged with plotting a revenge attack on a Danish newspaper that published cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed in 2005.

-- LeT's humanitarian wing, the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, enjoys support in the Pakistani Diaspora and security sources have said they feared LeT could exploit this network to facilitate an al Qaeda-inspired attack on the west.

-- Jaish-e-Mohammed has also been linked to plots in the west. It is seen as closer to al Qaeda than Lashkar-e-Taiba.

* AL SHABAAB:

-- Al Shabaab, which means "Youth" in Arabic, has taken control of large areas of south and central Somalia. The Horn of Africa nation has been mired in anarchy since warlords toppled military dictator Mohamed Siad Barre in 1991.

-- Somali officials said the bomber who killed 22 people, including three government ministers, at a graduation ceremony in December 2009 was a 26-year-old Danish citizen of Somali descent. One of the bombers that struck an African Union base in September 2009 was reportedly from Seattle, while about 20 young men were said to have disappeared from Minneapolis's large Somali community in the last two years to join al Shabaab.

-- Shabaab's external reach has been highlighted after January 2010's attack on cartoonist Kurt Westergaard in Copenhagen, as well as its pledge to support Yemeni insurgents linked to al Qaeda who are believed to be behind the foiled Christmas Day bombing of a commercial airliner over Detroit.

-- It also claimed responsibility for the attack in Uganda in July 2010 when bombers killed 79 people in Kampala at venues packed with fans watching the World Cup final.

TEHRIK-E-TALIBAN PAKISTAN:

-- The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), or Pakistani Taliban, is the group most influenced by al Qaeda and focuses on attacking the Pakistani state, which it considers illegitimate.

-- The TTP claimed responsibility for an attack in Mohmand, a Pashtun region on the northwestern border with Afghanistan which killed 102 people and wounded at least 80.

-- Earlier this month a British man, Abdul Jabbar, reportedly killed by a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan, had ties with the would-be Times Square bomber, Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistani intelligence official said. The man had also been in the process of setting up a branch for the Taliban in Britain.

-- The TTP in September had threatened attacks on the United States and Europe. Shahzad was the closest it came to success.

* AQIM:

-- Led by Abdelmalek Droukdel, AQIM burst onto the public stage in January 2007, a product of the rebranding of fighters previously known as Algeria's Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC).

-- The Salafists had waged war against Algeria's security forces but in late 2006 they sought to adopt a broader jihadi ideology by allying themselves with al Qaeda.

-- Security officials were particularly concerned that rebels, who belong to AQIM, could use cash from drug smuggling to recruit new fighters and finance violent attacks.

-- U.S. officials have said traffickers use the Sahara as a staging post for flying illegal drugs from South America into Europe and that AQIM could also tap into the smugglers' network of aircraft and secret landing strips.

http://news.yahoo.com/norway-attack-likely-suspected-groups-155053903.html

ForeverChiefs58
07-22-2011, 02:01 PM
http://www.blackhumor.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/funny-police-officer-south-park-barbrady-300x192.jpg

Saul Good
07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
That bombing never would have happened if Norway wasn't so imperialistic. They have a history of backing Islamic nations into a corne, what with their big military presence and their interventionist ways and all.

RNR
07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
To distinguish us from those who don't wear funny hats as well as a way for those who want to know who we are to easily identify us in parades, manning Salvation Army pots at Christmas, or fund raising for the Childrens Burn Hospitals.

"Table knockers" are also very common where I come from and where I live now as a means to easily be identified~