PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Islam is a Religion of Peace, Goodwill and Ethical Treatment of all People

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Dennis Kucinich (D-Lilliputian): “Islam is a Religion of Peace, Goodwill and Ethical Treatment of all People”…

And Dennis feeds his Unicorn Golden raindrops and drinks honeydew. The mothership left him here.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today made the following statement regarding the Committee on Homeland Security hearing titled “The Extent of Radicalization in the American Muslim Community and that Community’s Response.”

“In the nine years since the dreadful attacks on September 11th, America has sought to reconcile differences among ourselves and with the world. We have sought friendship with Muslim and Arab communities. President Obama, at the beginning of his term, traveled to the Middle East, underscoring the importance of that region.

“Despite efforts to improve relations between our nation and the Muslim and Arab world, America has stumbled. Two wars have been waged in the Middle East, further degrading our image among the world’s Muslim and Arab people.

“A Congressional hearing to investigate our friends and neighbors jeopardizes the fragile progress we have made and creates a longer gap for peace to bridge.

“This hearing insinuates that violence and the Muslim religion go hand in hand. Nothing could be further from the truth. Islam is a religion based upon peace, goodwill and the ethical treatment of all people on this planet.

http://kucinich.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=228984

Frankie
03-14-2011, 05:12 PM
And you though this deserved another "my-God-is-better-than-theirs" thread while two other ones are going on hot and heavy. This just could not have been your contribution to Sad Crap's racist thread.

:shake:

BucEyedPea
03-14-2011, 05:14 PM
The conflict in the Middle East is primarily political. It's just happening to a religious people who wrap it in religious rhetoric. It is still basically a land dispute.

patteeu
03-14-2011, 09:15 PM
I used to think that there were probably civilized muslims who want to distance themselves from their radical, terrorist co-religionists in the middle east, but Frankie is making me reconsider that assumption.

AndChiefs
03-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Dennis Kucinich (D-Lilliputian): “Islam is a Religion of Peace, Goodwill and Ethical Treatment of all Males" …

FYP

mlyonsd
03-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I used to think that there were probably civilized muslims who want to distance themselves from their radical, terrorist co-religionists in the middle east, but Frankie is making me reconsider that assumption.After 911 I really thought the true believers would rise up and crush their POS radical brothers. So much for expecting the best of human spirit.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I used to think that there were probably civilized muslims who want to distance themselves from their radical, terrorist co-religionists in the middle east, but Frankie is making me reconsider that assumption.

Whatever dude.

:rolleyes:

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Find a "moderate muslim" who denounces the islamists and defends the rights of the jews and opposes the fatwas and death threats to non believers....

Until then, don't look for anyone with a brain to defend these cave dwelling animals and their 12th century beliefs.

BucEyedPea
03-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Find a "moderate muslim" who denounces the islamists and defends the rights of the jews and opposes the fatwas and death threats to non believers....

Until then, don't look for anyone with a brain to defend these cave dwelling animals and their 12th century beliefs.

I had lunch with one who is critical of many of them. Now what are these specific special rights of Jews that the rest of humanity doesn't possess?

patteeu
03-14-2011, 10:16 PM
I had lunch with one who is critical of many of them. Now what are these specific special rights of Jews that the rest of humanity doesn't possess?

They're not special rights. Just the plain vanilla right not to be murdered in your own home.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 10:44 PM

You are uninformed and typically wear your ignorance as a badge of honor. :shake:

I have not met ANY moderate Muslim who is not against radical Islamists. In fact they are against Radicals of ANY religion. An open mindedness that you totally lack.

As for the rights of the Jews, what rights have moderate Muslims opposed? I have not yet met a moderate reasonably educated Muslim who does not respect it. But as BEP has said quite correctly, this is NOT a Jew vs. Muslim issue. It's an Israel vs. Palestinians issue. Like she said and I will say it louder so your limited comprehension is helped out,"IT'S A LAND FEUD!!! NOT A RELIGION ONE!!!!!"

You should not call others cave dwelling animals before you look at your mental surroundings and make sure you yourself are not a close minded cave-man.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 10:49 PM
They're not special rights. Just the plain vanilla right not to be murdered in your own home.

Guess what this 'Christian' did.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/101018/steven-hayes-240.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20431887,00.html

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Nutjob=Frankie

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 10:54 PM
CAIR gets called out again. Hate and Terror supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3U8_UBWrP4&feature=player_embedded

patteeu
03-14-2011, 10:57 PM

I don't know, but I doubt if I'd try to apologize for whatever his misdeeds were by blaming his victims or by explaining why he got so gosh darn mad at them.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Nutjob=Frankie
What's the matter? Stumped again? You should be used to it.

patteeu
03-14-2011, 11:03 PM
OK, Frankie, I just read your link and I don't know where you're getting your information that the guy was a Christian. He may well be Muslim, AFAICT. Either way, his actions were despicable, much like those of the palestinian murderers with whom you seem to sympathize.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I don't know, but I doubt if I'd try to apologize for whatever his misdeeds were by blaming his victims or by explaining why he got so gosh darn mad at them.

Do you see the key words here? Debate things when you do know, my man. If you don't know, either self educate or stand on the sidewalk and watch.

And BTW, I did post a link so you WOULD know.

Frankie
03-14-2011, 11:05 PM
OK, Frankie, I just read your link and I don't know where you're getting your information that the guy was a Christian.

Excuse me Pat while I sneeze:

AhhhD'F'L'CTION!!!.... Sorry.

patteeu
03-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Do you see the key words here? Debate things when you do know, my man. If you don't know, either self educate or stand on the sidewalk and watch.

And BTW, I did post a link so you WOULD know.

Don't expect me to follow every link you post without explanation. If it's important to your argument then state the case here in plain language and provide the link for corroboration.

In any event, reading the article couldn't have possibly made your post relevant. It was just another failed attempt to turn attention away from the palestinian terrorists with whom you sympathize. Distraction failure.

Chiefshrink
03-14-2011, 11:18 PM
This thread title is so off the mark and literally insane I can't even comment:cuss:

HonestChieffan
03-14-2011, 11:22 PM
This thread title is so off the mark and literally insane I can't even comment:cuss:

Dennis the Menace and Frankie think its spot on.

You RWNJ's just have such closed minds.

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 12:33 AM
...I have not met ANY moderate Muslim...

I can dig it.

The Mad Crapper
03-15-2011, 06:49 AM
Excuse me Pat while I sneeze:

AhhhD'F'L'CTION!!!.... Sorry.

ROFL

HonestChieffan
03-15-2011, 09:16 AM
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE72E0B620110315

Democracy is anti-islam. The hits just keep coming........

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 09:24 AM
You righties are gonna love this:

1001 Inventions (http://www.nysci.org/visit/events/1001)

http://www.nysci.org/visit/events/1001-Inventions

patteeu
03-15-2011, 09:28 AM
You righties are gonna love this:

1001 Inventions (http://www.nysci.org/visit/events/1001)

http://www.nysci.org/visit/events/1001-Inventions

Why would the righties love it any more or less than the lefties?

Saul Good
03-15-2011, 09:34 AM
Frankie,

Is it your contention that any misdeed done by a non-Muslim somehow absolves Muslims for theirs?

I've already concluded that you genuinely can't differentiate between a Muslim killing in the name of religion and a non-Muslim jaywalking in the name of being in a hurry. I just want to see how deep this disconnect runs.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Frankie,

Is it your contention that any misdeed done by a non-Muslim somehow absolves Muslims for theirs?

I've already concluded that you genuinely can't differentiate between a Muslim killing in the name of politics and a non-Muslim jaywalking in the name of being in a hurry. I just want to see how deep this disconnect runs.

FYP

BTW the differences you allege are mirror images of each other.

WV
03-15-2011, 09:46 AM

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/101018/steven-hayes-240.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20431887,00.html

Wonder how many virgin's he'd qualify for?

patteeu
03-15-2011, 09:47 AM
FYP

BTW the differences you allege are mirror images of each other.

Politics and religion are intertwined in their world. We're not talking about a bunch of violence-prone political protestors who cynically wrap their cause up in religious trappings.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Politics and religion is intwined here too.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 10:08 AM

Not to the same extent. And if you think the violent muslim behavior that's being described in threads like this one are as secular as the typical political protests we have here (for lack of comparable violence), you're sadly mistaken.

I'm not sure why you're trying to play down the religious component of muslim extremism, but you're preaching a false gospel.

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 10:42 AM

Here government and religion are intertwined, but they are separate forces. In an Islamic state they're one thing exerting one force. There's a huge difference.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Frankie,

I've already concluded that you genuinely can't differentiate between a Muslim killing in the name of religion and a non-Muslim jaywalking in the name of being in a hurry. I just want to see how deep this disconnect runs.

There are THREE threads going on on this topic. If you want to participate and judge me, then the smart thing to do is to read all of them inform yourself about my true position. Responding with only emotion makes one pull things out of one's ass as you did here. My post below is from Sad Crap's classic bigoted thread aimed only to agitate:

Have you bothered to google pictures of Palistinian children in the aftermath of Israeli bombings?

They don't make this right and both sides are capable of crazy atrocities. But if you want to jump on the bandwagon of some norrow minded bigot posting this racist thread be my guest. But before you do ask yourself if burning young women alive at stakes was a Christian thing to do.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Politics and religion are intertwined in their world. We're not talking about a bunch of violence-prone political protestors who cynically wrap their cause up in religious trappings.

No. Politics abuse religion because it is a very religious area there. I am not religious but I respect and defend open-minded believers of any faith. When a socio-political problem is presented with a deliberate topic such as this thread's to belittle many for the crazy deeds of a few I am offended as should you.

LOCOChief
03-15-2011, 02:08 PM
I am not religious but I respect and defend open-minded believers of any faith.

Muslims are nor religiously "open minded" and they consider all others "non believers" -but you know this already....right?

Frankie
03-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Muslims are nor religiously "open minded" and they consider all others "non believers" -but you know this already....right?

The first part is your opinion, bigoted as it is. The second part you simply pulled out of your ass. I hope it didn't hurt much.

The Mad Crapper
03-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Flah flah flunkie.

LOCOChief
03-15-2011, 02:52 PM
The first part is your opinion, bigoted as it is. The second part you simply pulled out of your ass. I hope it didn't hurt much.

Not opinion it's fact, both parts, both right.

Islam = satanism

Frankie, terrorist sympithisers like you are running out of places to hide from people like me.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Not opinion it's fact, both parts, both right.

Islam = satanism

Frankie, terrorist sympithisers like you are running out of places to hide from people like me.islam = satanism?

wow, and i thought sportshrink was bad... :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:

Saul Good
03-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Islam does not equal Satanism.

Satanists don't pass out candy in the streets after their barbaric acts.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Islam does not equal Satanism.

Satanists don't pass out candy in the streets after their barbaric acts.LMAO LMAO LMAO

Frankie
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
islam = satanism?

wow, and i thought sportshrink was bad... :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:

No no no no, it's a fact. He just said so.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 04:19 PM
No. Politics abuse religion because it is a very religious area there. I am not religious but I respect and defend open-minded believers of any faith. When a socio-political problem is presented with a deliberate topic such as this thread's to belittle many for the crazy deeds of a few I am offended as should you.

:spock: This thread is about a ridiculously sweeping generalization made by a politician that is obviously absurd, but it's the opposite kind of sweeping generalization from the kind you seem to be tilting against.

chiefsnorth
03-15-2011, 08:02 PM

There is no separation of church and state in Islamist cultures.

Norman Einstein
03-15-2011, 08:50 PM
You all know this is just another thread that will get frankie inflamed.

frankie is just like a union member, he can see no wrong in a union. frankie can see no wrong is Islam.

The truth be known there are more radical muslims than there are moderate and in truth there are most likely more of the radicals that masquerade just as frankie does. I'd say he is a time bomb ready to go off. All you have to do is look at his responses to threads like this.

I'm sure there are good muslims, but they are, by far, out numbered by those that would die for their religion and take as many innocents with them as possible.

some will never admit to what they are a part of.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 08:53 PM
There is no separation of church and state in Islamist cultures.if by islamist you mean radical fundamentalist nutjobs like the taliban or the kooks running iran, you would be right...

but in other muslim states, there is indeed separation of church and state, e.g. turkey...

go bowe
03-15-2011, 08:55 PM

frankie is just like a union member, he can see no wrong in a union. frankie can see no wrong is Islam.

The truth be known there are more radical muslims than there are moderate and in truth there are most likely more of the radicals that masquerade just as frankie does. I'd say he is a time bomb ready to go off. All you have to do is look at his responses to threads like this.

I'm sure there are good muslims, but they are, by far, out numbered by those that would die for their religion and take as many innocents with them as possible.

some will never admit to what they are a part of.Good Lord tom...

you're saying that there are more than 500 million terrorists?

shit, we're in real trouble now...

Saul Good
03-15-2011, 08:55 PM
if by islamist you mean radical fundamentalist nutjobs like the taliban or the kooks running iran, you would be right...

but in other muslim states, there is indeed separation of church and state, e.g. turkey...

Turkey is pretty much the exception to the rule, and it's moving away from secularism.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 09:08 PM
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE72E0B620110315

Democracy is anti-islam. The hits just keep coming........i saw some quotes in al jazeera that were even more direct that "democracy" is anti-islam...

of course these quotes are coming from radical fundamentalist clerics and terrorists like hezbollah, not muslims in general...

Saul Good
03-15-2011, 09:44 PM
i saw some quotes in al jazeera that were even more direct that "democracy" is anti-islam...

of course these quotes are coming from radical fundamentalist clerics and terrorists like hezbollah, not muslims in general...

Is there no correlation between a people and their government? It's not like there are one or two Muslim countries with fundamentalist governments. It's damned near all of them.

Norman Einstein
03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Good Lord

I'd say that you are the one saying there are more than 500 million terrorists.

I'm saying that I've never met a moderate muslim.

And you are still in real trouble. Turn your head away if you don't like what you see, it won't make it go away.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 11:33 PM
ok...

you saidthere are more radical muslims than there are moderate

there are more than a billion muslims, so more than half would be 500 million radical muslims...

your words tom...

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 11:48 PM
ok...

you said

there are more than a billion muslims, so more than half would be 500 million radical muslims...

your words tom...

Well, what if there are, say, 426 moderate Muslims, another 504 radical Muslims, and 1.49 billion wild, party all night long, just looking for a little fun, try anything once Muslims?

go bowe
03-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Well, what if there are, say, 426 moderate Muslims, another 504 radical Muslims, and 1.49 billion wild, party all night long, just looking for a little fun, try anything once Muslims?1.49 billion?

now THAT'S a party! PBJ PBJ PBJ

Norman Einstein
03-16-2011, 12:18 AM
ok...

you said

your words .

to be exact, I said:

You are the one that has tried to quantify a number. I'm pretty sure there are no numbers referred to nor half of them. I did say there are more radical than moderate, but you are the one that excluded any other category of muslims.

If you are going to be an asshole at least get your shit straight.

go bowe
03-16-2011, 01:24 AM
it's never stopped you, tom...

Frankie
03-16-2011, 11:45 AM

some will never admit to what they are a part of.
:facepalm:

It wakes up again!

ClevelandBronco
03-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Fuck. It didn't catch fire.

Jenson71
03-16-2011, 11:47 AM

There are millions of Muslims that would do that if you asked them to. And there are many that actively speak out on it.

Frankie
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
if by islamist you mean radical fundamentalist nutjobs like the taliban or the kooks running iran, you would be right...

Inform not, Mr. go bowe, lest ye'd be called a terrorist sympathizer.

Besides it's funny comedy reading posts that the uninformed totally pull out of their asses.

Frankie
03-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Good Lord tom...

ROFL

Good idea for Tom to fly back to his own planet. The earth is doomed.

Frankie
03-16-2011, 11:52 AM
to be exact, I said:

You are the one that has tried to quantify a number. I'm pretty sure there are no numbers referred to nor half of them. I did say there are more radical than moderate, but you are the one that excluded any other category of muslims.

If you are going to be an asshole at least get your shit straight.

This post was so full of wisdom that it needed to be posted twice.

Norman Einstein
03-16-2011, 12:14 PM

Besides it's funny comedy reading posts that the uninformed totally pull out of their asses. so you want him to be your friend there mr. terrorist?

Norman Einstein
03-16-2011, 12:18 PM
ROFL

Good idea for Tom to fly back to his own planet. The earth is doomed.

Again frankie shows hid radical side. nice going mr terrorist.

Saul Good
03-16-2011, 12:58 PM

Besides it's funny comedy reading posts that the uninformed totally pull out of their asses.

Have you learned how to read time from a digital clock yet?

BucEyedPea
03-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Is there no correlation between a people and their government? It's not like there are one or two Muslim countries with fundamentalist governments. It's damned near all of them.

Was Mubarek's govt fundamentalist? Nope it was secular. ( Nasser was a secularist too)
Was Iraq fundamentalist? Nope it was secular.
Does Jordan have a fundamentalist leader? It has a constitutional monarchy that is secular. It is considered moderate and in our camp.
Saudi Arabia is a monarchy that is in our camp as an ally. Yet, it is Islamic.
Tunisia was secular.

Couldn't one argue that there are just as many puppet govts in our camp or secularist ones over there than strictly fundamentalist?
It's the Arab on the street that is the fundamentalist and not our friend.

Seems to me that you mainly just have Iran for this argument but the youth there are not fundamentalist. They want to westernize.

go bowe
03-16-2011, 01:54 PM
so you want him to be your friend there mr. terrorist?i am his friend...

that's one more friend than you've got tom...

go bowe
03-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Have you learned how to read time from a digital clock yet?well i have trouble reading a digital clock...

there are no hands to tell me what time it is and they're not round...

Frankie
03-16-2011, 02:56 PM
so you want him to be your friend there mr. terrorist?

Someone's ass must have healed from the last round. ROFL

Frankie
03-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Was Mubarek's govt fundamentalist? Nope it was secular. ( Nasser was a secularist too)
Was Iraq fundamentalist? Nope it was secular.
Does Jordan have a fundamentalist leader? It has a constitutional monarchy that is secular. It is considered moderate and in our camp.
Saudi Arabia is a monarchy that is in our camp as an ally. Yet, it is Islamic.
Tunisia was secular.

Couldn't one argue that there are just as many puppet govts in our camp or secularist ones over there than strictly fundamentalist?
It's the Arab on the street that is the fundamentalist and not our friend.

Seems to me that you mainly just have Iran for this argument but the youth there are not fundamentalist. They want to westernize.

BEP, you are trying to flashlight the path of the blind. Nice try. But you know and I know it won't work.

The Mad Crapper
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
There are millions of Muslims that would do that if you asked them to. And there are many that actively speak out on it.

What's the story with Marcal? They find the killer, yet?

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tye.jpg

Norman Einstein
03-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Someone's ass must have healed from the last round. ROFL

Yours must have healed considering you got it handed to you on a platter last time.

OOPS, I forgot, you claim victory in every argument. I'm still waiting for you to strap on your c4 for an argument, pull the ripcord and still claim that you won the battle.... oops again, you always claim victory before you have the balls to pull the ripcord!

Frankie, you are nothing but a web nut that hates everyone and claims to win when there is nothing to win.

Why don't you go back to your brotherhood group and stroke their ego. You are doing no good here.

Jaric
03-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Whole lot of anger in a thread about peace, goodwill, and ethical treatment...

:evil:

patteeu
03-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Whole lot of anger in a thread about peace, goodwill, and ethical treatment...

:evil:

That's what happens when Muslims are involved. :Poke:

Frankie
03-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Yours must have healed considering you got it handed to you on a platter last time.

OOPS, I forgot, you claim victory in every argument. I'm still waiting for you to strap on your c4 for an argument, pull the ripcord and still claim that you won the battle.... oops again, you always claim victory before you have the balls to pull the ripcord!

Frankie, you are nothing but a web nut that hates everyone and claims to win when there is nothing to win.

Why don't you go back to your brotherhood group and stroke their ego. You are doing no good here.ROFL

Yeah I got my ass handed to me so bad that everyone on the CP called for me to be banned again.

Oh, wait.... that was you.

HonestChieffan
03-16-2011, 08:15 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lVjVCdMgDDg/TYCrsJghFoI/AAAAAAAAtac/uQ8Ox4iMjys/s400/theo4.gif

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 03:33 PM
ROFL

Yeah I got my ass handed to me so bad that everyone on the CP called for me to be banned again.

Oh, wait.... that was you.
Once again your perception and "jihad" ways are showing through.

Nobody called for me to be banned, before that happens you have to actually break the rules of the board. But you've never seemed to be smart enough to figure that out.

How much longer are you going to wage your jihad against those that see your true colors? At least Denise was upfront with her stand.

Go back to your home country and spew your swill there.

Frankie
03-18-2011, 08:22 PM

Nobody called for me to be banned, before that happens you have to actually break the rules of the board. But you've never seemed to be smart enough to figure that out.

How much longer are you going to wage your jihad against those that see your true colors? At least Denise was upfront with her stand.

Go back to your home country and spew your swill there.
:LOL:

Once again the voices in your head are talking to you.

Oh yeah I forgot, You are a dumb BIGOT!

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:04 PM

Go back to your home country and spew your swill there.YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

everybody wants you banned, douchebag of the year...

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
:LOL:

Once again the voices in your head are talking to you.

Oh yeah I forgot, You are a dumb BIGOT!hey now...

tom cash is not dumb... :p :p :p

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 09:12 PM
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

everybody wants you banned, douchebag of the year...

Run a poll douchebag, not everybody only the douchebags like you and frankie.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Run a poll douchebag, not everybody only the douchebags like you and frankie.wow, it's good to see that you at least have the intelligence of a parrot...

now say "douchbag" real slow...

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:17 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't tom cash recently voted douchebag of the year?

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't tom cash recently voted douchebag of the year?

That might be true, but if we ran a Bigot-of-the-Year poll, Frankie would probably win.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:24 PM
That might be true, but if we ran a Bigot-of-the-Year poll, Frankie would probably win.i don't know...

top 5 maybe, but we've got some real zingers around here (and no i won't name names) that would give him a run for his money...

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 09:34 PM
frankie surely would be the bigot of all time.

Gobowe would be the biggest pussy of all time.

And the mods and administrators would be the biggest assholes of all time.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:44 PM

And the mods and administrators would be the biggest assholes of all time.now just you hold on there, tom cash...

i may be fat, but there are bigger pussies on this board than me...

and why won't you call me an asshole too, tom?

i feel slighted... :huh: :huh: :huh:

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:45 PM
i don't know...

top 5 maybe, but we've got some real zingers around here (and no i won't name names) that would give him a run for his money...well...

i'll name one name, t o m c a s h...

big surprise, huh?

Brock
03-18-2011, 09:46 PM

And the mods and administrators would be the biggest assholes of all time.

LOL I figured you were dead.

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 09:54 PM
LOL I figured you were dead.

Just shows once again your level of stupidity.

Useful Idiot
03-18-2011, 10:00 PM
this norman dude is a dam fine christian soldier.

stevieray
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM

cool.

means the standard is valid, huh?

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:13 PM
cool.

means the standard is valid, huh?i think he was being sarcastic, at least i hope so...

tom is hardly the standard of anything, much less a christian soldier...

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 10:21 PM

Sure I am. When you attain perfection then you will have the right to judge my actions. Until then you are no better than anyone else. You are a sinner and based on your avatar you are a doper as well.

Try cleaning your own back yard before you start complaining about mine, eh?

otherwise FO

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Sure I am. When you attain perfection then you will have the right to judge my actions. Until then you are no better than anyone else. You are a sinner and based on your avatar you are a doper as well.

otherwise FOno no no, tom...

he's a marxist and i'm the doper...

try to keep up.,..

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 10:27 PM
i think he was being sarcastic, at least i hope so...

tom is hardly the standard of anything, much less a christian soldier...

More of a standard than you in any case at any time in any place.

You seem to have the opinion that you are better than others. Trust me, I don't sin nearly as much as you do, maybe more than I should, but none the less, I'm still a Christian and can be forgiven.

Sorry about you.

Norman Einstein
03-18-2011, 10:37 PM

otherwise FO

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:38 PM
More of a standard than you in any case at any time in any place.

You seem to have the opinion that you are better than others. Trust me, I don't sin nearly as much as you do, maybe more than I should, but none the less, I'm still a Christian and can be forgiven.

Sorry about you.well, i appreciate the sentiment tom cash, i really do...

it's wonderful to see your softer "christian" side...

although i have to admit that your opinion regarding being better than others is slightly ironic, given the source...

but i'm sure you mean well, tom cash...

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
otherwise FOoh, please...

you first...

stevieray
03-18-2011, 10:50 PM
i think he was being sarcastic

that's how I read it also.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
that's how I read it also.so what were you saying about a standard?

i'm a little under the table right now, so i probably just don't get it...

Frankie
03-18-2011, 11:08 PM
That might be true, but if we ran a Bigot-of-the-Year poll, Frankie would probably win.

Oh brother! Another Einstein! :facepalm:

Useful Idiot
03-18-2011, 11:08 PM
You are a sinner and based on your avatar you are a doper as well.

doper yes. sinner no. sin is some silly fluff inside your head. that nonsense does not apply to me. I am the devil.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:11 PM
doper yes. sinner no. sin is some silly fluff inside your head. that nonsense does not apply to me. I am the devil.ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

a marxist devil, i love it!!!

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh brother! Another Einstein! :facepalm:

No, I just read your posts. I think it is hypocritical that you run around this forum calling everyone else under the sun a bigot, when you yourself consistently post anti-Semitic views.

stevieray
03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
sin is some silly fluff inside your head. that nonsense does not apply to me. I am the devil.

oxymoron.

not very useful.

Frankie
03-18-2011, 11:18 PM
No, I just read your posts. I think it is hypocritical that you run around this forum calling everyone else under the sun a bigot, when you yourself consistently post anti-Semitic views.

List my "antisemitic" posts, genius or STFU.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:23 PM
List my "antisemitic" posts, genius or STFU.but but but, you're one of them durrned furriner terrorists...

everything you say is anti-seismic, er... semetic...

jew hater!!!!!!!1!

Frankie
03-18-2011, 11:25 PM
but but but, you're one of them durrned furriner terrorists...

everything you say is anti-seismic, er... semetic...

jew hater!!!!!!!1!

Oh,... I forgot.

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 11:26 PM
List my "antisemitic" posts, genius or STFU.

No need to quote, everyone who read "Latest Islam contribution to peace" thread knows it already...start on page 13 where you fail to condemn the murder of an innocent Jewish family.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7489459&postcount=186

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Oh, and I will not shut up....this is America, not some Islamic dictatorship, I will say whatever I want.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:30 PM
it's not an islamic dictatorship?

whew, that's a relief...

Frankie
03-18-2011, 11:32 PM
No need to quote, everyone who read "Latest Islam contribution to peace" thread knows it already...start on page 13 where you fail to condemn the murder of an innocent Jewish family.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7489459&postcount=186

I wish Pat wouldn't use mults.

Useful Idiot
03-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh, and I will not shut up....this is America, not some Islamic dictatorship, I will say whatever I want.

we are taking over. you will assimilate. nfidel. shakira law.

Frankie
03-18-2011, 11:35 PM

ROFL

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:35 PM
I wish Pat wouldn't use mults.LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Nice try, but patteau and I are definately not one and the same. While I have agreed with him more than I disagree, one would only have to look at this thread started by Claywit/gochiefs to see we are clearly not the same person:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240477

Nice try at deflection though Frankie.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Nice try, but patteau and I are definately not one and the same. While I have agreed with him more than I disagree, one would only have to look at this thread started by Claywit/gochiefs to see we are clearly not the same person:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240477

Nice try at deflection though Frankie.good lawd, man...

it was a joke...

mnchiefsguy
03-18-2011, 11:56 PM
good lawd, man...

it was a joke...

Hey, patteau seems like an okay guy and all....but that does not mean I wanna be exactly like him... :)

Besides, I don't hang with enough terrorist sympathizers to know when they are joking.

In addition, Frankie stated his case that I was a mult in more than one thread, so I figured he was at least half serious, so I took the opportunity to completely own his deflection by proving patteau and I are different people. Hopefully patteau is not insulted by being compared to me. :evil:

go bowe
03-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Hey, patteau seems like an okay guy and all....but that does not mean I wanna be exactly like him... :)

Besides, I don't hang with enough terrorist sympathizers to know when they are joking.

In addition, Frankie stated his case that I was a mult in more than one thread, so I figured he was at least half serious, so I took the opportunity to completely own his deflection by proving patteau and I are different people. Hopefully patteau is not insulted by being compared to me. :evil:now see? that's where you could round out your political education...

after all, terrorists are people too... :p :p :p

Useful Idiot
03-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Besides, I don't hang with enough terrorist sympathizers

that is your own damned fault. fix it.

Chiefshrink
03-19-2011, 01:42 AM
that is your own damned fault. fix it.

You truly are a "useful idiot".:thumb:

Frankie
03-19-2011, 02:19 AM
good lawd, man...

it was a joke...

Whoever he is, got him squirm some. :D

mnchiefsguy
03-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Whoever he is, got him squirm some. :D

No squirming at all....but you sure are squirming, calling other posters names instead of answering questions.

patteeu
03-19-2011, 08:19 AM
No squirming at all....but you sure are squirming, calling other posters names instead of answering questions.

Frankie's declarations of victory remind me of Monty Python's black knight.

Count Alex's Losses
03-19-2011, 11:45 AM
http://futuretimeline.net/23rdcentury/images/christianity-future-trend.jpg

The Mad Crapper
07-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Obama quotes on islam:

#1 "Islam has always been part of America"

#2 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"

#3 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."

#4 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."

#5 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"

#6 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"

#7 "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith."

#8 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."

#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

#10 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

And this is what the moonbat messiah says about Christianity:

#1 "Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation"

#2 "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."

#3 "Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?"

#4 "Even those who claim the Bible's inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages - the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ's divinity - are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life."

#5 "The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics."

#6 From Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope: "I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount."

#7 "I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That's just not part of my religious makeup."

#8 "Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will--they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths."

#9 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: "If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount."

#10 "I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people."

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/10-quotes-by-barack-obama-about-islam-contrasted-with-10-quotes-by-barack-obama-about-christianity

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Hope_Negative_All.jpg

Frankie
07-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Sad Crap's switch must have flicked on by the drone operators again.

Jaric
07-07-2011, 02:34 PM
TMC, mind explaining to me what specifically your issues are with his comments on Christianity are?

I read those and they don't bother me in the slightest. I dare say I actually agree with some of his thoughts on the matter (and I feel confident claiming I am no moonbat)

HonestChieffan
07-07-2011, 02:51 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-voices-dismay-over-report-iranian-chr

CNSNews — The United States government voiced concern Wednesday about the plight of an Iranian Christian pastor sentenced to death for apostasy. Reports say his appeal to a higher court resulted in a stark choice — disavow the Christian faith or die.

“While Iran’s leaders hypocritically claim to promote tolerance, they continue to detain, imprison, harass, and abuse those who simply wish to worship the faith of their choosing,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a statement.

“We join the international community in continuing to call on the Iranian government to respect the fundamental rights of all its citizens and uphold its international commitments to protect them.”

Yosef (Youcef) Nadarkhani, a 32 year-old father and evangelical pastor who embraced Christianity at age 19, was arrested in October 2009, reportedly for objecting to the teaching of Islam to Christian children at Iranian schools. The indictment against him accused him of organizing evangelistic meetings, sharing his faith and inviting others to convert, running a house church and “denying Islamic values.”

He was sentenced to death by hanging late last year, and he lodged an appeal with Iran’s Supreme Court.

orange
07-07-2011, 02:55 PM
“We join the international community in continuing to call on the Iranian government to respect the fundamental rights of all its citizens and uphold its international commitments* to protect them.”

*Not including the Vienna Convention, of course.

listopencil
07-07-2011, 03:09 PM

Here's some condemnation of terror, I assume that's what you mean by "islamists":

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

That was the first hit on a google search that took 0.35 seconds. I'm sure with a little more time and effort you could find whatever you are looking for.

The Mad Crapper
07-07-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2011/obama_uncle_sham.png

HonestChieffan
07-07-2011, 03:16 PM
http://cloud.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Picture-2.gif

There they all stand, guilty as sin, Afghan Taliban terrorists disguised in women’s burqas—but exposed when they were captured by the Afghan Border Police. Their photo (or rather photos) were taken by an Afghan photographer somewhere near Jalalabad and have just been seen worldwide.

One of these charmers was wearing an explosive vest; six had AK-47s. Clearly they were up to no good. One wonders how long they will remain in jail and what they will do when they emerge.

These photographs conclusively validate the concern that Dr. Daniel Pipes has had about the security risk that burqas represent. For the last six years, Dr. Pipes has been detailing the number of common criminals and Islamist terrorists who have robbed jewelry stories and peeped into women’s bathrooms while wearing burqas, or who have blown themselves and others up from under the protective cover of a mere woman’s shroud.

In December, 2009, a suicide bomber dressed in a full veil and abaya gained access to a ceremony attended by Somali government officials in Mogadishu and killed 19 people, including three cabinet ministers. In February, 2010, a female suicide bomber killed 54 Shia pilgrims in Baghdad. She was dressed in an abaya, which police said allowed her to hide an explosive device. In December, 2010 in Pakistan, a woman wearing a burqa threw a grenade and detonated an explosive vest at a U.N. security checkpoint, killing 41 people.

This is not just happening in Muslim-majority countries or in war zones.
In August, 2010, a man wearing a burqa robbed a bank in Silver Spring, Maryland. In January, 2011, a man wearing niqab (a face veil) attempted to rob a bank in Philadelphia. Three years earlier, also in Philadelphia, three men dressed as Muslim women stuck up a Bank of America branch. One of the men shot and killed a police officer during their getaway.

Why are burqas allowed in public? Or rather, why don’t we view them as potentially suspicious as opposed to a religious custom which we infidels are obligated to honor and revere?

For reasons of safety, the West, and for that matter the entire Muslim world, should immediately ban the burqa as a security risk.
Continue reading page: 1 2

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/06/terrorists-in-drag-bombs-beneath-the-burqa/

Jaric
07-07-2011, 03:20 PM
For reasons of safety, the West, and for that matter the entire Muslim world, should immediately ban the burqa as a security risk.
Continue reading page: 1 2

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/06/terrorists-in-drag-bombs-beneath-the-burqa/

The idea of the government regulating what we can and cannot wear doesn't make me feel safer.

Besides, any legislation of that type would clearly violate the first amendment as it would infringe on the free practice of religion.

The Mad Crapper
07-08-2011, 11:33 PM
The ROP™ is at it again:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/radical-egyptian-leader-threatens-jews-christians-all-of-humanity-whole-world-belongs-to-us/

listopencil
07-09-2011, 12:00 AM

Hey, wait. I could seriously get behind some of that Shakira Law. Mmmmmmm.

listopencil
07-09-2011, 12:12 AM
http://media.picfor.me/00117E72A/%7Esexy-Shakira-ANIMADAS--animated--dance--erotika--tess--cute--move-picture--PK-Favorites--sexy--cool--O%C4%9Fuzhan-Ko%C3%A7--sexy-animated--new-5/10--Dance-or-Dancing--Danna-pics--me--meri--diafora--Asian--gifs--Fantasia---fantasy--mine--PICS-FOR--dancing--Estrel_large.jpg (http://media.picfor.me/00117E72A/%7Esexy-Shakira-ANIMADAS--animated--dance--erotika--tess--cute--move-picture--PK-Favorites--sexy--cool--O%C4%9Fuzhan-Ko%C3%A7--sexy-animated--new-5/10--Dance-or-Dancing--Danna-pics--me--meri--diafora--Asian--gifs--Fantasia---fantasy--mine--PICS-FOR--dancing--Estrel_large.jpg)

That's right. It's the law.

Frankie
07-09-2011, 12:19 AM
http://media.picfor.me/00117E72A/%7Esexy-Shakira-ANIMADAS--animated--dance--erotika--tess--cute--move-picture--PK-Favorites--sexy--cool--O%C4%9Fuzhan-Ko%C3%A7--sexy-animated--new-5/10--Dance-or-Dancing--Danna-pics--me--meri--diafora--Asian--gifs--Fantasia---fantasy--mine--PICS-FOR--dancing--Estrel_large.jpg (http://media.picfor.me/00117E72A/%7Esexy-Shakira-ANIMADAS--animated--dance--erotika--tess--cute--move-picture--PK-Favorites--sexy--cool--O%C4%9Fuzhan-Ko%C3%A7--sexy-animated--new-5/10--Dance-or-Dancing--Danna-pics--me--meri--diafora--Asian--gifs--Fantasia---fantasy--mine--PICS-FOR--dancing--Estrel_large.jpg)
That's right. It's the law.OK, color me converted.

go bowe
07-09-2011, 12:30 AM
OK, color me converted.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

ForeverChiefs58
07-10-2011, 08:51 AM
New Australian law to make Muslims lift veils

CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Muslim women would have to remove veils and show their faces to police on request or risk a prison sentence under proposed new laws in Australia's most populous state that have drawn criticism as culturally insensitive.

A vigorous debate that the proposal has triggered reflects the cultural clashes being ignited by the growing influx of Muslim immigrants and the unease that visible symbols of Islam are causing in predominantly white Christian Australia since 1973 when the government relaxed its immigration policy.

Under the law proposed by the government of New South Wales, which includes Sydney, a woman who defies police by refusing to remove her face veil could be sentenced to a year in prison and fined 5,500 Australian dollars ($5,900).

The bill — to be voted on by the state parliament in August — has been condemned by civil libertarians and many Muslims as an overreaction to a traffic offense case involving a Muslim woman driver in a "niqab," or a veil that reveals only the eyes.

The government says the law would require motorists and criminal suspects to remove any head coverings so that police can identify them.

Critics say the bill smacks of anti-Muslim bias given how few women in Australia wear burqas. In a population of 23 million, only about 400,000 Australians are Muslim. Community advocates estimate that fewer than 2,000 women wear face veils, and it is likely that even a smaller percentage drives.

"It does seem to be very heavy handed, and there doesn't seem to be a need," said Australian Council for Civil Liberties spokesman David Bernie. "It shows some cultural insensitivity."

The controversy over the veils is similar to the debate in other Western countries over whether Muslim women should be allowed to wear garments that hide their faces in public. France and Belgium have banned face-covering veils in public. Typical arguments are that there is a need to prevent women from being forced into wearing veils by their families or that public security requires people to be identifiable.

Bernie noted that while a bandit disguised with a veil and sunglasses robbed a Sydney convenience store last year, there were no Australian crime trends involving Muslim women's clothing.

"It is a religious issue here," said Mouna Unnjinal, a mother of five who has been driving in Sydney in a niqab for 18 years and has never been booked for a traffic offense.

"We're going to feel very intimidated and our privacy is being invaded," she added.

Unnjinal said she would not hesitate to show her face to a policewoman. But she fears male police officers might misuse the law to deliberately intimidate Muslim women.

"If I'm pulled over by a policeman, I might say I want to see a female police lady and he says, 'No, I want to see your face,'" Unnjinal said. "Where does that leave me? Do I get penalized 5,000 dollars and sent to jail for 12 months because I wouldn't?"

Sydney's best-selling The Daily Telegraph newspaper declared the proposal "the world's toughest burqa laws." In France, wearing a burqa — the all-covering garment that hides the entire body except eyes and hands — in public is punishable by a 150 euro ($217) fine only.

The New South Wales state Cabinet decided to create the law on July 4 in response to Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione's call for greater police powers. Other states including Victoria and Western Australia are considering similar legislation.

"I don't care whether a person is wearing a motorcycle helmet, a burqa, niqab, face veil or anything else — the police should be allowed to require those people to make their identification clear," State Premier Barry O'Farrell said in a statement.

The laws were motivated by the bungled prosecution of Carnita Matthews, a 47-year-old Muslim mother of seven who was booked by a highway patrolman for a minor traffic violation in Sydney in June last year.

An official complaint was made in Matthews' name against Senior Constable Paul Fogarty, the policeman who gave her the ticket. The complaint accused Fogarty of racism and of attempting to tear off her veil during their roadside encounter.

Unknown to Matthews, the encounter was recorded by a camera inside Fogarty's squad car. The video footage showed her aggressively berating a restrained Fogarty and did not support her claim that he tried to grab her veil before she reluctantly and angrily lifted it to show her face.

Matthews was sentenced in November to six months in jail for making a deliberately false statement to police.

But that conviction and sentence were quashed on appeal last month without her serving any time in jail because a judge was not convinced that it was Matthews who signed the false statutory declaration. The woman who signed the document had worn a burqa and a justice of the peace who witnessed the signing had not looked beneath the veil to confirm her identity.

Bernie, the civil libertarian, said the proposed law panders to public anger against Muslims that the case generated on talk radio and in tabloid newspapers, which itself is a symptom of the suspicion with which immigrants are viewed.

Muslims are among the fastest-growing minorities in Australia and mostly live in the two largest cities, Sydney and Melbourne. There are many examples to suggest they are not entirely welcome.

Muslim and non-Muslim youths rioted for days at Sydney's Cronulla beach in 2005, drawing international attention to surging ethnic tensions. Proposals to build Islamic schools are resisted by local protest groups. The convictions of a Sydney gang of Lebanese Muslims who raped several non-Muslim women were likened by a judge to war atrocities and condemned in the media.

In 2006, then-Prime Minister John Howard published a book in which he said Muslims were Australia's first wave of immigrants to fail to assimilate with the mainstream.

Government leaders have also condemned some Muslim clerics who said husbands are entitled to smack disobedient wives, force them to have sex and for suggesting that women who don't hide their faces behind veils invite rape.

"I wouldn't like to go and say this is Muslim bashing," said Ikebal Patel, president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, of the proposed New South Wales laws.

"But I think that the timing of this was really bad for Muslims," he said.

HonestChieffan
07-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Cavedwellers all

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EQ11C3Mam2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie
07-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Cavedwellers all

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EQ11C3Mam2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All HCF? :shake:

vailpass
07-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Cavedwellers all

The world would benefit if that entire region were to be wiped clean and given to civilized human beings.

HonestChieffan
07-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Iranian Awesomeness. Screw any tolerance, freedom. Just kill.

(Fox News) — Iran’s Supreme Court says an evangelical pastor charged with apostasy can be executed if he does not recant his faith, according to a copy of the verdict obtained by a religious rights activist group.

Christian Solidarity World says Iranian-born Yousef Nadarkhani, who was arrested in 2009 and given the death sentence late last year, could have his sentence suspended on the grounds that he renounce his faith.

Those who know him say he is not likely to do that, for if he were disposed to giving it up, he would have done it long ago.

If Nadarkhani does not recant, his fate is unclear. It’s believed his case would then be remanded to lower courts in Iran.

“From a human rights perspective, you can’t criminalize someone’s choice of religion, much less execute them for that,” says Hadi Ghaemi, executive director of the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.

Nadarkhani, from Rasht, on the Caspian Sea, converted to Christianity as a teenager. He is reportedly an effective pastor, who has converted an unknown number of people from Islam to Christianity.

Some believe he has about 400 people in his church.

listopencil
07-15-2011, 08:53 AM
“From a human rights perspective, you can’t criminalize someone’s choice of religion.” says Hadi Ghaemi, executive director of the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran.

The rest of the world doesn't work like the United States of America. Just another reason that we are the greatest country on Earth and, I feel, the greatest nation ever to exist. On the one hand you can ridicule this person for being so arrogant as to expect the world to make sense. On the other, it is a testament to our commitment to human rights that so many of our citizens take them for granted. But I love the fact that this American dream is infectious.

Frankie
07-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Iranian Awesomeness. Screw any tolerance, freedom. Just kill.
(Fox News)

1- There goes drama queen HCF again condemning all for the actions of a few. Color me shocked.

2- This guy was a convert FROM Islam. I'm not totally familiar concept, but some say that there is a law by which when a Muslim abandons his faith he is to be put to death. I have not seen that anywhere myself and I'm reasonably sure it is a radical interpretation of a passage in Qur'an that sets that law for Muslims who leave the faith for idolatry. Now if you are condemning some radical authority about using a radical interpretation as law, then more power to you. But make sure you do your homework before you do it.

3- Fox News. 'nuff said. I give you the benefit of the doubt that this is reported by other news media. I'm not going to google it. But don't expect many of us to take your posts seriously when you post Fox 'News' stuff.

HonestChieffan
07-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Its the law, kill him. And if its not on aljazeera, it never happened.

You are a tool

Frankie
07-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Its the law, kill him. And if its not on aljazeera, it never happened.

You are a tool

Only you, Tommy Cash and Sad Crap would interpret what I posted that way. You are in good company.

nstygma
07-15-2011, 08:02 PM
I thought this was a very good read. Maybe some of you might enjoy it also.

Reading the Constitution Aloud—A Mullah’s Eye View
http://undoctrination.org/2011/01/11/reading-the-constitution-aloud%E2%80%94a-mullah%E2%80%99s-eye-view/

excerpt:

She was deeply involved with the opposition movement in Tehran, and she and her accomplices had established a system for accessing the internet that defied the government jackboots. After an exchange of a series of correspondences, I had learned a great many things about her plight and the ordeal of her fellow rebels. The following, paraphrased, is what she most wanted the world to know:
We are educated and we are civilized. We love America (not necessarily the government but the people) and we hate Islam. We are friends of Israel. We hate this rapist Islamic regime and we want to overthrow it in favor of a secular democracy. We want to join the rest of the world as partners in peace and prosperity. We want a constitution like the Constitution of the United States.
The lioness expounded with touching eloquence on just what a constitution like ours in America meant to her and her people. I am sure she understood that document better than do the vast majority of Americans today. She knew the meaning of “inalienable.” To her, this Constitution of ours with its Bill of Rights was ineffably precious—it was a thing worth dying for. A number of her friends, in fact, had done just that, and many others were being tortured in prison for their efforts. She conveyed her pain, her distress, her hopes and her enthusiasm with piercing clarity and in near-perfect English.

listopencil
07-15-2011, 09:08 PM

Nice article, thank you for the link.

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 04:36 PM
1- There goes drama queen HCF again condemning all for the actions of a few. Color me shocked.

2- This guy was a convert FROM Islam. I'm not totally familiar concept, but some say that there is a law by which when a Muslim abandons his faith he is to be put to death. I have not seen that anywhere myself and I'm reasonably sure it is a radical interpretation of a passage in Qur'an that sets that law for Muslims who leave the faith for idolatry. Now if you are condemning some radical authority about using a radical interpretation as law, then more power to you. But make sure you do your homework before you do it.

3- Fox News. 'nuff said. I give you the benefit of the doubt that this is reported by other news media. I'm not going to google it. But don't expect many of us to take your posts seriously when you post Fox 'News' stuff.

This was not a ruling of some radical authority...this was a ruling from the Supreme Court of the nation of Iran. You are trying to make this sound like it was some quack ruling, rather than a ruling from the ultimate interpreter of that nation's laws. This is just another example of tyranny from a terroristic government, a government which its citizens seem unable, or unwilling to overthrow. It does seem interesting to me that every interpretation of the Muslim faith I hear about from over there is "radical", and not the norm. Maybe, just maybe, the radical is the norm for them, which one could argue is why the Islam faith has no desire for peace and understanding with anyone but their own faith.

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 04:37 PM

http://undoctrination.org/2011/01/11/reading-the-constitution-aloud%E2%80%94a-mullah%E2%80%99s-eye-view/

excerpt:

Great read, too bad those people over there are unable to gather enough strength to overthrow the government there.

Frankie
07-17-2011, 06:11 PM
This was not a ruling of some radical authority...this was a ruling from the Supreme Court of the nation of Iran.

ROFL

And the difference is...?

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 06:29 PM
ROFL

And the difference is...?

The difference is that you try to paint the situation as a minority viewpoint, when it appears time and time again a significant number of Muslims in that part of the world share those views.

The difference is you are the tool, HCF isn't.

mikey23545
07-17-2011, 06:40 PM

excerpt:

My God, that was a powerful essay. I am not ashamed to admit I felt my eyes welling up at times.Thank you so much for posting that.

I hope very much that Shirzan is still safe somewhere...

mikey23545
07-17-2011, 06:41 PM
"I think of Joy Behar and her phrase “Constitution-loving,” of how it was meant to be lumped in with “flag-waving” as a handy adjective for elitists to heap upon a mentally-inadequate class of citizens, and then I think of Shirzan. I think of Barney Frank’s view of the Constitution as a weapon—that could be used against his party—and then I think of the men and women who are raped and hung by the neck in Iran for moharebeh, or waging war against God, simply for insisting that such a constitution be granted to their people. I can understand certain elements of progressive ideology: Whether I agree with it or not, my most honest self can understand a person being against the mistreatment of animals to the point that he would become a vegetarian, and I can imagine a person being against the death penalty; but for the life of me, I cannot, no matter how hard I try, understand the mind that would manufacture the concept of a “Constitution fetish.” Certain members of congress, according to that day’s reportage, did just that, though—congresspersons who perhaps likewise conceive of freedom fetishes, or happiness fetishes, deigning in their arrogance to attach the notion of some psychological abnormality to the natural impulses of the human spirit. The argument would be that the opposition was not against the Constitution; rather that they were against the reading of it aloud on the floor of the House. But their own terminology betrays them.

It’s difficult not to conclude that Iran’s ruling mullahs and a vocal host of congressional representatives see the Constitution in a similar if not identical light. Shirzan and her cohorts have joined America’s founding revolutionaries and generations of U.S. soldiers in offering up their lives for a fetish, a gimmick, a piece of propaganda—a despicable weapon to be used against those who know best. In other words, these Constitution-lovers were and are out of hand. After all, didn’t Congressman Stark of California, with a straight face and an unmistakable aura of gloating sincerity, say that the federal government could do most anything it wants? The behavior of many House members that day, as well as that of several like-thinking media types, was reprehensible.

Unfortunately, that behavior is driven by a current that runs far too deep to limit itself to a single day or a single event. The dismissive attitude toward the U.S. Constitution and the derisive attacks on those who revere it will only intensify. For this, Shirzan, I apologize."

Baby Lee
07-17-2011, 06:48 PM
now just you hold on there, tom cash...

i may be fat, but there are bigger pussies on this board than me...

and why won't you call me an asshole too, tom?

i feel slighted... :huh: :huh: :huh:

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/general%20hospital/big-pussy-bonpensiero.jpg

Frankie
07-17-2011, 06:51 PM
The difference is that you try to paint the situation as a minority viewpoint, when it appears time and time again a significant number of Muslims in that part of the world share those views.

The difference is you are the tool, HCF isn't.

You are so amazingly ignorant of how things are outside of your little corner of the world! THERE IS NO F@#%ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REGIME AND THE SUPREME COURT THERE!!

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 07:58 PM
You are so amazingly ignorant of how things are outside of your little corner of the world! THERE IS NO F@#%ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REGIME AND THE SUPREME COURT THERE!!

And there are those who would argue that there is no difference between the regime, the supreme court, and a majority of the population. I don't hear anyone protesting over there. No marches, no calls to save this man by any Muslims. You can't even condemn, just give some sideways comment about the court being radical.

Nice filter evasion, btw, it is nice to know I bring out the best in you. If you want to cuss me out, at least do it by the rules...oh yeah, I forgot, your type does not play by the rules.

go bowe
07-17-2011, 08:06 PM
And there are those who would argue that there is no difference between the regime, the supreme court, and a majority of the population. I don't hear anyone protesting over there. No marches, no calls to save this man by any Muslims. You can't even condemn, just give some sideways comment about the court being radical.

Nice filter evasion, btw, it is nice to know I bring out the best in you. If you want to cuss me out, at least do it by the rules...oh yeah, I forgot, your type does not play by the rules.

you don't hear anyone protesting?

well the last time they did, hundreds were killed and thousands imprisoned and tortured or just disappeared...

the majority of iranians want freedom just like anybody else, but they cannot openly challenge the regime without severe reprisals...

it made syria look like a picnic...

go bowe
07-17-2011, 08:09 PM

as far as condemning the regime for this and for many many other acts of extreme cruelty, i certainly condemn them and i'm sure frankie does too...

as far as that goes, i condemn every fucking thing about the iranian regime...

they are all radical religious nutjobs and are exceedingly dangerous to our interests in the region...

go bowe
07-17-2011, 08:12 PM

you know, the mn guy is right about the filter evasion...

just type out the word you mean and the filters will take care of it for those who don't want to see the worst cuss words...

if you don't want to say fucking, then say something like freaking or farking or the like...

i'd hate to see you get banned over something so minor, it would take away about 2/3rds of the drama around here and it would be SO boring...

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 08:30 PM

well the last time they did, hundreds were killed and thousands imprisoned and tortured or just disappeared...

the majority of iranians want freedom just like anybody else, but they cannot openly challenge the regime without severe reprisals...

Perhaps. And if the do want freedom, then I think the U.S. should figure out a way to help them (although ultimately, the people there must make the stand for freedom themselves). But it does seem odd that the "arab spring" has been noticeably absent from there. I am just tired of hearing from Frankie over and over again about how tolerate the people are, and all we hear is report after report of folks being tortured and killed. I don't doubt that there are some who wish to overthrow the government there...but I do doubt that it is the overwhelming majority that some do. It is like Iran is in a deep hole...the U.S. can offer a hand to help pull them out, but we cannot go down there and climb out of it for them. At some point, they have to decide to start climbing out themselves. At some point they have to decide if freedom is worth that stand or not. There have been rumblings over the years, but at the end of the day, the same thing happens. When push comes to shove, the protestors go home, and most of the general populace seems apathetic and accepts their fate. At that point, it becomes their choice. That is what makes what the founding fathers of this country so great...they made their stand, even though they knew the reprisals were coming. Their homes burned, their families and even themselves were killed, but they made their stand against a government much mightier than the on in Tehran (many folks seem to forget that England was the single greatest nation on earth at the time, and it was not even close). I will quit rambling now, and let Frankie come back and insult me some more, since that is the only way he can discuss anything on here.

mnchiefsguy
07-17-2011, 08:32 PM
you know, the mn guy is right about the filter evasion...

just type out the word you mean and the filters will take care of it for those who don't want to see the worst cuss words...

if you don't want to say fucking, then say something like freaking or farking or the like...

i'd hate to see you get banned over something so minor, it would take away about 2/3rds of the drama around here and it would be SO boring...

I almost reported the post, but then I decided I did not want to be like Frankie. He does it all the time(evade the filter), but it is the only way for him to deflect, I suppose.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:14 AM

Why don't you stop before you make more of an ignorant ass of yourself. Did you watch the marches in the streets of Tehran two years ago? What happened then? :shake: Do you think for one minute that this case has any more importance to the people than the numerous executions of other Iranians carried out there weekly?

And if my "filter evasion" bothers you report it to mods. This has nothing to do with the subject, nor is it a filter evasion. It's an attempt to emphasize a point per accepted PC practice without actually being vulgar. You have made a big deal of it many times before every time I have shown you up for the naive, uninformed, and closed-minded dork that you are.

:shake:

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:16 AM

Thank you sir. Sadly your attempt to educate is moot with people who have no intention to learn and step out of their own imaginary world.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Perhaps. And if the do want freedom, then I think the U.S. should figure out a way to help them (although ultimately, the people there must make the stand for freedom themselves). But it does seem odd that the "arab spring" has been noticeably absent from there.

Gee, maybe it's because Iran is NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY!

I am just tired of hearing from Frankie over and over again about how tolerate the people are, and all we hear is report after report of folks being tortured and killed. Iranian people are not tolerate. They are tolerant however. That usually happen when you are overwhelmingly under equipped to stand up against a ruthless armed to the teeth enemy.

I don't doubt that there are some who wish to overthrow the government there...but I do doubt that it is the overwhelming majority that some do. Just like the overwhelming majority of forces of ignorance in your head. :relleyes:

That is what makes what the founding fathers of this country so great...they made their stand, even though they knew the reprisals were coming. Their homes burned, their families and even themselves were killed, but they made their stand against a government much mightier than the on in Tehran (many folks seem to forget that England was the single greatest nation on earth at the time, and it was not even close). This comparison is fittingly stupid. Wow! How immediately close were the British to the revolutionaries here? And did they use tanks, helicopters, automatic weapons, electronic surveillance, against marching weaponless Americans?

I will quit rambling now, and let Frankie come back and insult me some more, since that is the only way he can discuss anything on here.Rambling it is. And you should not feel insulted if you come into the discussion insulting a whole nation by accusing them to be supporters and accomplices.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:38 AM

if you don't want to say ****ing, then say something like freaking or farking or the like...

I find it easier and less vulgar to type the substitutes for the letters than to type out the word itself. That's all. I have been doing it this way and seeing it done this way all the years that I have been a CP member and no-one has been insulted. I simply do not DIRECT vulgarity AT posters here. Suddenly MnC makes this an issue every time he is out of material in an argument.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 02:32 AM
I find it easier and less vulgar to type the substitutes for the letters than to type out the word itself. That's all. I have been doing it this way and seeing it done this way all the years that I have been a CP member and no-one has been insulted. I simply do not DIRECT vulgarity AT posters here. Suddenly MnC makes this an issue every time he is out of material in an argument.

You are the one who is always out of material, as you resort to using masked vulgarity in every discussion we have. Either have the courage to say what you mean and use the vulgarity, or skip it. You can't have it both ways. You DO direct vulgarity at posters here, whether you actually say the profanity or use symbols to hide half the word, you say it either way. You want to tell me to fuck off, go right ahead, but have the balls to actually say it, and don't hide behind a bunch of symbols. It is intellectually dishonest.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 02:38 AM
This comparison is fittingly stupid. Wow! How immediately close were the British to the revolutionaries here? And did they use tanks, helicopters, automatic weapons, electronic surveillance, against marching weaponless Americans?

England may have not had tanks or helicopters, but they were by far the most advanced military in the history of the world, at that time, in quality of arms, quantity of arms, and quality of strategy. People seem to forget that the Revolutionary War was much closer to a Royals vs. Yankees match-up, to use a sports analogy, than a Red Sox vs. Yankees. So my comparison is not stupid, and while my overall point rambled a bit, that particular point was well articulated. Now if you want to argue that the gap between the founding fathers and the British army was not as great as to the gap between the citizens of Iran and their government, then come up with some facts and let's discuss. Or you can just type out and bunch of symbols and look like a jackass like you usually do...your choice.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 09:53 AM
You are the one who is always out of material,....

Yeah. Especially about the Middle East. We have seen your vast knowledge of politics, especially international politics, and we are in awe!LMAO

Frankie
07-18-2011, 10:01 AM
England may have not had tanks or helicopters, but they were by far the most advanced military in the history of the world, at that time, in quality of arms, quantity of arms, and quality of strategy. People seem to forget that the Revolutionary War was much closer to a Royals vs. Yankees match-up, to use a sports analogy, than a Red Sox vs.

Hey genius, Royals are much closer to Yankees than a basketball team of five 4th graders are to the Lakers. The difference in physical preparedness is like these analogies. no amount of heart, bravery and desire will help the kids beat the Lakers. To favorably compare the two situations is beyond idiotic. But then I consider the source.

HonestChieffan
07-18-2011, 10:08 AM
The fun never stops

(Ynet) — Iran’s special police unit commences annual campaign to uphold Islamic dress code in country, leading to arrests, fines for not wearing hijab headscarf, nail polish, sandals

Iran’s morality police unit commenced its annual campaign last month to uphold the Islamic dress code and raise “moral security” in the streets of Tehran, leading to many arrests and fines.

Local media published pictures of police men and women belonging to the “chastity squads” who detained for questioning women who were not wearing their traditional hijab headscarf properly.

Some women were arrested and taken to police stations across the city until they could post bail. The authorities went as far as to fine some of the ‘sinners’ for their behavior.

Iranian citizens, and especially Iranian women, are not always willing to obey police orders to “improve appearance,” causing great conflicts between both sides.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 10:25 AM
...as you resort to using masked vulgarity in every discussion we have. Masked vulgarity? Not spelling out the F word is masked vulgarity now? "F@#%ing" = "Flaming" no? You are so cocksure it's the vulgar word because you have a one track mind like all RWNJs. Your minds work in absolutes of black and white and are incapable of considering all the grey shades in between. This, IMO, is the single most dangerous cause of this country's demise if it happens.

Either have the courage to say what you mean and use the vulgarity, or skip it. You can't have it both ways.
"Either...Or" = "Black...White"

Thanks for demonstrating my point.
You DO direct vulgarity at posters here, Link please. Other than occasional recent uses of the word "asshole" on a very limited number of posters, AFTER their own persistent acts of classlessness, you won't find ONE post in which I have used the 'F' word, the 'MF' word or anything in that level of direct vulgarity describing ANYONE in all my years of posting here. Not openly and not via PMs. You are a desperate hypocrite for trying to accuse me of vulgarity and totally disregarding people who actually use them here.

You want to tell me to **** off, go right ahead, but have the balls to actually say it, and don't hide behind a bunch of symbols. It is intellectually dishonest.
OK **** off. LMAO

To judge whether someone is "intellectually" honest or dishonest, one has to have "intellectual" ability. YOU saying this is by itself dishonest.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 10:29 AM
The fun never stops

LMAO.

Redundant much?

HCF = the new Sad Crap

How you have time in your day to register so many stupid threads and posts is beyond me.

HonestChieffan
07-18-2011, 11:43 AM
If beating and arresting and fining a woman for having nail polish isnt enough Islamic fun, How about beating a new recruit to this "faith" for tippin back a brew? What a great way to live.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/intruders-whip-silverwater-man-31-for-drinking/story-e6frf7jo-1226097080261

(Herald Sun) — A SYDNEY man who was held down on his bed and whipped up to 40 times by strangers had recently converted to Islam and was reportedly being punished for drinking.

The 31-year-old was asleep in his apartment in Silverwater, in Sydney’s west, when he woke to find four bearded men in his bedroom about 1am (AEST) yesterday.

Three of the intruders restrained him on the bed while the fourth man used a cable to lash him 40 times.

The attack lasted about 30 minutes and left the man covered in welts, the Seven Network reported today.

The man reportedly told police he had only recently converted to Islam and that fundamental Wahabi Muslims were punishing him for having a few drinks with friends.

patteeu
07-18-2011, 11:58 AM

Nonetheless, it has recently been established that filter evasion, even of the PC type you used, is a bannable offense. It doesn't matter why you do it, it's just not allowed. You may get away with it because conservatives aren't as likely to go running to the mods over it and liberals only do so when the perp isn't on their team, but in the interest of fair warning, I thought you should know.

patteeu
07-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Masked vulgarity? Not spelling out the F word is masked vulgarity now? "F@#%ing" = "Flaming" no? You are so cocksure it's the vulgar word because you have a one track mind like all RWNJs. Your minds work in absolutes of black and white and are incapable of considering all the grey shades in between. This, IMO, is the single most dangerous cause of this country's demise if it happens.

Please. That might work on an Iranian peasant just off the sugar beet truck, but don't insult our intelligence.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:41 PM
If beating and arresting and fining a woman for having nail polish isnt enough Islamic fun.....Are you really this dense HCF? Do you even comprehend the concept of radical practice of radical interpretations of a faith vs that faith itself? :shake: It's been explained to you many times by many posters in this forum. But I'll try it again knowing full well that it won't make a dent in that hatred-thickened skull of yours:

RADICAL ISLAM IS NO WORSE THAN RADICAL CHRISTIANITY OR RADICAL JUDAISM!!

Your incessant postings of your hatred of all Muslim people is stupid. It discredits you as a drama queen and frankly casts serious doubt on the honesty of the sob story that you gave us once about your childhood. I'm beginning to think you used that story to gain passes here from posters who would otherwise stand up to your profusion of idiotic posts.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Nonetheless, it has recently been established that filter evasion, even of the PC type you used, is a bannable offense. It doesn't matter why you do it, it's just not allowed. You may get away with it because conservatives aren't as likely to go running to the mods over it and liberals only do so when the perp isn't on their team, but in the interest of fair warning, I thought you should know.

Is WTF a form of filter evasion? And if not, why not? It is the same practice as using symbols instead of words.

Thanks for chiming in pat, but as usual your aim is only to thoughtlessly present an opposition to my point. Try again.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Link please. Other than occasional recent uses of the word "asshole" on a very limited number of posters, AFTER their own persistent acts of classlessness, you won't find ONE post in which I have used the 'F' word, the 'MF' word or anything in that level of direct vulgarity describing ANYONE in all my years of posting here. Not openly and not via PMs. You are a desperate hypocrite for trying to accuse me of vulgarity and totally disregarding people who actually use them here.

OK **** off. LMAO

To judge whether someone is "intellectually" honest or dishonest, one has to have "intellectual" ability. YOU saying this is by itself dishonest.

And you prove my point. You have never used the word fuck...you just mask it like a coward so you can sit on your high horse and claim you have never said it, since you hide behind your symbols. You really think anyone thought you meant flaming when you typed that? You are dumber than I thought.

Comparing HCF to Mad Crapper? Really? At least HCF shoots straight from the hip and doesn't hide behind astericks like you do. Plus he actually posts links to facts and news article. He sounds a lot more sound than you do, all you can do is rant and insult and call everyone names.

HonestChieffan
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Frankie my boy you are a moron. I had a simply fantastic childhood. Probably way better than most and certainly one that gave me exceptional opportunities to do about anything I wanted. Probably the worst part of my childhood was not having a new car or something about that horrid and life changing. Hell, as far as that goes, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat and could only hope others could have been as blessed as I was.

So I have no idea what you are talking about and as well could not give a damn less.

As to the post you find so repulsive, does not the content of the post ever make you wonder how these people can be so totally screwed up in every place they seem to infest?

patteeu
07-18-2011, 12:51 PM
RADICAL ISLAM IS NO WORSE THAN RADICAL CHRISTIANITY OR RADICAL JUDAISM!! THERE'S JUST A LOT MORE OF IT!!

Finished your post. You're welcome.

patteeu
07-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Is WTF a form of filter evasion? And if not, why not? It is the same practice as using symbols instead of words.

Thanks for chiming in pat, but as usual your aim is only to thoughtlessly present an opposition to my point. Try again.

It's not because there isn't a filter for WTF. I don't make the rules, Frankie, I'm just telling you about them for your own benefit. I don't plan on reporting you for your filter evasion, but the rule is crystal clear no matter what you think of it. Go bowe tried to tell you the same thing. If you have any doubts, ask a mod or encourage someone to report your post.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 01:04 PM
And you prove my point. You have never used the word ****...you just mask it like a coward so you can sit on your high horse and claim you have never said it, since you hide behind your symbols. You really think anyone thought you meant flaming when you typed that? You are dumber than I thought.

Comparing HCF to Mad Crapper? Really? At least HCF shoots straight from the hip and doesn't hide behind astericks like you do. Plus he actually posts links to facts and news article. He sounds a lot more sound than you do, all you can do is rant and insult and call everyone names.

You are a typical hypocrite and a RWNJ. In terms of your intelligence and ability to argue you are like a fly who keeps landing on a lion and annoys him. With that picture in mind I'm really annoyed with your pesky ignorance and do not wish to continue. Go wallow in your ignorance. Just go away though.

patteeu
07-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Frankie, the Lion!

http://files.sharenator.com/lion_fail_zerbra_win1_fails_12-s533x380-104454-580.jpg

patteeu
07-18-2011, 01:09 PM
ROFL

http://rubmint.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/747c4_129193798502600377.jpg

Baby Lee
07-18-2011, 01:11 PM
You are a typical hypocrite and a RWNJ. In terms of your intelligence and ability to argue you are like a fly who keeps landing on a lion and annoys him. With that picture in mind I'm really annoyed with your pesky ignorance and do not wish to continue. Go wallow in your ignorance. Just go away though.

You beat your meat to reruns of Springer, don't you?

Frankie
07-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Frankie, the Lion!

http://files.sharenator.com/lion_fail_zerbra_win1_fails_12-s533x380-104454-580.jpg

Oh zebras kick alright, but I bet shortly after this pic was taken the zebra was meal. You are an expert in lame attempts pat. This demonstrates it AGAIN. :D

Frankie
07-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Finished your post. You're welcome.

Lame AGAIN!!!! Radical practice of ANY religion is dangerous and stupid. Anyone who allows his brain to analyse figures this out easily. You should take the leash off of your brain pat. I'm not even saying think outside the box, I'm saying just think.

HonestChieffan
07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Im thinking maybe there are some way serious upsides I have overlooked. The idea if I was an islamist or whatever you call a recruit, that I can have my own slave girl has not been really openly discussed.

These islamists may need a better PR firm if this is one of the perks, they need to get this out front.

http://bigpeace.com/elcid/2011/07/17/islamic-teacher-bring-back-slave-girls/

LOCOChief
07-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Im thinking maybe there are some way serious upsides I have overlooked. The idea if I was an islamist or whatever you call a recruit, that I can have my own slave girl has not been really openly discussed.

These islamists may need a better PR firm if this is one of the perks, they need to get this out front.

http://bigpeace.com/elcid/2011/07/17/islamic-teacher-bring-back-slave-girls/

Frankie = Islamic Slave Girl

HonestChieffan
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Frankie = Islamic Slave Girl

Oh. Well in that case. Nevermind.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM

Here is a tip for you, less insults, more facts. Your insults make you look less intelligent, and your facts show how much of a LWNJ you are. I lean to the right, yes, and am more conservative than I have been in the past, but to label me a RWNJ just shows your ignorance. Hell, I voted for Clinton twice and Carnahan for Governor when he ran here in Missouri. Stay classy Frankie, the ignorant nut jobs need you.

Baby Lee
07-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Here is a tip for you, less insults, more facts. Your insults make you look less intelligent, and your facts show how much of a LWNJ you are. I lean to the right, yes, and am more conservative than I have been in the past, but to label me a RWNJ just shows your ignorance. Hell, I voted for Clinton twice and Carnahan for Governor when he ran here in Missouri. Stay classy Frankie, the ignorant nut jobs need you.

Careful mncg, with Frankie insults induce tumescence.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 01:30 PM

Remind us again Frankie, how many radical Christians and how many radical Jews have strapped bombs to themselves and blown up innocent women and children? How many radical Christians and Jews have convinced their children to become suicide bombers? I am sure you will provide links to show this wave of radical Christianity and radical Judaism that is causing so much strife in the world today.

LOCOChief
07-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Oh. Well in that case. Nevermind.

Here let me help you take off those beer goggles.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Careful mncg, with Frankie insults induce tumescence.

Well, we certainly would not want to take away his reason for living... although that does explain the frequent occurrence of said insults.

vailpass
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Have we given the all clear for someone to bomb Iran back into the stone age that existed prior to the stone age in which they now exist?
If not, why not?

LiveSteam
07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Have we given the all clear for someone to bomb Iran back into the stone age that existed prior to the stone age in which they now exist?
If not, why not?

When it happens? IMO it will be Israel that takes out Frankies summer home.
000 Stone Age Ave.Iran.
PO.Box Radical Islam

http://www.maniacworld.com/Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg

KILLER_CLOWN
07-18-2011, 01:55 PM
If not, why not?

No, the False Flag has not happened as of yet. We have to wait for that first.

Frankie
07-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Remind us again Frankie, how many radical Christians and how many radical Jews have strapped bombs to themselves and blown up innocent women and children? How many radical Christians and Jews have convinced their children to become suicide bombers? I am sure you will provide links to show this wave of radical Christianity and radical Judaism that is causing so much strife in the world today.

An idiot is always an idiot! :rolleyes:

I am talking about the practitioners of some RADICAL interpretations of ANY religion. Trust me, put Christians, Jews, Hindus in the circumstances that the Islamic countries have gone through in the past couple of centuries and radical factions develop and they'll do the same exact thing. Has nothing to do with faith or which religion is superior to another. In fact I have said many times that RELIGION SUCKS. It gives idiots like you the excuse to engage in idiotic 'my-superstitions-are-better-than-your-superstitions' games to make your pee-pee feel bigger.

mnchiefsguy
07-18-2011, 05:58 PM
An idiot is always an idiot! :rolleyes:

I am talking about the practitioners of some RADICAL interpretations of ANY religion. Trust me, put Christians, Jews, Hindus in the circumstances that the Islamic countries have gone through in the past couple of centuries and radical factions develop and they'll do the same exact thing. Has nothing to do with faith or which religion is superior to another. In fact I have said many times that RELIGION SUCKS. It gives idiots like you the excuse to engage in idiotic 'my-superstitions-are-better-than-your-superstitions' games to make your pee-pee feel bigger.

You maintain that the radical elements of all religions are equal. I merely asked that you site some evidence that radical Christians and Jews are as prevalent and violent as radical Muslims. As usual, you have resorted to insults and failed to provide any proof for you invalid claims. Stay up on that intellectual mountain there Frankie, but be careful, you are spouting nonsense due to your lack of air.

Saul Good
07-18-2011, 08:56 PM
If not, why not?

Are you suggesting that we give them the technology to move beyond the stone age just so that we can bomb them back to the stone age?

Frankie
07-18-2011, 09:47 PM
You maintain that the radical elements of all religions are equal. I merely asked that you site some evidence that radical Christians and Jews are as prevalent and violent as radical Muslims. As usual, you have resorted to insults and failed to provide any proof for you invalid claims. Stay up on that intellectual mountain there Frankie, but be careful, you are spouting nonsense due to your lack of air.

All I said was when there are socio-political causes for radicalism it is created. You can read can't you?

The last century and a half this has been a world in which Islamic countries have been raped by other countries. If the roles were reversed, are you saying that Christian counterparts of today's radical Islamists would just open their legs and say please rape us more, just because they are forgiving kind Christians? Radicalism comes from, being oppressed, poverty, hunger, lack of education, etc. etc. etc. I'm not justifying any terrorists, I'm merely saying that we are living in a world that the Muslim world is more in the position of producing radicals. Has nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.

But if it makes you feel good, you just go ahead and stay in the ignorant your fantasy that "All Christians are good and all Muslims are bad."

mnchiefsguy
07-19-2011, 02:41 AM
I can read just fine, thank you. But that is not what you said Frankie...what you said was:

I disagree with this notion. I think radical Islam is worse. They are more violent and more prevalent in the global society today than radical Christians and Jews combined. Again, I call upon you to back up your sweeping generalities with any facts whatsoever, but I am sure you are too busy figuring out how to tell me to fuck without being man enough to actually say the word.

Anyone who has the temerity the evil that radical Islam is gets branded by you as as "RWNJ" or a "bigot", when you yourself do nothing but insult Christians, Jews, and anyone who disagrees with the far left. You continue to believe that Muslims are merely the victims of the evil empire of the west, when in fact they have been the instigators of conflict more often than not.

You are so far out there on the loony left you have become a complete joke.

go bowe
07-19-2011, 11:24 AM
I can read just fine, thank you. But that is not what you said Frankie...what you said was:

I disagree with this notion. I think radical Islam is worse. They are more violent and more prevalent in the global society today than radical Christians and Jews combined. Again, I call upon you to back up your sweeping generalities with any facts whatsoever, but I am sure you are too busy figuring out how to tell me to fuck without being man enough to actually say the word.

Anyone who has the temerity the evil that radical Islam is gets branded by you as as "RWNJ" or a "bigot", when you yourself do nothing but insult Christians, Jews, and anyone who disagrees with the far left. You continue to believe that Muslims are merely the victims of the evil empire of the west, when in fact they have been the instigators of conflict more often than not.

You are so far out there on the loony left you have become a complete joke.

well that's because you are a rwnj bigot, of course... :p :p :p

vailpass
07-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Are you suggesting that we give them the technology to move beyond the stone age just so that we can bomb them back to the stone age?

It is my understanding that the savage henchmen of President Nutsajobby have managed to purloin enough nuclear secrets from civilized nations that they now qualify for the bomb-back-to-the-stone-age package.

Sheep fucking and public stonings not withstanding.

Frankie
07-19-2011, 11:58 AM
I disagree with this notion. I think radical Islam is worse. They are more violent and more prevalent in the global society today than radical Christians and Jews combined.

You are an idiot.

The world has seen the practice of radical religion by Christians. Does the word "Inquisition" ring a bell? Or when Jerusalem was first conquered by Christians was there no genocide of Muslims? Read something before you start a "my-uncircumcised-peepee-is-bigger-than-your-circumcised-one" game.

One last time I will try to get my point into your thick skull, before I give up:

THE VIOLENCE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION. IT'S SOCIO-POLITICAL. RIGHT NOW IS WHEN POLITICAL CLIMATE WORLDWIDE CREATES RADICALS IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD AND PUTS THEM ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. WHEN RADICAL CHRISTIANS WERE ON THE STAGE THEY WERE NO LESS VIOLENT!!!! And they did not have the excuse of desperation either.

vailpass
07-19-2011, 12:01 PM
You are an idiot.

The world has seen the practice of radical religion by Christians. Does the word "Inquisition" ring a bell? Or when Jerusalem was first conquered by Christians was there no genocide of Muslims? Read something before you start a "my-uncircumcised-peepee-is-bigger-than-your-circumcised-one" game.

One last time I will try to get my point into your thick skull, before I give up:

THE VIOLENCE IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION. IT'S SOCIO-POLITICAL. RIGHT NOW IS WHEN POLITICAL CLIMATE WORLDWIDE CREATES RADICALS IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD AND PUTS THEM ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. WHEN RADICAL CHRISTIANS WERE ON THE STAGE THEY WERE NO LESS VIOLENT!!!! And they did not have the excuse of desperation either.

You fixin to go jihad?

mnchiefsguy
07-19-2011, 12:17 PM
You are an idiot.

The Inquisition was hundreds of years ago, and the Crusades even longer than that. That is the best you can do? No radical Christians from later than the middle ages?

And don't give this socio-political crap. Radical Islam wants to wipe us out because we are not Muslims. The Christian pastor in Iran who was sentenced to die by the Supreme Court there is not rich, he is not from the west...he is being killed simply for believing in Jesus Christ. No socio-politics involved. He is being persecuted for his religious beliefs. Do you deny this?

Radical Muslims wish to convert or kill anyone who does not share their philosophy. If they were to wipe out every Jew and Christian tomorrow, do you know what they would do? That's right, they would turn on their fellow Muslims, the ones that they think do not follow their view of Islam correctly. Moderate Muslims suffer more persecution at the hands of radical Muslims than they do from Christians or Jews. Heck, a Muslim can practice his religion in Israel, or the United States freely. Can a Jew or Christian do that anywhere in the Muslim world? Egypt was an exception to the rule, but they are showing signs of joining the likes of Iran, Syria, Libya, etc.

But Muslims aren't to blame at all, are they? It is the socio-political environment that has been forced upon them by the evil Christians and Jews right? Just come right out and say it Frankie...you hate Christians and Jews. Everyone on the board has figured it out already, so it is time to be honest with yourself.

By the way, still looking for the massive wave of Christian and Jewish suicide bombers and terrorists....haven't found any yet. Have any links or are you just gonna hurl more baseless insults?

go bowe
07-19-2011, 12:19 PM
The Inquisition was hundreds of years ago, and the Crusades even longer than that. That is the best you can do? No radical Christians from later than the middle ages?

And don't give this socio-political crap. Radical Islam wants to wipe us out because we are not Muslims. The Christian pastor in Iran who was sentenced to die by the Supreme Court there is not rich, he is not from the west...he is being killed simply for believing in Jesus Christ. No socio-politics involved. He is being persecuted for his religious beliefs. Do you deny this?

Radical Muslims wish to convert or kill anyone who does not share their philosophy. If they were to wipe out every Jew and Christian tomorrow, do you know what they would do? That's right, they would turn on their fellow Muslims, the ones that they think do not follow their view of Islam correctly. Moderate Muslims suffer more persecution at the hands of radical Muslims than they do from Christians or Jews. Heck, a Muslim can practice his religion in Israel, or the United States freely. Can a Jew or Christian do that anywhere in the Muslim world? Egypt was an exception to the rule, but they are showing signs of joining the likes of Iran, Syria, Libya, etc.

But Muslims aren't to blame at all, are they? It is the socio-political environment that has been forced upon them by the evil Christians and Jews right? Just come right out and say it Frankie...you hate Christians and Jews. Everyone on the board has figured it out already, so it is time to be honest with yourself.

By the way, still looking for the massive wave of Christian and Jewish suicide bombers and terrorists....haven't found any yet. Have any links or are you just gonna hurl more baseless insults?

it's not christians as a whole, it's baptists...

mnchiefsguy
07-19-2011, 12:21 PM

Only thing you have to worry about with Baptists is them letting out early and getting all the good spots at the restaurants for lunch LOL.

vailpass
07-19-2011, 12:25 PM

LMAO

patteeu
07-19-2011, 12:28 PM

All I said was when there are socio-political causes for radicalism it is created. You can read can't you?

The last century and a half this has been a world in which Islamic countries have been raped by other countries. If the roles were reversed, are you saying that Christian counterparts of today's radical Islamists would just open their legs and say please rape us more, just because they are forgiving kind Christians? Radicalism comes from, being oppressed, poverty, hunger, lack of education, etc. etc. etc. I'm not justifying any terrorists, I'm merely saying that we are living in a world that the Muslim world is more in the position of producing radicals. Has nothing to do with Islam or Christianity.

But if it makes you feel good, you just go ahead and stay in the ignorant your fantasy that "All Christians are good and all Muslims are bad."

So what you're saying is that there's an explanation behind why radical islam is so much worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today. Well, duh.

My question to you is whether or not you consider that explanation to be an excuse or just an explanation.

mnchiefsguy
07-19-2011, 12:35 PM
So what you're saying is that there's an explanation behind why radical islam is so much worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today. Well, duh.

My question to you is whether or not you consider that explanation to be an excuse or just an explanation.

I am not sure he is saying that. He seems to maintain that Radical Muslims=Radical Christians=Radical Jews. His rant about socio-politics does appear to slightly retreat from that position, however. I sure whatever he types in big bold letters next will clear up any discrepancy.

go bowe
07-19-2011, 09:46 PM
I am not sure he is saying that. He seems to maintain that Radical Muslims=Radical Christians=Radical Jews. His rant about socio-politics does appear to slightly retreat from that position, however. I sure whatever he types in big bold letters next will clear up any discrepancy.

ahhhh, i see you've met my friend frankie... :D :D :D

Saul Good
07-19-2011, 09:54 PM
The last century and a half this has been a world in which Islamic countries have been raped by each other.

FYP

All the "rest of the world" did was find oil in Persia, put in a pipeline, and watch helplessly as the government seized the most valuable asset in the world.

If it weren't for the "rest of the world", Iran looks a lot like Somalia.

Frankie
07-19-2011, 10:36 PM

Frankie
07-19-2011, 10:49 PM
So what you're saying is that there's an explanation behind why radical islam is so much worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today. Well, duh.Pat, you used to be able to read. What happened? You cast your lot to much with Sad Craps and mnchiefguys of this world. That's what happened. My point is radicals of any religion are equally bad. Idiots like mnchiefsguy want to condemn a whole religion and its followers and give a pass to Christianity simply Christians did their atrocities in the past. The Christians who literally created rivers of blood in the streets of Jerusalem were just as Christian as mnchiefguy is. It makes absolutely no difference if they did theirs in a different century. THEY WERE STILL CHRISTIANS!!! But does that give non-Christians a license to insult all Christians? No it does not. The same as bible-clutchers like MNC have no right nor intellectual capacity to condemn all people Muslim.
My question to you is whether or not you consider that explanation to be an excuse or just an explanation.Again you can read can't you? I have already mentioned in this very thread that it's not an excuse, nor should there be any excuse for radical interpretation and practice of ANY religion.

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Pat, you used to be able to read. What happened? You cast your lot to much with Sad Craps and mnchiefguys of this world. That's what happened. My point is radicals of any religion are equally bad. Idiots like mnchiefsguy want to condemn a whole religion and its followers and give a pass to Christianity simply Christians did their atrocities in the past. The Christians who literally created rivers of blood in the streets of Jerusalem were just as Christian as mnchiefguy is. It makes absolutely no difference if they did theirs in a different century. THEY WERE STILL CHRISTIANS!!! But does that give non-Christians a license to insult all Christians? No it does not. The same as bible-clutchers like MNC have no right nor intellectual capacity to condemn all people Muslim.
Again you can read can't you? I have already mentioned in this very thread that it's not an excuse, nor should there be any excuse for radical interpretation and practice of ANY religion.

So the Christians of today are the same as the Christians from hundreds or even a thousand years ago? Do you really believe that?

You are such a hypocrite. You say non-Christians do not have a license to insult all Christians, then in the very next sentence you call them stupid and Bible clutching. At least Christians clutch Bibles. Too many Muslims these days are clutching bombs as they blow up women and children.

You say there is no excuse...and then you offer up a big ol'plate of socio-political excuses about why the Muslims world is in chaos, and how it is all the fault of the Christians and Jews.

Somehow you interpret the condemnation of RADICAL Islam as applying to all Muslims. I have never condemned Islam as whole...just the Muslims who want to kill me and blow up innocent women and children. You have somehow equated that with a broad sweeping condemnation of Islam. Wonder why that is? :hmmm:

You need to quit putting words in peoples mouths. You assume that posters like HCF and myself are Muslims haters, yet you have not proof or posts that back up. Your reading comprehension is that of petulant six year old...when you don't get your way and lose the argument, you resort to pee-pee insults.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Fun and witches in the land of freedom and love! Try as some will to explain it away, this is the sort of behavior that continues to reinforce how 7th Century these nuts are.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/saudi_04_29_09_murphy_police_edit_vghev_19672_sdiXc_19672.jpg

(JPost) — When the severed head of a wolf wrapped in women’s lingerie turned up near the city of Tabouk in northern Saudi Arabia this week, authorities knew they had another case of witchcraft on their hands, a capital offence in the ultra-conservative desert kingdom.

Agents of the country’s Anti-Witchcraft Unit were quickly dispatched and set about trying to break the spell that used the beast’s head.

Saudi Arabia takes witchcraft so seriously that it has banned the Harry Potter series by British writer J.K. Rowling, rife with tales of sorcery and magic. It set up the Anti-Witchcraft Unit in May 2009 and placed it under the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (CPV), Saudi Arabia’s religious police.

“In accordance with our Islamic tradition we believe that magic really exists,” Abdullah Jaber, a political cartoonist at the Saudi daily Al-Jazirah, told The Media Line. “The fact that an official body, subordinate to the Saudi Ministry of Interior, has a unit to combat sorcery proves that the government recognizes this, like Muslims worldwide.”

The unit is charged with apprehending sorcerers and reversing the detrimental effects of their spells. On the CPV website, a hotline encourages citizens across the kingdom to report cases of sorcery to local officials for immediate treatment.

In the case of the wolf’s head, the Anti-Witchcraft Unit in Tabouk was able to break the spell. The Saudi daily Okazreported on Monday that the unknown family that had fallen victim to the spell had been “liberated from the jaws of the wolf.”

The Anti-Witchcraft Unit was created in order to educate the public about the danger of sorcerers and “combat manifestations of polytheism and reliance on other Gods,” the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=230183&R=R3

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Religion of peace alright
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mXp99XsngsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
07-20-2011, 09:31 AM
"Frankie" is bigoted against Christians and Jews?

no way....

patteeu
07-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Pat, you used to be able to read. What happened? You cast your lot to much with Sad Craps and mnchiefguys of this world. That's what happened. My point is radicals of any religion are equally bad. Idiots like mnchiefsguy want to condemn a whole religion and its followers and give a pass to Christianity simply Christians did their atrocities in the past. The Christians who literally created rivers of blood in the streets of Jerusalem were just as Christian as mnchiefguy is. It makes absolutely no difference if they did theirs in a different century. THEY WERE STILL CHRISTIANS!!! But does that give non-Christians a license to insult all Christians? No it does not. The same as bible-clutchers like MNC have no right nor intellectual capacity to condemn all people Muslim.
Again you can read can't you? I have already mentioned in this very thread that it's not an excuse, nor should there be any excuse for radical interpretation and practice of ANY religion.

Do we agree that radical islam is far worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today?

mlyonsd
07-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Do we agree that radical islam is far worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today?I used to think that until I found out the Jews were spying on New Zealand. Rotten terrorist ****tards.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 09:40 AM
The Seattle plot was the 8th major muslim terrorist attempt in the US in the last two years.

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 09:46 AM
The most violent religion on earth
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bi2T0zNQCVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 09:48 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HmxR6jYR6pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
07-20-2011, 09:50 AM
I know one thing:

If Christianity were allowed to do what it/they wanted unchecked, it would be a scary world.

HonestChieffan
I used to think that until I found out the Jews were spying on New Zealand. Rotten terrorist ****tards.

Im beginning to think its damn witches that have taken the Islamists. We need to get some Puritans over there with a dunking stool. May explain Frankie too. He may be a witch. or something.

ForeverChiefs58
Those that don't condem this evil deserve their same fate

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9ZRkGqDLJjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/da77TBGm6ak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevieray
07-20-2011, 10:04 AM
I know one thing:

If Christianity were allowed to do what it/they wanted unchecked, it would be a scary world.

how so?

....if people were allowed to do what they wanted unchecked, it would be unicorns and lollipops?

notorious
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
how so?

....if people were allowed to do what they wanted unchecked, it would be unicorns and lollipops?

You haven't seen the movies? :D

ForeverChiefs58
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FckLO8HcNyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5hLDjGdJC0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t4yoLd_sze4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OIUieD2KN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu
07-20-2011, 10:43 AM
I know one thing:

Oh really? How so? Stores closed on Sundays, no casinos, prayer in school and no abortions? Doesn't really sound that scary to me.

notorious
07-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Oh really? How so? Stores closed on Sundays, no casinos, prayer in school and no abortions? Doesn't really sound that scary to me.

I was making a joke, but there is a slight amount of seriousness to it.

I lived in Tulsa for 5 years and worked with a bunch of bible-thumpers at a bank (Rheema, Oral Roberts).

Some of the ideas that came out of their mouths about how they believed people should live and how America should be scared me to death.

mnchiefsguy
07-20-2011, 12:21 PM

Hey, now, some of us like casinos. :thumb:

patteeu
07-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Hey, now, some of us like casinos. :thumb:

Personally, I like stores to be open on Sundays. It's bad enough that banks and the post office shut down for a day and a half every weekend. :)

But if I had to weigh the scariness between finding out that I have to wait until Monday to buy a much needed replacement pack of razor blades and getting blown up by a retarded islamic kid strapped into a bomb harness by his jihadi elders, I'd have to say that sunday closures aren't that bad.

vailpass
07-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Has someone taken out Iran yet? What's the hold up?

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Has someone taken out Iran yet? What's the hold up?

The witches are meeting tonight at the secret spot. Its all in an uproar. The liberal element is fillibustering the conservatives. The coven is all atwitter.

HonestChieffan
07-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Head Iranian Speaks.....

Tehran, 20 July (AKI) – Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has threatened to destroy the United States and Israel if put on the defensive.

“Resistance will continue until Iran sends its enemies to the morgue,” he said on his website, making a reference to the US and Israel who he said are “on the verge of collapse and gasping for their last breathes.”

Ahmadinejad may have been reacting to news from Iranian state media that Iran brought down a U.S. “spy drone” flying near its Fordo nuclear enrichment plant in Qom province.

State-run Press TV didn’t say when the incident happened. US officials said there were unaware that a US unmanned aircraft was downed, according to news reports.

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Aki/English/Security/Iran-Ahmadinejad-threatens-to-send-US-Israel-to-the-morgue_312263292675.html

Frankie
07-20-2011, 01:45 PM
So the Christians of today are the same as the Christians from hundreds or even a thousand years ago? Do you really believe that?

The "Radical" Christians of today are. They just have not been given a stage and a cause. The argument is about Radicals.

Look, Christian teachings precede you and the crusaders alike. Time does not matter. You are arguing that Muslims are bad, Islam is bad, and Christians are good and thus a Muslim nut job is evil while a Christian nut job gets a pass. I'm arguing that all religious nuts are equally bad. I'm having the sane and unbiased argument and you have the ideological one.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 01:57 PM
You are such a hypocrite. You say non-Christians do not have a license to insult all Christians, then in the very next sentence you call them stupid and Bible clutching.When did I issue that license. Please provide the link.

You say there is no excuse...and then you offer up a big ol'plate of socio-political excuses about why the Muslims world is in chaos, and how it is all the fault of the Christians and Jews. Read up on the politics of say the last two centuries in the ME. You have to self educate before you can argue with any measure of knowledge on the subject.

Somehow you interpret the condemnation of RADICAL Islam as applying to all Muslims. I have never condemned Islam as whole...
you need to quit putting words in peoples mouths. You assume that posters like HCF and myself are Muslims haters, yet you have not proof or posts that back up.

Check the title of this thread and many threads on the subject that HCF has made. And you have jumped in with glee totally going on with the spirit of the title. I'm not going back to find and point out many posts that you have made, but they speak of your ideological venom on the subject of religions and the superiority of yours over others.

I have said many times that I believe in God but I'm not for the concept of religion. But I do not insult followers of other religions by painting them the same color as their nut jobs. You, HCF, Sad Crap and a few others here routinely do.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Fun and witches in the land of freedom and love! Try as some will to explain it away, this is the sort of behavior that continues to reinforce how 7th Century these nuts are.

LMAOLMAO

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jve3CJyh5SI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie
07-20-2011, 02:04 PM
"Frankie" is bigoted against Christians and Jews?

no way....

I have Jewish friends, in fact one from Israel. I have many Christian friends. Tell us, o'learned one, how many Muslim friends do you have.

Frankie
07-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Do we agree that radical islam is far worse than radical christianity or radical judaism today?

The problem of Radical Islamists is. Not the nature of it. Radical nut jobs of ANY RELIGION, given a cause and stage, are the same. Now do you agree that the previous sentence is correct?