PDA

View Full Version : Life To Persian-Americans on this forum:

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:13 AM
You know who you are! Enjoy Chaharshanbeh Suri. Go jump over fire tonight. If your local laws allow fireworks, enjoy them. Mine don't. :(

http://www.parstimes.com/gallery/firefestival_09/20.jpghttp://wosybangalore.org/images/eid2.jpg
http://www.hamsaweb.org/crime/images/45/Chahr.jpghttp://www.tehrantimes.com/News/10275/16_RM61.jpg

Buck
03-15-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm sure there are a bunch of you.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm sure there are a bunch of you.

There are more than one.

Buck
03-15-2011, 12:16 AM
So why do you guys run through fire and shit?

Phobia
03-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Please out them immediately. We need more pawns of racism.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:17 AM

Ancient tradition. I'm off to bed. I'll reply in more detail in the morning.

Buck
03-15-2011, 12:18 AM
I wonder what your Ancient leaders were thinking.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Please out them immediately. We need more pawns of racism.

If they wanted out they would have done so on their own. I respect their privacy.

Buck
03-15-2011, 12:20 AM
WERE YOUR ANCIENT LEADERS LIARS YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BED

Phobia
03-15-2011, 12:23 AM
If they wanted out they would have done so on their own. I respect their privacy.

No. This simply will not do. We are going to need to be made aware of all individuals of camel riding descent immeditely. There is no other way.

Rain Man
03-15-2011, 12:46 AM
I like this holiday. Nothing's more entertaining than watching a guy running through fire while carrying fireworks.

DA_T_84
03-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Persian?

mikey23545
03-15-2011, 02:18 AM
I assume that's a stack of burning Jews you're jumping over in that picture...

Hog Farmer
03-15-2011, 03:55 AM
Could this be where the term "Go die in a fire " came from ?

patteeu
03-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Is this a regular calendar celebration or are you breaking it out to celebrate the murders of that Israeli family at the hands of palestinian Muslim terrorists?

Gonzo
03-15-2011, 05:20 AM
Is this a regular calendar celebration or are you breaking it out to celebrate the murders of that Israeli family at the hands of palestinian Muslim terrorists?
This will go well.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
03-15-2011, 05:23 AM

A sleeper cell? Perhaps this should have been a PM instead of a public thread. :shrug:

Unless you're trying to fool us into believing there are more of you than there really are. That would be crafty.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 05:24 AM
This will go well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie knows why I said that even though he'll probably play dumb.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 09:54 AM
WERE YOUR ANCIENT LEADERS LIARS YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BED

I did, I answered one more post before I did. I didn't know a Charger fan would be smart enough to catch me on that little diversion. ;)

Frankie
03-15-2011, 09:58 AM
No. This simply will not do. We are going to need to be made aware of all individuals of camel riding descent immeditely. There is no other way.

Hey when I was growing up, half of taxi cabs were Mercedez Benzes. Our rides did not litter the ground with chips like yours did, dude.

Fritz88
03-15-2011, 09:59 AM
This will go well.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAOLMAOLMAO

L.A. Chieffan
03-15-2011, 10:03 AM
i tried some persian pomegranate wine the other night. pretty good

tooge
03-15-2011, 10:03 AM
do you get to roast meat over the fire, or just jump over it. I always feel like a fire that big needs to be enjoyed with some charred meat, a few cold beers, and smores at the end. Shame if you just jump over it and then let it go out.

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:04 AM
I think I'm going to start a thread for every British holiday that comes along, such as Guy Fawke's Day, Best Cuisine In The World Day and How NOT To Take Care Of One's Teeth Day.

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:05 AM
I assume that's a stack of burning Jews you're jumping over in that picture...

LMAO

tooge
03-15-2011, 10:06 AM
I think I'm going to start a thread for every British holiday that comes along, such as Guy Fawke's Day, Best Cuisine In The World Day and How NOT To Take Care Of One's Teeth Day.

why stop there? I'm german, I think I'll start
Adolf Hitler Day
Blitzkrieg Day
Room temperature lager month

Radar Chief
03-15-2011, 10:26 AM
do you get to roast meat over the fire, or just jump over it. I always feel like a fire that big needs to be enjoyed with some charred meat, a few cold beers, and smores at the end. Shame if you just jump over it and then let it go out.

Even if they’re just jumping over it I’d think charred meat is still a possibility.

Deberg_1990
03-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Isnt Jake Gyllenhall a Persian?

Cave Johnson
03-15-2011, 10:29 AM

Dude's a regular Dane Cook.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:30 AM

OK Buck, as promised:

As you well know (;)) this coming Sunday is NOROOZ, the Persian New Year.

Chaharshanbeh (in Farsi) = Wednesday (in English)
Suri (in Farsi) = Festivities ( (in English)

Why Chahar Shanbeh? It's really tonight, Tuesday night. The Wednesday eve.

This is based on a story from Persian mythology the book of Avesta and later turned into an epic poem by Ferdowsi in his "Epic of Kings." In this story the mythological Persian King KayKavous's wife dies. When later the king marries the beautiful young Soudabeh she falls in love with Prince Siavash the handsome son of her husband.

She eventually summons Siavash to her palace and kisses him and confesses her love for him. Siavash, angered by her conduct vows that he would never dishonor his father and storms out.

Queen Soudabeh, fearful of her intentions being revealed, scratches her face and rips her dress and screams, claiming that she was molested by the Prince (sound familiar?).

When KayKavous brings his son in for trial, the prince vows that he would never betray his beloved father and he would "go through fire" to prove it.

On the last Tuesday evening of the Persian year a giant pile of fire is set up. The prince rides his horse through it and emerges unscathed from the other side, thereby proving his innocence. An elated KayKavous declares the rest of the week as Chahar Shanbeh Suri.

There,.... Story time is over. You are welcome. Now go jump over fire tonight and be festive through Norooz.

Iowanian
03-15-2011, 10:30 AM

Only when visiting the mountain.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Persian?

Don't you get Persional with me boy!!!

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:32 AM
OK Buck, as promised:

Why Chahar Shanbeh? It's reall tonight, Tuesday night. The Wednesday eve.

This is based on a story from Persian mythology the book of Avesta and later turned into an epic poem by Ferdowsi in his "Epic of Kings." In this story the mythological Persian King KayKavous's wife dies. When later the king marries the beautiful young Soudabeh she falls in love with Prince Siavash the handsome son of her husband.

She eventually summons Siavash to her palace and kisses him and confesses her love for him. Siavash, angered by her conduct vows that he would never dishonor his father and storms out.

Queen Soudabeh, fearful of her intentions being revealed, scratches her face and rips her dress and screams, claiming that she was molested by the Prince (sound familiar?).

When KayKavous brings his son in for trial, the prince vows that he would never betray his beloved father and he would "go through fire" to prove it.

On the last Tuesday evening of the Persian year a giant pile of fire is set up. The prince rides his horse through it and emerges unscathed from the other side, thereby proving his innocence. An elated KayKavous declares the rest of the week as Chahar Shanbeh Suri.

There,.... Story time is over. You are welcome. Now go jump over fire tonight and be festive through Norooz.

Sounds like a really bad Star Trek TNG episode.

OnTheWarpath58
03-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Sounds like a really bad Star Trek TNG episode.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Wow.

Just...

Wow.

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Sokath, his eyes uncovered!

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:34 AM
This will go well.
Posted via Mobile Device

No biggy. Pat has lost whatever sense of time and place and logic he had, partnering with the bigots of this BB. He is dwelling relentlessly on this tastelessness in the DC forum where this comment should be.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:35 AM
i tried some persian pomegranate wine the other night. pretty good

I love pomegranate anything.

Valiant
03-15-2011, 10:36 AM
You have to be Persian to do this? Hell we do this for bon fires and float trips.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:38 AM

:LOL:

Really though, I would love to see a cultural exchange thread or ten. This country is a melting pot and this idea could be quite informative.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:39 AM

No but he stayed at the Holiday Inn Express one night.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:40 AM
You have to be Persian to do this? Hell we do this for bon fires and float trips.

Tonight, I declare you honorary Persian. Go do this.

Bowser
03-15-2011, 10:40 AM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2011, 10:41 AM
http://cdn.activedesktopwallpapers.com/wallpapers/90/White-Persian-Cat-512X384-90.jpg

"You have done well, Frankie".

Otter
03-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Go for the eyes Boo. The Eyes!!!

BigCatDaddy
03-15-2011, 10:44 AM

Frankie and Donger at Tanagra.

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:47 AM

Really though, I would love to see a cultural exchange thread or ten. This country is a melting pot and this idea could be quite informative.

Do Iranians partially bury their stoning victims before punishment begins? that would seem to be the most effective method.

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:47 AM
Frankie and Donger at Tanagra.

Donger and Frankie, on the ocean.

gblowfish
03-15-2011, 10:48 AM
If this was posted in the DC thread, the first response would have been:

"Persia, you mean IRAN, don't you???? Isn't Persia called IRAN now???? Are you part of a sleeper cell? You HATE AMERICA, don't you????? Heathen. May GOD send an earthquake to smite you."

So it's a good thing this is NOT in the DC Section.

Party on, Persians!

CHENZ A!
03-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Chaka Khan sang about this
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
No biggy. Pat has lost whatever sense of time and place and logic he had, partnering with the bigots of this BB. He is dwelling relentlessly on this tastelessness in the DC forum where this comment should be.

Why does it belong in DC, Frankie? This isn't about politics, it's an issue of whether you sympathize with or condemn the palestinians who invaded the home of and murdered the Israeli family in the West Bank the other night. So far, you've taken every opportunity to avoid a condemnation while offering justifications for the palestinians' anger. This is definitely a matter of tastelessness and possibly one of bigotry, but not of mine.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Do Iranians partially bury their stoning victims before punishment begins? that would seem to be the most effective method.

Alas I have lost my frenemy Pat to the dark side of the Sad Crap and other perpetrators of bigotry on the CP. Hate for you to sink where he sank as well. :(

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:53 AM

"Persia, you mean IRAN, don't you???? Isn't Persia called IRAN now???? Are you part of a sleeper cell? You HATE AMERICA, don't you????? Heathen. May GOD send an earthquake to smite you."

Party on, Persians!

:LOL: Read the thread, my friend, before you post this. :)

Donger
03-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Alas I have lost my frenemy Pat to the dark side of the Sad Crap and other perpetrators of bigotry on the CP. Hate for you to sink where he sank as well. :(

So you don't know?

FishingRod
03-15-2011, 10:57 AM

Party on, Persians!

I kinda thought that is what was said here.

Interesting story but, I was thinking more along the lines if she weighs more than a duck... SHE is a witch!

Frankie
03-15-2011, 10:58 AM
I kinda thought that is what was said here.

Interesting story but, I was thinking more along the lines if she weighs more than a duck... SHE is a witch!

Python fan? :thumb:

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 10:59 AM
I love pomegranate anything.

Pomegranate anal lube. For the comfort of your goat and your shopping convenience:

http://www.conrev.com/p-38000013-system-jo-h20-pomegranate-1oz-lube.aspx

Frazod
03-15-2011, 11:00 AM
If you're going to hang a big KICK ME sign on your ass, Frankie, I really wish you'd do it in DC.

:facepalm:

BigCatDaddy
03-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Donger and Frankie, on the ocean.

Temba! His legs wide open!

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:02 AM

Says the guy who sympathizes with child-killing, muslim terrorists.

Gonzo
03-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Careful Frankie. I know you Persians wear a lot of nose rings. Patty hates nose rings.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hydrae
03-15-2011, 11:05 AM
OK Buck, as promised:

That's nice.

What did they do to the cheating queen?

Frankie
03-15-2011, 11:11 AM
If you're going to hang a big KICK ME sign on your ass, Frankie, I really wish you'd do it in DC.

I don't get bothered by feeble kicks in the air. The upside of a thread like this far outweighs the kicks. There ARE folks of open mind on this forum who will find this little cultural info interesting and then there are those who this thread was actually aimed at. Bigots worm their way in the most benign conversations anyway if they want to. I can more than handle them because there is actually a direct equation between rise of bigotry in one's blood and decline of thoughts in his brain. The more bigoted they are the dumber, and easier to outwit.

Thanks for you concern, Fraz. Cheers.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Careful Frankie. I know you Persians wear a lot of nose rings. Patty hates nose rings.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patty thinks nose rings on a fifteen year old are inappropriate. Patty thinks that slaughtering 3 kids who are all years away from reaching their fifteenth birthday along with their parents is a little worse than inappropriate even if Frankie can't bring himself to say word one against it.

Cave Johnson
03-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Why does it belong in DC, Frankie? This isn't about politics, it's an issue of whether you sympathize with or condemn the palestinians who invaded the home of and murdered the Israeli family in the West Bank the other night. So far, you've taken every opportunity to avoid a condemnation while offering justifications for the palestinians' anger. This is definitely a matter of tastelessness and possibly one of bigotry, but not of mine.

Stay classy.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 11:13 AM
That's nice.

What did they do to the cheating queen?

You know, I actually don't remember. Gotta read up on it again sometime.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Patty thinks nose rings on a fifteen year old are inappropriate. Patty thinks that slaughtering 3 kids who are all years away from reaching their fifteenth birthday along with their parents is a little worse than inappropriate even if Frankie can't bring himself to say word one against it.

Methinks Patty's officially off the deep end.

ChiTown
03-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Pomegranate anal lube. For the comfort of your goat and your shopping convenience:

http://www.conrev.com/p-38000013-system-jo-h20-pomegranate-1oz-lube.aspx

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Stay classy.

It's far classier to turn a blind eye, isn't it?

tooge
03-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Patteeu, I dont know you from Adam, but you sir are a douche. every time a palestinian kills a jew, whether it be during a robbery, a terrorist act, or in war, it doesn't have to become a world issue. Why is it with you? How many times a year are families killed in the US by Jews, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Atheists, etc? It doesn't matter what religion the family was, they were killed. It was wrong, but no more wrong than any other of the thousands of murders that happen every day in the world that you dont bring up because they dont fit your agenda. FFS, you need to have some freakin sense beat into you. Being an argumentative, shallow minded, and generally grouchy person is no real way to go through life. Frankie is simply sharing a festival that Persians celebrate related to a mythical king. To bring up Palestinians and Jews at all is total BS.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Patteeu, I dont know you from Adam, but you sir are a douche. every time a palestinian kills a jew, whether it be during a robbery, a terrorist act, or in war, it doesn't have to become a world issue. Why is it with you? How many times a year are families killed in the US by Jews, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Atheists, etc? It doesn't matter what religion the family was, they were killed. It was wrong, but no more wrong than any other of the thousands of murders that happen every day in the world that you dont bring up because they dont fit your agenda. FFS, you need to have some freakin sense beat into you. Being an argumentative, shallow minded, and generally grouchy person is no real way to go through life. Frankie is simply sharing a festival that Persians celebrate related to a mythical king. To bring up Palestinians and Jews at all is total BS.

:clap:

Thank you wise sir. Rep.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:41 AM

You're an uninformed moron, tooge. It's not likely that you've EVER seen me make a big deal about a Jewish family being killed by palestinians before, much less that you've noticed some kind of pattern suggesting that I "always" make it a "world issue". The only reason the religion/nationality of the victims matter in this case is because that is the key to why Frankie apologizes for their murderers.

Frankie is simply sharing a festival in this thread, but he happened to start it the same day he sympathized with the palestinian killers in a different thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240810) (starting at post 181), which I didn't start, btw. As of now, 24 hours later, he still hasn't been able to say what you said, that the killings were wrong. That's pretty pathetic in my book. Maybe in yours, you'd rather just get on with fat, dumb, and happy mode.

tooge
03-15-2011, 11:49 AM
No PU, that isn't the case. one wrong is enough, two dont make a right. You bringing this up in his thread about something totally unrelated shows that you can't see things for what they are, and have to make it into something it is not. This thread had nothing to do with the other one for any one else but YOU. Let me give you a little advice there pal, if everyone else is seeing things one way, and you another, odds are, that you quite possibly could be wrong.

gblowfish
03-15-2011, 11:53 AM
SIGH....
Off to the DC Cesspool in 3.......2.......1......

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:54 AM
No PU, that isn't the case. one wrong is enough, two dont make a right. You bringing this up in his thread about something totally unrelated shows that you can't see things for what they are, and have to make it into something it is not. This thread had nothing to do with the other one for any one else but YOU. Let me give you a little advice there pal, if everyone else is seeing things one way, and you another, odds are, that you quite possibly could be wrong.

I don't care, pal. You're welcome to talk the happy talk about fire dancing if you want. I'll talk about what I want. That's how this forum has always worked. Thanks for the concern though.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Frankie is simply sharing a festival in this thread, but he happened to start it the same day he sympathized with the palestinian killers in a different thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240810) (starting at post 181), which I didn't start, btw. OMG!, OMG!!!! I am a terrorist sympathizer and I went back in time and set up ChaharShanbeh Suri to coincide with the killing of an Israeli family in 2011. OMG!!! ROFL

I'm sorry man, I didn't know Pat was short for PATHETIC.

As of now, 24 hours later, he still hasn't been able to say what you said, that the killings were wrong. That's pretty pathetic in my book. Maybe in yours, you'd rather just get on with fat, dumb, and happy mode. See you are more and more taking up the habits of the bigots you sympathize with by not reading my posts and just answering.

Now I ask you please and with utter civility. Take this to the three threads in the PC on the subject you are dwelling on. You can muster enough decency to do this, can't you?

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:56 AM
SIGH....
Off to the DC Cesspool in 3.......2.......1......

Why would this belong in DC?

tooge
03-15-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't care, pal. You're welcome to talk the happy talk about fire dancing if you want. I'll talk about what I want. That's how this forum has always worked. Thanks for the concern though.

Ok, great then. Get your unhappy ass back to DC where the topic you alone brought up should be discussed and we can continue to talk about whatever we want here without making it political and religious. THAT is how this forum has always worked.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 11:59 AM
OMG!, OMG!!!! I am a terrorist sympathizer and I went back in time and set up ChaharShanbeh Suri to coincide with the killing of an Israeli family in 2011. OMG!!! ROFL

I'm sorry man, I didn't know Pat was short for PATHETIC.

See you are more and more taking up the habits of the bigots you sympathize with by not reading my posts and just answering.

Now I ask you please and with utter civility. Take this to the three threads in the PC on the subject you are dwelling on. You can muster enough decency to do this, can't you?

The only bigot I've encountered on this issue has been you, Frankie.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Ok, great then. Get your unhappy ass back to DC where the topic you alone brought up should be discussed and we can continue to talk about whatever we want here without making it political and religious. THAT is how this forum has always worked.

You're drifting off your preferred topic, fat dumb and happy. Don't mind me. And don't pretend to know how the forum has always worked, noob.

tooge
03-15-2011, 12:03 PM
You're drifting off your preferred topic, fat dumb and happy. Don't mind me. And don't pretend to know how the forum has always worked, noob.

You're type is all the same. I don't need to read the book, you can see it all on the cover man. Noob? K. Thats clever. It's the standard retort when you know you lose. Bye!

Just Passin' By
03-15-2011, 12:04 PM

Dude, talk about it all you want. Make a poem about it, build a statue for it, and burn candles in memory of the talks.

Just do it over in DC.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:04 PM
The only bigot I've encountered on this issue has been you, Frankie.

OK. I'm sure you feel great relief now. Now please take your trolling to the DC and leave this thread to the friendly, happy, and the cultural intents it was posted for.

Dallas Chief
03-15-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't get bothered by feeble kicks in the air. The upside of a thread like this far outweighs the kicks. There ARE folks of open mind on this forum who will find this little cultural info interesting and then there are those who this thread was actually aimed at. Bigots worm their way in the most benign conversations anyway if they want to. I can more than handle them because there is actually a direct equation between rise of bigotry in one's blood and decline of thoughts in his brain. The more bigoted they are the dumber, and easier to outwit.

Thanks for you concern, Fraz. Cheers.

With this kind of prose, not a soul on the Planet can claim that you have not mastered the English language.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 12:11 PM
You're type is all the same. I don't need to read the book, you can see it all on the cover man. Noob? K. Thats clever. It's the standard retort when you know you lose. Bye!

Bye? Oh, that's snappy. :rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2011, 12:13 PM
I just finished reading Leviticus today. And all I can say is that according to their own laws and covenant, the Hebrews must have really, really pissed God off.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Dude, talk about it all you want. Make a poem about it, build a statue for it, and burn candles in memory of the talks.

Just do it over in DC.

DC is a politics forum, not a take it over there because I want to talk about something different forum. My posts belonged where Frankie was, not in one forum or another.

Donger
03-15-2011, 12:15 PM
OK. I'm sure you feel great relief now. Now please take your trolling to the DC and leave this thread to the friendly, happy, and the cultural intents it was posted for.

What exactly should Americans hope to get out of learning about Persian/Iranian culture?

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 12:17 PM
What exactly should Americans hope to get out of learning about Persian/Iranian culture?

We'll be able to recall it after we destroy it.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 12:21 PM

Learning is a good thing. You should try it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2011, 12:27 PM

A finer knowledge of silks and coffee.

nstygma
03-15-2011, 12:27 PM
this must be a Persian dog

http://i.min.us/ilXWgq.gif

Donger
03-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Learning is a good thing. You should try it.

I just think it's funny that you start threads about Persian/Iranian holidays. Are you hoping to recruit or something?

Just Passin' By
DC is a politics forum, not a take it over there because I want to talk about something different forum. My posts belonged where Frankie was, not in one forum or another.

I've got no beef with you, and I've not seen enough of your politics to form an opinion of you, one way, or the other, but this is a load of bullshit. You're injecting politics into a light hearted, non-political, discussion. It doesn't belong here. Take it over to D.C. or STFU.

For purposes of discussing a grown man risking the hairs on his balls to prove that he wasn't molesting his father's wife, I don't need to know how the O.P. feels about decapitated Jewish babies.

Frankie
this must be a Persian dog

http://i.min.us/ilXWgq.gif

Cute. I would name that dog Siavash if I owned it.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 12:34 PM
I've got no beef with you, and I've not seen enough of your politics to form an opinion of you, one way, or the other, but this is a load of bullshit. You're injecting politics into a light hearted, non-political, discussion. It doesn't belong here. Take it over to D.C. or STFU.

For purposes of discussing a grown man risking the hairs on his balls to prove that he wasn't molesting his father's wife, I don't need to know how the O.P. feels about decapitated Jewish babies.

Since when did the question of whether or not child killing is wrong become a political question? I'd recommend just posting about what you want to post about and ignoring mine if they bother you.

MOhillbilly
03-15-2011, 12:36 PM
I think its interesting. But the beatdowns on here make it suck cock.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Happy holiday Frankie.

Just Passin' By
03-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Since when did the question of whether or not child killing is wrong become a political question? I'd recommend just posting about what you want to post about and ignoring mine if they bother you.

So you like being a dick. Got it. :thumb:

Frankie, thanks for the thread. It was a nice bit of knowledge you dropped on us. I hope everyone there enjoys the festivities and has a safe, happy time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Happy holiday Frankie.

LMAO

Cave Johnson
03-15-2011, 12:44 PM

Someone's asking for an apparently well-needed break from CP.

Dallas Chief
03-15-2011, 12:47 PM
I am down with any holiday that celebrates the goldfish!. Norooz FTW!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KQpDFis9Tkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 12:51 PM

How did you Brits bury those you drew and quartered?

MOhillbilly
03-15-2011, 12:51 PM
Someone's asking for an apparently well-needed break from CP.

Get Sofa King on it.

Donger
03-15-2011, 12:59 PM

I have no idea. I'm not British.

seclark
03-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Get Sofa King on it.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I have no idea. I'm not British.

You're of British blood though.

CHENZ A!
03-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I think its interesting. But the beatdowns on here make it suck cock.

I agree. I actually do find this ineresting. Really mythology in general, in addition to foreign cultures. This is CP, we make jokes, some distasteful, and that's to be expected. But this thread turned what could have been cool/informative/funny into a bunch of bullshit. Count me in on the "DC should stay in DC" crowd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie
03-15-2011, 01:20 PM

Pat, give it up. It's the manly thing to do to admit you are wrong.

And OBTW, on Sunday, look for my annual HAPPY NOROOZ thread.

MOhillbilly
03-15-2011, 01:23 PM

Cute. I would name that dog Siavash if I owned it.

And youre of retard blood.

Donger
03-15-2011, 01:25 PM

Sure, but I don't consider myself a British-American. I don't want or need to hyphenate.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I am down with any holiday that celebrates the goldfish!. Norooz FTW!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KQpDFis9Tkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL Thanks man. It's not the best Persian music I have heard, but far from the worst. And it hits the spot for one who was born and raised there.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 01:29 PM

He is a Brit despite his adamant denial. He's naturalized American citizen. He is fully aware of what you asked. :D

Frankie
03-15-2011, 01:31 PM
I agree. I actually do find this ineresting. Really mythology in general, in addition to foreign cultures.

I absolutely love mythology. :thumb:

Donger
03-15-2011, 01:32 PM
He is a Brit despite his adamant denial. He's naturalized American citizen. He is fully aware of what you asked. :D

Meh, I don't really care about the UK other than the fact that they are a good ally of ours.

Then again, when was the last time a person was drawn and quartered in England, and when was the last time someone was stoned in Iran?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Sure, but I don't consider myself a British-American. I don't want or need to hyphenate.

Oh, well I wasn't doing that. I was referring to where you came from....where they used to draw and quarter people publically. They beheaded as well.
BTW when did you ancestors do away with that? Was it after Americans did away with cruel and unusual punishment?

Edit: Ah Hah! NO need to answer. It wasn't all that long ago, including with revisions, ending in 1870. Give Iran time.

Saulbadguy
03-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Assyria!

Frankie
03-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Oh, well I wasn't doing that. I was referring to where you came from....where they used to draw and quarter people publically. They beheaded as well.
BTW when did you ancestors do away with that? Was it after Americans did away with cruel and unusual punishment?

Edit: Ah Hah! NO need to answer. It wasn't all that long ago, including with revisions, ending in 1870. Give Iran time.

Thanks BEP for the wisdom. You know I respect you. But I asked Pat to keep this thread non-political and in the interest of fairness I have to ask you and Donger to discontinue the debate here. I know you will understand by I have my doubts about him. :)

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 02:12 PM
I wasn't going to take it any further than the last post.

Saulbadguy
03-15-2011, 02:15 PM

You're a dumbass.

Donger
03-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks BEP for the wisdom. You know I respect you. But I asked Pat to keep this thread non-political and in the interest of fairness I have to ask you and Donger to discontinue the debate here. I know you will understand by I have my doubts about him. :)

Meh, I don't really care to continue with the OTP. So, back to the stoning...

Frankie
03-15-2011, 02:33 PM

I fully understand. Thanks. I did not mean to sound pushy. i hope you did not take it that way.

Donger
03-15-2011, 02:34 PM
I fully understand. Thanks. I did not mean to sound pushy. i hope you did not take it that way.

STONE HER!!!

mikey23545
03-15-2011, 02:36 PM

I don't know, but I know they evolved out of such things a long time ago.

Civilized cultures do.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 02:48 PM
I agree. I actually do find this ineresting. Really mythology in general, in addition to foreign cultures. This is CP, we make jokes, some distasteful, and that's to be expected. But this thread turned what could have been cool/informative/funny into a bunch of bullshit. Count me in on the "DC should stay in DC" crowd.
Posted via Mobile Device

What does this inside baseball post have to do with the thread topic that you supposedly find so fascinating? Some of you people put a lot more effort into complaining about the course of a thread than it would take to steer it in the direction you claim to prefer. Was today the day we were supposed to leave our big boy pants at home?

go bowe
03-15-2011, 02:52 PM
STONE HER!!!i'd pay to watch that...

Donger
03-15-2011, 02:53 PM
i'd pay to watch that...

LMAO

Just 10,000 Rials.

go bowe
03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
LMAO

Just 10,000 Rials.hell, i'll give you 20,000 rials...

go bowe
03-15-2011, 02:58 PM
You know who you are! Enjoy Chaharshanbeh Suri. Go jump over fire tonight. If your local laws allow fireworks, enjoy them. Mine don't. :(

http://www.parstimes.com/gallery/firefestival_09/20.jpghttp://wosybangalore.org/images/eid2.jpg
http://www.hamsaweb.org/crime/images/45/Chahr.jpghttp://www.tehrantimes.com/News/10275/16_RM61.jpgwould jumping over a candle count?

CHENZ A!
03-15-2011, 03:07 PM
What does this inside baseball post have to do with the thread topic that you supposedly find so fascinating? Some of you people put a lot more effort into complaining about the course of a thread than it would take to steer it in the direction you claim to prefer. Was today the day we were supposed to leave our big boy pants at home?

The thread never got off the ground to begin with. Doesn't break my heart or anything. But I think I speak for the majority of the board when I say that we don't give a fuck about whatever feud you may be having with another poster in the DC forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hydrae
03-15-2011, 03:14 PM
You know, I actually don't remember. Gotta read up on it again sometime.

Well, I found on Wikipedia an entry describing this story earlier (don't have a link offhand now). According to that, the father wanted to kill his wife but his son intercedded on her behalf to save her life. :shrug:

patteeu
03-15-2011, 03:30 PM
The thread never got off the ground to begin with. Doesn't break my heart or anything. But I think I speak for the majority of the board when I say that we don't give a **** about whatever feud you may be having with another poster in the DC forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you talking about? DC is about political posts not relationships. It's really not very hard to get along with me, but when you say something stupid, I don't mind telling you about it. I'm not asking you to care about anything. In fact, I think you'd be far better off ignoring the things that bother you.

Radar Chief
03-15-2011, 03:36 PM
would jumping over a candle count?

Jack be nimble.
Jack be quick.
Jack burnt off his fucking dick. OOHHH!! /Dice Man

Frankie
03-15-2011, 03:44 PM
would jumping over a candle count?

Whatever trips your trigger Mr, go bowe. It's all in the intent. :)

Frankie
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Well, I found on Wikipedia an entry describing this story earlier (don't have a link offhand now). According to that, the father wanted to kill his wife but his son intercedded on her behalf to save her life. :shrug:

Thank you. I honestly don't remember that part anyway.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Mr. go bowe. Make sure you show better form than this guy when you jump over the candle.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Cv4HbnNtOX0/SAnFpz-Go6I/AAAAAAAAJsI/wE1P9fZYoT4/IMG_4623.JPG

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Whatever trips your trigger Mr, go bowe. It's all in the intent. :)

Jack be nimble. Jack be quick.
Jack jumped over the candlestick!

http://www.childrenstory.com/images/jack.gif

BucEyedPea
03-15-2011, 04:04 PM
STONE HER!!!

Bwana
03-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Mr. go bowe. Make sure you show better form than this guy when you jump over the candle.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Cv4HbnNtOX0/SAnFpz-Go6I/AAAAAAAAJsI/wE1P9fZYoT4/IMG_4623.JPG

What the hell is in that dudes right hand, a bag of popcorn?

Phobia
03-15-2011, 04:37 PM
The funniest thing about all of this is that Frankie's name is Frankie. It's kind of like calling technical support and Habib's name is Mike or Jimmy.

Phobia
03-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Frankie, my wife is in search of a new carpet. Can you please make a rug for us?

Frankie
03-15-2011, 04:39 PM
What the hell is in that dudes right hand, a bag of popcorn?

Maybe if he jumps enough times they will pop for him. :D

Frankie
03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
The funniest thing about all of this is that Frankie's name is Frankie. It's kind of like calling technical support and Habib's name is Mike or Jimmy.

Frank is officially my middle name now. Seriously. It used to be my Americanized nickname (closest to my actual first name). I took it because I worked with contractors on my design project who always asked how I spelled my name. Tired of that I went with Frank, until one of them asked me how I spelled that too. Go figure.

Frankie
03-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Frankie, my wife is in search of a new carpet. Can you please make a rug for us?

Going bald?

Frankie
03-15-2011, 04:47 PM
Well I'm off to the picnic of fire. I'll jump over the fires chanting the traditional chant of asking for its healthy hue on me and taking unhealthy paleness from me.

Those of you who have been civil, I will chant it for you as well. And possibly even Phil.;)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Well I'm off to the picnic of fire. I'll jump over the fires chanting the traditional chant of asking for its healthy hue on me and taking unhealthy paleness from me.

Those of you who have been civil, I will chant it for you as well. And possibly even Phil.;)

I would ask that you definitely do that for me. Plus, it would possibly be comical to see the look on your friends' faces when you make such a request for "Mr. Flopnuts". You could even throw in something like "who obviously couldn't be here with us for tonight's festivities for obvious reasons."

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Let us know if you're killed. If not, there's no need to update us.

Phobia
03-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Going bald?

She already is, yes.

Iowanian
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Iowani-magic carpet ride

BigOlChiefsfan
03-15-2011, 06:03 PM
This is a big day for a lot of folks and has been around a while. 3000 years or more, according to these guys. They were jumping over fire before the Great King (of Persia) met King Leonidas and his guards at Thermopylae.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

ForeverChiefs58
03-15-2011, 06:25 PM
OK Buck, as promised:

Very cool and interesting story. I think something similar happened in the movie The Mummy, it's been a while though. I hope the tramp wife got hers in the end. I suppose tramps have been screwing around on men since the begining of time. Good luck and try not to jump short.

At a bon fire in college some drunk tried to jump the fire stumbled right before and fell right on top of it and ended the night in the ER.

patteeu
03-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Very cool and interesting story. I think something similar happened in the movie The Mummy, it's been a while though. I hope the tramp wife got hers in the end. I suppose tramps have been screwing around on men since the begining of time. Good luck and try not to jump short.

At a bon fire in college some drunk tried to jump the fire stumbled right before and fell right on top of it and ended the night in the ER.

Ouch.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 11:36 AM
FLY, MAGNIFICENT BIRD, FLY!

Rausch
03-17-2011, 11:41 AM

Awwwwwww man.

Weak sauce.

Jump your azz over a burning pile of LJ merchandise at a 'Zoner party.

That's some BRAVE stuff right there...:evil:

Chiefnj2
03-17-2011, 12:00 PM

Why do I have a feeling Home Land Security was there taking down license plate numbers?

Frankie
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Why do I have a feeling Home Land Security was there taking down license plate numbers?

They were, and I'm still here. :thumb:

Bwana
03-17-2011, 12:40 PM

Dude, that's not a fire. Next time you're up in this neck of the woods, I'll build you a FIRE! :thumb:

Phobia
03-17-2011, 12:59 PM

This is so freaking pathetic I'm at a loss how your people were able to down two large skyscrapers.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Dude, that's not a fire. Next time you're up in this neck of the woods, I'll build you a FIRE! :thumb:

We couldn't build bigger fire.

1- The wood we gathered was still a bit moist.
2- Stupid city ordinance here does not allow building big fires.

Bwana
03-17-2011, 01:11 PM

(1) Lighter fluid.
(2) Big is a relative term! Burn baby burn!!

Frankie
03-17-2011, 01:12 PM
This is so freaking pathetic I'm at a loss how your people were able to down two large skyscrapers.

Dude, I'm well aware of your harmless merely joking intentions and disposition, but invoking the towers even as a joke is still unPC.

Cheers.

patteeu
03-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Dude, I'm well aware of your harmless merely joking intentions and disposition, but invoking the towers even as a joke is still unPC.

Cheers.

Besides, the infidels were asking for it.

Phobia
03-17-2011, 01:22 PM

Cheers.

That's very well put, Frankie. Yeah, I didn't expect everybody to like that joke as much as I did. I'm glad you're not offended.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 01:45 PM

That's very well put, Frankie. Yeah, I didn't expect everybody to like that joke as much as I did. I'm glad you're not offended.

I'm not. I get offended by intent, not by jokes made by folks I know have good intentions. :thumb:

Donger
03-17-2011, 01:55 PM

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000FhFGWaNNVCs/s

Phobia
03-17-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm not. I get offended by intent, not by jokes made by folks I know have good intentions. :thumb:

I intended to bring some laughs. Clearly, I don't think "your people" had anything to do with the towers. I just thought your fire was sad.

Sofa King
03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Get Sofa King on it.

hmm... i stopped reading this thread a long time ago (pretty much right after it started), but it's been at the top for so long i gotta wonder what's making it survive?

i skimmed and found your post along with some butthurt in other posts..

have i missed anything good?

patteeu
03-17-2011, 03:16 PM
hmm... i stopped reading this thread a long time ago (pretty much right after it started), but it's been at the top for so long i gotta wonder what's making it survive?

i skimmed and found your post along with some butthurt in other posts..

have i missed anything good?

Frankie posted a picture of his daring leap over the fire. That's probably the highlight.

MOhillbilly
03-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Franks fire jump pic made me laugh.

seclark
03-17-2011, 03:19 PM

dogpecker gnat could've pissed out that fire.
sec

Frankie
03-17-2011, 05:01 PM
I intended to bring some laughs. Clearly, I don't think "your people" had anything to do with the towers. I just thought your fire was sad.

It was, but you do appreciate the form don't you?

seclark
03-17-2011, 05:30 PM

good job, frankie san.

Donger
03-17-2011, 05:32 PM
My point, Frankie, is that Iran happens to be an enemy of the United States of America and has been for a long time. That picture is demonstrable evidence of that.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 05:57 PM
My point, Frankie, is that Iran happens to be an enemy of the United States of America and has been for a long time. That picture is demonstrable evidence of that.

Donger
03-17-2011, 05:59 PM

I'm sorry, why do you react that way? You don't think that Iran is an enemy of the United States of America?

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:02 PM

http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_gallery/6/3/636504/1257291337873.JPEG

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't see them jumping over that fire...

http://thepublicinterest.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/11/iran-revolution.jpg

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry, why do you react that way? You don't think that Iran is an enemy of the United States of America?

Did I miss something? I've been busy. Did the U.S. declare war on Iran? Did Iran, on America?

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Did I miss something? I've been busy. Did the U.S. declare war on Iran? Did Iran, on America?

Apparently, yes. Take a peek above.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:22 PM

http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_gallery/6/3/636504/1257291337873.JPEG

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/3/newsid_4678000/4678707.stm

Check the link; look at the attached picture and we'll just call things even, if you promise to take your ass out of this thread.

You are idiot Donger and every time you get on your "I'm a proud American and you are not" crusade you look more so. Now please leave and let this thread be the lighthearted fun it was intended to be.

:shake:

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Apparently, yes. Take a peek above.

As an American citizen do you consider Iranian people your enemies?

patteeu
03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/3/newsid_4678000/4678707.stm

Check the link; look at the attached picture and we'll just call things even, if you promise to take your ass out of this thread.

You are idiot Donger and every time you get on your "I'm a proud American and you are not" crusade you look more so. Now please leave and let this thread be the lighthearted fun it was intended to be.

You make excuses for America's enemies a little too often for my taste. I don't consider that very light-hearted.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:26 PM
You make excuses for America's enemies a little too often for my taste. I don't consider that very light-hearted.

OK, report me to the authorities. But please take your crusade to the DC. You have been asked this by more than just me. If you do not respect me, respect your "fellow Americans."

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:28 PM

:D

The spirit was willing. The body had other ideas.

Just Passin' By
03-17-2011, 06:29 PM
:D

The spirit was willing. The body had other ideas.

It was good stuff, Frankie. Just don't go trying that over any bonfires. I'm not sure you've got the hops you had as a younger gent.

BIG_DADDY
03-17-2011, 06:32 PM
That picture is funny as hell. You take shrooms on that flight?

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
It was good stuff, Frankie. Just don't go trying that over any bonfires. I'm not sure you've got the hops you had as a younger gent.

I was a pretty damn good soccer player, not long ago. At least it seems like not long ago. ;)

patteeu
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
If you do not respect me, respect your "fellow Americans."

:rolleyes: Always the victim.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:38 PM
:rolleyes: Always the victim.

I don't know what authorities you have to report me on that particular charge, but just do it and get the hell out of this thread Pat.

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:44 PM
As an American citizen do you consider Iranian people your enemies?

The ones who burn our flag? Yes.

The ones who support a government that considers "us" to be an enemy? Yes.

The ones who took our people hostage? Yes.

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:45 PM

What about it? It was a mistake. The taking of our embassy was not.

I understand the purpose of this thread, Frankie.

Phobia
03-17-2011, 06:47 PM
It was, but you do appreciate the form don't you?

The form was amazing for a guy whose wheelchair was just out of the picture frame.

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Frankie, would you fight against your "former" countrymen if required to do so by your government?

In the event of hostilities between Iran and the USA, would you "root" for the USA to win?

Just Passin' By
03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Frankie, would you fight against your "former" countrymen if required to do so by your government?

In the event of hostilities between Iran and the USA, would you "root" for the USA to win?

Wrong thread for this crap.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
The ones who burn our flag? Yes.

The ones who support a government that considers "us" to be an enemy? Yes.

The ones who took our people hostage? Yes.

You cannot declare war on the behalf of the U.S. on other countries based on "the ones" IDIOT! Waring countries do not allow the others' citizens in unless they are defecting.

You used to not be a total moron, Donger. What the hell happened?!

patteeu
03-17-2011, 06:49 PM
I don't know what authorities you have to report me on that particular charge, but just do it and get the hell out of this thread Pat.

I'm interested in fire jumping.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM
The form was amazing for a guy whose wheelchair was just out of the picture frame.

Someone sending you reports from here? I gotta find out who your spy is among us and execute them. You and I are in war after all, according to Donger.

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM

I didn't start this thread.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I didn't start this thread.

you weren't invited either. You brought your trolling all by yourself.

Bwana

Nonsense! I could teach the old boy to do a flying break fall in about 10 minutes. With that, Frankie could fly through a large fire and lad with little more than a slight dust up.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4367637070_ca35ecd845.jpg

patteeu

Who are you? Is your real life name Fariba?

Donger
You cannot declare war on the behalf of the U.S. on other countries based on "the ones" IDIOT! Waring countries do not allow the others' citizens in unless they are defecting.

You used to not be a total moron, Donger. What the hell happened?!

The ones presently in charge of that rathole called a country works for me, Frankie. Are you suggesting that the government of Iran is NOT an enemy of ours at the present time?

Donger
03-17-2011, 06:53 PM
you weren't invited either. You brought your trolling all by yourself.

It's a free country, Frankie.

Just Passin' By
03-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Who are you? Is your real life name Fariba?

I'm someone who thinks the DC shit should stay in the DC.

patteeu
03-17-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm someone who thinks the DC shit should stay in the DC.

As far as I know, it is. Maybe this thread just isn't for you. I think there are some good yucks in the Epic Fail thread.

Just Passin' By
03-17-2011, 07:06 PM
As far as I know, it is. Maybe this thread just isn't for you. I think there are some good yucks in the Epic Fail thread.

I'm pretty sure that politics is one of the areas designated to DC.

patteeu
03-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm pretty sure that politics is one of the areas designated to DC.

Yeah, you're brilliant. It's real politics, not board politics though.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 08:45 PM

No. I started this thread. JPB is welcome in it. You are not, Pat. you've been told this many times here. So take off.

BIG_DADDY
03-17-2011, 08:57 PM
No. I started this thread. JPB is welcome in it. You are not, Pat. you've been told this many times here. So take off.

How about me, am I welcome?

BigRedChief
03-17-2011, 09:17 PM
When I moved to KC to do my one year residency in Respiratory Thearpt there was a Persian in the class. We were about the same age. We both had just had a son born a week or two apart. So, naturally we had some things in common. He wasn't religious. Didn't pray to mecca, ate pork was married to an American. Spoke great english, liked American culture, TV, movies etc.

His family had been tortured by the Shah. They supported the revolution. He fought in the Iraq-Iran war. His company was gassed twice by Saddam. Most of his friends died in the war. Their body parts being stuck to him for days because they had no water. He became disillusioned with the religious part of the revolution and felt the mullahs had stole "their" revolution.

He immigrated to America. Met an American girl, got married, been married 22 years now. Our sons always went to each others house for birthday parties, we would see each other socially a couple of times a year.

He has spent the last 20 years taking care of his fellow sick Americans. This is the only Persians I've ever known personally. I see the religious whack jobs on TV and wonder how could the same people be so different? But then again I don't think I have much in common with Michelle Backman either.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 09:27 PM
BigRedChief. Thanks for informing the uninformed. :toast:

patteeu
03-17-2011, 09:57 PM

Forget it, Frankie. If you want privacy, send out a PM.

BucEyedPea
03-17-2011, 10:01 PM
It's a free country, Frankie.

It's a private board with DC the place for politics.

Donger
03-17-2011, 11:32 PM
It's a private board with DC the place for politics.

Be quiet woman, or Frankie will stone thee.

BIG_DADDY
03-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Be quiet woman, or Frankie will stone thee.

LMAO I don't know about you guys but I am feeling real uncomfortable as the unaccepted infidel about now.