PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV The Situation gloriously bombs on the Donald Trump roast.

Direckshun
03-15-2011, 09:22 PM
FTR, there is next to no reason to have these anymore unless you get a roast-ee you actually remotely like. Hasselhoff and Trump have just been horrendous roasts.

Plus, without Greg Geraldo around anymore... You got to bring in some spice to make up for it. Nick Dipalo (sp). Jim Norton. Stephen Colbert probably had the best roast of all time when he was punishing Chevy Chase.

But, lo and behold, there is one reason to watch the Trump roast tonight: The Situation, who just had the most craptastic bombing I have ever seen on a roast.

The Roast is airing right now. Give the internet a little time to churn up the video.

Anybody else see this? God it was wonderful.

I would like to take this last moment here to tell Whitney Cummings that I would like to lick her asshole.

Braincase
03-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Gotta love it when stupidity props an idiot up, the idiot buys in, and then gets slammed to the ground like a skinny punk in an Aussie schoolyard.

Ebolapox
03-15-2011, 09:29 PM
fucking anthony jeselnik KILLED it.

Direckshun
03-15-2011, 09:30 PM
****ing anthony jeselnik KILLED it.

He actually did. I enjoyed.

Dick Bull
03-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Gotta love it when stupidity props an idiot up, the idiot buys in, and then gets slammed to the ground like a skinny punk in an Aussie schoolyard.

Nice reference.
:thumb:

Ebolapox
03-15-2011, 09:34 PM
oh sit the fuck down, jersey retard.

KcMizzou
03-15-2011, 09:34 PM
I would like to take this last moment here to tell Whitney Cummings that I would like to lick her asshole.She's smokin' (in a different way) AND hilarious.

Ebolapox
03-15-2011, 09:39 PM
call me nuts, but gilbert gottfried is fucking hilarious. that wasn't one of his better bits, but amusing.

Direckshun
03-15-2011, 09:44 PM
call me nuts, but gilbert gottfried is ****ing hilarious. that wasn't one of his better bits, but amusing.

Fuck me, I love Gilbert Gottfried.

teedubya
03-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Heh. Gottfried is pretty funny, at times. Aflac fired his ass over some tweets over the weekend, though. Had they NOT seen his act? It's pretty offensive. lol.

KcMizzou
03-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Heh. Gottfried is pretty funny, at times. Aflac fired his ass over some tweets over the weekend, though. Had they NOT seen his act? It's pretty offensive. lol.Yeah... that's just what the dude does.

DMAC
03-15-2011, 09:49 PM
I missed it, due to my non laughter after the first 3 or 4.

Thig Lyfe
03-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Three of the best roast bits ever:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W3ABntRq3nE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/taPTqd8g7yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And my personal favorite of all time, Norm MacDonald at the Bob Saget roast:

<embed allowfullscreen="false" allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://videogum.com/flash/mediaplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" flashvars="config=http://videogum.com/flash/config.xml&file=http://cdn.stereogum.com/videos/norm_macdonald_roast.flvℑ=http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/videos/norm_macdonald_roast.jpg&link=http://videogum.com/" height="415" width="480"></embed>

DMAC
03-15-2011, 09:55 PM
I just dont understand how his hair is possible.

It defies physics.

Baby Lee
03-15-2011, 09:58 PM
I would like to take this last moment here to tell Whitney Cummings that I would like to lick her asshole.

Coin slot vag.

cabletech94
03-15-2011, 10:01 PM
best part was when jeff ross save the situation from himself.
dude has no business being in comedy (or show business for that matter).

wow, he was bad.

okay, the best part was anything BUT, that tanned reject.

orange
03-15-2011, 10:12 PM
**** me, I love Gilbert Gottfried.

I was riding my bike along the river past the usual gaggle of geese today and I asked them if they had any good tsunami jokes. One of them flipped me off. WTF was that about?

FAX
03-15-2011, 10:26 PM
I was watching some old video stuff this one time and I saw some old "Rat Pack" roasts.

Those were the days of true roasting, I tell you. Volcanic.

FAX

PunkinDrublic
03-15-2011, 10:46 PM
That was awesome to watch. That fucking idiot probably thought he didn't need someone to write for him and that he could just wing it and make everybody laugh. I've seen this play out a thousand times at comedy open mics where some douchebag thinks comedy is easy and then proceeds to silence the crowd.

DMAC
03-15-2011, 11:09 PM
He was invited to bomb.

Good job comedy channel

Sure-Oz
03-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Wow hes on now, FAIL

SPchief
03-15-2011, 11:16 PM
LMAO

Sure-Oz
03-15-2011, 11:16 PM
What a fucking joke LMAO he sucks at trying to be funny.

SPchief
03-15-2011, 11:17 PM
The face reactions are great

Sure-Oz
03-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Litteraly *crickets*

DMAC
03-15-2011, 11:20 PM
LMAO

Dooshbags make dmac laugh

Sure-Oz
03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Wow he was the joke of the whole thing #hilarious

SPchief
03-15-2011, 11:46 PM
I thought Marlee was great also

BossChief
03-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Trump should have called an early stoppage to that and hit jersey dork with

"You're Fired!"

Rudy lost the toss
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Watching now. Whitney Cummings blows.

RippedmyFlesh
03-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Watching now. Whitney Cummings blows.

In her presence I would laugh at anything she says. Hot and funny is a great combo.

And a little present for Direckshun
http://www.meonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/whitney-cummings.jpg

teedubya
03-16-2011, 01:33 AM
http://tv.gawker.com/#%215782399/watch-the-situation-completely-bomb-at-the-donald-trump-roast

teedubya
03-16-2011, 01:37 AM
OMG that was horrible. I was cringing.

Guru
03-16-2011, 03:38 AM
God that was downright HORRIBLE.

On a side note, I really enjoyed the William Shatner Roast.

kysirsoze
03-16-2011, 04:00 AM
Could not finish that. People bombing in stand up is something I can't stand to watch even when it's someone as annoying as that.

rockymtnchief
03-16-2011, 05:31 AM
I almost started the same thread about that douche bag. That was THEE worst I've ever seen. Did he not know it's a roast, and NOT a forum to brag about how many super models he's bagged? I wish Trump would've just stood up and said, "You're Fired" after a minute into it.

Over-Head
03-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Only one I ever saw was the Pam Anderson roast....and that was only during comercial breaks from the program I was watching on another channel.
Tommy Lee let her have it good though :thumb:

Deberg_1990
03-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Up next on Comedy Central:

Snooki roasts Oprah!

JASONSAUTO
03-16-2011, 06:44 AM
i loved the look on ice t's face

Fire Me Boy!
03-16-2011, 06:54 AM
i loved the look on ice t's face

Agreed 100 percent.

JD10367
03-16-2011, 08:08 AM
I was riding my bike along the river past the usual gaggle of geese today and I asked them if they had any good tsunami jokes. One of them flipped me off. WTF was that about?

Apparently, Gottfried made some ill-advised tsunami joke on Twitter, and AFLAC promptly fired him as the decade-old voice of their duck spokesman. (AFLAC found it in bad taste. Japan is also AFLAC's biggest customer.)

JD10367
03-16-2011, 08:09 AM
In her presence I would laugh at anything she says. Hot and funny is a great combo.

And a little present for Direckshun
http://www.meonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/whitney-cummings.jpg

I would make her yell her last name to God.

loochy
03-16-2011, 08:21 AM
The quality sucks, but it's the first video of it I could find:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ifiYwnt_GFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and WOW that was terrible. Those weren't even jokes... I don't get it.

gblowfish
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
"The Situation" is a douche, and Trump is an uber-douche. I don't think anybody there really likes the guy, they just kiss his ass because he's a billionaire.

I thought the whole thing was just devoid of any real joy. All the roasters were just there for a paycheck. Lame.

jjjayb
03-16-2011, 08:54 AM
The quality sucks, but it's the first video of it I could find:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ifiYwnt_GFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and WOW that was terrible. Those weren't even jokes... I don't get it.

There's a link to a good copy of it 11 posts above yours. ;)

loochy
03-16-2011, 09:03 AM
There's a link to a good copy of it 11 posts above yours. ;)

oh whoops. i just scanned the page for embedded video. :doh!:

JD10367
03-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Some of the recent roasts have been decent. Hugh Hefner, Pam Anderson, couple of others.

jd1020
03-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Apparently they edited out the slavery "joke" he told to Snoop.

From comments on the video: "The joke was along the lines of Donald Trump and Snoop having a lot in common because Donald owns a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors WERE property."

He'll probably be found dead in a back alley shortly.

Okie_Apparition
03-16-2011, 10:28 AM
The AFLAC duck was long overdue an axing. Cummings looks too much like Heidi Fleiss to me, gross.

scott free
03-16-2011, 11:06 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W3ABntRq3nE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I absolutely LOVED this guy as the grocery store manager in 'The Wrestler'... 'more hours? what, did the price of spandex go up?', 'a match? thats where you sit on other guys faces right?' LMAO

And yes, Norm MacDonald was the best ever.

Detoxing
03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
EVERY roast is fucking hilarious. If some of you dont laugh at any of these jokes, you guys should just order your coffins now.

Last nights roast was pretty damn good. The situation bombing like never before was just icing on the cake.

orange
03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
The AFLAC duck was long overdue an axing.

http://china.myadventures.org/blogphotos/myadventures/china/beijing-roast-duck.gif

Brock
03-16-2011, 11:23 AM
I absolutely LOVED this guy as the grocery store manager in 'The Wrestler'... 'more hours? what, did the price of spandex go up?', 'a match? thats where you sit on other guys faces right?' LMAO

And yes, Norm MacDonald was the best ever.

Look at Chevy pretend he's okay with people making fun of him.

BCD
03-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Yikes. Just watched that.

scott free
03-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Look at Chevy pretend he's okay with people making fun of him.

Its always funny to watch them squirm under the heat, trying to look unflappable as they laugh it off. But you can tell they dont like that sh*t one little bit.

DMAC
03-16-2011, 12:31 PM
They were better when it was the Friars Club.

scott free
03-16-2011, 12:40 PM
What gets me, is that i can watch those infomercials for the old Dean Martin roasts & still get just as much of a kick out of it as i do modern roasts... all without stooping to the lowest common denominator of profanity laced, very mean spirited gross out humor.

I'm not a prig, but the old stuff was just SO much classier & just as fun to watch.

:skip:

kysirsoze
03-16-2011, 12:41 PM
They were better when it was the Friars Club.

That's because they used to be an actual honor attended by legitimate stars. Now it's just whatever pop culture train wreck they can put up there with usually mediocre comedians. Now that Greg Giraldo is dead, there's very little reason to watch them.

Don't get me wrong, there are always a few really funny roasters (Jeffrey Ross, Patton Oswalt, etc.) and I think the show's usually worth a shot, but the average quality has been plummeting for years.

kysirsoze
03-16-2011, 12:43 PM
What gets me, is that i can watch those infomercials for the old Dean Martin roasts & still get just as much of a kick out of it as i do modern roasts... all without stooping to the lowest common denominator of profanity laced, very mean spirited gross out humor.

I'm not a prig, but the old stuff was just SO much classier & just as fun to watch.

:skip:

Those guys actually seemed like friends of the roastee who were giving him a hard time. Nowadays the roasters often haven't even met the guest of honor. Takes some of the fun out of it.

scott free
03-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Those guys actually seemed like friends of the roastee who were giving him a hard time. Nowadays the roasters often haven't even met the guest of honor. Takes some of the fun out of it.

The old guard did them to take a few jabs & have fun, these days they'll stick a verbal dagger in a guys eye & wrench it around, seeing who can be the meanest.

DJ's left nut
03-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Apparently they edited out the slavery "joke" he told to Snoop.

From comments on the video: "The joke was along the lines of Donald Trump and Snoop having a lot in common because Donald owns a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors WERE property."

He'll probably be found dead in a back alley shortly.

Wait.

That one's actually funny! I mean it would've sounded stupid on the heels of his other "we have a lot in common" joke with Jeff Ross, but that's legitimately clever and holds with the theme of a roast; crass, offensive, but fearless.

Ebolapox
03-16-2011, 01:03 PM
as I told my wife the last night, "dumbass jersey douche is trying to out-courtney love, courtney love"

Otter
03-16-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm not a prig

I'm glad you cleared this up. There's been many a rumors being spoken under Chiefsplanet collective breath suspecting you were a British pickpocket.

Mr. Plow
03-16-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't even know who that guy is, but I could only handle about a minute of it.

Brock
03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
• Lisa Lampanelli on The Situation: “I tried ordering your book on amazon.com. Amazon said customers who bought this book also bought a rope and a stool.”
• Anthony Jeselnik to the Situation: “Sitch, I don’t want to tell you how to live your life, man, but if you spent half as much time reading books as you do chasing skanks, you probably wouldn’t have AIDS.”
• Marlee Matlin: “I guess I am the perfect choice for this roast, because like The Situation, I too have never heard the sound of laughter.”

Sofa King
03-16-2011, 01:41 PM
The AFLAC duck was long overdue an axing. Cummings looks too much like Heidi Fleiss to me, gross.

i thought this the whole time i watched it as well.

i actually thought it was fleiss for awhile, and i thought "damn she looks pretty good now"

Pestilence
03-16-2011, 01:45 PM
• Marlee Matlin: “I guess I am the perfect choice for this roast, because like The Situation, I too have never heard the sound of laughter.”

ROFL

Fish
03-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Jokes that didn't make the broadcast:

He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop’s ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.)

“I’m not from New Jersey … I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough … not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana … “

He continued, “Relax, she didn’t even hear it … I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee … have you ever done anything else actually?”

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued …

“Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper … Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret … panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom … nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that!”

And it just didn’t stop …

“I like Larry King … he’s a playa … he actually wrote a book named ‘Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack’ … he got that title from a hooker he was f**king.”

One last parting shot for Trump:

“Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin’s ears.”

CoMoChief
03-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Norm MacDonald on Bob Saget's roast was hilarious.

Gadzooks
03-16-2011, 04:51 PM
They hire comics to write the jokes for the non-comics. That’s how Whitney Cummings got her start.
Those comics must have really hated that douche.

scott free
03-16-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm glad you cleared this up. There's been many a rumors being spoken under Chiefsplanet collective breath suspecting you were a British pickpocket.

I'll honestly be damned, thought i had my definition right.

But seriously, before long some comedian will get up there & say something like 'your wifes a filthy, scabby whore that sucks bum cock & licks their ass under the downtown bridge... THANK YOU! GOODNIGHT!'.

Detoxing
03-16-2011, 05:18 PM
They hire comics to write the jokes for the non-comics. That’s how Whitney Cummings got her start.
Those comics must have really hated that douche.

Either he executed them incredibly poorly or he wrote his own material. I'm going with the later.

Gadzooks
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Either he executed them incredibly poorly or he wrote his own material. I'm going with the later.

I'l go with a little of both. There were some that Ross or Geraldo would've knocked out of the park and there were the others...

suzzer99
03-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Some people are just the opposite of funny. They can take even decent material and just destroy it. The Situation is one of those people.

I used to do standup at Stanfords. There was the amateur chick who was the same way. It was so painful to watch her completely bomb. And she just kept coming back week after week. Every now and then she would hook up with some semi-established comedian who would write some decent material for her, which she would still bomb with.

I used to study her thinking if I could figure out exactly how it was that she was so unfunny, I might be able to isolate the unfunny in my own act. Never came to any solid conclusions.

WhitiE
03-16-2011, 05:54 PM
shit was hilarious

MahiMike
03-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Who's the Situation?

Dick Bull
03-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Who's the Situation?

Jersey shore dork.