My love grows for my foamy friend,
with each thirst-quenching elbow bend.
Beer's so frothy, smooth and cold--
It's paradise--pure liquid gold.
Yes, beer means many things to me...
That's all for now, I gotta pee!

DaKCMan AP
03-17-2011, 06:54 AM
St Pat's Day and DAP_AD!! Coincidence? I think not!

:)

Nzoner
03-17-2011, 06:56 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5CCq2qvslCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
03-17-2011, 07:15 AM
I make this day AWESOME, for I was born on this day!!!!

Otter
03-17-2011, 07:15 AM
It's Saint Patty's Day, everyone is Irish today!

Except the gays and the Italians

:toast:

tooge
03-17-2011, 07:22 AM
I'm 100% German, so I can't find any real reason to party. On the other hand, who really needs a reason to party? PARTY ON! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Ceej
03-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Perfect day for the real beginning of the NCAA tournament. I absolutely love these next two days.

MOhillbilly
03-17-2011, 07:37 AM
American Pride!

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 07:58 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5CCq2qvslCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-LuQVKzZMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aries Walker
03-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Right back atcha. :toast:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x-64CaD8GXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOhillbilly
03-17-2011, 08:18 AM
TBH i love to hate the Irish. Just like any man with a good dose of the blackjoke(irish blood) should deep down.
Whats more Irish than a self loathin irishman?

Lzen
03-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Anyone seen my Lucky Charms?

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 08:30 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qcHyEaKidks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Since we’re on Irish bands.

KCUnited
03-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Zombie, zombie, zombie-e-e-e-e-e-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...

Donger
03-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Meh.

Nzoner
03-17-2011, 08:38 AM
We've got 20 lbs of corned beef complete with cabbage,carrots and new potatoes in the pots right now and it's smelling damn good.Guests should start arriving by 11 and it's March Madness in the gameroom.

Gonzo
03-17-2011, 09:25 AM
My whole office smells like rancid egg farts. They've got the beef and cabbage going.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2011, 09:42 AM
Not a single drop of Irish blood in me, to my knowledge, anyway.

kchomegrown
03-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Hope everyone has a safe & fun Happy St. Patty's Day!!!:toast:

Frankie
03-17-2011, 12:00 PM
HAPPY SPD TO MY FELLOW IRISH! :toast:

Frankie
03-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Not a single drop of Irish blood in me, to my knowledge, anyway.

All washed away with beer I bet. ;)

gblowfish
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Hopefully I can get some Corned Beef at Hy Vee today....
Tonight NCAA B-BALL...
Tomorrow play hookey from work, and go to the NAIA Tourney at Municipal.
I love the NAIA. On Friday, all the teams have won at least one game. Great day to leave the cellphone behind, chuck it all and just watch hoops all day. One of my favorite days of the year. I'm going with about six pals, we always have a blast.

Buck
03-17-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm like 1/16th or less Irish....so I don't really care, but enjoy the festivities today everyone.

Donger
03-17-2011, 12:06 PM
HAPPY SPD TO MY FELLOW IRISH! :toast:

:spock:

KC Dan
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
My grangmother immigrated from Ireland so of course the beer will flow freely tonight in her honor!

gblowfish
03-17-2011, 12:09 PM
What's a "Grangmother???"

LiveSteam
03-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Im smoking my green Budhempweiser

Donger
03-17-2011, 12:11 PM
My grangmother emigrated from Ireland so of course the beer will flow freely tonight in her honor!

Frankie
03-17-2011, 12:18 PM
What's a "Grangmother???"

"Grangmother" is Irish for Grandmother. After a pitcher of beer of course.

Halfcan
03-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Happy st. Pats everyone!!

MOhillbilly
03-17-2011, 12:20 PM
My grangmother immigrated from Ireland so of course the beer will flow freely tonight in her honor!

Like you need a excuse Paddy!

seclark
03-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Like you need a excuse Paddy!

going home to night and bbq, drink beer and sit on my paddy o'furniture.
sec

Bwana
03-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Heh, I had some guy that calimed he was going to pinch me at work today, because I "didn't have any green on."

I just told him "I'll tell you what, if you don't pinch me, I won't bitch slap you upside the head." He decided to let it go I guess.

gblowfish
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
"Grangmother" is Irish for Grandmother. After a pitcher of beer of course.
Heh...

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Heh, I had some guy that calimed he was going to pinch me at work today, because I "didn't have any green on."

I just told him "I'll tell you what, if you don't pinch me, I won't bitch slap you upside the head." He decided to let it go I guess.

ROFL :harumph:

Bwana
03-17-2011, 01:23 PM
ROFL :harumph:

He knew I was serious. I quit chewing Copenhagen cold turkey, on Monday, after 30 years. No patchs, no gum, no perscriptions, cold turkey. With that being said, I have not been in a very "chipper mood" this week and have avoided being around to many people.

Frankie
03-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Heh...

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2011, 01:52 PM
All washed away with beer I bet. ;)Not a beer drinker.

gblowfish
03-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Hope you find your pot o gold under the rainbow!

Dayze
03-17-2011, 02:03 PM
It's a good day! Finally sold my motorcycle!

woo hoo.
Feels great; definitely need to celebrate a little tonight.

Johnny Vegas
03-17-2011, 02:06 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ojKoTjsSks8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bevischief
03-17-2011, 02:16 PM

ROFL

bevischief
03-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Happy St Pat's, be safe out there.:BLVD:

gblowfish
03-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Half the CP will sound like this by 8pm:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OCbuRA_D3KU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RedNeckRaider
03-17-2011, 02:57 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ojKoTjsSks8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rep one of my favorite bands...way better than the Drop Kick Murphys~

RedNeckRaider
03-17-2011, 03:01 PM
An Irish prayer...
May God bless the hearts of those who love us
May he turn the hearts of those who don't
If he cannot turn their hearts....
may he turn their ankles so we know the bastards by their limp~

seclark
03-17-2011, 03:07 PM
An Irish man shows up in a pub one day and orders three pints of Guinness. He takes sips from each glass until they are empty and calls the bartender for three more. The bartender says, 'Sure it's up to yourself, but wouldn't you rather I was bringing them one at a time? Then they'll be fresh and cold.'

'Nah...' your man says, ' I'm preferrin' that ye bring 'em three at a time. You see, me and me two brothers would meet at a pub and drink and have good times. Now one is in Australia, the other in Canada and I'm here. We agreed before we split up that we'd drink to each other's honour this way.'

'Well,' says the bartender, 'that's a grand thing to do, all right. I'll bring the pints as you ask.'

Well, time goes on and your man's peculiar habit is known and accepted by all the pub regulars. One day though, he comes in and orders only two pints. A hush falls over the pub. Naturally, everyone figures something happened to one of the brothers. A group of the regulars corner the bartender and finally persuade him to find out what happened. With a heavy heart, the bartender brings the two pints and says, 'Here's your pints... and let me offer my sincerest condolences. What happened?'

The Irish man looks extremely puzzled for a moment, and then starts laughing.

'Oh, no, no, no! 'Tis nothing like that. You see, I've given up drinking for Lent...

Molitoth
03-17-2011, 03:22 PM
http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/h/house-of-pain/album-house-of-pain.jpg

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 03:30 PM
It's a good day! Finally sold my motorcycle!

woo hoo.
Feels great; definitely need to celebrate a little tonight.

Didn’t you just get that thing not too long ago?

BigOlChiefsfan
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Two Irishmen are sitting in the pub, watching the fellows go in and out of the whorehouse across the street. It's an honest whorehouse with a fairly steady stream of traffic, plenty for the fellows to discuss. Pretty soon a local protestant pastor walks up, looks carefully around then go into the whorehouse. The two fellows are delighted and spend 20 minutes badmouthing the pastor for a no-account, two-faced fraud. Pretty soon the town's rabbi goes in as well, and again the fellows mock him and 'the weakness of the flesh'.
When their priest goes into the whorehouse, they both shut up for a moment...then one guy declares that "Saints presarve us, one of the girls must be dying!"

Demonpenz
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
hey! It's a big ole chiefs fan!

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/2nrpis5.jpg

Radar Chief
03-17-2011, 03:54 PM
International Beer Brewers Convention and the Foster’s CEO decides to step into the bar between meetings. So he walks up to the bar and says, “Bar Tendah, I’ll have a bladdy Fosters, the best bladdy beer in Australia.” So the bartender opens a Fosters and hands it to him.
At that moment the Budweiser CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Bar Tender, I’ll have a Budweiser the ‘King of Beers’.” So the bartender opens a Bud and hands it to him.
At that moment the Becks CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Zvee Germans invented zee beer, so I shall have a Becks, zee True King of Beers.” So the bartender opens a Becks and hands it to him.
At that moment the Guinness CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Barkeep, I’ll have a diyet Coke, on the rocks with a twist.”
Shocked the other CEOs asked, “Well, aren’t you going to have a Guinness?”
The Guinness CEO responded by shooting a snear over his shoulder saying, “Well, if you fooking panzeys aren’t drinking neither am I.”

bevischief
03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
An Irish man shows up in a pub one day and orders three pints of Guinness. He takes sips from each glass until they are empty and calls the bartender for three more. The bartender says, 'Sure it's up to yourself, but wouldn't you rather I was bringing them one at a time? Then they'll be fresh and cold.'

'Nah...' your man says, ' I'm preferrin' that ye bring 'em three at a time. You see, me and me two brothers would meet at a pub and drink and have good times. Now one is in Australia, the other in Canada and I'm here. We agreed before we split up that we'd drink to each other's honour this way.'

'Well,' says the bartender, 'that's a grand thing to do, all right. I'll bring the pints as you ask.'

Well, time goes on and your man's peculiar habit is known and accepted by all the pub regulars. One day though, he comes in and orders only two pints. A hush falls over the pub. Naturally, everyone figures something happened to one of the brothers. A group of the regulars corner the bartender and finally persuade him to find out what happened. With a heavy heart, the bartender brings the two pints and says, 'Here's your pints... and let me offer my sincerest condolences. What happened?'

The Irish man looks extremely puzzled for a moment, and then starts laughing.

'Oh, no, no, no! 'Tis nothing like that. You see, I've given up drinking for Lent...

ROFLROFL

bevischief
03-17-2011, 06:25 PM
International Beer Brewers Convention and the Foster’s CEO decides to step into the bar between meetings. So he walks up to the bar and says, “Bar Tendah, I’ll have a bladdy Fosters, the best bladdy beer in Australia.” So the bartender opens a Fosters and hands it to him.
At that moment the Budweiser CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Bar Tender, I’ll have a Budweiser the ‘King of Beers’.” So the bartender opens a Bud and hands it to him.
At that moment the Becks CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Zvee Germans invented zee beer, so I shall have a Becks, zee True King of Beers.” So the bartender opens a Becks and hands it to him.
At that moment the Guinness CEO was walking by, overheard the conversation and decided to step into the bar himself. He walks up to the bar saying, “Barkeep, I’ll have a diyet Coke, on the rocks with a twist.”
The Guinness CEO responded by shooting a snear over his shoulder saying, “Well, if you fooking panzeys aren’t drinking neither am I.”

ROFL

KurtCobain
03-17-2011, 06:59 PM
It's right around St. Patrick's Day. This guy is just getting out of a meeting in a large office building, and since the meeting was so long, he has to go pee. So, he goes into the bathroom and starts doing his thing when he notices a Leprechaun taking a leak in the urinal next to him. He says,

Man: "Sorry to bother you, but I noticed your little green top hat, and you're kind of short, are you a Leprechaun?"

Leprechaun: "Aye, laddie, you got me. And since you guessed it you get three wishes, but make it quick because I don't have all fucking day. What's the first one?"

Man: "Well, I've been working all of my life to try to make money but I'm always broke. My first wish is money. Millions and millions of dollars."

Leprechaun: (nods his head once) "When you go to the bank, there will be 1 billion dollars in your account, more than you can ever spend. Now hurry up, what's your second wish?"

Man: "Women. Tons and tons of women."

Leprechaun: (nods his head once) "When you get home there will be 10 naked blondes laying in your bed. They'll do whatever you want. Now hurry the fuck up, what's your last wish?"

Man: "I couldn't help but notice, but you have an extremely large penis for a man of your stature. I wand a dick as big as yours."

Leprechaun: "Ahh, laddie, that's a pretty tall order. If you want a dick this big, you'll have to be willing to take it. Are you willing to take a dick this big?"

Man: "Oh yes, I've always wanted to have a big dick so women will like me."

Leprechaun: "But are you sure you're willing to take it?"

Man: "YES!"

At his point the Leprechaun gets behind the man, pulls his pants down, and rams him in the ass. He's pumping away and the man is screaming and groaning having to take a dick this big. As he is doing his deed, the Leprechaun says,

Leprechaun: "So, laddie... How old are you anyway?"

Man: (straining to get the words out) "Twenty-nine!"

Leprechaun: "And you still believe in Leprechauns, do you..."

Nzoner
03-17-2011, 10:55 PM

very nice,I have a new joke at the bar tmorrow for all my miller lite friends

niblet
03-17-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't drink. I'm a terrible representative of 5/8 of my heritage. Well make that 100%, Swedes are heavy drinkers too.

Saccopoo
03-17-2011, 11:14 PM
NSFW
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qtTJMTbR6Lg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CA5x_qnJSRY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, my Chiefs Planet inspired St. Patty's day desert I made:

MOhillbilly
03-18-2011, 07:37 AM
looks like catshit

Dayze
03-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Didn’t you just get that thing not too long ago?

I got it in May of '08. so, not all that long ago in the gran scheme of things.
Getting some debt squared away/paid off etc. Hopefully be riding on two wheels in the next year or two.

would love to get a Nightster; blacked out with some mini apes on it. ...but I think the wife wants something we can ride together. :harumph: