PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security What Sharia Law will really bring as the ....


Chiefshrink
03-17-2011, 08:20 AM
radical Lefty Marxists happily go along supporting 'Sharia' "knowingly" and naively thinking this will not happen to them:rolleyes:


<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uBURPhmMyyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

petegz28
03-17-2011, 07:59 PM
It's hard for these people to be taken seriously when they treat women in such a way.

go bowe
03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
why would you want to take terrorists and fundamentalist islamists seriously?

stoning is not commonplace these days throughout the muslim world, only in areas controlled by hard-line fundamentalists...

and last time i checked, there haven't been any stonings in olathe for at least a couple of years...

petegz28
03-17-2011, 08:20 PM
why would you want to take terrorists and fundamentalist islamists seriously?

stoning is not commonplace these days throughout the muslim world, only in areas controlled by hard-line fundamentalists...

and last time i checked, there haven't been any stonings in olathe for at least a couple of years...

If they aren't stoning women they are hiding behind them as they fight other people.

go bowe
03-17-2011, 08:20 PM
radical Lefty Marxists happily go along supporting 'Sharia' "knowingly" and naively thinking this will not happen to them:rolleyes:


<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uBURPhmMyyo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>i'm curious about something...

how exactly are we going to become subject to sharia law?

will the 1% of the american population stage a revolution and take over the country while the other 99% sit on their hands?

will aq warriors come here and defeat all of our mma fighters?

will obama and his muslim relatives and radical terrorists like rev. wright dissolve congress, fire the judiciary and make the armed forces lay down their weapons?

how exactly are the muslims going to take over?

petegz28
03-17-2011, 08:26 PM
i'm curious about something...

how exactly are we going to become subject to sharia law?

will the 1% of the american population stage a revolution and take over the country while the other 99% sit on their hands?

will aq warriors come here and defeat all of our mma fighters?

will obama and his muslim relatives and radical terrorists like rev. wright dissolve congress, fire the judiciary and make the armed forces lay down their weapons?

how exactly are the muslims going to take over?

How did they\are they doing it in Europe? Obama won't even call terrorists "terrorists".

HonestChieffan
03-17-2011, 09:29 PM
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — An Alaskan lawmaker hopes to guard against Islamic Sharia law by prohibiting state courts from honoring foreign law that violates Alaskan or U.S. constitutional rights.

Though the bill’s language does not specifically target Sharia, Rep. Carl Gatto, R-Palmer, said the legislation is a reaction to what he sees as the growing use of international law codes in courts that have robbed people of their constitutional rights.

In a hearing before the House State Affairs Committee, Gatto’s chief of staff Karen Sawyer said Sharia is an example of the type of transnational law that has appeared in family law, divorce and child custody cases nationally, though she knows of instances of it appearing in Alaska courts.

“Sharia is clearly offensive to the U.S. Constitution,” Sawyer said. “It is the foremost foreign law that is impacting our legal system.”

Sawyer added that countries following Sharia law do not allow freedom of religion or equal rights to women.

Gatto called the law a preventative measure necessitated by the religious beliefs of recent immigrants.

“As a kid, we had Italian neighborhoods, Irish neighborhoods … but they didn’t impose their own laws,” Gatto said. “When these neighborhoods are occupied by people from the Middle East, they do establish their own laws.”

HonestChieffan
03-18-2011, 04:54 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/florida-circuit-court-judge-allows-case-to-proceed-under-islamic-law.html


Florida court allows case under sharia.

banyon
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/florida-circuit-court-judge-allows-case-to-proceed-under-islamic-law.html


Florida court allows case under sharia.

Uh, no Court allows two parties to contract and agree to proceed by whatever rules they want in arbitration.

That should be your headline.

Or "MLB player required to submit in collective bargaining to rules previously agreed to" ! ZOMG!!!111!

Reaper16
03-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Who is worried about Sharia law? There's no chance it will ever become an aspect of the legal system here in America. C'mon, guys.

Brock
03-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Uh, no Court allows two parties to contract and agree to proceed by whatever rules they want in arbitration.

That should be your headline.

Or "MLB player required to submit in collective bargaining to rules previously agreed to" ! ZOMG!!!111!

LOL

Hog Farmer
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
i'm curious about something...

how exactly are we going to become subject to sharia law?

will the 1% of the american population stage a revolution and take over the country while the other 99% sit on their hands?

will aq warriors come here and defeat all of our mma fighters?

will obama and his muslim relatives and radical terrorists like rev. wright dissolve congress, fire the judiciary and make the armed forces lay down their weapons?

how exactly are the muslims going to take over?

What is predicted is that by the year 2030 there will be a large enough population of muslims in America to vote in their own government just like all the welfare recepients voted in Hussein Obama. That's when Sharia law will be implemented. We need to put a stop to the immigration tactics they're now using and castrate the ones that are here.

Brock
03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
What is predicted is that by the year 2030 there will be a large enough population of muslims in America to vote in their own government just like all the welfare recepients voted in Hussein Obama. That's when Sharia law will be implemented. We need to put a stop to the immigration tactics they're now using and castrate the ones that are here.

Sheeeyit, the Mexicans will have already taken over by then. They're mostly Catholics, in case you're afraid of Catholics.

Hog Farmer
03-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Sheeeyit, the Mexicans will have already taken over by then. They're mostly Catholics, in case you're afraid of Catholics.

I like Mexicans. They're willing to work. I've seen lots of Muslims move into my area and threy're fucking worthless. They have one agenda.

banyon
03-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Sheeeyit, the Mexicans will have already taken over by then. They're mostly Catholics, in case you're afraid of Catholics.

Been watching The Wire lately?
:)
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9OEDU7yrTTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mikey23545
03-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Who is worried about Sharia law? There's no chance it will ever become an aspect of the legal system here in America. C'mon, guys.

Then legislation banning it won't hurt anything, right?

mikey23545
03-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Sheeeyit, the Mexicans will have already taken over by then. They're mostly Catholics, in case you're afraid of Catholics.

No, Catholics quit having Inquisitions and evolved past the stone age hundreds of years ago...Seems like there's one religion that can't say that.

Reaper16
03-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Then legislation banning it won't hurt anything, right?
It's pointless. It makes us look like idiot xenophobes with no faith in our own nation's core values. On the other hand, if the impossible nightmare scenario outlined by Hog Farmer actually came to fruition then that same majority could easily overturn the legislation that banned Sharia in the first place. The ONLY purpose these bannings serve is to demonstrate our own paranoia.

Hog Farmer
03-18-2011, 08:24 PM
It's pointless. It makes us look like idiot xenophobes with no faith in our own nation's core values. On the other hand, if the impossible nightmare scenario outlined by Hog Farmer actually came to fruition then that same majority could easily overturn the legislation that banned Sharia in the first place. The ONLY purpose these bannings serve is to demonstrate our own paranoia.

Are you watching what's going on here ? Paranoia !! Our immigration laws need to be curtailed RIGHT NOW. Muslims are pouring in the USA faster than ever. Pull up ,JBS SWIFT and see how this Brizilian owned company is importing Muslims into the US to cut up our FOOD in their packing plants. IT IS NOT GOOD! They now have access to a large portion of the meat you're eating. They are setting us up right before our noses.

Wait .. here ya go:

http://marychristinalove.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/jbs-swift-muslim-workers-protest-ramadan-reversal/


http://www.labornotes.org/node/1946


They're getting past ICE by claiming refugee status. OUR LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go bowe
03-18-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/florida-circuit-court-judge-allows-case-to-proceed-under-islamic-law.html


Florida court allows case under sharia.not exactly...

that was a confirmation of an arbitration proceeding, which the parties agreed to use and they agreed to use sharia to decide their dispute...

simple contract that anyone can use to avoid getting in a lawsuit...

you could contract that the rules of baseball will be used to decide any disputes in arbitration...

besides no-one was having sharia forced upon them, both parties agreed to it...

go bowe
03-18-2011, 08:36 PM
What is predicted is that by the year 2030 there will be a large enough population of muslims in America to vote in their own government just like all the welfare recepients voted in Hussein Obama. That's when Sharia law will be implemented. We need to put a stop to the immigration tactics they're now using and castrate the ones that are here.wow, obama should nominate you to be sec of state after hillary steps down...

go bowe
03-18-2011, 08:39 PM
It's pointless. It makes us look like idiot xenophobes with no faith in our own nation's core values. On the other hand, if the impossible nightmare scenario outlined by Hog Farmer actually came to fruition then that same majority could easily overturn the legislation that banned Sharia in the first place. The ONLY purpose these bannings serve is to demonstrate our own paranoia.omg!!!!!1!

democracy in action!!!

oh the horrors of it all...