PDA

View Full Version : Obama Jeremiah Wright Still Churning Out Obama's Ideology

The Mad Crapper
03-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Anyone who doesn't understand what Barack Hussein Obama is doing to our country needs look no farther for an explanation than Jeremiah Wright, his long-time spiritual mentor and probably the most profound influence on his point of view after Communist Party USA member Frank Marshall Davis. Here Reverend Wrong gloats that America will be rebuked by God, condemns support for Israel, advocates allowing the terrorist mullahs of Iran to acquire nuclear weapons, sneers at the Tea Party, and denounces economic freedom as a "demon":

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/03/jeremiah-wright-2.html

No one who could sit through an entire sermon by this evil freak and then come back for seconds is qualified for a position of responsibility. Obama scarfed this stuff down for two decades.

patteeu
03-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Amen

patteeu
03-18-2011, 11:43 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nI3V1OisAUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
03-18-2011, 12:20 PM
so the old boy is a little cracked...

this is not news...

Baby Lee
03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Not exactly Rev Wright, but does anyone know if Tavis Smiley or or Cornel West have anything to say any more beyond repeating 'Social Justice, Least of These' ad infinitum

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Not exactly Rev Wright, but does anyone know if Tavis Smiley or or Cornel West have anything to say any more beyond repeating 'Social Justice, Least of These' ad infinitumaha!

you've been watching real time again, haven't you?

go bowe
03-18-2011, 09:21 PM
cornell west talks too damn much...

there's usually other panelists whose opinions i'd really like to hear, but he hogs all the time...

they shouldn't bother to book any other panelists when they're going to have his tired act on...

mikey23545
03-18-2011, 09:33 PM
so the old boy is a little cracked...

this is not news...

So the POTUS's spiritual adviser and soul-shaper for the last twenty years is an America-hating, died-in-the-wool communist, and we just laugh it off, and say "Yeah, he's a little cracked"...

Got it...:thumb:

stevieray
03-18-2011, 09:52 PM
So the POTUS's spiritual adviser and soul-shaper for the last twenty years is an America-hating, died-in-the-wool communist, and we just laugh it off, and say "Yeah, he's a little cracked"...

Got it...:thumb:
....and his recent spiritual advisor is an admitted Marxist and wants to redistribute the wealth, but hey, let's marginalize it and deflect to Beck or Palin or Republicans.

remember the we support the troops threads? and the gtimo we hate torture threads?

....all a guise.

Useful Idiot
03-18-2011, 10:13 PM
do you even understand Marxism? or do you just know that it is a yucky word that Beck and Palin or Republicans like to spout.

Karl Marx was absolutely correct about capitalism. I have zero shame admitting that I am a Marxist. But then again...I actually understand what Marxism truly is.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 10:16 PM
do you even understand Marxism? or do you just know that it is a yucky word that Beck and Palin or Republicans like to spout.

Karl Marx was absolutely correct about capitalism. I have zero shame admitting that I am a Marxist. But then again...I actually understand what Marxism truly is.oh no... :facepalm:

this won't end well...

patteeu
03-18-2011, 10:21 PM

Karl Marx was absolutely correct about capitalism. I have zero shame admitting that I am a Marxist. But then again...I actually understand what Marxism truly is.

What was he correct about?

stevieray
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I have zero shame admitting that I am a Marxist.

of course you don't.

game is on.

Useful Idiot
03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
oh no... :facepalm:

this won't end well...

I'm sure it wont. and I am not saying that Marxism is flawless. but the problem with America right now is not republicans vs. democrats or liberals vs. conservatives. it's the rich vs the poor. only one side is winning....capitalism.

is Marxism the best alternative? I don't know...maybe...maybe not. But Capitalism is only benefiting a small percentage of this country.

stevieray
03-18-2011, 11:22 PM
. But Capitalism is only benefiting a small percentage of this country.

ya, those silly rich with their runnin water and 'lectricity.

go bowe
03-18-2011, 11:27 PM
ya, those silly rich with their runnin water and 'lectricity.i heard they got cars and everything, too...

nstygma
03-19-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm sure it wont. and I am not saying that Marxism is flawless. but the problem with America right now is not republicans vs. democrats or liberals vs. conservatives. it's the rich vs the poor. only one side is winning....capitalism.

is Marxism the best alternative? I don't know...maybe...maybe not. But Capitalism is only benefiting a small percentage of this country.
you think the problem with america right now is money?

Royal Fanatic
03-19-2011, 12:52 AM

How did Marxism work out for the USSR? Cuba?

Those are really rhetorical questions, as I don't believe that you are stupid enough to really believe what you're saying. I think you're just bored.

Or am I overestimating your intelligence?

Useful Idiot
03-19-2011, 12:59 AM
How did Marxism work out for the USSR? Cuba?

Those are really rhetorical questions, as I don't believe that you are stupid enough to really believe what you're saying. I think you're just bored.

Or am I overestimating your intelligence?

how is capitalism working out in America?

FAX
03-19-2011, 01:23 AM
ROFL

You go, Marxist.

FAX

Baby Lee
03-19-2011, 02:01 AM
aha!

you've been watching real time again, haven't you?

I believe I've seen everything Maher has put on TV since they were running his standup sets on Ha!, but what really sets the hook, re: Tavis and Cornel is that tedious 'Hey there are Black People on NPR, too' show that comes on Sunday nights. Catch it every week because it usually coincides with my weekly trip to Indoor Soccer.

Seriously, these two can talk for hours and hours about nothing more than how America has missed how much MLK preached 'the tenets of social justice and caring for the least of these' without EVER EVER expounding on what the FUCK they are talking about.

That said, the recollection was sparked by Ellison's reply on RT about how he became a Muslim. Can anyone guess?

well, in College, I became interested in the concept of social justice

patteeu
03-19-2011, 08:14 AM

:spock: The standard of living for Americans is among the highest in the world. Even our poor enjoy luxuries that are nearly unheard of in many countries. Where are the losers?

RedNeckRaider
03-19-2011, 09:38 AM

You got the second half of your username right~

Baby Lee
04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Not exactly Rev Wright, but does anyone know if Tavis Smiley or or Cornel West have anything to say any more beyond repeating 'Social Justice, Least of These' ad infinitum

Has Cornell West ever appeared on TV or radio without saying oligarchy. I'm fairly smart and still can't figure out what specifically he's referring to.

NewChief
04-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Has Cornell West ever appeared on TV or radio without saying oligarchy. I'm fairly smart and still can't figure out what specifically he's referring to.

He needs re-education. I think he means "hegemony."

La literatura
04-26-2012, 10:55 PM

I take it you purchased their new book.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41h0R4DKXyL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

FishingRod
04-27-2012, 11:56 AM

I assume you mean the pie in the sky, rainbows, unicorns, milk and honey theory of Marxism where we all skip down the yellow brick road together and not so much the ugly reality of how it is implemented and perverted in real life resulting in the death of hundreds of millions of people, right?

tredadda
04-28-2012, 08:42 AM

Not true. It actually benefits everyone. Our poor live FAR better than the poor in almost anywhere else in the world. The same can be said of our middle class and our upper class. The ones who are close to us in standard of living tend to also have capitalist economies as well. Also who benefits, the producers? In a capitalist economy EVERYONE has the chance to become wealthy. How is that unfair in any way? Most people want the wealth that the wealthy have, but do not want to dedicate the time, energy, or resources to actually try. They would rather drink beer and watch a ball game or play Call of Duty than actually go out and earn their degree or advanced degrees. They would rather do that then read the financial news to learn how to properly invest. They would rather have the newest I-whatever than spend that money on the company that actually makes it. But it is easier to just blame the rich for their situation and blame capitalism and expect those who do those things to provide for those who do not, mostly because they choose not to.

tredadda
04-28-2012, 08:56 AM
I assume you mean the pie in the sky, rainbows, unicorns, milk and honey theory of Marxism where we all skip down the yellow brick road together and not so much the ugly reality of how it is implemented and perverted in real life resulting in the death of hundreds of millions of people, right?

This is what I find funny. On paper Marxism is fantastic. Everyone works, no one wants, and everyone is equal and treated the same. But the reality is that this thought process just does not work and it has been shown to be a failure time and again and yet some people still believe in it. In spite of overwhelming evidence to support how it does not work, some still want it. I just don't get it.

Comrade Crapski
04-28-2012, 09:18 AM
This is what I find funny. On paper Marxism is fantastic. Everyone works, no one wants, and everyone is equal and treated the same. But the reality is that this thought process just does not work and it has been shown to be a failure time and again and yet some people still believe in it. In spite of overwhelming evidence to support how it does not work, some still want it. I just don't get it.

It destroys incentive.