PDA

View Full Version : Obama Farrakhan to Obama: 'Be Careful, Brother. Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?'

Chocolate Hog
03-20-2011, 05:47 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OY-_JsNrxiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Zarth
03-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Farrakhan should go hobnob with his buddy Gadaffi.

Fucking asshole.

RNR
03-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Somebody should have put a bullet in that shitbags head a long time ago~

vailpass
03-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Somebody should have put a bullet in that shitbags head a long time ago~

Which shitba....ah nevermind.

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Farrakhan should go hobnob with his buddy Gadaffi.

****ing asshole.
You should hob-nob with Stalin, or his international followers, one of the creators of your beloved UN.
Ya' know the man who FDR, another creator of the UN, lovingly called "Uncle Joe." o:-)

scott free
03-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Dear Sweet Lou, nobody outside of your mosque gives a fat f*ck what you think... sincerely, Everyone.

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 12:39 PM
I am not a big fan of Farrakhan but no person is all bad or wrong.

He is at least anti-Fed, anti-war and pro-gold and he is right to scold Obama on attacking Libya.

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 12:42 PM
I wont even watch that fucker. Fuck him and his entire family. Die in a fire.

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Organized religion is an abortion. Fuck them all.

RNR
03-20-2011, 12:50 PM

He is at least anti-Fed, anti-war and pro-gold and he is right to scold Obama on attacking Libya.

He is a worthless shitbag through and through~

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 12:57 PM

He is at least anti-Fed, anti-war and pro-gold and he is right to scold Obama on attacking Libya. Dont think for one second, that this cockbag didnt cheer, at least to himself, on 9/11.

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 12:57 PM
He is a worthless shitbag through and through~

At least he's pro-Gold, anti-Fed and anti-war. So imo he has some good traits despite his horrific ones.

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 12:59 PM
At least he's pro-Gold, anti-Fed and anti-war. So imo he has some good traits despite his horrific ones.His horrific ones are the only ones that matter.

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 01:01 PM
If I had one wish, the Muslim faith would cease to exist.

LiveSteam
At least he's pro-Gold, anti-Fed and anti-war. So imo he has some good traits despite his horrific ones.

I dont believe he is anti war. I believe just the opposite

BucEyedPea
His horrific ones are the only ones that matter.
IMO, I think being anti-Fed, pro-Gold and anti-war matter too. I would just say they get overshadowed or even hurt by his bad ones.

banyon
03-20-2011, 01:03 PM

So was the Unabomber.

BigMeatballDave
03-20-2011, 01:05 PM
IMO, I think being anti-Fed, pro-Gold and anti-war matter too. I would just say they get overshadowed or even hurt by his bad ones.Fuck him. He's no better than The Klan or any Neo-Nazi group. I dont give a fuck about anything 'good' this piece of maggot shit has to say.

The Mad Crapper
03-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Calypso Louis ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyd2yIjwnYE

RNR
03-20-2011, 01:06 PM

He is pro Farrakhan and that is all. Hell he wacked Malcom X for getting too popular and not towing the bullshit company line~

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 01:16 PM
He is pro Farrakhan and that is all. Hell he wacked Malcom X for getting too popular and not towing the bullshit company line~

What are you saying about this Malcolm X situation? That Louis murdered him? I thought it was that other guy in the Nation of Islam that was behind that? I forget his name though. I don't know a whole lot about that. Just want to know.

RNR
03-20-2011, 01:18 PM
What are you saying about this Malcolm X situation? That Louis murdered him? I thought it was that other guy in the Nation of Islam that was behind that? I forget his name though. I don't know a whole lot about that. Just want to know.

Farrakhan was behind it, look into it~

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Farrakhan was behind it, look into it~

Inadvertently, I ran into a short blurb on this subject a year ago.
I've been googling it and nothing really comes up. I read it was the head of NofI at that time that was really behind his murder. That's the name I can't seem to recall. I didn't hear anything about Farrakhan though.

BucEyedPea
03-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Okay I finally got it—Elijah Muhammad. That's who I read was really behind Malcolm X's murder.

RNR
03-20-2011, 01:32 PM

“Only those who wish to be led to hell, or to their doom, will follow Malcolm,” wrote the then Louis X, later known as Louis Farrakhan. Malcolm X was now seen as public enemy number one."

“I believed that if God could send Jesus Christ as a savior, he could also send the Elijah Muhammad as a messenger – although I now know different. Like myself, many saw Malcolm’s death as what it was supposed to be.”

I am too lazy to look up more but Louis X is believed to have ordered it and he dang sure endorsed it. The above are a few quotes from the shitbag~

RNR
03-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Okay I finally got it—Elijah Muhammad. That's who I read was really behind Malcolm X's murder.

Elijah Muhammad got called out by Malcom for having sex with teenagers among other things. Farrakhan was his front man and enforcer~

Sannyasi
03-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Louis Farrakhan during a speech in 1993:

"We don't give a damn about no white man law if you attack what we love. And frankly, it ain't none of your business. What do you got to say about it? Did you teach Malcolm? Did you make Malcolm? Did you clean up Malcolm? Did you put Malcolm out before the world? Was Malcolm your traitor or ours? And if we dealt with him like a nation deals with a traitor, what the hell business is it of yours? You just shut your mouth, and stay out of it. Because in the future, we gonna become a nation. And a nation gotta be able to deal with traitors and cutthroats and turncoats. The white man deals with his. The Jews deal with theirs."

Betty Shabazz, the wife of Malcolm X, when asked in 1994 with Gabe Pressman if Louis Farrakhan had "anything to do with" the assassination: "Of course, yes. Nobody kept it a secret. It was a badge of honor. Everybody talked about it, yes."

BIG_DADDY
03-20-2011, 01:47 PM
ROFL Farrakahan's advice. ROFL Nobody gives two turds about your advice shit bag.

KCinNY
03-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Farrakhan is anti-war until someone attacks Israel.

At that point, he's all in.

scott free
03-20-2011, 01:57 PM

I'm honestly not sure i approve of attacking Libya either, but i still dont think he's correct to scold anyone, for anything. Seriously, what does this guy contribute to this country? i dont follow all of this nearly as closely as you do, but all i can see that he ever does is get on tv once or twice a year & say something damning about America.

He doesnt use whatever international appeal he might have to help with anything at all, hell, atleast a guy like Jesse Jackson will use his name to go negotiate for American hostages once in awhile.

Louis is totally irrelevant to 99% of Americans.

Sannyasi
03-20-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm honestly not sure i approve of attacking Libya either, but i still dont think he's correct to scold anyone, for anything. Seriously, what does this guy contribute to this country? i dont follow all of this nearly as closely as you do, but all i can see that he ever does is get on tv once or twice a year & say something damning about America.

He doesnt use whatever international appeal he might have to help with anything at all, hell, atleast a guy like Jesse Jackson will use his name to go negotiate for American hostages once in awhile.

Louis is totally irrelevant to 99% of Americans.

Louis Farrakhan makes Jesse Jackson look like MLK.

RNR
03-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Louis Farrakhan makes Jesse Jackson look like MLK.

You could throw him,Jesse and Sharpton in a big bag, spin it around and hit it with a bat. There is noway you would hit the wrong one~

loce1959
03-20-2011, 02:50 PM
"What did you do in Waco" What a piece of S**t. Please, this tool's 15 minutes has to be up. By the way, what does WVON stand for- White Views of N*gg*rs.

LiveSteam
03-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Farrakhan is anti-war until someone attacks Israel.

At that point, he's all in.

this

WV
03-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Strap Farrakhan to a missile and deliver him to his homeland....that's the best contribution that POS could ever do.