PDA

View Full Version : Life The Ultimate Sub/mission

Count Alex's Losses
03-20-2011, 08:36 PM
ROFL

I love craigslist.

The Ultimate Submission

READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE REPLYING

First off, I'm not gonna post a picture here due to the nature of this ad. If I believe you're serious about fulfilling this fantasy then I will share a picture with you. People tell me I'm attractive. I'm in good shape. I'm educated and self-sufficient. Disease free.

So what is the "ultimate submission?" It's a complicated and perverted fantasy of mine. What it essentially boils down to is a CONSENSUAL date rape. Through whatever means we determine, either drugs or alcohol, I would like you to willingly intoxicate yourself into total sedation. During this period I will take advantage of your body in whatever way I see fit. This could be anything from vaginal, oral or anal penetration, creampie, fingering, playing with objects, or drinking all your beer. If you have any specific limits it is up to you to inform me of them before we go anywhere with this. It's probably best if you have no inhibitions towards most sexual acts because I couldn't possibly list all the perverted things my twisted mind might come up with.

Now before you reply I have a couple things I want to touch on -

1. I have no interest in hurting anyone or stealing from you. I just want to have sex with a passed out girl. If you are uncomfortable with that thought then just forget about this post. Women with emotional or psychological distress should steer clear away.

2. You must be on birth control and disease free.

3. I will require you to go on video record and affirm that this is an entirely consensual act. This is to protect myself from unwarranted legal issues. I won't redistribute the video nor will I record the actual encounter.

4. If you choose alcohol as your method of sedation I will happily provide all the booze you need as long as you are over 21. If you are under 21 I will not provide you with any alcohol.

5. If you choose drugs as your method of sedation then I will hold you responsible for acquiring them as I am not a drug dealer and do not intend to get involved with drugs myself. It would also be nice if you don't OD on anything so please know what you're doing! No hard drugs either, I'm not gonna stick around if you start shooting up heroin or some crazy shit like that.

6. I prefer if you can host. That way you have the luxury of waking up in your own place after our encounter. I figure this would be a more comfortable setting than the apartment of some random guy you met on craigslist.

7. I would like to meet you and discuss all the angles of this scenario before we proceed with it. I encourage you to tell me anything you are concerned about.

8. I am not too picky about appearance but I am particular about hygiene and health in general so I would prefer that you aren't grotesquely obese or disgusting in some other way.

I think the ideal woman for this would not just be "interested" but genuinely turned on by the things I've described in this ad. If I've got you moist between the thighs right now, please respond.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: To ensure that I don't delete your email as spam make sure you include a picture, a short message of why you want to be fucked while unconscious and please put "I wanna be sedated" in the subject line of your email. If you don't do those three things your message is going straight to the recycle bin. Also, I don't care about your webcam, I'm not bicurious or interested in guys at all, I don't care if what you think I'm doing is disgusting, depraved or immoral and I'm certainly not going to play any games so be to the point.

And the female version...

I am the Ultimate Sub

READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

First off, I will not be providing any pictures due to the nature of this ad. If I believe that you are serious about fulfilling my fantasy then I will meet you in person. For reassurance, people tell me that I'm attractive, I keep myself in good shape and take pride in my personal hygiene. I'm an educated woman, self sufficient and disease free.

So why am I the "ultimate sub?" It is a complicated and perverted fantasy of mine that combines all of my deepest and darkest fantasies into one. The essence of it is date rape, but consensual. Basically, I am willing to intoxicate myself into total sedation so that you, and maybe 4 of your friends, can take full advantage of my body and my orifices. This is where you can get imaginative but I am cool with most everything from vaginal penetration, oral, anal, creampie, finger my cunt, piss on me, use objects on me, dress me up and use me to drive in the carpool lane... whatever. I don't have any specific limits however I want the night's fun to stay there, so leave no visible evidence (other than a cunt/asshole/mouth full of cum) that would give away my inner kink in a professional work environment the next day.

BEFORE YOU REPLY:

1. I have no interest in being physically hurt, if you have to think twice about what it may do to me or my orifices in the long run, it's probably a bad idea. If you cannot respect this wish then I am not for you.

2. You must be disease free.

3. There will be a video contract involved to protect us from any legal issues. I will need you to go on record, with ID, and agree that you will follow any and all rules we establish beforehand.

4. I will also have 3 hidden cameras on hand recording the entire ordeal. This is partially for my own security and partially so I can masturbate to the encounter later on.

5. You WILL NOT take photos or videos of me. I cannot, under any circumstances, have this encounter made public.

6. We will do this in a nice hotel room that you pay for. I figure it would be a comfortable environment for me to wake up in... not to mention the free breakfast. Please vacate the room before I wake up.

7. I would like to meet you in person to discuss all relevant details of the scenario before we proceed any further. I encourage you to tell me the gritty details of how you will use me.

8. I am not picky about appearance however I am particular about hygiene and health in general so I would prefer that you are in decent shape and take care of yourself.

9. I have never given birth and I do lots of kegels (Google it) so I would prefer someone of an average length and girth. Sorry Jamaal, Tyrone, Tyrel, Darryl and DeShawn.

10. I will take responsibility for my own sedation.

I think the ideal man for this would not just be "interested" but raging hard when you understood my desires, if that's you right now please respond.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: To ensure that I don't delete your email as spam make sure you include a picture, a short message of why you want to date rape me and please put "sleeping beauty" in the subject line of your email. If you don't do those three things your message is going straight to the recycle bin. Also, I don't care about your webcam, I'm not bicurious or interested in girls at all, I don't care if what you think I'm doing is disgusting, depraved or immoral and I'm certainly not going to play any games so get to the point quick because I'm sure this will receive a lot of responses.

MIAdragon
03-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Dated a girl who begged for me to "break in" and rape her, she even shared to be cut so she bled some. Yea not going to happen sweet cheeks, not with me anyway. Fing nuts.

Spott
03-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Dated a girl who begged for me to "break in" and rape her, she even shared to be cut so she bled some. Yea not going to happen sweet cheeks, not with me anyway. Fing nuts.

I dated a girl one time that wanted me to punch her in the face hard enough to "almost" break her jaw during sex. I'm not exactly sure what the limit is on breaking someone's jaw, but I never cared to find out.

Rain Man
03-20-2011, 08:50 PM
I don't get it.

threebag02
03-20-2011, 08:54 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_zWp_XBcyalg4T3m1qUFKOXPihDZrnd5qXNKwBJv2bOuXhd8uPQ

Clay???

CrazyPhuD
03-20-2011, 08:56 PM
So how many people have responded to your posts so far?

Al Bundy
03-20-2011, 08:57 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_zWp_XBcyalg4T3m1qUFKOXPihDZrnd5qXNKwBJv2bOuXhd8uPQ

Clay???

That's got to be him.

Count Alex's Losses
03-20-2011, 08:58 PM
So how many people have responded to your posts so far?

Heh...I can't take credit. The boys at offtopic.net came up with them.

RedNFeisty
03-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Wow

Count Alex's Losses
03-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow

Turned on http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/naughty.gif

RedNFeisty
03-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Turned on http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/naughty.gif

o:-)

Hog Farmer
03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Boy, I'll bet the undercover cops that monitor CL will nail this guy.

WV
03-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Ummmmm....ok? Twisted and I truely don't understand what would be so great about screwing a passed out girl? Typically sex is better overall when both parties are involved, but I guess to each there own.

LiveSteam
03-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Ummmmm....ok? Twisted and I truely don't understand what would be so great about screwing a passed out girl? Typically sex is better overall when both parties are involved, but I guess to each there own.

Pissing on her.Daaaaaaaaaaa:evil: