PDA

View Full Version : General Politics James Earl Carter.

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Problems with Iran, check
Stagflation, check

Impotent foreign policy, check

Embarrassing use of US military, check

Can there be any doubt, that Obama is a distant relative of James?

Amnorix
03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Tell me the last President since Carter NOT to have problems with Iran.

Tell whoever posted this on whatever website you lifted it from to go read up on what stagflation was before commenting on whether we have it now. You might want to read up on it yourself before making yourself look silly, since, you know, you need high inflation as part of the equation.

Impotent foreign policy? Why so?

What has the US military done that is embarassing?

That's pretty much three strikes you're out... Nice try though.

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM

Tell whoever posted this on whatever website you lifted it from to go read up on what stagflation was before commenting on whether we have it now. You might want to read up on it yourself before making yourself look silly, since, you know, you need high inflation as part of the equation.

Impotent foreign policy? Why so?

What has the US military done that is embarassing?

That's pretty much three strikes you're out... Nice try though.But you have to admit, Obama IS a distant relative of Jimmie though. ;) I mean, he has his birth certificate to prove it. I don't lift things from other websites. Perhaps you have enough time while you are charging clients 200 dollars an hour consulting fees to fug around at many sites, but I am true to only Chiefs planet. This is the ONLY site that I afford any time to poop threads such as the one that I started for fun. So who is the bigger idiot, moi, for starting a poop thread for fun, or you, who took it serious enough to BEAT the fug out of it?

I hope your esteem is well represented by your efforts.

The Mad Crapper
03-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Problems with Iran, check
Stagflation, check

Impotent foreign policy, check

Embarrassing use of US military, check

Can there be any doubt, that Obama is a distant relative of James?

Carter sleeps real good at night knowing that he will not die being the worst president in US history. Until the boy king came along that was his legacy.

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Carter sleeps real good at night knowing that he will not die being the worst president in US history. Until the boy king came along that was his legacy.Yo dude, I lifted this off some other website.

:LOL:

loochy
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
James Earl Carter

Wasn't he the voice of Darth Vader?

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Wasn't he the voice of Darth Vader?No, that was the voice CNN.

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:55 PM
THIS, IS C N N!

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:56 PM
James Earl Jones, I think.

Garcia Bronco

Had Carter taken care of those pussy-wimps back when, then they might not be a problem today.

Calcountry
Where is that google when I need it, I guess I better go check at the many other websites that I troll. lmao.

loochy
James Earl Jones, I think.

haha

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Had Carter taken care of those pussy-wimps back when, then they might not be a problem today.He sat there like a bitch and took it for 444 days.

But hey, he made a STAR out of Ted Koppel.

Garcia Bronco
03-22-2011, 03:02 PM
He sat there like a bitch and took it for 444 days.

But hey, he made a STAR out of Ted Koppel.

He's a dipshit engineer and everything is some kind of equation to him.

Calcountry
03-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Stagflation, prior to James the peanut farmer(hey, doesn't Obama look like that Mr, Peanut dude that Planters uses to sell peanuts? another link maybe?), an unknown term, due to it being generally accepted that if you had inflation you had low unemployment and the converse being also true. Under James, we had both.

Amno, have you looked at commodities lately? Of course, Ipads and shit that you care about, like bmers and organic salad haven't went up much, so you proll haven't noticed, but every base commodity is up almost 30 percent in the last 6 months.

I don't know how you measure inflation, but, perhaps since the government is one that you approve of, to the death, that you believe the pap that Hussein is feeding you.

The Mad Crapper
03-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Stagflation, prior to James the peanut farmer(hey, doesn't Obama look like that Mr, Peanut dude that Planters uses to sell peanuts?

Holy shit yup ROFL

Stinger
03-22-2011, 05:32 PM
James Earl Carter

Wasn't he the voice of Darth Vader?

No he was the Detective with Inspector Lee in the Rush Hour series.

http://www.torrentsland.com/upload/preview/images/cr_films/1/1/1/feb94896bf020f5b0fc5091c2cdc86b3.jpg

Amnorix
03-22-2011, 09:19 PM
I see Cal has gone full retard, so I'm not going to waste my time.

The Mad Crapper
03-23-2011, 08:31 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/barackbully.jpg

Calcountry
03-23-2011, 11:28 AM
I see Cal has gone full retard, so I'm not going to waste my time.No doubt you need it to scan all those other sites. :rolleyes:

Journey had a song for you dude, "Don't stop, believin, hold on to that feelaayaaan. "

patteeu
03-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Carter sleeps real good at night knowing that he will not die being the worst president in US history. Until the boy king came along that was his legacy.

Yep.

Calcountry
03-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Yep.Soon, there won't be any history to tell or posterity.