ziggysocki
03-24-2011, 09:28 AM
bang. you're dead.

pr_capone
03-24-2011, 09:29 AM
http://www.spicymustard.net/sites/default/files/BangGun.jpg

Predarat
03-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Sounds like you need your White Knight, Clayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

luv
03-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Sounds like you need your White Knight, Clayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Sleep. Need sleep.

Been up since 5am with a stomach virus. I tried going in to work, since it's only my second week. Came home after an hour. I want to sleep but I can't lay down without my tummy bothering me.

J Diddy
03-24-2011, 09:33 AM
Contrary to popular belief getting shot doesn't fix any problem. It just gives you another problem.

Rain Man
03-24-2011, 09:52 AM
People, it's polite to let her pick the caliber. Where are your manners?

BigMeatballDave
03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Petercillin might help... :)

Brock
03-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Like - Reply

MOhillbilly
03-24-2011, 09:54 AM
rub one out. always works for me.

raybec 4
03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
rub one out. always works for me.

I have never been too sick for that, not even once.

chiefsnorth
03-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Like - Reply

ROFL facePlanet

Bearcat
03-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Someone shoot me.

Just a sec, I'll look through the admin console options...

booyaf2
03-24-2011, 10:13 AM
So sick can't work, but somehow able to scratch and claw her way to chiefsplanet and let us know. Got to admire her persistence.

Claynus
03-24-2011, 10:18 AM
vis a vis....luv

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ik4fna.jpg

seclark
03-24-2011, 10:22 AM
damn, fritz...how long have you been saving that?(i mean the pic)
sec

Saulbadguy
03-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Like - Reply

:LOL:

Deberg_1990
03-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Sleep. Need sleep.

Been up since 5am with a stomach virus. I tried going in to work, since it's only my second week. Came home after an hour. I want to sleep but I can't lay down without my tummy bothering me.

But yet you had time and strength to come on and make a thread about it.....

Fritz88
03-24-2011, 12:01 PM
damn, fritz...how long have you been saving that?(i mean the pic)
sec
I just wanted to inform her that I was out of ammo for the moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyPhuD
03-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Shouldn't this be in the gun talk thread?

Jenson71
03-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Sleep. Need sleep.

Black knight to the rescue.

You decided to leave work because your tummy bothers you? You've been at a job for less than two weeks and you come home because your tummy bothers you?

That's fucking bullshit. You better make damn sure you're not sick again for another two years. And if you are, just put on a smile, take some meds, and run to the bathroom at work when no one is watching.

MOhillbilly
03-24-2011, 01:15 PM

You decided to leave work because your tummy bothers you? You've been at a job for less than two weeks and you come home because your tummy bothers you?

That's ****ing bullshit. You better make damn sure you're not sick again for another two years. And if you are, just put on a smile, take some meds, and run to the bathroom at work when no one is watching.

Id rather have the FNG at home sick then at work makin everyone else sick. Shits goin around down here bad.

Buck
03-24-2011, 01:16 PM
ONE OF MY MUSTACHE HAIRS JUST FELL OUT!

Over-Head
03-24-2011, 01:21 PM
vis a vis....luv

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ik4fna.jpg
And god knows you've NEVERRRRR done that have ya??

luv
03-24-2011, 02:00 PM

That's fucking bullshit. You better make damn sure you're not sick again for another two years. And if you are, just put on a smile, take some meds, and run to the bathroom at work when no one is watching.

What part of stomach virus don't you understand. Okay, I can't lay down without vomiting. Better? I'm pretty sure no one wanted to hear me yacking in the bathroom at work.

bevischief
03-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Go to sleep in a chair.

Jenson71
03-24-2011, 02:08 PM
What part of stomach virus don't you understand. Okay, I can't lay down without vomiting. Better? I'm pretty sure no one wanted to hear me yacking in the bathroom at work.

There's no laying down at work, so what's the problem?

KurtCobain
03-24-2011, 02:15 PM
I want to have a nice brunch with Jenson71 sometime.

MIAdragon
03-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Sleep. Need sleep.

You left work in your second week after it took what 6 months to finally find something? :doh!:

luv
03-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Go to sleep in a chair.

I tried that this morning before I puked the first time. After the last time after I got home, I laid down immediately afterward, since that's about the only time my stomach didn't hurt. Been able to keep a 32 oz Powerade down so far. Apparently, my mom doesn't think there's a difference between that and Gatoraid.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
You left work in your second week after it took what 6 months to finally find something? :doh!:

That's why I tried going in to begin with.

MIAdragon
03-24-2011, 02:20 PM

That's ****ing bullshit. You better make damn sure you're not sick again for another two years. And if you are, just put on a smile, take some meds, and run to the bathroom at work when no one is watching.

Heh, thought the same thing. Let s hope THEY sent her home and she didn't ask to leave.

MIAdragon
03-24-2011, 02:23 PM
That's why I tried going in to begin with.

I hear you it just looks REALLY bad. Im not sure what you do, but Id at-least ask if you could come in on the weekend to "make it up". Even if they say no it shows you're not full of it.

Claynus
03-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Been able to keep a 32 oz Powerade down so far. .

A regular powerade?

luv
03-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Heh, thought the same thing. Let s hope THEY sent her home and she didn't ask to leave.

I went in and had to do some cleaning on some conference rooms. I put the coffee on to brew, and the smell nearly did me in. I went in to tell the attorney I do most of my work for, that I wasn't feeling well, so that I might be making several trips to the bathroom. He asked if I needed to go home, and asked what time the paralegal came in. She had taken today and tomorrow off. I told him that I wanted to try to stay. He said okay and he let the other attorneys know once they got there. About 9:30, he came out and asked how I was doing. He had been walking around the receptionist area quite a bit and listening to me answer the phone. Talking too much, the smell of coffee....
One of the other attorneys came in and told me to go home, that they didn't want me to feel like I had to work if I was sick. I left. Puked twice after I got home, and actually got to sleep for about three hours. I'm feeling better, I think. Comes in waves though. If I can keep this Powerade down until time for school tonight, I'm at least going to go and take a test I have tonight.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:32 PM
A regular powerade?

I told her to get grape Gatoraid. If this Powerade was anyother flavor, I think I'd puked without being already sick.

Claynus
03-24-2011, 02:35 PM
I told her to get grape Gatoraid. If this Powerade was anyother flavor, I think I'd puked without being already sick.

FYI, a regular 32oz powerade has 56 grams of sugar. I hope you got a powerade zero because 56 grams of sugar is only going to make your stomach feel worse.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:38 PM
FYI, a regular 32oz powerade has 56 grams of sugar. I hope you got a powerade zero because 56 grams of sugar is only going to make your stomach feel worse.

It says 14 grams.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
One good thing. I have zero desire for food. Trying to keep hydrated though.

Claynus
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
It says 14 grams.

Per serving.

Jenson71
03-24-2011, 02:40 PM
I went in and had to do some cleaning on some conference rooms. I put the coffee on to brew, and the smell nearly did me in. I went in to tell the attorney I do most of my work for, that I wasn't feeling well, so that I might be making several trips to the bathroom. He asked if I needed to go home, and asked what time the paralegal came in. She had taken today and tomorrow off. I told him that I wanted to try to stay. He said okay and he let the other attorneys know once they got there. About 9:30, he came out and asked how I was doing. He had been walking around the receptionist area quite a bit and listening to me answer the phone. Talking too much, the smell of coffee....
One of the other attorneys came in and told me to go home, that they didn't want me to feel like I had to work if I was sick. I left. Puked twice after I got home, and actually got to sleep for about three hours. I'm feeling better, I think. Comes in waves though. If I can keep this Powerade down until time for school tonight, I'm at least going to go and take a test I have tonight.

What's wrong with the smell of coffee? Nothing. A lot of people love the smell of coffee. Talking too much? The smell of coffee and talking too much are partial reasons for why you can't work?

Good reasons to mention for why you need to take a day off during your first two weeks:
1) Mother died (not dad: dad would have wanted you to work)
2) You died
3) You are seriously injured and are in a hospital

Bad reasons to mention:
1) Talking too much
2) The smell of coffee

KurtCobain
Per serving.

of 64 oz

luv
Per serving.

Well, shit.

KurtCobain
03-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Me and Jenson71 could have coffee at our brunch and laugh about how luv would leave if she was there.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:41 PM
What's wrong with the smell of coffee? Nothing. A lot of people love the smell of coffee. Talking too much? The smell of coffee and talking too much are partial reasons for why you can't work?

Good reasons to mention for why you need to take a day off during your first two weeks:
1) Mother died (not dad: dad would have wanted you to work)
2) You died
3) You are seriously injured and are in a hospital

Bad reasons to mention:
1) Talking too much
2) The smell of coffee

Perhaps if I had vomited on my desk or on an attorneys shoes. What about that?

Fried Meat Ball!
03-24-2011, 02:42 PM
It says 14 grams.

Per serving, no?

Ginger ale is great for an upset stomach. And saltines. If you can't keep ginger ale and saltines down, you know you're sick.

Slainte
03-24-2011, 02:43 PM

It is. For the habitually unemployed.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
It is. For the habitually unemployed.
I held my last job for 12 years. Habitually unemployed? You people will make anything up.

KurtCobain
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
i thought this was another I'm leaving forever thread.

Jenson71
03-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Perhaps if I had vomited on my desk or on an attorneys shoes. What about that?

1) Clean it up
2) Sit back down and go to work

Or, when you feel like you need to vomit, excuse yourself to the bathroom. Vomit. Clean yourself. Smile. Remind yourself of how much you wanted this job. Act like a professional.

Deberg_1990
03-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Smell of coffee nasuates u huh? Are u pregnant Luv?
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
03-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Smell of coffee nasuates u huh? Are u pregnant Luv?
Posted via Mobile Device

No. Definitely no chance of that. And I usually love coffee.

KurtCobain
03-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I wonder if what kind of movies Jenson71 likes?

Slainte
03-24-2011, 02:48 PM
So sorry. I meant future chronically unemployed.

Thank you for correcting me. Glad you could stagger you way to the CPU for it...

Fried Meat Ball!
03-24-2011, 02:50 PM
1) Clean it up
2) Sit back down and go to work

Or, when you feel like you need to vomit, excuse yourself to the bathroom. Vomit. Clean yourself. Smile. Remind yourself of how much you wanted this job. Act like a professional.

Don't be ridiculous. I had a GI virus a while ago and went home after puking twice at work. In my 20-mile commute home, I puked three more times. No one can ask an employee to endure that while trying to be somewhat productive.

If you're in even a large office, the sound of someone yakking in a nearby bathroom is bad news, not only for coworkers but current and future clients.

She needed to go home. Reasonable employers know shit happens, and she can't control that.

luv
03-24-2011, 02:50 PM

Thank you for correcting me. Glad you could stagger you way to the CPU for it...

It's a laptop. Not too difficult. Now, if you'll excuse me.

Rausch
03-24-2011, 02:51 PM

:spock:

http://codedink.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bubbles256.jpg

kysirsoze
03-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Don't be ridiculous. I had a GI virus a while ago and went home after puking twice at work. In my 20-mile commute home, I puked three more times. No one can ask an employee to endure that while trying to be somewhat productive.

If you're in even a large office, the sound of someone yakking in a nearby bathroom is bad news, not only for coworkers but current and future clients.

She needed to go home. Reasonable employers know shit happens, and she can't control that.

Pretty sure he's trolling here.

Slainte
03-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Sure. Ever heard of the RICE diet for stomach viruses? Hint: Powerade -- not on it.

Slainte
03-24-2011, 02:55 PM
:spock:

http://codedink.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bubbles256.jpg

Please stop the lame white knight attempt. You're better than that.

At least, I hope you're better than that....

Rausch
03-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Please stop the lame white knight attempt. You're better than that.

At least, I hope you're better than that....

You should shut the fuck up and make me a sammitch.

At least, I hope you're smart enough to do that...

Slainte
03-24-2011, 03:01 PM
I was wrong.

Rock on, Frazod, Jr!!!!!

Rausch
03-24-2011, 03:03 PM
I was wrong.

Rock on, Frazod, Jr!!!!!

Rock on Mult of Cpt. Neverlaid!1!

Chief Chief
03-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Sure. Ever heard of the RICE diet for stomach viruses? Hint: Powerade -- not on it.

The rice diet is for weight loss. Perhaps you meant the BRAT (bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast) diet for gastrointestinal distress. Even then, while Powerade is not on it, it should be consumed to prevent dehydration due to fluid loss and replace electrolytes to avoid salt imbalance.

Slainte
03-24-2011, 03:11 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gaaCetCG984/SfM3ilvQqZI/AAAAAAAAADg/ZfWaYjHZV9E/s320/daisyjack.jpg

LiveSteam
03-24-2011, 03:18 PM
A girl sick at 5.AM
Adds up to only one thing.
http://www.lovingtouch.com/images/InfantMassageLove.jpg
congrats LUV. will you name him or her after me? My name does go both ways ya know.

BigMeatballDave
03-24-2011, 03:55 PM
A girl sick at 5.AM
Adds up to only one thing.
http://www.lovingtouch.com/images/InfantMassageLove.jpg
congrats LUV. will you name him or her after me? My name does go both ways ya know.
Swallowing doesn't make babies... :)

WV
03-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Swallowing doesn't make babies... :)

If only I could have encouraged so many people's mothers I know.

Delano
03-24-2011, 04:25 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vxoz0w.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Someone shoot me.

Likes this

Demonpenz
03-24-2011, 06:21 PM
feel better luv.

pr_capone
03-24-2011, 11:46 PM
No. Definitely no chance of that. And I usually love coffee.

So you had the abortion... I am disappoint.

J Diddy
03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
This thread way much funny too. Some are the pricks.

pr_capone
03-25-2011, 08:02 AM
FTR, I'd have to be bleeding profusely from my anus before I would go home after only 2 weeks at a new job. Especially in this job market.

luv
03-25-2011, 08:09 AM
FTR, I'd have to be bleeding profusely from my anus before I would go home after only 2 weeks at a new job. Especially in this job market.

Well, I am back at work today. FTR, it turns out I was running a fever yesterday as well, which means I was contagious. Anyway, I'm not fired, and one of the attorneys even took the time this morning to tell me what a good job I'm doing.

Sofa King
03-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Well, I am back at work today. FTR, it turns out I was running a fever yesterday as well, which means I was contagious. Anyway, I'm not fired, and one of the attorneys even took the time this morning to tell me what a good job I'm doing.

so now we know the father.

If he's already married, make a big deal out of it. try to get him divorced. act as psycho as you can. show up at his house, call him nonstop, email him...

He can't wrongfully fire you, and he'll have to try to buy you off. Ask for a raise, some spending money, those earings you've been eyeing... you know he's got the money..

fool proof.

WV
03-25-2011, 08:22 AM
so now we know the father.

If he's already married, make a big deal out of it. try to get him divorced. act as psycho as you can. show up at his house, call him nonstop, email him...

He can't wrongfully fire you, and he'll have to try to buy you off. Ask for a raise, some spending money, those earings you've been eyeing... you know he's got the money..

fool proof.

For some reason I immediately thought of this....hilarious.

00:52:11 Daniel: I always think it's funny when guys find out that somebody's pregnant.
00:52:15 And you're a guy and you're always talking to another guy-- "yeah, bet you hope "it's a boy, huh ?
00:52:20 "You want a boy, right ?
00:52:21 " this is cheesy to say this, but in my heart, honestly, I just hope it's black.
00:52:27 "Thank god.
00:52:28 "I'm out of here.
00:52:30 "Woo, that was close.

milkman
03-25-2011, 08:22 AM

I got my first part time job at 14, not to mention the paper routes, snow shoveling, lawn mowing, etc, I did for years before that.

In the 38 years since, I have missed only 4 days of work due to illness, and those were all in the same week.

That being said, if I felt the way that I did for those four days, even were I as new to the job as Luv is to hers, I'd be at home, cause there's no way in hell I could work.

Who are we to judge whether she should have been at work?

We can not possibly have any idea how poorly she felt.

WV
03-25-2011, 08:29 AM
I got my first part time job at 14, not to mention the paper routes, snow shoveling, lawn mowing, etc, I did for years before that.

In the 38 years since, I have missed only 4 days of work due to illness, and those were all in the same week.

That being said, if I felt the way that I did for those four days, even were I as new to the job as Luv is to hers, I'd be at home, cause there's no way in hell I could work.

I know it's been mentioned, but let's not forget the importance of making a lasting impression by making your entire office sick because your too proud to go home!

Bearcat
03-25-2011, 08:30 AM

FTR, I'd probably go straight from work to the emergency room in that situation... after borrowing a coworker's car.

Chiefnj2
03-25-2011, 08:33 AM
You know what I hate more than an employee who is home sick? One that comes into work and spreads whatever the hell he/she has to the rest of the workplace.

Frazod
03-25-2011, 08:34 AM

It's actually the second coming of FloridaChief, teetering on the brink of yet another meltdown.

Frazod
03-25-2011, 08:46 AM
I know it's been mentioned, but let's not forget the importance of making a lasting impression by making your entire office sick because your too proud to go home!

Seriously. I don't want someone sitting outside my office who's obviously extremely ill. Take that shit home, Typhoid Mary. I don't care if you started last week or five years ago.

pr_capone
03-25-2011, 08:47 AM

I'm not judging her, just stating what I would do in the situation. Never said her leaving was wrong.

Brock
03-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Seriously. I don't want someone sitting outside my office who's obviously extremely ill. Take that shit home, Typhoid Mary. I don't care if you started last week or five years ago.

People who come to work sick are fucking morons.

milkman
03-25-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm not judging her, just stating what I would do in the situation. Never said her leaving was wrong.

My post was in response to a number of posts that questioned Luv, most notably Jenson 71.

Yours mentioned how sick you would have to be, so I used that as a preface to my post.

luv
03-25-2011, 09:03 AM

In my 12 years at my prior job, I had three years where I didn't have perfect attendance. Of course, they don't know that. I hate missing work. Just messes up my routine.

Saulbadguy
03-25-2011, 09:07 AM
People who come to work sick are fucking morons.
People who call in sick for every little thing are fucking morons too.

If you are throwing up (or feeling like you are going to throw up), or farting out liquid shit every 10 minutes - stay home.

If you've got the sniffles, coughing, sneezing - come in to work. You are already past the infectious part (well, in my expert medical opinion).

pr_capone
03-25-2011, 09:14 AM
My post was in response to a number of posts that questioned Luv, most notably Jenson 71.

Yours mentioned how sick you would have to be, so I used that as a preface to my post.

:thumb:

luv
03-25-2011, 09:18 AM
People who call in sick for every little thing are ****ing morons too.

If you are throwing up (or feeling like you are going to throw up), or farting out liquid shit every 10 minutes - stay home.

If you've got the sniffles, coughing, sneezing - come in to work. You are already past the infectious part (well, in my expert medical opinion).

Such eloquence. LMAO

Over-Head
03-25-2011, 09:23 AM
THIS
Hell most intelligent people will tell you, stay the f**k home so you don't make other people sick

luv
03-25-2011, 09:29 AM
THIS
Hell most intelligent people will tell you, stay the f**k home so you don't make other people sick

I honestly thought it was from eating too late the night before. Whenever I eat too much too late at night, I wake up in the early morning hours with a stomach ache. Usually just go to the bathroom, then lay back down in a position that my tummy likes, and I'm good. After puking, I thought it was surely out of my system. Didn't want to miss work.

Over-Head
03-25-2011, 11:05 AM
I honestly thought it was from eating too late the night before. Whenever I eat too much too late at night, I wake up in the early morning hours with a stomach ache. Usually just go to the bathroom, then lay back down in a position that my tummy likes, and I'm good. After puking, I thought it was surely out of my system. Didn't want to miss work.
Don't get me wrong, unlike the rest of these idiots tossing shit at ya, I agree with you stayng home Luv. Fuck these fools. It's sure easy to be an armchair doctor, and tell others how it is or should be while sitting in front of a computer.

BigRichard
03-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I heard there is a German bug going around. Do you have any German in you Luv?

Mr. Laz
03-25-2011, 12:17 PM
I heard there is a German bug going around. Do you have any German in you Luv?
would you like some ...

ba da dump ... tish

BigRichard
03-25-2011, 12:31 PM
would you like some ...

ba da dump ... tish

Sure, ruin my setup. :evil:

Sofa King
03-25-2011, 12:38 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nj0IyM5BfDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NSFW