PDA

View Full Version : Science Most convincing Bigfoot video in history

tk13
03-24-2011, 08:10 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/bigfoot-video-thomas-byers_n_840140.html

A North Carolina man, Thomas Byers, claims to have captured the legendary Bigfoot on video.

Unfortunately, the 5-second clip -- filmed in Rutherford County on Tuesday -- shows little more than a blurry silhouette running across a road, and a sound that Byers alleges to be the creature's "snarl."

Byers' website -- where he initially posted the clip and his accompanying tale of the encounter -- has him confessing every detail of the Bigfoot ("Knobby," as he calls it), from its six to seven foot height to it's stench reeking "like a cross between road kill and a skunk."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz8qqRgTVQ

Jewish Rabbi
03-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Bearcat better ban your ass.

Jewish Rabbi
03-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Or at least Mr. Flopnuts.

Jewish Rabbi
03-24-2011, 08:13 PM
I mean shit, that video's blurry enough it could be Robin Williams with his shirt off.

Jerm
03-24-2011, 08:13 PM
LOL ok.

The Patterson/Gimlin film still remains to this day the best piece of footage around.

Although, the Freeman and Memorial Day videos are right there as well...the Manitoba video is somewhat convincing I guess too.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh god here we go, LiveSteam and his bigfoot story in 3...2...1...

kysirsoze
LMAO That's the most convincing one ever?? That's so out of focus it could be anything. The grunting sounds like it was added in post. I can't believe someone hasn't created a credible looking fake yet. These attempts are just pathetic.

SPchief
I'm convinced now

kysirsoze
03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
I mean shit, that video's blurry enough it could be Robin Williams with his shirt off.

LMAO I almost posted this same thing but Sean Connery. Yours was better.

Crush
03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Spooky.

Crush
03-24-2011, 08:16 PM

I would like to hear this story.

Jenson71
03-24-2011, 08:17 PM
That was less convincing than The Goofy Movie's presentation.

LiveSteam
03-24-2011, 08:19 PM

Its a very allusive creature

tk13
LMAO Just listen to it growl! Terrifying.

kysirsoze
OMG!!! New video confims the TRUTH!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F-q2QZ99J3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please update OP. TIA.

Jerm
03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
The "growl" is terrible...just made me laugh.

Shit like this is why actually trying to find BF is usually laughed at.

Reaper16
03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Raise your hand if you were surprised that teedubya didn't start this thread.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-24-2011, 08:22 PM
I would like to hear this story.
He was out in the sticks in southern MO, and something had him so scared shitless he ended up staying up half the night with a machete at his side. Or something like that.

siberian khatru
03-24-2011, 08:24 PM
He was out in the sticks in southern MO, and something had him so scared shitless he ended up staying up half the night with a machete at his side. Or something like that.

Momo!

LiveSteam
03-24-2011, 08:25 PM

Thats the jist of it. I wont ever camp alone on that property again. & even when other people are camping there. I now sleep with a hand cannon.

Demonpenz
03-24-2011, 08:40 PM
so fucking dissapointed this thread wasn't about BigFoot's win over gravedigger in carmegaddon 14

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Thats the jist of it. I wont ever camp alone on that property again. & even when their are other people camping there. I now sleep with a hand cannon.
heh, I sure as hell wouldn't be sleeping in a canvas tent ever again.

WhitiE
03-24-2011, 08:53 PM
lol wtf was that? and how does one get the camera so damn blurry?

teedubya
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me.

There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."

- Mitch Hedberg

Dave Lane
03-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Anyone that believes that video is real maybe related to Bigfoot, at least mentally.

Dave Lane
03-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Raise your hand if you were surprised that teedubya didn't start this thread.

Seconded.

FAX
03-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Where is this Bigfeets going in such a damn hurry?

Is Walmart having a sale on big socks?

FAX

beach tribe
03-24-2011, 10:25 PM
WTFH

KC Tattoo
03-24-2011, 10:33 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXBWsvs5YdA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXBWsvs5YdA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Rain Man
03-24-2011, 10:34 PM
I wish I could see the face. I'm almost positive that's a girl I used to date.

Bump
03-24-2011, 11:23 PM
haven't you guys seen that show where they went searching for bigfoot and it kept throwing those huge rocks at them?

LiveSteam
03-24-2011, 11:29 PM
haven't you guys seen that show where they went searching for bigfoot and it kept throwing those huge rocks at them?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gMsi9OmaMJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/njtISBulvzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
this story is awesome LOL

Dartgod
03-25-2011, 05:05 AM
Did it wave to the camera?

ROFL

Over-Head
03-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Everyone knows Bigfoot hopped aboard Amelia's plane, flew to South America where they play cards with a Jap solder in uniform, and Hitler every week.

JOhn
03-25-2011, 05:26 AM
Everyone knows Bigfoot hopped aboard Amelia's plane, flew to South America where they play cards with a Jap solder in uniform, and Hitler every week.

:shake:

He's hiding out at Dane's house :thumb:

Bwana
03-25-2011, 05:50 AM
I think that may be my neighbor, you know, the guy that goes around 400 lbs and feels the need to "de-shirt" while mowing his lawn and show off his double D's. If the "beast was pushing a toro in the video, I could tell you for sure. :eek:

JOhn
03-25-2011, 05:54 AM
I think that may be my neighbor, you know, the guy that goes around 400 lbs and feels the need to "de-shirt" while mowing his lawn and show off his double D's. If the "beast was pushing a toro in the video, I could tell you for sure. :eek:

Ehh, just needs the extra hair to keep warm...

wtf, this winter ever gonna end?:banghead:

Bwana
03-25-2011, 06:00 AM
Ehh, just needs the extra hair to keep warm...

wtf, this winter ever gonna end?:banghead:

We only got 3" inches in Billings, but I drove to Columbus yesterday, 40 miles away and they got 20". :doh!: That little storm likely set back my ATVing another 2 weeks.

Dear Mother Nature, (you old skank) once again......... :bang: 4321

JOhn
03-25-2011, 06:06 AM
We only got 3" inches in Billings, but I drove to Columbus yesterday, 40 miles away and they got 20". :doh!: That little storm likely set back my ATVing another 2 weeks.

Dear Mother Nature, (you old skank) once again......... :bang: 4321

No snow here, but cold, though we have 60% chance tonight. They say less than 2" and it will be slush :spock:

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 07:40 AM
The snow flakes that fell in Omaha last night were as big as a Big foot. The tress look like they are made of crystal this morning. Think I will go Coyote hunting one more time.

Fishpicker
03-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Did it wave to the camera?

ROFL

yes it did.

"thanks for yielding , byyyyyyyyyyyye"

Bob Dole
03-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Because Bigfoot is going to run across the road and wave...

loochy
03-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Its a very allusive creature

al·lu·sive (-lsv)
adj.
Containing or characterized by indirect references: an allusive speech.

Frazod
03-25-2011, 08:12 AM
As much as I'd like to believe these creatures exist, at this point, considering how many people roam the country with phones that double as cameras/video cameras, the fact that the most compelling video footage of one of these things remains that Super 8 clip that was shot back in the 60s makes me extremely, almost completely, skeptical.

I realize that there are things beyond our understanding that do exist, but this isn't a ghost, or evil spirt, or an alien from outer space with radically advanced technology - it's a friggin ape man. Somebody would have gotten some decent footage by now, a hunter would have shot one, an injured one would have been found.... somewhere. Seriously.

Sofa King
03-25-2011, 08:25 AM
LMAO @ the youtube comments.

"was this video taken with a calculator?...lol"

"Yeah, and Rebecca Black is a musician."

"This is about as real as Heidi Montag's face"

"Is it my imagination or was Bigfoot giving you the finger?Even he thinks your camera sucks"

kepp
03-25-2011, 08:27 AM
The greatest trick Bigfoot ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Inspector
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Wait a minute!!

mom? is that you?

FAX
03-25-2011, 09:33 AM
As much as I'd like to believe these creatures exist, at this point, considering how many people roam the country with phones that double as cameras/video cameras, the fact that the most compelling video footage of one of these things remains that Super 8 clip that was shot back in the 60s makes me extremely, almost completely, skeptical.

I realize that there are things beyond our understanding that do exist, but this isn't a ghost, or evil spirt, or an alien from outer space with radically advanced technology - it's a friggin ape man. Somebody would have gotten some decent footage by now, a hunter would have shot one, an injured one would have been found.... somewhere. Seriously.

All very true, Mr. frazod.

However, it's important to remember that the giant, man-sized, Bili Apes of the Congo were not discovered until around 2003. And, even though local tribesmen spoke of their existence, most scientists thought they were myth.

The Bili Apes can walk upright (and often do), can grow to 6.5 feet tall, and play hella bongos.

Also, there was a giant lizard discovered only a couple of years ago that's about 6 feet long and has two penises. This is puzzling to us scientists since one would think that a lizard species boasting two penises would have spread throughout the globe by now. We scientists think that they must be shy or maybe they are allergic to vodka.

The fact is that there is much in this world that we scientists have yet to learn or be eaten by.

FAX

Frazod
03-25-2011, 09:45 AM
All very true, Mr. frazod.

However, it's important to remember that the giant, man-sized, Bili Apes of the Congo were not discovered until around 2003. And, even though local tribesmen spoke of their existence, most scientists thought they were myth.

The Bili Apes can walk upright (and often do), can grow to 6.5 feet tall, and play hella bongos.

Also, there was a giant lizard discovered only a couple of years ago that's about 6 feet long and has two penises. This is puzzling to us scientists since one would think that a lizard species boasting two penises would have spread throughout the globe by now. We scientists think that they must be shy or maybe they are allergic to vodka.

The fact is that there is much in this world that we scientists have yet to learn or be eaten by.

FAX

This is all true. And I know there are vast expanses of wilderness for these things to hide in. But we're talking about the United States here, not the Congo. Your average Congo tribesman won't have a cellphone with a camera in his pocket when he crosses paths with some mythological creature that nobody else believes in.

Your average American will.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Go to the 145 second part & listen to the 225. This is the same as what I heard & listened to for hours In the back woods of Fordland Missouri.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeGPNC6qQCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
03-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Go to the 145 second part & listen to the 225. This is the same as what I heard & listened to for hours In the back woods of Fordland Missouri.

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeGPNC6qQCY" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Interesting. How far away did it seem to be? I mean, was it like off in the woods somewhere, or right outside your tent?

And like I said, it's just the lack of hard evidence of a semi-intelligent-at-best creature in this modern era that makes me skepitcal. I once spent a sleepless night in a documented haunted house listening to the ghost of a 100+ year dead cavalry officer pace back and forth in the next room, so I'm not one who is uninclined to believe in the hard to believe.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 10:19 AM
It was about a 1/4 mile away when i first heard it. up in the pasture where the cows were. The cows moved to the other side of the pasture. that part took maybe an hour. Then all was quiet for maybe a 1/2 hour. Then you heard/100 yards away or so. something moving threw the woods towards the pond. We camp about 25 30 yards off this pond. anyway what ever it was went into the pound & started splashing around. the kind of splashing kids would make swimming. the 2 huskies that live on this property, were with us. both dogs headed for the pond right away. hear is where i get freaked out.
the dogs headed down to the pond. mind you,these are big huskies. next thing i heard 1 dog just start to growl. Then WHAT EVER roared?howled? not sure what you call it.
& the dogs yipped & ran to the owners house. IT DID NOT LEAVE! It stayed & had what sounded like a very good time in that pond. splashing around & yes every once in awhile. Letting out a long Loud! roar noise. The next day we looked all over for tracks or any signs of something. Nothing
NEVER NEVER !! did I ever believe in big foot, before the spring of 2007. But im not sure anymore.
It was so fricking loud!!

Frazod
03-25-2011, 10:41 AM
It was about a 1/4 mile away when i first heard it. up in the pasture where the cows were. The cows moved to the other side of the pasture. that part took maybe an hour. Then all was quiet for maybe a 1/2 hour. Then you heard/100 yards away or so. something moving threw the woods towards the pond. We camp about 25 30 yards off this pond. anyway what ever it was went into the pound & started splashing around. the kind of splashing kids would make swimming. the 2 huskies that live on this property, were with us. both dogs headed for the pond right away. hear is where i get freaked out.
the dogs headed down to the pond. mind you,these are big huskies. next thing i heard 1 dog just start to growl. Then WHAT EVER roared?howled? not sure what you call it.
& the dogs yipped & ran to the owners house. IT DID NOT LEAVE! It stayed & had what sounded like a very good time in that pond. splashing around & yes every once in awhile. Letting out a long Loud! roar noise. The next day we looked all over for tracks or any signs of something. Nothing
NEVER NEVER !! did I ever believe in big foot, before the spring of 2007. But im not sure anymore.
It was so fricking loud!!

That's fucked up. Too bad you couldn't find any tracks or anything. Not that you'd really want to follow them after that, unless you were seriously packing.

The problem is, it could have been a couple of drunk assholes with a tape player and megaphone. Just like my encounter with the Major (as my buddy called him) could have been my friend messing with me (although he would have had to climb through a window to get into that room, or have somebody else do it, and that doesn't explain why his dog was terrified of being in that particular room and was fine everywhere else in the house). Of course, why would anybody do these things? They wouldn't, but there's always that chance.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 10:50 AM
This started around 1.30 am. & went on till right before sun up. I bet it made that roar 20 times up in the pasture, & 7 to 10 times down in that pond.

Detoxing
03-25-2011, 10:50 AM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeGPNC6qQCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alright, well you gotta tell us the story now. Or do you have a link to the thread you started about it?

Frazod
03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
This started around 1.30 am. & went on till right before sun up. I bet it made that roar 20 times up in the pasture, & 7 to 10 times down in that pond.

What did you do exactly? Just stay quiet?

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Alright, well you gotta tell us the story now. Or do you have a link to the thread you started about it?

I have never started a thread about it. I told Bugeater right away when i got back to Omaha & we logged on his cp, & tried to find the SOUND. Didnt really find anything. What I found last night on utube. is spot on.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 11:04 AM
after the dogs split. I walked about 25 yards or so to the shop. & grabbed a machete that was inside.went back built the fire up. It still didnt leave. so i started up my truck & drove it over to the dam & tried to shine my head lights on it. I honked my horn several time to try & scare it away. Didnt work.
just stayed up the rest of the night & made sure I had a good fire & easy access to my truck.

there was 1 other person with me that night He will tell you the same story. although he didnt wake up till it came down to the pond.

Frazod
03-25-2011, 11:08 AM
after the dogs split. I walked about 25 yards or so to the shop. & grabbed a machete that was inside.went back built the fire up. It still didnt leave. so i started up my truck & drove it over to the dam & tried to shine my head lights on it. I honked my horn several time to try & scare it away. Didnt work.
just stayed up the rest of the night & made sure I had a good fire & easy access to my truck.

Did you ever actually see anything?

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Did you ever actually see anything?

No. God I wish we had. Id give 5 years off my life to know what it was.
I have been camping on this property 3 or 4 times a year, 4 to 5 days at a crack, since 2004
no problems. just this 1 time

Frazod
03-25-2011, 12:18 PM
I have been camping on this property 3 or 4 times a year, 4 to 5 days at a crack, since 2004

Sure would have been a great time to have a .308 with a night scope handy.

Would you ever go back to this place?

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 12:46 PM

I still go back. I just dont camp out there until the weekends , when the place has a few other family's camping to. Bugs & Luv were on the property last fall for the train meet. I always go down a few days ahead of the meet, & help the old man set up & get ready for the show. I now stay in Rodgers Vill during the week & set up camp once everyone else shows up. No I wont camp by myself there ever again. I did buy a ATN 335 warrior night vision scope.
Its on a Mohawk 600. It & my 45 are with me when I camp there now.

salame
03-25-2011, 01:06 PM

man I would have shit my pants

ThaVirus
03-25-2011, 01:09 PM
This shit always interests me. You gotta be skeptical at this point but there really is a lot of the world that we haven't fully explored. If I remember right, I'd heard about a fish they found off the coast of Africa that they had thought extinct for 75 millions years, it was called Coelocanth or something like that. Obviously that's in the ocean and the regular human doesn't have much access to it's wonders with the eye; but there are parts of the Amazon, Congo, and even North American forests that are as equally unexplored.

I was actually reading about the possibility of dinosaur-like creatures still in the Congo today. Apparently local tribes claim to have seen large lizard creatures in the swamps and forests. These people are not educated and have never laid eyes on a textbook in their lives, yet when showed pictures of what we believe dinosaurs look like, they identify as a perfect match... It really makes you wonder.

Halfcan
03-25-2011, 01:11 PM
That video is stoopid. For those that have actually seen the species-they know that most of the pictures out there are false.

I encountered one in British Columbia. It walked in the middle of the road in front of a semi and almost caused a 10 car pile up on the side of a winding mountain road.

We were 5 cars back and got a clear view. It was probably close to 6/5 and was extremely muscled. It was very relaxed and turned and looked right at us. It had a round head-short black hair all over its body, walked like a human. Its face was leathery almost ape like and then just stepped right over the gaurd rail like it was nothing.

People will crucify me on here-but I know what I saw. When you see an unidentified species Your mind just shuts down. I did some checking and there have been dozens of sightings in the same area, foot prints, hair samples ect.

They do exist.

Detoxing
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
That video is stoopid. For those that have actually seen the species-they know that most of the pictures out there are false.

I encountered one in British Columbia. It walked in the middle of the road in front of a semi and almost caused a 10 car pile up on the side of a winding mountain road.

We were 5 cars back and got a clear view. It was probably close to 6/5 and was extremely muscled. It was very relaxed and turned and looked right at us. It had a round head-short black hair all over its body, walked like a human. Its face was leathery almost ape like and then just stepped right over the gaurd rail like it was nothing.

People will crucify me on here-but I know what I saw. When you see an unidentified species Your mind just shuts down. I did some checking and there have been dozens of sightings in the same area, foot prints, hair samples ect.

They do exist.

Hrmmm.....This stuff use to fascinate me as a kid, still does actually. More description?

Detoxing
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I was actually reading about the possibility of dinosaur-like creatures still in the Congo today. Apparently local tribes claim to have seen large lizard creatures in the swamps and forests. These people are not educated and have never laid eyes on a textbook in their lives, yet when showed pictures of what we believe dinosaurs look like, they identify as a perfect match... It really makes you wonder.

remember the link?

Frazod
03-25-2011, 01:28 PM
I still go back. I just dont camp out there until the weekends , when the place has a few other family's camping to. Bugs & Luv were on the property last fall for the train meet. I always go down a few days ahead of the meet, & help the old man set up & get ready for the show. I now stay in Rodgers Vill during the week & set up camp once everyone else shows up. No I wont camp by myself there ever again. I did buy a ATN 335 warrior night vision scope.
Its on a Mohawk 600. It & my 45 are with me when I camp there now.

You might want to bring a shovel, too. In case you end up putting a round through the head of some asshole wearing a gorilla costume and need to do some digging. :)

ThaVirus
03-25-2011, 01:53 PM
remember the link?

No I don't, sorry. I'm actually on my phone so I can't look into it at the moment, but I want to say they called it "Mboke Mbele" or something like that (it supposedly looks like a sauropod). You can probably do a google search of "dinosaurs in the Congo" and something should come up. I should warn you the site I was looking at seemed kinda sketch so I wouldn't swear by it's validity but it's worth a look if you're interested...

Jerm
03-25-2011, 01:55 PM

Mokele Mbembe.

There was an episode of MonsterQuest about it where they had a tribe draw in the dirt what they saw and they drew a Sauropod dinosaur to a T...it was crazy to see.

Detoxing
03-25-2011, 02:02 PM
No I don't, sorry. I'm actually on my phone so I can't look into it at the moment, but I want to say they called it "Mboke Mbele" or something like that (it supposedly looks like a sauropod). You can probably do a google search of "dinosaurs in the Congo" and something should come up. I should warn you the site I was looking at seemed kinda sketch so I wouldn't swear by it's validity but it's worth a look if you're interested...

Yeah I found it, Thanks.

Bwana
03-25-2011, 02:03 PM

HMMM?

http://www.rap4.com/images/t68/T68_Frostbite_Sniper_Night_Vision_Scope.jpg

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
HMMM?

http://www.rap4.com/images/t68/T68_Frostbite_Sniper_Night_Vision_Scope.jpg

I could shoot a Bigfoot in your front yard, from my house with that rig.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-25-2011, 03:46 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GeGPNC6qQCY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
Holy fuck.

Heh, when I went there I slept in my van after hearing about his experience. I also ran the cord to the light for our campsite through my van so I could turn it on in the event Bigfoot came rustling around out there, although I probably would've been too busy pissing my pants to turn it on had he actually shown up.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I found out a month ago when this subject came up on face book. Im far from the only one in Missouri to have had weird shit happen.
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=mo

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
You will like this one Bugeater. look at what county
YEAR: 2010

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: September

DATE: 9-6-10

STATE: Missouri

COUNTY: McDonald County

LOCATION DETAILS: It happened the north end of main street.Right beside honey creek.

NEAREST TOWN: south west city missouri

NEAREST ROAD: main street

OBSERVED: It was 1250 am labor day. Was on the way home fishing with two buddies.I was taking one home when he said what is that a big dog up ahead.There was a trash can up ahead and something was trying to hide behind it but was too big. I go fifteen feet from the trash can and it stood up.I never in my life was i prepared for what i saw,We all looked at it and i pulled in real fast and it took off in front of my head lights ten foot from us.It had long hair about 5 or six inches long and turned and looked at us twice to see if we were on his tail i guess.This was a face to face incounter with this thing. He had his head in a trash can eating something.Thats how we got so close he didn't see us comeing. He left a foot print behind and the police took a picture of it.What really sucks is no one really take us seriously on this,We all three know what we saw.We was fifteen feet at the most from it the whole time chaseing it with my truck,It ran behind a building where i couldn't drive.I went and looked in the trash can to see what he was eating.There was some trash some one threw in there that had some mcdonalds.cupcakes and a chocolate milk container in it.The bank is right across the street from where we spotted the thing.I know that theres a good chance they might have it on one of their cameras.Theres a bunch of cameras pointing all over the bank if theres footage its some good stuff.

ALSO NOTICED: There are a bunch of to go boxes of food and trash by the creek where something has been takeing food out of the trash can and eating it by the creek.

OTHER WITNESSES: Two other witnesses in the truck with we.Thay saw it plain as day for about 8 seconds in front of my truck fifteen feet away .trying to run from my truck.

OTHER STORIES: No i haven't the closest one is newton county 25 miles away.

TIME AND CONDITIONS: It happend at 1250 am sept 6 2010.Ther were pole lighst on and my head lights on it fifteen feet from me.

ENVIRONMENT: There a bridge where the creek runs under it.at the end of the bridge is the trash can it was digging in.

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-25-2011, 04:09 PM
McDonald County? It's probably Skivvy.

LiveSteam
03-25-2011, 04:11 PM
McDonald County? It's probably Skivvy.

I was wondering if it was low water bridge

Cheater5
03-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I remember being told by my older brother, and then again in Boy Scouts about "Mo-Mo" the Missouri monster. Of course it scared the shite out of me (us). Then as an adult I spent some time up in the Pacific northwest (Fort Lewis area), and met some dudes who straight-up do not joke about 'Him'...I've also been kind of a geek about bigfoot, or the prospect of a hairy man roaming around. I'm all about watching Monster Quest or Destination Truth when they go searching for one.

Halfcan
03-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Hrmmm.....This stuff use to fascinate me as a kid, still does actually. More description?

Well we were in vacation heading west through the winding hills of British Colombia. Its beautiful there. We had just stopped and saw a family of mountain goats-pretty awesome!

As we come around the turn about 35 mph, suddenly there are cars stopped. I slammed the breaks on, throwing most everything to the front of the van. We came inches from a major colision as the people behind us did the same. I front was a flat bed hauler truck-commercial transport.

I noticed some brown fur moving just over the top of the truck. I figured it was a moose or elk, something big. As it cleared it was nothing I had ever seen. It was like an athelete in a monkey suit-sorry that seems stupid-but I say that beacuse it was so trim and defined. It had short brown hair and every muscle jsut stood out. As it walked causually it turned and looked right at us. Holy shit-we were just dumbstuck. It stepped right over one stride the gaurd like nothing.

i had a camera and video camera right next to me but it happened so fast-I got nothing. When traffic cleared we pulled up there. It was gone.

KC Tattoo
03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXBWsvs5YdA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dXBWsvs5YdA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

How can this not be the most convincing Sasquatch video?

Rain Man
03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
You will like this one Bugeater. look at what county

Oh, my god. McDonald's sells cupcakes now?

Frosty
03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I found out a month ago when this subject came up on face book. Im far from the only one in Missouri to have had weird shit happen.
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=mo

Woot! Washington wins with the most sightings! :rockon:

Psyko Tek
03-25-2011, 10:01 PM
my GAwd
I think I fucked her last new years eve

she was tight
but smelled bad

Frosty
03-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Woot! Washington wins with the most sightings! :rockon:

This is not far from where I live.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=1113

ALSO NOTICED: October of 1984 or 85. We now owned a cabin about a quarter mile from home mentioned above. One evening between 11:30-midnight, I let our puppy out for walk and was standing on the porch waiting for it to do it's business. I heard a scream, not a cat, not any animal I have heard before. The dog freaked out and ran into the house and would not go back out. I heard two or three scream altogether. I was not scared as it did not seem close, but I went back into the house.

That was a cougar, dumbass. :spock:

Pennywise
03-26-2011, 10:18 AM
If anyone hears reports about a monster atop a lawnmower or palming a weedeater down in Texas today, its me.

Feel free to shoot a video.

Easy 6
03-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Well, since i've never seen one, i'm gonna go ahead & guarantee that they dont exist.

Spott
03-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Isn't that the chick from that Burger King?

kepp
03-28-2011, 10:11 AM
If anyone hears reports about a monster atop a lawnmower or palming a weedeater down in Texas today, its me.

Feel free to shoot a video.

Remember to wave though.