PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Border Patrol Rips Big Sis.

HonestChieffan
03-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Truth and honesty does not come easily to the Obama Administration.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/janet-napolitano-550x366.jpg

(Washington Times)- The U.S. Border Patrol union says Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s comments reassuring Americans that the U.S. border with Mexico is safe and open for business are “wrong and give citizens a false sense of security.”

“It is time for the political games to stop for fear of insulting the government of Mexico,” the National Border Patrol Council said in a statement. “U.S. citizens are being kidnapped and killed while our Border Patrol agents fight a war at home that no one will allow them to win.

“Not one more Border Patrol agent should fall or citizen be victimized because our government fails to act,” said the NBPC, which represents all 17,500 non-supervisory U.S. Border Patrol agents. “Mexico is hemorrhaging violence, and we are being hit with the splatter.”

Ms. Napolitano told border-area mayors and business leaders in El Paso, Texas, on Thursday that the U.S.-Mexico border is safer than ever, adding that perceptions that the border area is at its most dangerous right now are false.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/27/napolitanos-comments-on-border-wrong/

Bump
03-28-2011, 11:21 AM
I bet if an oil CEO got shot and killed, something would happen. America cares not for the common man, only the top 1% gets what they want.

Chief Faithful
03-29-2011, 08:47 AM
I bet if an oil CEO got shot and killed, something would happen. America cares not for the common man, only the top 1% gets what they want.

Only if the CEO worked for a non-American oil company.

Otter
03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Shocking

ClevelandBronco
03-29-2011, 10:54 AM

Fucking brilliant.

headsnap
03-29-2011, 12:12 PM

who is this mult?

Kotter?