PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security We are doomed!

orange
03-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Threats Claim Nuclear Bombs Hidden All Over U.S.
March 29, 2011 10:04 PM

CHICAGO (CBS 2) – The threats came in the mail and to date, there have been 25 letters that warn of nuclear bombs destroying America.

People who got them called the FBI and CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman learned, the Bureau’s Chicago office is leading the investigation.

FBI Special Agent Andre Zavala said, “Yes, they alarmed a lot of people.”

Attorney Tracy Rizzo was alarmed. A number of days ago, an envelope, with a Chicago postmark and a hand-written address to her private investigations firm, came in the mail.

The letter inside said, “The Al-Qaeda organization has planted 160 nuclear bombs throughout the U.S. in schools, stadiums, churches, stores, financial institutions and government buildings.” It also said, “This is a suicide mission for us.”

The writer, who claims to be Osama Bin Laden, tells the reader the nukes are remotely controlled. “It was clear the writer wanted to scare me,” said Rizzo, “Yes, it frightened me.” Rizzo was one of eight people in the Chicago area to contact the FBI.

Agencies in Oregon, California, Texas and Florida also got the letter with the Chicago postmark.

“There are items in the letter that lead us to believe it is a hoax,” said Zavala. “There are several demands documented that aren’t fully coherent.”

He said much of what’s in the message doesn’t add up, but in a post 9-11 world, the FBI can’t let it go – even if it does appear to be a hoax.

“The FBI investigates every element. We can’t take that chance,” said Zavala.

So, why the threats?

The writer alluded to how families in Afghanistan have to live. The FBI said it will find that writer, and when it does, he could face 5 to 10 years in prison for each letter mailed. Anyone who’s received a similar letter should call the FBI.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/03/29/threats-claim-nuclear-bombs-hidden-all-over-u-s/

:huh:

mlyonsd
03-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok, I have room for about 3-4 families out here in the middle of nowhere. You'll all be assigned chores though. Even your fat stupid kids.

Inspector
03-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Wait...what's this package under my desk. Let me take a loo.......

trndobrd
03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Attorney Tracy Rizzo was alarmed. A number of days ago, an envelope, with a Chicago postmark and a hand-written address to her private investigations firm, came in the mail.

The writer, who claims to be Osama Bin Laden, tells the reader the nukes are remotely controlled.

All the time, money and blood sacrificed looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan, when he's been working at a pizza joint in Chicago the whole time. :doh!:

Bowser
03-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Ok, I have room for about 3-4 families out here in the middle of nowhere. You'll all be assigned chores though. Even your fat stupid kids.

I'll thank you for not calling my kids fat. Dick.

BucEyedPea
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM

My kid's not fat or stupid.

Bowser
03-30-2011, 03:41 PM
And if I were of the conspiracy thinking masses, I've always wondered if there was some type of nuke buried under every town of say, 100,000 or more. If the country ever went to shit, they could just nuke a few towns and settle everyone down again. But I'm not, so I don't.

All the time, money and blood sacrificed looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan, when he's been working at a pizza joint in Chicago the whole time. :doh!:

I bet he makes a real good pizza pie.

BucEyedPea
03-30-2011, 03:41 PM
So I guess Iraq wasn't a success afterall. I mean we're fighting them over there so they won't fight over here.

Bowser
03-30-2011, 03:43 PM
“There are items in the letter that lead us to believe it is a hoax,” said Zavala. “There are several demands documented that aren’t fully coherent.”

"We would like a ransom of....... one MILLION dollars!"

*laughter*

"Oh, sorry. We meant........ one BILLLLLLION dollars!"

*widespread panic*

Hydrae
03-30-2011, 03:43 PM
I bet he makes a real good pizza pie.

But don't order pepperoni on that pizza or he will KEEEL you! :)

orange
03-30-2011, 03:44 PM

Not a pizzaria...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/31500/Osama-Bin-Laden-Mexican-----31855.jpg

mikey23545
03-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Takes after the father, then, I guess...

Chief Henry
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Thats alright...if a bomb does go off in the USA - the left with Obama as the head cheerleader/community organizer with an approval rating now of 42 % will blame it on Bush...and the lapdogs in the MSM will wag thier tails in approval.

BucEyedPea
03-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Takes after the father, then, I guess...

It's a she and her father is tall and slim.

mikey23545
03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
It's a she and her father is tall and slim.

Wow, you're really proving my point... LMAO

BucEyedPea
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Wow, you're really proving my point... LMAO

No I got it...I'm playin' it back. ROFL Stoooooooopid Geeeezer! :LOL:

Otter
03-30-2011, 04:10 PM
If their gonna make shit up at least make it believable. 160? Come on!

mikey23545
03-30-2011, 04:18 PM
No I got it...I'm playin' it back. ROFL Stoooooooopid Geeeezer! :LOL:

Touche! LMAO

durtyrute
03-30-2011, 04:24 PM
So I guess Iraq wasn't a success afterall. I mean we're fighting them over there so they won't fight over here.

Imagine that

mlyonsd
03-30-2011, 05:16 PM

You'll of course be assigned to the kitchen.

Peeling potatoes, doing dishes and such.

Bewbies
03-30-2011, 05:52 PM
I expected to see lots of liberals telling us that Obama leaked this out to help his re-election campaign and his poll numbers. :)

orange
03-30-2011, 06:02 PM
I expected to see lots of liberals telling us that Obama leaked this out to help his re-election campaign and his poll numbers. :)

Are we in the red, yet?

http://www.bettybowers.com/graphics/alerts_for_cp.gif

p.s. that picture has an interesting name :hmmm:

patteeu
03-30-2011, 06:38 PM
I'll thank you for not calling my kids fat. Dick.

Have you considered the possibility that he wasn't speaking to you?

Maybe he was talking to your parents.

Rain Man
03-30-2011, 06:51 PM

It sounds like he or she doesn't get chores, then, if I'm reading the rules right.

Rain Man
03-30-2011, 06:54 PM

Can my wife and I and our cat reserve a spot? I can make very good Jiffy corn bread and handle all your polling needs. My wife sews and can handle our strategic plan, and our cat is very good at reducing stress by being petted.

mlyonsd
03-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Can my wife and I and our cat reserve a spot? I can make very good Jiffy corn break and handle all your polling needs. My wife sews and can handle our strategic plan, and our cat is very good at reducing stress by being petted.

In. Just be warned that if you're out for a jog here the dogs that are chasing you are coyotes and they travel in packs. And if they've been subjected to various levels of radiation there is an outside chance they'll be able to drive cars.

I don't know what Jiffy corn break is but it's probably better than the French stuff BEP makes.

My wife sews too, maybe your wife and her could make us a new national flag. You can do the polling for our new nations name.

Rain Man
03-30-2011, 07:34 PM
In. Just be warned that if you're out for a jog here the dogs that are chasing you are coyotes and they travel in packs. And if they've been subjected to various levels of radiation there is an outside chance they'll be able to drive cars.

I don't know what Jiffy corn break is but it's probably better than the French stuff BEP makes.

My wife sews too, maybe your wife and her could make us a new national flag. You can do the polling for our new nations name.

I'm liking this plan. I'll start working on some design ideas for flags. I'm thinking something in a tartan, with maybe a pouncing ocelot in the foreground.

mlyonsd
03-30-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm liking this plan. I'll start working on some design ideas for flags. I'm thinking something in a tartan, with maybe a pouncing ocelot in the foreground.

Liking the tartan since I have a lot of Scottish in me. Grandma was a Maxwell but don't let that influence you. The ocelot is ok....make it pouncing on a godzilla like snake or something.

Brock
03-30-2011, 07:55 PM
I doubt AQ has anything to do with it, but would it really be a big surprise if there were nuclear bombs hidden in our country? The cold war went on for a long, long time. And of course, there's also THE JOOOZ.

BucEyedPea
03-31-2011, 09:16 AM

There's this idea in hi-up political circles that a president can boost his support numbers if he starts a war and wins it ( or appears to win it).
I read the Bush's believed in this. IIRC it was mentioned by one of Papa's biographers.