PDA

View Full Version : General Politics New blog post

big nasty kcnut
03-31-2011, 03:10 AM
http://theessexblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/palin-storm-is-coming.html check it out.

RubberSponge
03-31-2011, 04:16 AM
went from red and black to black and silver

I bet she felt icky, bet she asked for a clorox wipe

umm can you explain the reasoning behind this...

Listen if your a libs and you don't like what I'm saying then [B]leave a comment that don't have hate and explain yourselves. If your a rinos like Mitten come on bring it sister. Come on suckabitch, Christie, Miss lindsey

big nasty kcnut
03-31-2011, 04:20 AM
Ok the republican like huckabee and romney. Are glorified wimps they hide and only come out when the polls are in their favor. I want a leader who don't wait for a poll to act. It's like herm edwards i never liked his indecisiveness. Todd Haley at least take a chance. i want a leader to lead not wimp out.

RubberSponge
03-31-2011, 05:36 AM
Ok the republican like huckabee and romney. Are glorified wimps they hide and only come out when the polls are in their favor. I want a leader who don't wait for a poll to act. It's like herm edwards i never liked his indecisiveness. Todd Haley at least take a chance. i want a leader to lead not wimp out.

oic

suckabitch is a person that responded to your blog. sorry not up to speed on deciphering clearly yet.

i bet she still felt icky though

big nasty kcnut
03-31-2011, 06:38 AM
no it's my nickname for mike huckabee i really hate that guy.

RubberSponge
03-31-2011, 07:37 AM
no it's my nickname for mike huckabee i really hate that guy.

ok but it's a hateful comment

why are you allowed to have a viable opinion while using hateful comments but liberals can't have any hate and must explain themselves?

is that a double standard, or not?

still betting she felt icky

SNR
03-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Huckabee loves his TV show. I don't think he runs this year