PDA

View Full Version : Obama Peter Boyles-Obama Fake Family Photo???

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Segment 1- Peter Boyles/Jerry Corsi

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04072011PETE6A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Segment 2- Peter Boyles/Jack Cashill

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04072011PETE7A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Obama Fake Family Photo????

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fA7hd3j1yHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam
04-08-2011, 12:47 AM
I would have to go with FAKE.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 02:27 AM
As much as I'd like to find something — anything! — that would be a "gotcha," I don't think this is it.

In fact, I believe the exact opposite is true. The photograph with Mr. Obama in it is original and authentic and the photograph without him is a clumsy fake.

I have quite a bit of experience with Photoshop and to my eye there are several areas in the wall behind the bench that look like they were created by copying samples of the wall and dropping pieces back in with the cloning stamp tool. In the photograph that does not include Mr. Obama, repetitions in pattern occur in several instances that are far too uniform and redundant to be in keeping with the texture (an uneven texture absent of discernible pattern) of the wall as we see it in the far right of both photographs.

In my opinion, the amateurish trickery is that Mr. Obama has been removed from the authentic image, his grandmother has been slid into place beside his grandfather, and the missing pieces of the wall that were originally obscured by his grandmother have been recreated by repeatedly using pieces of the wall in the original photo.

Look at the pattern in the wall beside his grandmother in the photograph without Mr. Obama and tell me that you don't see pieces of it repeated over and again.

The shame is that it's not even a good forgery. The hack who did this work certainly didn't take the time to cover his tracks. It would have been so easy if the forger had taken the time to soften the edges of his stamp, play with the opacity settings of the tool, and continually resample and apply the stamp in a more random fashion.

Alas.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 02:33 AM
IMO, there is glaring evidence of the cloning stamp tool in the highlighted areas.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 02:42 AM
By the way, it makes much more sense to me for the grandfather's hand to be in the authentic photo and absent from the fake photo.

CrazyPhuD
04-08-2011, 03:16 AM
IMO, there is glaring evidence of the cloning stamp tool in the highlighted areas.

Heh yes that's a seriously bad fake...

bowener
04-08-2011, 03:27 AM
Heh yes that's a seriously bad fake...

...but, the guy found it on the internet!

teedubya
04-08-2011, 03:49 AM
The couple sitting next to each other is a very bad photoshop. Cleveland is right. Horrible clone stamping... look at the mortar on the top right brick. Horribly done.

Amnorix
04-08-2011, 07:21 AM
It's not as strong a piece of evidence as the clone stamping, but that bag...thing... that was inserted between the couple to account for the different leg positions --what the hell couple says "oh, we're taking a picture and have an extra bag --- what do we do with it ---- oh, I know, we'll put it between us and make it the center point of the picture." :spock:

The thing to keep in mind here, especially as Donald Trump starts to exert his financial might, is the extreme measures that people will go to to "disprove" the fairly obvious fact (IMHO the newspaper articles resolve ALL doubt) that Obama was born in Hawaii etc.

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
As much as I'd like to find something — anything! — that would be a "gotcha," I don't think this is it.

In fact, I believe the exact opposite is true. The photograph with Mr. Obama in it is original and authentic and the photograph without him is a clumsy fake.

I have quite a bit of experience with Photoshop and to my eye there are several areas in the wall behind the bench that look like they were created by copying samples of the wall and dropping pieces back in with the cloning stamp tool. In the photograph that does not include Mr. Obama, repetitions in pattern occur in several instances that are far too uniform and redundant to be in keeping with the texture (an uneven texture absent of discernible pattern) of the wall as we see it in the far right of both photographs.

In my opinion, the amateurish trickery is that Mr. Obama has been removed from the authentic image, his grandmother has been slid into place beside his grandfather, and the missing pieces of the wall that were originally obscured by his grandmother have been recreated by repeatedly using pieces of the wall in the original photo.

Look at the pattern in the wall beside his grandmother in the photograph without Mr. Obama and tell me that you don't see pieces of it repeated over and again.

The shame is that it's not even a good forgery. The hack who did this work certainly didn't take the time to cover his tracks. It would have been so easy if the forger had taken the time to soften the edges of his stamp, play with the opacity settings of the tool, and continually resample and apply the stamp in a more random fashion.

Alas.

Cleveland, call into Boyles during the 8:00 hr this a.m. he is having this guy on who did this video and challenge this guy:thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 08:32 AM
It's not as strong a piece of evidence as the clone stamping, but that bag...thing... that was inserted between the couple to account for the different leg positions --what the hell couple says "oh, we're taking a picture and have an extra bag --- what do we do with it ---- oh, I know, we'll put it between us and make it the center point of the picture." :spock:

The thing to keep in mind here, especially as Donald Trump starts to exert his financial might, is the extreme measures that people will go to to "disprove" the fairly obvious fact (IMHO the newspaper articles resolve ALL doubt) that Obama was born in Hawaii etc.

Hawaii or bust!!! Show the long form!!!!:thumb: He is a dual and Davis is his daddy is what he is hiding IMO. He was probably born at home in Hawaii and is hiding the long form for the reasons I mentioned previously.:thumb:

morphius
04-08-2011, 08:49 AM

Alas.
Yup, especially the bottom row of rock, its easy to see the repetition that just isn't going to happen in a wall like that.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm listening to the show now. As of this morning, the guy's story has changed. NOW, he's saying that BOTH photos are faked.

I have no idea what the guy's point is yet.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:19 AM
He's saying that the "floating" hand is "the wrong hand (wrong side)." That seems dead wrong to me. The thumb is on the proper side, so I don't know what he's seeing that I'm not.

Also, there's some mention of a wedding ring that is supposedly on Mr. Obama's hand (presumably, he wouldn't have been married at the time of the photo. I see the pixels they’re referring to, but I wouldn't say that something that small could be definitively shown to be a wedding ring.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Looking closer at the hand, I'd say that the "ring" would have to be very wide to show up in that many pixels due to foreshortening. I think we're seeing finger highlights separated by knuckle shadow.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Someone has now mentioned that Mr. Obama's knee is still in the photo of the grandparents. Flipping back and forth between the two photos, I would agree that his knee has been left in and the missing bit of his grandfather's knee has been airbrushed in.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Again, the accuser is back to saying (as of this morning, but not in the video that was available last night) that neither photo is authentic as we're seeing them here. He still hasn't pointed out any visual evidence that would indicate that the photo of the three is faked.

Jenson71
04-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Someone has now mentioned that Mr. Obama's knee is still in the photo of the grandparents. Flipping back and forth between the two photos, I would agree that his knee has been left in and the missing bit of his grandfather's knee has been airbrushed in.

Yeah Sportsshrink, that random knee between grandma and grandpa definitely throws the two-people-picture for a loop.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm going to keep listening to this thing, but it's not a football game. You guys probably don't need regular updates. I'll revisit after the show is over.

I think the guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and he's just hoping to get through this morning without making a complete fool of himself.

ROYC75
04-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Fake !

It appears that not only the scratch, but the grandfather could have his finger tips of his left hand on his wife's elbow. How do you explain the blue area between Obama & his grandpa ?

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Okay, so at the end the guy's position is that both images are fakes. It's very obvious that the photo of the grandparents alone is inauthentic. Reasons for creating that image could be as innocent as a family member wanting a photo of just the two grandparents, or as shady as someone wanting to plant ridiculous evidence that's easily proven to be false to make fools of birthers who are taken in by the ruse.

The only visual evidence given for the falsity of the three-person image is the possibility of a wedding ring on Mr. Obama's finger, the supposedly impossible positioning of his grandfather's left arm and hand and the idea that the hand has the thumb on the wrong side. I don't agree with any of that. The finger shows shadow and highlight, not a ring; the position of his grandfather's shoulder is obscured by the internal padding structure of the suit jacket; the hand has the thumb on the correct side, as far as I can tell. The supposed "motive" for someone producing this "doctored" photo is to show familial closeness that didn't actually exist, according to the accuser.

The visual evidence that the three-person image is doctored is being misinterpreted by the accuser, as far as I can tell. The motive in and of itself doesn't damn the image.

I don't see any reason at all that the three-person photo should be suspect, and Boyles is either refusing to ask the accuser the tough question that he should be made to answer, or he just doesn't understand what those questions are.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Fake !

It appears that not only the scratch, but the grandfather could have his finger tips of his left hand on his wife's elbow. How do you explain the blue area between Obama & his grandpa ?

By "blue area" do you mean the highlight on the edge of the grandfather's lapel? I explain that by noting that the man is wearing a suit that has a lapel and the sun is hitting the raised part on the short side of the seam. I see nothing suspicious about that area in the three person image.

RedNeckRaider
04-08-2011, 10:32 AM
It looks fake. The only cool part is when he goes away. I have reached to point where I cannot stand looking at the prick~

ROYC75
04-08-2011, 10:46 AM
By "blue area" do you mean the highlight on the edge of the grandfather's lapel? I explain that by noting that the man is wearing a suit that has a lapel and the sun is hitting the raised part on the short side of the seam. I see nothing suspicious about that area in the three person image.

The blue shaded area between Obama and his grandfather, just below shoulder height that should be the color of the wall.

orange
04-08-2011, 12:24 PM
For those (like me) who aren't going to waste eight minutes watching the video:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/03/ap_obama_grandparents_081021_main.jpg

and

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3032/obama20grandparents20su.jpg

Yeah, I know .... but I can't find the "normal" faked picture, yet ... although this one is every bit as authentic.

[edit] screengrab added

http://www.newser.com/getimage.aspx?mediaid=806482

orange
04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
The blue shaded area between Obama and his grandfather, just below shoulder height that should be the color of the wall.

It's a bit of grandpa's suit. Which absorbed the dark brick and caused the light cement to drop down into the gap when grandma scooted over.

orange
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
sportsshrink,

Are you ready to concede that Jack Cashill is a grifter? And a low-grade one at that? I hope you haven't sent him much.

orange
04-08-2011, 01:02 PM

p.s. I just realized...

THIS one was actually posted over a year ago.

Official Obama Pictures, with analysis

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:59:44 PM by capacommie

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2458646/posts

Cashill even stole the idea ... from a Freeper, no less! LMAO

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 01:04 PM
For those (like me) who aren't going to waste eight minutes watching the video:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/03/ap_obama_grandparents_081021_main.jpg

and

Yeah, I know .... but I can't find the "normal" faked picture, yet ... although this one is every bit as authentic.

[edit] screengrab added

http://www.newser.com/getimage.aspx?mediaid=806482

Clearly the picture without Obama is fake, but the one with him doesn't look right, either.

(I am guessing that this is because I had looked at the picture without him several times before I saw the picture with him, so it played a trick on my mind to see the pic with him.)

That said, a couple of things don't look right.

1. The grandfather's hand looks to be in a very unnatural position.
2. It looks odd that he is in front of his grandfather but behind his grandmother.
3. His right arm next to his grandfather doesn't look right. It's under the grandfather's lapel which is odd enough, but it's outside his lapel at the very bottom.
4. Barak's right knee doesn't look right next to his grandfather's leg. It's almost like the resolutions don't match.
5. Same thing for his left knee against his grandmother. Also, if you look at the spot where Barak's left leg separates from his grandmother's skirt, it looks funny in a digitally altered kind of way.
6. Barack is wearing a coat and a scarf. His grandmother isn't even wearing hose under her skirt.
7. That does look like a wedding ring.

The image is probably legit, but, if we're going to pick at the pictures, let's pick at the pictures.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 01:05 PM
p.s. I just realized...

THIS one was actually posted over a year ago.

Official Obama Pictures, with analysis

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:59:44 PM by capacommie

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2458646/posts

Cashill even stole the idea ... from a Freeper, no less! LMAO

Mr. Obama's knee is not in the joke version.

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 01:11 PM
The picture is bigger here if it helps.

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Clearly the picture without Obama is fake, but the one with him doesn't look right, either.

(I am guessing that this is because I had looked at the picture without him several times before I saw the picture with him, so it played a trick on my mind to see the pic with him.)

That said, a couple of things don't look right.

1. The grandfather's hand looks to be in a very unnatural position.
2. It looks odd that he is in front of his grandfather but behind his grandmother.
3. His right arm next to his grandfather doesn't look right. It's under the grandfather's lapel which is odd enough, but it's outside his lapel at the very bottom.
4. Barak's right knee doesn't look right next to his grandfather's leg. It's almost like the resolutions don't match.
5. Same thing for his left knee against his grandmother. Also, if you look at the spot where Barak's left leg separates from his grandmother's skirt, it looks funny in a digitally altered kind of way.
6. Barack is wearing a coat and a scarf. His grandmother isn't even wearing hose under her skirt.
7. That does look like a wedding ring.

It also looks like a highlight next to a shadow.

The image is probably legit, but, if we're going to pick at the pictures, let's pick at the pictures.

None of those areas (nor their clothing choices) are problematic to my eye.

orange
04-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Mr. Obama's knee is not in the joke version.

True. Dragoo did a much better job with his joke than Cashill's photoshopper.

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 01:15 PM
True. Dragoo did a much better job with his joke than Cashill's photoshopper.

The picture of the three of them that you posted and the larger one I pulled off of the link you posted are not the same (cropping aside). One or both of them have been doctored.

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Download the picture from the thumbnail I attached and zoom in on his "wedding ring". Was that shopped in? It doesn't look right when you zoom way in on it. The pixels look like they may have been edited.

orange
04-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Download the picture from the thumbnail I attached and zoom in on his "wedding ring". Was that shopped in? It doesn't look right when you zoom way in on it. The pixels look like they may have been edited.

It's an artifact. It wasn't edited. When you compress a photo with a continuous spectrum into a bitmap with a finite number of colors, you get artifacts; and when you further compress the bitmap into a jpg, you get more.

That's not a ring. It's a dark spot on his finger where many similar shades of brown have been reduced to a few. Compare it to the dark spot on his right pinky. They're the same. Grandma has a similar spot on the top edge of the frame of her glasses.

And what's with that light spot above his right eyebrow? Did somebody forget to shop in that pixel and the background is showing through? No. Artifact.

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 01:47 PM
It's an artifact. It wasn't edited. When you compress a photo with a continuous spectrum into a bitmap with a finite number of colors, you get artifacts; and when you further compress the bitmap into a jpg, you get more.

That's not a ring. It's a dark spot on his finger where many similar shades of brown have been reduced to a few. Compare it to the dark spot on his right pinky. They're the same. Grandma has a similar spot on the top edge of the frame of her glasses.

And what's with that light spot above his right eyebrow? Did somebody forget to shop in that pixel and the background is showing through? No. Artifact.

I'm no expert on photography, but it sounds like you're telling me that this photo proves that he was born in Africa, conspired with Bush to bomb the twin towers and the Pentagon, shot JFK, and bowed to the emperor of Japan. Is that accurate?

jiveturkey
04-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm no expert on photography, but it sounds like you're telling me that this photo proves that he was born in Africa, conspired with Bush to bomb the twin towers and the Pentagon, shot JFK, and bowed to the emperor of Japan. Is that accurate?
That's the way I read it.

Bring on the Trump!

orange
04-08-2011, 01:57 PM

Pretty much. Except the press is STILL hiding the fact that his knee is detachable.

p.s. I did a quick search for "photo compression artifacts" and I simply have to post this pic:

http://www.biij.org/2006/1/e6/fig7.jpg
Figure 7 (a, b, c) Lossy compression artifacts: the sample image is saved at progressively higher compression levels, starting at 1:1, then 1:10, then 1:30. Even at 1:30, the image remains very legible, though obvious visual glitches are present; (d) the 1:30 compressed image when zoomed at 5x. There is obvious smudging of detail, as well as a “blocking” artifact; a key characteristic of the JPEG lossy compression format.
http://www.biij.org/2006/1/e6/

It's Lenna! I remember Lenna. :drool:

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Pretty much. Except the press is STILL hiding the fact that his knee is detachable.

p.s. I did a quick search for "photo compression artifacts" and I simply have to post this pic:

http://www.biij.org/2006/1/e6/fig7.jpg
Figure 7 (a, b, c) Lossy compression artifacts: the sample image is saved at progressively higher compression levels, starting at 1:1, then 1:10, then 1:30. Even at 1:30, the image remains very legible, though obvious visual glitches are present; (d) the 1:30 compressed image when zoomed at 5x. There is obvious smudging of detail, as well as a “blocking” artifact; a key characteristic of the JPEG lossy compression format.

It still looks to me like his ring was digitally altered. It doesn't look like an artifact to my admittedly untrained eye.

orange
04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2wbrn12.jpg

orange
04-08-2011, 02:13 PM

“Lena Soderberg (born March 31, 1951 in Sweden; the actual Swedish spelling of this name is Lena Söderberg, but she is better known without the diacritics) appeared as a Playmate in the November 1972 issue of Playboy magazine, under the name Lenna Sjööblom. Her centerfold was photographed by Dwight Hooker.

Her photo (known as Lenna) is often used in the field of digital image processing. She was a guest at the 50th annual Conference of the Society for Imaging Science and Technology in 1997 where she gave a presentation about herself.”

Heh. I've learned something for today.

Pitt Gorilla
04-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Segment 1- Peter Boyles/Jerry Corsi

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04072011PETE6A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Segment 2- Peter Boyles/Jack Cashill

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04072011PETE7A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Obama Fake Family Photo????

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fA7hd3j1yHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Why post something like this?

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Why post something like this?

Gotta wake up the sheeple.

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 03:41 PM
both photos are fake and this photo came from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday during the election campaign. Kudos to some of you here who called it:thumb:

Here is the interview with Joe Brown

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04082011PETE8A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Here is the link about the photo coming from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512430/Obama-releases-pictures-family-album-rides-Super-Tuesday-wave.html

Obama is looking more Manchurian everyday:thumb:

The question then becomes will Obama's arrogant ego lead him and the Marxist Dem party and the Marxist Media to "their Nixonian moment"?

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Why post something like this?

Does the word "Manchurian" mean anything to you?

Listen to Peter and Joe above in my post and you will know why it matters:thumb:

orange
04-08-2011, 03:48 PM
You are a classic conspiricist. Your "evidence" is shown to be a lie and it just "proves" your case all the more. LMAO

You should see someone in mental health about that.

Jenson71
04-08-2011, 03:52 PM
both photos are fake and this photo came from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday during the election campaign. Kudos to some of you here who called it:thumb:

Why is the one with all three of them fake? Why would Obama fake it?

orange
04-08-2011, 03:54 PM

You see, you just don't understand.

Its all part of the false narrative that Obama had "a life," "a childhood," and "a family."

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 04:03 PM
You are a classic conspiricist. Your "evidence" is shown to be a lie and it just "proves" your case all the more. LMAO

You should see someone in mental health about that.

Hey "orange peel" is this all you got:shrug: Because their is more evidence mounting as the drumbeat gets louder everyday that Obama is totally "Manchurian"(a la Fraud)

Orange, the question will be now who will be Barry's "John Dean" that will lead Barry to his Nixonian moment?

ClevelandBronco
04-08-2011, 04:23 PM

I can't think of any devious reason on earth why that version of the photo would be faked.

Dave Lane
04-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I can't think of any devious reason on earth why that version of the photo would be faked.

The crazy has headed to new heights. I think I'm going to need an oxygen mask to re-enter DC till after the election.

ROYC75
04-09-2011, 10:45 AM
It's a bit of grandpa's suit. Which absorbed the dark brick and caused the light cement to drop down into the gap when grandma scooted over.

Personally, I think you are FOS.

It's a fake, a poor one at that.

Seriously, a piece of his suit ? It's even the wrong color of blue .

It doesn't look that big, must have used a lot of starch to get it to hold up like that.

Fishpicker
04-11-2011, 04:07 PM
they both look fake. the pic without Obama looks fake for reasons that Cleveland bronco already pointed out. the pic with Obama looks very strange too. Obama looks very yellow in his skin pigment. the two white people have a purplish pallor and look washed out. thats how it should be though. In sun lit photos, the brightness of the all encompassing light will wash out colors. Obama's skin tone has a bit more gray to it in other outdoors photos.

theres something wrong with the shadow coming from the white ladies right arm in that pic with Obama. thats much too dark. and its pretty much the same width of shadow along her arm.