PDA

View Full Version : Economics Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare

Otter
04-08-2011, 07:53 AM
http://nation.foxnews.com/illegal-immigrants/2011/04/05/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare

Surprise, surprise; Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.

Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisan Washington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.

Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania (59%).

------------

Huh, who would have guessed?

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 08:05 AM
This is exactly what the Lefty Marxists want in order to overwhelm our economic system to the point of collapse and it makes them feel good about themselves as well.

Warrior5
04-08-2011, 08:37 AM
How?

Simplex3
04-08-2011, 09:07 AM
The real question is why aren't we only allowing immigrants that add value to our society instead of letting in people who can't even take care of themselves.

Amnorix
04-08-2011, 09:20 AM
This is exactly what the Lefty Marxists want in order to overwhelm our economic system to the point of collapse and it makes them feel good about themselves as well.

:spock:

Rain Man
04-08-2011, 09:20 AM
The real question is why aren't we only allowing immigrants that add value to our society instead of letting in people who can't even take care of themselves.

That is indeed the real question. All statements about huddled masses aside, that should be the policy other than perhaps refugees.

chiefsnorth
04-08-2011, 09:21 AM

These undocumented Democrats are just the seeds of the next generation of the helpless entitlement class. Cultivation of voting blocks is a real concern in the lawmaking around immigration.

We have to keep in mind that there are people and places currently advocating allowing illegals to vote - it happened already in some local elections in California.

Simplex3
04-08-2011, 09:35 AM
That is indeed the real question. All statements about huddled masses aside, that should be the policy other than perhaps refugees.

The huddled masses were clear back when we needed to expand the gene pool and we were short on manual labor. That's not really the case today.

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 09:59 AM
I won't form an opinion until KCnative chimes in and tells us that we need to shampoo the red carpet we have rolled out to Mexico so as not to offend them.

LiveSteam
04-08-2011, 10:42 AM
I just tried to enjoy lunch at a Chinese buffet. But I could not, as the dominate language inside was Mexican Pig Latin.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:11 PM
ROFL Calling CIS non-partisan. That's rich.

I really like how I had to go search for the actual report and then when I get to the methodology section it's typical CIS bullshit assumptions so they can paint whatever picture they want.

If the kids are born here and qualify for the programs then they should receive them. If they are born in the United States then they are citizens.

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:13 PM

I really like how I had to go search for the actual report and then when I get to the methodology section it's typical CIS bullshit assumptions so they can paint whatever picture they want.

If the kids are born here and qualify for the programs then they should receive them. If they are born in the United States then they are citizens.

Shameless cockroach.

Donger
04-08-2011, 03:14 PM

And if the parents came here just so they could have a child entitled to such benefits?

mikey23545
04-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Those statistics are racist.

RNR
04-08-2011, 03:23 PM

Worthless shitbags. The time to run them out and control our boarders is years overdue. The legal kids if not taken back with the criminals we remove is the price of letting the shitbags in to begin with~

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Oh, and it's written by Stephen Camerota. I've throughly gone through his bullshit "research" papers before. All you have to do is look at the footnotes and lack thereof for some claims to realize this guy is a fucking hack.

For example,

Prior research indicates that Census Bureau data like the CPS capture the overwhelming majority of both legal and illegal immigrants

Statements like that need a footnote. Absolute crap masquerading as legitimate research.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:25 PM
And if the parents came here just so they could have a child entitled to such benefits?

You are aware that the legitimate research out there indicates that immigrants aren't coming here just to have babies right?

RNR
04-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Oh, and it's written by Stephen Camerota. I've throughly gone through his bullshit "research" papers before. All you have to do is look at the footnotes and lack thereof for some claims to realize this guy is a ****ing hack.

For example,

Statements like that need a footnote. Absolute crap masquerading as legitimate research.

I don't have to look anywhere to know the shitbags sneaking in our country and having babies to get on the gov tit need to be removed with or without their kids~

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Shameless cockroach.

Those statistics are racist.

Wow that didn't take you guys long. Just waiting on me to stop by huh?

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:29 PM
You are aware that the legitimate research out there indicates that immigrants aren't coming here just to have babies right?

Could you be any more of a puke?

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't have to look anywhere to know the shitbags sneaking in our country and having babies to get on the gov tit need to be removed with or without their kids~

Well, then remain ignorant. I can't help you if you want to shove your head up your ass.

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Wow that didn't take you guys long. Just waiting on me to stop by huh?

Yes I was. I need another iced tea.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Could you be any more of a puke?

Could you be any more of a retarded racist?

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Yes I was. I need another iced tea.

OH Snap! Like that hasn't been posted towards me before. :rolleyes:

RNR
04-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Well, then remain ignorant. I can't help you if you want to shove your head up your ass.

And by all means you remain a defender of shitbags that should not be here~

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Could you be any more of a retarded racist?

And there it goes, throwing out the false accusation of racism to deflect from your indefensible position.
How's it feel to be hated?

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:41 PM
And there it goes, throwing out the false accusation of racism to deflect from your indefensible position.
How's it feel to be hated?

False accusation? ROFL

When you use racial slurs (against more than one race too) and take racist positions then you are a racist.

FTR, I'm not the only one who has had said this either. I have pm's and reps from other posters who said to just let it go because you are a hate filled racist pos.

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:43 PM
False accusation? ROFL

When you use racial slurs (against more than one race too) and take racist positions then you are a racist.

FTR, I'm not the only one who has had said this either. I have pm's and reps from other posters who said to just let it go because you are a hate filled racist pos.

LMAO Pussy much?

Iowanian
04-08-2011, 03:48 PM
KCnative esta cullo grande

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:53 PM
LMAO Pussy much?

Seriously? You get called on being a racist and that's what you come up with? You really are retarded.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:54 PM
KCnative esta cullo grande

And you're a closet homosexual obsessed with penis and semen.

Donger
04-08-2011, 03:56 PM

I didn't say that was the only reason (in the real world). I was asking your opinion if they come just for that reason.

But you acknowledge that it is a perk, right?

vailpass
04-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Seriously? You get called on being a racist and that's what you come up with? You really are retarded.

Your baseless accusations are deflections from the issue at hand: your defense of illegal aliens sucking off of our system because they have screwed up their own country and are unable to succeed on their own.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I didn't say that was the only reason (in the real world). I was asking your opinion if they come just for that reason.

But you acknowledge that it is a perk, right?

Go look up legitimate research on the topic. I'm not your google machine and I'm not interested in playing the sophistry game today.

KC native
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Your baseless accusations are deflections from the issue at hand: your defense of illegal aliens sucking off of our system because they have screwed up their own country and are unable to succeed on their own.

ROFL baseless accusation? Talk about deflection.

Donger
04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Go look up legitimate research on the topic. I'm not your google machine and I'm not interested in playing the sophistry game today.

Well, I think that US citizenship is a perk. And it's a perk for the illegal parents, too. So, yeah, you don't really have to answer.

Donger
04-08-2011, 04:00 PM

You still don't acknowledge that Mexican isn't a race? Nor is Hispanic?

vailpass
04-08-2011, 04:10 PM

I would try to avoid discussing the matter of illegal aliens draining off our social systems too if I were you.

Iowanian
04-08-2011, 04:25 PM
kcnaive would like to be sodomized by an unwashed man.

banyon
04-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Legally, the kids should be entitled to the benefits.

This data persuades me though that we need to enact some laws or regs that require government workers to report illegal immigration parents to ice when they claim the benefits.

The level of abuse makes a constitutional amendment more plausible.

banyon
04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Legally, the kids should be entitled to the benefits.

This data persuades me though that we need to enact some laws or regs that require government workers to report illegal immigration parents to ice when they claim the benefits.

The level of abuse makes a constitutional amendment more plausible.

CrazyPhuD
04-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Actually the notion of illegal immigrants using anchor babies is pretty well known for anyone who lives in a border state. If I go in a grocery store in a hispanic area I see a pretty large number of foodstamps being used. more than any other areas.

As much as it might be harsh the answer to this problem is simple. At the federal level require the mother's immigration status to be verified after every birth. If she is illegal the baby and the mother are deported. The baby will still have citizenship but that child will be in it's home country.

The likely net effect of this policy would be that illegal immigrants would avoid hospitals for births. This would have a self correcting issue on anchor babies because no hospital, no birth certificate. No birth certificate, no citizenship.

The cost of this would be an increased infant mortality rate among illegal immigrants because they would avoid hospitals. But it would likely resolve the issue.

Bump
04-08-2011, 10:09 PM
you are really only ok here in America if you are in the bottom 10% or in the top 10%. Everything in between if pretty much fucked. Until we get some damn leaders who are willing to make some controversial, but needed judgment calls, everything will only get worse. All politicians are too worried about the next election and which companies need to get the most money to do anything right.

So, I say fuck it. Until Americans can wake up and revolt, nothing will ever ever ever happen to benefit the people. So may as well just not even worry about politics because nothing will get better for the common man, ever.