PDA

View Full Version : Life Fuck the police

Count Zarth
04-08-2011, 04:51 PM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ0bPt0fQV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ0bPt0fQV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110329/NEWS/103290336/State-police-investigating-hoop-incident

Delaware State Police are conducting an internal investigation into last week's confrontation between a Radnor Green family and a state trooper after the family's basketball hoop was removed by DelDOT because it was in the state's right of way.

Rep. Bryon Short, D-Highland Woods, said he is working to get the McCafferty family their basketball hoop back and have a fine against the family waived. He said he is investigating the law that brought about the removal.

Short said he is reserving comment about Friday's confrontation on Hilldale Court until he has more information. "I'm working on behalf of a constituent," he said.

State police declined to comment or identify the officer involved, citing an internal investigation into a complaint by the McCaffertys.

John McCafferty said he didn't file a formal complaint Monday, but he did speak with state police internal affairs.

State officials said Friday that basketball hoops, located on the edge of private property but facing the street, violate the state's Free Zone law, requiring the area immediately next to the pavement in subdivisions be free of obstructions.

In a part of the confrontation captured on video by The News Journal, a woman who appears to be a state police trooper tells the McCafferty family that they can have their basketball pole back after DelDOT removes it from the ground.

Moments later, after the pole is removed and put into a truck, the same trooper denies she ever made such an offer.

John McCafferty said the woman never clearly identified herself or which agency she was with but just issued orders.

The removal of the basketball goal was halted briefly Friday by Melissa McCafferty, who climbed to the top of the pole and refused to come down.

The trucks left but hours later came back with police, who threatened to arrest the family if they attempted to stop the DelDOT crew. The goal, which was permanently set in the ground near the edge of McCafferty's property on a cul-de-sac, was then removed, just as a number of other similar basketball hoops in the neighborhood had been removed earlier by DelDOT.

Short said he had been working with the McCaffertys since September, when the family was first warned their basketball hoop was in violation and could be removed by the state.

Melissa McCafferty said Monday that the family has received a largely positive response from people who feel they should have been allowed to keep their basketball hoop, including from a Californiaman who called the McCaffertys and volunteered to buy the family a new one.

Melissa McCafferty said her family did not install the pole -- it was there when they moved into the home in 2005. She said that according to people in the neighborhood, the pole was there at least as far back as 1995 and it may have been there as far back as the home's construction in 1950.

She said they had been trying to work things out with the state for weeks when crews showed up Friday.

Count Zarth
04-08-2011, 04:56 PM
FUCK THA POLICE

The Woman in Charge (blonde, in FBI hooded sweatshirt)

- She only identified herself to McCafferty as “the lieutenant on charge.”

- She wore an FBI hooded sweatshirt. McCafferty called the FBI and confirmed that she doesn’t work for the FBI. She is most likely a state trooper.

EMAIL PRINT
TEXT SIZE:
RATE: +4
- She was armed with a gun. When she first confronted McCafferty, she flashed the gun by pushing aside her sweatshirt and putting her hand on it. “She made sure I saw it,” said McCafferty. A disabled man with a cane, McCafferty said he felt threatened by the weapon.

- So far, the Delaware state police has refused to reveal her identity.

Threats & Obscene Language

- McCafferty’s wife Melissa sat on top of the basketball pole at one point to prevent its removal. While she was sitting there, she was called extremely obscene and derogatory names by the police officers. McCafferty’s son was present and heard the obscene language.

- The officers asked if McCafferty received any benefits from the state and threatened to take it away.

- The officers threatened to call McCafferty’s employer and have him fired.

- The officers threatened to impound McCafferty’s car (which at one point was blocking the basketball pole’s removal), take away his driver’s license, arrest him and his wife, and take away their kids.

Vehicles Present

-Aside from the police vehicles, there were at least three flatbed trucks (one was seen in the video) and one frontend loader (seen in the video, was used to dislodge basketball pole from ground). They were sent to remove the 7 or 8 basketball poles in the neighborhood that allegedly violated traffic laws.

- McCafferty said he thinks it’s misuse of taxpayer money.

The Basketball Pole

- The basketball pole was present on the property when McCafferty first moved in in 2005.

- According to a long-time resident of the neighborhood, it was built by construction workers who erected the houses in the neighborhood. They built the basketball pole to play basketball during breaks from construction work. After the housing construction was finished, the pole was likely left there at the request of the house’s first owner.

- Because of its decades of history, McCafferty thinks the pole should be grandfathered in and exempt from newer traffic laws.

What McCafferty Wants

- He still wants the basketball pole back (DelDOT took it away on one of its flatbed trucks).

-He said he has no ill will towards the Delaware state police in general, but he wants the five officers involved in this incident to be dishonorably discharged from duty.

threebag02
04-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Comin straight from the underground
Young ****a got it bad cuz I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority

Bump
04-08-2011, 04:57 PM
our tax dollars at work people

Bump
04-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I bet that cost at least 2 grand to do that.

Donger
04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Good. We can't have people playing basketball in the streets.

Gonzo
04-08-2011, 05:02 PM
This is the third sign of the apocalypse, btw.

1. Huge earthquake
2. Nuke plant failing
3. Basketball hoops all over Delaware being removed.

ARMAGEDDON!
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
04-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Good...street basketball goals are ghetto.

Count Zarth
04-08-2011, 05:13 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/5nizxz.jpg

Bane
04-08-2011, 05:14 PM
White on white crime has hit home finally.:facepalm:

LiveSteam
04-08-2011, 05:16 PM

1. Huge earthquake
2. Nuke plant failing

ARMAGEDDON!
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

If it was Omaha, them peeps would have been shot by our cops. Get down off the pole. NO!
bang bang bang, Story at 5

Phobia
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I mostly agree. That pole had to go. Next thing you know gangs move into the neighborhood.

-King-
04-08-2011, 05:36 PM
LMAO That dumb bitch cop got caught on camera. Have fun with that dumb fuck.

Valiant
04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
If they have on tape the cops harassing the woman like they do the dumb blond one who was caught lying I would be trying to have them fired also.. If nothing comes of it, I am ****ing the neighbors house up that called in..

The other thing I would do is put the pole back in, just further back in the property to code then drape the fucking thing back over the street.. Hell get all the neighbors to do it..

Lzen
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Good example of abuse of power. Bitch needs to find a different line of work.

bevischief
04-08-2011, 06:07 PM

1. Huge earthquake
2. Nuke plant failing

ARMAGEDDON!
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

crossbow
04-08-2011, 06:21 PM
O'er the Land of the Free
and the home of the:

politically correct Nazi's obsessed with conformity
and intolerant of individualism.

seclark
04-08-2011, 06:28 PM
i cry, because all these posts, and nothing from old skip.
sec

Buck
04-08-2011, 06:31 PM
May have been the letter of the law but certainly not the spirit of it.

BIG_DADDY
04-08-2011, 06:57 PM
This video would have been a lot better if dude had went back in his house, grabbed his gun and littered the streets with their bloody dying carcasses. Next the camera man should have followed him down to the house of the person who made the initial complaint, filmed him kicking in their door, tying them to chairs and lighting their house on fire. Yea, that's exactly what this video needed.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:21 AM
This video would have been a lot better if dude had went back in his house, grabbed his gun and littered the streets with their bloody dying carcasses. Next the camera man should have followed him down to the house of the person who made the initial complaint, filmed him kicking in their door, tying them to chairs and lighting their house on fire. Yea, that's exactly what this video needed.

OK, seriously the response from the community should be that we obviously have WAY too many police as they are obviously bored so we should reduce the police force by 50%. Actually we need to do this across the board for all government employees but some situations are more obvious that others like this one.

kcfanXIII
04-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Good example of abuse of power. Bitch needs to be dragged down main street, then tarred and feathered.

FYP.... power tripping cops need to be put in their place in a big way.

kcfanXIII
04-09-2011, 10:45 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qdxh-KaSBSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and i think they went too easy on the fucking pigs. it would have been fitting if one of the players took his cleat and stomped his face.

then, while he was in the hospital, treat his family like nazi sympathizers in france after the US drove the fermans out. turn his pig loving wife out on the street and force her to turn tricks, while giving her just enough money to keep their family on the edge of starvation. oh ya, and burn their houses with all their possessions.

thebrad84
04-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Meh. If the traffic laws state the city right of way must be free of obstructions, then i have no problems with the city removing the goals. I have no doubts the home owners were given plenty of notice to remove the goals themselves and they chose not to. The only thing that was shitty about this was that female officer telling the guy he could keep his goal and then after he cooperated to allow it to be removed she told him he couldn't. Regardless of the city's right to seize said obstructions, that was a chickenshit thing to do to the husband.

vailpass
04-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Immature, ignorant thread title.

kcfanXIII
04-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Meh. If the traffic laws state the city right of way must be free of obstructions, then i have no problems with the city removing the goals. I have no doubts the home owners were given plenty of notice to remove the goals themselves and they chose not to. The only thing that was shitty about this was that female officer telling the guy he could keep his goal and then after he cooperated to allow it to be removed she told him he couldn't. Regardless of the city's right to seize said obstructions, that was a chickenshit thing to do to the husband.

Most new codes allow a grandfather clause. The codes for pools, for example, are constantly changing. How deep it can be, how high your fence around it has to be, or where you can drain your water. Hell the federal government last year enacted a law prohibiting drains in the bottom of pools, and we don't have to go around changing existing pools.

Frazod
04-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Nice to know that as broke as every government body claims to be, they can still afford to do important work like this. :shake:

CaliforniaChief
04-09-2011, 11:27 AM
ROFL @ 2:40 when the guy says "March Sadness."

crazycoffey
04-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Good example of abuse of power. Bitch needs to find a different line of work.

what does she do wrong? I didn't notice anything that bad, she over reacted a bit, but you're going to tell me he didn't?

Its a freaking Basket Ball pole, that was deemed to be too close to the roadway. The guy and the girl popo even talk about letters sent back and forth about the issue.

I bet it wasn't even her call to move the stupid things. Some Garbage man complained, he boss lobbied to have them moved, some politician, these residence could have even voted for, decided to have them moved and organized the letters, and the removal after a set amount of time.

Much ado about nothing, if you ask me. Shame on both sides, but the only moral decline I saw was the woman sitting on the BBpole and the man yelling at a female officer.

They were probably having an acid flashback to the 60's....

crazycoffey
04-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Nice to know that as broke as every government body claims to be, they can still afford to do important work like this. :shake:

yeah, no shit....

Bump
04-09-2011, 11:32 AM
My concern about this video is why didn't any of the cops react to the person filming? Wouldn't that bitch tell the camera man to put the camera away?

crazycoffey
04-09-2011, 11:35 AM
My concern about this video is why didn't any of the cops react to the person filming? Wouldn't that bitch tell the camera man to put the camera away?

cameras are everywhere, m'eh...

Chocolate Hog
04-09-2011, 11:37 AM

Because it's not illegal?

thebrad84
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Most new codes allow a grandfather clause. The codes for pools, for example, are constantly changing. How deep it can be, how high your fence around it has to be, or where you can drain your water. Hell the federal government last year enacted a law prohibiting drains in the bottom of pools, and we don't have to go around changing existing pools.

I understand this argument, but I didn't see anything that stated these goals were removed because of a recent code change. Rather, the story reads as if the code has been in place for several years but the city elected not to enforce it on this neighborhood or in the city in general up until the point that a single neighbor made a complaint.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 11:39 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qdxh-KaSBSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and i think they went too easy on the ****ing pigs. it would have been fitting if one of the players took his cleat and stomped his face.

then, while he was in the hospital, treat his family like nazi sympathizers in france after the US drove the fermans out. turn his pig loving wife out on the street and force her to turn tricks, while giving her just enough money to keep their family on the edge of starvation. oh ya, and burn their houses with all their possessions.

Awesome video, REP

Bwana
04-09-2011, 11:40 AM

Yeah, because the next thing you know, people will be sitting near their garage/driveway, DRINKING A BEER! :eek:

kstater
04-09-2011, 11:41 AM

Nonsense. Clearly this pig needs to be strung up and skinned alive. Have that basketball pole stuck up her ass and a basketball forced through her vagina.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 11:59 AM
what does she do wrong?....

You mean besides leading a heard of overpaid public servants with fat pensions over to peoples houses to lie to them and take their hoops? Nothing CC

crazycoffey
04-09-2011, 12:02 PM
You mean besides leading a heard of overpaid public servants with fat pensions over to peoples houses to lie to them and take their hoops? Nothing CC

I think you assume she thought she didn't have anything better to be doing that morning....

Just Passin' By
04-09-2011, 12:03 PM

You don't understand. While you're not allowed to lie to the cops, the cops are allowed to lie to you. Once you understand that cops are more important then the regular people, you'll start to fall properly in line.

crazycoffey
04-09-2011, 12:05 PM
because that was the message, jeez some of you guys get all roused up for nothing.

Frazod
04-09-2011, 12:06 PM
I think you assume she thought she didn't have anything better to be doing that morning....

Like get dressed? Nice hoody, babs!

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 12:09 PM
because that was the message, jeez some of you guys get all roused up for nothing.

Not roused up at all. I just recognize what should be blatantly obvious here. They have WAY too many cops and need a sizable cutback.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Like get dressed? Nice hoody, babs!

No shit, making all that money you would at least think she would look better than a homeles person. Maybe that was her next mission, arresting homeless alchoholics for drinking in public.

Bump
04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Because it's not illegal?

no, but it becomes illegal if the cop wants it to be, which they usually do.

trndobrd
04-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Seriously? Dude was throwing a fit like a 4 year old. If you have received a letter from DOT because your ugly blue basketball goal is in an illegal location, go ask a judge for an injunction. In fairness, she probably should have patted him on the head and given him a piece of candy.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 12:20 PM
no, but it becomes illegal if the cop wants it to be, which they usually do.

Exactly the problem. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Seriously? Dude was throwing a fit like a 4 year old. If you have received a letter from DOT because your ugly blue basketball goal is in an illegal location, go ask a judge for an injunction. In fairness, she probably should have patted him on the head and given him a piece of candy.

You have a valid point. DOT should be looked at for serious downsizing as well.

Bwana
04-09-2011, 12:28 PM

This is also true. The guy is a complete limp nipple.

Just Passin' By
04-09-2011, 12:31 PM

The guy was going through appropriate channels. He even asked the officer to hold off so that he could go get the TRO because of the new circumstances. He was taking the actions that establish him as being in the right, and the officer should be fired for inappropriately lying to a citizen and for threatening to arrest him on trumped up charges.

Valiant
04-09-2011, 12:39 PM

From the way I understand it.. They were fighting it in the system like they were suppose to.. Removal showed up early in the morning without warning of when they were removing poles on the street.. His wife blocked them removing the pole in the morning.. He was having dialogue with local government on the pole, which they are saying has been there half a century, which probably predates the ordinance, making it grandfathered..

Cops harassed his wife(only hearsay though, as not on camera), threatened to arrest them for made up charges.. Guess what he is correct he has free speech and can say what ever he wants to in his yard as he is not making threats.. Phelps are perfect example..

The woman lied on camera.. He needs to send this to some big media corps and see if they run with the story..

As I said before, I would go get a gigantic pole, place it far enough back in the yard so they can not come knock it down from the ordinance and then have the poll drape back over the same spot.. Would also sue for damages to the original poll, cost of the goal that got crushed and retrieval costs since he has the official on tape lying about letting them keep the pole..

On top of it all, it was the end of a culdesac.. How the **** is that goal in anyway in the way?

Bwana
04-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Heh, it sounds like there is some douche bag neighbor that was raising hell about the poles in the hood, which is why they were removed. If this same thing happened to me, the dickweed neighbor would be going through some very hard times in the future.

Deberg_1990
04-09-2011, 12:56 PM
There goes 60 years of history folks.. ROFL

Frazod
04-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Heh, it sounds like there is some douche bag neighbor that was raising hell about the poles in the hood, which is why they were removed. If this same thing happened to me, the dickweed neighbor would be going through some very hard times in the future.

Yeah, I'd love to know who the prick was who whined about it in the first place. He's a prime candidate for a little creative home redecorating.

Bwana
04-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I'd love to know who the prick was who whined about it in the first place. He's a prime candidate for a little creative home redecorating.

It sounds like they knew exactly who the nark was, judging by what was said on the tape. On the other hand, old whine boy doesn't seem like the type to "even the score."

vailpass
04-09-2011, 01:13 PM

and i think they went too easy on the ****ing pigs. it would have been fitting if one of the players took his cleat and stomped his face.

Seek counseling soon.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 01:38 PM

I wouldn't get even, I would get WAY, WAY, WAY ahead and have a great time doing it. This is the new mentality though. There are those who feel they know what's best for everyone and are more than willing to spend unlimited amounts of other people's money to insure they have their way. They feel that that is exactly what the law is for. This BB is loaded with people who have that mentality.

FAX
04-09-2011, 02:05 PM

That's a pretty fascinating video deal there, Mr. kcfanXIII.

I note with interest that the police guy who is covertly bludgeoning the civilian dude with his nightstick using the Right-Handed-Temple-Poke Technique, is the first police guy to run away when the crowd arrives like a scared little bunny chicken pants.

He's all tough when the police guy's friends have the civilian dude on the ground, but when crap starts to fly, he abandons his police guy pals to their fate. Typical bully behavior.

FAX

seclark
04-09-2011, 02:09 PM

I note with interest that the police guy who is covertly bludgeoning the civilian dude with his nightstick using the Right-Handed-Temple-Poke Technique, is the first police guy to run away when the crown arrives like a scared little bunny chicken pants.

He's all tough when the police guy's friends have the civilian dude on the ground, but when crap starts to fly, he abandons his police guy pals to their fate. Typical bully behavior.

FAX

ran off and took his stick with him.
sec

FAX
04-09-2011, 02:09 PM

This post reflects my feelings on the matter. Most States go in debt every time they make a payroll, yet they have the time and resources to collect the evil basketball goals (clearly some sort of Satanic Totems erected in a dim and distant past by Dark-Skinned Druids).

It's also interesting to note that Mexicans hate basketball because they are so short.

FAX

trndobrd
04-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Typical bully behavior.

Mr. FAX...we've all seen this type of behavior before.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aOofejdChSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 02:43 PM

I note with interest that the police guy who is covertly bludgeoning the civilian dude with his nightstick using the Right-Handed-Temple-Poke Technique, is the first police guy to run away when the crowd arrives like a scared little bunny chicken pants.

FAX

Interesting observation Mr. FAX. In high school the 2 biggest punks we had both became cops. One of them I punched in the face when he drew his fist back to hit some handicap kid. He never showed up at school again. Years later I noticed he was a cop on the local police force. That being said there are still a lot of good cops out there. It's a shame they have to deal with the stigma that comes from cops like these.

Over-Head
04-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Against the law to play street hockey in some Canadian cities too....:spock:

Johnny Vegas
04-09-2011, 04:58 PM
its kids playin in their yards, lemonade stands, basketball poles. Next it'll be swing sets and kiddy pools with your state trooper threatenin you a ride back to county if you don't comply. FUCK HOA and fuck those troopers for not nutting up and tell the bitch to back off that she did infact lie.

Valiant
04-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Against the law to play street hockey in some Canadian cities too....:spock:

That is just un-Canadian..

-King-
04-09-2011, 05:49 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EKndrDC6Clk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bwana
04-09-2011, 07:26 PM
its kids playin in their yards, lemonade stands, basketball poles. Next it'll be swing sets and kiddy pools with your state trooper threatenin you a ride back to county if you don't comply. **** HOA and **** those troopers for not nutting up and tell the bitch to back off that she did infact lie.

Dude, you really need to give me a call and swing by the man cave for a beer.

Johnny Vegas
04-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Dude, you really need to give me a call and swing by the man cave for a beer.

well shit yea as soon as I'm done for the season in Cooke I'll have a lot of beer time. :D

Bwana
04-09-2011, 09:56 PM
well shit yea as soon as I'm done for the season in Cooke I'll have a lot of beer time. :D

Let me know........

LiveSteam
04-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I have a huge problem= douche bag neighbor
I would love some ideas. The next door neighbor's wife, has a vendetta against my 8 year old daughter. They have a daughter in the same 3rd grade class.
She will have all the other girls form the 3rd grade class come over to play.
but wont allow my daughter to hop the fence & play to. This happened once again tonight. My lil girl just started crying out of frustration & being embarrassed in front of all the other girls. At school,the neighbor girl is friendly with my child. I dont think it's their kid. Its the mom. This bitch is 6ft 300lbs & last time I tried to talk to her about this. It dam near turned into a fist fight. It went from talking on the phone. To meet me in the front yard livesteam.
I no longer want to fix this problem. I want to destroy this problem. I have lived in this house 42 years. They have lived in the hood 10 at best. I want them gone. They are bible thumpers & I am not. There lies the prob.
Any advise would be a huge help.
PS i have been a very good neighbor to them in the past. When her hubby was working 70 hours a week i would mow their yard, rake their leaves, blow the snow off their drive, Bugs even painted the fuckers house for next to nothing

Why did the worlds most perfect Christan family have to move in next to me?

Bwana
04-09-2011, 10:41 PM
I would love some ideas. The next door neighbor's wife, has a vendetta against my 8 year old daughter. They have a daughter in the same 3rd grade class.
but wont allow my daughter to hop the fence & play to. This happened once again tonight. My lil girl just started crying out of frustration & being embarrassed in front of all the other girls. At school,the neighbor girl is friendly with my child. I dont think it's their kid. Its the mom. This bitch is 6ft 300lbs & last time I tried to talk to her about this. It dam near turned into a fist fight. It went from talking on the phone. To meet me in the front yard livesteam.
I no longer want to fix this problem. I want to destroy this problem. I have lived in this house 42 years. They have lived in the hood 10 at best. I want them gone. They are bible thumpers & I am not. There lies the prob.
PS i have been a very good neighbor to them in the past. When her hubby was working 70 hours a week i would mow their yard, rake their leaves, blow the snow off their drive, Bugs even painted the ****ers house for next to nothing.

I will need a bit more information, but I'm sure I can help you out. They sound like shit bags that need to leave your area. On a side note, my only shit bag neighbor packed their bags and moved out TODAY. It was a long war, but it's a done deal. (I won't post details here, but I got it done.)

Bwana
04-09-2011, 10:42 PM

So you're still up at Cooke? I hear there is one less hotel in town.

LiveSteam
04-09-2011, 10:45 PM
I will need a bit more information, but I'm sure I can help you out. They sound like shit bags that need to leave your area. On a side note, my only shit bag neighbor packed their bags and moved out TODAY. It was a long war, but it's a done deal. (I won't post details here, but I got it done.)

Like what kind of info?

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:48 PM
PS i have been a very good neighbor to them in the past. When her hubby was working 70 hours a week i would mow their yard, rake their leaves, blow the snow off their drive, Bugs even painted the ****ers house for next to nothing

When they are gone duct tape the hose to their attic vent and turn on the water.

LiveSteam
04-09-2011, 10:51 PM
When they are gone duct tape the hose to their attic vent and turn on the water.

Im not going to jail. Jail is not an option. I cant lose custody of my child.
I am thinking about going to their church & becoming a member. She would freak.
The war has to be legal or done in a way that i cant get in trouble. they do go to bed early. & nothing short of an earth quake will wake them up. I have fired guns late at night many many times. when teens are trying to break into my work truck. They never wake up.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:52 PM

Funny, I don't remember saying anything about being caught.

Bwana
04-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Like what kind of info?

The more you know about the person you're dealing with, the easier it is to "make them see the light." I have some fantastic people in the area and some that are a drag on society. After today, things got a lot better.

BIG_DADDY
04-09-2011, 10:56 PM
An upside down pentagram in blood on their door might work.

LiveSteam
04-09-2011, 10:58 PM
An upside down pentagram in blood on their door might work.

I like that.

acesn8s
04-10-2011, 12:39 AM
PS i have been a very good neighbor to them in the past. When her hubby was working 70 hours a week i would mow their yard, rake their leaves, blow the snow off their drive, Bugs even painted the ****ers house for next to nothing

Why did the worlds most perfect Christan family have to move in next to me?Have you tried spreading rumors about their "lifestyle" at their place of worship? Perhaps a call to the police about the drugs they are dealing (be sure to plant a meth lab on their property).

LiveSteam
04-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Have you tried spreading rumors about their "lifestyle" at their place of worship?

No I haven't. But that thought has crossed my mind. They have gossiped about other neighbors to me in the past. Ive thought about rating them out. Ive been called most things at one time or another. But never a RAT.
To watch my lil girl sit in her room & look out the window & cry as she watches the other kids play. Is the hardest thing I have ever done.
It brings out an evil in me, that I didnt know I had. & trust me thats saying something.
This lady parks her car 100 feet from the school & lets her kids walk home. watching them the hole way. as they get close to the car she will drive it another couple 100 feet away. she dose this 3 or 4 times till her lil poops-ies get home. She aint doing her son any favor's. The kids a mommas boy. He plays a mean piano. I hear him practicing all the time.

CrazyPhuD
04-10-2011, 04:41 AM
The war has to be legal or done in a way that i cant get in trouble. they do go to bed early. & nothing short of an earth quake will wake them up. I have fired guns late at night many many times. when teens are trying to break into my work truck. They never wake up.

Rig some speakers inside a burning bush and tell them god says GTFO.

Hog Farmer
04-10-2011, 05:17 AM
This is exactly why everyone should keep a Boar , a glove and a jar in front of their home.

LiveSteam
04-10-2011, 05:20 AM
This is exactly why everyone should keep a Boar , a glove and a jar in front of their home.

The boar in this case lives in the home. & she is a big old pig

trndobrd
04-10-2011, 06:28 AM
No I haven't. But that thought has crossed my mind. They have gossiped about other neighbors to me in the past. Ive thought about rating them out. Ive been called most things at one time or another. But never a RAT.
To watch my lil girl sit in her room & look out the window & cry as she watches the other kids play. Is the hardest thing I have ever done.
It brings out an evil in me, that I didnt know I had. & trust me thats saying something.
This lady parks her car 100 feet from the school & lets her kids walk home. watching them the hole way. as they get close to the car she will drive it another couple 100 feet away. she dose this 3 or 4 times till her lil poops-ies get home. She aint doing her son any favor's. The kids a mommas boy. He plays a mean piano. I hear him practicing all the time.

You have two problems. Your daughter's feelings and your neighbor. If you can, have her invite the kids from her class over to your house once in a while. Wouldn't hurt to invite the neighbor kid over too. It's not the kid's fault.

Do you have a Home Owner's Assoc?

Bacon Cheeseburger
04-10-2011, 06:35 AM
PS i have been a very good neighbor to them in the past. When her hubby was working 70 hours a week i would mow their yard, rake their leaves, blow the snow off their drive, Bugs even painted the fuckers house for next to nothing

Eh, I got a fair price for painting their house. I understand your frustration but you need to find a solution other than retaliation. Remember what went down in my front yard 5 years ago...that is still on my record and haunts me every time I apply for a job. Don't do permanent damage to yourself for what is ultimately a temporary problem.

Garcia Bronco
04-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Bugeater...the best revenge in life is living well.

Garcia Bronco
04-10-2011, 07:10 AM
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ0bPt0fQV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ0bPt0fQV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110329/NEWS/103290336/State-police-investigating-hoop-incident

So they had a hoop in the street, which violates the law, they get warned, they get warned...so it gets removed...whats the problem?

FAX
04-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Bugeater...the best revenge in life is living well.

Good advice (although somewhat ironicalish having been uttered by a goat fan).

Little girls may not understand that idea, though. Time has very little meaning to them, as does the concept of "living well" - having been provided for all their little, baby lives.

No, I think it's best to forgive and forget. Then I would butcher their cat and firebomb their home.

FAX

burt
04-10-2011, 07:38 AM
1) There are good cops and bad. Good Doctors and bad, Good car salesmen and bad. Stating that cops need the crap kicked out of them is silly. Exploding a bad situation like the soccer vid, is assinine when retribution can be carried out in civilized ways. If they can't, violence may not be the best reply.

2) Bugeater, I heard that someone was going to spell out EVIL CHURCH BITCH on your neighbors front lawn in bleach. Too bad they won't be caught because it will be done @ 3 am. Or maybe someone will spell WE LOVE SATAN

vailpass
04-10-2011, 10:41 AM

Don't say another word on the internet.
I feel for you and your daughter, I hope this situation gets resolved in a way that makes your daughter happy and proud.

chiefsnorth
04-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Dumb, but mostly belongs in the WGAF file

crazycoffey
04-10-2011, 10:46 AM
The boar in this case lives in the home. & she is a big old pig

You have two problems. Your daughter's feelings and your neighbor. If you can, have her invite the kids from her class over to your house once in a while. Wouldn't hurt to invite the neighbor kid over too. It's not the kid's fault.

Do you have a Home Owner's Assoc?

while I like the other spiteful ideas too, this ides is probably the best (although not as revengeful or satisfying) idea. To any event Bug, be careful. Your story does have a sort of monday after school special report sound to it. The one where the mom does evil things because she's mad her girl isn't as popular as yours. The fact that she's a bible thumper only increases the odds of the insane story line, IMO.

I don't think I'd let my kid go over to their house even if you did "smooth things over"

RNR
04-10-2011, 11:36 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3YPc8FYA6D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck the po po~

Valiant
04-10-2011, 12:34 PM

I would throw a huge block party and invite everyone but her and her kids.. When they ask let her know.. If the neighbors ask, let them know she has a vendetta against your child and do not want to cause problems so you did not invite them..

Spreading the rumors is a good idea also against people like that..

Valiant
04-10-2011, 12:36 PM
So they had a hoop in the street, which violates the law, they get warned, they get warned...so it gets removed...whats the problem?

Other then everything you wrote being wrong, nothing..

Easy 6
04-10-2011, 12:42 PM
I get just as angry at the sight of police abuse as the next guy, but i've known a lot of cops thru the years & some of the shit they have to put up with on a daily basis would jade & put an edge on anyone here, no doubt about it.

RNR
04-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I get just as angry at the sight of police abuse as the next guy, but i've known a lot of cops thru the years & some of the shit they have to put up with on a daily basis would jade & put an edge on anyone here, no doubt about it.

Very true and we are lucky that men and women are willing to serve in this position. There are assholes and pricks among them just as there is in all walks of life~

Easy 6
04-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Very true and we are lucky that men and women are willing to serve in this position. There are assholes and pricks among them just as there is in all walks of life~

Yep, they're a cross section of society just like you'd find in any large group of people.

But the average beat cop really does deal with a lot of bad stuff daily, you'd be surprised how often people go for their guns in scuffles, or simply seeing an 8 year old boy walking down the street with a customized shirt that reads on the back 'I AINT SCARED A NO PO-PO'.

Count Zarth
05-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Wow, you can be arrested for taking a picture? Gay.

I was in a friend's arraignment for a case involving life sentence. I have not seen my friend for over a month so I decided since everyone is on their smart phones, minus whale capture the moment with my iPhone.

Little did I know, some cunt who sat behind me told the deputy what I did during recess, and this is the result:

http://i52.tinypic.com/23ssugn.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/20gra1.jpg

gblowfish
05-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Can't take pictures in court dude. That's the law.

CrazyPhuD
05-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Can't take pictures in court dude. That's the law.

Wait you mean upskirts in court aren't allowed either? FUCK!!!! :deevee:

Saul Good
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Still seems stupid that the deputy would write a citation over word of mouth like that. If I tell a cop that my neighbor ran a stop sign, is my neighbor going to get a ticket?

Fish
05-31-2011, 04:39 PM

minus whale capture the moment

Awesome....

bowener
05-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Still seems stupid that the deputy would write a citation over word of mouth like that. If I tell a cop that my neighbor ran a stop sign, is my neighbor going to get a ticket?

Was probably an off duty cop or plain clothes cop sitting behind the guy taking the photo.

Awesome....

Auto correct is a bitch.

Valiant
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM

how the **** did he think you could record/take a picture of something in court?? wtf.. This is common knowledge, hell they probably even mentioned it.. Christ... Every time I have been in court they warn you to turn off phones, no recording or video unless authorized.. There are even signs on the entry doors..

Or did Cali forget??

There should be more to this story..

IrishGal
05-31-2011, 09:08 PM

1. Huge earthquake
2. Nuke plant failing

ARMAGEDDON!
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

BigMeatballDave
05-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Probably already mentioned but I don't see what the problem is. There arent any black people in Delaware. Who wants to watch a bunch of white boys play?