PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Repubs want to kill women!?!?

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:30 PM
A good sign of a political party in trouble is when you hear things like that.

Repubs want to kill women.

Repubs don't want women to get cancer screenings.

Repubs don't want six million seniors to eat. This is like bombing innocent civilians.

this is the new civilized rhetoric from the left. LMAO

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I can see you're watching Hannity, too.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I can see you're watching Hannity, too.

Actually I'm watching Family Guy
Pardon me, king of the hill

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Actually I'm watching Family Guy

Then you're no doubt reading a Hannity-approved news outlet.

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Found it on Drudge. Figured.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Then you're no doubt reading a Hannity-approved news outlet.

Actually I have read this drivel all day long. Why do you insist on avoiding what your dems have said under the umbrella of the new civil tone they want everyone to use?

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Found it on Drudge. Figured.

Yes cause only drudge reports these things. They even cheese links from other sites to make it look like someone else reported it.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Direckshun...3 posts already and not one on the topic. Go figure.

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Direckshun...3 posts already and not one on the topic. Go figure.

Do you think you have taken in far more conservative media than liberal or objective media in the past 36 months?

Do you think you are far more conservative now than you were 36 months ago?

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Do you think you have taken in far more conservative media than liberal or objective media in the past 36 months?

Do you think you could possibly comment on the comments made by people in your party? I will take your now 4th post without even touching the topic as a clear sign you condone such rhetoric.

Garcia Bronco
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
fucking drama queens.

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Do you think you could possibly comment on the comments made by people in your party? I will take your now 4th post without even touching the topic as a clear sign you condone such rhetoric.

My thoughts are exactly the same as Garcia Bronco's.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:48 PM
My thoughts are exactly the same as Garcia Bronco's.

So you think repubs don't want to kill women???

HonestChieffan
04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Pelosi said R's want old people to starve.

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 07:51 PM
So you think repubs don't want to kill women???

Republicans want to murder women.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:54 PM
What it comes down to is the deems don't want to lye in the bed they made. They didn't pass a budget. They got their ass kicked in an election for people we hope will cut the spending. Now come hell or high water they can't let the repubs come off as cutters of spending.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Republicans want to murder women.

Except at planned parenthood, right?

mikey23545
04-08-2011, 07:57 PM
A good sign of a political party in trouble is when you hear things like that.

Repubs want to kill women.

Repubs don't want women to get cancer screenings.

Repubs don't want six million seniors to eat. This is like bombing innocent civilians.

this is the new civilized rhetoric from the left. LMAO

Obviously one of our secret decoder rings has fallen into enemy hands.

Okie_Apparition
04-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Wow they all work WAY too hard for us dumbass rubes to even think they should take a paycut.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Wow they all work WAY too hard for us dumbass rubes to even think they should take a paycut.

Actually Reid and pelosi should step down for not doing the job they were supposed to do last year. Suddenly it's time for compromise.

Direckshun
04-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Except at planned parenthood, right?

Republicans want to murder every woman everywhere.

As we speak, Boehner's cooking up a plan to catch them all on the toilet at the same time. Whack. That'd be it.

HonestChieffan
04-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Dems just want Rep women to die.

Bump
04-08-2011, 08:53 PM
the Republican's elected to office only have one goal and that is to increase the stock value of the companies who give them money.

ROYC75
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM

As we speak, Boehner's cooking up a plan to catch them all on the toilet at the same time. Whack. That'd be it.

Why didn't they do that before you were born ?

Oh well, we are stuck with you to show us of where we went wrong.

banyon
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Republicans have been calling Democrats baby-killers at the drop of a hat for years now.

I guess the silly rhetoric has spread like the virus it is.

Politics seems to get more idiotic each year.

petegz28
04-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Republicans have been calling Democrats baby-killers at the drop of a hat for years now.

Yeah, I guess that support for abortion is rather baseless thing to make such a comment on.

However I do agree about how idiotic our politicians have become.

KS Smitty
04-08-2011, 09:56 PM
http://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/he-man1.png?w=234&h=165

petegz28
04-08-2011, 10:01 PM
http://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/he-man1.png?w=234&h=165

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k-4qR-69hpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
04-08-2011, 11:37 PM

If it weren't for the whole actually killing babies thing, it would be comparable.

go bowe
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO

banyon
04-09-2011, 08:02 AM
If it weren't for the whole actually killing babies thing, it would be comparable.

Right, except that the question begging nature of both is of course lost on partisans (because neither side is actually advocating "killing" anyone, woman, fetus, whatever).

I could care less, they're both red herrings to me.

stevieray
04-09-2011, 08:10 AM
forty million and counting.

democrats sure are efficient, espeically in black neighborhoods.

Chief Henry
04-09-2011, 08:27 AM
The democrats view public funding of abortions MORE important than paying our military. That will play well in 2012 for sure :thumb:

banyon
04-09-2011, 06:57 PM
The democrats view public funding of abortions MORE important than paying our military. That will play well in 2012 for sure :thumb:

Yeah, there's someone somewhere saying that. In your head. Keep telling yourself this stuff.

Chief Henry
04-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Yeah, there's someone somewhere saying that. In your head. Keep telling yourself this stuff.

If you don't think that will used in the next election, you are crazy.

The dems went to the mat to save Plan Parenthood vs paying our military troops. You will hear about this again.

The voice in YOUR HEAD is still back in the era of "Yes we can" from Obamas
brain washing campaign.

loochy
04-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Republicans eat aborted fetuses as appetizers before their puppy steak dinners.

dirk digler
04-11-2011, 10:18 AM
If you don't think that will used in the next election, you are crazy.

The dems went to the mat to save Plan Parenthood vs paying our military troops. You will hear about this again.

The voice in YOUR HEAD is still back in the era of "Yes we can" from Obamas
brain washing campaign.

Last time I checked abortions were legal in this country and there was already a federal law on the books (The Hyde Amendment)prohibiting federal money to fund abortions.

This was about playing politics not about abortions.

Of course no one should expect you to know this.

FishingRod
04-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Last time I checked abortions were legal in this country and there was already a federal law on the books (The Hyde Amendment)prohibiting federal money to fund abortions.

I completely agree. I just can’t decide which side won the, I’m more full of crap contest. When the Republicans and Democrats get into a “we are standing on principal” pissing contest, it is an amazing sci-fi adventure. Mythical moral and fiscally sound ewoks and hobbits materialize out of the blue only to disappear again after much stomping of feet and gnashing of teeth.

Chief Henry
04-11-2011, 12:10 PM

Abortions are legal...DUHHHHH. What rock did you just crall out from ?

Its funding Planned Parenthood - or are they the same in your eyes ?

dirk digler
04-11-2011, 12:18 PM

:spock:

You are the one crying that the Dems were choosing abortions over paying the military.

loochy
04-11-2011, 01:00 PM
:spock:

You are the one crying that the Dems were choosing abortions over paying the military.

Have the military perform the abortions. Everybody wins (except babies).

|Zach|
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Eh, I am not sure support of Planned Parenthood swings voters. You were already on one side or the other on that.

banyon
04-11-2011, 05:03 PM

None of the funds that go to Planned Parenthood go to abortion by virtue of the law and the Hyde Amendment. But like dirk said, it's probably asking too much to have you familiarize yourself with that.

The Republican conflation is that since some dollars are going there, those are dollars that Planned Parenthood can save and then spend on abortion from thir other finances. This specious argument, if applied in a logically consitent manner would make the US responsible for every detestable act of a foreign government who we gave foreign aid to, which it clearly doesn't.

mlyonsd
04-11-2011, 05:34 PM
None of the funds that go to Planned Parenthood go to abortion by virtue of the law and the Hyde Amendment. But like dirk said, it's probably asking too much to have you familiarize yourself with that.

The Republican conflation is that since some dollars are going there, those are dollars that Planned Parenthood can save and then spend on abortion from thir other finances. This specious argument, if applied in a logically consitent manner would make the US responsible for every detestable act of a foreign government who we gave foreign aid to, which it clearly doesn't.

One would think though if Obamacare is allowed to kick in at it's projected levels public funding should be allowed to be decreased if not altogether eliminated.