PDA

View Full Version : Obama Joe Brown say's both Obama Family Photos are fake....

Chiefshrink
04-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Kudos to those who called this in the previous thread especially "Cleveland"

Peter Boyles with Joe Brown who made this video say's.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

both photos are fake and this photo came from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday. Kudos to some of you here who called it.

Here is the interview with Joe Brown

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediap...KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Here is the link about the photo coming from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sday-wave.html

Obama is looking more Manchurian everyday

The question then becomes will Obama's arrogant ego lead him and the Marxist Dem party and the Marxist Media to "their Nixonian moment"?

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Who will be Obama's "John Dean" that will out him. Will "John Dean" be the "Marxist Media" or some individual?

Bewbies
04-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Ok, what's the deal with this story? I'm lost...

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 12:10 AM
I have always theorized that it will be the "Left" that will out him "IF" O pisses them off enough.

wazu
04-09-2011, 12:16 AM
I have always theorized that it will be the "Left" that will out him "IF" O pisses them off enough.

Okay, brilliant theory. Whatever.

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Ok, what's the deal with this story? I'm lost...

Boyles finally interviews Joe Brown who made these observations with this video he put together about this Obama Family Photo. I started a previous thread about the photo itself and this is just a follow up thread with Boyles actually interviewing the guy.

The interesting part of all of this is that this photo was released by the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday. This just supports more evidence that Obama is truly manufactured to the hilt among other claims that he wrote both his books in which Jack Cashill has proved that Bill Ayers wrote them. Obama also uses a Connecticut SSN in which there is no documented proof he ever lived in Connecticut etc...................

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Okay, brilliant theory. Whatever.

But come to think of it as I ponder deeper into this issue as the drum beat gets louder, it will be "We The People" that out him:thumb:

Direckshun
04-09-2011, 12:59 AM
I can't wait until Obama wins reelection and you will be forever banned from this forum.

You made the agreement with me. You must honor it.

Taco John
04-09-2011, 03:54 AM
The supposed "real" photo was actually an obvious photoshop. Really poorly done by someone who didn't know how to use the tools properly. Notice they've taken the pages down? This story was a huge embarassment for them.

orange
04-09-2011, 07:09 AM
The supposed "real" photo was actually an obvious photoshop. Really poorly done by someone who didn't know how to use the tools properly. Notice they've taken the pages down? This story was a huge embarassment for them.

It was also a huge embarassment for sportsshrink. Here is the original thread he posted where ClevelandBronco rips him a new asshole - that junkshrunk would just as soon no one read:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243678

And here is what I told him:

You are a classic conspiricist. Your "evidence" is shown to be a lie and it just "proves" your case all the more. LMAO

You should see someone in mental health about that.

I offer this thread as well as the reactions of Boyles, Cashill, and this Brown clown (whoever he is) as Exhibit A for why Obama doesn't bother lifting a finger on this issue.

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 09:07 AM
It was also a huge embarassment for sportsshrink. Here is the original thread he posted where ClevelandBronco rips him a new asshole - that junkshrunk would just as soon no one read:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243678

And here is what I told him:

I offer this thread as well as the reactions of Boyles, Cashill, and this Brown clown (whoever he is) as Exhibit A for why Obama doesn't bother lifting a finger on this issue.

Your anxiety and frustration are starting to show:thumb:

Cleveland didn't rip me, he gave his honest opinion:spock:

ClevelandBronco
04-09-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't think this has anything to do with ripping on sportsshrink. That was never my intention.

I'm disappointed in Peter Boyles for running this dreck without checking it.

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't think this has anything to do with ripping on sportsshrink. That was never my intention.

I'm disappointed in Peter Boyles for running this dreck without checking it.

I know you weren't "Big Dog":thumb:

But in all fairness to Boyles he ran it from the beginning stating he didn't know whether it was "legit" or not and opened it up to the public in hopes of accomplishing 2 things.

1. Taking a controversial issue like the BC issue and creating interest.

2. Opening it up to the public to get to the truth such as "yourself" who deals with photoshopping everyday and people like yourself can spot "doctoring" a mile away.

What came to be that is more the story here is that this came from the Obama campaign and this points to more evidence of "Manchurian Obama":thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 10:53 AM
I can't wait until Obama wins reelection and you will be forever banned from this forum.

We'll see which one of us will have our own "Nixonian moment".

BTW, are you old enough to know who "John Dean" or for that matter who "Nixon" was??? :p

I know Jenson doesn't:D

The sad part is that if I lose it's no problem for me to leave this forum because I have a life outside this board. I can leave this board for weeks and months at a time and have done it. But guys like you and Jenson this board "IS YOUR LIFE":thumb: and your agreement will faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar be more difficult to honor :thumb:

|Zach|
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Bwahahahahahahaah

go bowe
04-09-2011, 11:54 AM
wow, this guy makes pete seem reasonable and grounded in reality...

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 12:07 PM
wow, this guy makes pete seem reasonable and grounded in reality...

I will try to be as gracious as I can when reality hits my friend:thumb:

|Zach|
04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
I will try to be as gracious as I can when reality hits my friend:thumb:

Yea, you are known as a guy pretty in tune with reality.

Taco John
04-09-2011, 01:00 PM
I do think the birth certificate issue is going to dog Obama during his campaign. I think trump is serious about making noise regarding a presidential run. And while I don't think he'll actually run (we'll see), I think he's going to involve himself in the conversation, and that there are enough out there who think he has meaningful things to say, that he'll have a significant constituency.

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 01:26 PM
I do think the birth certificate issue is going to dog Obama during his campaign. I think trump is serious about making noise regarding a presidential run. And while I don't think he'll actually run (we'll see), I think he's going to involve himself in the conversation, and that there are enough out there who think he has meaningful things to say, that he'll have a significant constituency.

BINGO:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM

And your substantive rebuttal with the BC reality please?:shrug:

|Zach|
04-09-2011, 01:30 PM
I think it is amazing that as vulnerable as this President is the Republicans have yet to line up anyone who has the faintest shot at beating him.

Truly amazing.

AustinChief
04-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I think it is amazing that as vulnerable as this President is the Republicans have yet to line up anyone who has the faintest shot at beating him.

Truly amazing.

Barbour could beat him.

Taco John
04-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Truly amazing.

I don't think he's all that vulnerable right now. Certainly not any more than Bush was before his re-election. And at this time in the John Kerry cycle, it looked just about like this. Howard Dean was gaining a following, but the establishment candidates were pretty meh.

banyon
04-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Who was it that was telling me that there wouldn't be people claiming a produced birth certificate would be claimed to be a forgery by these nutters?

wazu
04-09-2011, 08:33 PM

I think your wrong about one thing: Trump will run. If you saw his MSNBC video it was obvious. He's not fooling around. And I don't plan on missing a single GOP Primary debate. (Okay, I might not have anyway.)

Mr. Kotter
04-09-2011, 09:06 PM
:spock:

LMAO

Captain Obvious
04-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Can you go back and update all of your other conspiracy theorist threads as well?

Mr. Kotter
04-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Barbour could beat him.

Barbour can't beat his own meat; or his way out of a paper bag. Seriously.

That dude has SERIOUS skeletons in his closet, that won't allow him to really challenge. JMHO.

Fruit Ninja
04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
here is my worthless input.

Meh.

Taco John
04-09-2011, 10:58 PM
I think your wrong about one thing: Trump will run. If you saw his MSNBC video it was obvious. He's not fooling around. And I don't plan on missing a single GOP Primary debate. (Okay, I might not have anyway.)

You might be right, but I'm still skeptical. I think running and losing would hurt his brand, and I don't know if Trump wants to risk that.

chiefsnorth
04-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Would someone explain this photo(shop) controversy in neutral way in just a couple of sentences?

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 11:01 AM
You might be right, but I'm still skeptical. I think running and losing would hurt his brand, and I don't know if Trump wants to risk that.

I think in any other political yr you are right it would hurt his brand but these are different times where we actually see a small group of "Marxist Commies" wrapped up in the American Flag stealing and thugging our Liberties and Freedoms out from under us and our country sees this and Trump recognizes this as well. Here is what I posted in the MSN Viera Video thread.

For all of Trumps arrogance I will give him this that he does love this country and does not look down on those who work their ass off for what they have regardless of status. Like his book "Art of the Deal" you never going into any situation without knowing everything and the potential financial and political consequences that may follow.

I still don't think he will run but I do think he is extremely "PISSED OFF" at Obama for what Obama's Marxist policies are doing to our economy and country and Trump probably voted for this guy and got fooled like many others and is very worried as well.

So in return, Trump realizes there is something here he is hiding and Trump will yank this Commie's chain at every turn from here on out "until" the "truth" is known,

But who knows he may run

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Would someone explain this photo(shop) controversy in neutral way in just a couple of sentences?

Joe Brown say's both of these photos are fake, just as many on this board who know photoshop very well(a la Cleveland Bronco) have said. And more importantly this photo of "O" and his grandparents came from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sday-wave.html Just more "Manchurian evidence" of a fake Obama who didn't even write his 2 books (a la Bill Ayers did) per Jack Cashill.

All of this Manchurian Fraud doctoring is designed to do 2 things:

1. Make Obama look like this poor kid who was parented by a "goat herder from Kenya" who married a "Kansas farm girl" and the "American dream" is sold to the American Public.

2. The real reason for all this doctoring is to cover-up the "real nativity story" that would probably make him ineligible to serve and expose embarrassing facts that he lied about to the American people with this "false nativity story" he put out in his books.

Sorry I went past a couple of sentences.:doh!:

VAChief
04-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Joe Brown say's both of these photos are fake, just as many on this board who know photoshop very well(a la Cleveland Bronco) have said. And more importantly this photo of "O" and his grandparents came from the Obama campaign just after Super Tuesday. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sday-wave.html Just more "Manchurian evidence" of a fake Obama who didn't even write his 2 books (a la Bill Ayers did) per Jack Cashill.

All of this Manchurian Fraud doctoring is designed to do 2 things:

1. Make Obama look like this poor kid who was parented by a "goat herder from Kenya" who married a "Kansas farm girl" and the "American dream" is sold to the American Public.

2. The real reason for all this doctoring is to cover-up the "real nativity story" that would probably make him ineligible to serve and expose embarrassing facts that he lied about to the American people with this "false nativity story" he put out in his books.

Sorry I went past a couple of sentences.:doh!:

Wow, you just keep doubling down on crazy.

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Wow, you just keep doubling down on crazy.

Nah, I double down on factual evidence as it comes out and some of this "has been out" for quite some time:thumb:

Remember the 'radical left'(Dem party and Marxist Media) picked Obama to run and not the other way around. In order to save their own ass they must cover Obama's ass at all times because their careers,reputation,$$ all ride on Obama's fraudulent ride to the WH and what he does for the next 4yrs covering(spinning) at every political turn making everything Obama does look Messianic.:thumb:

Nixonian moment is coming.:thumb:

banyon
04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Why do neither of the links in the article work?

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 06:37 PM

Here try these again. Weird there not coming up. These worked when I previewed them. Sorry about that.:thumb:

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/04082011PETE8A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-512430/Obama-releases-pictures-family-album-rides-Super-Tuesday-wave.html

Psyko Tek
04-10-2011, 07:06 PM
the second link works the first??
not for me

so what is your point here
evidently the first link holds the key?

is it being suppressed by the powers that be?

Is sportshrink throwing up dead links just to muddy the issue?

I don't know, just askin'...

Mr. Kotter
04-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Nah, I double down on factual evidence as it comes out and some of this "has been out" for quite some time:thumb:

Remember the 'radical left'(Dem party and Marxist Media) picked Obama to run and not the other way around. In order to save their own ass they must cover Obama's ass at all times because their careers,reputation,$$ all ride on Obama's fraudulent ride to the WH and what he does for the next 4yrs covering(spinning) at every political turn making everything Obama does look Messianic.:thumb:

Nixonian moment is coming.:thumb:

Dittos, Rush/Sean/Glenn!!! :thumb:

T-post Tom
04-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Kudos...blah...blah..blah

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Lwyp--6UDlE/S84QYrNbYRI/AAAAAAAACtA/bIVq4U7S9UI/s1600/633673729262531831-TinfoilHat.jpg

Captain Obvious
04-11-2011, 12:01 AM

You have to believe to make them work. Try harder.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2011, 04:17 AM

Link me the deal.

Dave Lane
04-11-2011, 07:07 AM

ROFL I'd love to know what reality that is. No wait...

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Link me the deal.

How 'bout you just sit quietly until someone asks you to intervene?

AustinChief
04-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Barbour can't beat his own meat; or his way out of a paper bag. Seriously.

That dude has SERIOUS skeletons in his closet, that won't allow him to really challenge. JMHO.

Absolutely false. Barbour has no REAL skeletons in his closet. That doesn't mean that the press won't manufacture a few. The bullshit about him and racism is pretty much manufactured from comments taken out of context. Barbour is both smart enough and eloquent enough to address those issues if he runs.

So far, he is the only candidate I could see myself being completely behind. Not because I agree with everything he stands for, but because he's a decent human being and has the political clout to get elected and once elected to get things done.

Mr. Kotter
04-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Absolutely false. Barbour has no REAL skeletons in his closet. That doesn't mean that the press won't manufacture a few. The bullshit about him and racism is pretty much manufactured from comments taken out of context. Barbour is both smart enough and eloquent enough to address those issues if he runs.

So far, he is the only candidate I could see myself being completely behind. Not because I agree with everything he stands for, but because he's a decent human being and has the political clout to get elected and once elected to get things done.

Reasonable people can disagree. Biggest thing he's got going against him, he's a Bubba. Ain't no way America is going to elect a real Bubba again, unless he's Lyndon Johnson II--which Barbour ain't. JMHO

Brock
04-11-2011, 01:26 PM
You are the right's equivalent of the "Bush went AWOL" crowd.

AustinChief
04-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Reasonable people can disagree. Biggest thing he's got going against him, he's a Bubba. Ain't no way America is going to elect a real Bubba again, unless he's Lyndon Johnson II--which Barbour ain't. JMHO

Sorry man, but you have absolutely no clue here. Haley Barbour is not a Bubba... other than the fact that he is a white guy from the south.

Barbour is one of the most politically connected and savvy people in the United Sates.

If you want to pick something going against him, it's his ties to established politics... his connections.

Amnorix
04-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Noen of this photography crap makes one damn bit of difference. He was born in the USA, the long form exists, but can't be photocopied/published, even if Obama requests it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?&p=7554375#post7554375

banyon
04-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Sorry man, but you have absolutely no clue here. Haley Barbour is not a Bubba... other than the fact that he is a white guy from the south.

Barbour is one of the most politically connected and savvy people in the United Sates.

If you want to pick something going against him, it's his ties to established politics... his connections.

Barbour had better be a little more tactful. He may have already derailed the campaign:

Haley Barbour's Racist Remark Was No Mistake

When the Mississippi governor said he didn’t remember the South’s Citizens Councils as being that bad, it was no gaffe—he was speaking to his likely 2012 voter base.

Most of the uproar over Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour’s comment, “I just don’t remember it as being that bad,” misses the point entirely. When the potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate made the remark to Andrew Ferguson in an interview for The Weekly Standard, speaking in defense of racist Citizens Councils that ruled the South before and during the civil rights era, it was no mere slip of the tongue. Barbour was simply playing the “Southern Strategy” card.

http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2010/12/22/img-article---frazier-barbour_160616637880.jpg
Article - Frazier Barbour Haley Barbour speaks at a news conference on Capitol Hill on Nov. 3, 2010. (Photo: Tom Williams, Roll Call / Getty Images)

While some pundits are castigating the leader of the Republican Governors Association and hinting that he’s a racist for his defense of an era and way of life that most African Americans don’t recall too fondly, I submit that Barbour is not a racist—he’s far worse: He’s a politician, and an exceptionally skilled one at that.

A true racist is usually a twisted little person who would harm others if they could, but is powerless to carry through on their twisted views. But an experienced politician like Barbour is far more dangerous. If elected to the presidency he could move to kill health care, further cut funding to public schools, open up more public lands for the oil industry to exploit while despoiling the environment, poke even larger holes in the fabric of the social safety net that is already frayed and porous beyond belief—and gleefully widen the chasm between the haves and the have nots in America.

Even a cursory study of Barbour’s past reveals the recent remark was not out of character. In the past he’s recalled that turbulent time when Ole Miss was violently forced to integrate as “a very pleasant experience.”

In his office he’s been known to show interviewers his prized possession: The last handwritten note of Ronald Reagan, dated Nov. 14, 1994, mere days after the president had announced that he was suffering from Alzheimer's and was retreating from public life. It was addressed to Barbour, who at the time was the chairman of the Republican Party.

Dear Haley, 

Congratulations on a great job for the Republican Party. I couldn't be happier with the results. And please don't count me out! I'll be putting in my licks for Republicans as long as I'm able.

This is the same Ronald Reagan that, immediately after being nominated by Republicans as their presidential candidate, played the Southern Strategy to the hilt by giving his first speech on August 3, 1980, at the Neshoba County Fair, just a few miles from Philadelphia, Mississippi, the town widely associated with the 1964 murder of three civil rights workers. In it, he repeatedly used what had by then become the coded racist buzzwords: “states’ rights”—the notion that each state has the right under the Constitution to perpetuate its traditions any way citizens deem fit, even if those traditions were racist.

I submit that Barbour is not a racist—he’s far worse: He’s a politician, and an exceptionally skilled one at that.

Such subtly coded racist rhetoric resonated with voters then, just as Barbour’s revisionist version of history of the South he came of age in resonates with his base now. The man who wants to challenge Obama for the presidency two years from now knows that by keeping a Confederate flag on the wall of his office, publicly praising the leaders of the old Confederacy, and occasionally seeming to slip and say something that gives conniptions to people who would never vote for him anyway, he’s only solidifying his chances of securing the Republican nomination in 2012.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-12-22/haley-barbours-racist-remark-was-no-mistake/

While these aren't the Trent Lott "we'd have been better off if Strom Thurmond had won" comments which cost him his Senate leadership, they aren't that far off. For someone who is coming from where he is coming from, he won't be given much leeway to make more verbal gaffes like these.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 05:24 PM
If elected to the presidency he (Barbour) could move to kill health care, further cut funding to public schools, open up more public lands for the oil industry to exploit while despoiling the environment, poke even larger holes in the fabric of the social safety net that is already frayed and porous beyond belief—and gleefully widen the chasm between the haves and the have nots in America.

If only.

AustinChief
04-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Barbour had better be a little more tactful. He may have already derailed the campaign:

While I appreciate the "he isn't racist he is just using racism to get southern voters.. he is sneaky!" theme, it's all based on out of context bullshit.

He was talking about HIS experiences in Yazoo City... where the Klan had little to no influence.. etc etc...

Pick a politician who has anywhere near his public exposure and I will find you something I can take out of context and show to be racist... or whatever.

Barbour isn't racist, period.

Mr. Kotter
04-12-2011, 07:35 AM
While I appreciate the "he isn't racist he is just using racism to get southern voters.. he is sneaky!" theme, it's all based on out of context bullshit.

He was talking about HIS experiences in Yazoo City... where the Klan had little to no influence.. etc etc...

Pick a politician who has anywhere near his public exposure and I will find you something I can take out of context and show to be racist... or whatever.

Barbour isn't racist, period.

I understand, and even agree; regardless, he can credibly be portrayed as racist in the minds of too many Americans...due to context, guilt by association, and lack of tact, if for no other reason. Perception is reality, for lazy and simple minded voters. We can disagree if you insist, but I don't think you really understand the politics of the modern American Presidency if you think Barbour is electable--especially against a re-election bid by Obama. His mere appearance, accent, and delivery alone disqualifies him IMHO--not that I think that is a good thing, because it's not. However, it is what it is--style trumps substance. The only way he could, possibly, win would be against an equally unattractive Democratic candidate.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Believing in states rights does not mean you hate brown people.

Mr. Kotter
04-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Believing in states rights does not mean you hate brown people.

When state's rights are used as an excuse to perpetuate and maintain privilege and elite status for the majority at the expense of the minorities, it is merely racism by another means.