PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Muslim Father Slits Daughter’s Throat

HonestChieffan
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Sick as hell.

Honor killings around the globe are not an isolated incident. They are common in the Muslim world. In August of 2010, there was an honor killing of two daughters right here in the United States! Both were shot to death. And in 2009, a Muslim father in Arizona ran over his daughter with his car for being too American. Where are the feminists on this one? Even more, where is the media? Click HERE to see a long list of beautiful women killed for honor.

http://exposethemedia.com/2011/04/08/italy-muslim-father-slits-daughters-throat-28-times-to-‘uphold-family-honor’-says-i-am-a-good-father-gets-30-years/

mnchiefsguy
04-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Very, very sad. The religion of peace strikes again.

HonestChieffan
04-09-2011, 07:38 PM
BANDA ACEH, Indonesia (AFP) — Two couples were caned in Indonesia’s staunchly Muslim Aceh province on Friday after being caught having extramarital affairs, a prosecutor said.

About two hundred people gathered after Friday prayers to watch the four people receive their allotted lashes at a mosque in the city of Jantho, southeast of the provincial capital, Banda Aceh.

Sudirman, 43, and Irdayanti, 34, received nine lashes each.

“The reason for the harsh punishment is that both of them are already married to other people,” prosecutor Bendry Almy said.

The other couple punished were Rudi Setia Yudda, 40, who received seven lashes, and 18-year old Nuramalia, who received four.

Irdayanti, who is married to another man, cried as the punishment was carried out and afterwards fainted. She was treated at a local hospital.

The crowd shouted at Sudirman and Yudda, saying their adulterous behaviour had caused them to be flogged and asking that they be meted out extra lashes.

HonestChieffan
04-09-2011, 07:42 PM
But wait......

(AFP) — Malaysian men have extramarital sex because of “wives who neglect their responsibilities” to their husbands, a Malaysian lawmaker told Parliament on Thursday, outraging women’s groups.

“Husbands driving home after work see things that are sexually arousing and go to their wives to ease their urges,” said independent lawmaker Ibrahim Ali, according to online portal Malaysiakini.

“But when they come home to their wives, they will say, ‘wait, I’m cooking,’ or ‘wait, I’m getting ready to visit relatives’,” Ibrahim said.

“In Islam, wives are supposed to stop everything to fulfill their husband’s demands.”

Ali heads Perkasa, a right-wing Malay nationalist group seeking to protect ethnic Malay dominance in politics.

His strident comments came as he asked about plans by the government’s religious development department to educate wives on their responsibilities.

Wives failing in their duties pushed men to go to “private places to satisfy their urges”, he said.

An aide to the lawmaker confirmed the remarks but declined further comment.

His comments prompted fury among women’s groups in a nation with a growing sex industry and a problem with human trafficking.

Women’s Aid Organisation chief Ivy Josiah said Ibrahim’s comments were unacceptable for a parliamentarian.

SDChiefs
04-09-2011, 09:10 PM
The one in italy has a striking resemblance to my ex. A little too close for comfort for me. Total bullshit. May they res in peace.

Hog Farmer
04-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Muslims suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAdragon
04-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Only 30 years?

englander
04-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Sick as hell.

Honor killings around the globe are not an isolated incident. They are common in the Muslim world. In August of 2010, there was an honor killing of two daughters right here in the United States! Both were shot to death. And in 2009, a Muslim father in Arizona ran over his daughter with his car for being too American. Where are the feminists on this one? Even more, where is the media? Click HERE to see a lo socieng list of beautiful women killed for honor.

http://exposethemedia.com/2011/04/08/italy-muslim-father-slits-daughters-throat-28-times-to-‘uphold-family-honor’-says-i-am-a-good-father-gets-30-years/

Did your society /government not condone lynching a scant 50 years ago?

Jaric
04-09-2011, 11:26 PM
I refuse to believe that God sanctions this kind of behavior. Poor girl.

SDChiefs
04-09-2011, 11:34 PM

No god id want any part of. That's for sure.

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-09-2011, 11:35 PM
A bullet to the brain would be too kind for this asshole

englander
04-09-2011, 11:42 PM

You and your god is omnipotent in all other?

Ebolapox
04-09-2011, 11:45 PM
serious question: how is this defensible? fuck.

englander
04-09-2011, 11:46 PM

Do you prefer mankind is to wallow in in retribution?

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM

You disagree?

englander
04-09-2011, 11:50 PM
serious question: how is this defensible? ****.

Action is defensible by ones own interpretation of laws and just remedy.

Ebolapox
04-09-2011, 11:55 PM
so apparently donger has a cousin who is even worse. awesome.

wazu
04-09-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm wondering if englander is a bot. Text looks like it's randomly generated.

SDChiefs
04-09-2011, 11:57 PM

Well lucky for us murder in the first is one of the highest crimes one can be punished for. Now go troll elsewhere.

englander
04-10-2011, 12:08 AM

Alas, I do not consider you a cousin. By your word, you will less then a donger.

englander
04-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Well lucky for us murder in the first is one of the highest crimes one can be punished for. Now go troll elsewhere.

If it is too much to ask of your intellect, please explain the difference between ketchup and mayonaise.

englander
04-10-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm wondering if englander is a bot. Text looks like it's randomly generated.

LaddyAdam, gendarme radomlated.

SDChiefs
04-10-2011, 12:31 AM
If it is too much to ask of your intellect, please explain the difference between ketchup and mayonaise.

You use mayo on fries we use ketchup. Any other questions to avoid the subject at hand?

englander
04-10-2011, 12:51 AM
We use malted vinegar on our chips.

I ask you SDChief, why isn't your guilty adjudicated a just and legal judgment? Why is Hinkley and Manson available for parole?

SDChiefs
04-10-2011, 12:56 AM

I ask you SDChief, why isn't your guilty adjudicated a just and legal judgment? Why is Hinkley and Manson available for parole?

Case by case basis. And to my knowledge manson is not eligble for parole. Ever. It was denied to him and he got life imprisonment. Why? Because he didn't actually kill anyone. He talked a bunch of idiots into doing it.

SDChiefs
04-10-2011, 12:58 AM

As far as your" chips" I lived with a guy from manchester and he and his family and everybody he knew used mayo. Ill take their word over yours.

whatsmynameagain
04-10-2011, 09:38 AM
With all these killings its pretty crazy how the Muslim population grows? You know, since these instances represent all muslims.

Islam is a religion that has not evolved. Christianity has evolved over time but is very much similar to the koran in its original form. Why has Islam not evolved? Is it due to meddling by foreign countries? The massive wealth from oil, combined with access to new technology? I wonder how many times the Koran has been changed from its original form. We know the bible has changed much.

banyon
04-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Did your society /government not condone lynching a scant 50 years ago?

50 years ago? Which incident are you referring to? Most murderers in the south were prosecuted by the Dept. of Justice.

Perhaps 150 years ago your statement would be accurate. But you guys were still busy colonizing Africa at the time, doing things equally deplorable.

BigMeatballDave
04-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Organized religion sucks.

I'm Agnostic, and will remain that way.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Very, very sad. The religion of peace strikes again.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/andrea_yates/index.html

Christian Mother drowns her 5 children in the bathtub.

In other news mnchiefsguy is an asshole.

In further news, so is HonestChieffan for his deliberate thread title wording.

:rolleye:

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 10:41 AM
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/andrea_yates/index.html

Did she drown them because she was mentally ill, in which case her religion has nothing to do with it, or did she drown them for disobeying religious law?

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Toyota should have used the Frankie defense in court.

Your honor, I submit to you a news story about a man who drowned in his swimming pool. This man owned a Honda. As you can see, Hondas kill people too. The defense rests.

Jaric
04-10-2011, 10:59 AM
You and your god is omnipotent in all other?

Once more in English please.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Did she drown them because she was mentally ill, in which case her religion has nothing to do with it, or did she drown them for disobeying religious law?

Why don't you afford this guy mental illness. IMO religion (in it's fundamental form) IS mental illness. Christian Puritans were still burning 14 year old girls alive in Christianity's 17th century. Islam is 14 centuries old. I do not adhere to this "reasoning," but for the small minds on this BB who want to take this in a "my-God-is-better-than-your-God" direction it should suffice.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Muslims suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of small minds.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:10 AM

This.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:10 AM

This 2.

Jaric
04-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Why don't you afford this guy mental illness. IMO mental religion (in it's fundamental form IS mental illness. Christian Puritans were still burning 14 year old girls alive in Christianity's 17th century. Islam is 14 centuries old. I do not adhere to this "reasoning," but for the small minds on this BB who want to take this in a "my-God-is-better-than-your-God" direction it should suffice.

It's the same God (assuming the people you're referring to either Christians or Jews)

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:13 AM

I believe his was a "rhetorical" expression. I agreed with it in principal, but I do not believe either I nor he would be able to pull the trigger if the gun was put in our hands.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:16 AM

Not defensible, but "interpretation" is the key word. That should be the spirit of this thread, instead of the deliberate agitating wording that stupidly paints 1.6 billion people with the same brush.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:22 AM
With all these killings its pretty crazy how the Muslim population grows? You know, since these instances represent all muslims.

Islam is a religion that has not evolved. Christianity has evolved over time but is very much similar to the koran in its original form. Why has Islam not evolved? Is it due to meddling by foreign countries? The massive wealth from oil, combined with access to new technology? I wonder how many times the Koran has been changed from its original form. We know the bible has changed much.

There is no "evolution" for religion. It's the "interpretations" that evolve. And that depends on socio-economic factors and the education or lack thereof that stem from it.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 11:25 AM
It's the same God (assuming the people you're referring to either Christians or Jews)

I know it's the same God of Abraham. But since in Arabic the word is "Allah" and not "God" the small minds here automatically assume it's a different one than theirs.

chiefsnorth
04-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Bring on Sharia!

chiefsnorth
04-10-2011, 11:39 AM
I know it's the same God of Abraham. But since in Arabic the word is "Allah" and not "God" the small minds here automatically assume it's a different one than theirs.

Except the two say different things about their God that cannot both be true at the same time. The small minded and uninformed are the "it's the same God because a handful of humans appear in both books"

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 11:48 AM

Thankyou Saul:clap: Argument of so-called justified murder in the name of so-called Allah over:thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Bring on Sharia!

Yep! Sharia Law coming to a neighborhood near you!!! :rolleyes: Get your tickets NOW FOLKS!!

vailpass
04-10-2011, 11:57 AM
14th century people living in a 21st century world.

RedNeckRaider
04-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Why don't you afford this guy mental illness. IMO mental religion (in it's fundamental form IS mental illness. Christian Puritans were still burning 14 year old girls alive in Christianity's 17th century. Islam is 14 centuries old. I do not adhere to this "reasoning," but for the small minds on this BB who want to take this in a "my-God-is-better-than-your-God" direction it should suffice.

I for the life of me cannot understand how people follow any of these silly mythologies. Each religion scuffs at any other "God" and miracles performed by them. Christians attack Muslims for their barbaric beliefs but seem comfortable about the Bible which tells of "God" ordering genocide and also tells stories of killing all the men and women who may have slept with them but keeping the virgins for themselves after battle. People laugh at Greek mythology even though it is just as plausible as the bullshit believed in other religions.

I normally stay off this subject as it gets many up in arms and is not worth the typing. I have found most of the most staunch defenders of any religion are people who speak of what they dont know and rely on tribal knowledge. As far as the shitbag in the OP he is batshit crazy and needs dead. I find the latest actions from the middle east as another attempt of one religion to force its beliefs on others and we have seen that act before with different players~

Ebolapox
04-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Alas, I do not consider you a cousin. By your word, you will less then a donger.

:spock:

donger is a former english chap on this website, yeah?

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 12:42 PM

It may be that this guy is mentally ill, but it sure sounds like it was premeditated. Muslims lose the benefit of the doubt when punishments for disobeying Sharia law are routinely carried out in front of hundreds or even thousands of angry spectators in Muslim countries.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Except the two say different things about their God that cannot both be true at the same time. The small minded and uninformed are the "it's the same God because a handful of humans appear in both books"

:facepalm:

Frankie
04-10-2011, 12:45 PM
14th century people living in a 21st century world.

There are also some Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc, who fit that description. Don't you agree?

Frankie
04-10-2011, 12:47 PM
I for the life of me cannot understand how people follow any of these silly mythologies. Each religion scuffs at any other "God" and miracles performed by them. Christians attack Muslims for their barbaric beliefs but seem comfortable about the Bible which tells of "God" ordering genocide and also tells stories of killing all the men and women who may have slept with them but keeping the virgins for themselves after battle. People laugh at Greek mythology even though it is just as plausible as the bullshit believed in other religions.

I normally stay off this subject as it gets many up in arms and is not worth the typing. I have found most of the most staunch defenders of any religion are people who speak of what they dont know and rely on tribal knowledge. As far as the shitbag in the OP he is batshit crazy and needs dead. I find the latest actions from the middle east as another attempt of one religion to force its beliefs on others and we have seen that act before with different players~

You sir, have a refreshingly clear mind despite your affiliation with the Raiders. :thumb:

Hog Farmer
04-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Speaking of small minds.

No. They do. I was watching one drink an Icee the other day thru a straw.

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 12:50 PM
What is more predictable around here, KCNative jumping into a thread to defend illegal immigrants and Mexican drug violence by blaming America or Frankie defending Muslim savagery by indicting Christians?

Jaric
04-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Actually it's the same God because both Christianity and Islam are outgrows of Judaism. Which is why Jesus was a Jew and was called "King of the Jews." In Islam, Jesus is recognized as a great profit. The word Profit is derived from the word profane, which means to talk for. IE a profit talks for God. In this case the same God.

Are there differences? Obviously, that's why they have different names. But to believe that each one is praying to a different God altogether is to miss the forest for the trees.

Speaking of the names of things, there is a word that sums all fairly well when religions run amuck and that is hubris. Moral blindness. Outrageous arrogance. Believing that you KNOW the intent of God.

This man who slit his daughters throat is someone guilty of that. No different than when Agamemnon slit his daughter's throat because he believed the Gods wanted him to. Almost 3000 years later and here we are. Making the same mistakes.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 12:57 PM
It may be that this guy is mentally ill, but it sure sounds like it was premeditated. Muslims lose the benefit of the doubt when punishments for disobeying Sharia law are routinely carried out in front of hundreds or even thousands of angry spectators in Muslim countries.

Infidelity has happened in my own (non-immediate) family. The woman in question lives her own independent life after about 30 years and the husband has moved on and remarried. Nobody has slit the former wife's throat, nor stoned her to death.

You guys react to this kind of news because believing that this incident is the norm in the Muslim world makes you feel superior about your own religion. That's all. Fact is, religion in general is superstition and it gets worse when laws of superstition made many centuries ago and perverted by religious leaders of low knowledge, for the benefit of followers with even lower knowledge, are practiced in today's society.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 12:58 PM
What is more predictable around here, KCNative jumping into a thread to defend illegal immigrants and Mexican drug violence by blaming America or Frankie defending Muslim savagery by indicting Christians?

Defending? Where was I defending any savagery?:rolleyes:

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Infidelity has happened in my own (non-immediate) family. The woman in question lives her own independent life after about 30 years and the husband has moved on and remarried. Nobody has slit the former wife's throat, nor stoned her to death.

You guys react to this kind of news because believing that this incident is the norm in the Muslim world makes you feel superior about your own religion. That's all. Fact is, religion in general is superstition and it gets worse when laws of superstition made many centuries ago and perverted by religious leaders of low knowledge, for the benefit of followers with even lower knowledge, are practiced in today's society.

Congratulations to the Muslims in your family who didn't commit an honor killing.

chiefsnorth
04-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Actually it's the same God because both Christianity and Islam are outgrows of Judaism. Which is why Jesus was a Jew and was called "King of the Jews." In Islam, Jesus is recognized as a great profit. The word Profit is derived from the word profane, which means to talk for. IE a profit talks for God. In this case the same God.

Chrisitianity says Jesus was divine, God in flesh. Islam rejects this and says God is only one. The respective religions rest on these two facts. They could both be false, but it's logically impossible for both Gods to exist because they contradict each other.

Without Jesus being God, there is no Christianity. Islam says this is false - even that this sin is unforgivable and not even Allah can forgive someone for this. This sin is considered worse than murder and is a capital crime.

This is only one of many statements about God that will tell someone with even the most basic understanding that the gods of the two faiths cannot be the same.

stevieray
04-10-2011, 01:06 PM

for someone who continually claims not to care, you post this in almost every thread about the subject. you say you aren't offended, but make mocking and offensive comments. you sure do love to point the finger and place blame on something you call fairy tales. one religion is still beheading people. one religion says love your neighbor. one religion says pick up your sword and fight, one says put on your armor against persecution.

quite the conundrum you've created for yourself.

you do know that the Koran was written hundreds of years after the Bible?

Frankie
04-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Congratulations to the Muslims in your family who didn't commit an honor killing.

You miss the point. The case I mentioned is more of a norm than the subject of this thread. Yet there are zealots here on this very BB who jump on comparatively isolated incidences just to reinforce their own personal biases, repeating the tired and over-used "religion of piece" and "muslim commits atrocity" chants while masturbating to Jesus.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 01:10 PM
for someone who continually claims not to care, you post this in almost every thread about the subject. you say you aren't offended, but make mocking and offensive comments. you sure do love to point the finger and place blame on something you call fairy tales. one religion is still beheading people. one religion says love your neighbor. one religion says pick up your sword and fight, one says put on your armor against persecution.

I knew sooner or later Stevie would chime in with one of his holier-than-thou posts. Color me shocked.

stevieray
04-10-2011, 01:11 PM
while masturbating to Jesus.
frankie always tells you who the man behind the computer truly is.

stevieray
04-10-2011, 01:14 PM

I knew sooner or later Stevie would chime in with one of his holier-than-thou posts. Color me shocked.

RNR is friend of mine, dipshit.

unlike you, he can handle honest debate.

RedNeckRaider
04-10-2011, 01:35 PM

I by no means am defending the silly writings of the Koran. And I have not created any confusion for myself. If you recall I told you in person I am agnostic. We spoke on the subject shortly and I left it alone as did you. I like you as a person and I think we have very similar morals. I rarely debate this topic with people unless they are open minded and wish to. I have been a little more outspoken on here lately as after awhile a person sees things he disagrees with and feels like speaking up. In this fourm I am not forcing debate or agreement , just stating my opinion. I disagree with your beliefs but it does not change the fact that I like you as a person. On this subject I tend to agree with Ben Franklin lighthouses are more useful than churches~

BigMeatballDave
04-10-2011, 01:40 PM

I normally stay off this subject as it gets many up in arms and is not worth the typing. I have found most of the most staunch defenders of any religion are people who speak of what they dont know and rely on tribal knowledge. As far as the shitbag in the OP he is batshit crazy and needs dead. I find the latest actions from the middle east as another attempt of one religion to force its beliefs on others and we have seen that act before with different players~Awesome :thumb:

Phobia
04-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I like you just fine, Frankie. Many times you seem like you have a good sense of humor. I don't know what your religious choices are nor do I care....

But I have zero tolerance for Islam. None. I've been screwed over personally by more Islam believers than any other group of people in my entire life. I'm not going to execute people simply because they are believers in Islam but I will cut them out of my life like a cancer. No tolerance.

vailpass
04-10-2011, 02:15 PM
You miss the point. The case I mentioned is more of a norm than the subject of this thread. Yet there are zealots here on this very BB who jump on comparatively isolated incidences just to reinforce their own personal biases, repeating the tired and over-used "religion of piece" and "muslim commits atrocity" chants while masturbating to Jesus.

A lot of people are fed up with the "religion of peace" Frankie and every single one of it's adherents who advocate atrocities. They are the number one scourge on this planet today; reviled by civilized nations and for good reason.

Saul Good
04-10-2011, 02:21 PM
A lot of people are fed up with the "religion of peace" Frankie and every single one of it's adherents who advocate atrocities. They are the number one scourge on this planet today; reviled by civilized nations and for good reason.

Racists, all of them.

Easy 6
04-10-2011, 02:28 PM
While i share many of the same reservations about Islam as most here, i would like to take a second to say that i very much appreciate my respected friend Frankies presence here & input on these issues. He takes a metric ton of shit & always comes out of it with his head high & humor intact.

I often disagree with him, but he's a Chiefs loving American with a lot of knowledge & insight on many issues. I'm glad he sticks around.

vailpass
04-10-2011, 02:34 PM
While i share many of the same reservations about Islam as most here, i would like to take a second to say that i very much appreciate my respected friend Frankies presence here & input on these issues. He takes a metric ton of shit & always comes out of it with his head high & humor intact.

I often disagree with him, but he's a Chiefs loving American with a lot of knowledge & insight on many issues. I'm glad he sticks around.

Why don't you two get a madras.:)

Valiant
04-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Jumping in the thread.. I am fine with all the Muslims I know around the city, they are well centered and decent people.. The ones over seas that allow the shit to go on, I would not stop to piss on if they were on fire..

IMO and from talking to the ones I know, the smart Muslims get out.. There is a reason why those areas are so back assed over there.. and until the moderate Muslims take a stand for themselves over there and stop the atrocities in the name of their religion by a supposed minority over there they can go fuck themselves..

Hog Farmer
04-10-2011, 03:36 PM

He's got a pattern to his madness that makes me think he's a sleeper cell that plans on a suicide bombing mission at a football stadium. I wonder how many team boards he frequents..

LiveSteam
04-10-2011, 04:54 PM

Frankie, you seem to be the for most expert on Islam. I have a ? that I would like to have answered.
Why dont the Islamic people of the world, wright a new Koran, like the Christians wrote the new testament? It seems to me. Like it would be a good idea. & strengthen how their religion is looked at around the world.

mlyonsd
04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Frankie, you seem to be the for most expert on Islam. I have a ? that I would like to have answered.
Why dont the Islamic people of the world, wright a new Koran, like the Christians wrote the new testament? It seems to me. Like it would be a good idea. & strengthen how their religion is looked at around the world.

That would be a good idea assuming they cared what their religion looked like to the rest of the world.

stevieray
04-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I by no means am defending the silly writings of the Koran. And I have not created any confusion for myself. If you recall I told you in person I am agnostic. We spoke on the subject shortly and I left it alone as did you. I like you as a person and I think we have very similar morals. I rarely debate this topic with people unless they are open minded and wish to. I have been a little more outspoken on here lately as after awhile a person sees things he disagrees with and feels like speaking up. In this fourm I am not forcing debate or agreement , just stating my opinion. I disagree with your beliefs but it does not change the fact that I like you as a person. On this subject I tend to agree with Ben Franklin lighthouses are more useful than churches~

well said...

whatsmynameagain
04-10-2011, 06:40 PM

If you believe in invisible beings creating everything and controlling your fate, you are mentally ill. This pertains is all religion, none excluded.

whatsmynameagain
04-10-2011, 06:42 PM
There is no "evolution" for religion. It's the "interpretations" that evolve. And that depends on socio-economic factors and the education or lack thereof that stem from it.

That is evolution.

whatsmynameagain
04-10-2011, 06:45 PM

If you are brainwashed at a young age, that is mental. People who indoctrinate their kids with religion in general are giving their child no choice. Let them decide when they are old enough, a child can believe anything that you say.

whatsmynameagain
04-10-2011, 06:50 PM

ROFL

Change the book so it fits the way you like best. This is why Christians are so hypocritical. If it's gods word how the fuck can you change it? BE CONSISTENT!

Frankie
04-10-2011, 06:56 PM
RNR is friend of mine, dipshit.

unlike you, he can handle honest debate.

Wow, Bible-man swears! What a revelation!

And what does the nature of your posts have to do with RNR?

vailpass
04-10-2011, 06:56 PM
If you are brainwashed at a young age, that is mental. People who indoctrinate their kids with religion in general are giving their child no choice. Let them decide when they are old enough, a child can believe anything that you say.

:LOL: Me thinks he doth protest too much.

stevieray
04-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Wow, Bible-man swears! A revelation!

it's highly entertaining that you think this is clever or even original.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:06 PM
I like you just fine, Frankie. Many times you seem like you have a good sense of humor. I don't know what your religious choices are nor do I care....

But I have zero tolerance for Islam. None. I've been screwed over personally by more Islam believers than any other group of people in my entire life. I'm not going to execute people simply because they are believers in Islam but I will cut them out of my life like a cancer. No tolerance.

Sorry for your experience. But guess what, I've been screwed over by some Christians too. Yet I have good friends who are Christians whom I totally respect.

As for my religious choices, there's none. I have been born under a certain religion and on paper I belong to it. Other religions have offer no better alternative, so on paper I'm remaining where I am. But I have seen the evil that "religion" in general is a catalyst for. I have decided that the interpretations of some people who very possibly have lower IQ than I (or you) cannot be the road-map to my salvation. I keep it between God and myself and cut out the middleman.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:12 PM

Those you are referring to are reviled by me and the majority of my kind too. Condemn them and I add my voice to yours. But when someone insults "all" Moslems they are insulting some very respectable people that I know and love; hence, my attempt to point out to them their biased hypocrisy.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:14 PM

Ah shucks!:redface:

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:19 PM
He's got a pattern to his madness that makes me think he's a sleeper cell that plans on a suicide bombing mission at a football stadium. I wonder how many team boards he frequents..

:LOL:

Hate to disappoint you man. This BB takes enough of my constructive time away anyway. I, very infrequently, post in another Chiefs BB and a "Bond" (yes, 007) BB too.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:27 PM

The problem is less the book and more the interpretations of it.

In Islam Koran is supposed to be a miracle, in that Muhammad himself who could not read or right came up with stuff that in Arabic, I understand, is a literal masterpiece in addition to laws and instructions. Because of this the word in the Koran is believed to be directly from God himself through the conduit that was Muhammad. That's why, if you are a true practicing Moslem you HAVE to know enough Arabic to read and understand it as it is. Translations are not accepted as they corrupt and bastardize the message.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
That is evolution.

In a way, you are right.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 07:29 PM

Rep.

Phobia
04-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Sorry for your experience. But guess what, I've been screwed over by some Christians too. Yet I have good friends who are Christians whom I totally respect.

As for my religious choices, there's none. I have been born under a certain religion and on paper I belong to it. Other religions have offer no better alternative, so on paper I'm remaining where I am. But I have seen the evil that "religion" in general is a catalyst for. I have decided that the interpretations of some people who very possibly have lower IQ than I (or you) cannot be the road-map to my salvation. I keep it between God and myself and cut out the middleman.

No, I understand there's some hypocrisy there. I would suggest that you're the ONLY person affiliated with Islam that I would consider I've had positive influences with. Remember, I've also been in the Gulf War and most of my enemy were disciples of Islam. A devout Muslim stole my first wife and molested my oldest daughter. My ex-wife has become a devout Muslim and is the most vile, dishonest, and nasty female I know. The list goes on. I won't bore you with other stories. My trust for anybody practicing that religion is gone and it will never return. Hope nobody takes that personally.

BIG_DADDY
04-10-2011, 09:13 PM

As long as we are going to have special circumstances sentencing for certain types of murder I purpose we have one for this. Anyone found guilty of killing their wife/daughter in an honor killing should have to spend the rest of their life living with you, listening to your stupid daily camel shit.

HonestChieffan
04-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Muslim Father...check; father...check; muslim....check; daughter....throat slashed 27 times.....OK so far seems ok.

Accused of deliberate tread title wording. I plead guilty.

Odd world we live in.

Frankie
04-10-2011, 09:56 PM
No, I understand there's some hypocrisy there. I would suggest that you're the ONLY person affiliated with Islam that I would consider I've had positive influences with. Remember, I've also been in the Gulf War and most of my enemy were disciples of Islam. A devout Muslim stole my first wife and molested my oldest daughter. My ex-wife has become a devout Muslim and is the most vile, dishonest, and nasty female I know. The list goes on. I won't bore you with other stories. My trust for anybody practicing that religion is gone and it will never return. Hope nobody takes that personally.

I certainly do not take it personally.

I'm sorry for your experiences and I'm ashamed that the characters involved "share" the same religion as my relatives. That said, you have to realize that there are good folk and assholes amongst all religions.

I really would like to talk to you over some beer sometime. Sounds like you have interesting stories to tell.

:toast:

Frankie
04-11-2011, 10:20 AM

Hey Lzen, I understand the neg-rep and do not take any personal offense for it. I did have some struggle deciding to type that last sentence. But I decided to go ahead for the full effect, not to disrespect Jesus and Christians, but to underline as forcefully as I could the perverted hypocrisy that some so called "worshipers" of his practice here on this very thread. You also should realize that Jesus is extremely revered and respected in Islamic teachings.

Given those two factors I hoped most here would have understood the goal and not taken it personally.

Chief Henry
04-11-2011, 11:06 AM

You've had some NASTY ass experiances.

Frankie
04-11-2011, 11:15 AM
You've had some NASTY ass experiances.

Some NASTY ass experiences too.
;)

RedNeckRaider
04-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey Lzen, I understand the neg-rep and do not take any personal offense for it. I did have some struggle deciding to type that last sentence. But I decided to go ahead for the full effect, not to disrespect Jesus and Christians, but to underline as forcefully as I could the perverted hypocrisy that some so called "worshipers" of his practice here on this very thread. You also should realize that Jesus is extremely revered and respected in Islamic teachings.

Given those two factors I hoped most here would have understood the goal and not taken it personally.

Frankie I would enjoy tossing back some beers with you and cussin while discussin life its ownself. I highly doubt we would agree on much and I am pretty sure we would part disagreeing. That said I do believe would part friendly. As far as the neg rep issue I will never understand that. I have given pos rep when agreeing or when someone makes me chuckle. I have never given neg rep LMAO if I disagree with someone I just state it in a post. I find rep amusing and neg rep somewhat cowardly~

Frankie
04-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Frankie I would enjoy tossing back some beers with you and cussin while discussin life its ownself. I highly doubt we would agree on much and I am pretty sure we would part disagreeing. That said I do believe would part friendly. As far as the neg rep issue I will never understand that. I have given pos rep when agreeing or when someone makes me chuckle. I have never given neg rep LMAO if I disagree with someone I just state it in a post. I find rep amusing and neg rep somewhat cowardly~

You'd be surprised how much we'd actually agree on.

RedNeckRaider
04-11-2011, 04:29 PM
You'd be surprised how much we'd actually agree on.

Closet Raiders fan HA I knew there was a few of them here!

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 03:31 AM

The difference is that Andrea Yates did not kill her kids because she was a Christian, or because of anything having to do with religion. The person Honest cited in starting this thread SLASHED his own daughters throat 27 times because of his religious belief, which happens to allow honor killings.

If you cannot see the difference in that....well, you won't because you are blinded by your hatred of Jews and Christians.

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Those you are referring to are reviled by me and the majority of my kind too. Condemn them and I add my voice to yours. But when someone insults "all" Moslems they are insulting some very respectable people that I know and love; hence, my attempt to point out to them their biased hypocrisy.

I have yet to see you condemn any act by a Muslim on this board. It if you could link to a post you have made condemning such acts, I will gladly admit I am wrong.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 08:20 AM
I have yet to see you condemn any act by a Muslim on this board. It if you could link to a post you have made condemning such acts, I will gladly admit I am wrong.

This 2.

For the record the "This" post was saying that a bullet to the brain would be too kind for this asshole (aka the guy doing the throat slashing.)

Frankie
04-12-2011, 11:06 AM
The difference is that Andrea Yates did not kill her kids because she was a Christian, or because of anything having to do with religion. The person Honest cited in starting this thread SLASHED his own daughters throat 27 times because of his religious belief, which happens to allow honor killings.

If you cannot see the difference in that....well, you won't because you are blinded by your hatred of Jews and Christians.

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah. Someone else made this argument. Read my answer. You are late to the party.

Frankie
04-12-2011, 11:09 AM

I keep the balance. There's enough one-sidedness in this forum. When you learn to look at things in a more balanced way we can all then afford to be balanced in our responses. It takes being cerebral, so I'm not sure you can do it. But go ahead. Try. makes us proud.

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I keep the balance. There's enough one-sidedness in this forum. When you learn to look at things in a more balanced way we can all then afford to be balanced in our responses. It takes being cerebral, so I'm not sure you can do it. But go ahead. Try. makes us proud.

Since you have no cerebral abilities whatsoever, I doubt you would understand a cerebral thought.

Interesting to note that you consider supporting murderous acts of violence by Muslims as "keeping the balance." I prefer the unbalanced where murderers, regardless of their religion, are condemned.

Frankie
04-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Since you have no cerebral abilities whatsoever, I doubt you would understand a cerebral thought.

Interesting to note that you consider supporting murderous acts of violence by Muslims as "keeping the balance." I prefer the unbalanced where murderers, regardless of their religion, are condemned.

Hmmm,... Joshua Komisarjevsky, and Steven Hayes invaded Dr. Petit's house. They beat him up and tied him in the basement. They raped his two daughters, 17 and 11. murdered them and their mother and set the house on fire.

I take it somewhere on this forum there is a post by you condemning these killings. Use all that cerebral power, mnchiefsguy, and link us to that post.

If you don't then, God forbid, every poster here should think you are a f^@#ing small minded hypocrite.

I'll wait.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Hmmm,... Joshua Komisarjevsky, and Steven Hayes invaded Dr. Petit's house. They beat him up and tied him in the basement. They raped his two daughters, 17 and 11. murdered them and their mother and set the house on fire.

Jesus that's fucked up...

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 10:21 PM

I take it somewhere on this forum there is a post by you condemning these killings. Use all that cerebral power, mnchiefsguy, and link us to that post.

If you don't then, God forbid, every poster here should think you are a f^@#ing small minded hypocrite.

I'll wait.

Don't recall the thread, but I will absolutely condemn it. They should be punished by the law, and I would be in favor of capital punishment for a crime such as this.

You could not even condemn the murderers of the Jewish settlers in this very forum within the last few weeks. You practically justified their actions. You are the one who supports murderous and terroristic organizations (Hezbollah, Hamas), not me. I have no problem advocating that a murderer be brought to justice.

P.S.--Way to avoid the language filter there....

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Additionally, after researching Joshua Komisarjevsky on wikipedia, that while he is a murderer and a criminal, there is nothing to indicate he is a Christian, or a student of any religion for that matter. Why is it that all of your examples are non-religious killings Frankie? Surely you can find one where an evil Christian murdered and pillaged because he believed his Bible told him too.

Frankie
04-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Don't recall the thread, but I will absolutely condemn it. They should be punished by the law, and I would be in favor of capital punishment for a crime such as this.

You could not even condemn the murderers of the Jewish settlers in this very forum within the last few weeks. You practically justified their actions. You are the one who supports murderous and terroristic organizations (Hezbollah, Hamas), not me. I have no problem advocating that a murderer be brought to justice.

P.S.--Way to avoid the language filter there....

You've had 3 years to condemn it. It was all over the news when it happened. But you are so ready to jump on the bandwagon of badmouthing 1.6 billion people because another of your kind started another "Muslim......" title. That makes you either a hypocrite or a racist. I'd say a little bit of both.

Frankie
04-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Additionally, after researching Joshua Komisarjevsky on wikipedia, that while he is a murderer and a criminal, there is nothing to indicate he is a Christian, or a student of any religion for that matter. Why is it that all of your examples are non-religious killings Frankie? Surely you can find one where an evil Christian murdered and pillaged because he believed his Bible told him too.

ROFL Blah blah blah blah BS copout. there were two of them with American/European names. I guess they were Muslims. My bad. :Rolleyes:

If you wanna kid yourself go ahead. But don't insult the intelligence of other posters here.

Pathetic! :shake:

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 11:20 PM
You've had 3 years to condemn it. It was all over the news when it happened. But you are so ready to jump on the bandwagon of badmouthing 1.6 billion people because another of your kind started another "Muslim......" title. That makes you either a hypocrite or a racist. I'd say a little bit of both.

You are the hypocrite, bigot, and racist. When you have no legitimate argument, you attempt to be "cerebral" and insult other posters and call them names. There is a significant faction of Muslims that are violent, and condemning is not badmouthing 1.6 billion people. I bad mouthed no one, I condemned a man who murdered his own daughter in the name of his religion. Period.

I don't know whether HonestChieffan is "one of my kind" or not. He seems like an honest poster, and I have agreed with him more than I disagree. Seems like a nice guy. Have no idea what religion he practices, if any, or what his ethnicity is. Hopefully he is not insulted by your childish insults.

mnchiefsguy
04-12-2011, 11:22 PM
ROFL Blah blah blah blah BS copout. there were two of them with American/European names. I guess they were Muslims. My bad. :Rolleyes:

If you wanna kid yourself go ahead. But don't insult the intelligence of other posters here.

Pathetic! :shake:

No one said they were Muslims. Just because they have American/European names does not make them Christians. They could Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, Hindus, Jewish....anything for that matter.

Here is a hint...you can't tell a person's religion by their name or where they are from.

You are the one who is pathetic with your idiotic and bigoted assumptions.

go bowe
04-12-2011, 11:36 PM
hey, frankie...

don't be so hard on the kid...

i think english is his second language...

Frankie
04-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Hey, mnchiefsguy. Truth hurts, I know.

I can rattle off a whole string of violent, sickening murders here like the one I used as an example. And last I checked this is still a predominantly Christian country. I don't call "Christians" violent but I point out the truth that all cultures, religions and races have their share of crazies. You, on the other hand, love to join the chorus of the bigoted to condescend others who are not "like" you. If denial makes your booger taste better, more power to you, go ahead and wallow in it. In the meantime, if you cannot stay in an argument don't go banshee on the rest of us. We can do without your bitchy temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

Frankie
04-13-2011, 12:07 AM
hey, frankie...

don't be so hard on the kid...

i think english is his second language...

:D

mnchiefsguy
04-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey, mnchiefsguy. Truth hurts, I know.

I can rattle off a whole string of violent, sickening murders here like the one I used as an example. And last I checked this is still a predominantly Christian country. I don't call "Christians" violent but I point out the truth that all cultures, religions and races have their share of crazies. You, on the other hand, love to join the chorus of the bigoted to condescend others who are not "like" you. If denial makes your booger taste better, more power to you, go ahead and wallow in it. In the meantime, if you cannot stay in an argument don't go banshee on the rest of us. We can do without your bitchy temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

You are the one throwing the bitchy temper tantrum, calling names and using profanity (while evading the language filter to boot) in this thread. I merely pointed out that your example did not appear to involve actual Christians. In fact, none of your examples truly correlate to the matter at hand. I suppose since this country is predominately Christian, I should just assume you are a Christian as well since you live here. Kansas City is predominately made up of Chiefs fans, but I don't go around assuming everyone is a Chiefs thing. Nor should one assume that all Americans are Christians because America is a predominately Christian nation. So go ahead, roll your eyes and insult "my kind" some more in one of your internet banshee attacks.

Frankie
04-13-2011, 12:52 AM
You are the one throwing the bitchy temper tantrum, calling names and using profanity (while evading the language filter to boot) in this thread. I merely pointed out that your example did not appear to involve actual Christians. In fact, none of your examples truly correlate to the matter at hand. I suppose since this country is predominately Christian, I should just assume you are a Christian as well since you live here. Kansas City is predominately made up of Chiefs fans, but I don't go around assuming everyone is a Chiefs thing. Nor should one assume that all Americans are Christians because America is a predominately Christian nation. So go ahead, roll your eyes and insult "my kind" some more in one of your internet banshee attacks.

That booger must have tasted good.

mnchiefsguy
04-13-2011, 12:57 AM

That booger must have tasted good.

Nice deflection.

Frankie
04-13-2011, 01:34 PM
BTW, thx HF for the kind rep. Didn't know you cared. ;)

Frankie
04-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Nice deflection.

When you totally deny that you are in denial our discussion is over.

Dayze
04-13-2011, 01:50 PM

LMAO

mnchiefsguy
04-13-2011, 05:25 PM
When you totally deny that you are in denial our discussion is over.

Ha Ha. You are the one who is denial about your own bigotry.

RedNeckRaider
04-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Ha Ha. You are the one who is denial about your own bigotry.

Christian crusades? I really have no interest in continuing this debate. However he is the only Muslim on here I am aware of. I think he is trying to point out that all religions have idiots. And before you swell up on me understand that IMO all religions are full of shit~

mnchiefsguy
04-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Christian crusades? I really have no interest in continuing this debate. However he is the only Muslim on here I am aware of. I think he is trying to point out that all religions have idiots. And before you swell up on me understand that IMO all religions are full of shit~

Not swelling up on anyone. Frankie has insulted me throughout the thread, calling me an idiot and a bigot. I have merely replied to his misguided assumptions. While I have called Frankie a bigot, a charge I believe is warranted given his posting history, I have not implied he is of lesser intelligence. He has done a fine job of showing that himself. Just because he is the only Muslim around here does not give him a free pass to hurl insults at myself and other posters like HonestChieffan merely for our opinions.

RedNeckRaider
04-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Not swelling up on anyone. Frankie has insulted me throughout the thread, calling me an idiot and a bigot. I have merely replied to his misguided assumptions. While I have called Frankie a bigot, a charge I believe is warranted given his posting history, I have not implied he is of lesser intelligence. He has done a fine job of showing that himself. Just because he is the only Muslim around here does not give him a free pass to hurl insults at myself and other posters like HonestChieffan merely for our opinions.
Agreed. Often when out numbered people resort to attack mode. That does not make it right. Carry on~

Frankie
04-13-2011, 09:29 PM

You posted the very first reply to the thread starter. With glee, arrogance and condescention. When you insult a religion you are insulting all who identify with it. Whether as practicing members or merely documented ones. You have no broblem doing that and then you cry like a bitch when your bigotry is pointed out.

Grow up or continue to pick your nose for snacks. :shake:

Frankie
04-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Agreed. Often when out numbered people resort to attack mode. That does not make it right. Carry on~

I stayed away from that strategy for years on this BB. But sadly I have learned that some folks won't understand anything but being served their own medicine.

mnchiefsguy
04-13-2011, 09:37 PM
You posted the very first reply to the thread starter. With glee, arrogance and condescention. When you insult a religion you are insulting all who identify with it. Whether as practicing members or merely documented ones. You have no broblem doing that and then you cry like a bitch when your bigotry is pointed out.

Grow up or continue to pick your nose for snacks. :shake:

Sarcasm perhaps, but there was no glee and certainly no arrogance. You read way too much into a simple sentence.

Who is crying? All the crying is coming from your corner. You should do toss around that bigot word a lot. Perhaps you should look in a mirror.