PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues U.S. plans to attack 7 countries: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 07:01 AM
In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), reveals the United States governmentís plan to attack 7 countries: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J8H6RomGjJM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J8H6RomGjJM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Fixed

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXS3vW47mOE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXS3vW47mOE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Lzen
04-11-2011, 07:37 AM
WTH? Is this guy senile?

blaise
04-11-2011, 07:42 AM
He doesn't say attack.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 07:45 AM
He doesn't say attack.

You're right he doesn't say attack, but he did say "take out". And he does mention Lybia in 2007 and isn't something brewing in Syria right now as well?

blaise
04-11-2011, 07:48 AM
You're right he doesn't say attack, but he did say "take out". And he does mention Lybia in 2007 and isn't something brewing in Syria right now as well?

There's a difference between attacking a country and trying to encourage a local population to topple their dictator.

mlyonsd
04-11-2011, 07:50 AM
I'd guess by 2007 the military had a plan in place to attack every country with terrorist ties if necessary.

blaise
04-11-2011, 07:51 AM
I'd guess by 2007 the military had a plan in place to attack every country with terrorist ties if necessary.

Well, after they toppled the WTC they needed something to do.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
You guys don't find it the least bit curious that time after time we're playing fucking might mouse ("here I come to save the day" )with all of these oil rich countries?

Saul Good
04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Well, after they toppled the WTC they needed something to do.

They should attack with planes that run on fuel derived from water.

blaise
04-11-2011, 08:12 AM
You guys don't find it the least bit curious that time after time we're playing ****ing might mouse ("here I come to save the day" )with all of these oil rich countries?

You mean it's strange that we have a foreign policy?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm not going to battle with you guys again. I don't give two shits if same brain believes it or not. I'm just putting it out there. If we end up in Syria or any of the other places just remember this post.

Lzen
04-11-2011, 08:41 AM
You guys don't find it the least bit curious that time after time we're playing ****ing might mouse ("here I come to save the day" )with all of these oil rich countries?

I don't think we should be getting involved in all these wars. We are already stretched too thin as it is. But if you don't think that it is in our best interest as to the survival of our country and way of life to protect those oil producers, then you are ignorant. Not trying to insult, but that's just the way it is, as far as I'm concerned.

Lzen
04-11-2011, 08:43 AM
I'm not going to battle with you guys again. I don't give two shits if same brain believes it or not. I'm just putting it out there. If we end up in Syria or any of the other places just remember this post.

Personally, I think we need to GTFO of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and anywhere else in the ME. But I certainly understand the ramifications of not protecting our oil interests.

boogblaster
04-11-2011, 08:46 AM
thats the whole picture .. before you'll die we will be at war with the whole middle-east .. it's been in the plans for over two decades .....

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:47 AM
thats the whole picture .. before you'll die we will be at war with the whole middle-east .. it's been in the plans for over two decades .....

and somehow even though it's going on RIGHT NOW, people don't see it

blaise
04-11-2011, 08:51 AM

We're at war with the whole Middle East?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:55 AM
We're at war with the whole Middle East?

Your are an amazing person same brain 1. You have this ability to pick out one thing and harp on that to make your arguement. Anyone not apart of same brain could see what I meant by that, but not you. I commend you same brain 1

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 08:56 AM

it's that whole one brain thing, man. people are fucking sheep and, like ray charles, can't see shit!

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:56 AM
uhhhh.......huh huh....he didn't say attack....Really?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
it's that whole one brain thing, man. people are fucking sheep and, like ray charles, can't see shit!

I am fucking amazed to see it in person like this

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:58 AM

None of them can fucking think. If the news didn't say it or if it's not on wikipedia it didn't happen

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
None of them can fucking think. If the news didn't say it or if it's not on wikipedia it didn't happen

I fucking know, right?

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgeist/omg/Ray_Can_t_See_Shit.jpg

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Your are an amazing person same brain 1. You have this ability to pick out one thing and harp on that to make your arguement. Anyone not apart of same brain could see what I meant by that, but not you. I commend you same brain 1

Well, he said we'd be at war with the whole middle east, and you said we are right now. Did someone conspire to make you type something?

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:04 AM
uhhhh.......huh huh....he didn't say attack....Really?

Really, he didn't. I don't know why you said that he did. You lied, people died.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Come on same brain 1, come on

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Come on same brain 1, come on

My best friend invented the phrase "same brain". It was right after he discovered cold fusion in a glass of water.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Really, he didn't. I don't know why you said that he did. You lied, people died.

I know he didn't, but that wasn't the point, but you jumped on that to automatically make the whole thing look like bullshit. Said attack didn't say attack, it doesn't matter. We are over there now blowing shit up and he was saying that he was told we'd be over there 11 years ago. And once again, there is a evil dictator, and one again here we come. Think back how many times has that happened

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
it's actually rather frightening, this possibility of electrolysis. see, there's a ton of water in your shit (and in the toilet). imagine if the technology went haywire and electrolysis happened in your shit; you'd be electrocuted! we'd all be fucking dead, man! fucking hive-mind one brain bastards keeping the info to themselves!! I CAN'T SEE SHIT

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:08 AM
I know he didn't, but that wasn't the point, but you jumped on that to automatically make the whole thing look like bullshit. Said attack didn't say attack, it doesn't matter. We are over there now blowing shit up and he was saying that he was told we'd be over there 11 years ago. And once again, there is a evil dictator, and one again here we come. Think back how many times has that happened

You have a habit of creating a thread that uses incorrect language in the title. Much like most of the kooky articles you read, probably.

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
You have a habit of creating a thread that uses incorrect language in the title. Much like most of the kooky articles you read, probably.

YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT YOU ONE BRAIN WIKIPEDIA MOTHERFUCKER!

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I didn't write the article man, goodness

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:14 AM
YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT YOU ONE BRAIN WIKIPEDIA MOTHERFUCKER!

There is a whole collection of them on here

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:19 AM
I didn't write the article man, goodness

You wrote the thread title, didn't you?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
That was the title of the article. What the fuck man.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:25 AM
That was the title of the article. What the **** man.

So what? What the fuck man yourself. If you don't like your threads second guessed then make sure you word them correctly. Don't just slap some bullshit up there and then get mad if people say it's inaccurate.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Once again I don't give two shits what you guys think is true or not. He didn't say attack but we are over there attacking them. Damn, you know at least that much right. I'll wait for the same brain collective to respond........

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:30 AM
It had nothing to do with me wording anything anyway. The source where the article came from named the article. Goodness same brain 1.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
It had nothing to do with me wording anything anyway. The source where the article came from named the article. Goodness same brain 1.

You named the thread. The assumption is it's your words, unless you put it in quotes.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Okay, then I'll start putting shit in quotes. Thanks for the tip

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Okay, then I'll start putting shit in quotes. Thanks for the tip

I'm sure you'll do exactly that.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:40 AM
But once again that whole thing doesn't mean shit compared to the idea of the article. We are over there blowing shit up, again. And he said they were talking about that shit 11 years ago. That's the point. That's the only point. Another oil rich country and surprise surprise there is some evil man that we MUST defeat. If you ran a country all by yourself would you go around the world acting like you're better and trying to get everyone to live "peacefully" like you do by blowing shit up, or would you just mind yours and try to make this country all it could be first. Why so much interest in other countries when this one is fucked up. Who cares if they have an evil dictator. Look at the mess over here. That doesn't sound odd to you?

loochy
04-11-2011, 09:51 AM
But once again that whole thing doesn't mean shit compared to the idea of the article. We are over there blowing shit up, again. And he said they were talking about that shit 11 years ago. That's the point. That's the only point. Another oil rich country and surprise surprise there is some evil man that we MUST defeat. If you ran a country all by yourself would you go around the world acting like you're better and trying to get everyone to live "peacefully" like you do by blowing shit up, or would you just mind yours and try to make this country all it could be first. Why so much interest in other countries when this one is fucked up. Who cares if they have an evil dictator. Look at the mess over here. That doesn't sound odd to you?

I don't understand your point here...

Yeah, we have interest in oil. It's critical to us. Is that a surprise?

NEWSFLASH: OMG COUNTRIES WANT TO CONTROL OIL!

http://zorak.best.vwh.net/toc/odc_p113_full.gif

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:58 AM
I don't understand your point here...

Yeah, we have interest in oil. It's critical to us. Is that a surprise?

NEWSFLASH: OMG COUNTRIES WANT TO CONTROL OIL!

http://zorak.best.vwh.net/toc/odc_p113_full.gif

Controlling oil is not the surprise. Telling the people that there is another evil dictator and we must get him out in order to save the (insert country here) from his wrath is what is bothering me here. It's the same story over and over. This evil dictator, here we come. That evil dictator, there we go. Plus, there are other ways of powering things besides oil. We don't need oil because that's all there is, we need it cause they tell us we do and make it so no one knows or talks about anything other than that.

loochy
04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Controling oil is not the surprise. Telling the people that there is another evil dictator and we must get him out in order to save the (insert country here) from his wrath. If you're going after the oil and you want total control, why not say hey this is what we're doing, not we are the shining knights who save everyone. Plus there are other ways of powering things besides oil. We don't need oil because thats all there is, we need it cause they tell us we do and make it so no one know or talks about anything other than that.

They tell us that because there are dumb people that will believe that.

There ARE other ways of powering things besides oil, but we will hold those in reserve for when the oil runs out. Besides, a that would require a total and abrupt shift in culture and infrastructure.

Also remember that oil is used for more than energy. How do you like all of those nice little plastic gadgets in your house? Are you willing to give all that up? Are you willing to pay the increased costs of eliminating plastic from everything? It's easy to sit on the internet and whine about the government wanting oil, but people rarely think about the total impact and influence that oil and oil based products have on their life.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:09 AM

There ARE other ways of powering things besides oil, but we will hold those in reserve for when the oil runs out. Besides, a that would require a total and abrupt shift in culture and infrastructure.

Also remember that oil is used for more than energy. How do you like all of those nice little plastic gadgets in your house? Are you willing to give all that up? Are you willing to pay the increased costs of eliminating plastic from everything? It's easy to sit on the internet and whine about the government wanting oil, but people rarely think about the total impact and influence that oil and oil based products have on their life.

I see your point, but I don't think there is a need to use oil in the amounts that they/we do. That is not my point behind all of this though. We are in yet another war with another country and the lies that they tell us over and over is why I posted the article. Hopefully this guys is wrong and we won't go into those other countries, but with how "we" do business, I doubt it.

loochy
04-11-2011, 10:11 AM
I see your point, but I don't think there is a need to use oil in the amounts that they/we do. That is not my point behind all of this though. We are in yet another war with another country and the lies that they tell us over and over is why I posted the article. Hopefully this guys is wrong and we won't go into those other countries, but with how "we" do business, I doubt it.

Well, we probably will if there is any slight sliver of a reason.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Well, we probably will if there is any slight sliver of a reason.

What reason, that's the crazy thing. What did libya do to us, but here we are saving the day. It's strange, because it happens over and over. This evil dictator, that evil dictator. Not always for oil, but we have to come through and save the day. Who the fuck are we. This country is fucked up too. Why not fix this country first and then worry about other people. And thank you for providing reasonable feedback to the post.

Rain Man
04-11-2011, 10:17 AM
I wonder if I'm going to get drafted.

loochy
04-11-2011, 10:30 AM
What reason, that's the crazy thing. What did libya do to us, but here we are saving the day. It's strange, because it happens over and over. This evil dictator, that evil dictator. Not always for oil, but we have to come through and save the day. Who the fuck are we. This country is fucked up too. Why not fix this country first and then worry about other people. And thank you for providing reasonable feedback to the post.

The reason will be this: Evil dictator provides haven for terrorists. Boom.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:32 AM
It'll be something. People will believe whatever the reason is and off we go. This thread will serve as a marker. If we are in those countries in a few years, well then.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:33 AM
The reason will be this: Evil dictator provides haven for terrorists. Boom.

Not trying to be a smartass here, but I don't watch the news. Did they say that was the reason for going into libya?

durtyrute
I thougt it was to save the people

loochy
It'll be something. People will believe whatever the reason is and off we go. This thread will serve as a marker. If we are in those countries in a few years, well then.

Well, there is no question that these guys DO harbor terrorists...although invading the country really doesn't fix that.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:34 AM
How in the fuck did the "rebels" get tanks and shit anyway? "Uhh excuse me, we might be in some shit here, could you point me to the nearest tank store" lol

loochy
04-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I thougt it was to save the people

Oh. I dunno. Does it really matter what they say the reason is? We all know the truth.

Did the US care about the people in Congo or Rwanda? No. Anyone with sense knows why and doesn't really pay attention to what the government says their reasons are...

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh. I dunno. Does it really matter what they say the reason is? We all know the truth.

Did the US care about the people in Congo or Rwanda? No. Anyone with sense knows why and doesn't really pay attention to what the government says their reasons are...

:thumb:

patteeu
04-11-2011, 11:10 AM

Syria, Lebanon, Somolia, and Sudan aren't oil rich countries. There *is* something that all 7 of these countries have in common though, but I'm not going to tell you what it is right now though. We'll turn it into a guessing game. Hit me with your first guess.

patteeu
04-11-2011, 11:14 AM

You had me believing this stuff until blaise posted and now it just looks like bullshit.

patteeu
04-11-2011, 11:15 AM
BTW, if we really had a workable plan to take out the 7 countries listed, I'd say "Great, let's do it".

patteeu
04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
How in the **** did the "rebels" get tanks and shit anyway? "Uhh excuse me, we might be in some shit here, could you point me to the nearest tank store" lol

We may be providing some of that stuff now, but initiallys, they took them off of Libyan military bases and out of Libyan military armories.

jjjayb
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
They should attack with planes that run on fuel derived from water.

Piloted by people made of corn.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:18 PM
BTW, if we really had a workable plan to take out the 7 countries listed, I'd say "Great, let's do it".

Ahh same brain number 2 I've been expecting you.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
We may be providing some of that stuff now, but initiallys, they took them off of Libyan military bases and out of Libyan military armories.

They just ran up on a base and said,hey uhh.....we need guns? Why don't you go try to do that. Let me know how that works out for you

patteeu
04-11-2011, 12:28 PM
They just ran up on a base and said,hey uhh.....we need guns? Why don't you go try to do that. Let me know how that works out for you

I wasn't there so I can't quote them directly, but yeah, that's how it happened, more or less.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Really, and that is more believable than a country known for supplying weapons giving them some. Damn, it must be nice.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Ahh same brain number 2 I've been expecting you.

patteeu has earned the right to be known as same brain number 1 around here, noob.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Oh I thought that was blaise, my bad. I'll change it.......Hey where is my t-shirt dammit....lol

blaise
04-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Really, and that is more believable than a country known for supplying weapons giving them some. Damn, it must be nice.

Please post more kooky threads. It's funny to see the mind of a nutjob.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Oh I thought that was blaise, my bad. I'll change it...

Ah. No offense intended, blaise.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Please post more kooky threads. It's funny to see the mind of a nutjob.

I was asked to not call you same brain 1 any longer. Someone else earned it, it was just handed to you. You'll have to be same brain 2.0

blaise
04-11-2011, 12:39 PM
I was asked to not call you same brain 1 any longer. Someone else earned it, it was just handed to you. You'll have to be same brain 2.0

Have I moved up the rankings over at kookjobconspiracy.com? Or have the masons shut you guys down yet?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Hey thats kookster.com to you buddy

blaise
04-11-2011, 12:44 PM

Oh you haven't heard yet. That's the dummy one operated by the FBI to track the movements of...nevermind, I better not say.

CoMoChief
04-11-2011, 12:46 PM
There's a difference between attacking a country and trying to encourage a local population to topple their dictator.

Right because arming those people and assisting them in the revolt isn't the same thing at all.

:spock:

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 12:48 PM

These Same Brains don't understand guys like us, Durty. But do not hate them for it, rather teach them, guide them down the path of righteousness.

CoMoChief
I wasn't there so I can't quote them directly, but yeah, that's how it happened, more or less.

If you really believe that's how it happened then you're fucking stupid.

blaise
Right because arming those people and assisting them in the revolt isn't the same thing at all.

No, it's not.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:49 PM

Yes, it's not. No offense intended, blaise.

patteeu
04-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Except that major newspapers reported my version and you conjured your version from your overactive imagination.

Hydrae
04-11-2011, 03:08 PM

I am no expert and have not researched this at all but I am pretty sure you can make plastics out of most any light oil. I recommend we legalize hemp and start extracting oil from those seeds for many of our light oil needs from lubricants to plastics.

patteeu
04-11-2011, 03:10 PM
If you really believe that's how it happened then you're ****ing stupid.

Damn. I just got called fucking stupid by CoMoChief. I wonder what that means.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Except that major newspapers reported my version and you conjured your version from your overactive imagination.

The same newspapers that are all controlled by the same people. Try again

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
No, it's not.

How is that not the same thing?

blaise
04-11-2011, 10:04 PM
How is that not the same thing?

How are encouraging a local population to get rid of a dictator and using our own military to attack a country different?
Well, one involves encouraging a local population to overthrow their government, and the other involves using our own military to attack a country.
Glad I could help. Let me know if you need me to explain the difference between a cat and a dog.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
(Damned thing won't embed. Hang on.)

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 10:17 PM
How are encouraging a local population to get rid of a dictator and using our own military to attack a country different?
Well, one involves encouraging a local population to overthrow their government, and the other involves using our own military to attack a country.
Glad I could help. Let me know if you need me to explain the difference between a cat and a dog.

To illustrate:

patteeu
04-11-2011, 11:19 PM

:LOL: I'm pretty confident you're not real.

orange
04-12-2011, 02:11 AM

Remember this post?!

Hell, I remember 1975:

Joe Turner: What does Operations care about a bunch of damn books? A book in Dutch. A book out of Venezuela. Mystery stories in Arabic.

Atwood: Wait!

Joe Turner: What the hell is so important about...
[He stops as he sees the connection]

Joe Turner: Oil fields. Oil. That's it, isn't it? This whole damn thing was about oil! Wasn't it? Wasn't it?

Atwood: Yes, it was.

Chief Faithful
04-12-2011, 06:46 AM

ROFL

I love the embeded conspiracy defenses. Proof of the conspiracy is more conspiracy.

durty, you either have the driest sense of humor I've ever seen or you are completely nuts. Either way, don't let the same brain beat you down.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 07:16 AM
No, it's not.

You wouldn't consider giving people a bunch of guns and tanks "assisting" them? Assuming that's what happened of course.

blaise
04-12-2011, 07:19 AM
You wouldn't consider giving people a bunch of guns and tanks "assisting" them? Assuming that's what happened of course.

Yes, I would.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Yes, I would.

I'm confused. To me that's pretty much the definition of assisting. If you have a job to do, but lack the tools neccesary to complete it, and I give you those tools, have I not assisted you in completeing your task?

blaise
04-12-2011, 07:25 AM
I'm confused. To me that's pretty much the definition of assisting. If you have a job to do, but lack the tools neccesary to complete it, and I give you those tools, have I not assisted you in completeing your task?

I don't get why you're asking me that. Kookyrute started the thread by saying we'd attack them. I said assisting a local population and attacking them are different things. Someone said they're the same, and I said no they aren't.

Jaric
04-12-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't get why you're asking me that. Kookyrute started the thread by saying we'd attack them. I said assisting a local population and attacking them are different things. Someone said they're the same, and I said no they aren't.

Ok, I just re-read those posts again, the goal posts got moved from "attacking" to "assisting," and I didn't intially recognize it. Carry on.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 07:37 AM

Hey same brain 2, that was the title of the article. Didn't we already cover that. Anyway you don't call dropping bombs on people attacking? Even your news said that we were dropping bombs.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 07:39 AM
ROFL

I love the embeded conspiracy defenses. Proof of the conspiracy is more conspiracy.

durty, you either have the driest sense of humor I've ever seen or you are completely nuts. Either way, don't let the same brain beat you down.

:thumb:

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 07:41 AM

Thats the thing. Haven't you guys noticed this exact situation happening again and again. Here we have an evil dictator, but never fear, Underdog is here. Do you really think that is how it is actually happening. The same exact thing over and over. Really?

blaise
04-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Hey same brain 2, that was the title of the article. Didn't we already cover that. Anyway you don't call dropping bombs on people attacking? Even your news said that we were dropping bombs.

What does "that was the title of the article" have to do with anything. He asked and I answered, you kook.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 08:10 AM

That first part of the first post came from the article. Goodness man, it happens like this over and over. I post something, same brain thinks I wrote it and then you jump me for it. Same brain.........you funny.

blaise
04-12-2011, 08:18 AM
That first part of the first post came from the article. Goodness man, it happens like this over and over. I post something, same brain thinks I wrote it and then you jump me for it. Same brain.........you funny.

Well, if you don't like people saying there's errors in your thread titles, do a better job with putting titles on your threads. The thread title says US plans to attack, and I said he never said attack. It's just funny that a kook like you that says people don't want to see the truth is crying about me saying the thread title is untrue. You kook.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Well, if you don't like people saying there's errors in your thread titles, do a better job with putting titles on your threads. The thread title says US plans to attack, and I said he never said attack. It's just funny that a kook like you that says people don't want to see the truth is crying about me saying the thread title is untrue. You kook.

Dammit same brain, the title says attack, he didn't say attack, correct, but we are attacking them. So it is not untrue

blaise
04-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Dammit same brain, the title says attack, he didn't say attack, correct, but we are attacking them. So it is not untrue

Actually, it is untrue, kook.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Blowing people up is attacking same brain

banyon
04-12-2011, 10:45 PM

The tanks were T-72's and T-55's, so no they weren't ours.

mobile.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/world/africa/08libya.xml

go bowe
04-12-2011, 10:54 PM
good LORD, someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery...

loochy
04-13-2011, 07:50 AM

B b b b but what if the USG actually took these from Iraq and transported them to Libya to make it look we weren't arming the rebels even though we actually were? /kooktheory

Radar Chief
04-13-2011, 07:59 AM

Oh, you KNOW that for a fact? And how do you KNOW that? Because someone on the interweb told you so?
Just admit you donít actually KNOW that for a fact or Iíll spend all day and countless bandwidth on a straw-man argument to keep from admitting Iím full of shit.

go bowe
04-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Oh, you KNOW that for a fact? And how do you KNOW that? Because someone on the interweb told you so?
Just admit you donít actually KNOW that for a fact or Iíll spend all day and countless bandwidth on a straw-man argument to keep from admitting Iím full of shit.
self-awareness is the path to enlightenment...

Saul Good
04-13-2011, 09:31 AM

You need to brush up on dirtyrute's style.

1. Post conspiracy article.

2. Call everyone who debunks it "samebrain".

3. Complain that you are being attacked even though you weren't the one who wrote the article you posted and defended.

4. Find some tertiary fact that the article mentioned and pretend that this tiny nugget of truth invalidates all criticism. ("Oh, so you DON'T think that Libya is a country? How do you explain this map, then? I'm waiting!)

5. Disappear for a while.

6. Post new thread and repeat from step 1.

RNR
04-13-2011, 09:39 AM

3. Complain that you are being attacked even though you weren't the one who wrote the article you posted and defended.

4. Find some tertiary fact that the article mentioned and pretend that this tiny nugget of truth invalidates all criticism. ("Oh, so you DON'T think that Libya is a country? How do you explain this map, then? I'm waiting!)

But...but Libya is a country how can you argue that????

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 09:55 AM

What's to be debunked, we have been in two of the seven countries already. If the rest doesn't happen that's great, but if it does maybe it'll show same brain that there is more going on than same brain thinks

go bowe
04-13-2011, 10:00 AM
same brain?

i'd rather be same brain than lame brain...

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 10:01 AM
same brain?

i'd rather be same brain than lame brain...

I wasn't refering to you as same brain, same brain knows who same brain is, but if you want to join them....lol........:thumb:

Saul Good
04-13-2011, 10:03 AM
What's to be debunked, Libya IS a country.

FYP

blaise
04-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Hey! Kooky is back from the space station!

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Hey! Kooky is back from the space station!

I was on Mars, get it right

blaise
04-13-2011, 10:35 AM
I was on Mars, get it right

Oh, sorry. Carry on.

patteeu
04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
What's to be debunked, we have been in two of the seven countries already. If the rest doesn't happen that's great, but if it does maybe it'll show same brain that there is more going on than same brain thinks

He said the guy told him it was going to happen in the "next 5 years". That was what, 8 years ago? The buzzer has already buzzed.

<object width="459" height="55"> <param name="movie" value="http://ecdn2.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1297555814"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/xyshpxsnsj.json"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://ecdn2.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1297555814" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/xyshpxsnsj.json" width="459" height="55" wmode="transparent"></embed> </object> <span style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; display: block; width: 440px; margin-left: 5px;"> (<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/xyshpxsnsj-wrong-buzzer-sound" style="color: #aaa;">Link</a>) View more <a href="http://www.hark.com/collections/mdvskbqcbq-fail" style="color: #aaa;">Fail Sound Clips</a> and <a href="http://www.hark.com/collections/tdbhfcgpln-wrong" style="color: #aaa;">Wrong Sound Clips</a> </span>

Saul Good
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
He said it was going to happen in the "next 5 years". That was what, 8 years ago?

The interview was right at 4 years ago. Here it comes...

Huffmeister
04-13-2011, 12:05 PM

That's why I'm convinced he's a mult. It's a schtick with nothing behind it. He can't argue any details because he hasn't really thought about it, because he doesn't really believe it.

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 12:23 PM
That's why I'm convinced he's a mult. It's a schtick with nothing behind it. He can't argue any details because he hasn't really thought about it, because he doesn't really believe it.

Why argue about it. My stance has and always will be that the gov is lying to us and fucking us at every turn. If I have to post every video on the web that goes along with that line of thinking, I will. I'm not trying to argue, I'm showing what evidence I can find that they are lying to us and laughing about it the whole time. Unfortunately, a person probably won't be able to find anything that is 100% true on the internet no matter what side you are on. I want to get people to atleast look at things objectively instead of just saying, "well it said on the news.....so that was exactly how it happened." I can't go along with that. If the things that I post don't come true thats great, I hope I'm wrong about the whole thing. I hope that it was some random guy that shot JFK and not some CIA patsy, I hope that 9/11 was done by some average guys who could barely fly a plane let alone do some of things they said the plane did as opposed to being an inside job. I really would like to believe that we live in some magical fairy land where even though the gov lies everyday, takes our money, spies on us, sets up these fake ass elections (come on, Obama v McCain is like James Dean v Mr Burns) we can still believe them, but I don't. Thats where I stand

Durt

go bowe
04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
AND WHAT A STAND IT IS!!!!!!!11!!!!ELEVENTY!!1!

blaise
04-13-2011, 12:27 PM
AND WHAT A STAND IT IS!!!!!!!11!!!!ELEVENTY!!1!

Signing it with durt at the end lets you know that it's not just any regular post, but a very important one.

Detoxing
04-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Why argue about it. My stance has and always will be that the gov is lying to us and ****ing us at every turn. If I have to post every video on the web that goes along with that line of thinking, I will. I'm not trying to argue, I'm showing what evidence I can find that they are lying to us and laughing about it the whole time. Unfortunately, a person probably won't be able to find anything that is 100% true on the internet no matter what side you are on. I want to get people to atleast look at things objectively instead of just saying, "well it said on the news.....so that was exactly how it happened." I can't go along with that. If the things that I post don't come true thats great, I hope I'm wrong about the whole thing. I hope that it was some random guy that shot JFK and not some CIA patsy, I hope that 9/11 was done by some average guys who could barely fly a plane let alone do some of things they said the plane did as opposed to being an inside job. I really would like to believe that we live in some magical fairy land where even though the gov lies everyday, takes our money, spies on us, sets up these fake ass elections (come on, Obama v McCain is like James Dean v Mr Burns) we can still believe them, but I don't. Thats where I stand

Durt

YES!

Preach on my Brotha! I love you!

Don't let these samebrains dilute your theories with their supposed "Common sense"!

Fight for what you believe in! Fight for Truth!

I took a fat shit this morning and it was shaped like Baja California! YOU know why? I dont! But i'm sure it has something to with shitty immigration policies!

But it doesn't matter because 911 was an Inside job! And if people like you don't stand up and call the Guberment out for the terror that they've unleashed upon it's citizens, then who will? Not these samebrains.

They're brain washed. But it's not their fault my friend. The HAARP machine has strange effects on people. It's sending signals through cell phone satellites, straight into the brains of every American!

That's why i still use a rotary phone! Fuck the man. I'm not letting them scramble my brain with their HAARP Machine.

Why do you think California has such great weather? It's because all the Jews in the entertainment business rule the world, that's why! They aim their HAARP machine at the rest of the states and produce artificial bad weather, forcing all the tourism to flock to the west coast.

It's all about Money. Controlling the weather is a HUGE money maker.

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
YES!

Preach on my Brotha! I love you!

Don't let these samebrains dilute your theories with their supposed "Common sense"!

Fight for what you believe in! Fight for Truth!

I took a fat shit this morning and it was shaped like Baja California! YOU know why? I dont! But i'm sure it has something to with shitty immigration policies! ROFL

But it doesn't matter because 911 was an Inside job! And if people like you don't stand up and call the Guberment out for the terror that they've unleashed upon it's citizens, then who will? Not these samebrains. :thumb:

They're brain washed. But it's not their fault my friend. The HAARP machine has strange effects on people. It's sending signals through cell phone satellites, straight into the brains of every American!

That's why i still use a rotary phone! Fuck the man. I'm not letting them scramble my brain with their HAARP Machine.

Why do you think California has such great weather? It's because all the Jews in the entertainment business rule the world, that's why! They aim their HAARP machine at the rest of the states and produce artificial bad weather, forcing all the tourism to flock to the west coast.

It's all about Money. Controlling the weather is a HUGE money maker.

Seems like you're on your way man, I love it

Detoxing
04-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Seems like you're on your way man, I love it

Only with your great guidance, my friend. Some one needs to lead this revolution, and I vote YOU.