PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues US had technology in the 1990s to run cars, gas generators and army tanks using water

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:17 AM
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2149

US inventor Stanley Meyer developed an electric cell which split ordinary tap water into hydrogen and oxygen with far less energy than that required by a normal electrolytic cell. Meyer retrofitted a dune buggy with the device and fueled the dune buggy with water instead of gasoline. Meyer demonstrated his water for fuel invention to Professor Michael Laughton, Dean of Engineering at Mary College, London, Admiral Sir Anthony Griffin, a former controller of the British Navy, and Dr Keith Hindley, a UK research chemist. Meyer’s cell, developed at the inventor’s home in Grove City, Ohio, produced far more hydrogen/oxygen mixture than could have been expected by simple electrolysis.

According to the witnesses, the most startling aspect of the Meyer cell was that it remained cold, even after hours of gas production.

Meyer’s water fuel cells have earned him a series of US patents granted under Section 101. The granting of a patent under this section is dependent on a successful demonstration of the invention to a Patent Review Board.

Meyer’s cell have many of the attributes of an electrolytic cell except that it functions at high voltage, low current rather than the other way around. Construction is unremarkable. The electrodes — referred to as “excitors” by Meyer — are made from parallel plates of stainless steel formed in either flat or concentric topography. Gas production varied as the inverse of the distance between them; the patents states that a spacing of 1.5 mm produces satisfactory results.

Meyer used an external inductance which resonated with the capacitance of the cell — pure water apparently possesses a dielectric constant of about 5 — to produce a parallel resonant circuit. This is excited by a high power pulse generator which, together with the cell capacitance and a rectifier diode, forms a charge pump circuit. High frequency pulses build a rising staircase DC potential across the electrodes of the cell until a point is reached where the water breaks down and a momentary high current flows. A current measuring circuit in the supply detects this breakdown and removes the pulse drive for a few cycles allowing the water to “recover”.

Research chemist Keith Hindley offers this description of a Meyer cell demonstration: “After a day of presentations, the Griffin committee witnessed a number of important demonstration of the WFC” (water fuel cell as named by the inventor).

A team of independent UK scientifc observers testified that US inventor Stanley Meyer successfully decomposed ordinary tap water into constituent elements through a combination of high, pulsed voltage using an average current measured only in milliamps. Reported gas evolution was enough to sustain a hydrogen /oxygen flame which instantly melted steel.

“After hours of discussion between ourselves, we concluded that Stan Meyer did appear to have discovered an entirely new method for splitting water which showed few of the characteristics of classical electrolysis. Confirmation that his devices actually do work come from his collection of granted US patents on various parts of the WFC system. Since they were granted under Section 101 by the US Patent Office, the hardware involved in the patents has been examined experimentally by US Patent Office experts and their seconded experts and all the claims have been established.”

“The basic WFC was subjected to three years of testing. This raises the granted patents to the level of independent, critical, scientific and engineering confirmation that the devices actually perform as claimed.”

To introduce this new invention to the public a TV crew from the Ohio TV station WSYX, channel 6, filmed the dune buggy that Meyers drove using nothing but water. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74uarqap2E) No gasoline was used. Meyer drove the water powered dune buggy across states. The dune buggy got 100 miles per gallon of water. Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 21, 1998 after dining at a restaurant.

Stan Meyer’s Canadian Patent

Canadian Patent CA 2067735 (http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2067735/summary.html) – WATER FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM – An injector system comprising an improved method and apparatus useful in the production of a hydrogen containing fuel gas from water in a process in which the dielectric property of water and/or a mixture of water and other components determines a resonant condition that produces a breakdown of the atomic bonding of atoms in the water molecule. – Inventor MEYER, STANLEY A.

notorious
04-11-2011, 08:35 AM
This is something I believe is being held back by the people in control.

Oil is a huge part of the world economy, if it were to be replaced by cheap energy, the Middle East would break down and the world would become an extremely unpredictable place.

Royal Fanatic
04-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I think it's probably much more likely that this is a fairy tale.

I remember watching an old episode of The Munsters that was filmed back in the 1960s. Grandpa had invented a pill that turned water into gasoline, but the oil companies did everything they could to kill it, and they eventually did.

This is not a new story. The players change, but the conspiracy theory has been around for over 50 years.

mlyonsd
04-11-2011, 08:43 AM

Oil is a huge part of the world economy, if it were to be replaced by cheap energy, the Middle East would break down and the world would become an extremely unpredictable place.:LOL: (fyi, sarcasm meter fully tuned)

jiveturkey
04-11-2011, 08:49 AM
The only idea worse than turning our food into gas would be turning our drinking water into gas.

blaise
04-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Horse. Shit.

Amnorix
04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
JFC, do just a fwe seconds of background research before wasting everyone's time.

In 1996, Meyer was sued by two investors to whom he had sold dealerships, offering the right to do business in Water Fuel Cell technology. His car was due to be examined by the expert witness Michael Laughton (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Michael_Laughton), Professor of Electrical Engineering (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Electrical_Engineering) at Queen Mary, University of London (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Queen_Mary,_University_of_London) and Fellow (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Fellow) of the Royal Academy of Engineering (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/Royal_Academy_of_Engineering). However, Meyer made what Professor Laughton considered a "lame excuse" on the days of examination and did not allow the test to proceed.<SUP id=cite_ref-Times_2-2 class=reference>[3] (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/#cite_note-Times-2)</SUP> According to Meyer the technology was patent pending and under investigation by the patent office, the Department of Energy (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Energy) and the military.<SUP id=cite_ref-NEN4111_13-0 class=reference>[14] (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/#cite_note-NEN4111-13)</SUP> His "water fuel cell" was later examined by three expert witnesses in court who found that there "was nothing revolutionary about the cell at all and that it was simply using conventional electrolysis". The court found Meyer guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered him to repay the two investors their $25,000.<SUP id=cite_ref-Times_2-3 class=reference>[ (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/#cite_note-Times-2)</SUP>.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer's_water_fuel_cell

alnorth
04-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Did some quick research. This guy was apparently a fraud.

First of all his claims, (his device performs electrolysis requiring less energy than what is predicted by science, and therefore is more economical than fossil fuels) if they had been true, would have violated the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

When a couple investors sued him, three experts examined the car and testified that it used standard electrolysis. That is a problem because his engine required a very large energy input to produce the hydrogen, which can be more cheaply and efficiently produced by fossil fuels. He was found guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and had to pay back his investors.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Did some quick research. This guy was apparently a fraud.

First of all his claims, (his device performs electrolysis requiring less energy than what is predicted by science, and therefore is more economical than fossil fuels) if they had been true, would have violated the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

When a couple investors sued him, three experts examined the car and testified that it used standard elctrolysis. That is a problem because his engine required a very large energy input to produce the hydrogen, which can be more cheaply and efficiently produced by fossil fuels. He was found guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and had to pay back his investors.

"Conspiracy theory nonsense about how the trial was rigged and his car was tampered with."

- Conspiracy Nuts

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:22 AM
JFC, do just a fwe seconds of background research before wasting everyone's time.

Did you just put research and wikipedia in the same sentence. Holy Shit

I realize you guys share the same brain, but damn. The people behind the scenes love oil. Just look at where our military is right now and has been for years. They love it. Of course they would do anything to discredit this man. A friend of mines dad had the same thing going except it was with old grease and the fbi came in and took all of his plans and wrecked all of his shit after he tried to get it a patent for it. This is straight from his son, i know it's not on wikipedia but I KNOW it to be true. They can't let shit like that get out.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:25 AM

I realize you guys share the same brain, but damn. The people behind the scenes love oil. Just look at where our military is right now and has been for years. They love it. Of course they would do anything to discredit this man. A friend of mines dad had the same thing going except it was with old grease and the fbi came in and took all of his plans and wrecked all of his shit after he tried to get it a patent for it. This is straight from his son, i know it's not on wikipedia but I KNOW it to be true. They can't let shit like that get out.

You're insane.

Amnorix
04-11-2011, 09:26 AM

Nothing personal, but you're a nut job. Not necessarily a right or left wing nut job -- more a regular everyday nut job.

Feel free to stop wasting everyone's time here with ridiculous anecdotes and stories of proven fraudsters.

Last but not least, Wikipedia isn't a tool for serious scholarship, but if you need to prove/disprove something that immediately looks absolutely ridiculous, it's a great way to make a preliminary assessment. You want me to get you a copy of the Court's order in the case or soemthing? JFC.

Saulbadguy
04-11-2011, 09:27 AM

Whoa - this guy might challenge teedubya for the Chiefsplanet most batshit crazy poster. Unless he's kidding. :spock:

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Nothing personal, but you're a nut job. Not necessarily a right or left wing nut job -- more a regular everyday nut job.

Feel free to stop wasting everyone's time here with ridiculous anecdotes and stories of proven fraudsters.

Last but not least, Wikipedia isn't a tool for serious scholarship, but if you need to prove/disprove something that immediately looks absolutely ridiculous, it's a great way to make a preliminary assessment. You want me to get you a copy of the Court's order in the case or soemthing? JFC.

If you don't like it don't read it. There are people on here that are able to think for themselves. Same brain can't so same brain should not read or respond to any of my post in DC. It is not meant for same brain.

trndobrd
04-11-2011, 09:29 AM

Just another example of those in charge setting the laws to stifle innovation.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Whoa - this guy might challenge teedubya for the Chiefsplanet most batshit crazy poster. Unless he's kidding. :spock:

That shit really happened jackass. My friends families life was basically ruined over this shit. Please don't make light of it.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:31 AM
That shit really happened jackass. My friends families life was basically ruined over this shit. Please don't make light of it.

On behalf of Chiefsplanet, I apologize to you, your friend and all the unicorns you both ride.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
I like how the government and car and oil companies supposedly stifle this technology when they'd most likely to be the ones most able to exploit the new technology for trillion dollar profits by using processes already in place.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
This is not for you same brain. Please move on

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Ok for real. My best friend invented a time machine that runs on cotton candy, and the government and big oil turned his life upside down over it. Don't make light.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Seriously, durtyrute, keep posting. It's entertaining when a kook is around.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I like how the government and car and oil companies supposedly stifle this technology when they'd most likely to be the ones most able to exploit the new technology for trillion dollar profits by using processes already in place.

What the hell, so if they sold cars that only took water you think they would make more money. Wouldn't people just, I don't know, use there own water. Lakes, streams, faucet, snow, fucking anything. Come on

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Once again same brain, if you don't like it don't read my post.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:36 AM
What the hell, so if they sold cars that only took water you think they would make more money. Wouldn't people just, I don't know, use there own water. Lakes, streams, faucet, snow, ****ing anything. Come on

You own a lot of lakes, huh?
And just in case you didn't know- the water that comes from your faucet isn't made by a magical elf under your sink with a tiny hand pump.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM

I'll read what I want to read and comment how I like. YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

Nzoner
04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
I've seen that movie...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NQ03IbEa1Bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 09:38 AM

You seem like a nice enough guy, assuming youíre a dude not a dudette, and if conspiracy theories are your thing then fine but youíll need some thicker skin. If youíre going to post stories like this you should expect to get razzed over it.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Damn same brain, your inablity to think it blows my mind. Talk about humor.

blaise
04-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Damn same brain, your inablity to think it blows my mind. Talk about humor.

My friend invented humor. For real, don't make light of it. The government shut him down. He's dead now.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 09:40 AM
I'll read what I want to read and comment how I like. YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

Ditto :thumb:

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Ok, this is no bullshit here. When I was young, I was running around playing with some friends. We were playing 'hide and go seek,' and I happened to hide in this cave. After going into the cave for a little distance, I found myself in another world (and about ten years older than when I'd entered the cave) where everybody lived peacefully with everybody else, vehicles ran on positive energy (the opposite of the body thetans of the church of scientology), and food was produced by telekinesis. I was immediately shocked to find that for every guy, there were four beautiful nymphomaniacs just dripping with anticipation at the possibility of love-making. my penis was literally hard the whole time there due to some atmospheric conditions, and I was crowned king due to the fact that my penis was, even at roughly average size for our world, by far the longest and had the most circumference. After impregnating all of the lovely women for years and producing a long line of god-kings (you may have heard of us, the Ebola-Bird flu dynasty), I went back to our world.

I tried to take some of the technology back with me, but I was interrogated by the FBI, CIA, ATF and local police department and then committed to an asylum for five years while they took all of the information they could about the peaceful race of Homo sapiens sapieens. I found later that they murdered my heirs in order to keep the positive mojo out of our world. it makes me sad when I ponder what we'd have if only we had the technology I took for granted :(

Saul Good
04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Ok, this is no bullshit here. When I was young, I was running around playing with some friends. We were playing 'hide and go seek,' and I happened to hide in this cave. After going into the cave for a little distance, I found myself in another world (and about ten years older than when I'd entered the cave) where everybody lived peacefully with everybody else, vehicles ran on positive energy (the opposite of the body thetans of the church of scientology), and food was produced by telekinesis. I was immediately shocked to find that for every guy, there were four beautiful nymphomaniacs just dripping with anticipation at the possibility of love-making. my penis was literally hard the whole time there due to some atmospheric conditions, and I was crowned king due to the fact that my penis was, even at roughly average size for our world, by far the longest and had the most circumference. After impregnating all of the lovely women for years and producing a long line of god-kings (you may have heard of us, the Ebola-Bird flu dynasty), I went back to our world.

I tried to take some of the technology back with me, but I was interrogated by the FBI, CIA, ATF and local police department and then committed to an asylum for five years while they took all of the information they could about the peaceful race of Homo sapiens sapieens. I found later that they murdered my heirs in order to keep the positive mojo out of our world. it makes me sad when I ponder what we'd have if only we had the technology I took for granted :(

I'm not totally convinced that this is 100% true, but it seems plausible after reading the rest of this thread. Its kind of like how an average girl looks hot when she's in a room full of uglies.

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm not totally convinced that this is 100% true, but it seems plausible after reading the rest of this thread. Its kind of like how an average girl looks hot when she's in a room full of uglies.

oh, it's absolutely, positively, unequivocally true. if you doubt me, you obviously are of the hive-mind of people that don't think for themselves and are sheep. you, like ray charles, can't see shit!

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 10:05 AM
ROFL:bravo:

Donger
04-11-2011, 10:09 AM
LMAO

Why don't you dig up the 300 mpg carburetor while you're at it?

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 10:10 AM
LMAO

Why don't you dig up the 300 mpg carburetor while you're at it?

YOU FUCKING ONE BRAIN WIKIPEDIA OIL HANDED BASTARD!

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 10:14 AM

<center><embed src="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/tshirt.swf" FlashVars="stxt=I journeyed to the center of the earth and met a race of nymphomaniacs&a=165&tx=49.9&ty=44&color1=0xFFFFFF&color2=0x000000&color3=0xFFFFFF&color4=0x333333&font=2&gender=1&symbol=2&lnpath=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/&dom=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="341.2" height="412.8" name="TShirt Generator" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/">Myspace Tshirt Generator</a></center><center><embed src="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/tshirt.swf" FlashVars="stxt=and all mankind got was this lousy t-shirt*and ebola*and bird flu&a=165&tx=49.9&ty=44&color1=0xFFFFFF&color2=0x000000&color3=0xFFFFFF&color4=0x333333&font=2&gender=1&symbol=2&lnpath=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/&dom=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="341.2" height="412.8" name="TShirt Generator" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/">Myspace Tshirt Generator</a></center>

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:26 AM
How is this whole thing so hard to imagine?

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 11:33 AM

Mr. alnorth already explained it.

chiefsnorth
04-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Are you going to keep spamming us with this sub-national enquirer bullshit, or are you going to explain the tactical nukes in the basement of the WTC?

Bildeberg dildo ROFL

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Wait, so you don't think it's possible to run a car off of anything besides gas?

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 11:36 AM
So we have a new clique here starting up with Teedubya and Durtyrute?

I wanna join!

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Ahh, theres some more same brain. I've been expecting you guys

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Are you going to keep spamming us with this sub-national enquirer bullshit, or are you going to explain the tactical nukes in the basement of the WTC?

Bildeberg dildo ROFL

Funny how that's all you got out of the other article. All of the other shit, meh, but that one, no way.

mikey23545
04-11-2011, 11:40 AM
I find it hard to believe this guy is not another Ari mult....

chiefsnorth
04-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Wait, so you don't think it's possible to run a car off of anything besides gas?

Are you tired of this cycle yet?

1. Post article from crank website
2. Posters point out numerous deficiencies in logic and fact
3. You retreat back to "just admit it's possible you are wrong!"

Nobody gives a rip what this retarded website says or your inane comebacks you paint chip scarfing window licker... Don't bother to respond either, I already have a riposte ready due to the radio waves we at The Foundation are using to monitor your brain "activity"

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 11:43 AM
<center><embed src="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/tshirt.swf" flashvars="stxt=I journeyed to the center of the earth and met a race of nymphomaniacs&a=165&tx=49.9&ty=44&color1=0xFFFFFF&color2=0x000000&color3=0xFFFFFF&color4=0x333333&font=2&gender=1&symbol=2&lnpath=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/&dom=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="TShirt Generator" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="341.2" align="middle" height="412.8">
Myspace Tshirt Generator (http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/)</center><center><embed src="http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/tshirt.swf" flashvars="stxt=and all mankind got was this lousy t-shirt*and ebola*and bird flu&a=165&tx=49.9&ty=44&color1=0xFFFFFF&color2=0x000000&color3=0xFFFFFF&color4=0x333333&font=2&gender=1&symbol=2&lnpath=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/&dom=http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="TShirt Generator" allowscriptaccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="341.2" align="middle" height="412.8">
Myspace Tshirt Generator (http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/tshirt/)</center>

MOTHERFUCKER, HOW DID YOU GET AHOLD OF MY INAUGURATION TEE-SHIRTS? YOU MUST BE ON ONE OF THOSE ONE BRAIN BASTARDS WHO TOOK OUR SHIT!

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 11:44 AM

Nobody gives a rip what this retarded website says or your inane comebacks you paint chip scarfing window licker... Don't bother to respond either, I already have a riposte ready due to the radio waves we at The Foundation are using to monitor your brain "activity"

THE LAND OF THE FREE? WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT IS YOUR ENEMY YOU ONE BRAIN MOTHERFUCKER!

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Ahh, theres some more same brain. I've been expecting you guys

The horse at which you are flailing away here sir, is not pining. He's passed on. This horse is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. If you hadn't propped him up in the corral he'd be pushing up the daisies. His metabolic processes are now history. He's off the twig. He's kicked the bucket. He's shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

This is an ex-horse.

Ebolapox
04-11-2011, 11:45 AM
The horse at which you are flailing away here sir, is not pining. He's passed on. This horse is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. He's a stiff. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. If you hadn't propped him up in the corral he'd be pushing up the daisies. His metabolic processes are now history. He's off the twig. He's kicked the bucket. He's shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

This is an ex-horse.

YOU BASTARD ONE BRAIN, TELL ME WHERE YOU PUT MY FUCKING HALIBUT!

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:46 AM

You don't care, but yet you keep posting replies. If you see my name next to a post, don't read it. Pretty simple. I don't post for same brain

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:47 AM

This is an ex-horse.

At least this one can be a little comical and creative. Thanks for that. Hey, where is my t-shirt? 2x please

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Durtyrute, I know your intentions here are honest, but there is no sense in talking about it now.

2012 is just around the corner. Helter Skelter is about to hit the shit, and the man is hiding it from us all. They've already built underground bunkers and spaceships and shit. We need to open the publics eyes about issues that could save their lives, man.

blaise
04-11-2011, 11:50 AM
That's kooky.

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Durtyrute, I know your intentions here are honest, but there is no sense in talking about it now.

2012 is just around the corner. Helter Skelter is about to hit the shit, and the man is hiding it from us all. They've already built underground bunkers and spaceships and shit. We need to open the publics eyes about issues that could save their lives, man.

I'm not sure where you're coming from. I'm not sure what will happen in 2012, but you're right. They are hiding something, shit everything.

durtyrute
That's kooky.

Hey good buddy, your back.

Jaric

This is an ex-horse.

What exactly are you trying to say here?

Jaric
04-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Also, where is my fucking jet pack?

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 11:55 AM

You sir are great. I post stuff talking about the same gov that fucks us day in and day out,shit while we are typing we are being fucked by them at the same time, yet you guys go out of your way to knock me and protect them at the same time. That is amazing sir, thank you

FishingRod
04-11-2011, 11:58 AM
What exactly are you trying to say here?

It has to do with Parrot.

Jaric
04-11-2011, 12:04 PM
It has to do with Parrot.

It's just shagged out following a prolonged squawk

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:05 PM
:LOL: (fyi, sarcasm meter fully tuned)

You are one of the few. Sarcasm is rarely if never picked up in DC.

The part that gets me is that some average Joe with basic tools can accomplish something that our top scientists can't. Really?

Most of the time the simplest answer is the correct one.

Bowser
04-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Cold. Fusion. Bitches.

Bowser
04-11-2011, 12:08 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QeHVYuRnIjY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Keenu Reeves and Elizebeth Shue pulled it off, why are we questioning this guy's abilities?

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure where you're coming from. I'm not sure what will happen in 2012, but you're right. They are hiding something, shit everything.

No doubt about that. And these poor puppets don't know what's about to hit them. Shit is about to get real.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
No doubt about that. And these poor puppets don't know what's about to hit them. Shit is about to get real.

Don't sweat it. You'll be better off without us. Really. Fucking troublemakers, every one.

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Don't sweat it. You'll be better off without us. Really. ****ing troublemakers, every one.

My brother, I hope some day you'll come around before it's too late. I can only lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

CrazyPhuD
04-11-2011, 12:17 PM

Here's some basic 3rd grade chemistry.

2 H2O + energy = 2 H2 + O2

Or via electrolysis by ADDING energy to water you get hydrogen and oxygen gas.

Here's the equation for combustion of hydrogen and oxygen.

2 H2 + O2 = 2 H2O + energy

Since the energy generated from combustion is exactly the same as the energy consumed by electroylsis you have zero energy left to do any other work.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:18 PM
My brother, I hope some day you'll come around before it's too late. I can only lead you to water, but I can't make you drink.

You're wasting hope. No.

Wait a minute. I changed my mind. And this is the best fucking cereal ever, man.

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:21 PM

Since the energy generated from combustion is exactly the same as the energy consumed by electroylsis you have zero energy left to do any other work.

The top scientist believe that H2O on the Moon will power spacecraft in the future. It is possible, in theory.

|Zach|
04-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Keenu Reeves and Elizebeth Shue pulled it off, why are we questioning this guy's abilities?

Val Kilmer you son of a bitch.

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Val Kilmer you son of a bitch.

Val was the asshole that saved Elizabeth Shue on "The Saint".

Keenu Reeves and that hot chick off of "The Mummy" managed Cold Fusion on "Chain Reaction".

Hog Farmer
04-11-2011, 12:31 PM

Oil is a huge part of the world economy, if it were to be replaced by cheap energy, pthe Middle East would break down and the world would become an extremely unpredictable lace.

And that would be different than the current situation how ???????

Hog Farmer
04-11-2011, 12:33 PM
They're already using our food for fuell they might as well use our water too. Then maybe they can find a way to use our oxygen.

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Val was the asshole that saved Elizabeth Shue on "The Saint".

Keenu Reeves and that hot chick off of "The Mummy" managed Cold Fusion on "Chain Reaction".

Rachel Weisz?

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 12:35 PM
They're already using our food for fuell they might as well use our water too. Then maybe they can find a way to use our oxygen.

You already need oxygen for combustion. It's a conspiracy I tells ya.

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Rachel Weisz?

That's the one.

Ziiiiiiiip. :D

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
And that would be different than the current situation how ???????

:D

Read some more of the thread. I think you've been had.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 12:38 PM
...maybe they can find a way to use our oxygen.

Those of us with foresight have already trained our brains to function without it.

Amnorix
04-11-2011, 12:41 PM

Do you admit that it is EXTREMELY possible that you're wrong. And by that, I mean so extremely possible that any alternative possibility is, in fact, pretty much impossible....

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 12:42 PM

Apparently you've never hear of "Oxygen Bars" have you? Yes, it is true. They are already marketing ways to sell you Oxygen.

When will America's corporate greed stop? When YOU stand up and fight for the freedom that our forefathers had intended on you having, That's when!

notorious
04-11-2011, 12:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eeXdgrpe5ao/TRfDLCZifKI/AAAAAAAAAB0/yqzdaVLE5f8/s320/perriair.jpg

Inspector
04-11-2011, 01:05 PM
You own a lot of lakes, huh?
And just in case you didn't know- the water that comes from your faucet isn't made by a magical elf under your sink with a tiny hand pump.

Wait, then just who is that little dude under there???

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 01:16 PM
That's the one.

Ziiiiiiiip. :D

Oh, dude. Enemy at the Gates.
Donít know why a hot chick with smudges of dirt on her face get my old chapís attention but they do.

notorious
04-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Oh, dude. Enemy at the Gates.
Donít know why a hot chick with smudges of dirt on her face get my old chapís attention but they do.

And she handles a rifle well.

ClevelandBronco
04-11-2011, 01:22 PM
And she handles a rifle well.

This is my rifle, this is my gun...

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 01:24 PM

Thanks for that, but it doesn't answer the question?

Donger
04-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for that, but it doesn't answer the question?

LMAO

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Do you admit that it is EXTREMELY possible that you're wrong. And by that, I mean so extremely possible that any alternative possibility is, in fact, pretty much impossible....

What are you talking about, I didn't write the article. Do you guys think at all around here. I just posted the shit, do I think it's possible, hell ya. Just look around, do you think the gov could let some shit like that get out. I just posted that the some crazy shit happened to my friends family after his dad did basically the same thing. So Yes, I do think it is possible. How can a person not think that there are other ways to power things?

Pants
04-11-2011, 01:34 PM
I've never seen so many people being trolled so hard.

Radar Chief
04-11-2011, 01:37 PM
What are you talking about, I didn't write the article. Do you guys think at all around here. I just posted the shit, do I think it's possible, hell ya. Just look around, do you think the gov could let some shit like that get out. I just posted that the some crazy shit happened to my friends family after his dad did basically the same thing. So Yes, I do think it is possible. How can a person not think that there are other ways to power things?

Iíll try this once on the off chance Iím not wasting my time.
No one has argued that an internal combustion engine ďcanítĒ be run on anything other than gas. The problem with alternative fuels is that none contain the energy potential of sweet crude.
This is not only the problem with hydrogen but also the problem with ethanol. It literally takes more energy to produce the stuff than is contained in it.

Amnorix
04-11-2011, 01:38 PM

I do think that there are other ways to power things. I also believe in the laws of physics...

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 01:39 PM

AFUCKINGmen to that brotha! These fuckhats dont know a lick about Nuclear Fisamahydratronics. Like I said, my CIA friend led me onto some shit you would never believe man.

don't try to google Fisamahydratronics. You won't find it. Shit is too top Secret. You'll be hearing about it soon enough though.

But by then, it'll already be over. I'll give you a hint though. It's what they're using to power the space craft when Helter Skelter hits.

CoMoChief
04-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Do we have bio diesel cars that run off of old grease/oil from cooking? - Yes

Do we have cars that run off of Hydrogen/water? - Yes

BUT....each are nowhere near the level that we can safely rely/depend on

Fish
04-11-2011, 02:34 PM

Explosion of irony.......

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Do we have bio diesel cars that run off of old grease/oil from cooking? - Yes

Do we have cars that run off of Hydrogen/water? - Yes

BUT....each are nowhere near the level that we can safely rely/depend on

I hear ya.

Someone needs to invent an engine that can travel 100 miles on a tablespoon of Semen.

Pitt Gorilla
04-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I hear ya.

Someone needs to invent an engine that can travel 100 miles on a tablespoon of Semen.Honey, we need to pull over and refuel.

DJ's left nut
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
The next time someone goes on a shooting rampage or flies a private plane into a government building, we really need to monitor Mr. Rute's postings around these parts.

This guy is absolutely ripe for a nice little trip off the deep end, complete with a 13 page 'manifesto' scrawled out on napkins and cereal boxes.

trndobrd
04-11-2011, 03:21 PM
I hear ya.

Someone needs to invent an engine that can travel 100 miles on a tablespoon of Semen.

I believe HogFarmer is working on that as we speak

go bowe
04-11-2011, 03:25 PM
I hear ya.

Someone needs to invent an engine that can travel 100 miles on a tablespoon of Semen.a tablespoon?

you young guys have all the advantages...

trndobrd
04-11-2011, 03:33 PM
a tablespoon?

you young guys have all the advantages...

Older guys drive slower and aren't in such a hurry to get there, so they should get better mileage.

go bowe
04-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Older guys drive slower and aren't in such a hurry to get there, so they should get better mileage.there ya go!

now you're talking... :D :D :D

Detoxing
04-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Older guys drive slower and aren't in such a hurry to get there, so they should get better mileage.

LMAO

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 04:00 PM
The next time someone goes on a shooting rampage or flies a private plane into a government building, we really need to monitor Mr. Rute's postings around these parts.

This guy is absolutely ripe for a nice little trip off the deep end, complete with a 13 page 'manifesto' scrawled out on napkins and cereal boxes.

Hey i've been waiting for you same brain 14. How has your day been?

blaise
04-11-2011, 04:03 PM
It's a little funny to see the guy who obviously buys into every conspiracy email forward passed along to him telling other people they're same-brained.

raybec 4
04-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey i've been waiting for you same brain 14. How has your day been?

How long before they revoke your web privelages at the Wacky Shack there durty?

Baby Lee
04-11-2011, 08:24 PM

You see, there's the laws of physics, then there's the laws of physics unbound by corporate interests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Lee
04-11-2011, 08:30 PM

http://gulagbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Loughner-Jared-mugshot.jpeg

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 08:31 PM
How long before they revoke your web privelages at the Wacky Shack there durty?

oh wow another one, i dub the same brain 1b

CrazyPhuD
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM

Jesus dude...it's not that you can't burn oxygen and hydrogen to generate water + energy. It's also not saying that that you can't take water and apply energy to generate oxygen and hydrogen gas.

What we are saying is that the exact same amount of energy is used to create oxygen and hydrogen gas from water as is generated when you burn oxygen and hydrogen game. In a perfect world you'd get a 100% efficiency but no system is perfect so you'll see much less than 100% efficiency. What does this mean, it means you actually need more energy to keep the reaction going than it will generate because some of that energy will best lost in heat etc when you burn it.

It's not a government conspiracy that saying you can't do it, this is high school Physics and Chemistry. It's science and the laws of thermodynamics that say this is impossible. No ifs, no ands, not butts, zero probability of success.

Back in the day this was the snake oil salesman, today it'll be mythical propulsion systems. The same truth ultimately applies, there is a sucker born every minute and today it is you.

VAChief
04-11-2011, 08:47 PM
oh wow another one, i dub the same brain 1b

Are you saying same or sane?

LiveSteam
04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kS5KZl0MFdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3khFv5UwTd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
04-11-2011, 09:49 PM
It pains me to say this because I'm usually the last one to buy into conspiracy theories, but durytrute is actually correct. Not only is the government trying to put the kibosh on this, they are actually going so far as to contaminate our water supply so as to prevent our water from being turned into usable fuel prodominatly by using metallicizeprized salts.

I started noticing this about 3 and a half years ago, July 6th of 2007 to be exact. I actually conducted an experiment that conclusively proved that this was happening. I know that not all of you are molecular physicists, so I apologize if a lot of this winds up being above your heads, but the following video is exactly what our government doesn't want you to know. In fact, authorities actually arrested me in the middle of this experiment. You can hear their sirens towards the end of the video before they hauled me away.

What do you samebrains say to this?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_c6HsiixFS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

durtyrute
04-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I just realized that I didn't add the end of the article, it has been corrected. My bad

cdcox
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I just realized that I didn't add the end of the article, it has been corrected. My bad

I actually saw that part earlier before the government disappeared it.

trndobrd
04-11-2011, 10:48 PM
It's not a government conspiracy that saying you can't do it, this is high school Physics and Chemistry.

A high school run by the government.

CrazyPhuD
04-11-2011, 11:17 PM

You do realize that one of the requirements for filing a patent in Canada is that the application must be submitted in crayon right?

Just fyi.....

In 1996, Meyer was sued by two investors to whom he had sold dealerships, offering the right to do business in Water Fuel Cell technology. His car was due to be examined by the expert witness Michael Laughton, Professor of Electrical Engineering at Queen Mary, University of London and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. However, Meyer made what Professor Laughton considered a "lame excuse" on the days of examination and did not allow the test to proceed.[3] According to Meyer the technology was patent pending and under investigation by the patent office, the Department of Energy and the military.[14] His "water fuel cell" was later examined by three expert witnesses in court who found that there "was nothing revolutionary about the cell at all and that it was simply using conventional electrolysis". The court found Meyer guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered him to repay the two investors their $25,000.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer%27s_water_fuel_cell

And here's the link for the text of the article debunking it....

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.energy.hydrogen/msg/8ee0acb80e943e21?hl=endc310437cd1cee1e7&&pli=1

suzzer99
04-11-2011, 11:59 PM

And the thread ends here right? RIGHT?

sigh

alnorth
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
doubtful. We'll probably see more scientific-law-violating wisdom from that well-known poet and patriot, durtyrute

suzzer99
04-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Well to be fair, if the thread had ended there we wouldn't gotten the rainbow conspiracy gem.

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 01:05 AM
And the thread ends here right? RIGHT?

sigh

I thought the thread ended right here: trndobrd's post 15. It was brilliant.

...First of all his claims...if they had been true, would have violated the first and second laws of thermodynamics.

bowener
04-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I thought the thread ended right here: trndobrd's post 15. It was brilliant.

Am I too late?

Went to buy tinfoil for my hat, but the fucking government, man, they only let you buy aluminum foil! They know it is a weaker metal and thus allows for mind control even while wearing an aluminum foil hat. But it's cool! I wear a diaper and then wrap that in aluminum foil. Works perfectly.

BRB I need to go scrub my tap water. Salts and shit all up in it making rainbows.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 08:50 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kS5KZl0MFdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3khFv5UwTd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video kinda looks like the same thing we're talking about, but it couldn't be

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:08 AM
durty, really man, you need help if you believe this shit. There's got to be a limit to the crazy shit you'll believe.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:12 AM
durty, really man, you need help if you believe this shit. There's got to be a limit to the crazy shit you'll believe.

Do you just follow me around wagging your finger or what? ROFL

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:14 AM
I just wonder, why was he poisioned if it didn't work?

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Do you just follow me around wagging your finger or what? ROFL

If you start a thread I would assume you'd welcome opinions. Unless you're just a crazy nut who posts links to every kooky conspiracy he comes across and doesn't like it when people tell him he's a kook.

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:16 AM
I just wonder, why was he poisioned if it didn't work?

He wasn't.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:17 AM
If you start a thread I would assume you'd welcome opinions. Unless you're just a crazy nut who posts links to every kooky conspiracy he comes across and doesn't like it when people tell him he's a kook.

Opinions are great, that's what this is all about is convo. But you guys act like I'm the one writing the shit. These are my opinions, mine, but for some reasons my opinions bother you. They don't have anything to do with same brain

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Opinions are great, that's what this is all about is convo. But you guys act like I'm the one writing the shit. These are my opinions, mine, but for some reasons my opinions bother you. They don't have anything to do with same brain

Shit is a good word for these kooky conspiracy articles. You kook.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:24 AM
He wasn't.

Here is a little tidbit I found about his death. I'm sure you'll write this off too, but check it out

Meyers Death...
After more than 20 years of research and tinkering, Stanley Allen Meyer, his brother and two Belgian investors raised glasses in the Grove City Cracker Barrel on March 20, 1998.

Stephen Meyer recalls the events of that evening.

"Stanley took a sip of cranberry juice. Then he grabbed his neck, bolted out the door, dropped to his knees and vomited violently."

"I ran outside and asked him, 'What's wrong?' " Stephen recalled.

"He said, 'They poisoned me.' That was his dying declaration."

Stanley Meyer's bizarre death at age 57 ended work that, if proved valid, could have ended reliance on fossil fuels.

People who knew him say his work drew worldwide attention: mysterious visitors from overseas, government spying and lucrative buyout offers.

Meyers death (March 21, 1998) sparked a three-month investigation that consumed and fascinated Grove City police, but in the end, the coroner's report listed the cause of death as a brain aneurysm.

"Meyer's death was laced with all sorts of stories of conspiracy, cloak-and-dagger stories," said Grove City Police Lt. Steve Robinette, lead detective on the case.

If Stephen Meyer was shocked at his twin brother's collapse and death, he was equally amazed at the Belgians' response the next day.

"I told them that Stan had died and they never said a word," he recalled, "absolutely nothing, no condolences, no questions. I never, ever had a trust of those two men ever again."

I know I know.....his brother is a liar too. I know

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Here is a little tidbit I found about his death. I'm sure you'll write this off too, but check it out

Meyers Death...
After more than 20 years of research and tinkering, Stanley Allen Meyer, his brother and two Belgian investors raised glasses in the Grove City Cracker Barrel on March 20, 1998.

Stephen Meyer recalls the events of that evening.

"Stanley took a sip of cranberry juice. Then he grabbed his neck, bolted out the door, dropped to his knees and vomited violently."

"I ran outside and asked him, 'What's wrong?' " Stephen recalled.

"He said, 'They poisoned me.' That was his dying declaration."

Stanley Meyer's bizarre death at age 57 ended work that, if proved valid, could have ended reliance on fossil fuels.

People who knew him say his work drew worldwide attention: mysterious visitors from overseas, government spying and lucrative buyout offers.

Meyers death (March 21, 1998) sparked a three-month investigation that consumed and fascinated Grove City police, but in the end, the coroner's report listed the cause of death as a brain aneurysm.

"Meyer's death was laced with all sorts of stories of conspiracy, cloak-and-dagger stories," said Grove City Police Lt. Steve Robinette, lead detective on the case.

If Stephen Meyer was shocked at his twin brother's collapse and death, he was equally amazed at the Belgians' response the next day.

"I told them that Stan had died and they never said a word," he recalled, "absolutely nothing, no condolences, no questions. I never, ever had a trust of those two men ever again."

I know I know.....his brother is a liar too. I know

Lied about what? Are you saying his brother's comments are some sort of proof he was poisoned, kook?

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Lied about what? Are you saying his brother's comments are some sort of proof he was poisoned, kook?

Everyone knows when you have a brain anuerism that you grab for your throat. Of course

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Everyone knows when you have a brain anuerism that you grab for your throat. Of course

Well, I'm convinced. Obviously he was poisoned. You're right, kook.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I haven't looked it up, but let me guess...the police and coroner's report show nothing about poisoning because the Police Chief, DA, Cornoer and ambulance driver all work for the government and are all part of the conspiracy?

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 09:34 AM
The video kinda looks like the same thing we're talking about, but it couldn't be

OIC, you're just a dumdum.

First off, that's NOTHING like what is in the thread header. That is using the combustion of fuel to create expansion and contraction, thereby converting heat energy to mechanical energy. In it's essence it's no different from an ICE.

Second the only reason this amazing device 'approaches Carnot efficiency' is that it's not doing much outside of sitting there and spinning. Carnot efficiency isn't some 'super efficiency' or 'inexhaustible efficiency.' It's the theoretical limit on a heat energy conversion process that determined by the difference between heated substances and the cooling sink. Machines fall short of the ideal because of friction and temperature losses in the process, which means that some of the heat energy heats the machine rather than creating mechanical power. Rest assured, every moving part and both heat sinks are detracting from Carnot in the same manner as any other engine.

In short, this isn't even relevant to the thread except to reinforce the statements people have been trying to get through to you about the laws of physics.

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I haven't looked it up, but let me guess...the police and coroner's report show nothing about poisoning because the Police Chief, DA, Cornoer and ambulance driver all work for the government and are all part of the conspiracy?

Right, they were all in on it. See how easy it is to prove kooky conspiracies?

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:35 AM
You would think that something like this would be a good thing, but you guys find ways to hate it. We used to power boat with steam, and now we have satellites orbiting mars, but this THIS, is impossible. Come on same brain

blaise
04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
You would think that something like this would be a good thing, but you guys find ways to hate it. We used to power boat with steam, and now we have satellites orbiting mars, but this THIS, is impossible. Come on same brain

It would be a good thing, if it were true. But it's not, and you're a kook.

Radar Chief

Now the coroner is lying?

Symptoms of Brain Aneurysms
Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm Symptoms
Sometimes patients describing "the worst headache in my life" are actually experiencing one of the symptoms of brain aneurysms related to having a rupture. Other ruptured cerebral aneurysm symptoms include:
∑ Nausea and vomiting
∑ Stiff neck or neck pain
∑ Blurred vision or double vision
∑ Pain above and behind the eye
∑ Dilated pupils
∑ Sensitivity to light
∑ Loss of sensation

http://www.brainaneurysm.com/aneurysm-symptoms.html

Baby Lee

You do get that the laws of physics aren't opinions?

Do you think the US government created gravity to keep citizens on the ground?

Jaric
04-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Well if you're the government and going to poison someone to shut them up, it wouldn't do for it to be reported that there was foul play involved now would it? That just creates suspician.

But I've probably said too much. I'll post more when I get done talking to the group of men in suits wearing dark sunglasses who have for some reason gathered outside my cubicle.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:39 AM
So you can power boats with steam but you cant power cars with water

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:43 AM
I'll post this here since it applies

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1910

"Car that runs on nothing but water unveiled in Japan. No gasoline, no battery recharging and no emissions."

"Japanese company Genepax presents its eco-friendly car that runs on nothing but water. The car has an energy generator that extracts hydrogen from water that is poured into the car’s tank. The generator then releases electrons that produce electric power to run the car. The electric powered car can run on any type of water (you can even use tea and soda…etc). The car can run for an hour at about 50 miles per hour on just a liter of water; about 2 cans of soda worth. Genepax, the company that invented the technology, aims to collaborate with Japanese manufacturers to mass produce it.

Unlike other electric cars, the Genepax car does not require that batteries be recharged and has no emission. The water electrical generator is located in the back of the car and when water is poured it is then broken down in order to create electricity to power the car. Imagine what such a generator could do to the oil industry, the nuclear plants and the electrical grid.

That story broke in 2008. Today Japan is producing hydrogen fueled cars – the Honda FCX Clarity. Combine the technology of Genepax with the technology of the Honda FCX Clarity and you have a full production vehicle that uses no gasoline. No gasoline combustion means zero emissions.

In 2010, it is reported that there are a total of 50 FCX Clarity available for lease in the U.S with a target to have 200 available world-wide.

The Honda FCX Clarity fuel cell-electric vehicle has been chosen to be the pace car for the opening race of the 2011 IZOD IndyCar Series, from 25-27 March 2011. This is the first-time a hydrogen-powered vehicle will pace an IZOD IndyCar Series race in the United States.

Propelled by an electric motor that runs on electricity generated in a fuel cell, the FCX Clarity’s only emission is water and its fuel efficiency is three times that of a similar-sized petrol-powered automobile. The FCX Clarity’s performance and acceleration are comparable to a 2.4-litre, 4-cylinder engine with an EPA certified range of 240 miles. The compact and powerful Honda V Flow Fuel Cell Stack allows for unprecedented spaciousness and a futuristically stylish, low-slung design and spacious interior.

Since the vehicle’s unveiling there were nearly 80,000 people around the world who expressed interest in owning a FCX Calrity. 80,000 people who won’t be buying any more gasoline once they take possession."

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZ0kjilQd1s&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZ0kjilQd1s&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Please expain this same brain. Someone please

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 09:44 AM

Sure you can, you can even power a boat with steam. You can EVEN power a car through the electrolysis of water into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Both have been done.

You just have put even more energy into the electrolysis process to get there than you need to put into an ICE.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 09:44 AM
You do get that the laws of physics aren't opinions?

Do you think the US government created gravity to keep citizens on the ground?

The US government can't create gravity around the globe. That's a worldwide conspiracy extra governmental master plan kind of thing...Builderbergers and Masons

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:45 AM
You guys admit that it is possible so then why are we still talking about the shit.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 09:46 AM

That makes as much sense as believing the wheels on a car turn because of the energy comes from the driveshaft.

The power in a steamship doesn't come from steam, it comes from the oil/coal/nuclear reactor used to generate steam.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:48 AM
That makes as much sense as believing the wheels on a car turn because of the energy comes from the driveshaft.

The power in a steamship doesn't come from steam, it comes from the oil/coal/nuclear reactor used to generate steam.

Process doesn't matter, it's not like you can just have steam lying around. Or course you have to generate the steam first

headsnap
04-12-2011, 09:49 AM

LOLOLOLOL

durtyrute
They are doing it right now in Japan. Please someone explain this

durtyrute
ANYONE

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:54 AM
It got kinda quiet in here

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 09:54 AM
ANYONE

Most likely, it is oxidizing aluminum rods, which will need to be replenished regularly.

Now, go do a little research into the energy needed to purify aluminum.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Most likely, it is oxidizing aluminum rods, which will need to be replenished regularly.

Now, go do a little research into the energy needed to purify aluminum.

That all fine and dandy. Same brain said it was impossible I just showed that they are doing it in Japan. The process means nothing, they are doing it. That is all

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:00 AM
That all fine and dandy. Same brain said it was impossible I just showed that they are doing it in Japan. The process means nothing, they are doing it. That is all

Who said what was impossible? Be specific, quote the posts.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Goodness fucking gracious. This whole damn thread has been about same brain calling my a kook for believe this. Now I just showed that Japan is doing the same the right now and it's "wasn't me, we never said that"

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Physics this and high school that. "Oh durty, you're dumb, you kook" Well, Suck It Same Brain.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 10:03 AM
They are doing it right now in Japan. Please someone explain this

Yeah, except they are not. They were never willing to allow anyone to look at the insides of the car and went out of business. Go figure.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/06/genepax-water-powered-car-japan-debunking.php

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2009/03/20/no-more-embarrassment-for-thomson-reuters-genepax-water-car-is-dead/

http://green.autoblog.com/2008/06/15/is-genepax-for-real-a-car-that-runs-on-water-highly-unlikely/

http://electric-car-on.net/2009/08/03/genepax-company-that-promised-car-that-runs-on-water-dissapears-from-web/

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Goodness ****ing gracious. This whole damn thread has been about same brain calling my a kook for believe this. Now I just showed that Japan is doing the same the right now and it's "wasn't me, we never said that"

Do you have the ability to provide a straight answer to a straight question?

Baby Lee

THE FUCK IT DOES.

It's the central tenet of your original post.

E=MC^2, which means that work can be performed by extracting energy from ANY matter. Water, people, puppies, granite, plutonium, wood, air, dirt, . . . EVERYTHING.

MoF, a good sized hunk of rock has enough energy in it to power a city for a year. Thing is, the OVERWHELMING majority of that energy is devoted to keeping it's shape. That's why rocks are hard.

The question is how efficiently [and in the case of transportation] portably, can you do so.

Your thread starter doesn't simply posit that water can power things. We've known that for millenia, we've even know that the constituent elements of water are powerful fuels for more than a century. It posits doing so IN A FUCKING SUPER SECRET PROCESS that doesn't require substantial energy input.

Saul Good

Nobody has ever questioned whether it can be done. The question is whether or not it can be done with "x" efficiency. If the "x" represents 100% or more, the answer is a resounding no.

patteeu
04-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Apparently you've never hear of "Oxygen Bars" have you? Yes, it is true. They are already marketing ways to sell you Oxygen.

When will America's corporate greed stop? When YOU stand up and fight for the freedom that our forefathers had intended on you having, That's when!

You can have your forefather-style freedom when you decide to move out to the middle of nowhere in someplace like Montana or Alaska and live a self-sufficient lifestyle. But you won't do that because of your consumer greed. Which, btw, is the same reason I won't. :)

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Process doesn't matter, it's not like you can just have steam lying around. Or course you have to generate the steam first

Does generating steam take energy?

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Here you go radar

Radar-Who said what was impossible? Be specific, quote the posts.

Blaise-It would be a good thing, if it were true. But it's not, and you're a kook.

Brock
04-12-2011, 10:17 AM
This guy is like teedubya's retarded kid brother.

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Nobody has ever questioned whether it can be done. The question is whether or not it can be done with "x" efficiency. If the "x" represents 100% or more, the answer is a resounding no.

That's what the whole damn thread has been about. People saying you cant use water. Who cares if you need other things along with it. It takes water not gas. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 10:19 AM

OmiGod the stupid is strong in this thread.

You DO realize that Oxygen =! Air?

They are 'marketing' pure Oxygen as a trendy way to stimulate/relax for people with excess disposable income.

They are 'refining' .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000001% of available Oxygen to provide a frivolous outlet to yuppies. It's not we're on the verge of air rationing for the populace.

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 10:21 AM
That's what the whole damn thread has been about. People saying you cant use water. Who cares if you need other things along with it. It takes water not gas. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

It takes water, and the energy provided by fossil fuels.

That's the essential aspect you seem immune to realizing. You're not revolutionizing anything, you're just taking the power from an ICE and offloading it to a power plant located elsewhere, with questions about whether the overall process consumes more natural resources than the ICE you are replacing.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 10:22 AM
It takes water, and the energy provided by fossil fuels.

...and Air. My old 1979 Bronco was an Air powered vehicle.

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Here you go radar

Blaise is and has been specifically referring to the claim that Meyerís process is anything more than simple electrolysis. Heís right, youíre wrong. Care to try again?

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Blaise is and has been specifically referring to the claim that Meyerís process is anything more than simple electrolysis. Heís right, youíre wrong. Care to try again?

Right and you know that because of the same brain thing. I see

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:29 AM
You guys just like to dispute what I post don't. The overall thing is, instead of powering cars with oil we have other alternatives. That was the reason behind the post. I guess i'll have to state that so same brain won't think I wrote the article and fly off the deep end trying to save the brain.

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:30 AM
That's what the whole damn thread has been about. People saying you cant use water.

Then you have a comprehension issue because no one that Iíve read on this topic has posted that it is impossible to run a car on hydrogen.

Who cares if you need other things along with it. It takes water not gas. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

Who cares? Everyone with a shred of common sense, is who. :spock:
If it takes more energy to produce than is contained in the end product what do you think youíve accomplished?

durtyrute
04-12-2011, 10:30 AM
It's crazy these are my opinions and yet somehow they bother so many people. Wow i have an amazing impact on same brain.

patteeu
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM

No one has said that you can't use water. It's the "with far less energy" part of the first sentence in your article that is in question as well as the idea that the Stanley Meyer ever produced anything promising in this regard.

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Right and you know that because of the same brain thing. I see

I know that because Iíve read along and donít have your comprehension issues.

Amnorix
04-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Gotta be a mult, right? I mean, he can't really be THIS stupid.

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:33 AM
It's crazy these are my opinions and yet somehow they bother so many people. Wow i have an amazing impact on same brain.

I, for one, am not bothered in the least.
Iím pointing and laughing at the stooge fool enough to buy what the latest traveling snake oil salesman had to offer.

patteeu
04-12-2011, 10:34 AM

That's my guess too. Maybe it's GoChiefs. He's got a lot of posting time on his hands right now.

trndobrd
The overall thing is, instead of powering cars with oil we have other alternatives.

Of course we have alternatives, it's just that one of them isn't pouring a cup of water in the fuel tank and watching the car go.

This seems to be a far cry from the title of your thread: "US had technology in the 1990s to run cars, gas generators and army tanks using water"

Baby Lee
You guys just like to dispute what I post don't. The overall thing is, instead of powering cars with oil we have other alternatives. That was the reason behind the post. I guess i'll have to state that so same brain won't think I wrote the article and fly off the deep end trying to save the brain.

We use oil because its energy density and cost make it by far the most economical portable energy source.

Water is cheaper, but the mechanisms that turn water into an energy source, somewhere, somehow, STILL require more energy input, consuming more natural resources than oil.

trndobrd
04-12-2011, 10:36 AM
That's my guess too. Maybe it's GoChiefs. He's got a lot of posting time on his hands right now.

:hmmm:

mlyonsd
04-12-2011, 10:43 AM

I've thought so since about the third thread he started. Too off the wall to be real.

Radar Chief
04-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I've thought so since about the third thread he started. Too off the wall to be real.

Heís at least been entertaining. :shrug:

Baby Lee
04-12-2011, 06:50 PM
It got kinda quiet in here
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/somethingrudy/lollercaust.gif

bowener
04-12-2011, 06:54 PM

Just, please, for the love of whatever the fuck you believe in, lay out in simple terms what it is that you think will work, and what exactly everybody here is missing?

If you cannot do this coherently or with any mental effort whatsoever, then I must believe that you are merely trolling and should be banned immediately.

bowener
04-12-2011, 06:57 PM
I raise your bullshit, exposed as fraud theory with the air powered car. (http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/news/preview-concept/4217016)

WV
04-12-2011, 07:06 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h_CbuQKT8SU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

headsnap
04-12-2011, 09:51 PM
<div style="background:#000000;width:440px;height:272px"><embed flashVars="playerVars=showStats=yes|autoPlay=no|videoTitle=How To Make A Water Rocket (FREE)" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/698482/how_to_make_a_water_rocket_free.swf" width="440" height="272" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_698482" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></div><div style="font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/698482/how_to_make_a_water_rocket_free/">How To Make A Water Rocket (FREE)</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">The most amazing bloopers are here</a></div>

go bowe
04-12-2011, 10:54 PM
This guy is like teedubya's retarded kid brother.hey, don't be disparaging retarded kid brothers like that...

durtyrute
04-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey, i'll admit I don't know the first thing about physics, but I do believe this mans story. I don't know how he accomplished what he did, but I do believe that he created a car that could run on water. Purely water? Who knows. But, I do believe that he was on to something and he was wiped out for that. If you don't believe it, that's cool, do you, but I do and I'll do me.

BigCatDaddy
04-13-2011, 11:03 AM
If you don't believe it, that's cool, do you, but I do and I'll do me.

Wut?

go bowe
04-13-2011, 11:04 AM
i'll do me?

masturbation is next to cleanliness, er godliness...

Dave Lane
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Honey, we need to pull over and refuel.

Hog farmer just jizzed his pants.

Saul Good
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey, i'll admit I don't know the first thing about physics, but I do believe this mans story. I don't know how he accomplished what he did, but I do believe that he created a car that could run on water. Purely water? Who knows. But, I do believe that he was on to something and he was wiped out for that. If you don't believe it, that's cool, do you, but I do and I'll do me.

This is going to take everything I've learned about how to dumb down a point from my discussions from Frankie, but here goes:

I'm sure the guy has developed a car that runs on water. There is nothing new there. Water has been used to power vehicles for well over a century. What he did not do is develop a means of extracting energy from water in a way that is more efficient than extracting energy from fossil fuels. He claims to have done both. If either one of those things are untrue, his statement is bogus.

For example, if I claim to have an Acura that can fly to the moon, this would be a false statement. I could defend my statement by showing you that I do, in fact, own an Acura. However, this would not make my statement truthful.

See how easy this is? Nobody cares what the car runs on. They care about the efficiency and, yes, the PROCESS through which the energy is derived. You can invent a car that runs on sunshine and farts or vodka-soaked tampons, but nobodys going to give a shit unless it does so more efficiently than cars that run on gasoline.

Radar Chief
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
i'll do me?

masturbation is next to cleanliness, er godliness...

Itís a victimless crime.
No one gets hurt when youíre a one-man band. /Phil Hartman impersonating Frank Sinatra

JohnnyV13
04-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Uhhh,

Hey dumbass poster. Don't you realize this story doesn't even look right on its face?

How can the technology be "supressed" when it has a granted patent?

Patents require DISCLOSURE, moron. Consequently, if the patent is useful, someone else would be able to build the invention (presuming they get the license from Mayer's heirs).

Someone holds the patents rights, unless he died without heirs, (and they GO WAY back in the family tree in the laws of intestate succession). If there is no legal heir, the patent becomes public domain.

Oh wait, you mean all the car manufacturers in the world are in on the scheme? They got paid off to pass up an invention that could lead to trillions in car sales. Yeah right.

Perhaps all the car manufacturers in the world simply don't realize that it works. That means the engineering/legal staff they employ to regularly peruse all filed automotive patents must be collectively asleep. Or completely stupid.

If that's the case, genious (CP spelling), why don't you start a company, secure the patent rigths from the current holder and start making billions?

Oh that's right, the black helicopters would come to get you.

notorious
04-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Uhhh,

That's awesome.

A black helicopter hovered 50-100 feet above me while a mowed the lawn at our farm when I was 16.

Maybe I was brainwashed.....

patteeu
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Uhhh,

Hey dumbass poster. Don't you realize this story doesn't even look right on its face?

How can the technology be "supressed" when it has a granted patent?

Patents require DISCLOSURE, moron. Consequently, if the patent is useful, someone else would be able to build the invention (presuming they get the license from Mayer's heirs).

Someone holds the patents rights, unless he died without heirs, (and they GO WAY back in the family tree in the laws of intestate succession). If there is no legal heir, the patent becomes public domain.

Oh wait, you mean all the car manufacturers in the world are in on the scheme? They got paid off to pass up an invention that could lead to trillions in car sales. Yeah right.

Perhaps all the car manufacturers in the world simply don't realize that it works. That means the engineering/legal staff they employ to regularly peruse all filed automotive patents must be collectively asleep. Or completely stupid.

If that's the case, genious (CP spelling), why don't you start a company, secure the patent rigths from the current holder and start making billions?

The executives at the auto companies are afraid of what the oil tycoons and the military industrial complex will do to them if they move away from petroleum-powered cars. It's really very simple and obvious.

JohnnyV13
04-13-2011, 06:10 PM
The executives at the auto companies are afraid of what the oil tycoons and the military industrial complex will do to them if they move away from petroleum-powered cars. It's really very simple and obvious.

Thanks Pat.

I should have known better. I mean, what possible interest would generals have in tanks that could be refueled at the nearest river instead of lugging gasoline everywhere they go?

I forgot that generals are so loyal to the international oil cartel conspiricy that they'd rather lose battles. My bad.

JohnnyV13
04-13-2011, 06:13 PM
That's awesome.

A black helicopter hovered 50-100 feet above me while a mowed the lawn at our farm when I was 16.

Maybe I was brainwashed.....

You were.

Thats why every full moon, you rush out of your house at 3AM while sleepwalking, to praise Great Father Government.

They installed that mind control command as a method to make sure their mind control is still working. A satellite is programmed to fly over your house every month to photograph your worship.

listopencil
04-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Please expain this same brain. Someone please

From Wikipedia:

"In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air,<sup id="cite_ref-techon_23-0" class="reference">[/URL]</sup> and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car".<sup id="cite_ref-reuters61308_24-0" class="reference"> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-techon-23)</sup> The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention,Ē yet,<sup id="cite_ref-cleantech_25-0" class="reference"></sup> but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water".<sup id="cite_ref-indiatimes_26-0" class="reference"> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-cleantech-25)</sup> The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_hydride) is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#Hydrogen_on_demand_technologies)" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.<sup id="cite_ref-27" class="reference"></sup><sup id="cite_ref-slashdot_28-0" class="reference"> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-27)</sup><sup id="cite_ref-29" class="reference"></sup> On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-29)".<sup id="cite_ref-30" class="reference"></sup> The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-30) has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."<sup id="cite_ref-31" class="reference"></sup> The vehicle that Genepax demonstrated to the press in 2008 was a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REVAi"]REVAi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-31) electric car, manufactured in India and sold in the UK as the G-Wiz. In early 2009, Genepax announced they were closing their website, citing large development costs" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car#cite_note-32)

teedubya
04-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Funny thread. I bet proctologists don't see this many assholes in one day. You all spew so much venom. It's amazing.

IMO the real issue is that in 1937, Henry Ford invented a car that ran on hemp seed oil... the decorticator was invented which made hemp easy to manage... boom, then immediately hemp became demonized.

Do the oil companies want alternative fuels? No. Of course not... Dupont and William Randolph Hearst had too much to lose, so they ran negative propaganda.

So, taking that historical fact into play, regardless if this water / engine thing was real or not, they don't want anyone or anything to interfere with their power monopoly.

Most of you wouldn't anything about any of this though, because it's not on TV or CNN.com. http://www.rense.com/general67/FORD.HTM

notorious
04-13-2011, 10:35 PM
You were.

Thats why every full moon, you rush out of your house at 3AM while sleepwalking, to praise Great Father Government.

They installed that mind control command as a method to make sure their mind control is still working. A satellite is programmed to fly over your house every month to photograph your worship.

Yikes, they probably have photographs of me carrying on some very unholy practices. :D

Radar Chief
04-14-2011, 09:08 AM
IMO the real issue is that in 1937, Henry Ford invented a car that ran on hemp seed oil... the decorticator was invented which made hemp easy to manage... boom, then immediately hemp became demonized.

Vegi oil. That engine is called a Diesel, or compression ignition engine, and Rudolph Diesel beat him to it by 40 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_engine

Most of you wouldn't anything about any of this though, because it's not on TV or CNN.com. http://www.rense.com/general67/FORD.HTM

:spock: ROFL :facepalm:

Radar Chief
04-14-2011, 10:10 AM
You guys are all off your gourd.
In the ‘70’s Chrysler started to introduce a transmission so efficiant that it could be bolted up to any engine instantly doubling fuel mileage.
The inventor was assassinated and Chrysler intimidated into burying the Turbo Encabulator until a whistle blower uncovered this instructional video.

http://youtu.be/MXW0bx_Ooq4

But you guys wouldn’t know anything about that because it wasn’t on CNN or FOX. Would you? WOULD YOU?

Baby Lee
04-14-2011, 11:14 AM
In the Ď70ís Chrysler started to introduce a transmission so efficiant that it could be bolted up to any engine and increase instantly doubling fuel mileage.
The inventor was assassinated and Chrysler intimidated into burying the Turbo Encabulator until a whistle blower uncovered this instructional video.

But you guys wouldnít know anything about that because it wasnít on CNN or FOX. Would you? WOULD YOU?

Thanks, I HAVE been in need of fluorescent score motion.

listopencil
04-14-2011, 11:19 AM
In the Ď70ís Chrysler started to introduce a transmission so efficiant that it could be bolted up to any engine and increase instantly doubling fuel mileage.

But you guys wouldnít know anything about that because it wasnít on CNN or FOX. Would you? WOULD YOU?

When I was a kid I lived next door to this really, really bright 12 year old boy. I went to visit one day and his dad was working on an encabulator in his garage, but he was having trouble preventing side-fumbling. Sadly he passed away from an aneurysm before he could work it out. I heard the boy went to work for Rockwell.

Radar Chief
04-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks, I HAVE been in need of fluorescent score motion.

I think the important thing to take from that is not to allow your Marson Veins to get misaligned with your Lunar Wayne Shaft. Such a misalignment could cause you to blow a rod and I'm sure you don't really want that. So make sure you check your Dingle Arm regularly.

Radar Chief
04-14-2011, 11:23 AM
When I was a kid I lived next door to this really, really bright 12 year old boy. I went to visit one day and his dad was working on an encabulator in his garage, but he was having trouble preventing side-fumbling. Sadly he passed away from an aneurysm before he could work it out. I heard the boy went to work for Rockwell.

I've heard before that Rockwell had their own version of the Turbo Encabulator but were similarly intimidated into suppressing it by Big Oil and "The Man".

go bowe
04-14-2011, 05:29 PM
I think the important thing to take from that is not to allow your Marson Veins to get misaligned with your Lunar Wayne Shaft. Such a misalignment could cause you to blow a rod and I'm sure you don't really want that. So make sure you check your Dingle Arm regularly.

scared my wife when i burst out laughing...

it's all your fault...

go bowe
04-14-2011, 05:29 PM
say, is teedubya really banned?

anybody got a link?

Radar Chief
04-14-2011, 06:02 PM
scared my wife when i burst out laughing...

it's all your fault...

Not too badly, I hope.
And thanks, I was beginning to think that joke flopped.

Detoxing
04-14-2011, 06:10 PM
say, is teedubya really banned?

anybody got a link?

Got Damn it, did he bypass the fvck filter again?