Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 04:49 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2envsdy.jpg

Bump
06-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I love how he cries for a call.

No one came close to fouling him.

http://i56.tinypic.com/egzjae.jpg

I hate players that do that. When I used to play basketball all the time there were these 2 guys who would call foul EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that they missed. It didn't matter if anybody even touched them or not, we would get in fights with them and shit.

Bump
06-11-2011, 04:55 PM
I guarantee you Chalmers won't take a game winning shot tonight.

I know, but he should

Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Shit.

ABC & ESPN: Don't tell anyone, but if there's a Game 7, Disney makes an extra $110 billion (all numbers approximate). You might see everyone on Dallas foul out in Game 6. I think Tyson Chandler already has 2 fouls and the game doesn't start for another 48 hours.

notorious
06-11-2011, 05:32 PM
They mean 110 MMMMMMillion.

kstater
06-11-2011, 05:40 PM
They mean 110 MMMMMMillion.

Even so, game 6 is gonna be brutal to watch.

Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Utter assholes. Take these fucks down, Dirk.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/15223821/wade-lebron-excuse-for-mocking-dirk-worse-than-act-itself

Wade, LeBron excuse for mocking Dirk worse than act itself

Maybe you missed the latest, where LeBron and his partner in dumb, Dwyane Wade, mocked Dirk Nowitzki for daring to be sick during the NBA Finals. That twosome was caught on video walking around the Mavericks' home arena -- Dirk's house -- with shirts over their faces, coughing, asking each other, "Did you hear me cough?"

And giggling.

And when I say they were "caught," that's not really accurate. They weren't busted. They walked out of their locker room Thursday, saw the cameras, and on cue broke into the Walking Flu act. It was choreographed, obviously.

And they did it again Saturday, when the media found the time and place to ask James and Wade -- and also Nowitzki, who was understandably put off -- about the video. James and Wade met the media individually, each spending roughly 10 minutes in front of cameras. Wade was asked 15 questions. James was asked 11.

Both players coughed while listening to one question, and only one question. You know which question.

James went even farther. As the question unfolded and he heard the magic words about "a video circulating that's gathering buzz," James sniffed loudly. Then he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his face. Then he turned and coughed.

You see what's happening, right? James and Wade think they have this inside joke, this secret little gag that nobody else is smart enough to pick up on. Then when the world does pick up on it -- because they're just not that clever -- they get defensive.

But mocking Nowitzki? Him? He's the nicest guy on the floor, and he's playing with a torn tendon in a finger, and he played Game 4 with a 101-degree fever. And Nowitzki has downplayed both issues, saying the injury and the illness would have no bearing before the games even began.

When he was asked Saturday about being mocked, Nowitzki also had a physical reaction, though he didn't theatrically cough as James and Wade had. He smiled. Broke into a big ol' grin, just for a second, then swallowed it.

Then he devoured James and Wade in eight words, speaking as he has been scoring. Efficiently. Brutally.

"It was a little childish," Nowitzki said. "A little ignorant."

Childish fits, seeing how James is Peter Pan, living in a make-believe world where sycophants kiss his ass. He never grew up, and maybe never will. Sadly, classy Dwyane Wade hasn't been a good influence on James. Nope. James is dragging Wade down to his level. They're Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.

These are your best players, Miami Heat fans. This is your team. You damn well better like them.

Who else could?

KC_Connection
06-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Can't say I remember Wade ever being "classy." They both are what they are...egotistical assholes with tremendous basketball talent.

notorious
06-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Even so, game 6 is gonna be brutal to watch.

I agree.

Hell, they might just set the record (again)for free throws in a game.

notorious
06-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Can't say I remember Wade ever being "classy." They both are what they are...egotistical assholes with tremendous basketball talent.

Yep.

LiveSteam
06-11-2011, 06:23 PM
When is game 6 ? tomorrow night?

Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Sunday at 7.

Dirk takes the throne.

notorious
06-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Sunday at 7.

Dirk takes the throne.

Before it was a fever, and now it's going to be diarrhea?!

Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Before it was a fever, and now it's going to be diarrhea?!

Diarrhea of the basketball. Disgusting shots flying everywhere.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2011, 08:00 PM
God, I hope Dallas closes this shit out. Sorry DaKCManAP. You're still Awesome.

Dylan
06-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Excerpt's Content:

LeBron and D-Wade have so little respect for the star on the other side

Wrong and wrong

Dirk 26, LeBron 0

Miami hasn't been toeing the line this time

The success of the Dallas D

Frequent references to the "Basketball Gods"

As ESPN's own Jeff Van Gundy said to my man Howard Beck of the New York Times of the way Nowitzki is outnumbered: "How many times has the star power been stacked so much in one team's stable?"

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-110611/daily-dime

There isn't enough soap in the world. LMAO

Edit: The New York Times ... lol

milkman
06-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I found no humor in it at all. Only a shitbag would post on that site and only a shitbag would find that swill funny~

Exactly.

okcchief
06-11-2011, 08:07 PM
To be fair to the athlete, they have never really had to grow up. They always had people kissing their ass their whole life because of how good they are at their sport.

They dont have to worry about shit other then playing the damned game.

I agree but at some point they should choose too. There are plenty of players that have been talented their whole lives that don't constantly show their ass. I feel sorry the way they grew up but at some point you should learn from your mistakes.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I agree but at some point they should choose too. There are plenty of players that have been talented their whole lives that don't constantly show their ass. I feel sorry the way they grew up but at some point you should learn from your mistakes.

Prime example? Kevin Durant. Dude is a class act all the way around.

Douche Baggins
06-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Evil Dirk

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251117_151874978217938_100001863090853_330659_2638731_n.jpg

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Fuck you, Wade.

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dt2vGkiEXA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ebolapox
06-12-2011, 03:24 AM
..Sorry DaKCManAP. You're still Awesome.

sorry, floppy; not even fucking close.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I'll say that I started out rooting for the Heat to win it all. I thought the Lebron hate was stupid. He took less to join forces with one of his best friends and if Cleveland wanted to keep him they should have surrounded him with better players than Anderson Verehoweveryouspellit. So I hold nothing against Lebron for leaving and nothing against Wade, Bosh or the rest of the Heat.

That said I had nothing against Dallas. I've always like Nowitski and Jason Kidd is one of my favorite players ever. I rooted for Miami as much to see my KU boy Mario Chalmers get a ring as much as anything.

But after the heart they've shown and the lack of class the Heat have shown in general I'm all in for Dallas. Finish it in 6 Mavericks.

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2011, 09:33 AM
it's amusing how little DAKcman has to say when the frontrunners are shitting the bed.

I'm glad you're (easily) amused, but I said on thursday I'd be traveling the next few days. All day (and night) meetings in knoxville and now in houston on the way to college station.

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2011, 09:39 AM
I'll say that I started out rooting for the Heat to win it all. I thought the Lebron hate was stupid. He took less to join forces with one of his best friends and if Cleveland wanted to keep him they should have surrounded him with better players than Anderson Verehoweveryouspellit. So I hold nothing against Lebron for leaving and nothing against Wade, Bosh or the rest of the Heat.

That said I had nothing against Dallas. I've always like Nowitski and Jason Kidd is one of my favorite players ever. I rooted for Miami as much to see my KU boy Mario Chalmers get a ring as much as anything.

But after the heart they've shown and the lack of class the Heat have shown in general I'm all in for Dallas. Finish it in 6 Mavericks.

Yeah the Heat are such bad people. I wish they had players with character like Jason Kidd who commits domestic violence/abuse. Wade & Lebron don't even get arrested or anything, those classless low lives.

milkman
06-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah the Heat are such bad people. I wish they had players with character like Jason Kidd who commits domestic violence/abuse. Wade & Lebron don't even get arrested or anything, those classless low lives.

Lack of class isn't only exhibited by arrests.

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Lack of class isn't only exhibited by arrests.

No, but those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

DBOSHO
06-12-2011, 09:50 AM

Please defend their little coughing act.

milkman
06-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Please defend their little coughing act.

What's to defend?

Really, why the hell is that such a big deal?

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2011, 10:05 AM
What's to defend?

Really, why the hell is that such a big deal?

pretty much.. it's a non story imo.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 10:24 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/vndvf8.jpg

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 10:36 AM
HELL'S COMIN WITH ME

<iframe width="590" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QkdlDyDI6IM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

QuikSsurfer
06-12-2011, 10:43 AM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/33mc46h.gif

Rudy lost the toss
06-12-2011, 11:07 AM
the Heat are a fun team to hate....Ill give them that. It makes the finals that much more exciting. Sports would almost be boring at times if I wasn't such a hater. Hell Ive been getting so pumped about the Mavs and they're probably my 4th most hated team in basketball.

okcchief
06-12-2011, 11:18 AM

This is a little kid defense. I can do something because my friends did something worse. Lots of people act with class in all aspects of life. Just because you've never been arrested doesn't make you a good person and just because you fucked up once doesn't necessarily make a bad person. It just means you made a bad decision. Wade and Lebron do a lot of childish shit and never show accountability for anything. Doesn't mean their convicts it just means most people don't like it. Maybe they will grow up someday.

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2011, 11:22 AM
This is a little kid defense. I can do something because my friends did something worse. Lots of people act wnotith class in all aspects of life. Just because you've never been arrested doesn't make you a good person and just because you fucked up once doesn't necessarily make a bad person. It just means you made a bad decision. Wade and Lebron do a lot of childish shit and never show accountability for anything. Doesn't mean their convicts it just means most people don't like it. Maybe they will grow up someday.

Not apologizing for our justifying anything, just pointing out the double standard and hypocracy

vailpass
06-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Not apologizing for our justifying anything, just pointing out the double standard and hypocracy

An entire nation waits to hate tonight. I have NEVER seen a team so universally despised. That isn't just coincidence, and that doesn't happen for no reason.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 11:59 AM
This is pretty awesome.

The foundation for Nowitzki's shot — with his right elbow directed at the rim as if it were a compass — is physics. If the rim and the size of the ball is constant, the player's height is the lone variable. Geschwindner says that if Nowitzki's shot were a 47-degree arc — relatively flat — the radius of the ball would be the same as the radius of the ellipse of the rim as the ball approaches.

In other words, there is virtually no margin for error. If it is higher, about 60 degrees, the ellipse's radius increases — as does the chance that the ball will go in — without having to use much more strength.

"Everybody makes jokes about Dirk's rainbow shot, but the thing about it is he can make more mistakes with distance and left and right and the ball still goes in," Geschwindner said. "Understanding that, you can try more risky shots because you have more room for errors. It has nothing to do with talent — everything we teach is totally independent of talent. It's a rule system."

okcchief
06-12-2011, 12:53 PM
This is pretty awesome.

I'm surprised more people aren't all over this. Ason Kidd has suddenly become Jason Kidd with Dirk's help.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Video of me praying:

<iframe width="590" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K5nUUD8SM0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Haha, look where my photoshop ended up:

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1078035.html

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Nowitzki has played in 19 games with the chance to eliminate an opponent, winning 12, including the last six in a row. Of those 19 chances, 12 have come on the road, where Dirk’s teams have been victorious on seven of those occasions, including the last four in a row.

In these close-out games, his averages of 25.7 points while hitting 50.8 percent of his shots, 41.3 percent of his 3-pointers, 92.5 percent of his free throws and grabbing 11.1 rebounds; all show a slight increase from his career playoff averages, other than a 0.3 drop in points scored. This would seem to imply he is not crushed by the pressure of the moment, but continues to play at the levels that delivered him the opportunity to put away a team in the first place.

DONUT 10: Perhaps more pertinent to Sunday’s Game 6 is how Dirk has performed in the three games he’s entered in these playoffs with a chance to end another team’s season, where the Mavs have not provided their opponents with a renewed sense of hope, standing at 3-0, with only the Portland victory coming on the road, as it must against Miami.

In these three games, Nowitzki is averaging 25.3 points on a 60.5 field-goal percentage, including 50 percent of his 3-pointers and 100 percent of his free throws to go with nine rebounds per game. Worth noting in both his points and rebounds is the fact that the Lakers’ game was all but over by the third quarter, meaning Dirk was not asked to carry his accustomed offensive load (note his 17 points).

DBOSHO
06-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I watched the sportscience clip on Nowitzki.

They said if yao ming had the vertical of derrick rose and he was four feet away, he still couldnt block it.

loochy
06-12-2011, 02:20 PM
This is pretty awesome.

Duh....they taught us this in 6th grade basketball.

That is why I am always impressed when someone comes up and shoots one of those straight line 3 pointers....that's hard to do.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Dirk Nowitzki in close-out situations

This is Dirk Nowitzki's 23rd playoff series, and he's won 12 of the previous 22. Nowitzki's team is just 12-7 when they have a chance to close out a series, but they've never lost any of those series in which they failed to close out the first chance they got.

Three of the seven losses came against Portland in 2003, when the Mavs went up 3-0, then needed a seventh game to finish off the Blazers. Nowitzki is 4-0 in Game 7s, and also won a deciding Game 5 in his first playoff series in 2001, when the first round was still a best-of-five format. That one (in Utah) and one of his Game 7 victories (in San Antonio in 2006) came on the road.

Nowitzki's scoring average in close-out games isn't much different than in other playoff games, but he's rebounded better and been more efficient.

Rick Carlisle in close-out situations

This is Rick Carlisle's 18th playoff series as a head coach, and he's won 10 of the previous 17. Carlisle's teams are 10-3 in close-out situations and have never lost any of those series. Two of the losses came in Carlisle's first playoff series with Detroit in 2002, when the Pistons went up 2-0, but needed a deciding Game 5 to beat the Raptors.

Carlisle's teams are 3-0 in deciding Game 5s or Game 7s overall, including one win on the road. That came with the Pacers in Game 7 of the 2005 first round in Boston.

So neither Nowitzki nor Carlisle has ever lost a playoff series in which they were one win away.

LeBron James facing elimination

This is LeBron James' 17th playoff series, and he's won 11 of the previous 16. But James' teams are just 2-5 when facing elimination, and have never been able to come back and win any of those series.

The two wins came in Game 6 (at home) against Boston in 2008 and in Game 5 (at home) against Orlando in 2009. James is 0-2 in Game 7s, but both were played on the road (at Detroit in 2006 and at Boston in '08).

notorious
06-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Kidd is like Doc Holliday teaming up with the Wyatt Earp family. He is a bad person but is perceived as better because he is on the "Good Guys" team.

vailpass
06-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Haha, look where my photoshop ended up:

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1078035.html

Out of the 100,000 or so that you have posted at least one of them was bound to end up somewhere.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CReHX.jpg

rocknrolla
06-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Kidd is like Doc Holliday teaming up with the Wyatt Earp family. He is a bad person but is perceived as better because he is on the "Good Guys" team.

This x1000

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/06/12/11/Mavericks-Did-you-know/landing_nbafinals2011.html?blockID=532114&feedID=4519

1. Before Game 6 against the Blazers, when the team was returning to the scene of one of their worst defeats ever, the team decided to hold a players only dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. They traded stories, just like any group of friends. What they discovered was profound. All of them had stories about getting close to winning the finals, and just falling short.

Peja spoke about being cheated out of the 2002 playoffs, the Tim Donaghy series, Jason Kidd talked about the 2001 finals, Dirk and Jet talked about 2006 and how close they were, Shawn Marion talked about the 2007 series with the Spurs when Amare Stoudemire's suspension kept them from advancing to the finals.

Every player had a story, and every player, to a man, made a commitment that night. That commitment has followed this team. Terry has mentioned it several times. They became more than a group of friends that night.

They became a team.

loochy
06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/06/12/11/Mavericks-Did-you-know/landing_nbafinals2011.html?blockID=532114&feedID=4519

awww thats cute

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Haywood is active and ready to play.

kstater
06-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I've figured out why Jimmy Kimmel is on at midnight. He's fucking terrible.

RNR
06-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Time for my yearly NBA game. The last game I watched was LA Boston last year. That was the first game I had watched going back to when they played before and Boston won. My interest is peaking as this is two years in a row I have watched a game~

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Lebron should crack under the immense pressure of tonight.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Kobe 41 percent in the finals lol

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 05:36 PM
In preparation of a possible championship tonight, the Mavs had their NBA World Champion shirts and caps delivered to the American Airlines Arena in Miami today. The Heat had theirs delivered back in July.

Dylan
06-12-2011, 05:38 PM
what no fog machine? http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-14836.gif

SnakeXJones
06-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I cant fucking stand that ice cube commercial

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Chalmers starting for Bibby.

Crush
06-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Let's fucking do this.

kstater
06-12-2011, 05:57 PM
This fag represents what the heat are. All flare, no substance.

Crush
06-12-2011, 05:58 PM
This Miami crowd is pathetic.

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:00 PM
So Dirk picks up his 3rd before 2 minutes into the 2nd. Probably picks up number 4 just after halftime.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:02 PM
So Dirk picks up his 3rd before 2 minutes into the 2nd. Probably picks up number 4 just after halftime.

Dirk won't get into foul trouble because he doesn't guard anyone who's a real threat on the offensive end. Bosh once in a while but not often enough.

Chandler might get into foul trouble if the refs favor the Heat.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:05 PM
If Lebron has ANY balls he won't take more than 5 jumpers tonight.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Why the fuck did Miami get a new 24?

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Look at Lebron seeing the 1QTR on the scoreboard.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:14 PM
10 pts already? Mavs have completely solved Miami's D.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:15 PM
God damn, Lebron has never been hotter in this series. I'm scared.

Crush
06-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Good job LeBron for being 1st Qtr champion.

Crush
06-12-2011, 06:17 PM
God damn, Lebron has never been hotter in this series. I'm scared.

Don't be.

GloryDayz
06-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I still think LBJ is a money-grubbing man, and a bad person too...

Dylan
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
this is a fourth quarter league right?

Go Mavs!

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
BAREA = SAVIOR!!!

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Wow, total bullshit call. That's not a foul.

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Dirk won't get into foul trouble because he doesn't guard anyone who's a real threat on the offensive end. Bosh once in a while but not often enough.

Chandler might get into foul trouble if the refs favor the Heat.

Yeah, couldn't see it coming from a mile away could I?

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Lebron should keep taking jumpers.

Dylan
06-12-2011, 06:26 PM
kstater -- There's your girl http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-14836.gif

SPATCH
06-12-2011, 06:27 PM
strong contingent of Dallas fans in the crowd...

Miami fans are pathetic

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:29 PM
God, can Marion make a point blank shot?

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:29 PM
LOL

CUSTODIAN CLEANING YOUR SHIT MIAMI

SPATCH
06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
custodian yo

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:31 PM
lol

keep taking jumpers bron

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:32 PM
shit call

Sannyasi
shit call

I hate it, but that was the right call.

LiveSteam
Terry on fire

Douche Baggins
Terry wants to be like Mike.

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Even in the NBA that's a walk.

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Miami looks dazed & very confused

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was a nice scrap for the ball

kstater
Wow

Douche Baggins
Threevenson.

Miami's defense is a joke LOL

SPATCH
Stevenson is so ghetto lawl

Dylan
wow... Mavs have so many players that score

Douche Baggins
Outstanding first quarter for the Mavs. Survived a huge surge from the Heat and everyone got going.

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
wow... Mavs have so many players that score

Wanna get married? PING!

Dylan
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
all this and Dirk is on the bench --

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:39 PM
lol mahini looking like Malone

Dylan
06-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Wanna get married? PING!

ah honey, Ping!!! you wanna be a yankees fan? dump those red socks LMAO

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah, change the call assholes.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:41 PM
DAMN Mahini BEASTING

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Dallas is doing everything right. Heat dnt belong in the same GYM right now

kstater
I thought Miami was a defensive team?

Douche Baggins
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DIE MIAMI

Sannyasi
Someone tell the Heat that it's not the 4th quarter yet.

Chocolate Hog
This team is soft as fuck

BillSelfsTrophycase
LMAO

Dylan
OMG Mavs hitting those 3's

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:43 PM

Done.

SPATCH
06-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Stevenson getting shit crunk

swag on full

Al Bundy
Boom.

Al Bundy

Who would marry a Yankees fan? They have no soul.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Dallas shooting 60 percent, 55 from 3.

We got that D licked

kstater
LeBron scored 9 in the first 2 minutes. Disappeared like it's the fourth quarter since.

okcchief
The Dallas team that played OKC has showed up the last couple of games. Miami's D is good but the aren't THAT good.

Dylan
06-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Someone tell the Heat that it's not the 4th quarter yet.

LMAO

Lebron & Wade grudgingly acknowledges their arrogance

LiveSteam

How dare you talk to my soon to be wife like that.

Douche Baggins
Eddie House WTF

DBOSHO
Dirk is playing like garbage.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:47 PM
This is so weird, Dirk can't hit anything and the rest of the team is red hot.

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Bull shit

Sure-Oz
No pushoff?

kstater
How the hell was that not an offensive foul?

Dylan

Hush Prowl, or my nascrap driver will crush your nascrap driver!

wait... he's doing that anyway.

hope yours lands on his lid

j/k

BillSelfsTrophycase
Refs taking over

RNR
06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
What channel is it on?

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
What channel is it on?

ABC

Sure-Oz
06-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Mavs gone cold

Douche Baggins
What the fuck happened? Jesus.

DBOSHO
Carlisle shouldve took a timeout like 3 minutes ago..

LiveSteam
fucking call a foul on Miami already

Al Bundy
Damn 14 straight.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:54 PM
LOL this is awesome....a fight.

Dylan
why were they fighting? tia

Douche Baggins
DESHAWN STEVENSON FIGHTS FOR YOU CLEVELAND

okcchief
For Dallas' sake I hope they put Lebron back in :)

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:55 PM
If the whole heat bench came off, they all have to be ejected right?

stonedstooge
06-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Got to be Dallas's fault, the announcers said so

Sure-Oz
06-12-2011, 06:57 PM
LMAO Chalmers

KevB
Chalmers is such an idiot

Douche Baggins
THROW CHALMERS OUT

LiveSteam
why were they fighting? tia

Crack wagon has no class

Dylan
Chalmers ...

pr_capone
Van Gundy is a moron.

kstater
06-12-2011, 06:58 PM
I suspect no Heat players get suspended, 2 Dallas guys do. Somehow, Dirk will be one of them.

luv
THROW CHALMERS OUT

No way. Looked like he went in to try to break it up. Got shoved, and then started mouthing.

Bi_polar
House is so rad

BillSelfsTrophycase
Chalmers deserves to get tossed

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 06:59 PM
No way. Looked like he went in to try to break it up. Got shoved, and then started mouthing.

SHUT UP BITCH

LiveSteam
Typical Miami sports.
If we cant beat ya, we will cheat ya

Douche Baggins
2 Ts on Miami...fuck yeah.

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:00 PM
LMAO

David Stern is just mashing his BW3 Button in Morse Code bursts now.

Bi_polar
Van Gundy seriously sounds like Mary Carillo calling Wimbledon

DBOSHO
Haslem intentionally wanted to start some shit. A
Blind man could see that.

Brock
06-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Brawls should be legal, it might help the NBA's ratings.

Crush
Thank you Super Nintendo Chalmers for killing the momentum.

KevB
They call that travel after all the of dancing LeBron and Wade do? Good lord.

Douche Baggins
DAMMIT DIRK

Bi_polar
Brawls should be legal, it might help the NBA's ratings.

Haslem has a butterfly knife

kstater

Ron Artest made it to where no one can get involved period.

stonedstooge
06-12-2011, 07:02 PM
They call that travel after all the of dancing LeBron and Wade do? Good lord.

They're special, didn't you know that?

DBOSHO
Dirk needs to start hittin fast

KevB
Haslem intentionally wanted to start some shit. A
Blind man could see that.

DeShawn was prancing around after the previous timeout, so I don't begrudge Haslem doing the same.

Bi_polar
House over commits

Sure-Oz
06-12-2011, 07:03 PM
wtf kind of ft shot is that?

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Wow, choke job, Marion.

DBOSHO
Lmfao wheres the foul?

stonedstooge
Wade takes the fake fall

Douche Baggins
WHAT?????

FUCK YOU REFS.

Bi_polar
Marion shoots free throws like he's at a dave n buster's coin-opp. game

kstater
Wait what?

okcchief
What a horrible fucking call.

Halfcan
06-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Marion shoots free throws like he's at a dave n buster's coin-opp. game

LMAO good one

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Terry needs to touch the ball every trip

Bi_polar
House needs to tighten up - he's playing rusty, as he should be...

Sure-Oz
Terry is on

Douche Baggins
Terry in beast mode. Damn.

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Damn Dirk

Sure-Oz
Dirk wow dude

LiveSteam
Terry THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAN!

Douche Baggins
Did Dirk bet on the game?

kstater
Terry is killing it though.

Sure-Oz
Keep giving it to Terry, picking up Dirk

DBOSHO
COME THE FUCK ON DIRK.

Douche Baggins
JASON TERRY BITCHES

okcchief
Dirk can't hit anything. Terry can't miss.

SPATCH
Jet Terry has GIANT balls..

ruthless offensively

stonedstooge
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Dirk saving it for the 4th quarter to drive the stake into the evil ones hearts

Halfcan
Terry is killing it though.

yep for sure-he has not shot that great-so its good to see him heating up.

kysirsoze
WHAT?????

**** YOU REFS.

GUys, the NBA obviously wants a game 7. The Mavs will have to overcome some shitty calls to win this one.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 07:11 PM
More fouls. What utter fucking garbage.

kstater
10-4 now.

Douche Baggins
Brick those free throws, Lebron.

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Lebron practicing for later tonight.

stonedstooge
The self chosen one misses two

Douche Baggins
I can't believe Dirk is choking.

BillSelfsTrophycase
LeChoke

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:13 PM
LMAO

Sure-Oz
Nice airball

Dylan
Lebron practicing for later tonight.

LMAO Agreed -- The King practicing to choke away this game in the 4th

Sure-Oz
06-12-2011, 07:14 PM
wtf borata

LiveSteam
06-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Terry HEAT CHECK

Sure-Oz
Terry again!

kstater
Dirk will get the MVP, but I'm thinking Terry deserves it.

Sure-Oz
Wow lame fucking foul

Douche Baggins
LOL another bullshit call.

stonedstooge
Another phantom foul

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Wow, Dirk is 1 for 12 and we're up 2.

Guess I'll take it.

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:16 PM
1st half:

Miami 5 PF
Dallas 11 PF

Guru
06-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Heh, I don't even like the NBA but GO MAVS!!!!

RNR
06-12-2011, 07:18 PM
This is some ugly basketball. That Dirk guy cannot throw a ball in the ocean standing on the beach~

Sure-Oz
Dirk better wake up, Mavs could be crushing

SPATCH
Dirk will find his stroke in the 2nd half... guaranteed

pr_capone
Dirk Chokewitzki for yet another miss!

notorious
Just tuned in to see LeBron airball a 6 foot wide open shot in the lane.

Has the game been physical or finess?

LiveSteam
Dirk better wake up, Mavs could be crushing

I look for him to have a BIG second 1/2

RNR
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Heh, I don't even like the NBA but GO MAVS!!!!

This~

LiveSteam

1 Bench clearing fist fight so far

kysirsoze
WOW Fergie is unattractive.

Douche Baggins

It's been a lot of good shooting from Terry and a couple other guys and a bunch of sloppy play. And Dirk choking big time.

lostcause
06-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Terry ftw.

SPATCH
Dirk just needs to try and get to the line.. the best way for a shooter to get his stroke back is taking a few from the stripe

notorious
1 Bench clearing fist fight so far

Oh my.

Who is getting suspended next game?

BWillie
06-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Go Heat, Go Chalmers. I don't know why Bibby plays so much, Chalmers is obviously a better choice. Gonna get you more steals, better shooter, and has a higher ceiling. That and Bibby looks like a albino monkey

Dirk, from Germany. Throw in a couple french guys. A baby of an owner( ok i like him too)

Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers. USA baby.

Why would you want the Mavs to win?

stonedstooge
Oh my.

Not LeBron, he ran away like Kyle Busch runs from a confrontation

notorious
It's been a lot of good shooting from Terry and a couple other guys and a bunch of sloppy play. And Dirk choking big time.

LMAO

I haven't seen Terry miss or Dirk make a shot yet.

Maybe they should give Dirk a touch of Anthrax and maybe he will straighten up.

RNR
06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Dirk just needs to try and get to the line.. the best way for a shooter to get his stroke back is taking a few from the stripe

This is the first time I have ever seen him play. Like all shooters he is just off a little and a handful of the buckets could have went in just as easy~

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Oh my.

If the NBA follows the rules they have? The entire Heat bench.

notorious
06-12-2011, 07:24 PM

I just seen the replay.

If a player leaves the bench, it is automatic.

The ink is still fresh in the rulebook for the timeout rule. How convenient for Miami.

I am hoping for a great finish to the best finals I have ever seen, so I don't want the players to get suspended.

Bearcat
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM

Aren't they allowed to leave the bench during a timeout though? Of course, not to fight, but that's why they were off the bench. :shrug:

kstater
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Aren't they allowed to leave the bench during a timeout though? Of course, not to fight, but that's why they were off the bench. :shrug:

As the announcers have said, that'll be the escape the NBA uses.

notorious

Ya, that's the rule.

Thank God, I don't want this series to end with crap like that.

Guru
WOW Fergie is unattractive.

The T Mobile chick is much more attractive.

notorious
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
LeBron is praying for a suspension.

No more point blank airballs.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
THERE'S DIRK!

Sure-Oz
Dirk starts off

Sure-Oz
Dirk pass the ball a bit man

KC_Connection
06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Time for Chalmers to make some big shots. Spoelstra finally figured out that Mike Bibby was completely useless, took him long enough.

Douche Baggins
06-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Barea split a double team lol

kstater
Clank

kstater
How do you not call a foul there?

LiveSteam
JFC call a foul on the heat already

BWillie
06-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Time for Chalmers to make some big shots. Spoelstra finally figured out that Mike Bibby was completely useless, took him long enough.

Chalmers looking solid in the Finals as usual.

notorious
WTF Dirk Wade...

Sure-Oz
How are the heat not getting called for fouls

Douche Baggins
Heat are playing dumb.

notorious
Lebron is just awful.