PDA

View Full Version : Obama Washington Times Ad on SSN# Obama is using

Chiefshrink
04-12-2011, 08:47 AM
The drumbeat gets louder:thumb:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.khow.com%2Fpages%2Fboyles.html&h=eb0ef

Click on the actual smaller version of ad on the left side of page to enlarge it.

orange
04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Another bad link. Takes me to a "leaving Facebook warning" page. Maybe you should get that kid you know to paste links for you.

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Another bad link. Takes me to a "leaving Facebook warning" page. Maybe you should get that kid you know to paste links for you.

Click through. You'll get it.

Ebolapox
04-12-2011, 10:54 AM
not sure if it's true, but it's a huge red flag.

Agent V
04-12-2011, 10:56 AM
I can't even make sense of that mess of a page you linked to.

Chiefshrink
04-12-2011, 04:07 PM
I can't even make sense of that mess of a page you linked to.

Here it is written out.

- For Immediate Release -- 11 April 2011 -

Whose Social Security Number is President Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama Using? Wash Times National Weekly - 11 Apr 2011 - pg 5 - here, Ad also embedded at end of this post.

Federal lawsuit* accuses putative President Obama is fraudulently using a Social Security Number which is legally not his and which was issued only to residents of the State of Connecticut, a state where Obama never legally resided and certainly not during the time frame of circa 1977 when that SSN was issued!

042-XX-XXXX*

This Social Security Number is reserved for the people of Connecticut NOT Hawaii. Obama never lived in Connecticut, and he certainly wasn't living there when the number was issue in 1977, rather he was a 15 year old attending high school in Hawaii. This Connecticut geographic region SSN was used by Obama to register for the Selective Service System. Obama was either in HI or in CA attending Occidental College during his late teens when he was required to file and register with the Selective Service System. Use of this SSN by Obama as recently as the year 2008 has been confirmed by two private investigators - Susan Daniels and Neil Sankey. See the federal lawsuit for more details.

*For more information and details on the civil lawsuit against Obama and his Social Security Number see Federal Court Docket Number: 1:11-cv-00402-RCL - Taitz v Astrue, Commissioner of the Social Security Administration.

When is Congress going to investigate Obama for all the unconstitutional, nefarious, and illegal activities he is engaged in?

The Emperor Obama is NOT a natural born Citizen to constitutional standards. The whole nation knows it but the court jesters of the mainstream media still pretend he is and try to fool the American electorate that no has noticed it. But the press' subterfuge has not worked. The truth always wins out in the end. The truth and the U.S. Constitution will win the day in the end.

A Catalog of Evidence - Concerned Americans Have Good Reason to Doubt that Putative President Obama Was Born in Hawaii | by Atty Mario Apuzzo: http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2010/05/catalog-of-evidence-concerned-americans.html

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)
http://www.protectourliberty.org
http://puzo1.blogspot.com
####

banyon
04-12-2011, 04:58 PM
JFC, you'll believe anything from these idiots, won't you? A simple Google search would have saved Orly Taitz the expense of filing this ridiculous lawsuit:

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Given that Obama's mother was living abroad at the time, it is very easy to see how an app could have been mailed from a Connecticut ZIP code during her travels.

banyon
04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Doesn't any of her history of filing suits about BS give you pause?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz#Attorney_misconduct

Taitz's claims regarding Barack Obama
Main article: Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories

Taitz alleges that U.S. President Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as President. She claims he was born in Kenya, (as was his father), and that he falsified his Selective Service papers and his application to the Illinois bar.[20] "I believe [Obama] is the most dangerous thing one can imagine, in that he represents radical communism and radical Islam: He was born and raised in radical Islam, all of his associations are with radical Islam, and he was groomed in the environment of the dirty Chicago mafia. Can there be anything scarier than that?"

Taitz has made other Obama-related claims, including:

A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".
A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.
Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.
Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.[19]
Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents".[14]

[edit] Taitz's other claims

Taitz has also supported a number of other theories not directly related to Obama, including:

Goldman Sachs runs the United States Treasury.[21]
Baxter International has developed a bird flu vaccine that kills people.[21]
Representative Alcee Hastings and the House of Representatives are planning to build at least six labor camps.[21]
Hugo Chávez owns the software that runs American voting machines,[19]
FactCheck is untrustworthy because of its links to the Annenberg Foundation.[19]

Taitz has also advocated numerous Internet-related theories, including PayPal attacks, the deletion of her Wikipedia entry, and Google's flagging her webpage as an attack site and suppressing search results for her name.[19]

banyon
04-12-2011, 05:02 PM
She will be joining Fred Phelps in the realm of attorneys disbarred for filing frivolous suits if she keeps it up.

Attorney misconduct

On October 13, 2009, Judge Clay Land ordered "Counsel Orly Taitz ... to pay $20,000 to the United States, through the Middle District of Georgia Clerk's Office, within thirty days of the date of this Order as a sanction for her misconduct in violation of Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure." Land's decision stated:

The Court finds that counsel's conduct was willful and not merely negligent. It demonstrates bad faith on her part. As an attorney, she is deemed to have known better. She owed a duty to follow the rules and to respect the Court. Counsel's pattern of conduct conclusively establishes that she did not mistakenly violate a provision of law. She knowingly violated Rule 11. Her response to the Court's show cause order is breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court.[37]

Upon learning of Land's ruling, Taitz said she would appeal the sanction, declaring that Judge Land was "scared to go against the regime" of the "oppressive" Obama administration, and that the sanction was an attempt to "intimidate" her.[38] On March 15, 2010, the Eleventh Circuit affirmed the sanctions against Taitz, ordering her to pay the $20,000 fine.[39]

In July 2010, Taitz applied to the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the enforcement of sanctions, arguing that "allowing sanctions by judge Land to stand, will signify beginning of tyranny in the United States of America and end to the Constitutional Republic which is the foundation of this nation".[40] The application was submitted to Justice Thomas on July 8 and denied by him on July 15.[41][42] Doubting that Justice Thomas signed the denial order, Taitz claimed to have requested of Chief Justice Roberts that Thomas's signature be presented to her for verification.[43]

In the meantime, on August 9, the federal government filed an abstract of judgment, a document placing a lien in the amount of $20,000 plus interest on all her real property,[44] prompting Taitz to say, "I will pay the money, and I will continue fighting," should it happen that her application for stay is ultimately denied and that the Supreme Court consents to her request to authenticate Justice Thomas's signature.[45] On August 16, after being resubmitted to Justice Alito who in turn referred it to the full court, the application for stay was again denied.[42][46] On January 10, 2011, the Court declined, without comment, to hear the case.[47]

NewChief
04-12-2011, 05:03 PM
She will be joining Fred Phelps in the realm of attorneys disbarred for filing frivolous suits if she keeps it up.

That's because the BAR CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 05:04 PM
the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card.

And Obama applied from the state represented by the number he uses?

NewChief
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
I was going to start a poll for who is the "biggest dumbass in DC" this morning thanks to SS's continued idiocy. Then I reconsidered. I'm actually about to reconsider again. Whether he'ss cynically just trying to throw shit at the wall that he doesn't actually believe or whether he's actually gullible enough to believe this crap, the guy is a grade-A moron. His critical reading skills are nil (or he doesn't actually believe the crap he posts, which means he's dishonest).

banyon
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Why her suit is frivolous and will not win anything is clear from the letter of denial from the SSA. There's no legal basis under FOIA to get the info she wants. Just think of how stupid you have to be to file this. The SSA is going to set a precedent that you can get all of an individual's SSA info just because they are a public figure? The identity thieves would have a field day looting people's info.

http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/?p=16649

May 18,2010

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
2839 Santa Margarita Park
Suite 100
Rancho Santa Margarita. CA 92688

Dear Dr. Taitz:

This letter is in response to your March I5, 2010. appeal of the Social Security Administration’s (SSA Freedom of Information) Officer’s decision that we cannot release information from the records or President Barack Obama to you. After considering all of the facts of the case, I agree with the SSA Freedom of Information Officer’s decision to withhold the requested information.

Without a valid consent from President Obama. we cannot comply with your request. The records you requested are subject to the restrictions on disclosure contained in the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U S.C. § 552a(b). The only exception that might permit us to disclose these records to you without consent would be the exception for disclosure required by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) (5 U.S.c. § 552).

Exemption 6 of the FOIA does not require agencies to disclose information that would be a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy (See 511 S.c. § 552(b)(6)). In considering whether this exemption applies to records, agencies must balance the public interest in disclosure against the privacy interest of the person whose records you are requesting. The Supreme Court set out certain guiding principles for such determinations in Department of Justice_v Reporters Committee for Freedom or the Press. 489 U.S. 749 (1989).

According to the Supreme Court case Cited above, the only public interest that agencies should consider is whether disclosure of the records would shed light on the way an agency performs its statutory duties. We may not consider the identity of the requester or the purpose for which the person requests the information. While there clearly is a public Interest in knowing how SSA administers the Social Security Act, disclosure of records containing personal information about President Obama would not shed light on how the agency performs its statutory duties. Therefore, disclosure of such personal information would be a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, and the FOIA exempts the records from disclosure.

This is our final decision on this matter. If you still believe the decision is incorrect, however, the law permits you to seek redress in a District Court of the United States.

Sincerely,

Jonathan R Cantor
Executive Director
Office of Privacy and Disclosure

banyon
04-12-2011, 05:08 PM
And Obama applied from the state represented by the number he uses?

Or his mother, who was abroad and traveling at the time.

Let's also bear in mind that this mystery SSN# is only true according to Orly Taitz's Private investigator. And any PI who knows who Taitz is and agrees to work with her probably isn't too concerned about the integrity of their factual assertions.

VAChief
04-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Oily Taint!!! ROFLROFLROFL

orange
04-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I was going to start a poll for who is the "biggest dumbass in DC" this morning thanks to SS's continued idiocy. Then I reconsidered. I'm actually about to reconsider again. Whether he'ss cynically just trying to throw shit at the wall that he doesn't actually believe or whether he's actually gullible enough to believe this crap, the guy is a grade-A moron. His critical reading skills are nil (or he doesn't actually believe the crap he posts, which means he's dishonest).

He seems like he's in panic mode to me. Reposting his own posts? I'm afraid sportsshrink is facing a wave of realization and he's choosing to sink rather than swim.

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 09:20 AM
JFC, you'll believe anything from these idiots, won't you? A simple Google search would have saved Orly Taitz the expense of filing this ridiculous lawsuit:

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Given that Obama's mother was living abroad at the time, it is very easy to see how an app could have been mailed from a Connecticut ZIP code during her travels.

That's all it takes is a postmark on the outside of the envelope from some Connecticut Post Office on a supposed SSN app enclosed to get a Connecticut SSN#???? ROFLROFL Your genius:spock:

Where is Stanley Anne's and Obama's footprint living in Connecticut then? You have to show residency in order to get that so-called legit Connecticut SSN. Her travels no matter where she goes have nothing to do with it.
The serious researchers on this have absolutely have no evidence of any residency in Connecticut for Obama, Obama Sr. and his Mother, PERIOD.

Besides the SSN# Obama is using is Jean Paul Ludwig born in 1890:thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 09:24 AM
He seems like he's in panic mode to me. Reposting his own posts? I'm afraid sportsshrink is facing a wave of realization and he's choosing to sink rather than swim.

A re-post?

The first thread had to with the Washington Times Ad.

The second thread had to with Apuzzo talking about not only the ad but more in depth look at the Jean Paul Ludwig SSN# that Obama is using:rolleyes:

It's obvious you didn't listen to the link.:thumb:

Amnorix
04-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Even accepting that the SSN was one normally assigned to people in/from Connecticut, what the heck does that have to do with anything?!?

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Even accepting that the SSN was one normally assigned to people in/from Connecticut, what the heck does that have to do with anything?!?

:spock: Uhhhhhhhhhhh because when a person dies their SSN# goes with them. Somebody lifted this SSN# for a Obama and that is a federal crime:thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Let's also bear in mind that this mystery SSN# is only true according to Orly Taitz's Private investigator.

:spock: Taitz only? Do your F'N homework:rolleyes:

Amnorix
04-13-2011, 09:53 AM
:spock: Uhhhhhhhhhhh because when a person dies their SSN# goes with them. Somebody lifted this SSN# for a Obama and that is a federal crime:thumb:

You believe that Obama's SSN is stolen?

:rolleyes::doh!:

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Then I reconsidered. I'm actually about to reconsider again. the guy is a grade-A moron. His critical reading skills are nil (or he doesn't actually believe the crap he posts, which means he's dishonest).

What's stoppin you, you tree huggin libtard pussy?:shrug:

Grade A moron? Nice substantive comeback on the SSN issue.

Remember "name calling" only works when you have the facts to back it up. And I think I have already shown you have no substantive facts to dispute this SSN# issue and that you are a Grade A pussy!

Whose the moron here?:shrug:

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:02 AM
What's stoppin you, you tree huggin libtard pussy?:shrug:

Grade A moron? Nice substantive comeback on the SSN issue.

Remember "name calling" only works when you have the facts to back it up. And I think I have already shown you have no substantive facts to dispute this SSN# issue and that you are a Grade A pussy!

Whose the moron here?:shrug:

I stopped because you'd be such a clear runaway with the poll. I think that most conservatives on here are actually embarrassed by your idiocy.

I could make some shitty blog post that was written in a hysterical, clearly-unprofessional style saying that I had "proof" that Obama was involved in a satanic, baby-sacrificing cult... and you'd eat it up hook, line, and sinker. You're willing to believe (or at least pretend to believe) anything that fits into your world view.

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 10:02 AM
You believe that Obama's SSN is stolen?

:rolleyes::doh!:

Well,you better come up with a helluva "true factual story" to explain what the facts are that we know to this point on this SSN issue then?

Because otherwise:shrug:

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Look! The Bush family are illuminati satanists! This website says it:

http://www.poweredbychrist.com/files/bush/rituals.htm

And it has christ in the URL. It must be real!

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Here's another one:

http://www.unsoughtinput.com/index.php/2007/05/08/george-bush-is-a-satanist/

The drumbeat is getting louder!

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:05 AM
This one shows how the MSM refuses to acknowledge the truth:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/bushandsatanism07feb03.shtml

Any of you who won't believe are just living life with blinders on!

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:05 AM
OMG! He's gay too!

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/skolnickoverthrowamericanrepub47part10feb04.shtml

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 10:08 AM
I stopped because you'd be such a clear runaway with the poll. I think that most conservatives on here are actually embarrassed by your idiocy.

I could make some shitty blog post that was written in a hysterical, clearly-unprofessional style saying that I had "proof" that Obama was involved in a satanic, baby-sacrificing cult... and you'd eat it up hook, line, and sinker. You're willing to believe (or at least pretend to believe) anything that fits into your world view.

Still no substantive factual evidence. Nice:thumb:

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Prisonplanet says it, too! It must be true!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/210105devilhand.htm

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:09 AM
I can't believe the liberal media isn't running with this!

http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/490

They can't handle the truth!

ClevelandBronco
04-13-2011, 10:13 AM

banyon has said that it can be explained by Obama's mother traveling abroad at the time the number was issued. If that is so, it's just another thing that's unexpected, but explainable.

This thing, if pure fiction, reminds me a little of the whole "Paul is dead" thing — a reference that will be lost on most of the younger folks here, the difference being that all the clues in that puzzle were supposed to point to one already "known" and ultimately provable fact about Paul.

Dissimilarly in the case of the folks following the clues* in the Obama story, this group of sleuths seems to agree on only one thing: They don't have a predetermined conclusion for this set of clues. As clues are uncovered, we are left knowing less about the puzzle, not more.

*I use the word "clues" with some hesitation, but I don't have a better word. Some people tend to see patterns and plots where none exist, as we all know too well from our experiences discussing 9/11 here. Using the word "clues" may give these strange little pieces of information and disinformation too much weight given the absence of the certain knowledge that there is a puzzle to be solved.

NewChief
04-13-2011, 10:26 AM
And if you really must debunk the SS# BS and can't tell it's BS by using common sense, thus necessitating reading a ridiculous amount of information on it:

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/social-security-number/

Knock yourself out.

ClevelandBronco
04-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Three clicks later, NewChief's spam disappears.

go bowe
04-13-2011, 10:42 AM
That's all it takes is a postmark on the outside of the envelope from some Connecticut Post Office on a supposed SSN app enclosed to get a Connecticut SSN#???? ROFLROFL Your genius:spock:

Where is Stanley Anne's and Obama's footprint living in Connecticut then? You have to show residency in order to get that so-called legit Connecticut SSN. Her travels no matter where she goes have nothing to do with it.
The serious researchers on this have absolutely have no evidence of any residency in Connecticut for Obama, Obama Sr. and his Mother, PERIOD.

Besides the SSN# Obama is using is Jean Paul Ludwig born in 1890:thumb:show me a statement from ssa about how ssn's are assigned...

oh wait, that's already been done in this thread...

ss, you're not a bad guy and i like you in a perverted sort of way, but you are totally losing it with this ridiculous horseshit...

have you read any of the posts in this thread?

this whole ssn theory is beyond stupid, and your assertions of "facts" are ludicrous...

do you believe every crackpot conspiracy theory you meet, or is it just anti-obama conspiracy theories?

someone called you teedubya light, but i think teedubya is actually sportsshrink light...

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2011, 11:08 AM
http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/files/2011/02/orly-300x216.gif

Dave Lane
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM

Just skimming through your post I have to assume you are talking about BEP.

banyon
04-13-2011, 11:18 AM

Besides the SSN# Obama is using is Jean Paul Ludwig born in 1890:thumb:

So, SSA is wrong about their own rules?

Dave Lane
04-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Do it. Seriously now that Shithead is gone he's got to be nit-wit elect. I'm sure I will garner a few votes so don't forget to put me in there.

banyon
04-13-2011, 11:23 AM
What happened to shtsprayer?

Dave Lane
04-13-2011, 11:34 AM
What happened to shtsprayer?

I just haven't seen him / 3 million cut and paste posts. Figured he was imprisoned or banned.

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2011, 11:36 AM
What happened to shtsprayer?Antifreeze, flaming aids tree syrup cocktail.

Jaric
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM

Thanks to the power of selective attention the only thing I got out of this post was that Obama eats babies.

I am currently both shocked AND appalled.

Saul Good
04-13-2011, 12:52 PM
I just haven't seen him / 3 million cut and paste posts. Figured he was imprisoned or banned.

He had really reigned himself in over the past few months and turned into a solid contributer. I hope he comes back and keeps up the improved demeanor.

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2011, 01:07 PM
He had really reigned himself in over the past few months and turned into a solid contributer. I hope he comes back and keeps up the improved demeanor.I wonder if sportshrink will follow a similar arc?

KC native
04-13-2011, 01:12 PM
How can you be a psuedo-therapist when you are bat shit crazy youself?

go bowe
04-13-2011, 01:19 PM
How can you be a psuedo-therapist when you are bat shit crazy youself?it helps him identify with his marks, er patients...

Dave Lane
04-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I wonder if sportshrink will follow a similar arc?

One can only hope :)

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 03:42 PM
And if you really must debunk the SS# BS and can't tell it's BS by using common sense, thus necessitating reading a ridiculous amount of information on it:

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/social-security-number/

Knock yourself out.

Of course I have seen this:thumb:

"Clerical error" in assigning the SSN#????ROFLROFLROFL

Show the long form or BUST!! What's he hiding?

BTW, I am not a "birther" but a "proofer". Big difference.

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 03:43 PM
One can only hope :)

Reality hurts too much doesn't "Space Cadet":thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-13-2011, 03:46 PM
So, SSA is wrong about their own rules?

Jean Paul Ludwig ? So far all we have is "clerical error":rolleyes:

Amnorix
04-13-2011, 03:48 PM

So fat-fingering by some minimum wage clerk is less likely than that this was a complicated fraudulent scheme?

:rolleyes:

Do you even THINK about how silly what you spout is?

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2011, 04:16 PM
So fat-fingering by some minimum wage clerk is less likely than that this was a complicated fraudulent scheme?

:rolleyes:

Do you even THINK about how silly what you spout is?Occam's razor and whatnot.

phisherman
04-13-2011, 04:19 PM
I can't believe the liberal media isn't running with this!

http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/490

They can't handle the truth!

these are funny as he**, you're my new favorite poster!

|Zach|
04-13-2011, 04:21 PM
ROFL

ROYC75
04-13-2011, 05:01 PM
JMHO, I would think if his SS # was fake, it would have had to come out long ago when he filed his candidacy for the WH.If it was fake, the Dems really went a long ways to covering up a lot for a guy like Obama.

I just don't see all of this happening. Possible, but very very unlikely.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Sweet Jesus, Roy is the voice of reason in this thread.

banyon
04-13-2011, 10:30 PM

Are you able to follow one logical thought from beginning to end or is that asking too much?

You posted the silly article and it claimed that the CT SSN "proved" Obama had stolen it because he didn't live in CT.

I post a direct link to (wait for it) SOCIAL SECURITY who, oh I don't know F*cking write the rules, which states that it use to be residence, but has been the mailing address of the app since the mid 70's.

The you, apparently not being able to read or comprehend two sentences side by side say

"Jean Paul Ludwig" and act as if I am talking about a "clerical error".

No. I didn't talk about any clerical error. Ever. Period. Jesus. Read. Something. For. Once. In. Your. Life. And. Try. To. Understand. What. The. F***. It. Means. Read. Slowly. If. You. Have. To.

banyon
04-13-2011, 10:52 PM
A final piece of Ms. Tait'z superlative legal acumen:

(Pages 16-18 are my favorite).

<a title="View Case 4:09 Cv 00106 CDL on Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/20996403" style="margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block; text-decoration: underline;">Case 4:09 Cv 00106 CDL</a><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="http://www.scribd.com/embeds/20996403/content?start_page=1&view_mode=list" data-auto-height="true" data-aspect-ratio="" scrolling="no" id="doc_56410" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Pitt Gorilla
04-13-2011, 10:55 PM
I still can't believe the name O RLY?

KILLER_CLOWN
04-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Take it ez on Taitz, she's a Dentist.

teedubya
04-13-2011, 11:24 PM
I found this utterly hilarious.

Michelle Obama herself says in this video, that they went to Kenya, her husbands homeland...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzJz2A2N1c

banyon
04-14-2011, 07:56 AM
I found this utterly hilarious.

Michelle Obama herself says in this video, that they went to Kenya, her husbands homeland...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzJz2A2N1c

Ireland is my "homeland". It's my ancestral home. Where most of my ancestors derived from.

That's a normal way to use the word. Not a conspiracy. "Birthplace" would be quite different than "homeland".

ROYC75
04-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Sweet Jesus, Roy is the voice of reason in this thread.

Shocking, isn't it. BTA, as I have spoken before, no matter who got elected in 2008, they were bound to fail, the country had been run amok for a very long time. Whatever we do, it must be done right or the final end will destroy this great country we live in.

I'm just not sold on this Hope & Change method.

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Ireland is my "homeland". It's my ancestral home. Where most of my ancestors derived from.

That's a normal way to use the word. Not a conspiracy. "Birthplace" would be quite different than "homeland".

Maybe the cottage-cheese-ass bitch is just dumber than a sock full of mud and she used the wrong word. Maybe not.

In any case Ireland isn't your homeland. You aren't required to compromise your own intelligence by defending every little misstatement.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Are you able to follow one logical thought from beginning to end or is that asking too much?

You posted the silly article and it claimed that the CT SSN "proved" Obama had stolen it because he didn't live in CT.

I post a direct link to (wait for it) SOCIAL SECURITY who, oh I don't know F*cking write the rules, which states that it use to be residence, but has been the mailing address of the app since the mid 70's.

The you, apparently not being able to read or comprehend two sentences side by side say

"Jean Paul Ludwig" and act as if I am talking about a "clerical error".

No. I didn't talk about any clerical error. Ever. Period. Jesus. Read. Something. For. Once. In. Your. Life. And. Try. To. Understand. What. The. F***. It. Means. Read. Slowly. If. You. Have. To.

Yes I read the SSN rules and like a good ACLU member that you are at splitting hairs and your immature emotional need to be right I will admit I was mistaken about having to be a resident first.

But your theory still doesn't hold any water. So what if you don't have to be a resident. It still doesn't answer how "O" comes up with Jean Paul Ludwig's SSN# other than clerical error. Of course you don't want to talk about clerical error!!! Even you don't believe that!! Especially with Obama being a former Chicago politician (history of Chicago politics speaks for itself) promising nothing but a transparent administration yet nothing he has done since he has been in office has been anything, BUT!!
And let's talk about over 2 mil spent of our tax $$ being spent on concealing his long form.

What would make this SSN issue go away for me is if they could come up with "O"'s long form BC or hell I will settle for this, how about his actual SSN application with the name "Barry Soetoro" on it. Because that was his name at the time in 76-77.

Sorry for jumping way ahead in the conversation without acknowledging your over sensitive, "Banyon is never wrong immature splitting hairs ego".:thumb:

Banyon, you truly are the Dane McCoud of DC. Take it however you wish:thumb:

Banyon McCloud- :hmmm::hmmm: that has a ring to it.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 09:58 AM
JMHO, I would think if his SS # was fake, it would have had to come out long ago when he filed his candidacy for the WH.If it was fake, the Dems really went a long ways to covering up a lot for a guy like Obama.

I just don't see all of this happening. Possible, but very very unlikely.

Don't underestimate the "fear" of other liberal opponents being labeled as "racists" if they go after "O" on this BC issue during the campaign. Remember, one of the biggest fears of a Liberal is to be called a racist. I can see very clearly "O"'s opponents backing away from this issue. Hell, just look at what happened to Bill Clinton in the Carolinas during the campaign. That was a warning shot across the bow to Hillary and others what could happen.

Chicago Politics, transparent administration(anything BUT) thuggery bought off legislation, millions of our tax$$ being spent to conceal his BC, and you buy into clerical error?:shrug:

Maybe for Billy Graham I would buy clerical error.

Nothing personal Roy. Just sayin.

Saul Good
04-14-2011, 10:00 AM
How can you be a psuedo-therapist when you are bat shit crazy youself?

Sometimes, people don't practice what they preach, and some are simply incompetent. For example, some who work in finance have a startlingly low net worth, but it doesn't keep them from fancying themselves as above those who are worth significant sums.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Sometimes, people don't practice what they preach, and some are simply incompetent. For example, some who work in finance have a startlingly low net worth, but it doesn't keep them from fancying themselves as above those who are worth significant sums.

Disappointed in ya, Saul.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Here is another curve ball for ya.

Jean Paul Ludwig's place of death for whatever reason shows 2 states. One of them was Hawaii.

ClevelandBronco
Disappointed in ya, Saul.

Read it again. It wasn't directed against you.

Saul Good
Maybe the cottage-cheese-ass bitch is just dumber than a sock full of mud and she used the wrong word. Maybe not.

In any case Ireland isn't your homeland. You aren't required to compromise your own intelligence by defending every little misstatement.

Plenty of people refer to their ancestral l countries of origins as their homelands.

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Plenty of people refer to their ancestral l countries of origins as their homelands.

Plenty of people are wrong when they do so.

How many are there in a plenty?

ROYC75
04-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Here is another curve ball for ya.

Jean Paul Ludwig's place of death for whatever reason shows 2 states. One of them was Hawaii.

Nice, coincidental and yet, convenient!

Saul Good
04-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Read it again. It wasn't directed against you.

This

Saul Good
04-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Plenty of people are wrong when they do so.

How many are there in a plenty?

That may be so, but its a discussion of semantics. I don't think it was a Freudian slip on her part.

87,318,244, but I only had time to survey everyone in the lower 48 states.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 03:41 PM
This

My bad. Forgot "Native" was pretending to be Larry Kudlow.

Chiefshrink
04-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Nice, coincidental and yet, convenient!

Just the facts;)

orange
04-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Just the facts;)

"11 + 22 = 1212"

Rational people - "you screwed up"
Birthers - "The "Laws" Of "Mathematics" Are LIES!"

dirk digler
04-27-2011, 09:46 AM