PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet OK, here's the deal...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM
As much fun as all of the controversy has been the last couple days, the mods have discussed all of this craziness (yes, there are enough of us to have discussion now!) and decided to clarify a few things. So...here ya go.

The rules aren't changing. They're the same as they've been for years.
We WILL be trying to enforce them a little more consistently. Things like bypassing the filters and threats will be handled when reported, and sometimes when they're not. Just depends on how cranky we are.
However, we aren't going to go banning people on sight unless they either refuse to comply or have been a repeat offender. You'll get a warning or two if you're doing something that's iffy.
The infractions system is not meant to be used to rapid-fire infractions to get someone banned. Anyone who uses them for that purpose (unless you're killing spammers) will lose the privs immediately.

That said, Hootie fully reinstated and can consider this a warning that he went too far. CC can consider this a warning not to abuse the infractions system (as can H5N1). GoChiefs would be unbanned as well, but you can't come back screaming "fuck the mods" and expect that to be all fine and dandy. However, his sentence is being reduced back to two weeks. He needs some time to work on his next video anyway.

I know this whole deal has been a bit of a mess, but just wanted to reemphasize that nothing's changing. In general, don't be a douchebag, and you'll be fine. The end.

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Exactly as it should be, I think. Everything is clear and in print.

Otter
04-12-2011, 04:28 PM
You guys are way too nice.

BigRedChief
comeon unlock the thread its the off season,

NewChief
Two wrongs don't make a right. That's about all I have to say about the Hootie/CC situation.

Donger
04-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Dictator!s!S!QSQ!!

teedubya
Interesting turn of events.

IMO, it doesn't make sense. You know what fucking and any derivatives of the word mean... so the label is there, demonizing cusswords seems a bit religious / retarded or something.

You KNOW what they are... why candy coat it. You aren't gonna get in trouble at work for having a cussword on your screen... you would get in trouble at work for wasting time on Chiefsplanet instead of actually working.

Rams Fan
I don't want to talk about GoChiefs banning, but has he been removed from CP totally?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=posts&page=208

He is no longer considered the top poster by the quantity of posts.

dirk digler
Sounds reasonable. Since there is quite a few mods now is there really a need for supporters to be able to ban people?

DeezNutz
In general, don't be a douchebag, and you'll be fine.

Translation: Most of you are fucked for reasons beyond your control.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Sounds like the result of a productive, thoughtful discussion. Good work, mods. <--My brain stroked a little as I typed that.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM

IMO, it doesn't make sense. You know what fucking and any derivatives of the word mean... so the label is there, demonizing cusswords seems a bit religious / retarded or something.

You KNOW what they are... why candy coat it. You aren't gonna get in trouble at work for having a cussword on your screen... you would get in trouble at work for wasting time on Chiefsplanet instead of actually working.

That's the beauty of having a choice in the matter. Amazing isn't it?

Just Passin' By
Locking that other thread is a clear instance of mod abuse. Death to Smoochy!

DJ's left nut
Can I post-whore in this thread as well?

DaFace
I don't want to talk about GoChiefs banning, but has he been removed from CP totally?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=posts&page=208

He is no longer considered the top poster by the quantity of posts.

Na, banned users just don't show up.

Sounds reasonable. Since there is quite a few mods now is there really a need for supporters to be able to ban people?

Questionable. But that's not changing as of right now.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Can I post-whore in this thread as well?

Yes.

Pants

IMO, it doesn't make sense. You know what ****ing and any derivatives of the word mean... so the label is there, demonizing cusswords seems a bit religious / retarded or something.

or you could... you know.... turn your fucking filter off.

luv

I think infractions are good in helping mods out. Maybe there's a way to not have the ability to ban after five?

Sofa King
04-12-2011, 04:32 PM
neato

DJ's left nut
Yes.

Cool.

Because I still don't care about any of this.

Pants
Tags? (please circle one)

Yes

No

Maybe

Rams Fan
I think infractions are good in helping mods out. Maybe there's a way to not have the ability to ban after five?

Maybe there's a way for someone not give out multiple infractions for no reason?

DaFace
Cool.

Because I still don't care about any of this.

And your mother's a whore.

(Please don't report me.)

Buck
So is saying Fuck the Mods a bannable offense?

AustinChief
04-12-2011, 04:33 PM

Does no one read my posts? I am on universal ignore?

It has nothing to do with work mode or anything else. It has to do with ONE THING.. there is a filter that people can choose to use... if you bypass it, you are taking away THEIR choice.. it's NOT YOUR RIGHT TO DO THAT.

Just type the damn work out. We are NOT as a whole censoring bad words.. we are allowing people to censor for themselves.. same as we always have.

Los Pollos Hermanos

I agree. This is probably the worst tragedy in the history in the world.

AustinChief

Only when a Charger's fan says it.

DaFace

Maybe there's a way for someone not give out multiple infractions for no reason?

Again, we're looking into it. Nothing's changing right now though.

luv

You have to give a reason on each one. Maybe limit them to three per day or something?

Radar Chief
ROFL This place just kills me some times. LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. That's about all I have to say about the Hootie/CC situation.

true

but his wrong was a dare for my wrong, and everyone knows that

I offer no apology...this same thing happened in a different thread a year ago and he was warned...he did this because he wanted this to happen.

Plain and simple.

Fish
So we're bringing back tags? That's pretty much the gist of it?

Frazod
I know this whole deal has been a bit of a mess, but just wanted to reemphasize that nothing's changing. In general, be a douchebag, and you'll be fine. The end.

FYP

chiefsnorth
"We WILL be trying to enforce them a little more consistently. Things like bypassing the filters and threats will be handled when reported, and sometimes when they're not. Just depends on how cranky we are."

Aren't the beginning and end of that paragraph a little contradictory?

DaFace

Na, not really. But if you are coming back from being banned, I'd suggest that it's not a good way to get on anyone's good side.

luv

LMAO

Sofa King
I see DaFace locked that other thread...

ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE THE LAST WORD DON'T YA!!!

Just Passin' By

Making infractions ineffective against anyone above a certain post count (50, for example) would still allow supporters to help get rid of the spammers, and it would limit the abuses. After the post count number is reached, there's still the ability to report the post.

Rain Man
Okay, okay. I'll put some pants on.

DaFace
So we're bringing back tags? That's pretty much the gist of it?

Draft Day 2011. Be there.

Rams Fan
04-12-2011, 04:35 PM
You have to give a reason on each one. Maybe limit them to three per day or something?
3 per day is still a lot. I've been falsely infracted(if that's word) for no fucking reason before. That poster probably wasn't being serious, but still.

Again, we're looking into it. Nothing's changing right now though.
I know, I was just curious.

Only when a Charger's fan says it.

Does that still apply to Rams fans?

Donger
04-12-2011, 04:35 PM

It has nothing to do with work mode or anything else. It has to do with ONE THING.. there is a filter that people can choose to use... if you bypass it, you are taking away THEIR choice.. it's NOT YOUR RIGHT TO DO THAT.

Just type the damn work out. We are NOT as a whole censoring bad words.. we are allowing people to censor for themselves.. same as we always have.

I think the radiation and HAARP are getting to him, honestly.

gblowfish
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Saying "Don't be a douche" is discriminatory to our CP Douche of the Year Norman Einstein and to that Mighty Douche of all Douches, Midnight Douche.
I say, Douches of the World UNITE!!!

AustinChief
I see DaFace locked that other thread...

ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE THE LAST WORD DON'T YA!!!

Ha, we'll see about that.. be right back...

DaFace
"We WILL be trying to enforce them a little more consistently. Things like bypassing the filters and threats will be handled when reported, and sometimes when they're not. Just depends on how cranky we are."

Aren't the beginning and end of that paragraph a little contradictory?

Perhaps. My point was that we still aren't going to go hunting down every occurring of someone avoiding a filter, but we'll look into it if reported by someone else.

Predarat
Just make him posting trannies in the WouldU thread a bannable offense.

DeezNutz

Motherfuck you, Scott DaFace.

DaFace

Your mother's a whore, too.

(Don't ban me.)

Sofa King

I'm starting my list right now.

****themods

whydidwepickacb!!11!

googlegoogleformod

seepingbutthurtleakage

mohillbillylovescats

kstater
04-12-2011, 04:37 PM

I presume you have a way to identify the person that makes the inevitable tag that will be made.

Sofa King
04-12-2011, 04:38 PM

LMAO nice.

DaFace
I presume you have a way to identify the person that makes the inevitable tag that will be made.

If I have to go back and dig through the db again, I will. But hopefully the "don't be a douche" rule will apply and it won't be an issue.

FAX
I will trade 8,437 draft picks to the first mod to ban Mr. Rams Fan.

FAX

luv
3 per day is still a lot. I've been falsely infracted(if that's word) for no ****ing reason before. That poster probably wasn't being serious, but still.
?

If you limit them to three, then they won't have the ability to reach five in order to temp ban you before a mod is able to get on and see what's going on. If someone truly needs to be temp banned immediately, then two people with that power can team up. I would say there are generally at least two people able to do so on at any given time.

Anyway, I know mods are looking into it. Just discussing for discussion's sake.

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Just make him posting trannies in the WouldU thread a bannable offense.
Eh, some of those girls are pretty attractive.

luv
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
If I have to go back and dig through the db again, I will. But hopefully the "don't be a douche" rule will apply and it won't be an issue.

Good luck with that.

teedubya
04-12-2011, 04:40 PM

Dude, that page is 2100 posts, you think I'm reading that shit? I posted one thought early in the thread and stepped away from CP for the last 3 days. So, NO... I didn't read it. heh.

DaFace
Good luck with that.

luv smells like cheese

(Working on my tag skills. I'm not very good at it.)

Donger
Eh, some of those girls are pretty attractive.

They aren't girls.

Reaper16
I'm glad to see that the mods will be giving warnings for incidental offenses like filter bypasses. If GoChiefs had received a warning in the first place then we wouldn't have had a shitstorm erupt.

DaFace
I'm glad to see that the mods will be giving warnings for incidental offenses like filter bypasses. If GoChiefs had received a warning in the first place then we wouldn't have had a shitstorm erupt.

Eh, hindsight is 20/20 and other equally mundane cliches.

AustinChief
04-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Dude, that page is 2100 posts, you think I'm reading that shit? I posted one thought early in the thread and stepped away from CP for the last 3 days. So, NO... I didn't read it. heh.

ha, yeah I forgot how enormous that thread had gotten...it's just like the 8th time I have posted it... I guess I should copy the explanation into the FAQ...

teedubya
And if we can't be a douchebag then I don't see how Donger is still on this board.

Reaper16
They aren't girls.
Some of those OK Cupid profiles are clearly from transgendered persons. Their gender identification = woman. They are women.

luv
04-12-2011, 04:43 PM
ha, yeah I forgot how enormous that thread had gotten...it's just like the 8th time I have posted it... I guess I should copy the explanation into the FAQ...

How to do so is there, but I think an explanation as to why to use it would be a good idea.

KCChiefsFan88
Someone alert the owners and players to this thread... this is what the NFL Lockout, an offseason without free agency rumors has done to NFL message boards.

Good grief.

Rams Fan

FAX

I will trade 8,438 draft picks to keep Mr. FAX.

Baconeater
Speaking of infractions, do those fracking things EVER disappear from your profile?

keg in kc
Sounds reasonable. Since there is quite a few mods now is there really a need for supporters to be able to ban people?Wait, supporters can ban people?

[/evil moustache twirl]

Donger
Some of those OK Cupid profiles are clearly from transgendered persons. Their gender identification = woman. They are women.

Having male genitalia makes you a male. Cutting off said genitalia doesn't make one a female. It makes one a male without male sexual organs.

I don't really care what they identify themselves as.

kstater
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Someone alert the owners and players to this thread... this is what the NFL Lockout, an offseason without free agency rumors has done to NFL message boards.

Good grief.

How cute, you think this is an NFL message board.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Speaking of infractions, do those fracking things EVER disappear from your profile?

Don't think so.

kstater
04-12-2011, 04:45 PM

You can collapse the window.

keg in kc
I'm glad to see that the mods will be giving warnings for incidental offenses like filter bypasses. If GoChiefs had received a warning in the first place then we wouldn't have had a shitstorm erupt.gochiefs has received approximately 3,794,658 warnings covering everything on the list over the course of several years. He's well past the "bannable if he even thinks about doing something douchy" stage.

Donger
Grrr. Where are infractions shown?

Radar Chief

FAX

I got one hundred bucks right here for whoever knocks that loud mouth sumbitch out. /Jefferson Davis Hogg

Reaper16
Having male genitalia makes you a male. Cutting off said genitalia doesn't make one a female. It makes one a male without male sexual organs.

I don't really care what they identify themselves as.
I didn't use the terms male & female, did I?

luv
04-12-2011, 04:46 PM

Another tab on your profile.

dirk digler
04-12-2011, 04:46 PM

You really believe that? I think he would have done it again just to see how far he could push it.

Bane
04-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Thread locked!!!!!Crock of fucking shit!
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump
If I type a curse word, I just fucking type it. You guys should know what it's supposed to fucking say anyways, so why bother trying to bypass it?

keg in kc
Thread locked!!!!!Crock of ****ing shit!
Posted via Mobile DeviceDamn mods, holding us down.

Von Dumbass
04-12-2011, 04:48 PM
I have the cuss words filtered just because I find the replacement words like pillowbitergot, audiophile, and one who sucks the penis funny as hell. Plus having the cuss words replaced with asterisks kind of emphasizes the feeling of a post.

Donger
I didn't use the terms male & female, did I?

No, you used girls and woman/en.

Baconeater
You can collapse the window.
Yeah but they're still there.

Don't think so.
Well can't you make them disappear?

Donger
Another tab on your profile.

I don't see any. That sucks.

Reaper16
You really believe that?
Yeah. If he was warned and continued to do it anyway, then I (who started the 2,000 post thread. Suck it, Skip) for one wouldn't have had an issue with the temp ban.

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 04:49 PM
So is saying **** the Mods a bannable offense?

More critically.

Does the filter bypass immunity from the other thread carry over to this focking thread as well?

Bane
04-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Damn mods, holding us down.

I guess every thread that touches the mod/user confrontation will be locked to keep shit down....What a fucking joke.As bad as I hate Hootie sometimes the motherfucker has a point and a case.Fuck it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
No, you used girls and woman/en.
Male and female are terms of biological sex. Male and women are terms of gender. Biological sex and gender are two different things.

keg in kc
If I type a curse word, I just ****ing type it. You guys should know what it's supposed to ****ing say anyways, so why bother trying to bypass it?This is something I said that got buried in some thread somewhere yesterday, but I will occasionally type something like "f*ck" just because I was conditioned to type that over the course of almost 20 years on the internet. I'm not trying to bypass anything, it's just a force of habit. My fingers just sometimes decide they're going to hit a * instead of a u, and it's not even a conscious decision.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:51 PM
More critically.

Does the filter bypass immunity from the other thread carry over to this focking thread as well?

Only if you include an amusing picture with your post.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:52 PM
This is something I said that got buried in some thread somewhere yesterday, but I will occasionally type something like "f*ck" just because I was conditioned to type that over the course of almost 20 years on the internet. I'm not trying to bypass anything, it's just a force of habit. My fingers just sometimes decide they're going to hit a * instead of a u, and it's not even a conscious decision.

Yeah, that's a big part of the "not banning on sight" idea. It's not a big deal if you slip up every once in a while, but try not to make it a habit.

DaFace
04-12-2011, 04:52 PM
I guess every thread that touches the mod/user confrontation will be locked to keep shit down....What a fucking joke.As bad as I hate Hootie sometimes the motherfucker has a point and a case.Fuck it.
Posted via Mobile Device

You are all ants here to do my bidding.

Los Pollos Hermanos
04-12-2011, 04:53 PM
If I post NSFW or something to that effect, can I post a pic with the word "fuck" in it? Just asking, cause I love the "I fuck on the first date" kid.

DaFace
OK, I'm out for a while. Don't tear the place down while I'm gone.

Donger
Male and female are terms of biological sex. Male and women are terms of gender. Biological sex and gender are two different things.

Gender are the characteristics which distinguish between male and female.

DaFace
If I post NSFW or something to that affect, can I post a pic with the word "fuck" in it? Just asking, cause I love the "I fuck on the first date" kid.

Preferably, it should be included in a spoiler tag if nothing else.

BigRedChief
04-12-2011, 04:54 PM
OK, I'm out for a while. Don't tear the place down while I'm gone.:banghead: unlock that thread!

dirk digler
OK, I'm out for a while. Don't tear the place down while I'm gone.

We won't Dad

BigCatDaddy
Damn, I just knew this thread was going to turn into a debate about trannys.

Baconeater
04-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Is he gone yet?

Crush
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM

No, but saying, "Fuck the Mods because they hate tags" will get you fucking thrown out of here.

(Please don't ban me)

Phobia
Yeah. If he was warned and continued to do it anyway, then I (who started the 2,000 post thread. Suck it, Skip) for one wouldn't have had an issue with the temp ban.

Don't really care what you think about gochiefs. You weren't here for the first several years of his reign of terror. If you were, you wouldn't be even 1/10th as concerned for his well-being.

kstater
Yeah, that's a big part of the "not banning on sight" idea. It's not a big deal if you slip up every once in a while, but try not to make it a habit.

So what's the frequency of filter bypassing that is in acceptable range? Once a week? Once a year?

Sofa King
04-12-2011, 04:57 PM

Go to where you can see your rep messages. it's in there.

Phobia
04-12-2011, 04:58 PM
If I post NSFW or something to that effect, can I post a pic with the word "****" in it? Just asking, cause I love the "I **** on the first date" kid.

You can hotlink to just about anything you want as long as you post a warning. But if it appears here by default then you should be prepared to live with the consequences.

Just Passin' By
04-12-2011, 04:59 PM
So what's the frequency of filter bypassing that is in acceptable range? Once a week? Once a year?

Stick with 0 and you'll be fine.

Reaper16
Don't really care what you think about gochiefs. You weren't here for the first several years of his reign of terror. If you were, you wouldn't be even 1/10th as concerned for his well-being.
So shit he did back in 2000-2004 means he doesn't get so much as a warning when he incidentally bypasses the filter. Good precedent.

Radar Chief

:LOL: I know I donít give a shit that he was banned. Wasnít the first time and probably wonít be the last time.

crazycoffey
04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
sorry to everyone for the troubles, except goat boy who lost his attention getting thread to another/bigger douche.

And I'll even offer an apology to that douche, for getting its panties pulled up its ass. But the board was fun for a few hours. Maybe someday we can meet up for a beer and shake hands like men, but I'd be wasting my time to think you'd actually be capable of such behavior....

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Sure. I can agree to used male/female & man/woman interchangeably. It doesn't make gender and sex the same thing. It doesn't make those women not women in terms of gender.

Phobia
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
So shit he did back in 2000-2004 means he doesn't get so much as a warning when he incidentally bypasses the filter. Good precedent.

Let me draw a picture for you....

Cop pulls guy #1 over doing 60 in a 45. He arrives at his window to review his license and registration. He is flipping him off and smoking a cigarette. He blows smoke in the cop's face.

Cop pulls guy #2 over doing 60 in a 45. He arrives at the window to see a well groomed person smiling with D/L and registration in hand. Driver says, "man, you got me. I'm sorry. No excuses. Can you give me a break this time?"

Which guy is going to get a warning? Which guy is going to get a ticket?

bevischief
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Thank god the thread that would never die is closed... I have a feeling this one is heading that way...

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Sure. I can agree to used male/female & man/woman interchangeably. It doesn't make gender and sex the same thing. It doesn't make those women not women in terms of gender.

No, what makes them not women is having a package (and previously having a package that was surgically removed). I can call myself an extra-terrestrial but that doesn't make it a fact.

Say you met one of these people and took one back to your apartment. You and "she" being to get it on. You reach down for her honeypot and discover an erect penis and a set of balls there instead.

Would you still consider "her" a girl at that point?

keg in kc
04-12-2011, 05:09 PM

Cop pulls guy #1 over doing 60 in a 45. He arrives at his window to review his license and registration. He is flipping him off and smoking a cigarette. He blows smoke in the cop's face.

Cop pulls guy #2 over doing 60 in a 45. He arrives at the window to see a well groomed person smiling with D/L and registration in hand. Driver says, "man, you got me. I'm sorry. No excuses. Can you give me a break this time?"

Which guy is going to get a warning? Which guy is going to get a ticket?Or you have Clayton, who is guy #3, who is flipping the cop off off, saying "fuck you man" in a tweaky voice and smoking a big fat doob, so he ends up getting himself in even more trouble

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 05:09 PM

Disingenuous. When you temp-banned GoChiefs based on pr_capone's infraction, GoChiefs was not at all acting like guy #1.

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Only if you include an amusing picture with your post.

http://a.imageshack.us/img641/6826/1278981219428.gif

Katy Perry focking

I'm amused by it anyway.

Bane
04-12-2011, 05:14 PM

Clearly it goes hand in hand with the amount of mod ass one kisses.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not even sure who all the focking mods are.

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/whatmarcelluswallacelooksli-678x583.jpg

shirtsleeve
04-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I was going to post a "Why the fuck is the 'Why the fuck is GoChiefs banned' banned" thread up, just to be a shit, but I am still new here and it seems tensions are too high and bloodfeuds too old to satire it.

Bane
04-12-2011, 05:17 PM
I was going to post a "Why the fuck is the 'Why the fuck is GoChiefs banned' banned" thread up, just to be a shit, but I am still new here and it seems tensions are too high and bloodfeuds too old to satire it.

Don't speak about it be about it.The answer is the Mods got Dane-Hurt in that thread and don't want to read it anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
04-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Austin, any chance you'd sell this site to me?

Phobia
04-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Disingenuous. When you temp-banned GoChiefs based on pr_capone's infraction, GoChiefs was not at all acting like guy #1.

Clay's been acting like guy #1 the entire time he's been here.

I know you guys are BFF's and I'm fine with that. I'm glad he has a little buddy to look after him. I know you think I'm a dick for coming down hard on him. I respect where you're coming from. I'd be standing up for any number of my own friends.

But we disagree. I don't agree with you. You don't agree with me. Many folks would say we've reached an impasse. I've already conceded to let Clay back after that complaint was withdrawn. He kinda jacked up that opportunity. I've since voluntarily reduced Clay's ban period from 60 days to 14. This is what some people might call a best-case-scenario for young Clay.

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I was going to post a "Why the **** is the 'Why the **** is GoChiefs banned' banned" thread up, just to be a shit, but I am still new here and it seems tensions are too high and bloodfeuds too old to satire it.

That's probably pretty focking wise

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKhpWZH3CrRsFgTQKXF2W0zy8Zx5i1akvcdPkA6tle7bFGYSAv

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 05:21 PM

I know you guys are BFF's and I'm fine with that. I'm glad he has a little buddy to look after him. I know you think I'm a dick for coming down hard on him. I respect where you're coming from. I'd be standing up for any number of my own friends.

But we disagree. I don't agree with you. You don't agree with me. Many folks would say we've reached an impasse. I've already conceded to let Clay back after that complaint was withdrawn. He kinda jacked up that opportunity. I've since voluntarily reduced Clay's ban period from 60 days to 14. This is what some people might call a best-case-scenario for young Clay.

Mods suck d1cks.

http://www.amusingyou.com/Images/ROFL.jpg

Phobia
04-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

There's not a single mod who has ever asked for their ass to be kissed. Quite the contrary, in fact. My input has been significant in every moderator ever appointed to this site save DaFace. I think that having one's ego in check is a pretty good starting point for a mod. We haven't really had any long-term issues with people going power hungry when appointed and if they did, they never lasted long.

Otter
04-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Austin, any chance you'd sell this site to me?

http://www.urlappraisal.net/search.php?textSearch=chiefsplanet.com&searchSubmit=Appraise

Pants
04-12-2011, 05:23 PM
DJ is such a rebel, you guys.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:23 PM
http://www.urlappraisal.net/search.php?textSearch=chiefsplanet.com&searchSubmit=Appraise

Debtfreeandproud and I could buy this place with the change in our sofas.

Bane
04-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Locking that thread is equal to Dane's I'm taking my ball and going home...Maybe you girls need to wear your big girl panties next time.
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
04-12-2011, 05:24 PM

Clearly the mods are ignoring taking filter evasion seriously again.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Maybe you girls need to wear your big girl panties next time.
Posted via Mobile Device

They would need to be big if there's a penis and testicles in them.

DJ's left nut

See if I ever try to start a meme again.

I'm leaving forever....

crazycoffey

he's flaunting it with zeal for sure. I hope he gets banned. Mods, can I flag him for filter bypass, can I huh?

DomerNKC
04-12-2011, 05:26 PM
...but i have always been a douchebag. I don't even like me.

Phobia
Locking that thread is equal to Dane's I'm taking my ball and going home...Maybe you girls need to wear your big girl panties next time.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not a big fan of locking threads. But I support the decision to do so. It was discussed and a couple of mods thought it would be an effective diversion. It's not like we're censoring anything. The same discussion continued on this thread.

Bane
They would need to be big if there's a penis and testicles in them.

I have no doubt that its a tuck job much like Buffalo Bill.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
04-12-2011, 05:27 PM

we should go public and start buying stock

keg in kc
This thread slept with the other thread and now they both have herpes.

DJ's left nut
he's flaunting it with zeal for sure. I hope he gets banned. Mods, can I flag him for filter bypass, can I huh?

I know.

My pictures were clearly not amusing.

For that, I am shamed.

DomerNKC
04-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Debtfreeandproud and I could buy this place with the change in our sofas.can i have your sofas?

Bane
I'm not a big fan of locking threads. But I support the decision to do so. It was discussed and a couple of mods thought it would be an effective diversion. It's not like we're censoring anything. The same discussion continued on this thread.
Yeah that's like saying ok,let's stop this fight and move it over to your yard for a while cause mommy's getting upset over the grass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
Clearly the mods are ignoring taking filter evasion seriously again.

"Dick" isn't filtered.

crazycoffey
04-12-2011, 05:29 PM
can i have your sofas?

I didn't know they lived together, do you suppose they are life partners?

Donger
"Dick" isn't filtered.

LMAO

Reaper16

I wouldn't categorize us as BFFs. I think he's frequently a funny poster here, and I generally hate it when people of any stripe get banned for no real reason (the first temp-ban he got the other day). I'm not going to blindly defend him though. I wasn't kidding about defriending his FB mult that he's been bypassing your block of him with, either.

crazycoffey
"Dick" isn't filtered.

it did it with the f word too... You big fat jar head Dick
:evil:

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:30 PM
can i have your sofas?

You wouldn't want mine. It is cover in crude oil, semen and port wine cheese spread.

kstater
"Dick" isn't filtered.

I presume Fucking is though.

At least the Japanese do.

Phobia
Yeah that's like saying ok,let's stop this fight and move it over to your yard for a while cause mommy's getting upset over the grass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whatever that means. Yeah, not a fan. But it was a group decision and that's what we're going with this time. If you bitch about it a little then maybe you'll feel better. Please commence.

DJ's left nut
Posted via Mobile Device

Eh, consider it pulling very tiny parachutes on a dragster.

Perhaps one chute won't do the job, but it may kill some momentum. Afterwords, cut it loose and throw the next one. I'd say this should stall out after 7 or 8 "no seriously, here's the deal" threads...

'Hamas' Jenkins

You really ought to sit this one out, champ.

DJ's left nut
04-12-2011, 05:31 PM
However, as my pen has died and I don't feel like finding another one, I'm going home. You gentlemen enjoy your evening.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:31 PM
You really ought to sit this one out, champ.

Keep reading, sport.

Phobia
04-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't categorize us as BFFs.

Yeah, that's just me pushing buttons. Obviously.

go bowe
04-12-2011, 05:32 PM
hell, i even like the little twerp (a little) and his first several years were a reign of terror...

and he still gets a bur up his ass from time to time...

given his history and attitude toward the mods, a ban was totally appropriate imo...

i say "go phobia"...

posted from a horse with tap a tongue ver. 372.29

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Keep reading, sport.

Gender is a cultural construct, sex is a set of biological characteristics. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Gender is a cultural construct, sex is a set of biological characteristics. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Uh huh. Please feel free to answer the question posed in 115 at your convenience.

Bowser
04-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Only on ChiefsPlanet can an explanation of a shitstorm banning of two popular posters get turned into a debate about transgendered males/females.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Uh huh. Please feel free to answer the question posed in 115 at your convenience.

Female=sex
Feminine=gender

"One is not born, rather one becomes a woman."

Phobia
04-12-2011, 05:36 PM
hell, i even like the little twerp (a little) and his first several years were a reign of terror...

and he still gets a bur up his ass from time to time...

given his history and attitude toward the mods, a ban was totally appropriate imo...

i say "go phobia"...

posted from a horse with tap a tongue ver. 372.29

I would suggest that more than half the time if a bannee contacted us and expressed sincere remorse, offered an apology and promised their behaviour would improve that we'd let almost anybody back in the door. But that requires a little humility and taking responsibility. Gochiefs is incable of those things.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 05:36 PM
So how long till this one is locked down?:popcorn:

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Female=sex
Feminine=gender

"One is not born, rather one becomes a woman."

Nice non-answer.

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
No, what makes them not women is having a package (and previously having a package that was surgically removed). I can call myself an extra-terrestrial but that doesn't make it a fact.

Say you met one of these people and took one back to your apartment. You and "she" being to get it on. You reach down for her honeypot and discover an erect penis and a set of balls there instead.

Would you still consider "her" a girl at that point?
*steps into this highly-unlikely hypothetical* Does she consider herself a woman? Then yes, I'd still consider herself a woman. Again, at the level of gender, not biological sex. I'd be disappointed that she wasn't honest with me if we got to the point of sexual intimacy, because I have the kind of temperament that can look past biological sex if need be (clearly at this stage in the game, I'm already attracted to her -- whereas I am not attracted to men -- and am into her as a person).

I mean, Hell, I can always PIIHB.

crazycoffey
04-12-2011, 05:38 PM
So how long till this one is locked down?:popcorn:

right after the 2000th post, let's start the whoring process and get there fast....

Bane
Eh, consider it pulling very tiny parachutes on a dragster.

Perhaps one chute won't do the job, but it may kill some momentum. Afterwords, cut it loose and throw the next one. I'd say this should stall out after 7 or 8 "no seriously, here's the deal" threads...

I guess it could be described that way.I see it more as crowd control.If that had mainly been between you and I,or any number of standard members (non mod status) it would have been open forever,but bring a Mod's intentions and or actions into question and the panties get ruffled.So they get their little group together and decide to cut the head of the snake.Typical bullshit.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
Nice non-answer.

It is an answer. It's not my fault that you are ignorant on studies of gender and sexuality.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:39 PM
*steps into this highly-unlikely hypothetical* Does she consider herself a woman? Then yes, I'd still consider herself a woman. Again, at the level of gender, not biological sex. I'd be disappointed that she wasn't honest with me if we got to the point of sexual intimacy, because I have the kind of temperament that can look past biological sex if need be (clearly at this stage in the game, I'm already attracted to her -- whereas I am not attracted to men -- and am into her as a person).

I mean, Hell, I can always PIIHB.

And at that point, are you engaging in a homosexual act?

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:40 PM
It is an answer. It's not my fault that you are ignorant on studies of gender and sexuality.

No, it really isn't. See above for an actual answer.

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 05:41 PM
And at that point, are you engaging in a homosexual act?
I may be, on a technical level. If I am, I don't actually care. I'm not attracted to men, but I find nothing wrong with homosexuality per se.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Here is my part.

Brock
This thread is not what I expected.

'Hamas' Jenkins
No, it really isn't. See above for an actual answer.

Gender is a set of culturally defined characteristics. They aren't instrinsic, they are roles that have been programmed into us. We perform a gender. "Women" are illogical, and "Men" aren't nuturing. That's but one example. That is discrete from biological sex, which is a set of genetic characteristics with outward physical manifestations.

Again, it's not my fault you know nothing of us.

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 05:44 PM

Cop pulls Goatse over, gives him a ticket, then tears it up. Goatse gets out and takes a shit on the cop's hood.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:44 PM
I may be, on a technical level. If I am, I don't actually care. I'm not attracted to men, but I find nothing wrong with homosexuality per se.

The technical level is the only thing that matters. I appreciate your honesty. And, you better be attracted to men, as your manhoods are going to be smacking into each other.

I guess.

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Cop pulls Goatse over, gives him a ticket, then tears it up. Goatse gets out and takes a shit on the cop's hood.

Hootie and the rest of the Blowfish around here roll around in it.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 05:46 PM

And Gochiefs is banned and can't answer this one.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Gender is a set of culturally defined characteristics. They aren't instrinsic, they are roles that have been programmed into us. We perform a gender. "Women" are illogical, and "Men" aren't nuturing. That's but one example. That is discrete from biological sex, which is a set of genetic characteristics with outward physical manifestations.

I disagree, obviously. I seems pretty clear that you yungins have been programmed to think this way, and that's fine. But if you really expect me to think that you'll really still think "yeah, she's still a girl even though I've got my hand around her pecker," you're nuts.

Again, it's not my fault you know nothing of us.

Us? You're transgenderededed?

Pants
04-12-2011, 05:47 PM
So what do you guys think about intersex people? If a person can be born with both genitalia, isn't it conceivable that a person might be born with a penis but have the brain wiring of woman or vice versa? I'm not an expert, so I don't know how much being a woman is nature and how much is nurture, nor do I know exactly how differently the brain might work or to what extent the hormones contribute to it all.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:48 PM
So what do you guys think about intersex people? If a person can be born with both genitalia, isn't it conceivable that a person might be born with a penis but have the brain wiring of woman or vice versa? I'm not an expert, so I don't know how much being a woman is nature and how much is nurture, nor do I know exactly how differently the brain might work or exactly to what extent the hormones contribute to it all.

Is that what they are calling hermaphrodites now?

Pants
04-12-2011, 05:49 PM

Sure, not that the nomenclature matters.

JOhn
04-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Well since we brought all the garbage from the locked thread.....

yo mama so fat I tried to swerve around her and I ran out of gas.

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Sure, not that the nomenclature matters.

Oh. Well, they've got the best of both worlds and they can take "go f*ck yourself" literally.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:51 PM
A study was published about two years ago. In said study, male and female infants were dressed in outfits that wouldn't give away their biological sex (no blues, no pinks, etc.) Onlookers then watched those babies crawl up a series of inclines. Despite the fact that there is no physical difference in the capabilities of male and female babies, when the onlookers knew that the babies were female, they stopped them 40% sooner than the male babies.

This was a very important finding, as it shows the extent to which we program our young into doing/not doing certain things, or restricting them, based solely upon their sex. From there, we categorize these characteristics into one gender or another. Men are strong and aggressive and women are passive and emotional, for one. In reality, that's a construct. It's an artificial attempt to install a binary system where one is either that or that.

Bane
04-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Great!Awesome thread gets locked over mod Dane-hurt turns into this Obortion of a homo thread.Great job mods.Those involved should go fuck yourselves cause that's where this thread is going.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gadzooks
As long as I can still freely call someone a "poo poo head" on this board without being banned, I'm fine with the imposition of Martial law, you stinky poo poo heads.

'Hamas' Jenkins

I think a mod may have fucked with me.

ClevelandBronco
04-12-2011, 05:53 PM

http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/herm-edwards-joining-espn.jpg
http://madraider.com/Greek gods/images/Aphrodite.jpg

Phobia
Okay - so this latest discussion is a thread killer for me. I'm going to sip a couple of brews and ogle pretty ladies.

Bowser
As long as I can still freely call someone a "poo poo head" on this board without being banned, I'm fine with the imposition of Martial law, you stinky poo poo heads.

That's cool and all, but what's your thoughts and someone being born with a 'giner and a dingle down?

Donger
I think a mod may have ****ed with me.

That's okay. He was probably imagining you were a girl.

Reaper16
04-12-2011, 05:54 PM
I disagree, obviously. I seems pretty clear that you yungins have been programmed to think this way, and that's fine. But if you really expect me to think that you'll really still think "yeah, she's still a girl even though I've got my hand around her pecker," you're nuts.

Man born in 1850's: "You yungins have been programmed to think that the white people aren't genetically superior to Negros."

Man born in 1780's: "You yungins have been programmed to think that lifeforms evolve."

Man born in caveman times: "You yungins have been programmed to think that fire isn't a gift from Sky Man."

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:54 PM
That's okay. He was probably imagining you were a girl.

OMG ONOZ

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:55 PM
A study was published about two years ago. In said study, male and female infants were dressed in outfits that wouldn't give away their biological sex (no blues, no pinks, etc.) Onlookers then watched those babies crawl up a series of inclines. Despite the fact that there is no physical difference in the capabilities of male and female babies, when the onlookers knew that the babies were female, they stopped them 40% sooner than the male babies.

This was a very important finding, as it shows the extent to which we program our young into doing/not doing certain things, or restricting them, based solely upon their sex. From there, we categorize these characteristics into one gender or another. Men are strong and aggressive and women are passive and emotional, for one. In reality, that's a construct. It's an artificial attempt to install a binary system where one is either that or that.

Do you have kids? And if so, kids of different genders/sex?

Donger
04-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Man born in 1850's: "You yungins have been programmed to think that the white people aren't genetically superior to Negros."

Man born in 1780's: "You yungins have been programmed to think that lifeforms evolve."

Man born in caveman times: "You yungins have been programmed to think that fire isn't a gift from Sky Man."

Heh. Yeah, I figured that was coming. I realize that nature-ordained physical realities are sometimes icky, but that doesn't make them any less accurate. That's what I see with all of this: a rather feeble attempt to get rid of the ickiness.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Here's the study:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CCkQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psych.nyu.edu%2Fadolph%2FPDFs%2FMondscheinAdolphTamisLeMonda2000GenderBiasInMot hers.pdf&rct=j&q=gender%20babies%20crawling&ei=bdikTbmZEcfzrAGNkKSGCw&usg=AFQjCNGdmb3cY4ZX8qwSDibTuS6_Sc7QiA&cad=rja

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Do you have kids? And if so, kids of different genders/sex?

What is the relevance?

mlyonsd
04-12-2011, 05:59 PM
As much fun as all of the controversy has been the last couple days, the mods have discussed all of this craziness (yes, there are enough of us to have discussion now!) and decided to clarify a few things. So...here ya go.

The rules aren't changing. They're the same as they've been for years.
We WILL be trying to enforce them a little more consistently. Things like bypassing the filters and threats will be handled when reported, and sometimes when they're not. Just depends on how cranky we are.
However, we aren't going to go banning people on sight unless they either refuse to comply or have been a repeat offender. You'll get a warning or two if you're doing something that's iffy.
The infractions system is not meant to be used to rapid-fire infractions to get someone banned. Anyone who uses them for that purpose (unless you're killing spammers) will lose the privs immediately.
That said, Hootie fully reinstated and can consider this a warning that he went too far. CC can consider this a warning not to abuse the infractions system (as can H5N1). GoChiefs would be unbanned as well, but you can't come back screaming "**** the mods" and expect that to be all fine and dandy. However, his sentence is being reduced back to two weeks. He needs some time to work on his next video anyway.

I know this whole deal has been a bit of a mess, but just wanted to reemphasize that nothing's changing. In general, don't be a douchebag, and you'll be fine. The end.ROFL Who in their right mind would want to be a mod. I have to imagine its like being the teacher in charge of the playground and there is only one kick ball.

Donger
04-12-2011, 06:00 PM
What is the relevance?

I'm just curious whether you have any actual experience with children or if your knowledge is merely derived from "studies."

'Hamas' Jenkins
Heh. Yeah, I figured that was coming. I realize that nature-ordained physical realities are sometimes icky, but that doesn't make them any less accurate. That's what I see with all of this: a rather feeble attempt to get rid of the ickiness.

No, it's an extension of shooting down the specious claims like women shouldn't be allowed to read because it will cause their minds to meltdown, or that they should be kept away from others because it may cause hysteria and tactile overload.

There have been tons of bullshit theories thrown out to justify the difference between males and females, and they have been equally damaging to both sexes.

Gracie Dean
gochiefs has received approximately 3,794,658 warnings covering everything on the list over the course of several years. He's well past the "bannable if he even thinks about doing something douchy" stage.

for real

blaise
How gay.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm just curious whether you have any actual experience with children or if your knowledge is merely derived from "studies."

Well, perhaps you should read that study, because the people who were observing the children in one of the groups were mothers.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Well since we brought all the garbage from the locked thread.....

yo mama so fat I tried to swerve around her and I ran out of gas.

She was so big I could not see the other side for as far as the eye could see, cottage cheese sea.

Sfeihc
04-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Dreams are lies, dreaming is real

Buck
Hey guys whats going on in this thread.

I need an adult.

Donger
No, it's an extension of shooting down the specious claims like women shouldn't be allowed to read because it will cause their minds to meltdown, or that they should be kept away from others because it may cause hysteria and tactile overload.

There have been tons of bullshit theories thrown out to justify the difference between males and females, and they have been equally damaging to both sexes.

If you can't see the vast chasm of difference between thinking a Black person is a sub-human and holding a penis in one's hand of a person you thought was a girl and thinking, "It's a fucking guy!" I don't know how to help you.

bowener
I don't want any fucking words censored on my screen. How do I go about doing that shit? I read through 'edit options', but only came across the box where I can add words to be censored... I am teh fucking genious, plez help me.

Buck
04-12-2011, 06:03 PM
This song has bad words in it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/319MnwStI08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kstater
04-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I don't want any fucking words censored on my screen. How do I go about doing that shit? I read through 'edit options', but only came across the box where I can add words to be censored... I am teh fucking genious, plez help me.

User CP
Edit Options
Forum Skin
Full featured(unfiltered)

Reaper16
Chali 2na is awesome.

Donger
Well, perhaps you should read that study, because the people who were observing the children in one of the groups were mothers.

But you are not a parent, right?

Anyway, I fail to see what male and female babies climbing an incline has to do with a guy pretending to be and claiming to be a girl.

crazycoffey

I need an adult.

I like it better this way, attention not on the attention whore deluxe...

bevischief

I need an adult.

Good luck with finding one in this thread...

bowener
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM

I need an adult.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ18oK94JPtZl6JDEhDW6P6fDSinnC555kLi2ewwsI5UqiSAXtZ&t=1

Show me where he touched you.

J Diddy
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Ok, what the hell? The other thread was a giant ball of nonstop fun and you fucking mods come in and lock it. I think you're suffering from post envy. The other was getting to big and you peered at it from your urinal and said to hell with this. I'm gonna show em how big my thread can be.

First Gochiefs being banned and then this. Bullshit I tell you. Bullshit.

ROFL

Pants
04-12-2011, 06:06 PM
I don't want any ****ing words censored on my screen. How do I go about doing that shit? I read through 'edit options', but only came across the box where I can add words to be censored... I am teh ****ing genious, plez help me.

Scroll all the way down and look at the left side of the window, you will see a little drop down box with the options. You want the Full-featured Unfiltered one.

-King-
04-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Lmao this offseason is hilarious.

And I now see what other people have been saying about Donger. But he's funny as hell to me.

And now Reaper is saying he'd fuck a woman that has a penis.

ROFL ROFL

Thank you NFL lockout.
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener
User CP
Edit Options
Forum Skin
Full featured(unfiltered)

Fucking awesome. Thanks. Seems like a weird place for it... but I'm dim.

Pants
Chali 2na is awesome.

Jurassic 5 is awesome. Jurassic Five with DJ Format is even more awesomer!

'Hamas' Jenkins
But you are not a parent, right?

Anyway, I fail to see what male and female babies climbing an incline has to do with a guy pretending to be and claiming to be a girl.

It has a lot to do with the expectations that we place upon one another due to their biological sex and the characteristics that we ascribe to them because of it.

Again sex does not = gender, and your reluctance to even look at material that further explains this, and that has been given to you directly in this thread, is not the least ironic, given your "inquisitive" nature.

Bane
Ok, what the hell? The other thread was a giant ball of nonstop fun and you fucking mods come in and lock it. I think you're suffering from post envy. The other was getting to big and you peered at it from your urinal and said to hell with this. I'm gonna show em how big my thread can be.

First Gochiefs being banned and then this. Bullshit I tell you. Bullshit.

ROFL

Yeah this fucking dick on a stick homo thread is the result of the "mod meeting" about the other thread...No fucking shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener
04-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah this fucking dick on a stick homo thread is the result of the "mod meeting" about the other thread...No fucking shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

I fucked shit once. It was smelly. Would advise against it.

KC native
04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
I love this place. Thanks for making me laugh my ass off for the last two days.

Donger
04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
It has a lot to do with the expectations that we place upon one another due to their biological sex and the characteristics that we ascribe to them because of it.

Again sex does not = gender, and your reluctance to even look at material that further explains this, and that has been given to you directly in this thread, is not the least ironic, given your "inquisitive" nature.

I did look at it. I'm well aware that there are societal influences upon both genders. But, I'm not of the opinion that you can simply separate the two (biological sex and gender) just because it fits the agenda of getting rid of the ickiness.

A chick with a dick is not a girl. Period. "She" can call "herself" that all "she" wants. That's doesn't make it factual.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Is a person who has XY chromosomes and a penis a biological male? Yes
Is that person a man? According to the characteristics that we have defined as a society that constitute masculinity and make a "man", that depends.

Also, if you are going on purely biological determinants for what determines how someone would be viewed, what do you say about people with Turner Syndrome, Klinefelter Syndrome, or de la Chapelle syndrome?

Notice that the term is transgendered and not transsexual.

Dartgod
04-12-2011, 06:14 PM
I guess it could be described that way.I see it more as crowd control.If that had mainly been between you and I,or any number of standard members (non mod status) it would have been open forever,but bring a Mod's intentions and or actions into question and the panties get ruffled.So they get their little group together and decide to cut the head of the snake.Typical bullshit.
Posted via Mobile Device
Great!Awesome thread gets locked over mod Dane-hurt turns into this Obortion of a homo thread.Great job mods.Those involved should go fuck yourselves cause that's where this thread is going.
Posted via Mobile Device
So fucking leave already.

Bane
04-12-2011, 06:15 PM
So fucking leave already.

Sand in your mod eh?Fuck off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
04-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Is that person a man? According to the characteristics that we have defined as a society that constitute masculinity and make a "man", that depends.

Also, if you are going on purely biological determinants for what determines how someone would be viewed, what do you say about people with Turner Syndrome, Klinefelter Syndrome, or de la Chapelle syndrome?

I would call them abnormalities.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 06:16 PM

And I now see what other people have been saying about Donger. But he's funny as hell to me.

And now Reaper is saying he'd **** a woman that has a penis.

ROFL ROFL

Thank you NFL lockout.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice.ROFL

Dartgod
04-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Sand in your mod eh?Fuck off.
Posted via Mobile Device
No. It's a fucking thread on one of thousands of message boards on the internet. Get over it.

bevischief
04-12-2011, 06:18 PM

Notice that the term is transgendered and not transsexual.

I would call them hybrids.

Pants
04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Sand in your mod eh?**** off.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're the one who's vagina is bleeding all over the thread. Quit bitching or GTFO, nobody fucking likes you anyway.

Donger
04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
I've got to go and cook dinner for my family now. I guess that makes me a girl. But, I'm grilling, so I guess I don't have to tuck the package in. Right?

Dicky McElephant
04-12-2011, 06:20 PM
This thread is dumb.

crazycoffey
nobody likes you, everyone hates you, why don't you go eat worms....

BIG_DADDY

Anyone who can't see the difference between men/women - boys/girls is just dumb as hell. Not only are we genetically different and hormonally different but we have also had millions of years of evolution programmed into our DNA that make us different. Failing to acknowledge that and trying to pass off this slip of the hand difference should get the researches burned alive with their work. The fact that you would even post something so utterly ridiculous shows the level of dedication you have to your PC madness.

Bane
04-12-2011, 06:21 PM
No. It's a fucking thread on one of thousands of message boards on the internet. Get over it.

Exactly fuck face.Ingore can be your friend.Fuck off and die.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
Someone needs to post it is trap pic...

'Hamas' Jenkins
I've got to go and cook dinner for my family now. I guess that makes me a girl. But, I'm grilling, so I guess I don't have to tuck the package in. Right?

See, you're already gender fucking.

Mile High Mania
04-12-2011, 06:22 PM
This place is such high drama...

Bane
You're the one who's vagina is bleeding all over the thread. Quit bitching or GTFO, nobody fucking likes you anyway.

Ha,make me motherfucker.Come at me bro!
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
Anyone who can't see the difference between men/women - boys/girls is just dumb as hell. Not only are we genetically different and hormonally different but we have also had millions of years of evolution programmed into our DNA that make us different. Failing to acknowledge that and trying to pass off this slip of the hand difference should get the researches burned alive with their work. The fact that you would even post something so utterly ridiculous shows the level of dedication you have to your PC madness.

No one is debating the fact that there are differences in sex chromosomes or hormones between the sexes, dumbass.

vailpass

And now Reaper is saying he'd **** a woman that has a penis.

ROFL ROFL

Thank you NFL lockout.
Posted via Mobile Device

Droll and cultured pisses some people off and it is fun to watch.

Donger
See, you're already gender ****ing.

I can't believe you bought that. You must be a girl. Girls like shopping and buying things.

Dartgod
04-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Exactly fuck face.Ingore can be your friend.Fuck off and die.
Posted via Mobile Device
As inserting a space at the end of sentences can be yours.

BIG_DADDY
No one is debating the fact that there are differences in sex chromosomes or hormones between the sexes, dumbass.

Yea it's me. LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
I can't believe you bought that. You must be a girl. Girls like shopping and buying things.

Can someone give me the map to get out from under his skin?

bevischief

LMAO