PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Kennedy was America's Last REAL President. IMO. Here's why he was killed.

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:13 AM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xhZk8ronces" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JOHN F. KENNEDY APRIL 27, 1961 SPEECH

The President and the Press: American Newspaper Publishers Association
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York

"My topic tonight is a more sober one of concern to publishers as well as editors.

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In times of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

For the facts of the matter are that this nation's foes have openly boasted of acquiring through our newspapers information they would otherwise hire agents to acquire through theft, bribery or espionage; that details of this nation's covert preparations to counter the enemy's covert operations have been available to every newspaper reader, friend and foe alike; that the size, the strength, the location and the nature of our forces and weapons, and our plans and strategy for their use, have all been pinpointed in the press and other news media to a degree sufficient to satisfy any foreign power; and that, in at least in one case, the publication of details concerning a secret mechanism whereby satellites were followed required its alteration at the expense of considerable time and money.

The newspapers which printed these stories were loyal, patriotic, responsible and well-meaning. Had we been engaged in open warfare, they undoubtedly would not have published such items. But in the absence of open warfare, they recognized only the tests of journalism and not the tests of national security. And my question tonight is whether additional tests should not now be adopted.

That question is for you alone to answer. No public official should answer it for you. No governmental plan should impose its restraints against your will. But I would be failing in my duty to the nation, in considering all of the responsibilities that we now bear and all of the means at hand to meet those responsibilities, if I did not commend this problem to your attention, and urge its thoughtful consideration.

On many earlier occasions, I have said--and your newspapers have constantly said--that these are times that appeal to every citizen's sense of sacrifice and self-discipline. They call out to every citizen to weigh his rights and comforts against his obligations to the common good. I cannot now believe that those citizens who serve in the newspaper business consider themselves exempt from that appeal.

I have no intention of establishing a new Office of War Information to govern the flow of news. I am not suggesting any new forms of censorship or new types of security classifications. I have no easy answer to the dilemma that I have posed, and would not seek to impose it if I had one. But I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.

Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: "Is it news?" All I suggest is that you add the question: "Is it in the interest of the national security?" And I hope that every group in America--unions and businessmen and public officials at every level will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.

And should the press of America consider and recommend the voluntary assumption of specific new steps or machinery, I can assure you that we will cooperate whole-heartedly with those recommendations.

Perhaps there will be no recommendations. Perhaps there is no answer to the dilemma faced by a free and open society in a cold and secret war. In times of peace, any discussion of this subject, and any action that results, are both painful and without precedent. But this is a time of peace and peril which knows no precedent in history.

It is the unprecedented nature of this challenge that also gives rise to your second obligation--an obligation which I share and that is our obligation to inform and alert the American people to make certain that they possess all the facts that they need, and understand them as well--the perils, the prospects, the purposes of our program and the choices that we face.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition and both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution--not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security--and we intend to do it.

It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure.

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:16 AM
So, why am I a "kook", a "conspiracy theorist"? Kennedy warned us about it... and so did Eisenhower.

They've been at for over 60 years now, molding their operations. JFK was silenced for it... so was RFK and MLK.

E Howard Hunt admitted to the conspiracy of JFK's assassination on his deathbed...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OlpL7qZxPhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hell, LBJ admitted to his mistress that Kennedy was gonna be silenced.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/79lOKs0Kr_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

People who think that everything is on the up and up... when 2 presidents warned us, are fools and are completely asleep.

OK... now bring the name calling and insults. :-)

Direckshun
04-14-2011, 01:21 AM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:23 AM
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

This thread sheds a ton of light on why we are so corrupt now.

Dude, where is the name calling? You aren't holding up your end of the bargain.

CrazyPhuD
04-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Dude STFU you're killing my master plan!

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:33 AM
After LBJ goes into office...

The Gulf of Tonkin event was a false flag... and boom we go into Vietnam.

General Robert McNamara admits this around 2:30 in the video

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5AaGVAipGp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:36 AM
America goes to war for many, many years for something under false pretenses.

Let's go to RFK...

RFK says to LBJ, why did you have my brother killed?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z3XWmcbopzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RFK is then assassinated.

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Eisehower warned us about the Military Industrial Complex...

They rule our government along with the Central Bankers...

If you don't see this, I can't help you.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8y06NSBBRtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Let's fast forward a bit...

Here is G H W Bush's famous speech on September 11th 1991 about the creation of the new world order...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rc7i0wCFf8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:41 AM
"The idea is to Change the middle East" -GWB

Then we have GWBush admitting that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f_A77N5WKWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:43 AM
One final piece of evidence and then I'm going to bed...

4 Star General Wesley Clark... admits that right after 9-11... he got a memo that they were planning on taking down 7 countries in the next 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bX7hMj2NKTc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Good stuff, teedubya. You've given me a new sig. Thanks.

teedubya
04-14-2011, 01:49 AM
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

John F. Kennedy

So, this was happening in 1961... who has stopped it? Who has ended this military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political "conspiracy" as JFK called it?

No one. It's alive and well.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xm1B7x5JZfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

orange
04-14-2011, 02:06 AM
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

John F. Kennedy

So, this was happening in 1961... who has stopped it? Who has ended this military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political "conspiracy" as JFK called it?

No one. It's alive and well.

He was talking about the Communists, you idiot. JHC LMAO
Sie sind ein Blintz.

teedubya
04-14-2011, 02:23 AM
He was talking about the Communists, you idiot. JHC LMAO
Sie sind ein Blintz.

Bullshit, he was. That was the common misconception. Look at the long line of what has gone down.

Operation Paperclip is all you need to know about the Cold War, IMO...

He never mentions “BAY OF PIGS”, Communism, or SOVIET RUSSIA” so where do people get the notion that he was incinuating towards those three?? If he had... then it would have been clear that he was talking about them. So, let's not assume that he is.

WHEN HE MENTIONS THAT THIS ADMINISTATION WILL CLEAN ITS PROBLEMS UP WITH THE NEEDED HELP OF THE “AMERICAN PEOPLE” i dont see how this was talking about them especially when he said “SE-CR-ET SO-CIE-TIES ” NOW IS, OR WAS COMMUNISM A SECRET OR A SOCIETY ?? NO

JohnnyV13
04-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Do you know if you record Kennedy's speech onto a vinyl LP then play it backwards it clearly says: John is Dead! John is Dead!

Jaric
04-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Then how is it that this guy was able to write and publish this article? Should he not have been silenced by now?

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Do you know if you record Kennedy's speech onto a vinyl LP then play it backwards it clearly says: John is Dead! John is Dead!

This is relevant to the discussion.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Then how is it that this guy was able to write and publish this article? Should he not have been silenced by now?

A little late for that don't you think?

Jaric
04-14-2011, 07:21 AM
A little late for that don't you think?

Durrr....

Reading comprehension for the loss it seems.

I initially thought this was someone else writing about Kennedy, not Kennedy himself.

:facepalm:

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Kennedy was the spawn of organized crime. Good grief boomers, he's the icon of your failed generation.

durtyrute
04-14-2011, 07:38 AM
It's funny that this thread was started. The other day I was looking for info on this very topic and stumbled upon this. It is another probable explaination.

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/house-of-rothschild-no-one-can-understand-what-has-happened-to-the-planet-without-reading-this/

Frederic Morton publishes his book, The Rothschilds, in which he states,

“Though they control scores of industrial, commercial, mining and tourist corporations, not one bears the name Rothschild. Being private partnerships, the family houses never need to, and never do, publish a single public balance sheet, or any other report of their financial condition.” This attitude reveals the true aim of the Rothschilds, to eliminate all competition and create their own worldwide monopoly. 1963: On June 4th President John F. Kennedy (the 35th President of the United States 1961 * 1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Rosthchilds owned Federal Reserve.

Less than 6 months later on November 22nd , president Kennedy is assassinated by the Rothschilds for the same reason as they assassinated President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, he wanted to print American money for the American people, as oppose to for the benefit of a money grabbing war mongering foreign elite.

This Executive Order 11110, is rescinded by President Lyndon Baines Johnson (the 36th President of the United States 1963 to 1969) on Air Force One from Dallas to Washington, the same day as President Kennedy was assassinated.

Another, and probably the primary, reason for Kennedy’s assassination is however, the fact that he made it quite clear to Israeli Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion, that under no circumstances would he agree to Israel becoming a nuclear state. The Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz on February 5, 1999, in a review of, Avner Cohen’s book, “Israel and the Bomb,” states the following,

“The murder of American President John F. Kennedy brought to an abrupt end the massive pressure being applied by the U.S. administration on the government of Israel to discontinue the nuclear program…The book implied that, had Kennedy remained alive, it is doubtful whether Israel would today have a nuclear option.” Edmond de Rothschild establishes La Compagnie Financičre Edmond de Rothschild (LCF), in Switzerland as a venture capital house. This later develops into an investment bank and asset management company with many affiliates. He also marries his wife Nadine and they have a son, Benjamin de Rothschild. 1965: Israel illegally obtains enriched uranium from NUMEC (Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation).

It seems that there may be more than going on than any of us know.

NewChief
04-14-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm pretty sure this is a piece in the puzzle as well:

http://barefootrunningvibram.com/running-barefoot/the-barefoot-running-alien-controlled-warlord-conspiracy/

STEEL YOURSELF!

Barefoot running brothers and sisters, if you have found this document then hope is not lost…

There is a massive and unreported barefoot running conspiracy afoot (pun very much intended). We barefoot brethren need to all get on the same page, or risk being unable to fulfill our barefoot destiny…

You won’t hear about this in the media – the “shod sheeple” are blinded by the smokescreen of this new “barefoot running” craze to understand what’s going on at a higher level…

I’m going to take you there, but we’ve got to do a little re-cap here so we’re all on the same page.

Fact #1: Barefoot Running (or running in minimalist shoes like Vibrams Fivefingers) is becoming more popular with Athletes by the day (this is very good for us, you’ll see why shortly)…

The concept is that the human body is not naturally inclined to wear padded shoes, or run in the “heel to toe” gait fostered by traditional running shoes. Shod humans are essentially being weakened – fattened up for the kill.

The benefits to barefoot running seem to be enormous:

Barefoot running is supposedly a great cure all for posture, back, foot, and knee problems – And while I haven’t seen untainted scientific proof to that effect yet, I’m inclined to believe it because my gut is telling me it’s legit.

If you believe the hype about barefoot running, then most of the problems Athletes face when it comes to leg or back injuries stem from the human constructed “supported foot” concept pushed by the shoe industry. The shoes we wear make us weak, and force us to put the stress of high impact activities on the wrong parts of our body…

It follows then that the shoe as we know it is is quite literally crippling our best athletes (along with the rest of us who wear similar “supportive” shoes)… (getting scared yet?)

I do not believe this information about the benefits of barefoot running was intended to be revealed by the faceless force funding the conspiracy. Had they kept it under wraps, we may have never found out…

Conspiracy theories about barefoot running enthusiasts vs. shod clods at this point abound – was the shoe originally developed by a shadowy cabal of chiropractors or orthopedic surgeons in an effort to increase demand for their services? (lame, I agree, but believable considering the capacity for human greed)…

Was it designed to destroy posture slowly until all shod humans are crippled and weak, and thus unable to defend ourselves from the inevitable shoeless uprising (and are barefoot runners like us the up-risers – or merely the intended barefoot-running-slave-army of an as-of-yet-undisclosed barefoot leader?

If we are indeed to be enslaved by a bloodthirsty barefoot warlord, what are his plans for post world takeover? Will we be rewarded or will he decide to infect our future generations with the concept of shoes to perpetuate his powerful shoeless rule?

Are Vibrams Fivefingers really a barefoot running shoe, or merely the boot of the new “barefoot republic?”

Did (dare I ask it) aliens… infiltrate our early industrial society with “comfortable shoes” for some shady space agenda I’m not privy to (Invasion no doubt!)? If that’s the case – do we as barefoot running citizens have the strength and organization necessary to foil their dastardly plans?

Could it be too late?

I fear we may never have answers my friends, but one thing is for sure – the truth are out there. It certainly are.

In the mean time, we must seek it out, and maintain our physical fitness through barefoot running daily (unless that’s exactly what we shouldn’t do!). We will also want to practice some ninja arts in case we need to defend our planet against a slightly weaker enemy that takes advantage of the bad backs and weak ankles of our shod brethren, as would likely be the case in the event of an alien takeover.

After all, why would they weaken us if not for their own barefoot running/athletic incapabilities?

I’m shocked and astounded that this obvious barefoot running related emergency has not been covered in the mainstream media or even on the Internet yet….

*(CENSORSHIP??)*

I hope you’ll take this warning to heart and train extra hard to prepare yourself for the glorious barefoot revolution (or the inevitable alien insurrection/barefoot running overlord world takeover).

I’d like to provide you, and any other members of the barefoot brotherhood with a survival kit – it’s freely available on the next page, and it will give you the vital stockpile of supplies you need to outpace, outperform, and outlast the shod clods. (or survive the nastiest alien zombie insurrection since “Signs.”

http://www.VibramsFivefingersSecrets.com

Retrieved from “http://www.articlesbase.com/sports-and-fitness-articles/the-barefoot-running-alien-controlled-warlord-conspiracy-3489862.html”

(ArticlesBase SC #3489862)

Need more traffic? No problem. Publish with us and see why everyone’s talking about Articlesbase.com
Liked this article? Click here to publish it on your website or blog, it’s free and easy!

Traffic Rangers -
About the Author:

Overcome Everything, Inc. is dedicated to the safety, success and increased endurance of barefoot runners worldwide. To learn more about a proven training system from seasoned professional barefoot runners that includes tips, techniques and what you absolutely must avoid, visit us here: http://www.VibramFiveFingersSecrets.com

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 08:17 AM
Kennedy was the spawn of organized crime. Good grief boomers, he's the icon of your failed generation.

True but he seemed to care more for the people rather than Monster that was being created.

Donger
04-14-2011, 08:21 AM
LMAO

orange
04-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Bullshit, he was. That was the common misconception. Look at the long line of what has gone down.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

For the facts of the matter are that this nation's foes have openly boasted of acquiring through our newspapers information they would otherwise hire agents to acquire through theft, bribery or espionage; that details of this nation's covert preparations to counter the enemy's covert operations have been available to every newspaper reader, friend and foe alike; that the size, the strength, the location and the nature of our forces and weapons, and our plans and strategy for their use, have all been pinpointed in the press and other news media to a degree sufficient to satisfy any foreign power; and that, in at least in one case, the publication of details concerning a secret mechanism whereby satellites were followed required its alteration at the expense of considerable time and money.

I have no intention of establishing a new Office of War Information to govern the flow of news. I am not suggesting any new forms of censorship or new types of security classifications. I have no easy answer to the dilemma that I have posed, and would not seek to impose it if I had one. But I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.

You're either mind-bogglingly stupid or utterly dishonest. I have a new top choice for NewChief's putative "biggest dumbass in DC" poll.

Chiefspants
04-14-2011, 08:45 AM
So, the presidency of Gerald Ford was planned out by the New World Order?

Cool.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 08:47 AM

Cool.

How else could he have been elected? He was also a member of Bohemian Grove.

orange
04-14-2011, 08:51 AM

How else could he have been elected?

One thing here does not follow the other.

durtyrute
04-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Elections have been set up and planned out for decades. Just look at this last one. We had James Dean going against Mr. Burns.

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Back up, crazies. Gerald Ford wasn't elected to the office of president or vice president. Of course, that's probably gasoline on the fire.

RNR
04-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Back up, crazies. Gerald Ford wasn't elected to the office of president or vice president. Of course, that's probably gasoline on the fire.

Details details...

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Elections have been set up and planned out for decades. Just look at this last one. We had James Dean going against Mr. Burns.

Control Mechanisms, do what we say or else.

durtyrute
04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Control Mechanisms, do what we say or else.

Indeed

Brock
04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
I thought the JOOOOOOZ did it.

Brock
04-14-2011, 10:05 AM
How else could he have been elected? He was also a member of Bohemian Grove.

LMAO

SNR
04-14-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm pretty sure this is a piece in the puzzle as well:

http://barefootrunningvibram.com/running-barefoot/the-barefoot-running-alien-controlled-warlord-conspiracy/
Interesting. This smells of Rex Ryan's work.

Baby Lee
04-14-2011, 10:21 AM
It all winds back to Tommy Lee Jones being a ginger jewfro'd homo.

chiefsnorth
04-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Based familiar themes from most conspiracy theorists, it's probably those damn Jews who did it, since they secretly control everything.

boogblaster
04-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Bohemian Grove meetings plan everything worldwide .. including wars economics and elections ...

Brock
04-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Bohemian Grove meetings plan everything worldwide .. including wars economics and elections ...

No shit?

JimBaker48.8
04-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Kennedy was a celebrity who was also a sleeze-bag when it came to being a
parent and spouse, and as a President he had virtually no significant achievements.

Fish
04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Who cares? Our lizard overlords will be here soon, and we'll all be restricted to pyramid building. None of this will matter in a few short years...

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Who cares? Our lizard overlords will be here soon, and we'll all be restricted to pyramid building. None of this will matter in a few short years...

Give me the glasses back!

Saulbadguy
04-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Genetic storm, new madrid fault, radiation poisoning, new world order, etc.

Jaric
04-14-2011, 02:05 PM

Good. This county could use some fucking leadership for once.

Donger
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
parent and spouse, and as a President he had virtually no significant achievements.

I would call not getting into a nuclear shooting match over Cuba a significant achievement.

vailpass
04-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Raise your hand if you read the entire OP.
Half?
1/4?

go bowe
04-14-2011, 03:59 PM
**guffaws**

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM

He allowed collective bargaining with the governemnt and public sector unions. That's good right?

go bowe
04-14-2011, 04:02 PM
I would call not getting into a nuclear shooting match over Cuba a significant achievement.

that's why castro put out a hit on him...

and the nwo was disturbed by his lack of aggressiveness so they put out a hit on him...

the mafia was mad at bobby, so they put out a hit on both of them...

the cia was pissed about the bay of pigs, so they put out a hit on him...

johnson wanted to be president, so he put out a hit on him...

did i miss anybody, teedubya old buddy? LMAO LMAO LMAO

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 04:17 PM

and the nwo was disturbed by his lack of aggressiveness so they put out a hit on him...

Damn. That could have looked like the shootout at the warehouse in Reservoir Dogs.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-14-2011, 09:59 PM

CFR, Trilateral commission, council of nine and most of the secret societies. If i left any of those involved out feel free to chime in.

Dallas Chief
04-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Setec Astronomy

Bowser
04-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Damn. That could have looked like the shootout at the warehouse in Reservoir Dogs.

Don't you pussy out on me, Marvin!

JimBaker48.8
04-15-2011, 06:07 AM

Cuba ? Oh you mean like Cuba where his adminstation launched the ill-conceived and disastorous"Bay of Pigs" invasion ? And regarding the confrontation with the Russians, everything I've read about that indicates Kennedy and little brother Bobby were crapping in their pants all the time that was going down and we were all just plain lucky it didn't turn into WW 3.
You do know that Jack & Bobby both were hitting MM and half the Hollywood dollys at that time while Jack and Jackie were having babies ? You need to find a new hero, man.

NewChief
04-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Cuba ? Oh you mean like Cuba where his adminstation launched the ill-conceived and disastorous"Bay of Pigs" invasion ? And regarding the confrontation with the Russians, everything I've read about that indicates Kennedy and little brother Bobby were crapping in their pants all the time that was going down and we were all just plain lucky it didn't turn into WW 3.
You do know that Jack & Bobby both were hitting MM and half the Hollywood dollys at that time while Jack and Jackie were having babies ? You need to find a new hero, man.

ROFL at the characterization of JFK as Donger's "hero." Somehow, I don't think that's the case.

Bowser
04-15-2011, 11:56 AM

Hi Tom!

Donger
04-15-2011, 12:18 PM

:spock:

I was specifically referring to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Our military desperately wanted a fight over the placement of IRBMs in Cuba. Kennedy correctly played the situation. If we had attacked Cuba, I haven't a doubt that it could have easily led to WWIII. The Soviets would have attacked Berlin.

Did you know that we had nuclear-tipped Jupiter missiles in Turkey at the time?

I don't really care about JFK and RFK's penises.

NewChief
04-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Tom!

Yeah. That was my in initial thought as well.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 01:50 PM
It's funny that no one in here is saying "there is no way the gov would have lied all of these years and keep his murder a secret"

Dave Lane
04-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Kennedy was the spawn of organized crime. Good grief boomers, he's the icon of the greatest generation.

FYP

Dave Lane
04-15-2011, 09:37 PM

Hi Tom good to see you're back :thumb:

Dave Lane
04-15-2011, 09:40 PM
:spock:

I was specifically referring to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Our military desperately wanted a fight over the placement of IRBMs in Cuba. Kennedy correctly played the situation. If we had attacked Cuba, I haven't a doubt that it could have easily led to WWIII. The Soviets would have attacked Berlin.

Did you know that we had nuclear-tipped Jupiter missiles in Turkey at the time?

I don't really care about JFK and RFK's penises.

Why anyone cares about who does who is beyond me. Personally I hope the president gets laid all the time so he doesn't get cranky and push the button.

Baby Lee
04-16-2011, 04:57 AM
It's funny that no one in here is saying "there is no way the gov would have lied all of these years and keep his murder a secret"

Wait!!! JFK is DEAD?!?!

JimBaker48.8
04-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Tom good to see you're back :thumb:

I'm not "Tom" (WETFTI ?), but I confess my curiosity has gotten the best of me after about the third reference to "Tom" ? Anyway, Kennedy was a Prez with very few if any important accomplishments. He was loved by the media for his Harvard education, Boston roots, and youthful good looks. Sorta the antithesis of Truman who was unusually ordinary in appearance, from the midwest, and a college drop-out who was truly a great president.

RNR
04-16-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm not "Tom" (WETFTI ?), but I confess my curiosity has gotten the best of me after about the third reference to "Tom" ? Anyway, Kennedy was a Prez with very few if any important accomplishments. He was loved by the media for his Harvard education, Boston roots, and youthful good looks. Sorta the antithesis of Truman who was unusually ordinary in appearance, from the midwest, and a college drop-out who was truly a great president.

You have a similar posting style to a long time poster who has more usernames than I would care to count. He never caused me any grief and the little we interacted we got along. He has however pissed off a large portion of the membership here. Carry on and...well...good luck as you are off to a rocky start~

JimBaker48.8
04-16-2011, 07:58 AM
good luck as you are off to a rocky start~
How so ?
And BTW, you do know I'm correct about Kennedy, right ? Kennedy & his family win popularity contests among the masses because he was and remains a tremendous celebrity and a profoundly tragic icon in American history, but no serious historian would rank him very high for his accomplishments (or lack thereof) while in office.

Dave Lane
04-16-2011, 08:01 AM

Hi Tom! :thumb:

RNR
04-16-2011, 08:18 AM
How so ?
And BTW, you do know I'm correct about Kennedy, right ? Kennedy & his family win popularity contests among the masses because he was and remains a tremendous celebrity and a profoundly tragic icon in American history, but no serious historian would rank him very high for his accomplishments (or lack thereof) while in office.

LMAO Well pard you already have a red dot which means somebody does not like you. I was merely telling you who Tom was and do not care to debate about the most overrated president or his family~

ClevelandBronco
04-16-2011, 09:17 AM

The problem is, denying he's Tom is part of being Tom. So you're screwed either way. It seems to me that I may have been accused of being Tom as well.

Anyway...Welcome. Or welcome back. Whichever.

JimBaker48.8
04-16-2011, 09:48 AM
LMAO Well pard you already have a red dot which means somebody does not like you. I was merely telling you who Tom was and do not care to debate about the most overrated president or his family~
Well pard, hopefully I can survive the dreaded "red dot". But what really worries me is being placed on "double secret probation".

stevieray
04-16-2011, 09:55 AM
overrated.

crazycoffey
04-16-2011, 10:18 AM
One final piece of evidence and then I'm going to bed...

4 Star General Wesley Clark... admits that right after 9-11... he got a memo that they were planning on taking down 7 countries in the next 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bX7hMj2NKTc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clark is an asshat with small dude syndrome. I'm glad he didn't get to run for president.

orange
04-16-2011, 10:59 AM
.. but no serious historian would rank him very high for his accomplishments (or lack thereof) while in office.

I bet you looked that up to confirm it in the Library of Congress. Am I right?

RNR
04-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Well pard, hopefully I can survive the dreaded "red dot". But what really worries me is being placed on "double secret probation".

You ain't on any probation by me. If you are cool we will get along. If I think you are a prick or an asshole I will come out and say it. I treat people how they treat me. Some of my favorite posters on here see things much differently than I do as you can see by my username~

WilliamTheIrish
04-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Ari, when are you moving out of the`country? Canada was what I remember, no?

go bowe
04-16-2011, 08:38 PM
doesn't the nwo run canada too?

Chocolate Hog
04-17-2011, 01:06 AM
The NWO fell apart years ago. You'll never see Hogan, Nash and Hall back together again.

go bowe
04-17-2011, 01:10 AM
The NWO fell apart years ago. You'll never see Hogan, Nash and Hall back together again.

well that's a shame...

KILLER_CLOWN
04-17-2011, 01:54 AM
doesn't the nwo run canada too?

As far as you know, yes. The world model will be like China, one child policies and slave labor for our overlords. Get out of line and you're an instant organ donor.

orange
04-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html#ixzz1JzrQtdKj