PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet This is a hell of a site

lcarus
04-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Why haven't i been here longer? This site offers sooo much more than just Chiefs discussion.

Buddy Rich
04-14-2011, 10:52 AM
House sucks and you should leave asap.

Mr. Plow
04-14-2011, 10:54 AM
"HEY, LOOK AT ME!!1!111! I CAN START MY OWN THREADS NOW!11! YAYAYAY!1!!ELEVEN!!1!"

QuikSsurfer
04-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Cool story brah!

BigRedChief
04-14-2011, 10:56 AM
House sucks and you should leave asap.144 posts since 2004. Thats some serious lurking. You should go back to lurking instead of talking smack.

Icarus, thats why most people stay here. It's loosley moderated and every kind of discussion is taking place. But, you have to have a thick skin or you won't make it here. It's not everyones cup of tea.

Mr. Laz
04-14-2011, 10:57 AM
n00b alert!!!

lcarus
04-14-2011, 10:59 AM
These butthole responses just reaffirm it. I hope everyone here wants me to die in a horrible, awful twist of fate.

DaFace
Frankly, if you're really looking for hardcore Chiefs discussion, this probably ISN'T that great of a choice. It's all the other stuff that makes this place what it is.

ClevelandBronco
Fresh fish. Hey, fishy, fishy fish.

tooge
04-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the board. It's pretty addictive

ROYC75
04-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Why haven't i been here longer? This site offers sooo much more than just Chiefs discussion.

Kids ? :huh:

Fat Elvis
04-14-2011, 11:01 AM
These butthole responses just reaffirm it. I hope everyone here wants me to die in a horrible, awful twist of fate.

Uh, that would be drinking antifreeze then walking into a burning aids tree....

Pants
04-14-2011, 11:01 AM
144 posts since 2004. Thats some serious lurking. You should go back to lurking instead of talking smack.

Icarus, thats why most people stay here. It's loosley moderated and every kind of discussion is taking place. But, you have to have a thick skin or you won't make it here. It's not everyones cup of tea.

Why are you always such a drama queen, man?

Discuss Thrower
04-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Frankly, if you're really looking for hardcore Chiefs discussion, this probably ISN'T that great of a choice. It's all the other stuff that makes this place what it is.

Whaddya mean? Everyone loves being ridiculed for their opinions about team roster moves, draft picks, and play selection.

tooge
04-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Thick skin? Thats a joke. Its a BB. You need thick skin in the military, prison, on the sports field. All you need on a bb is the knowledge that there are a fair number of idiots that will post shit towards you and since they are idiots, what they say doesn't matter.

lcarus
04-14-2011, 11:04 AM
I'd rather people be penises than not. At least I know if I want an honest opinion on anything I can ask and get a truthful response. I don't know...I've been on a bunch of forums over the years and this one is pretty unique. Flame on!

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 11:05 AM
I'd rather people be penises than not.

Ah. One of them.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:05 AM
House sucks and you should leave asap.

It's certainly one of the most predictable shows ever...

Open with someone contracting some strange, unexplainable illness... House broods while trying to figure it out... they do some tests... they're wrong... House broods... they do some more tests... cue infighting among Houses staff... the black guy broods... House broods... a chick doctor broods and argues with either the black guy or House or both... House broods some more... Cutty gets mad at House... so he quips in a clever but mean-spirited way... then he broods some more... then they do some more tests while the patient is at the brink of death... cue more infighting... then some random person says something completely unrelated to anything to House and he has a "light bulb" moment that will save the patient in the nick of time... the staff disagrees with his assesment but he "knows" he's right... they try it... it works... patient is saved... House broods over his personal life/addictions while cleverly but mean-spiritedly quipping at staff... Cutty cuts him slack... House broods... roll credits.

But all that said I basically like the show.

Priest31kc
04-14-2011, 11:06 AM

True. But we do have the most intelligent Chiefs fans.

tooge
I'd rather people be penises than not. At least I know if I want an honest opinion on anything I can ask and get a truthful response. I don't know...I've been on a bunch of forums over the years and this one is pretty unique. Flame on!

So you are saying you like penis?

Rain Man
When I was seven years old, there was an old man who used to clean fish at the junction of two dirt roads just outside of town. We kids were kind of afraid of him because he was missing an ear and a thumb, and he often spoke in tongues. But at the same time we were drawn toward him because it was said that he could tell the future by looking at the fish offal strewn on the road about him. One day we rode up on our bikes and he seemed to be in a friendly mood, and we asked if he would tell our futures. His predictions were metaphoric and veiled in mystery and metaphor, so I didn't understand mine for many years, but I now see that he was telling me that someday lcarus would post this thread.

Detoxing
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9999/zombiegirlh.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/zombiegirlh.jpg/)

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 11:07 AM

Open with someone contracting some strange, unexplainable illness... House broods while trying to figure it out... they do some tests... they're wrong... House broods... they do some more tests... cue infighting among Houses staff... the black guy broods... House broods... a chick doctor broods and argues with either the black guy or House or both... House broods some more... Cutty gets mad at House... so he quips in a clever but mean-spirited way... then he broods some more... then they do some more tests while the patient is at the brink of death... cue more infighting... then some random person says something completely unrelated to anything to House and he has a "light bulb" moment that will save the patient in the nick of time... the staff disagrees with his assesment but he "knows" he's right... they try it... it works... patient is saved... House broods over his personal life/addictions while cleverly but mean-spiritedly quipping at staff... Cutty cuts him slack... House broods... roll credits.

Put it in a spoiler alert, man.

Buddy Rich
04-14-2011, 11:07 AM
144 posts since 2004. Thats some serious lurking. You should go back to lurking instead of talking smack.

Thanks for the tip.

Thig Lyfe
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM
GET THE FUCK OUT

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ENwuDtUa0Gg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Put it in a spoiler alert, man.

no thanks

lcarus
04-14-2011, 11:09 AM

It all works because Hugh Laurie is a great actor.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:10 AM
It all works because Hugh Laurie is a great actor.

I won't argue that. I said I basically like the show. It's just predictable. That's not always a bad thing.

luv
04-14-2011, 11:12 AM
Who are you people?

bevischief
04-14-2011, 11:13 AM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9999/zombiegirlh.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/zombiegirlh.jpg/)

wtf?

ClevelandBronco
I won't argue that. I said I basically like the show. It's just predictable. That's not always a bad thing.

Pretty much always a good thing in food. It can go either way in sex. And so, it appears, can Icarus.

tooge

Its alot like Scooby Doo, but for adults. You know whats gonna happen, but still watch

MahiMike
Welcome. Now hold on to your butt as you get spanked.

BigRedChief
04-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the tip.dude, it's sarcasm. I don't flip people crap and especially someone I dont know. Nothing personal. :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Who are you people?

I'm noonan. Call me Danny if you want.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Its alot like Scooby Doo, but for adults. You know whats gonna happen, but still watch

bingo

Hog Farmer
04-14-2011, 11:17 AM
To become a true member you'll have to be added to my mailing list. It's a one time initiation unless you're like frazod and want a continuos supply.

lcarus
04-14-2011, 11:19 AM

Yep. The plus side of that is that I always know how and when they're going to commercials. Makes it really easy on my fast forwarding routine.

Rain Man
04-14-2011, 11:19 AM

I'm always curious how the writers' meetings went on Scooby Doo.

"Okay, anyone got any concepts for next week's show?"

"I've got one. How about if a villain pretends to be a ghost to take over an amusement park?"

"I think we did that in Episode 273."

"Oh."

"Hey, how about this? A villain pretends to be a monster to take over a library?"

"Episode 113."

"Dang."

"Anyone?"

"How about a villain pretending to be a ghost so he can take over a jewelry store?"

(Silence.)

"I like it."

alpha_omega
04-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Never seen House.

Welcome to the Planet anyway.

Donger
04-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Why haven't i been here longer?

This is rhetorical, right?

Donger
04-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Oh, and I liked the Stuart Little movies, too.

Fire Me Boy!
04-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Go fly into a sun spot.

Welcome, though.

suds79
04-14-2011, 11:29 AM
This site offers sooo much more than just Chiefs discussion.

This must be your fist offseason then... That's all there is.

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 11:43 AM

Do you take drugs, Danny?

Rain Man
04-14-2011, 11:46 AM
This site is what the Algonquin Round Table would have been if it had been formed fifty years later. And they'd all been exposed to lead-based paint.

luv
04-14-2011, 11:48 AM
This site is what the Algonquin Round Table would have been if it had been formed fifty years later. And they'd all been exposed to lead-based paint.

LMAO

bevischief
04-14-2011, 11:48 AM

But without the drugs.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Do you take drugs, Danny?

No sir. I wanna be good.

Fat Elvis
04-14-2011, 11:50 AM

I think Hel'n had a spare one that she isn't using any more....

bevischief
04-14-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm always curious how the writers' meetings went on Scooby Doo.

"Okay, anyone got any concepts for next week's show?"

"I've got one. How about if a villain pretends to be a ghost to take over an amusement park?"

"I think we did that in Episode 273."

"Oh."

"Hey, how about this? A villain pretends to be a monster to take over a library?"

"Episode 113."

"Dang."

"Anyone?"

"How about a villain pretending to be a ghost so he can take over a jewelry store?"

(Silence.)

"I like it."

They passed the bong around, go re-watch there are all kinds of drugs references thru out the show
:bong:.

ClevelandBronco
04-14-2011, 11:51 AM
No sir. I wanna be good.

Uh...line?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Uh...line?

uh... yes?

Fire Me Boy!
04-14-2011, 11:54 AM

Danny, do you like movies about gladiators?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Danny, do you like movies about gladiators?

Hold that thought.... gotta run... Maggie's late for not bein pregnant...

bevischief
04-14-2011, 11:55 AM

What?

Fire Me Boy!
04-14-2011, 11:57 AM
What?

Pssst. Caddyshack, dude.

tooge
04-14-2011, 12:01 PM

I like you Betty

pr_capone
04-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Fresh fish. Hey, fishy, fishy fish.

http://karlamunguia.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Bruce.jpg

raybec 4
04-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Thick skin? Thats a joke. Its a BB. You need thick skin in the military, prison, on the sports field. All you need on a bb is the knowledge that there are a fair number of idiots that will post shit towards you and since they are idiots, what they say doesn't matter.

awesome

Reerun_KC
04-14-2011, 12:31 PM
True. But we do have the most intelligent Chiefs fans.

Seriously? We have the most vocal, I speak only as fact fans, but I wouldnt go as far as say the most intelligent...

Fritz88
04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I would love to see you make out with Haley.
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM

New Board rule is post pic of wife or gf or GTFO. You have been warned.

Detoxing
04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Seriously? We have the most vocal, I speak only as fact fans, but I wouldnt go as far as say the most intelligent...

TBH, I've never seen anything written on the internet from a Chiefs fan outside of this site that made any fucking sense or wasn't completely Homerish.

The majority of the time, most fans outside this board don't have a clue either.

Fire Me Boy!
04-14-2011, 12:54 PM
TBH, I've never seen anything written on the internet from a Chiefs fan outside of this site that made any ****ing sense or wasn't completely Homerish.

The majority of the time, most fans outside this board don't have a clue either.

Matt Cassel sucks.

gblowfish
04-14-2011, 01:05 PM
If dude thinks this board is bad now, wait until the 2011 season is cancelled by a labor dispute.

Then, all we'll have here are poop threads and "would you do her?" threads.

NTTAWWT....

Pants
04-14-2011, 01:06 PM
If dude thinks this board is bad now, wait until the 2011 season is cancelled by a labor dispute.

Then, all we'll have here are poop threads and "would you?" threads.

NTTAWWT....

FYP

luv
04-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Then, all we'll have here are poop threads and "would you do her?" threads.

NTTAWWT....

We're blindly wandering through the forest, quick to follow anything that looks like a path. Most of those paths are leading to tits, ass, and bickering at the moment.

raybec 4
04-14-2011, 02:56 PM
We're blindly wandering through the forest, quick to follow anything that looks like a path. Most of those paths are leading to tits, ass, and bickering at the moment.

Is that bad?

Rain Man
04-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Is that bad?

Yeah, it seems to me like that's batting well over .500.

pr_capone
04-14-2011, 03:01 PM
btw, the correct planet lexicon would be

"This is a hell of a sight." [/BigDaddy]

vailpass
04-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Skip never would have let this happen.

Bob Dole
04-14-2011, 03:12 PM

Wrong. STFD and STFU!

digger
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Matt Cassel sucks.

JC should get more carries.

CoMoChief
04-14-2011, 04:25 PM

ehh...no man. This place trumps a lot of other sites when it comes to football knowledge. Not just Chiefs sites either.

The Star's site, ChiefsCoalition, etc are just filled w/ dumbasses.

CoMoChief
04-14-2011, 04:25 PM
JC should get more carries.

We need to draft an LT in the first rd, and move Albert to guard, Waters to center.

Fire Me Boy!
04-14-2011, 04:35 PM
ehh...no man. This place trumps a lot of other sites when it comes to football knowledge. Not just Chiefs sites either.

The Star's site, ChiefsCoalition, etc are just filled w/ dumbasses.

Hey. Have you met this guy (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php)?

bevischief
04-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Is that bad?

Depends on what is posted... So far it has been good...

acesn8s
04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
We're blindly wandering through the forest, quick to follow anything that looks like a path. Most of those paths are leading to tits, ass, and bickering at the moment.You're just jealous that you don't have your own "Would you do her in the pooper" thread. NTTAWWT

Tribal Warfare
04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Matt Cassel sucks.

Cassel needs more time to develop

KurtCobain
04-14-2011, 08:30 PM
This is a hell of a place. 150 members logged in right now and this place feels shitty and dead. No decent anything.

Detoxing
04-14-2011, 08:30 PM
This is a hell of a place. 150 members logged in right now and this place feels shitty and dead. No decent anything.

Wanna see my boobs?

Detoxing
04-14-2011, 08:31 PM
I was just hitting on myself in the Chat room. Weird Pedo.

KurtCobain
04-14-2011, 08:37 PM
I was just hitting on myself in the Chat room. Weird Pedo.

That's crazy because I was in the chat earlier talking to myself about that pedo third grade teacher who used to touch me. That chat is a creepy place.

bevischief
04-14-2011, 08:41 PM
That's crazy because I was in the chat earlier talking to myself about that pedo third grade teacher who used to touch me. That chat is a creepy place.

LMAO what?