PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I Want To Break Things

philfree
04-14-2011, 08:43 PM
That's all I have to say.

You all give reasons why you would want to break things.

Buttermilk!

PhilFree:arrow:

seclark
04-14-2011, 08:53 PM
momma says you're not so post to break things.
sec

KurtCobain
04-14-2011, 08:56 PM
JUST BREAK EVERYTHING DAMNIT LEAVE NOTHING UN TOUCHED

Okie_Apparition
04-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Your balls/Ms philfree

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-14-2011, 09:02 PM
At one time in my life I was known to break things because a sporting event didn't go as I'd hoped. Then I was left with something broken and the score hadn't changed and my life wasn't any different other than feeling like an idiot and having a broken thing to look at. Luckily I grew up... at least where sports are concerned.

philfree
04-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Whoops I was just really singing along with Queen.

Otter
04-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I've been in a couple "who's dick is bigger" contests at 2am and half in the bag with friends and brothers. Woke up with a broken toe and a wrecked house.

Go nuts bitch! I'd love someone to share war stories with. :D

KCrockaholic
04-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Because of this ****ING LOCKOUT! ****ing A! I'm not supposed to be this excited about the Royals right now. I should already be thinking about the 2011 Chiefs.

Everything is backwards!

KurtCobain
04-14-2011, 09:13 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

philfree
04-14-2011, 09:14 PM
See if I spell this right...

Foooooooooooock!

KCrockaholic
04-14-2011, 09:15 PM
See if I spell this right...

Foooooooooooock!

Little Fockers.

Gonzo
04-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I still need to do my taxes.

Fuck
Posted via Mobile Device

booger
04-14-2011, 09:27 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

i hear ya. just got mine done today.

kysirsoze
04-14-2011, 09:28 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

I am missing a W2 and my corrupt former agent won't get back to me with the info on how to get it. Feeling like breaking something indeed.

Lonewolf Ed
04-14-2011, 09:30 PM
I only want to break things when I fly into a rage like the Samsonite gorilla. Any graybeards out there remember those commercials in the 70s?

pr_capone
04-14-2011, 09:32 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_9zpAWFFKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gonzo
04-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I am missing a W2 and my corrupt former agent won't get back to me with the info on how to get it. Feeling like breaking something indeed.
I know what that's like. Had 2 W2's for last year, had to completely tear the house apart to find one of em.
Got them started at least.
Posted via Mobile Device

philfree
04-14-2011, 09:41 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

U didn't say taxes?

That was my dream. I mean the fed shut down so I didn't have to pay taxes! I know they would have still collected. Fooooooooock!

milkman
04-14-2011, 09:42 PM
I only want to break things when I fly into a rage like the Samsonite gorilla. Any graybeards out there remember those commercials in the 70s?

Yeah, I remember those commercials.

They made me want to break things.

kysirsoze
04-14-2011, 09:42 PM
I know what that's like. Had 2 W2's for last year, had to completely tear the house apart to find one of em.
Got them started at least.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've got five. Goes with my line of work. It can be a real pain around this time of year. I should have handled it earlier, though. :banghead:

kaplin42
04-14-2011, 09:44 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_9zpAWFFKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HAH, i was gonna post this too

Pasta Giant Meatball
04-14-2011, 10:06 PM
French Fried Potaters.

Buehler445
04-14-2011, 10:10 PM

Fuck
Posted via Mobile Device

Wanna switch? Mine are even done already.

Baconeater
04-14-2011, 10:20 PM
My state PIN card said we had until Monday the 18th to file, not sure why though.

booger
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
My state PIN card said we had until Monday the 18th to file, not sure why though.

that's what the gal who did mine told me too. for the folks who are late getting them done.

Buehler445
04-14-2011, 11:28 PM

It's some fucking holiday in DC.

Psyko Tek
04-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Whoops I was just really singing along with Queen.

http://youtu.be/nj62rxi1Vag

do it right

I WANT TO SMASH THEM ALL

Buck
04-14-2011, 11:47 PM
When my friends act like girls.

JOhn
04-15-2011, 12:06 AM
When my boss acts like a fucking douche'

Rain Man
04-15-2011, 12:23 AM
I want to dance, dance, dance.

I found out yesterday that my psychotic ex-boss is no longer with his company. While it would be nice if he died in a fire, I suspect that he finally managed to divert enough money from the company and from people like me that he retired and fled the state. But I don't care how or why it happened, though. I'm just glad he's gone, and I hope he never ever sets foot in Colorado again unless it's to die in a fire, and even then I hope it's only for the duration of the fire. I really don't like this guy, and I hope he dies in a fire. (Kick) And stay out!

And then to top off the good news, I was chatting with someone about it today, and he said, "Hey, what about his ugly stupid errand girl?" Back when this psychopath was trying to put me out of business, he had an ugly stupid errand girl who he assigned to cause trouble for me. Of course, even though she was stupid she eventually had a falling out with him like everyone does, and she went out and started her own little ugly stupid "research company" that was a joke. She never got enough work to hire anybody, so I hadn't bothered with her for years, but after the recent news I went out to look at her ugly stupid website and it was gone. With a little investigating, it appears that she finally went out of business last year or early this year and got some worker bee job. So that's the one good thing about the recession.

Yay! My industry just gained a lot of reputation.

kysirsoze
04-15-2011, 01:05 AM
I want to dance, dance, dance.

I found out yesterday that my psychotic ex-boss is no longer with his company. While it would be nice if he died in a fire, I suspect that he finally managed to divert enough money from the company and from people like me that he retired and fled the state. But I don't care how or why it happened, though. I'm just glad he's gone, and I hope he never ever sets foot in Colorado again unless it's to die in a fire, and even then I hope it's only for the duration of the fire. I really don't like this guy, and I hope he dies in a fire. (Kick) And stay out!

And then to top off the good news, I was chatting with someone about it today, and he said, "Hey, what about his ugly stupid errand girl?" Back when this psychopath was trying to put me out of business, he had an ugly stupid errand girl who he assigned to cause trouble for me. Of course, even though she was stupid she eventually had a falling out with him like everyone does, and she went out and started her own little ugly stupid "research company" that was a joke. She never got enough work to hire anybody, so I hadn't bothered with her for years, but after the recent news I went out to look at her ugly stupid website and it was gone. With a little investigating, it appears that she finally went out of business last year or early this year and got some worker bee job. So that's the one good thing about the recession.

Yay! My industry just gained a lot of reputation.

Schadenfreude FTW!!!:thumb:

JOhn
04-15-2011, 03:40 AM
When my friends act like girls.

says the guy staying up late to wash his sheets:p

rockymtnchief
04-15-2011, 04:22 AM
says the guy staying up late to wash his sheets:p

...and asks about face wash and posts on Facebook that he's cold...in SAN DIEGO! ROFL

crazycoffey
04-15-2011, 04:33 AM
i will brrreake you /russain accent

JOhn
04-15-2011, 04:35 AM
...and asks about face wash and posts on Facebook that he's cold...in SAN DIEGO! ROFL

Shit, he be dead in a week here in the northern plains...ROFL

JOhn
04-15-2011, 04:36 AM
i will brrreake you /russain accent

Nyet :harumph:

Predarat
04-15-2011, 05:19 AM
Heheheh lets go break something. I used to break things over sporting events, and beer bottles just for the fun of it.

JOhn
04-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Heheheh lets go break something. I used to break things over sporting events, and beer bottles just for the fun of it.

As long as it's not any of my shit...I'm in:evil:

Easy 6
04-15-2011, 01:32 PM
When someone insists that i put the bread sack twist tie back on after every use... I WANT TO BREAK THINGS! ITS NOT NEEDED, TWIST THE END AROUND A FEW TIMES AND TUCK IT UNDER THE GODDAMNED LOAF! VOILA! ITS JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR F*CKING TIE!

Fish
04-15-2011, 01:41 PM
When someone insists that i put the bread sack twist tie back on after every use... I WANT TO BREAK THINGS! ITS NOT NEEDED, TWIST THE END AROUND A FEW TIMES AND TUCK IT UNDER THE GODDAMNED LOAF! VOILA! ITS JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR F*CKING TIE!

Sorry, but no it's not as good as my fucking tie. That twist tie applies a great deal more pressure than the simple Twist and Tuck method. That pressure greatly reduces the amount of air that comes in contact with the bread. In which we all know that air is the enemy of nice soft fresh bread. I've honestly tested both methods, and the twist tie is there for a reason. It actually does make a considerable difference. A fella could get stabbed by not using the twist tie in my home... Fresh bread is a serious matter....

Easy 6
04-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Sorry, but no it's not as good as my ****ing tie. That twist tie applies a great deal more pressure than the simple Twist and Tuck method. That pressure greatly reduces the amount of air that comes in contact with the bread. In which we all know that air is the enemy of nice soft fresh bread. I've honestly tested both methods, and the twist tie is there for a reason. It actually does make a considerable difference. A fella could get stabbed by not using the twist tie in my home... Fresh bread is a serious matter....

BAH!

Predarat
04-15-2011, 02:09 PM
As long as it's not any of my shit...I'm in:evil:

No unless it has a Radiers, Broncos, Red Wings, ect logo on it.

SuperChief
04-15-2011, 03:58 PM
In the wise words of Fred Durst:

It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up. Everything is fucked. Everybody sucks.

Amen.

bevischief
04-15-2011, 08:24 PM
I have a wooden shed that is wanting to be beaten down. PM for address for those needing free therapy.

bevischief
04-15-2011, 08:25 PM
And if the winds aren't bad and can burn it too!