PDA

View Full Version : Life Anyone in OKC metro area need a job?

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 08:43 AM
I have a job open here in OKC if anyone is interested?

National Sales Manager

Allshore Global Resources, LLC is an IT solutions and development company based in Norman, Okla. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are constantly on the lookout for highly creative, self-motivated professionals who aspire to gain an enriching career IT industry. Successful candidates can look forward to a generous compensation package and a fulfilling long-term career with us.

As an Allshore Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to hone your customer services and IT related skills, while assuming the responsibilities of a trusted technical adviser and offering IT related business solutions to current and potential clients.

Send Resumes to job@allshore.us

Very nice base and strong commission package. This is a $100K a year job for anyone that has self motivation and drive...

Buehler445
04-15-2011, 09:20 AM
You dont want me working for you.

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 09:23 AM
You dont want me working for you.

:harumph: Some friend you are...

I will be seeing you as soon as power gets to the box on the elevator at Kirks.

Or in a couple of weekends, which ever comes first.

Saulbadguy
04-15-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm interested. I'm highly creative and self-motivated, who also aspires to gain an enriching career in the IT industry.

Sofa King
04-15-2011, 09:25 AM
I'll take the 100k a year.

Any chance i can keep working here and you just send me the 100k every year?

Frazod
04-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Skip.

He has a degree, you know.

JD10367
04-15-2011, 09:36 AM
I keep getting telemarketer calls from OKC from the Bank Of America asshats who want to sell me identity-theft insurance. Those fuckers call five times a day. I'm planning a road trip to OKC to punch someone in the face and set fire to their office, so maybe I'll stop by and drop of an application. As long as you don't mind a little blood and smoke transfer on the app.

Saulbadguy
04-15-2011, 09:37 AM
I keep getting telemarketer calls from OKC from the Bank Of America asshats who want to sell me identity-theft insurance. Those fuckers call five times a day. I'm planning a road trip to OKC to punch someone in the face and set fire to their office, so maybe I'll stop by and drop of an application. As long as you don't mind a little blood and smoke transfer on the app.

So what you are saying is you are good at dealing with people? You have people skills.

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Skip.

He has a degree, you know.

LMAO

Yeah, just what I need. A cranky old man to run off my clients...

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm interested. I'm highly creative and self-motivated, who also aspires to gain an enriching career in the IT industry.

We are an EOE to a certian extent... We have standards, as low as they might be, they still are standards...:p

Saulbadguy
04-15-2011, 09:46 AM
We are an EOE to a certian extent... We have standards, as low as they might be, they still are standards...:p

No problem, your loss. I'll take my years of SDLC and Project Management experience elsewhere.

Phobia
04-15-2011, 09:47 AM
You know,... I'm qualified. I will be accepting applications from interested companies until May 1.

ChiTown
04-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I'm sure I'm qualified. One question: What does IT stand for?

TIA

Buehler445
04-15-2011, 10:40 AM
:harumph: Some friend you are...

I will be seeing you as soon as power gets to the box on the elevator at Kirks.

Or in a couple of weekends, which ever comes first.

Sweet. Then you get to climb that big ass tower.

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Sweet. Then you get to climb that big ass tower.

Well your dad ensured me if it could hold your fat ass, then it would surely be able to hold me. :thumb:

Nice to see you guys save one trip up that damn thing for me... Much appreciated.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Jesus. That's a helluva job. Tell you what, hire me, and i'll move to Oklahoma City. Then I can start going to Sonics games again!

Buehler445
04-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Well your dad ensured me if it could hold your fat ass, then it would surely be able to hold me. :thumb:

Nice to see you guys save one trip up that damn thing for me... Much appreciated.

Yeah, my fat ass was up there when the wind was blowing 30 MPH. I even managed not to piss myself. It's really not that bad up there. Climbing it is the worst. You have the harness and you have to move the lanyard as you go up, so every time you move it the only thing holding you on from a painful death is that one damn hand.

It's a lot of work to hold on.

Donger
04-15-2011, 11:16 AM
$100K with base and commission, and the base is decent?

Reerun_KC
04-15-2011, 11:27 AM
$100K with base and commission, and the base is decent?

Base is very decent for OKC area...