PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues It looks like there are only one maybe two left

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 12:50 PM
This is a continuation of a post that I put up entitled: " U.S. plans to attack 7 countries: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran" Now that title says attack and the man in the video did not, (thank you blaise for pointing that out). He did however say that in five years we would "take out" those countries. We can debate till we are blue in the face about what "take out" implies, but I would like to show you that it is possible we have already hit 5 out of the seven countries. Okay he said 5 years, let's start in 2007:

First off, we were in Iraq in 2007, so let's go ahead a mark that one down. Shit, aren't we still over there.

Second Lebanon:
http://www.webcitation.org/5wiZpXdxc

On August 1, President Bush signed an executive order allowing the Treasury Department to block the assets of anyone deemed to be destabilizing efforts to promote Lebanese security and sovereignty, a move seen as targeting Lahoud and his supporters as well as Syrian officials.

NAHR AL-BARED, Lebanon – The United States and Arab allies sent military aid to Lebanon on Friday and the Lebanese army deployed extra troops to a Palestinian camp where it has been battling Islamist militants this week.

We all know how we provide "support" Weren't we "supporting" Libya too

Third, (I know you guys love wikipedia so this is for you)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_Somalia

On 5 October 2008, the United Nations Security Council adopted resolution 1838[44] calling on nations with vessels in the area to apply military force to repress the acts of piracy.[45] At the 101st council of the International Maritime Organization, India called for a United Nations peacekeeping force under unified command to tackle piracy off Somalia.[46] (There has been a general and complete arms embargo against Somalia since 1992.)

On 12 April 2009, United States Navy SEAL snipers killed the three pirates that were holding Captain Richard Phillips hostage aboard a lifeboat from the Maersk Alabama after determining that Captain Phillips' life was in immediate danger.[56][57][58] A fourth pirate, Abdul Wali Muse, surrendered and was taken into custody.[59][60] On May 18, a federal grand jury in New York returned a ten-count indictment against him

On 20 April 2009, United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton commented on the capture and release of 7 Somali pirates by Dutch Naval forces who were on a NATO mission.[62] After an attack on the Handytankers Magic, a petroleum tanker, the Dutch frigate De Zeven ProvinciŽn tracked the pirates back to a pirate "mother ship" and captured them.[62][63] They confiscated the pirates weapons and freed 20 Yemeni fishermen whom the pirates had kidnapped and who had been forced to sail the pirate "mother ship".[62][63] Since the Dutch Naval Forces were part of a NATO exercise, but not on an EU mission, they lacked legal jurisdiction to keep the pirates so they released them.[62] Clinton stated that this action "sends the wrong signal" and that additional coordination was needed among nations.[62]

The three international task forces which comprise the bulk of counter-piracy operations are Combined Task Force 150 (whose overarching mission is Operation Enduring Freedom), Combined Task Force 151 (which was set up in 2009 specifically to run counter-piracy operations)[114] and the EU naval task force operating under Operation Atalanta. All counter-piracy operations are coordinated through a monthly planning conference called Shared Awareness and Deconfliction (SHADE).[115] Originally having representatives only from NATO, the EU, and the Combined Maritime Forces (CMF) HQ in Bahrain, it now regularly attracts representatives from over 20 countries

Countries presently contributing to CTF-150 include Republic of Korea, Canada, Denmark[1], France, Germany, Pakistan, Thailand[2][3] the United Kingdom and the United States.

Fourth Libya: We all know we are in Libya so no need to go there

Fifth Sudan:

For fiscal years 2005-2006, the U.S. Government committed almost $2.6 billion to Sudan for humanitarian assistance and peacekeeping in Darfur as well as support for implementation of the peace accord and reconstruction and development in southern Sudan....

....However, relations between both countries have, at least, the hope of improving due to President Obama's sending of Special Envoy Scott Gration to Sudan to improve diplomatic conditions, and discuss ways to avert the current Darfur conflict. On September 9, 2009, the United States has published a new law to ease the sanctions on parts of Sudan

http://www.state.gov/s/sudan/index.htm

Welcome to the Office of the U.S. Special Envoy for Sudan

Vision: A Sudan that is politically stable, economically prosperous, and at peace with its own people and neighbors. (We have a vision for Sudan...really)
Mission: The United States, in concert with the international community, will: support full implementation of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement, including holding credible national elections in 2009 and a credible referendum in 2011
• facilitate a political agreement that stops the violence in Darfur, including cross-border violence with Chad, and allows the return of displaced persons to their home areas, and
• promote regional engagement that effectively counters terrorism and supports stability.

Sixth will most likely be Syria since things are bubbling there. Shit we may be there already. And then you have Iran.
I know that most of these dont' say bomb or attack or even hit, but we are there and he said that shit in 2007. It is not a coincedence. I don't know what any of this means for us, but it's just another example of how these things don't happen by accident. How many evil dictators can you have? Why are we always playing Captain Save a Hoe?

Anyway there is my two cents.

Discuss

Saul Good
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
By your logic, we're in a civil war, as we have arrested Americans as well.

chiefsnorth
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
This troll project is losing it's luster...

patteeu
04-15-2011, 02:21 PM
The 5 year window closed a long time ago. The statement was made in 2003 and we are now in 2011.

I'd go on to ridicule your interpretation of the words "take out" but that just seems like overkill.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 02:28 PM
The 5 year window closed a long time ago. The statement was made in 2003 and we are now in 2011.

I'd go on to ridicule your interpretation of the words "take out" but that just seems like overkill.

Did you even read the post? I said lets start in 2007, but you would have to have read it to see that. Secondly, if you would have read the post, you would've seen that I addressed "take out" as well. What difference does it make whether we are bombing them or not. He said we would be in 7 countries we've been in six. Meaning, all of the events that people deem "coincedences" are far from that. Come on, we could argue over details but damn 6 out of 7. Shit, if Matt Cassel were that accurate we'd be jumping for joy.

Detoxing
04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
This troll project is losing it's luster...

Yep.

patteeu
04-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Did you even read the post? I said lets start in 2007, but you would have to have read it to see that. Secondly, if you would have read the post, you would've seen that I addressed "take out" as well. What difference does it make whether we are bombing them or not. He said we would be in 7 countries we've been in six. Meaning, all of the events that people deem "coincedences" are far from that. Come on, we could argue over details but damn 6 out of 7. Shit, if Matt Cassel were that accurate we'd be jumping for joy.

I read your post. You don't get to pick the starting point when you're evaluating a claim that someone else made about a specific 5 year window. A window that has been closed for years, btw.

I also know about the extreme stretching you did to fit situations into the "take out" category. It's laughable. But again, the window is closed and has been for years. Prediction, failed.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 02:49 PM
I read your post. You don't get to pick the starting point when you're evaluating a claim that someone else made about a specific 5 year window. A window that has been closed for years, btw.

I also know about the extreme stretching you did to fit situations into the "take out" category. It's laughable. But again, the window is closed and has been for years. Prediction, failed.

You have got to be kidding me. The date on the video says 2007. He never gave a starting year. He said in five years. He didn't say in the next five years starting this year. And again what difference does it make which five years it is. Since 2007 we have had some involvement with 6 out of 7 of those countries. 6 and you want to bicker about when the 5 year window is. Man, it's not like he said Somalia and I started talking about Australia.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2011, 02:52 PM
You have got to be kidding me. The date on the video says 2007. He never gave a starting year. He said in five years. He didn't say in the next five years starting this year. And again what difference does it make which five years it is. Since 2007 we have had some involvement with 6 out of 7 of those countries. 6 and you want to bicker about when the 5 year window is. Man, it's not like he said Somalia and I started talking about Australia.

You're right. He was so totally kidding you.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2011, 02:52 PM
pat, stop kidding him.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2011, 02:53 PM
There.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 02:55 PM
There.

Hey dammit, you still owe me a t-shirt

patteeu
04-15-2011, 02:56 PM

No, Wesley Clark, the guy in the video, was repeating something he heard another General say on the eve of the Iraq War. The Iraq War started in March 2003.

The window is important because if you don't have a time frame, you don't really have a prediction. Are we going to count it as a successful prediction if we someday take out all 7 of those countries, even if it doesn't happen for another 100 years?

Beyond that, your idea of what constitutes taking someone out is ridiculous. Floating some ships off the coast or sending humanitarian aid to a country is not the same thing as taking them out.

patteeu
04-15-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm just kidding you, durtyrute. We definitely took out all those countries. I think we also managed to take out Canada, Mexico and Japan too. We're on a roll.

blaise
04-15-2011, 02:58 PM
durty has taken the unfortunate turn from humorously kooky to just plain boring.

blaise
04-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I bet it took durty at least 45 minutes to put that whole opening post together. It gives me a headache to imagine how pointless it was.

vailpass
04-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I bet it took durty at least 45 minutes to put that whole opening post together. It gives me a headache to imagine how pointless it was.

X2

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Man, you guys are like the doublemint twins. I was sitting here wondering where you were blaise and.....Presto....Wow

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:02 PM
And here the rest come. Wow the same brain monitor must have went off

Radar Chief
04-15-2011, 03:08 PM
No, Wesley Clark, the guy in the video, was repeating something he heard another General say on the eve of the Iraq War. The Iraq War started in March 2003.

The window is important because if you don't have a time frame, you don't really have a prediction. Are we going to count it as a successful prediction if we someday take out all 7 of those countries, even if it doesn't happen for another 100 years?

Beyond that, your idea of what constitutes taking someone out is ridiculous. Floating some ships off the coast or sending humanitarian aid to a country is not the same thing as taking them out.

You couldíve saved a bunch of typing. ;)

teedubya
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM
General Wesley Clark verifies your post, OP. I'm sure these Chiefsplanet guys know more than a 4 star general.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v7cSjwkzka0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

orange
04-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Eureka!

We've got Freemasons, the Illuminati and California in on it! All you're missing is the Fasces!

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Of course they do, it's funny how same brain gets together, completely misses the point of how the gov has been fucking us, lying to us, helping create all of these fake problems, time after time, dictator after dictator, just so once again we can come in and save the day, but they can pick out the tinyest fucking detail and feel better about themselves when they call someone who is trying to get people to wake up, a kook.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Now give it just a sec, someone will chime in and say "oh you're crazy he didn't say attack" or he said 5 years and we were over there in 03" blah blah blah...then another same brain will throw out some kind of insult that the other same brains will get a kick out of only to make them try to top the first one. Someone will probably comment on this post saying "hey you said we'd be back in a sec and it took two minutes"....come on

Jaric
04-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Eureka!

We've got Freemasons, the Illuminati and California in on it! All you're missing is the Fasces!

The lizard people do not appreciate your disrespect.

:shake:

patteeu
04-15-2011, 03:35 PM
General Wesley Clark verifies your post, OP. I'm sure these Chiefsplanet guys know more than a 4 star general.

I stand corrected. I tried to check my memory with the video in the other thread but it had been taken down. It turns out that the statement wasn't made on the eve of the Iraq War in 2003. It was made 10 days after 9/11. The 5 year window opened in 2001 and it's been closed now for over 4 years.

Thanks for posting a working copy of the video.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:41 PM
I stand corrected. I tried to check my memory with the video in the other thread but it had been taken down. It turns out that the statement wasn't made on the eve of the Iraq War in 2003. It was made 10 days after 9/11. The 5 year window opened in 2001 and it's been closed now for over 4 years.

Well watch it again, he never said we are going to attack on this year. He said in 5 years, not in five years starting now. Or in 5 years from the first time we set foot in Iraq. It will take five years, but okay lets look at it your way. He said five years starting in 01 (even though he didn't) lets say he did. Who the fuck cares. 6 out of 7 Pat. Shit you can take out Lebanon since our military isn't bombing them and we just giving them money. 5 out 7, i'll take those odds.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Why does it always come to you guys nitpicking about shit when my beef is with the gov. Every post I do in D.C. will be about some gov lie or "supposed" lie or whatever. They are fucking us left and right and you want to argue about dates. Knock yourself out

patteeu
04-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Well watch it again, he never said we are going to attack on this year. He said in 5 years, not in five years starting now. Or in 5 years from the first time we set foot in Iraq. It will take five years, but okay lets look at it your way. He said five years starting in 01 (even though he didn't) lets say he did. Who the **** cares. 6 out of 7 Pat. Shit you can take out Lebanon since our military isn't bombing them and we just giving them money. 5 out 7, i'll take those odds.

Even if you give the guy credit for a 5 year window "starting with Iraq", that still means it closed in 2008. And if you ignore the window altogether, we're 8 years into the process and we still only have one country to show for our effort (Iraq) although we're working on taking out number two (Libya). We haven't taken out any of the others on your list despite your illogical gymnastics.

orange
04-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Well watch it again, he never said we are going to attack on this year. He said in 5 years, not in five years starting now. Or in 5 years from the first time we set foot in Iraq. It will take five years, but okay lets look at it your way. He said five years starting in 01 (even though he didn't) lets say he did. Who the **** cares.

He was talking about the BUSH ADMINISTRATION doing this. Not America, not the Illuminati. It stands to reason it would have to be in 2001-2004 or 2008 for the optimists. And his real point had NOTHING to do with those other countries. He was just concerned about Iran.

Full interview including transcript: http://www.democracynow.org/2007/3/2/gen_wesley_clark_weighs_presidential_bid

But you don't want to hear or read the truth. You can't handle the truth.

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Yep you're right, we are in 6 out of the 7 countries listed, but it doesn't matter.

We love you all and are here for you every step of the way and you can always count on us -Your Government

durtyrute
04-15-2011, 03:58 PM
He was talking about the BUSH ADMINISTRATION doing this. Not America, not the Illuminati. It stands to reason it would have to be in 2001-2004 or 2008 for the optimists. And his real point had NOTHING to do with those other countries. He was just concerned about Iran.

Full interview including transcript: http://www.democracynow.org/2007/3/2/gen_wesley_clark_weighs_presidential_bid

But you don't want to hear or read the truth. You can't handle the truth.

Wait, so you really think that when a presidents term is over then that is that and everything starts over? We have been on a downward slide for how many years?

And once again 6 out of 7

patteeu
04-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Wait, so you really think that when a presidents term is over then that is that and everything starts over? We have been on a downward slide for how many years?

And once again 6 out of 7

2 out of 7. And that's already stretching the meaning of "take out" to the near-breaking point.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2011, 04:05 PM

teedubya
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Plans change... but the foundation of the plan has not... only the timeline.

teedubya
04-15-2011, 04:21 PM
2 out of 7. And that's already stretching the meaning of "take out" to the near-breaking point.

not "take over" per se... but take down and make ineffectual. When you block someones ability to do commerce... and block trade... that is a version of take down.

patteeu
04-15-2011, 05:18 PM
not "take over" per se... but take down and make ineffectual. When you block someones ability to do commerce... and block trade... that is a version of take down.

2 of 7.

alnorth
04-15-2011, 05:52 PM
This is a wild and crazy guess, but I'm just guessing you do not support the Somali pirates.

So.... what are we doing to Somalia?