PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues hamas condemns murderers of italian activist...

go bowe
04-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Vittorio Arrigoni, 36, who was working with the pro-Palestinian International Solidarity Movement (ISM), was found dead by the security forces in a house in northern Gaza early on Friday.

He had been hanged, Hamas security officials said.

Hamas officials said two people had been arrested on suspicion of involvement in the kidnapping and said they were hunting further accomplices.

Ihab al-Ghussein, a Hamas spokesman, called it a "heinous crime which has nothing to do with our values, our religion, our customs and traditions".

"The other members of the group will be hunted down," he said.Arrigoni was kidnapped a day earlier by a group aligned with al-Qaeda which had demanded that Hamas release Salafist prisoners within a 30-hour deadline that was to have expired on Friday afternoon. It was not clear why they killed him.There are half a dozen radical Islamist groups in Gaza, with membership numbering in the hundreds. The differences between them are unclear.

Some analysts believe they work in cells to evade Hamas pressure. All want to end Western influence and establish an Islamic state across the Middle East.

Hamas forces in August 2009 killed 28 people, mostly Salafis, in the storming of a mosque where a religious leader who supported al-Qaeda surrounded himself with armed men and declared an Islamic emirate.

where's all those guys wondering where the moderate muslims are and why don't they condemn terrorists?

ClevelandBronco
04-17-2011, 03:43 PM
May I be excused from being impressed yet?

mikey23545
04-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Alright! That narrows the score to 12,584,780 to 3!

Direckshun
04-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Meh.

Hamas tries to have it both ways. They remain the most cynical organization on earth.

There really isn't much of a moderate population in Palestine, sad to say. Environmental factors and the feeling of desperation will do that for you.

You're witnessing the moderate populations right now all across the Middle East, telling the dictators who run them to fuck off. That's the future of the Middle East, and it's a wonderful one.

go bowe
04-17-2011, 06:18 PM
May I be excused from being impressed yet?

yes, you may have a hall pass to go to the restroom...

mlyonsd
04-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I predict pos rep from Frankie my friend.

Otter
04-17-2011, 07:16 PM
In related news Joseph Stalin apologizes to Russian farmer for running over his chicken.

Simplex3
04-17-2011, 07:20 PM
There really isn't much of a moderate population in Palestine, sad to say. Environmental factors and the feeling of desperation will do that for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/13/international/middleeast/13mideast.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print

They were handed millions of dollars a year in income and destroyed the facilities within *hours* of taking control of them. They were the employees who worked in the facilities, so they knew how to operate and maintain them. They just chose to trash them instead. You can't fix stupid like that.

ForeverChiefs58
04-17-2011, 07:24 PM
where's all those guys wondering where the moderate muslims are and why don't they condemn terrorists?

because these are the same assholes who just recently praised the killing of children and family incuding a baby, took a sophisticated guided rocket to take special aim at a school bus full of innocent children. They are also the same assholes who have launched thousands of rockets at random not caring where they land or who it kills. They are terrorists known throughout most civilized nations and the modern world. They should all be rounded up and exterminated for good.

ClevelandBronco
04-17-2011, 08:41 PM
because these are the same assholes who just recently praised the killing of children and family incuding a baby, took a sophisticated guided rocket to take special aim at a school bus full of innocent children. They are also the same assholes who have launched thousands of rockets at random not caring where they land or who it kills. They are terrorists known throughout most civilized nations and the modern world. They should all be rounded up and exterminated for good.

You were sounding much more civilized than they are through most of this.

ForeverChiefs58
04-17-2011, 11:19 PM
You were sounding much more civilized than they are through most of this.

The world posseses way too much patience and tolerance for people who take aim at children.

These are also the same assholes who strap bombs on children and brainwash children as infants that jews are the devil and should be killed.

How could anyone stick up for someone who praises the cutting of a baby's throat?

They would rather drag their own people through decades of war, poverty and death than to simply renounce violence or recogize their own neighbor and have peace.

I really wish they would be taken out for good, but I think the head of the snake (iran) probably needs to be cut off in order for that to happen.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-18-2011, 12:34 AM
This thread is full of propaganda, megaphonies no doubt.

Chocolate Hog
04-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Meh.

Hamas tries to have it both ways. They remain the most cynical organization on earth.

You're witnessing the moderate populations right now all across the Middle East, telling the dictators who run them to **** off. That's the future of the Middle East, and it's a wonderful one.

Wow thats not what i've heard from people who've moved here.

HerculesRockefell
04-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Of course Hamas is pissed, one of their useful idiots was murdered.

This doesn't change anything.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 02:14 PM
They were handed millions of dollars a year in income and destroyed the facilities within *hours* of taking control of them. They were the employees who worked in the facilities, so they knew how to operate and maintain them. They just chose to trash them instead. You can't fix stupid like that.

Your conclusion that the entire race of Palestinians are just "stupid" isn't terribly convincing.

It'd play well on Michael Savage though. Perhaps you could call in.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 02:15 PM
They are terrorists known throughout most civilized nations and the modern world. They should all be rounded up and exterminated for good.

I wonder if you're referring to Hamas, or Palestinians.

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM

To clearify, I was refering to evil Hamas and those who support them. The ones who fired a guided anti-tank missile at a school bus as Hamas terrorists did last week. Their supporters who were celebrating the slaughter of a baby and her sleeping family as so many Gazans cheered last month. The ones honoring the criminal who masterminded the infamous Seder suicide bombing which murdered thirty people as the PA and west bank did. The ones isolating a kidnapped soldier from loved ones and the Red Cross as Hamas is doing. The ones firing thousands of rockets at random and those who hide them. They all need an early one way ticket to virgin hell, and I'm not talking about prison prom night.

Simplex3
04-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Your conclusion that the entire race of Palestinians are just "stupid" isn't terribly convincing.

So what you're saying is that the stupid ones are in the minority? If so then how smart is it for the majority of them to sit idly by and watch their future destroyed by a minority? Or are you saying they're just spineless?

ClevelandBronco
04-18-2011, 03:19 PM

To clearify, I was refering to evil Hamas and those who support them...

Y'know, if I had taken the time to absorb what you wrote instead of being so quick to counterpost, I would have asked for clarification as Direckshun had the sense to do here.

Saul Good
04-18-2011, 03:25 PM

Interesting. Please tell me more about the Palestinian race.

Saul Good
04-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Meh.

You're witnessing the moderate populations right now all across the Middle East, telling the dictators who run them to **** off. That's the future of the Middle East, and it's a wonderful one.

How is it wonderful and moderate? Are you privy to inside information regarding the new leadership that will be running these countries that leads you to believe they will be anything other than radicals?

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 03:29 PM

Of course not ALL palestinians are terrorists or supporters of terrorists, many want to just live in peace but are being held prisoner by their gov, but way too many cheer or ignore the sins done in the name of their religion.

Simplex3
04-18-2011, 03:30 PM
How is it wonderful and moderate? Are you privy to inside information regarding the new leadership that will be running these countries that leads you to believe they will be anything other than radicals?

I'd like for that to happen. My kids are going to have enough problems with the debt and social programs this country has going on. It would be great if the didn't also have to deal with terrorists.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 04:34 PM
To clearify, I was refering to evil Hamas and those who support them.

Hamas was democratically elected.

So, kill all Palestinians?

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
So what you're saying is that the stupid ones are in the minority? If so then how smart is it for the majority of them to sit idly by and watch their future destroyed by a minority? Or are you saying they're just spineless?

I'm saying they're neither stupid nor spineless.

You can accredit every act of a political body to something psychological. The Palestinians are no exception. Just dismissing an entire race of people as "stupid" is something grade schoolers do, not grown, educated men in the learned Western world.

Arguing that the Palestinians are "stupid" is like arguing that they can simply be educated out of their current mindsets.

Of course, that's not how mindsets work. Especially when you believe your way of life is constantly at risk of being annihilated.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Interesting. Please tell me more about the Palestinian race.

k

Whatever direction these countries go in, they will be self-determined and away from a dictatorship.

Some (Tunisia) will be dramatically away from a dictatorship, some (Yemen) won't move much but at least it'll be a shift in the right direction.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 04:44 PM
but way too many cheer or ignore the sins done in the name of their religion.

Meh, I think that's a human nature issue, not a Palestinian issue.

go bowe
04-18-2011, 05:50 PM

you want privy? read al jazeera...

their coverage of the arab spring is excellent and their correspondents provide in-depth coverage and have access to the opposition groups in every arab country experiencing unrest...

al jazeera seems to think that while there is some risk of radical groups taking power in each country, the movements themselves are largely secular youth who won't accept a salafi takeover...

like direckshun, i am optimistic that the arab spring will turn out to be a good thing overall...

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Hamas was democratically elected.

So, kill all Palestinians?

I say everyone from the PLO, PIJ, Hamas, Hezbollah, and all other terrorists groups and their supporters need to be taken out and gotten rid of forever more bye-bye. They cannot and will not live peacefully no matter what anyone says or does.

If you say there will be no one else left, then I guess I would have to say...
http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/blu_eyez/Fark/tombstone_bye.jpg

Saul Good
04-18-2011, 08:39 PM
k

Whatever direction these countries go in, they will be self-determined and away from a dictatorship.

Some (Tunisia) will be dramatically away from a dictatorship, some (Yemen) won't move much but at least it'll be a shift in the right direction.

What does "dramatically away from a dictatorship" mean?

go bowe
04-18-2011, 08:44 PM

i would guess it means democracy, in one form or another...

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
you want privy? read al jazeera...

their coverage of the arab spring is excellent and their correspondents provide in-depth coverage and have access to the opposition groups in every arab country experiencing unrest...

al jazeera seems to think that while there is some risk of radical groups taking power in each country, the movements themselves are largely secular youth who won't accept a salafi takeover...

like direckshun, i am optimistic that the arab spring will turn out to be a good thing overall...

prob not a good idea to hold your breath.

Egypt Islamists defiant over Christian governor

By SARAH EL DEEB, Associated Press Sarah El Deeb, Associated Press – Mon Apr 18, 5:51 pm ET

CAIRO – Protesters led by hardline Islamists in southern Egypt held their ground Monday, saying they won't end their campaign of civil disobedience until the government removes a newly appointed Coptic Christian governor.

The protesters, many from the ultraconservative Salafi trend of Islam, have been sitting on train tracks, taken over government buildings and blocked main roads in the southern city of Qena, insisting the new governor won't properly implement Islamic law.

Attempts by the newly appointed interior minister, who hails from the same area, to defuse the crisis were rebuffed and protesters insisted their sit-in, which began Friday, would continue.

Since the Feb. 11 ousting of President Hosni Mubarak in popular protests, Islamist groups have have been flexing their muscles and are vowing to take a more active political role as Egypt is still drawing its transition to democracy.

The prominent role of these ultraconservative Islamic movements, which were once politically quiescent, has worried many, including the secular activists and youth groups that were the driving force behind the uprising.

Egypt's Coptic minority, which makes up about 10 percent of the country's 82 million population and have long complained of discrimination in the country, have also been deeply unsettled by the developement.

The new governor's predecessor was actually a Christian and a former police general as well, but he was appointed by Mubarak and was much reviled for his incompetence, security background, and close ties to the regime, enabling the Salafis to draw on local dissatisfaction in their current campaign.

"They started out by camping at the local government's office. Then they set up a tent on the railroad tracks," said local resident Wafy Nasr. "They also tried to block the road and stopped buses to separate men and women passengers."

He said tensions were so high that the local Christian residents had to stay inside and couldn't go to church to celebrate Palm Sunday.

A video posted on the YouTube website showed a speaker telling a crowd at the government office: "This won't work. A Copt won't implement Islamic law." According to the constitution, Islamic law is supposed to be the primary source of legislation in the country.

The civil disobedience campaign prompted Egypt's top security official, Interior Minister Mansour el-Eissawi, to visit Qena to try to defuse the situation, but he wasn't able to sway the protesters.

"When there is a decision to change the governor to a civilian Muslim, we will end the strike and life will return to normal," said Sheik Qureishi Salama, the imam of the local mosque, questioning why their impoverished province kept getting Christian governors.

"Why is Qena becoming a testing ground for Christians?" he asked. "We aren't guinea pigs."

Diaa Rashwan, an expert on Islamic groups and a native of Qena, said for the majority of residents, the problem with the new appointment was that it continued the trend of installing former police generals as governors.

"The Salafis mobilized many people, many of them religious by nature," he said.

The fall of Mubarak and the opening of the political system has prompted an explosion of political activity in Egypt.

The country's most organized political opposition group, the long-banned Muslim Brotherhood, has also become more vocal about its plans, drawing on its large network of social groups and followers, which it had for long to operate under strict security oversight from the Mubarak regime.

A senior group leader caused an uproar after he was quoted in local papers as saying his group seeks to establish an Islamic state, imposing Islamic punishments — including amputating hands for theft.

"We can't sleep anymore, so we give room for this religion to thrive in Egypt. Don't let us waste this opportunity," Saad al-Husseini, a Brotherhood leader, said, according to the daily Al-Masry Al-Youm.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
I say everyone from the PLO, PIJ, Hamas, Hezbollah, and all other terrorists groups and their supporters need to be taken out and gotten rid of forever more bye-bye. They cannot and will not live peacefully no matter what anyone says or does.

If you say there will be no one else left, then I guess I would have to say...
http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/blu_eyez/Fark/tombstone_bye.jpg

So you are going on record, literally advocating ethnic cleansing.

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 09:25 PM

Missed a verb in there. The verb would have been "shift."

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 09:56 PM

I advocate the killing of all terrorists and their supporters.

When they film them celebrating in the streets the brutal killing of a baby and her family, I wish someone would drop a bomb on the entire place.

If that isn't clear enough for you then try this: If everyone in america was like Timothy McVeigh and supported him and his idiology, I wouldn't live here and would want someone to wipe them all out.

If terrorists are an ethnicity, then yeah, I am for taking them all out.

ForeverChiefs58
04-18-2011, 10:01 PM

What ethnicity are terrorists anyway? Why would you try to lie and say I said anything like that? Are you that full of propaganda and lies? Are you baghdad bob?

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/B/1/3/baghdad-bob-no-infidels.jpg

Direckshun
04-18-2011, 11:01 PM
I advocate the killing of all terrorists and their supporters.

When they film them celebrating in the streets the brutal killing of a baby and her family, I wish someone would drop a bomb on the entire place.

If that isn't clear enough for you then try this: If everyone in america was like Timothy McVeigh and supported him and his idiology, I wouldn't live here and would want someone to wipe them all out.

If terrorists are an ethnicity, then yeah, I am for taking them all out.

See, you play this seesaw game at all times, so that you can simultaneously pretend like you're some hardliner espousing some of the most ridiculous bullshit possible, then at the same time trying to pretend like you're not espousing ridiculous bullshit.

The fact is, Hamas is democratically elected in Palestine.

So if you want to murder them and all who support them, how exactly do you plan on going about that?

The problem with your takes on this issue, and this has been a recurring theme with you, is that you're all hot air, and zero in solutions.

You're welcome to it, of course. Realize, though, that it's an overemotional, kneejerk reaction, believing that bleating about cause is going to give us any sort of desirable effect.

It won't, of course. But you'll fit in great next time you have a live meet-up with your fellow NRO commenters.

When you take that next step, FC58, and move on from the hot air to actionable solutions (other than the one solution you've advocated in these conversations which is nothing more than symbolic, of course), you deserve a seat at the grown-up's table.

ForeverChiefs58
04-19-2011, 11:52 AM
See, you play this seesaw game at all times, so that you can simultaneously pretend like you're some hardliner espousing some of the most ridiculous bullshit possible, then at the same time trying to pretend like you're not espousing ridiculous bullshit.

The fact is, Hamas is democratically elected in Palestine.

So if you want to murder them and all who support them, how exactly do you plan on going about that?

The problem with your takes on this issue, and this has been a recurring theme with you, is that you're all hot air, and zero in solutions.

You're welcome to it, of course. Realize, though, that it's an overemotional, kneejerk reaction, believing that bleating about cause is going to give us any sort of desirable effect.

It won't, of course. But you'll fit in great next time you have a live meet-up with your fellow NRO commenters.

When you take that next step, FC58, and move on from the hot air to actionable solutions (other than the one solution you've advocated in these conversations which is nothing more than symbolic, of course), you deserve a seat at the grown-up's table.

When it comes to hot air, you are a balloon and I would love to pop your face for you! Unlike you, I am very clear in my position being against and wanting to destroy terrorists. I offered a solution of extermintating the problem. Anyone belonging to a terrorist organization or that supports a terrorist org. should be fed to the hogs, period. You don't like it because it includes people that you like and support.

When you grow up with the hopes and goals of being a martyr to get you into heaven, you are not going to be an individual to try and reason, appease or negotioate with. That would get in the way of the goal.

If there are no moderates then all that is left is hardline extremists whose only goal they want is death and destruc...shun. Because I believe we should give them a one way ticket to meet their goal, you don't like it. I don't really give a shit how it is implemented or if you like it or not. I just know we need to rid the world of terrorists, their organizations, their idiology and those that hide or support them.

I don't believe it is an overemotional kneejerk reaction, to me it is just common sense. I fell the same way about child molesters. I just don't believe a single one needs to live. You obviously feel very different. Maybe there is something more to that, I don't know, I am not suggesting anything, I am just saying maybe it should be looked at is all.

You see Direckshun, this is me at the big boy table and I am putting you over my knee, beating your ass and sending you to a time out!

go bowe
04-19-2011, 12:28 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Direckshun
04-19-2011, 12:38 PM
When it comes to hot air, you are a balloon and I would love to pop your face for you!

:spock:

Unlike you, I am very clear in my position being against and wanting to destroy terrorists. I offered a solution of extermintating the problem. Anyone belonging to a terrorist organization or that supports a terrorist org. should be fed to the hogs, period. You don't like it because it includes people that you like and support.

So how do you advocate we do this?

If you're all about solutions, and not just hot air, let's map out your solution right now.

Jaric
04-19-2011, 12:44 PM

If you're all about solutions, and not just hot air, let's map out your solution right now.

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Direckshun
04-19-2011, 12:46 PM
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Best.

Movie.

Evar.

Direckshun
04-20-2011, 02:26 PM

Bump.

You're not exactly inspiring confidence here, FC58.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-21-2011, 11:47 AM
GAZA STRIP: Suspect in killing of Italian activist dies in standoff
Comments (8)
(19)
(30)
April 19, 2011 | 9:34 pm

Hamas rulers in the Gaza Strip said Tuesday that a man suspected of killing an Italian pro-Palestinian activist in the territory committed suicide during a tense police standoff.

The suspect, a Jordanian citizen, shot himself after he hurled a grenade at two of his partners, critically injuring one of them, the Hamas-run Interior Ministry said in a statement published on its website.

Three policemen were injured during an exchange of fire, the statement added.

Hamas police said armed officers surrounded a house in the Nuseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip in which three Islamist Salafists had taken shelter.

Police cordoned off the area and evacuated scores of houses. Clashes between police and the armed Salafists lasted almost two hours.

A police official who spoke on condition of anonymity said police tried to resolve the situation peacefully, but the other side continued firing at soldiers and mediators.

The Interior Ministry on Monday posted names and photos on its website of suspects in the killing of Italian activist Vittorio Arrigoni and indicated that it had begun a manhunt.

The body of Arrigoni was discovered in an abandoned house just hours after a radical Islamist group with links to Al Qaeda announced that it was holding him in exchange for the release of its leader, who is being held in a Hamas prison.

It was the first abduction of a Westerner in Gaza since 2007. It is also the only instance of such a kidnapping victim being slain.

--Ahmed Aldabba in Gaza City

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/04/gaza-strip-suspect-in-killing-of-italian-activist-dies-in-standoff.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BabylonBeyond+%28Babylon+%26+Beyond+Blog%29

Direckshun
04-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks for bumping this, KC.

If nothing else, it gives FC58 a better shot at coming back from his disappearing act.

Direckshun
04-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Bump for FC58.

go bowe
04-22-2011, 01:41 PM
i hope you're not holding your breath...

Direckshun
04-22-2011, 02:26 PM
i hope you're not holding your breath...

He's a man of solutions. Not just a bunch of hot air.

He said it himself.

So let's put his money where his mouth is.

ForeverChiefs58
04-22-2011, 03:16 PM

I am full of hot air? That sure does beat what I think you are full of.

What do you think we should do?
A) Naively believe they might give up violence this time and all hold hands and sing Kum By Ya until they just do it again the next day?

B) Give them more aid money they just use to turn around and buy weapons to kill innocents with?

C) Give in to all their crazy demands because they are the ones who should be in charge and control things?

D) Bomb them back to stone age?

You are right, I am full of hot air if I can't fix all the world's problems.

I hope you weren't holding your breath for a response. I am sorry I kept you waiting, I didn't realize how the middle east was waiting for a response, because obviously the problems in the ME can't all be fixed until what I type on a football message board. :spock:

Figuring HOW to round up and kill every last child killing terrorist scumbag is wayyyy above my paygrade. If I had those answers I would be making way more bank working for someone else.

But if there are too many terrorists who won't give up violence to round up and kill, I can suggest dropping off this instead of any aid money:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zsTRxXvQY0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bye bye evil terrorist bastards! No more rockets, IEDs, or suicide bombers for you!

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6719833/KHARMA-FOR-YOU.jpg?

Jaric
04-22-2011, 04:31 PM
We should use the same strategy Caeser applied against the Gauls but modify it slightly.

Just build a big ass wall around the middle East. However, instead of laying seige, we just tell the different factions that the other factions wiped their asses with the Koran and let nature take it's course.

Direckshun
04-25-2011, 01:11 AM

A) Naively believe they might give up violence this time and all hold hands and sing Kum By Ya until they just do it again the next day?

B) Give them more aid money they just use to turn around and buy weapons to kill innocents with?

C) Give in to all their crazy demands because they are the ones who should be in charge and control things?

I hope you weren't holding your breath for a response. I am sorry I kept you waiting, I didn't realize how the middle east was waiting for a response, because obviously the problems in the ME can't all be fixed until what I type on a football message board. :spock:

Figuring HOW to round up and kill every last child killing terrorist scumbag is wayyyy above my paygrade. If I had those answers I would be making way more bank working for someone else.

But if there are too many terrorists who won't give up violence to round up and kill, I can suggest dropping off this instead of any aid money:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zsTRxXvQY0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bye bye evil terrorist bastards! No more rockets, IEDs, or suicide bombers for you!

A whole ton of bluster here, but as predicted, you offered 0 in the way of how we achieve the solutions you desire.

I'll ask again:

I offered a solution of extermintating the problem. Anyone belonging to a terrorist organization or that supports a terrorist org. should be fed to the hogs, period. You don't like it because it includes people that you like and support.

ForeverChiefs58
04-25-2011, 06:27 PM
A whole ton of bluster here, but as predicted, you offered 0 in the way of how we achieve the solutions you desire.

I'll ask again:

I would guess bomb and shoot them, but who gives a shit how it is done? They need to just take the position that anyone belonging to a terrorist organization will be killed. They will no longer be allowed to exist period.

These people are really far away from being reasonable human beings, so no one should expect to try and reason with them. Being reasonable and treating them like human beings hasn't ever worked out in the past and it won't work in the future. We should focus on exterminating them completely.

And as predicted YOU have offered nothing to get rid of the terrorist. You see, the problem you have with being so full of shit is that, well, you stink.

go bowe
04-25-2011, 09:08 PM
I would guess bomb and shoot them, but who gives a shit how it is done? They need to just take the position that anyone belonging to a terrorist organization will be killed. They will no longer be allowed to exist period.

These people are really far away from being reasonable human beings, so no one should expect to try and reason with them. Being reasonable and treating them like human beings hasn't ever worked out in the past and it won't work in the future. We should focus on exterminating them completely.

And as predicted YOU have offered nothing to get rid of the terrorist. You see, the problem you have with being so full of shit is that, well, you stink.you know, israel has been trying to kill all the terrorists for some 60 years and it hasn't worked yet...

do you think we could do a better job than israel at eliminating terrorists?

saying we could kill all the terrorists is a lot like saying we could deport all the illegals...

not going to happen, virtually impossible to do...

ForeverChiefs58
04-25-2011, 09:55 PM
you know, israel has been trying to kill all the terrorists for some 60 years and it hasn't worked yet...

do you think we could do a better job than israel at eliminating terrorists?

saying we could kill all the terrorists is a lot like saying we could deport all the illegals...

not going to happen, virtually impossible to do...

Actually, the international community pretty much prevents them from just annihilating all the evilness around them. The terrorist govts. and their leaders are allowed to exist.

By the way, I also wish we could deport all the illegals. Like israel, we prob could make a hell of a dent if we tried really super hard, but too many bleeding heart liberals would prevent it.

LiveSteam
04-25-2011, 10:21 PM

It worked very well against Japan. The Jap way of thinking was similar to
Islamic Extremist.

Direckshun
04-25-2011, 10:52 PM
I would guess bomb and shoot them, but who gives a shit how it is done?

This is your grand foreign policy philosophy.

To "bomb and shoot" terrorists. And "who gives a shit" how.

Ha.

This displays such a paucity of critical thought, I can barely comprehend it.

Was fun playing with you. Thanks.

ForeverChiefs58
04-26-2011, 11:07 AM
This is your grand foreign policy philosophy.

To "bomb and shoot" terrorists. And "who gives a shit" how.

Ha.

This displays such a paucity of critical thought, I can barely comprehend it.

Was fun playing with you. Thanks.

Yes, that is right. Right now, groups such as Hamas, Hezbulah, PLO, PIJ despite being known terrorists org., are allowed to exist.

Israel does NOT have a green light to just wipe out these org. and kill all terrorists around them because there are so many.

Yes, I do think that policy should change from continually taking rocket fire, while trying to reach peace, to seek and destroy every known terrorist member. It is a war the terrorists want and they do not hold back or abide by any conventions or laws getting them to their goal of death martyrdom style.

Wanting to do anything other than destroy those evil bastards is such an ignorant, pussy, terrorists sympathizing, syphilis goat humping, mind queef thought process I can't comprehind it.

It shows you either haven't been paying attention or are one of them. Either way is not someone I would play with, or shake hands with.

Direckshun
04-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Yes, that is right. Right now, groups such as Hamas, Hezbulah, PLO, PIJ despite being known terrorists org., are allowed to exist.

Israel does NOT have a green light to just wipe out these org. and kill all terrorists around them because there are so many.

Yes, I do think that policy should change from continually taking rocket fire, while trying to reach peace, to seek and destroy every known terrorist member. It is a war the terrorists want and they do not hold back or abide by any conventions or laws getting them to their goal of death martyrdom style.

Wanting to do anything other than destroy those evil bastards is such an ignorant, pussy, terrorists sympathizing, syphilis goat humping, mind queef thought process I can't comprehind it.

It shows you either haven't been paying attention or are one of them. Either way is not someone I would play with, or shake hands with.

You have no solutions, FC. You've just proven it.

You're very good at bluster. The part where you insinuate I'm a terrorist was gold.

Have at it.

But that's the definition of hot air.

ForeverChiefs58
04-26-2011, 12:49 PM
You have no solutions, FC. You've just proven it.

You're very good at bluster. The part where you insinuate I'm a terrorist was gold.

Have at it.

But that's the definition of hot air.

Ha lol. I love how I say ignorant, pussy, terrorists sympathizing, syphilis goat humping, mind queef and you just assume I am talking about you.

Again, I would rather be full of hot air than full of shit.

Direckshun
04-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Again, I would rather be full of hot air than full of shit.

I think my point is that you're full of both.

go bowe
04-27-2011, 01:27 AM
wth happened to this guy's posts?

i thought he had a bunch of posts about how he was going to kill 'em all and the like...

where'd they go?

ForeverChiefs58
04-27-2011, 09:52 AM
wth happened to this guy's posts?

i thought he had a bunch of posts about how he was going to kill 'em all and the like...

where'd they go?

If you want to know what I've said, I will say it again, but every one of my posts are still there.

Being nice and wanting peace with a bunch of crazy religious psycho nut jobs stuck in an ancient century whose only goal is death will NEVER bring peace.

I am sick of all their BS, and I think they all should die.

ForeverChiefs58
04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I think my point is that you're full of both.

Fuck your stupid monkey ass pedophile worshiping, camel humping, terrorists loving, stinky ass son of a motherless goat fucker! I hope your suicide vest goes off prematurely while on the toilet wiping your ass with your dirty club hand.

Direckshun
04-27-2011, 01:53 PM
**** your stupid monkey ass audiophile worshiping, camel humping, terrorists loving, stinky ass son of a motherless goat ****er! I hope your suicide vest goes off prematurely while on the toilet wiping your ass with your dirty club hand.

And I think this thread has reached its logical conclusion.

go bowe
04-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Fuck your stupid monkey ass audiophile worshiping, camel humping, terrorists loving, stinky ass son of a motherless goat fucker! I hope your suicide vest goes off prematurely while on the toilet wiping your ass with your dirty club hand.i worship audiophiles too...

you should take lessons from iowanian about how to insult people...

your game needs improvement...

ForeverChiefs58
04-27-2011, 03:51 PM
i worship audiophiles too...

you should take lessons from iowanian about how to insult people...

your game needs improvement...

This was between me and chicken shit no direcshun. If I wanted any shit out of you I would punch you in your head.

go bowe
04-27-2011, 09:24 PM
This was between me and chicken shit no direcshun. If I wanted any shit out of you I would punch you in your head.punch me in my head?

oh noes, my pee is running down my leg (are you really kc johnny?)...

i'm so skeered...

please don't hurt me, i'm fragile...

*quiver* *quiver* *quiver*

ForeverChiefs58
04-28-2011, 12:37 AM
punch me in my head?

oh noes, my pee is running down my leg (are you really kc johnny?)...

i'm so skeered...

please don't hurt me, i'm fragile...

*quiver* *quiver* *quiver*

Maybe it would have been better and funnier, if I just said squeeze your head if I want any shit from you, but I think you get the point. I was trying to be funny, and I am really not trying to be an interwebs tough guy on here. But before you go egging me on, you really should understand I am a determined mother fucker in real life, and if I ever did show up at your front door looking for you, there is no doubt you really would piss your panties like the little quivering fragile bitch that you are. Hell, if you ever watched me fight in a ring and saw what I was capable of, you would probably have an accident in your Hijab.

I have too many friends and family fighting overseas that sometimes, my mood just cannot take people like you go bowe, dixiecup, JimBaker488, KC Dan, KC native, Pittsie, BEP, Jaz, Direcscum, Frankie, and Englander just to name a few. Making excuses for these fucking evil scumbag terrorists who want death to israel, america and the west in general is BS. It is pretty easy to tell these anti-american fucksticks are on the same side as those who are trying to kill our troops. For that, they should all get a good curb stomp. Bite the curb mother fucker!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=877445066317&id=584f8a1587d18ac9ba276db05f9a7a69 http://elitemrp.net/fark/2006/curbstomp.gif

go bowe
04-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Maybe it would have been better and funnier, if I just said squeeze your head if I want any shit from you, but I think you get the point. I was trying to be funny, and I am really not trying to be an interwebs tough guy on here. But before you go egging me on, you really should understand I am a determined mother fucker in real life, and if I ever did show up at your front door looking for you, there is no doubt you really would piss your panties like the little quivering fragile bitch that you are. Hell, if you ever watched me fight in a ring and saw what I was capable of, you would probably have an accident in your Hijab.

I have too many friends and family fighting overseas that sometimes, my mood just cannot take people like you go bowe, dixiecup, JimBaker488, KC Dan, KC native, Pittsie, BEP, Jaz, Direcscum, Frankie, and Englander just to name a few. Making excuses for these fucking evil scumbag terrorists who want death to israel, america and the west in general is BS. It is pretty easy to tell these anti-american fucksticks are on the same side as those who are trying to kill our troops. For that, they should all get a good curb stomp. Bite the curb mother fucker!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=877445066317&id=584f8a1587d18ac9ba276db05f9a7a69 http://elitemrp.net/fark/2006/curbstomp.gif
i don't think you want to show up at my door...

ask the guys who go to the bash about my son...

he would not take kindly to your incivility...

then there's the other son, he likes guns...

and the wife, she'd rip off your head and shit down your throat...

then there's my nephews who are into mma and haven't lost any fights so far on their way to the big show...

then there's my dog, he'd bark so loud that it would burst your eardrums...

and finally, i could just sit on you and squeeze the life outa your head like a pussy pimple...

and my momma can beat your momma any day of the week...

btw, you're confused about kcdan...

ForeverChiefs58
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
i don't think you want to show up at my door...

ask the guys who go to the bash about my son...

he would not take kindly to your incivility...

then there's the other son, he likes guns...

and the wife, she'd rip off your head and shit down your throat...

then there's my nephews who are into mma and haven't lost any fights so far on their way to the big show...

then there's my dog, he'd bark so loud that it would burst your eardrums...

and finally, i could just sit on you and squeeze the life outa your head like a pussy pimple...

and my momma can beat your momma any day of the week...

btw, you're confused about kcdan...

ROFL:pLMAO:thumb:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't want any part of trouble with your wife, she sounds like she has a mean streak you don't want to mess with. I also don't like loud barking dogs.
I might know of your nephews although it has actually been a couple years since I fought in a cage match.

Jaric
04-28-2011, 05:38 PM

:eek:

BucEyedPea
04-28-2011, 06:08 PM
There's a very black vibration to this thread.

go bowe
04-28-2011, 06:13 PM
:eek:

what?

you've never had to dodge a pussy pimple?

you young guys have it too easy...

Jaric
04-28-2011, 06:32 PM
what?

you've never had to dodge a pussy pimple?

you young guys have it too easy...

Dude, herpes is forever.

:doh!:

go bowe
04-28-2011, 06:34 PM
we didn't have herpes when i was a boy...

Direckshun
04-29-2011, 03:33 AM
Maybe it would have been better and funnier, if I just said squeeze your head if I want any shit from you, but I think you get the point. I was trying to be funny, and I am really not trying to be an interwebs tough guy on here. But before you go egging me on, you really should understand I am a determined mother ****er in real life, and if I ever did show up at your front door looking for you, there is no doubt you really would piss your panties like the little quivering fragile bitch that you are. Hell, if you ever watched me fight in a ring and saw what I was capable of, you would probably have an accident in your Hijab.

I have too many friends and family fighting overseas that sometimes, my mood just cannot take people like you go bowe, dixiecup, JimBaker488, KC Dan, KC native, Pittsie, BEP, Jaz, Direcscum, Frankie, and Englander just to name a few. Making excuses for these ****ing evil scumbag terrorists who want death to israel, america and the west in general is BS. It is pretty easy to tell these anti-american ****sticks are on the same side as those who are trying to kill our troops. For that, they should all get a good curb stomp. Bite the curb mother ****er!

You've gone full retard.