PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Scott Pioli would draft Tyson Jackson all over again

Kerberos
04-17-2011, 01:55 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/17/scott-pioli-would-draft-tyson-jackson-all-over-again/

Scott Pioli would draft Tyson Jackson all over again
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 17, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT

Before Peter King put Tyson Jackson third in his Sports Illustrated Mock Draft two years ago, no one thought Jackson was even a top-15 pick. And wouldn’t you know: Jackson went third to the Chiefs in a stunning choice.

Jackson was supposed to be a safe, if unflashy building block to Kansas City’s 3-4 defense. Perhaps an answer to New England’s Ty Warren. It hasn’t worked out that way so far, but Chiefs G.M. Scott Pioli said he would make the same pick all over again.

“I’d take the same player again,” Pioli said this week via Bob Gretz.com. “Absolutely. Absolutely.”

Hmmm. We suppose Pioli has to say that, but it defies belief. Jackson only started three games last year. The same draft class included defenders like B.J. Raji, Brian Cushing, and Brian Orakpo in the top 15 picks.

We know sack numbers aren’t a big deal for 3-4 defensive ends, but Jackson has one in two seasons. He was arguably the fourth best end on his team last year behind Wallace Gilberry, Glenn Dorsey, and Shaun Smith.

“I know the jury is still out [on Jackson]; we all need to see that,” Pioli said. ”Everyone in our organization is pretty confident still that Tyson is going to be a good player.”

We need to see it soon. Jackson isn’t a Vernon Gholston-type bust, but there’s no spinning the fact a lot more is expected out of a top-3 pick.

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Repost. And what do you expect him to say?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic
04-17-2011, 02:00 PM
ugh...Scott....That entire draft was pathetic outside of Succop. Just admit it. You're lucky you made up for it in 2010.

Baconeater
04-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Well motherfuck him all over again then.

Rausch
04-17-2011, 02:03 PM
I think he'd be a great 4th round pick...

GordonGekko
04-17-2011, 02:05 PM
This has to be a joke. TJax is playing like a 4th rounder, wtf do you mean you would take him 3rd selection all over again?

Thig Lyfe
04-17-2011, 02:06 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zxo0eq.gif

SDChiefs
04-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Jeez he's a fucking moron. At what point do you say" I was a fucking moron, I should've taken brian cushing."

Pitt Gorilla
04-17-2011, 02:08 PM
With Jackson still on the team, that is the right thing to say.

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 02:09 PM

I don't know how anyone couldn't realize this
Posted via Mobile Device

Coach
04-17-2011, 02:11 PM

Agreed.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Scott Pioli would draft Tyson Jackson all over again.

Doesn't give me a warm and cozy feeling about the upcoming draft!
:spock:

BigMeatballDave
04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
WTF is Scott gonna say? Dude sucks and was a wasted pick. That'll do wonders for the kids confidence.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-17-2011, 02:39 PM
WTF is Scott gonna say? Dude sucks and was a wasted pick. That'll do wonders for the kids confidence.

Pretty much. We're $60 million into that kid. Let's just write it off and blow him up now. He said what he needs to say to the media. I have no doubt he's kicked himself in the ass over that one a few times. Hell, Todd's probably busted his balls on it by now.

Phobia
04-17-2011, 02:40 PM

And it also might motivate him to get off his ass and prove something.

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Scott, the correct answer on draft day and now should have been:
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2009/03/07/alg_mark-sanchez.jpg

Thig Lyfe
04-17-2011, 02:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

-King-
04-17-2011, 02:51 PM

Why? We would have went 4-12 with him last year.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 02:53 PM

I was somewhat in that boat then. But actually I am not so sure now. Sanchez is a good QB, but I was thinking possible future elite. Sanchez strikes me as another Eli manning.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Why? We would have went 4-12 with him last year.

You really think Matt Cassel won 6 games for us single handedly last year?

Baconeater
04-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm sure he knows he's a wasted pick.

-King-
04-17-2011, 02:59 PM
You really think Matt Cassel won 6 games for us single handedly last year?

I do think he had a better regular season and he had less of a margin for error than Sanchez.

Sanchez had only 4 more TDs than INTs and that got them to 11-5.

Cassel had TWENTY more TDs than INTs and that got us to 10-6.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2011, 03:02 PM
I do think he had a better regular season and he had less of a margin for error than Sanchez.

Sanchez had only 4 more TDs than INTs and that got them to 11-5.

Cassel had TWENTY more TDs than INTs and that got us to 10-6.

Cassel also played one of the biggest joke schedules in the history of the NFL and has four more years of experience under his belt.

KCrockaholic
04-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Year 3 is when Sanchez gets to prove everything. He gets it now, he knows the system. He knows the NFL's speed. It's boom or break time.

Rams Fan
04-17-2011, 03:06 PM

Sanchez=Flacco

-King-
04-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Cassel also played one of the biggest joke schedules in the history of the NFL and has four more years of experience under his belt.

Yeah, I still doubt Sanchez would have had a 27:7 ratio even with this schedule. It's not like he played great against teams .500 and under. He had a 12:7 ratio against them.

-King-
04-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Sanchez=Flacco

I'll take Flacco over Sanchez.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm sure he knows he's a wasted pick.

In all honesty, we don't know that. As fans we like to bitch, but some players really disappoint in their first couple of years before they break out and justify their draft. I'm still hoping we are looking at a case like that. After 2011 I'll be sure one way or another.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 03:13 PM
I'll take Flacco over Sanchez.

I'm swaying that way too.

-King-
04-17-2011, 03:15 PM
In all honesty, we don't know that. As fans we like to bitch, but some players really disappoint in their first couple of years before they break out and justify their draft. I'm still hoping we are looking at a case like that. After 2011 I'll be sure one way or another.

Even if he "breaks out" he still wont be worthy of that pick.

Pasta Giant Meatball
04-17-2011, 03:20 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DJ's left nut
04-17-2011, 03:29 PM

!@#$ the kid's confidence.

Maybe his bosses telling him he's been a massive disappointment and that there are literally dozens of players they regret not taking instead of him will actually get him to play with some fire.

If the result of coddling the boy is his last two seasons of 'production', I think it's probably time to kick him in the teeth.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Even if he "breaks out" he still wont be worthy of that pick.

Depends on if he breaks out to be elite or not.

I know, I know,... I'm hoping 4 2much.

KC Tattoo
04-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Glen Dorsey made huge strides this last year, so I'm hoping for the same from T Jackson. He has much to prove and so does many on this team have much to prove so we can build success around.

I think Glen Dorsey can lead by example for T Jackson to work hard and improve his game considerably. I'm not saying the job will get done but not wanting to give up on him to waist a pick that high in the draft.

TJ may end up as a bust, but am wanting him to prove himself otherwise.

Okie_Apparition
04-17-2011, 03:55 PM
If or when Jackson or Gholston fail, nobody cares but the fans of the team that drafted them. When or if Sanchez or Flacco fail, no NFL fan forgets. THe media will not let them, those the GM breaks.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Glen Dorsey made huge strides this last year, so I'm hoping for the same from T Jackson.

Dorsey was considered the #1 player on many draft sites regardless of position. IMO, he has not lived up to that hype and I wonder if he has not reached his ceiling.

To be really honest, if Denver offered us their first rounder for him I might be real tempted for a chance to choose between Vonn Miller and Marcel Dareaus.

Saul Good
04-17-2011, 04:22 PM

Let's all point at this fucking retard and laugh. Its cathartic.

Saul Good
04-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Dorsey was considered the #1 player on many draft sites regardless of position. IMO, he has not lived up to that hype and I wonder if he has not reached his ceiling.

To be really honest, if Denver offered us their first rounder for him I might be real tempted for a chance to choose between Vonn Miller and Marcel Dareaus.

If someone gave me the choice to fuck Megan Fox or Kathy Bates, id really be tempted to fuck Megan Fox.

The Bad Guy
04-17-2011, 04:27 PM

Maybe his bosses telling him he's been a massive disappointment and that there are literally dozens of players they regret not taking instead of him will actually get him to play with some fire.

If the result of coddling the boy is his last two seasons of 'production', I think it's probably time to kick him in the teeth.

I think benching him for a journeyman is the equivalent of kicking him in the teeth.

I don't see any coddling with Tyson Jackson going on to be honest.

BigMeatballDave
04-17-2011, 05:37 PM

If the result of coddling the boy is his last two seasons of 'production', I think it's probably time to kick him in the teeth.No GM does that. Not publically, anyway.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Let's all point at this fucking retard and laugh. Its cathartic.

Another substantive rebuttal from Saul. Stick to DC where not knowing your elbow from your asshole gets your taint a tongue punching.

Okie_Apparition
04-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Pioli is hoping for a: Romo did wounders for TJ, quote in the future.

Saul Good
04-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Another substantive rebuttal from Saul. Stick to DC where not knowing your elbow from your asshole gets your taint a tongue punching.

Thanks for the advice. Should we go with Clasuen, Ghoulston, or some Lineman who winds up going in the 4th round with our first pick?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the advice. Should we go with Clasuen, Ghoulston, or some Lineman who winds up going in the 4th round with our first pick?

Maybe we should go with the guy who already won more playoff games in two years than ours won in 40. We could try that.

bevischief
04-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Pretty much. We're $60 million into that kid. Let's just write it off and blow him up now. He said what he needs to say to the media. I have no doubt he's kicked himself in the ass over that one a few times. Hell, Todd's probably busted his balls on it by now.

Trade his ass to Al Davis

keg in kc
04-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Scott Pioli in safe answer to stupid question shocker.

Chocolate Hog
04-17-2011, 06:36 PM
If someone gave me the choice to **** Megan Fox or Kathy Bates, id really be tempted to **** Megan Fox.

You'd choose whoever had a brother because you're a faggot.

-King-
04-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Maybe we should go with the guy who already won more playoff games in two years than ours won in 40. We could try that.

Would we even be close to the playoffs with Sanchez? Hell no.

Did he turn it up in the playoffs? Yes. Does that excuse his subpar reg. season performance? No. He's lucky he's on a team that requires only an average at best performance from it's QB to win. We aren't that team. Few teams are.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 06:46 PM
If someone gave me the choice to **** Megan Fox or Kathy Bates, id really be tempted to **** Megan Fox.

:LOL: Point taken. But a lot of people here were so excited and couldn't believe Dorsey "fell to us at 5."

Chocolate Hog
04-17-2011, 06:55 PM

Did he turn it up in the playoffs? Yes. Does that excuse his subpar reg. season performance? No. He's lucky he's on a team that requires only an average at best performance from it's QB to win. We aren't that team. Few teams are.

Yea oh man i'm so glad we don't have Sanchez our passing game tore shit up last year!

Dicky McElephant
04-17-2011, 06:56 PM

You do realize that Dorsey isn't and hasn't been used correctly since we drafted him....right?

Dicky McElephant
04-17-2011, 06:59 PM

How do you know how he would do on this team? Look at their schedule compared to ours.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 07:03 PM
You do realize that Dorsey isn't and hasn't been used correctly since we drafted him....right?

I don't recall any position "technic," and admit spotting that is not my strength. But We have used him as a DT in a 43 and a DE in the 34. So far he has not impressed per expectations.

Don't get me wrong, he has not been a bust IMO, but not elite and representative of where he was picked either.

Dicky McElephant
04-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I don't recall any position "technic," and admit spotting that is not my strength. But We have used him as a DT in a 43 and a DE in the 34. So far he has not impressed per expectations.

Don't get me wrong, he has not been a bust IMO, but not elite and representative of where he was picked either.

Herm basically used him as a run-stuffing DT in the 4-3.......which was the opposite of what he should have been doing.

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 07:39 PM
How do you know how he would do on this team? Look at their schedule compared to ours.

He already posted td to int stats for him against sub .500 teams. I would think that would be a good comparison.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2011, 07:51 PM
He already posted td to int stats for him against sub .500 teams. I would think that would be a good comparison.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7367767&postcount=939

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 08:05 PM

sanchez went plus five in td int ratio against sub .500 teams. plus four overall.

cassel was plus 20. Overall.

No matter what you think that is huge. Especially when you factor in offensive lines.
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc
04-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Sanchez has been terrible his first two years as a pro. Maybe it'll eventually click, maybe it won't. Either way, I don't think he was drafted for what they expected him to do in 2009 and 2010.

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Sanchez has been terrible his first two years as a pro. Maybe it'll eventually click, maybe it won't. Either way, I don't think he was drafted for what they expected him to do in 2009 and 2010.

Yeah he played so horrible that he took them to AFC Championship Game both years.

The Bad Guy
04-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah he played so horrible that he took them to AFC Championship Game both years.

This is absurd already.

He's in the perfect situation and the likelyhood that could be duplicated here is massively questionable.

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 09:00 PM
This is absurd already.

He's in the perfect situation and the likelyhood that could be duplicated here is massively questionable.

Agreed.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
04-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Repost. And what do you expect him to say?
Posted via Mobile Device

no kidding. what are you guys expecting him to do...say nope tyson is still on our team and we really didn't want him had we known he would perform like he has

chiefsnorth
04-17-2011, 09:07 PM
You can't say anything other than that. Even if Jackson were gone, you'd still just say that you felt you made the right call with what you knew then and there is risk involved in every draft pick. It's really a meaningless question. I'm glad that publicly he is backing his players 100%, so long as privately the organization is committed to doing every last thing they can to get something out of that investment.

Baconeater
04-17-2011, 09:11 PM
no kidding. what are you guys expecting him to do...say nope tyson is still on our team and we really didn't want him had we known he would perform like he has
Well, yeah.

-King-
04-17-2011, 09:40 PM

Peyton Manning 19:7
Matt Cassel: 16:3

Against common opponents.

You see how bullshit that comparison is right?

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Peyton Manning 19:7
Matt Cassel: 16:3

Against common opponents.

You see how bullshit that comparison is right?

About the same bullshit comparison that you used early.

-King-
04-17-2011, 10:14 PM
About the same bullshit comparison that you used early.

So you think Mark Sanchez would have been 27-7 on this team? Without Holmes, Edwards, Cotchery, Keller, B. Smith.

Shit, their #4 WR was better than our #2.

Basically, the point is, we would be in no better situation with Sanchez. We'd probably be worse off.

JASONSAUTO
04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Imo at this point we would be much worse off
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc
04-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Yeah he played so horrible that he took them to AFC Championship Game both years.Even Trent Dilfers make Superbowls.

Unfortunately for the Jets, Sanchez isn't a Trent Dilfer yet.

Doesn't mean he can't be in time.

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Basically, the point is, we would be in no better situation with Sanchez. We'd probably be worse off.

Bullshit we would be in a better situation.

Al Bundy
04-17-2011, 10:34 PM

You guys would be way better off with Josh Freeman than you would be with Mark Dilfer.

Al Bundy
04-17-2011, 10:36 PM
So you think Mark Sanchez would have been 27-7 on this team? Without Holmes, Edwards, Cotchery, Keller, B. Smith.

Shit, their #4 WR was better than our #2.

If Tampa Bay and the Jets switched QB's the Jets would have been hoisting the Lombardi trophy and the Buccaneers would have been 0-16.

Rams Fan
04-17-2011, 11:00 PM

No, you wouldn't be. The best QB from that 1st round(unless Stafford becomes healthy) is Freeman.

Frankie
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
No, you wouldn't be. The best QB from that 1st round(unless Stafford becomes healthy) is Freeman.

I agree.

L.A. Chieffan
04-17-2011, 11:16 PM
why isnt jackson a gholston type bust? hes probably worse.

-King-
04-18-2011, 12:33 AM
why isnt jackson a gholston type bust? hes probably worse.

He's had a sack in two years. Gholston didn't have one in 3. And Jackson had more tackles in one year than Gholston did his whole career.

-King-
04-18-2011, 12:34 AM

How?

Only QB I regret is Freeman. Other than that, nope. Freeman is the only one who has shown he's worth a shit.

Bump
04-18-2011, 12:38 AM
Tyson Jackson fucking sucks, ADMIT IT and move on.

I say cut his ass

L.A. Chieffan
04-18-2011, 12:45 AM
He's had a sack in two years. Gholston didn't have one in 3. And Jackson had more tackles in one year than Gholston did his whole career.

yeah but at least gholston was so post to be picked high

salame
04-18-2011, 02:56 AM
he is so post to defend tyson sillys

Marcellus
04-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Wake up folks. Sanchez Took his team to the playoffs last year carrying them on his massive GOD like shoulders.

CAssel was drug along by the rest of the Chiefs. He didn't do ANYTHING.

That's basically the common argument, Sanchez gets all the credit even though he sucks ass, Cassel gets no credit because he sucks ass.

They both suck ass.

Marcellus
04-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Tyson Jackson ****ing sucks, ADMIT IT and move on.

I say cut his ass

Idiot.

BigMeatballDave
04-18-2011, 07:45 AM
I'm not ready to call Jackson a bust just yet. I know he'll never be worth his draft position. This is his 3rd season. Hopefully, they'll draft a stud NT to take some pressure off.

If Jackson were a stud, no one would give a shit about Sanchez. I'm rooting for Sanchez to bust so everyone will STFU about it.

Move on, people.

Sofa King
04-18-2011, 08:36 AM
http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/4152771.bin?size=620x400

http://archive.chicagobreakingsports.com/raji-getty.jpg

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/b.j.-raji.jpg

Jaric
04-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Mark Sanchez = Matt Leinert with a defense and running game.

Rudy lost the toss
04-18-2011, 10:07 AM

eh... a more athletic Jake Delhomme

Frankie
04-18-2011, 12:12 PM

Bad comparison. Leinert has shown he does not have much heart or interest in the game.

Chocolate Hog
04-18-2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/4152771.bin?size=620x400

http://archive.chicagobreakingsports.com/raji-getty.jpg

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/b.j.-raji.jpg

Yup thats the guy I wanted too but oh well I don't harp on it like the Sanchez people.

Jaric
04-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Bad comparison. Leinert has shown he does not have much heart or interest in the game.

I'm not convinced they aren't the same person. Like Pete Carroll got mad that he was losing his starting QB so he just found a way to have the same guy play for both the NFL and the NCAA.

Anyway, those of you clamoring for Mark Sanchez are suffering from "any port in the storm" syndrome. I'd personally rather have Cassel.

Frankie
04-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I was somewhat in that boat then. But actually I am not so sure now. Sanchez is a good QB, but I was thinking possible future elite. Sanchez strikes me as another Eli manning.

Anyway, those of you clamoring for Mark Sanchez are suffering from "any port in the storm" syndrome. I'd personally rather have Cassel.

Since this was in response to my post I have taken it a bit personally. ;) I have not exactly clamored for Sanchez.

ct
04-19-2011, 10:27 AM
He said what he had to say. The correct pick would have been BJ Raji.

Mr. Laz
08-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Tyson Jackson fucking sucks, ADMIT IT and move on.

I say cut his ass
:hmmm:

Dicky McElephant
08-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah......great bump. Can we get him banned now?

Shaid
08-14-2012, 05:48 PM

Pretty much. What else can he do until he's no longer on the team? Can't badmouth the guy.

Count Alex's Losses
11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
nice man tits

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWcF1CQlwNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
“I’d take the same player again,” Pioli said this week via Bob Gretz.com. “Absolutely. Absolutely.”

Pioli doesn't need to be fired, he needs to be fucking executed.

MotherfuckerJones
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

Pioli doesn't need to be fired, he needs to be ****ing executed.

No he needs a fucking mental evaluation!

notorious
11-09-2012, 09:03 AM
No he needs a ****ing mental evaluation!

We all do for sticking with this team.

TEX
11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
What a ****ing IDIOT. Back then it was clear that TJ was NOT the player that Pioli thought he would be. This guy is PROVING that he refuses to learn from his mistakes which means that he is destined to REPEAT THEM. NO WAY I want him anywher near another attempt to rebuild the team, I don't want him picking the next HC and especially don't want him picking the QBOTF. GTF OUT OF TOWN ALREADY!

warrior
11-09-2012, 01:55 PM
What a ****ing IDIOT. Back then it was clear that TJ was NOT the player that Pioli thought he would be. This guy is PROVING that he refuses to learn from his mistakes which means that he is destined to REPEAT THEM. NO WAY I want him anywher near another attempt to rebuild the team, I don't want him picking the next HC and especially don't want him picking the QBOTF. GTF OUT OF TOWN ALREADY!

I agree with everything you said. :thumb:

beach tribe
11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
yeah but at least gholston was so post to be picked high

No waaaaay.

whoman69
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
So he's saying he's a dipshit even in hindsight? There were six all-pros drafted after Jackson and a serviceable QB.

theelusiveeightrop
11-09-2012, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't let Tyson Jackson near a deflated football or mow my lawn.

chiefzilla1501
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Tyson Jackson is a better player when playing under a coach that actually preaches discipline and toughness. Like all players, he's playing with his head up his ass and soft and passive. It was a bad pick, but he's not a complete bust. This pick was actually better than a lot of other picks made at the same level.

The reason this pick was a bad one is that it signaled that Pioli had only one way of building a team. I really don't think Haley wanted 2-gap. And yet Pioli said on his first huge move that that was exactly what the Chiefs were going to do.

Count Alex's Losses
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM
NSFW audio

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v6.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=seowmt&s=6">

bevischief
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
JFC can this clown be fired fast enough?

Smed1065
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
If you all did not have such high expectations, he would be great!

bevischief
11-09-2012, 06:30 PM
3rd in the draft he should raping lineman he hasn't done jack.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
You guys really think a GM would say differently about a player currently on the team?

Johnny Vegas
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
3rd in the draft he should raping lineman he hasn't done jack.

yep, hasn't done jack, son.