PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet I Just Don't Understand

KurtCobain
04-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Why Matt Fucking Cassel? Why him? Why the Chiefs? Why me? He looks like such a fucking douche. This is the leader of something I put so much heart into. He fucking sucks and he's a little bitch tool. Five hours without a new Matt Cassel sucks thread is far too long even with a lockout.

Dicky McElephant
04-18-2011, 11:49 PM
:hmmm:

thurman merman
04-18-2011, 11:51 PM
He looks like such a ****ing douche.

ROFL

MIAdragon
04-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Cat.

KurtCobain
04-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Added a pole.

Tribal Warfare
04-19-2011, 12:07 AM
Added a pole.

which he wishes he had to show his manliness in the locker room with pride, but instead of the shame he bears while comparing himself to others.

J Diddy
04-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Added a pole.

Hmmm, what kind of pole did you add.

If you added a stripper pole, you win, forever.

Okie_Apparition
04-19-2011, 12:13 AM
He's content with manwich & baloney sandwiches and a strawberry pop chaser.

Urc Burry
04-19-2011, 12:42 AM
This doesn't scream franchise QB?

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ni49xx.jpg

KurtCobain
04-19-2011, 12:42 AM

Did you know Charlie Sheen is winning?

He uses this new drug.

It's called Charlie Sheen.

ClevelandBronco
04-19-2011, 12:48 AM
The guy couldn't hit a bong.

FAX
04-19-2011, 01:36 AM
What I like most about Matt Cassel is that he works really hard to improve each and every day. That, and the fact that he's a lily-livered little chicken pants who sleeps with a Vermont Teddy Bear - railroad engineer version.

FAX

KurtCobain
04-19-2011, 01:38 AM
What I like most about Matt Cassel is that he works really hard to improve each and every day. That, and the fact that he's a lily-livered little chicken pants who sleeps with a Vermont Teddy Bear - railroad engineer version.

FAX

I lol'd in my pants.

Pitt Gorilla
04-19-2011, 01:45 AM
He looks awesome./Jeff Foster.

FAX
04-19-2011, 01:48 AM
He got a banjo on his knee. / Stephen Foster.

FAX

IrishGal
04-19-2011, 01:50 AM

:doh!: LMAO

ExtremeChief
04-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Austrailian for beer. /Foster's

Guru
04-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Yeah, so?

Baby Lee
04-19-2011, 03:09 AM
He got a banjo on his knee. / Stephen Foster.

FAX

K.C. Dear Mr. FAX, indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days-perhaps tomorrow. Lest I should not be able to write again, I feel impelled to write a few lines that may fall under your eye when I'm no more. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I'm engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter. I know how American Civilization now leans upon the triumph of the Chiefs, and how great a debt we owe to those who went before us through SB IV. And I am willing, perfectly willing, to lay down all the joys in this life, to help maintain this NFL team and to pay that debt. Mr. FAX, my love for you is deathless. It seems to bind me with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence can break. Yet my love of Football comes over me like a strong wind, bearing me irresistibly with all these chains to Arrowhead. The memories of all the blissful moments I've enjoyed with you come crowding over me. And I feel most deeply grateful to God and you that I've enjoyed them for so long. How hard it is to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years, when God willing, we might still have lived and loved each other and seen our boys grown to honorable manhood around us. If I do not return, my dear Mr. FAX, never forget how much I loved you. Nor that when my last breath escapes me on the field, it will whisper your name. Forgive my many faults and the many pains I have caused you. How thoughtless, how foolish I have sometimes been. But, oh, Mr. FAX, if the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they love, I'll always be with you; in the brightest day and the darkest night, always. Always. And when the soft breeze fans your cheek, it shall be my breath. Or the cool air at your throbbing temple, it shall be my spirit passing by. Mr. FAX, do not mourn me dead. Think I am gone, and wait for me, for we shall meet again. /Ballou

Superturtle
04-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Got updog?

crazycoffey
04-19-2011, 04:30 AM
Got updog?

there it is...

BigMeatballDave
04-19-2011, 08:54 AM
I voted for everything.