PDA

View Full Version : Obama Trump: Media protecting Obama, BC issue, Tony Rezco & Bill Ayers

Chiefshrink
04-18-2011, 11:58 PM
For those of you who didn't see the interview.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Rwwv8mdG6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-19-2011, 12:20 AM
He is every bit the cipher that Sarah Palin is. That said, he's a good protest candidate for the Republicans to have, simply for the fact that he has a very large amount of public awareness, and will say the crazy/stupid things that other candidates, save Palin, won't.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 12:31 AM
This guy is entertaining and way smarter than Sarah Palin. I'd rather he win the nomination than Romney, Pawlenty, or any of the other neo-cons.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 12:45 AM
This guy is entertaining and way smarter than Sarah Palin. I'd rather he win the nomination than Romney, Pawlenty, or any of the other neo-cons.

Let's just put it this way and I have said this before. Trump jumped on the "O" wagon like everyone else in '08' and he and many 'independents' got "snookered". And like any good businessman he will not be "snookered twice". Trump is "pissed off" at how "O" is destroying the "free market" not only in this country but around the world and 'more PISSED OFF' that he got fooled.

Trump is playing the "Columbo routine" very well right now. If you notice as he continues his media tour he has more hard questions that need answered and also reveals more damaging factual info as time goes on:thumb:

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Let's just put it this way and I have said this before. Trump jumped on the "O" wagon like everyone else in '08' and he and many 'independents' got "snookered". And like any good businessman he will not be "snookered twice". Trump is "pissed off" at how "O" is destroying the "free market" not only in this country but around the world and 'more PISSED OFF' that he got fooled.

Trump is playing the "Columbo routine" very well right now. If you notice as he continues his media tour he has more hard questions that need answered and also reveals more damaging factual info as time goes on:thumb:

Yes. The whole "angry" thing plays pretty well with independents. All the best with that.

lol @ the right grasping at straws.

Saw this coming a mile away. You have a fractured party.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 12:47 AM

Say what you will about Palin but she nailed it today by stating that "The Republican leadership needs to start fighting like girls":thumb:

She is smarter than you think;)

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 12:51 AM

This is true. I see that Obama doesn't poll very well with indy's right now but Trump needs to keep hammering him about things like trade and China. If he runs more commercials like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM need to be made. This is a powerful message that needs to be nailed home and is one chink in Obamas armor. Obama fucking praised China in the State Of The Union!

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 12:52 AM
The right will absolutely throw a bunch of darts and hit nothing because they have to keep groups that don't play nice under the same umbrella.

There are campaign for Liberty types who actually have a solid set of ideas and a firm ideology to stand behind. They just can't quite bring the pain in the polls where it counts.

Then you have the Palin type retards who actually believe abortion and guns are the most important issues facing our country today who only serve to turn off independents and fire up groups of people who were going to vote for them anyway.

As vulnerable as the President is there isn't anything (yet) that can begin to stand in his way for another 4. It is really in fashion to talk about Obama being so bad that they can't wait until he is out of office but when looked at in comparison to the other candidates? It is 4 more years.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 12:52 AM
You have a fractured party.

I have stated all along that the RINO elite class who rules the Republican narrative will be far more of a challenge for the Tea Party(We The People) than "O" would ever be and it is coming true. But this 'fracture' as you say is good IMO so that we can "purge" these Progressive Marxist RINOs out of the way and take back the "conservative narrative" to save this country. And that is not an overstatement either:thumb:

ClevelandBronco
04-19-2011, 12:54 AM
As vulnerable as the President is there isn't anything (yet) that can begin to stand in his way for another 4.

Still plenty of time for a fatal cardiac event.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 12:54 AM
I have stated all along that the RINO elite class who rules the Republican narrative will be far more of a challenge for the Tea Party(We The People) than "O" would ever be and it is coming true. But this 'fracture' as you say is good IMO so that we can "purge" these Progressive Marxist RINOs out of the way and take back the "conservative narrative" to save this country. And that is not an overstatement either:thumb:

You see some big sweeping victory and I see a zero sum game that leaves Obama in for another 4. For better or for worse.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Still plenty of time for a fatal cardiac event.

Absolutely.

But...it would have to be quite a doozey. And even then the other person would have to be someone a lot of people would want to vote for.

It is easy to make fun of the other team and all their faults when your own isn't on the field. Suddenly when they are head to head things are not so rosy.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 12:56 AM
I don't dislike the tea party so much but I do feel they are sorta full of hot air. Being angry an pouting only gets you so far.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 12:56 AM
The right will absolutely throw a bunch of darts and hit nothing because they have to keep groups that don't play nice under the same umbrella.

There are campaign for Liberty types who actually have a solid set of ideas and a firm ideology to stand behind. They just can't quite bring the pain in the polls where it counts.

Then you have the Palin type retards who actually believe abortion and guns are the most important issues facing our country today who only serve to turn off independents and fire up groups of people who were going to vote for them anyway.

As vulnerable as the President is there isn't anything (yet) that can begin to stand in his way for another 4. It is really in fashion to talk about Obama being so bad that they can't wait until he is out of office but when looked at in comparison to the other candidates? It is 4 more years.

If you ever want groups like the C4L to work in the Republican party you'll need to tell the losertarians to get rid of their party and come back to the Republican party. Goodluck with that though those people are content with losing.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 12:59 AM
As vulnerable as the President is there isn't anything (yet) that can begin to stand in his way for another 4. It is 4 more years.

:hmmm: Really? FTR, independents love guns and 5 dollar a gallon gas if not 6-7$ by Nov 2012 will keep him from getting elected.

Hey btw, where is the media screaming about these horrific gas prices now damn near 4$ a gallon. When Bush had this problem that is all you ever heard but nary a word from the Marxist media:shrug:

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:01 AM
I don't dislike the tea party so much but I do feel they are sorta full of hot air. Being angry an pouting only gets you so far.

So much full of hot air they took the House back in Nov 2010:rolleyes:

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:03 AM
So much full of hot air they took the House back in Nov 2010:rolleyes:

Yea, that has turned out pretty sweet for you guys hasn't it.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:03 AM
:hmmm: Really? FTR, independents love guns and 5 dollar a gallon gas if not 6-7$ by Nov 2012 will keep him from getting elected.

Hey btw, where is the media screaming about these horrific gas prices now damn near 4$ a gallon. When Bush had this problem that is all you ever heard but nary a word from the Marxist media:shrug:

You are deflecting. It is easy to say he won't get elected...but it isn't so simple when you can't say who would beat him.

And you can't. You didn't mention any names in that post for a reason.

You have a stable of total clowns.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:04 AM
I will admit this...

Obama is losing alot of elections in the heads of people when he runs against some candidate that doesn't exist they wish did.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 01:05 AM
You are deflecting. It is easy to say he won't get elected...but it isn't so simple when you can't say who would beat him.

And you can't.

I just layed out a possible scenario on how he can indeed lose. China, China, China. How do you think Trump first got noticed? He was talking about trade and China. If the economy is still this bad next year anyone will have a chance it will depend on who's able to control the message.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:08 AM
I just layed out a possible scenario on how he can indeed lose. China, China, China. How do you think Trump first got noticed? He was talking about trade and China. If the economy is still this bad next year anyone will have a chance it will depend on who's able to control the message.

If you think Trump can win you are fooling yourself. I don't even dislike the guy but he won't be President. The silent majority of this country would never go for it. Elections are not decided by people that are loud and sometimes extreme with their opinions like you and me. Trump's star is fueled by a loud mass of people that seem like they have more voices then they do.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:10 AM

And you can't.

Kind of hard to deflect 5-7$ a gallon gas prices:doh!:

Bottom line: Obama will beat himself because any candidate that runs against him that sounds like they have economic common sense as bad as the economy will be by 2012 with the economy heading in the downward spiral because of his spending and lack of economic acumen and more importantly his comittment to overwhelm and crush our free market with his insane policies will end up winning.

The American people don't trust this guy, plain and simple.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Kind of hard to deflect 5-7$ a gallon gas prices:doh!:

Bottom line: Obama will beat himself because any candidate that runs against him that sounds like they have economic common sense as bad as the economy will be by 2012 with the economy heading in the downward spiral because of his spending and lack of economic acumen and more importantly his comittment to overwhelm and crush our free market with his insane policies will end up winning.

The American people don't trust this guy, plain and simple.

False. Good luck with that though.

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 01:13 AM
If you think Trump can win you are fooling yourself. I don't even dislike the guy but he won't be President. The silent majority of this country would never go for it. Elections are not decided by people that are loud and sometimes extreme with their opinions like you and me. Trump's star is fueled by a loud mass of people that seem like they have more voices then they do.

I'm not saying he will win I'm saying he can win. Why can't he? First of all he brings something thats lacking in this race and thats excitement he also has the funds to compete. It's undeniable that when he speaks about China and the economy he actually sounds brilliant. That's what the 2012 race will be about. And this silent majority you speak of is the indies which Obama doesn't poll great with. Theres still plenty of time to make up ground.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:20 AM
There is no Republican out there swinging their "brass balls" except Trump.

Trump echoes the "anger" of "We The People" who feel they got snookered on so many levels,(a la, healthcare policy, foreign policy, economic policy, legislative secrecy) allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll under the guise of the most "transparent administration ever" !!!!!!

This my friends is why he has jumped up in the polls because Trump is actually being a leader who cares to ask the hard questions and is willing to stand up to all these "lying phony Progressive Marxist RINO and Dem politicians and say to them:

HORSESH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:25 AM
False. Good luck with that though.

Nice substantive comeback:thumb:

The economy will be the candidate he cannot beat my friend. And if you do not believe that then you have no political acumen. If the economy were doing modestly then maybe and that is a slight maybe. Obama has been exposed in so many other ways that as I said that "We The People" don't trust this guy, PERIOD and that will go alooooooooooooooong way in "O" being defeated. These are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different times now ZACH and you will see.:thumb:

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:26 AM
There is no Republican out there swinging their "brass balls" except Trump.

Trump echoes the "anger" of "We The People" who feel we got snookered on so many levels,(a la, healthcare policy, foreign policy, economic policy, legislative secrecy) allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll under the guise of the most "transparent administration ever" !!!!!!

This my friends is why he has jumped up in the polls because Trump is actually being a leader who cares to ask the hard questions and is willing to stand up to all these "lying phony Progressive Marxist RINO and Dem politicians and say to them:

HORSESH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being the "angry" one works great to get mindless idiots like you worked up but won't do anything to win the presidency.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Nice substantive comeback:thumb:

The economy will be the candidate he cannot beat my friend. And if you do not believe that then you have no political acumen. If the economy were doing modestly then maybe and that is a slight maybe. Obama has been exposed in so many other ways that as I said that "We The People" don't trust this guy, PERIOD and that will go alooooooooooooooong way in "O" being defeated. These are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different times now ZACH and you will see.:thumb:

Yea, I have heard your song and dance before. Don't worry we will let this prediction go just like all the other crap you sling here that doesn't come true.

We like your rejection of reality and dumb theories but don't feel the need to rub your nose in how wrong you are. Always.

You're welcome.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Yea, I have heard your song and dance before. Don't worry we will let this prediction go just like all the other crap you sling here that doesn't come true.

We like your rejection of reality and dumb theories but don't feel the need to rub your nose in how wrong you are. Always.

You're welcome.

Evidence please.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Evidence please.

Poor guy.

Truman/Dewey times 10 upset here. And I am really not trying to be a "homer" about this. If this election goes McCain it will have upset ramifications on the level of "David and Goliath", "Jets/Colts 1969 Superbowl", "1980 US Olympic Hockey Team", "1983 North Carolina State over Houston's Phi Slamma Jamma".....add your own as well.

Yes McCain only has one path and he needs Pennsylvania to do it and carry the rest of his red states he is either tied in or slightly behind in. But something tells me it is going to happen. Just my gut and my gut is usually right on these things. :)

http://super7store.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/300x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/1/1/1150_1.jpg

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Being the "angry" one works great to get mindless idiots like you worked up but won't do anything to win the presidency.

Oh my the irony in your statement. It's more like your great great granddaddy of your Marxist party who you love (a la Lenin) who loves "mindless idiots" like yourself getting their Marxist policy thugged down our throats(a la Wisconsin).:thumb:

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh my the irony in your statement. It's more like your great great granddaddy of your Marxist party you love who(a la Lenin) who loves "mindless idiots" like yourself getting their Marxist policy thugged down our throats(a la Wisconsin).:thumb:

Yes, I know it is fun for you to put all those words together.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Poor guy.

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PRE1772.jpg

Finally a comeback. Good one:thumb:. However, I was giving McCain far more credit than he deserved at the time because I thought this guy would fight a much better fight and he ended up not fighting at all. And more importantly I should have known better but I let my emotions takeover not allowing me to look at the real McCain realistically.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Oh hey...

He is repealing constitutional term limits! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200563

He put his hand on the Quran
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204989

Poor guy. You should try and make a living out of being wrong.

|Zach|
04-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Finally a comeback. Good one:thumb:. However, I was giving McCain far more credit than he deserved at the time because I thought this guy would fight a much better fight and he ended up not fighting at all. And more importantly I should have known better but I let my emotions takeover not allowing me to look at the real McCain realistically.

You have never looked at anything realistically. No biggie. We all know that you are a clown.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Yes, I know it is fun for you to put all those words together.

Well at least you are being honest and accept the truth:thumb:

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 01:45 AM
You have never looked at anything realistically. No biggie. We all know that you are a clown.

Zach you just told on yourself. You are the one who really sees himself as a clown my friend.:shrug:

orange
04-19-2011, 01:47 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qq4XXgm6UjM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qq4XXgm6UjM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Chocolate Hog
04-19-2011, 01:49 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qq4XXgm6UjM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qq4XXgm6UjM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

If Mark Levin hates you then you're doing something right.

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 02:01 AM

I love Levin and yes Trump is no true conservative by any stretch of the imagination but it's nice to see Trump at least call this WH Admin out unlike any other Republicans.

Thx orange for posting this. I didn't get a chance to listen today or last week:thumb:

BucEyedPea
04-19-2011, 10:31 AM

It was necessary for the right to wake up to have Obama win. Next time they Rs should just run someone who is different than what they gave us with Bush or McCain.

BucEyedPea
04-19-2011, 10:34 AM
If Mark Levin hates you then you're doing something right.

Oh I dunno! He's a BIG NeoCon and I noticed you posted what you think of those guys.
Levin hates Ron Paul supporters, libertarians and Old Right conservatives.....he removed all their posts from his blog when Tom Woods and he debated the war powers of the Executive branch calling them all kinds of names because the Constitution doesn't back up his position on that one. ( which is a left wing position) That doesn't mean there's no overlap in his positions with these guys but I don't think it can be said that if he hates you you're doing something right all the time.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Oh I dunno! He's a BIG NeoCon and I noticed you posted what you think of those guys.
Levin hates Ron Paul supporters, libertarians and Old Right conservatives.....he removed all their posts from his blog when Tom Woods and he debated the war powers of the Executive branch calling them all kinds of names because the Constitution doesn't back up his position on that one. ( which is a left wing position) That doesn't mean there's no overlap in his positions with these guys but I don't think it can be said that if he hates you you're doing something right all the time.

Ya Levin is a gigantic sleazeball that adheres to the virtues of neocon'ism. That being said Trump is only flapping his gums to help Obama win a 2nd term.

Chocolate Hog
04-20-2011, 12:55 AM

Please don't think I have the same ideas as Trump. I'm more in line with Ron Paul but I think the Libertarian party is a path to nowhere. Theres no interest from that group to be anything other than a protest vote and in these days we need to elect people who will change things. I just think Trump has it right when he speaks about China and if we look at Germany thats how we'll need to rebuild. It's time America becomes a producer again not a buyer.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Please don't think I have the same ideas as Trump. I'm more in line with Ron Paul but I think the Libertarian party is a path to nowhere. Theres no interest from that group to be anything other than a protest vote and in these days we need to elect people who will change things. I just think Trump has it right when he speaks about China and if we look at Germany thats how we'll need to rebuild. It's time America becomes a producer again not a buyer.

I only quoted the part I objected to which was the claim that doing something right was a basis for Levin to hate you. It just seemed too absolute.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Ya Levin is a gigantic sleazeball that adheres to the virtues of neocon'ism. That being said Trump is only flapping his gums to help Obama win a 2nd term.

That went through my mind recently. Seems like he wants to take the birthers and pro-lifers with him. He did criticize Bush on Iraq and said some things on FP earlier that I liked, but I was aghast recently justifying taking and owning Iraq's oil as a spoil of war because we won. It just didn't make sense from what he said earlier. So I had to wonder if his motive is to split the vote.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-20-2011, 01:07 AM
That went through my mind recently. Seems like he wants to take the birthers and pro-lifers with him. He did criticize Bush on Iraq and said some things on FP earlier that I liked, but I was aghast recently justifying taking and owning Iraq's oil as a spoil of war because we won. It just didn't make sense from what he said earlier. So I had to wonder if his motive is to split the vote.

I'm pretty sure one Barry Soetoro has some form of kickback in mind, about the only thing we will learn from the birther issue is that Barry was a flower child and his real dad is a devout communist. I doubt this is news to anyone who has been paying attention.

Chocolate Hog
04-20-2011, 01:10 AM
I only quoted the part I objected to which was the claim that doing something right was a basis for Levin to hate you. It just seemed too absolute.

Trump is doing something right. He's against the wars and wants to deal with China. Neo-Cons like Levin only want to sell the country out and continue the wars.

orange
04-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Charlie Sheen performs in D.C.

http://images.politico.com/global/click/110419_sheen_dc_reuters_522_regular.jpg
His fans cheered in support of a potential presidential bid by Charlie Sheen. | Photo by Reuters

By PATRICK GAVIN | 4/19/11 9:51 PM EDT Updated: 4/19/11 10:24 PM EDT

During Charlie Sheen's Tuesday performance at Washington DAR Constitution Hall, the actor-turned-sideshow confessed that he's one of those who are unconvinced of President Barack Obama's citizenship.

Sheen cited a Huffington Post presidential poll that, he said, "had me annihilating that lunatic from Alaska," said Sheen, referring to former Gov. Sarah Palin.

Other polls, said Sheen, "had me beating our president."

"Is that the craziest f idea ever?" Sheen asked the friendly crowd, who cheered in support of a potential presidential bid by the longtime (and recently deposed) star of "Two and a Half Men."

"For starters, I was fking born here, how about that? And I got proof! Nothing photoshopped about my birth certificate."

"I know I promised this wouldn't be political, but look where we f are, man!"

As far for a presidential bid, Sheen said its "something I'd have to consider because I don't know how a custody fight would work with half a f first family."

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/1104/viral_star_performs_in_d_c_.html

LMAO

BucEyedPea
04-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Trump is doing something right. He's against the wars and wants to deal with China. Neo-Cons like Levin only want to sell the country out and continue the wars.

I've not heard him speak about the wars recently though. It seemed like he changed but he may not be advertising that since it's a GOP primary he'd have to get through first.
Yes, he sounds good on the selling out of the country and China.

redsurfer11
04-20-2011, 05:27 AM
Wow. Trump is playing this smart. He's forcing the Left media to cover the issues they've always tried to avoid and hide from the public.

go bowe
04-20-2011, 03:32 PM
I have stated all along that the RINO elite class who rules the Republican narrative will be far more of a challenge for the Tea Party(We The People) than "O" would ever be and it is coming true. But this 'fracture' as you say is good IMO so that we can "purge" these Progressive Marxist RINOs out of the way and take back the "conservative narrative" to save this country. And that is not an overstatement either:thumb:let's see, if you purge large numbers of the republican party, won't that make it easy for democrats to win elections?

last time i checked, it is the number of votes that wins an election, not ideological purity...

CoMoChief
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Yes. The whole "angry" thing plays pretty well with independents. All the best with that.

lol @ the right grasping at straws.

Saw this coming a mile away. You have a fractured party.

Zach, the whole entire system is fractured.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Zach, the whole entire system is fractured.

Yeah, the left is moving against Obama for not being left enough. But you can bet when they get more goodies, such as health care, they will suspend that judgment.

go bowe
04-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah, the left is moving against Obama for not being left enough. But you can bet when they get more goodies, such as health care, they wills suspend that judgment.the left is "moving against" the big o?

what, are they gonna assassinate him or just vote republican?