PDA

View Full Version : Obama Peter Boyles-Jeff Kuhner Washington Times discuss O'Reilly's 'scrubbing website' i.e

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
to Obama's so-called SSN#. Excellent interview. Enjoy:thumb:

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/4-19-11 8AM.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

chiefsnorth
04-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Your link is broken for me. (safari/iOS)

Chiefshrink
04-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Your link is broken for me. (safari/iOS)

Sorry about that 'chiefsnorth'. It worked when I "previewed it" but for some reason some of these as you say stop working and don't play. I'm no computer geek but I'm sure there is an explanation. Here is Boyles home page link. Just scroll down and on the left you will see a tab for "past shows". Just click on 4/19 for the 8a.m. hr. and you are good to go.:thumb:

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html

DA_T_84
04-20-2011, 12:19 AM
God I hate just about everything you type, SS. And that wasn't always the case.

Event that blue thumbs up lost is luster for me.

I might end up putting you on ignore, and that makes me sad.

Your shit in here just sucks.

Chiefshrink
04-20-2011, 08:11 AM
God I hate just about everything you type, SS. And that wasn't always the case.

Event that blue thumbs up lost is luster for me.

I might end up putting you on ignore, and that makes me sad.

Your shit in here just sucks.

Well there is a part of the healing journey (a la grief stages) that really sucks but absolutely 'essential' and that is "acceptance". Yes, "acceptance" of the fact that Obama is a total manufactured "Manchurian Fraud". The sooner you accept this the easier your life will be my friend because "honest reality" is where your 'sanity' thrives to face the real life challenges that this 'POS Usurper' in the WH will throw your way in the future.:thumb:

Truth hurts but is very healing:thumb:

Don't put 'truth' on ignore regardless if it's me or any other conservative posting otherwise you will deny reality of the situation. I'm sorry you got fooled in voting for Obama but maybe I'm mistaken.

Callin it like it is:thumb:

VAChief
04-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Well there is a part of the healing journey (a la grief stages) that really sucks but absolutely 'essential' and that is "acceptance". Yes, "acceptance" of the fact that Obama is a total manufactured "Manchurian Fraud". The sooner you accept this the easier your life will be my friend because "honest reality" is where your 'sanity' thrives to face the real life challenges that this 'POS Usurper' in the WH will throw your way in the future.:thumb:

Don't put 'truth' on ignore regardless if it's me or any other conservative posting otherwise you will deny reality of the situation. I'm sorry you got fooled in voting for Obama but maybe I'm mistaken.

:facepalm:

DA_T_84
04-20-2011, 10:11 AM

Regardless of any political affiliation I may have; Regardless of who I may or may not have voted for; Regardless of the quality of the President's performance or lack thereof....

The only "truth" is that you are an egomaniac that believes you are one of the 'privileged few' who can see the world for what it 'really is,' and that the rest of the world is wrong. Were you always like this, or only after reading about people with similar conditions in your junior college psych class?

The fringe shit that you spew borders on that of WBC levels. "I'M RIGHT AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG AND I'M GOING TO PROVE IT!" - these are things that Fred Phelps believes. Hitler believed this, too. As did Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, and countless others who didn't commit mass murder but suck just as well.

You must think you are pretty brilliant. Your arrogance and pompousness seep through each and every post you type. You feel the need to offer your expert insight on the simplest of subjects, and expect people to lower their jaws in awe of your one-of-a-kind genius.

I'd be willing to bet you paid a lot of money to be in the "Who's Who" books, you probably ran for student council president in high school and lost, then dried your tears by buying into the belief that "the entire school was wrong and are just sheep."

It must be lonely at the top, eh? At least you have two hands so you can high-five yourself.

ClevelandBronco
04-20-2011, 11:03 AM
"I'M RIGHT AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG AND I'M GOING TO PROVE IT!" - these are things that Fred Phelps believes. Hitler believed this, too. As did Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, and countless others who didn't commit mass murder but suck just as well.

You forgot to include that fuckhead Obama.

DA_T_84
04-20-2011, 01:38 PM
You forgot to include that ****head Obama.

Hey, possibly true, but I think SS is worse.

go bowe
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM
hey, why you pickin' on the slow kid?

mikey23545
04-21-2011, 12:18 AM

Yeah, but SS isn't in charge of the fuckin' country...

DA_T_84
04-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Yeah, but SS isn't in charge of the ****in' country...

And thank God for that.

Jaric
04-21-2011, 06:41 AM
hey, why you pickin' on the slow kid?

The low hanging fruit gets picked first.