PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Child Marriage, Lets have a jihad for that

HonestChieffan
04-22-2011, 09:28 AM
http://www.weeklyblitz.net/1386/islamist-leader-threatens-of-waging-jihad

Another example of the madness of Islam.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/protest_1863696c.jpg
(Weekly Blitz) — Notorious pro-Taliban Islamist clergy in Bangladesh, Mufti Fazlul Haque Amini has threatened to wage jihad in the country if the government will pass any law banning child marriage.

He said, two hundred thousand Jihadists of his group are ready to ‘sacrifice’ lives if any such law, which goes against “Koran and Sunnah” will be passed by the current government in the country.

Mufti Amini said, “Banning child marriage will cause challenging the marriage of the holy prophet of Islam, who also married minor Ayesha, when she was just eight years old”.

He said, “The new law initiated by the current government will put the moral character of the prophet into controversy and challenge.”

Fazlul Haque Amini further said, “Islam permits child marriage and it will not be tolerated if any ruler will ever try to touch this issue in the name of giving more rights to women.”

Jaric
04-22-2011, 09:29 AM
:facepalm:

patteeu
04-22-2011, 09:35 AM
On this topic:

MUHAMMAD, AISHA, ISLAM, AND CHILD BRIDES

by Silas

NOTE

I needed to edit and correct this article because I’ve learned some new details. Initially, I believed what many Muslims asserted: Muhammad sexually consummated his marriage to the nine year old Aisha following her first menstruation. HOWEVER, after reading brother Sam Shamoun’s articles (1, 2), I realized that the Quran, the Hadith, and Muslim scholar’s writings state that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child-bride before she has her first menses. Further, Muhammad actually did just this – he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses!

This increases the weight and scope of my argument and places Muhammad and Islam in a far darker, more disreputable, light. Many Muslims don’t know this and by their own standards Muhammad did the wrong thing in having sex with a child. Muslims have to answer for their continued support for Muhammad because he transgresses their standards. When children are allowed to be used for sex then that is sexual exploitation; so why do they support the creator and establishment of a system that entrenches the abuse and sexual exploitation of children?

I am not trying to use cheap polemics. Surely you realize that for children there are painful ramifications behind Muhammad’s action. They need to be discussed in detail and in context. It might be offensive to some but it needs to be discussed.

To see the argument... (http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm)

BucEyedPea
04-22-2011, 10:34 AM
What age is it a child marriage? Twelve? That's how it was done in the West for centuries.
So who cares? It's a foreign culture that practices things the west once did and it probably goes on in some other cultures too.

Donger
04-22-2011, 10:36 AM
What age is it a child marriage? Twelve? That's how it was done in the West for centuries.
So who cares? It's a foreign culture that practices things the west once did and it probably goes on in some other cultures too.

I would imagine that the young girls aren't too fond of it. I'm aware that it was done for centuries. That doesn't mean it should continue. They used to burn witches too, so I'd watch your back.

BucEyedPea
04-22-2011, 10:40 AM
I would imagine that the young girls aren't too fond of it.
So. I don't care—unless it happens here. They grow up with different values there. Same with other places that practice this despite laws imposed under Queen Victoria.

Do you have proof of this?

I'm aware that it was done for centuries. That doesn't mean it should continue. They used to burn witches too, so I'd watch your back.

It's none of our business. Quit being a pesky interventionist.

BTW imperialism was done for centuries too I don't see you saying it should not continue. Just something to think about 'cause there's lots of things wrong here and elsewhere.

ClevelandBronco
04-22-2011, 10:42 AM

The OP mentions eight years old, you illiterate twat.

chiefsnorth
04-22-2011, 10:46 AM
You people are bigots. This is a religion of peace.

mnchiefsguy
04-22-2011, 10:50 AM
On this topic:

MUHAMMAD, AISHA, ISLAM, AND CHILD BRIDES

by Silas

NOTE

I needed to edit and correct this article because I’ve learned some new details. Initially, I believed what many Muslims asserted: Muhammad sexually consummated his marriage to the nine year old Aisha following her first menstruation. HOWEVER, after reading brother Sam Shamoun’s articles (1, 2), I realized that the Quran, the Hadith, and Muslim scholar’s writings state that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child-bride before she has her first menses. Further, Muhammad actually did just this – he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses!

This increases the weight and scope of my argument and places Muhammad and Islam in a far darker, more disreputable, light. Many Muslims don’t know this and by their own standards Muhammad did the wrong thing in having sex with a child. Muslims have to answer for their continued support for Muhammad because he transgresses their standards. When children are allowed to be used for sex then that is sexual exploitation; so why do they support the creator and establishment of a system that entrenches the abuse and sexual exploitation of children?

I am not trying to use cheap polemics. Surely you realize that for children there are painful ramifications behind Muhammad’s action. They need to be discussed in detail and in context. It might be offensive to some but it needs to be discussed.

To see the argument... (http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm)

Wow...just wow. Subjecting a child to this is inhumane and should not be tolerated. This should not even be in debate. I hope the government of Bangladesh has the courage to pass the law banning it.

Jaric
04-22-2011, 10:51 AM
It's possible to say "I disagree with that," without advocating that we go over and do anything about it.

Donger
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
So. I don't care—unless it happens here. They grow up with different values there. Same with other places that practice this despite laws imposed under Queen Victoria.

Do you have proof of this?

BTW imperialism was done for centuries too I don't see you saying it should not continue. Just something to think about 'cause there's lots of things wrong here and elsewhere.

I'm sure that an eight-year old girl is perfectly fine with being hooked up a grown man, yes.

blaise
04-22-2011, 10:59 AM
I wonder if some of these dudes use the word jihad like every five minutes. Kind of like the Simpsons episode where Homer keeps challenging everyone to a duel.
Like, some guy just wakes up and his breakfast is cold so he declares a jihad. Then he gets on the bus and declares a jihad unless he gets a seat. Then at work he declares a jihad because the water cooler is empty. Then he goes home and declares a jihad because his 8 year old unmarried daughter hasn't found a husband or picked up her toys.

HonestChieffan
04-22-2011, 11:01 AM
I have a jihad against the wild turkey.

ROYC75
04-22-2011, 11:09 AM
So wrong on many levels!

FishingRod
04-22-2011, 11:35 AM
They used to burn witches too, so I'd watch your back.

So if she weighs more than a Duck…