PDA

View Full Version : Poop Another beat down in McDonalds

Pages : 1 [2]

HMc
04-24-2011, 10:46 PM
I think it far more likely that tolerance is about the best you get.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM
So Fraz... you see the new "Game of Thrones" episode yet? Fantastic. I look forward to reading the first book after this season's over. Don't want spoilers... but it'll be cool to get the full story with the faces of the characters already set in my mind.

You're trying to hijack my bitchfest, aren't you? :D

Yeah, it was great. I like the little differences, too. Like Cate finding the long blonde hair in the tower. I don't recall that happening in the book.

KcMizzou
04-24-2011, 10:49 PM

Yeah, it was great. I like the little differences, too. Like Cate finding the long blonde hair in the tower. I don't recall that happening in the book.I commented to my buddy.. "Dude... it's CSI : Winterfell"

HMc
04-24-2011, 10:51 PM

Yeah, it was great. I like the little differences, too. Like Cate finding the long blonde hair in the tower. I don't recall that happening in the book.

You'd have to done more than just look at the pictures, presumably.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
I think it far more likely that tolerance is about the best you get.

Sure, that's it. I know I always go out of my way to meet up with people I merely tolerate. :spock:

This friend thing seems confusing to you. I'm sorry the closest thing you have to friend is some jerkoff Broncos fan like Scorpio high-fiving you in a rep comment. Maybe you should get out more.

JOhn
04-24-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm sorry - do you require itineraries and testimonials? I guess you'd gush if you ever made a real life friend, but to me, it's not a big deal.

Damn I'm starting to rethink our friendship Fraz.....:doh!:

ROFL

Frazod
04-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I commented to my buddy.. "Dude... it's CSI : Winterfell"

LMAO

HMc
04-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Sure, that's it. I know I always go out of my way to meet up with people I merely tolerate. :spock:

I was alluding to how they feel about you. I shouldn't be surprised that you need it explained.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Damn I'm starting to rethink our friendship Fraz.....:doh!:

ROFL

You should. Apparently I'm a very bad person. :D

JOhn
04-24-2011, 10:56 PM
You should. Apparently I'm a very bad person. :D

Just be glad I don't "gush" all over you:whackit:

LMAO

Frazod
04-24-2011, 10:58 PM
I was alluding to how they feel about you. I shouldn't be surprised that you need it explained.

Apparently it needs to be explained to you.

I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you now.

HMc
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Given that you've been comprehensively owned in every single post, I'd be more concerned for yourself.

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Given that you've been comprehensively owned in every single post, I'd be more concerned for yourself.

just a bit subjective don't you think?
but are you declaring an internet win?

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:07 PM

Let's see....

Is this a rugby BB being run out of Darwin? No.

Am I too ashamed of my life to offer any details of it? No.

Am I jealous of people who are more successful than me? No.

Am I jealous of people who have real life friends? No.

As a result of all this, I'm not really concerned about myself. Thanks for asking, though.

By all means, continue with your epic ownage. LMAO

JOhn
04-24-2011, 11:08 PM

Well I guess he has a date with Al

http://seemslegit.com/_images/44df85d35e2f8e417b380192f711d182/3700%20-%20Gore%20internet%20president%20winner.gif

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:09 PM

It's Step 4 in the Trollathon - victory declaration!

YOU'VE BEEN POWN3D, BITCH!

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Just be glad I don't "gush" all over you:whackit:

LMAO

Remind me to pack a biohazard suit if I ever make it out to Cody. :D

HMc
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Let's see....

Is this a rugby BB being run out of Darwin? No.

Am I too ashamed of my life to offer any details of it? No.

Am I jealous of people who are more successful than me? No.

Am I jealous of people who have real life friends? No.

As a result of all this, I'm not really concerned about myself. Thanks for asking, though.

By all means, continue with your epic ownage. LMAO

Whats with the obsession with my nationality? It's more than a little strange.

Do you have any real life friends that you didn't meet on the internet?

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Whats with the obsession with my nationality? It's more than a little strange.

Do you have any real life friends that you didn't meet on the internet?

It just seems kind of sad that you can't find a BB to frequent in your own country. Perhaps your act doesn't play very well amongst your own? I guess I can see that.

And yes, I've got all sorts of friends. Met lots of them in person and everything.

Do you have any real life friends at all?

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:20 PM
And why are you ignoring everybody else who's posted recently? Is it kind of screwing up your EVERYBODY HATES FRAZOD theory?

Sorry about that.

CrazyCoffey's still waiting on a reply regarding your internet win.

HMc
04-24-2011, 11:23 PM
There's no Australian based chiefs board that I know of. Does that surprise you?

And shouldn't you be a bears fan? What are you doing here?

HMc
04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Meh. Good luck with the paralegal work. Fetch me a coffee on the way in would you sweetheart?

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
There's no Australian based chiefs board that I know of. Does that surprise you?

And shouldn't you be a bears fan? What are you doing here?

Sometimes people move when they grow up, Matilda.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Meh. Good luck with the paralegal work. Fetch me a coffee on the way in would you sweetheart?

Oh shit, apparently the ownage thing isn't working out for you - you've reverted back a couple of steps. I thought we'd already got past the my-job's-too-embarrassing-to-talk-about-so-I'll-rip-on-yours phase.

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 11:32 PM
And why are you ignoring everybody else who's posted recently? Is it kind of screwing up your EVERYBODY HATES FRAZOD theory?

Sorry about that.

CrazyCoffey's still waiting on a reply regarding your internet win.

tunnel vision I guess... lucky you :shrug:

HMc
04-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Sometimes people move when they grow up, Matilda.

Couldn't get a job answering the phone in kansas then eh?

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:34 PM
tunnel vision I guess... lucky you :shrug:

I'm like a douchebag pied piper - there could be 100 people here asking this clown questions and he'd ignore every one of them.

It's a gift. LMAO

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Couldn't get a job answering the phone in kansas then eh?

Kansas City's in Missouri, dumbass. I guess you should have paid a bit more attention in world geography class.

KcMizzou
04-24-2011, 11:37 PM
I don't understand how what anyone does for a living has to do with anything. Hell, I sell auto parts. I'm not a doctor, or a lawyer... but I'm not ashamed. It's the kinda thing normal people (90% of us) do.

crazycoffey
04-24-2011, 11:37 PM
to be fair though, I'm often ignored, its my gift I guess

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:47 PM
I don't understand how what anyone does for a living has to do with anything. Hell, I sell auto parts. I'm not a doctor, or a lawyer... but I'm not ashamed. It's the kinda thing normal people (90% of us) do.

It's just standard troll MO. You're too damned nice to experience it very often, though. :D

JOhn
04-24-2011, 11:52 PM
to be fair though, I'm often ignored, its my gift I guess

What?

JOhn
04-24-2011, 11:53 PM

Hey, grab me a cup of coffee on the way to get those spark plugs.....

There, feel more like Fraz now?ROFL

Saulbadguy
04-24-2011, 11:56 PM
The usual suspects disappeared once the victim was identified as a transgendered Asian. Surprise, surprise.

FTR, I'm with Bugeater. Grab your big Mac and GTFO.

Frazod
04-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Well, I'm off to bed. Goonight everybody.

Hint to Matilda - you can claim victory since I won't respond to anything else you post this evening. HE'S NOT REALLY TIRED - HE'S AFRAID OF MY VAST ANONYMOUS CYBERPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Phobia
04-25-2011, 12:02 AM
The usual suspects disappeared once the victim was identified as a transgendered Asian. Surprise, surprise.

I thought she was kinda hot and I'm not usually into Asians.

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Well, I'm off to bed. Goonight everybody.

Hint to Matilda - you can claim victory since I won't respond to anything else you post this evening. HE'S NOT REALLY TIRED - HE'S AFRAID OF MY VAST ANONYMOUS CYBERPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

bylaws clearly state you can only claim one victory per topic per thread.

DenverChief
04-25-2011, 04:05 AM
My pen-is bigger than yours!!

http://files.myopera.com/cyberczar/albums/1091441/Very%20Large%20Penis.jpg

kstater
04-25-2011, 04:27 AM
This is not nearly as entertaining as the GoChiefs threads.

HMc
04-25-2011, 06:10 AM

The fact that I'm Australian has questionable relevance also, I would have thought. Hasn't stopped him raising it in every second post.

Deberg_1990
04-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Transgender woman beginning to speak out. She said she was approached by one of the girls, who accused her of 'looking at my man'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379691/Transgender-girl-beaten-seizure-McDonalds-attack-victim-hate-crime.html#ixzz1KXthZGgH

&nbsp;<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' salign='l' flashvars='&amp;titleAvailable=true&amp;playerAvailable=true&amp;searchAvailable=false&amp;shareFlag=N&amp;singleURL=htt p://baltimoresun.vidcms.trb.com/alfresco/service/edge/content/4e64b7a6-b94f-42c1-8ac7-bf480222eda4&amp;propName=baltimoresun.com&amp;hostURL=http://www.baltimoresun.com&amp;swfPath=http://baltimoresun.vid.trb.com/player/&amp;omAccount=tribglobal&amp;omnitureServer=www.baltimoresun.com' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' menu='true' name='PaperVideoTest' bgcolor='#ffffff' devicefont='false' wmode='transparent' scale='showall' loop='true' play='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' quality='high' src='http://baltimoresun.vid.trb.com/player/PaperVideoTest.swf' align='middle' height='450' width='300'></embed>

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Transgender woman beginning to speak out. She said she was approached by one of the girls, who accused her of 'looking at my man'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379691/Transgender-girl-beaten-seizure-McDonalds-attack-victim-hate-crime.html#ixzz1KXthZGgH

&nbsp;<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' salign='l' flashvars='&amp;titleAvailable=true&amp;playerAvailable=true&amp;searchAvailable=false&amp;shareFlag=N&amp;singleURL=htt p://baltimoresun.vidcms.trb.com/alfresco/service/edge/content/4e64b7a6-b94f-42c1-8ac7-bf480222eda4&amp;propName=baltimoresun.com&amp;hostURL=http://www.baltimoresun.com&amp;swfPath=http://baltimoresun.vid.trb.com/player/&amp;omAccount=tribglobal&amp;omnitureServer=www.baltimoresun.com' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' menu='true' name='PaperVideoTest' bgcolor='#ffffff' devicefont='false' wmode='transparent' scale='showall' loop='true' play='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' quality='high' src='http://baltimoresun.vid.trb.com/player/PaperVideoTest.swf' align='middle' height='450' width='300'></embed>

saw this posted before

kinda throws out the " we were pissed he/she was going in the lady's bathroom" shit huh?

at least it sounded good.

Pestilence
04-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Just once I want to see this happen.....and the person that's getting the shit beat out of them...pull out a gun and take out their kneecaps.

-King-
04-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Kansas City's in Missouri, dumbass. I guess you should have paid a bit more attention in world geography class.

Kansas City is also in Kansas....
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Not the part anybody cares about.

Saulbadguy
04-25-2011, 10:55 AM

Oh yeah? Google cares.

tooge
04-25-2011, 11:03 AM
these types of things never happen at swimming pools

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 11:53 AM

wrong.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 12:35 PM
wrong.

Sure. Next time I'm down I guess I'll take a pass on the Chiefs, the Royals, the Plaza, Crown Center, the Liberty Memorial or Union Station, and instead spend my time in majestic, urbane Kansas City, Kansas.

Any recommendations on good half-star hotel? And which Denny's should I hit?

I'll probably need a good book to read as well.

Deberg_1990
04-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Sure. Next time I'm down I guess I'll take a pass on the Chiefs, the Royals, the Plaza, Crown Center, the Liberty Memorial or Union Station, and instead spend my time in majestic, urbane Kansas City, Kansas.

Theres always the Sporting KC

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 01:20 PM

Any recommendations on good half-star hotel? And which Denny's should I hit?

I'll probably need a good book to read as well.

yeah there's nothing to do in KCK.:spock:

maybe you should just shut the fuck up and talk about chicago. you know something you might know something about.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 01:56 PM
yeah there's nothing to do in KCK.:spock:

maybe you should just shut the fuck up and talk about chicago. you know something you might know something about.

I'll tell you what, douche. Name one single thing in pisshole KCK that tops anything I just listed on the other side of the line.

Go on, I'll wait.

Simplex3
04-25-2011, 02:00 PM
It isn't in Illinois.

Brock
04-25-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL. North Korea is BEST Korea!!!

Frazod
04-25-2011, 02:26 PM
LOL. North Korea is BEST Korea!!!

Well, that's kind of a silly analogy, although I must admit I like the idea of a DMZ separating the two. :thumb:

vailpass
04-25-2011, 02:31 PM
I'll tell you what, douche. Name one single thing in pisshole KCK that tops anything I just listed on the other side of the line.

Go on, I'll wait.

LMAO Making friends again sunshine? You must be so nice to be around in person. Is there a black cloud over your head at all times?

Frazod
04-25-2011, 02:33 PM
LMAO Making friends again sunshine? You must be so nice to be around in person. Is there a black cloud over your head at all times?

I guess you were too busy avoiding eye contact with the nearest Mexican to notice the part where he told me to shut the fuck up in the previous post there, sunshine.

vailpass
04-25-2011, 02:46 PM
I guess you were too busy avoiding eye contact with the nearest Mexican to notice the part where he told me to shut the **** up in the previous post there, sunshine.

Forgive you if my characterization of you as a grumpy, unpleasant person was inaccurate.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Forgive you if my characterization of you as a grumpy, unpleasant person was inaccurate.

Forgive me if my characterization of you as yet another gutless, anonymous cyberpussy troll is inaccurate.

Do you have any relatives in Australia?

vailpass
04-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Forgive me if my characterization of you as yet another gutless, anonymous cyberpussy troll is inaccurate.

Do you have any relatives in Australia?

Why? They trying to throw you on the barbie?

Frazod
04-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Why? They trying to throw you on the barbie?

I think if they were looking for a shrimp, you'd be more up their alley.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-25-2011, 03:22 PM
News
Suspect In Videotaped McDonald’s Beating Denied Bond
April 25, 2011 4:30 PM

Print Share
Reporting Weijia Jiang

ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — The viral video has shocked tens of thousands of people. It shows a transgender woman beaten by two teenage girls at a McDonald’s in Rosedale. It all happened while McDonald’s employees laughed and videotaped the attack.

Weijia Jiang reports one of the suspects in the attack has been denied bond.

Teonna Monae Brown, 18, had a bail review Monday afternoon. Her bail, which was originally set at $150,000, was denied. She faces assault charges. Police records also show Brown had been arrested for a fight at the same McDonald’s in 2010. Those charges were later dropped.

The vicious assault captured on the cell phone camera of a McDonald’s employee has outraged thousands across the country. The victim, 22-year-old Chrissy Polis—who’s transgender—says the incident started as she was trying to use the restroom at the McDonald’s. She told her story to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun.

“I went to go use the bathroom. Come back out, the girl spit in my face, said, `Are you trying to talk to my man?’ I said, `No, I didn’t even know that was your man at all.’ The other girl came up, spit in my face, then they started ripping my hair, throwing me on the floor,” Polis said.

Police have also arrested a 14-year-old girl. She is being charged as a juvenile.

“They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night, they really did. And come to find out that girl was only 14 years old. I was shocked,” she said. “They kicked me in my face; they really hurt me really bad and I’m just afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this.”

Only one McDonald’s employee can be seen trying to intervene in the assault. Several others can be heard laughing. McDonald’s says the employee who videotaped the attack has since been fired.

Meanwhile, Polis says she wanted to think the older female customer who stepped in to stop the attack seconds before Polis collapsed and had an epileptic seizure.

“If it wasn’t for her, I probably would have had the seizure and they probably would have kept on continuing hurting me even more,” she said.

“They acted like animals,” said that woman, Vicky Thoms.

Thoms tried to break the fight up but ended up punched in the eye herself. She said she stepped in because nobody else would.

“I have never in my life seen anything like that. It was like they were going to kill her,” Thoms said.

Both women tell WJZ they can’t stop thinking about each other.

“I’d like to hug her and tell her sorry something like that happened to her,” Thoms said.

“I do want to thank her in person, face to face. That was the right thing she did,” Polis said.

Police say they are still trying to determine whether to file hate crime charges.

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz issued the following statement regarding the beating.

“Last week’s beating of Chrissy Lee Polis in Rosedale once again reminds us of our responsibility as citizens to do all that we can to ensure that our neighborhoods provide a safe and welcoming environment for residents and visitors. Although this vicious attack was an isolated incident and in no way reflects on the Baltimore County or Rosedale communities, it does serve as a wake-up call that we all have a role to play in moving society forward. It is the conversations around our dinner tables and the casual chatter among friends that develop patterns of behavior. Each and every one of us plays a role in deciding what kind of a society we deserve and what kind of a society we will help create. I have every confidence that Police Chief Jim Johnson and State’s Attorney Scott Shellenberger will address this matter professionally, as they address all issues of public safety in Baltimore County. But it is not only their responsibility to make us safe and secure. That responsibility is shared by each of us who call Baltimore County home.”

Transgender advocacy groups are planning a rally in front of the Kenwood Avenue McDonald’s on Monday at 7 p.m. to condemn the attack.

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 03:31 PM

Go on, I'll wait.

well i would say that the kansas motor speedway is on par with some of the things you named asshole.

but i will step back and let you go on being your normal shitty self.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 03:47 PM
well i would say that the kansas motor speedway is on par with some of the things you named asshole.

but i will step back and let you go on being your normal shitty self.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about that because I'm not a fucking Nascar redneck. But hey, good call. Please accept my apologies!

I'll tell you what else I'll do to sooth your little sisters of the poor butthurt a bit - the next time somebody PMs me for advice about where to stay in Chicago, I'll direct them to the Motel 6 in East Chicago, Indiana, population 32,000. It's just across the border and everything!

And if there's anybody else out there I can offend, by all means, chime in. This seems to be the place for it. LMAO

Rausch
04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Just once I want to see this happen.....and the person that's getting the shit beat out of them...pull out a gun and take out their kneecaps.

This...

DaFace
04-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Did this thread really devolve into a KCK vs KCMO pissing match? Really?

Frazod
04-25-2011, 04:01 PM

Frankly that's a step up from where it was.

vailpass
04-25-2011, 04:02 PM

LMAO Which shithole is a little bit LESS shitty?

Phobia
04-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Tim is doing an eff you world tour. He found somebody in Australia. Now he needs to find somebody in Japan who still has electricity and isn't pulling their hair out in clumps.

vailpass
04-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Tim is doing an eff you world tour. He found somebody in Australia. Now he needs to find somebody in Japan who still has electricity and isn't pulling their hair out in clumps.

Rookout Tokyo Fatzirra is coming!!!

RNR
04-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about that because I'm not a ****ing Nascar redneck. But hey, good call. Please accept my apologies!

I'll tell you what else I'll do to sooth your little sisters of the poor butthurt a bit - the next time somebody PMs me for advice about where to stay in Chicago, I'll direct them to the Motel 6 in East Chicago, Indiana, population 32,000. It's just across the border and everything!

And if there's anybody else out there I can offend, by all means, chime in. This seems to be the place for it. LMAO

Hey EASY!! From someone who has Missouri and Chicago on their resume I would think you would just hide your face in shame and be quiet ;)

Frazod
04-25-2011, 04:16 PM

Well, as soon as one of them chimes in with a shitty comment aimed in my direction, I'll be happy to oblige.

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about that because I'm not a fucking Nascar redneck. But hey, good call. Please accept my apologies!

I'm not either. Hardly ever even watch nascar.

Could care less about where you tell someone to stay. I don't have ANY issues when I decide to visit chicago.

My comment was to you because you have flailed around these threads like you are someone.

Then when I said you were wrong you said more inaccurate things.

If anyone has the "little sisters of the poor butthurt " it is you buddy. Look at your posting history. It speaks for itself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6
04-25-2011, 04:53 PM
This battle will be a costly one, lets all bow our heads...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A9E7L_gYbWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
04-25-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm not either. Hardly ever even watch nascar.

Could care less about where you tell someone to stay. I don't have ANY issues when I decide to visit chicago.

My comment was to you because you have flailed around these threads like you are someone.

Then when I said you were wrong you said more inaccurate things.

If anyone has the "little sisters of the poor butthurt " it is you buddy. Look at your posting history. It speaks for itself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, this is about as ignorant a rebuttal as I've ever received. And that's saying something.

Here are a few facts to you.

Kansas City, Missouri - population 619,787. The largest city in the state of Missouri. The largest city in the metropolitan area. The PRIMARY city in the metropolitan area.

Kansas City, Kansas - population 145,786. Less than four times the size of Kansas City, Missouri. Despite the fact that this two completely separate municipalities share a name and a border, they are, in fact, completely separate municipalities. Different states, different mayors, different area codes, different zip codes, different police forces, different everything.

Kansas City, Kansas is a SUBURB of Kansas City, Missouri. Just like every other suburb in the area, regardless of the name. Just like East St. Louis, Illinois is a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Just like East Chicago, Indiana is a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.

Is anybody here dumb enough to dispute this? Well, probably, but I guess that would be a subject for another thread.

So when some person claiming to be a Chiefs fan logs into this site, it should be obvious, apparent, and undeniable to anyone who is not a complete fucking imbecile that the city that person is thinking of isn't Kansas City, Kansas; he's thinking of Kansas City, Missouri, the major city where the Chiefs ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR GAMES. There are many people who are ignorant of the fact that the primary Kansas City is in Missouri - it is an annoying, yet understandable, mistake for people who are not from the area, are not familiar with the area, or are just plain dumb. Doesn't change anything. Neither does the location of your precious race track.

Your entire argument is based on stupidity. Your reply is a whole bunch of dumbass inaccuracy. If you call pointing that out flailing, well, I just consider the source. Seems like you're flailing enough for both of us. Buddy.

Maybe later we can argue about who's buried in Grant's Tomb. :shake:

Rausch
04-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Tim is doing an eff you world tour.

Fuhk yeah.

Good times...

http://blog.mpl.org/mke_reads/author_Tim-Dorsey.jpg

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 06:46 PM
My precious race track? Ok whatever.

You have been flailing around in multiple threads for over a week. That's what I was talking about.

I'm sure your dumb ass still won't get it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 06:49 PM
My precious race track? Ok whatever.

You have been flailing around in multiple threads for over a week. That's what I was talking about.

I'm sure your dumb ass still won't get it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's a pop quiz for you, stupid. If Johnny has one apple and Frank has four apples, who has more apples?

Rausch
04-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Here's a pop quiz for you, stupid. If Johnny has one apple and Frank has four apples, who has more apples?

Matt Damon?...

Frazod
04-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Matt Damon?...

Correct. He's also got her phone number! :D

Brock
04-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Well, that's kind of a silly analogy, although I must admit I like the idea of a DMZ separating the two. :thumb:

It is a silly analogy, since the border between Kansas and Missouri is pretty much imaginary.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 06:58 PM
It is a silly analogy, since the border between Kansas and Missouri is pretty much imaginary.

Sure. So if Mayor Funkhouser barges into a city council meeting in Overland Park and tries to take over, I'm sure they won't mind, right? Since that whole border thing is just a figment of my imagination.

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 06:58 PM

You are the king of writing words that have nothing to do with anything. Just like the population of kcmo vs kck. whole lotta shit that says nothing.

go on.
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc
04-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Is anybody here dumb enough to dispute this? Well, probably, but I guess that would be a subject for another thread.

So when some person claiming to be a Chiefs fan logs into this site, it should be obvious, apparent, and undeniable to anyone who is not a complete ****ing imbecile that the city that person is thinking of isn't Kansas City, Kansas; he's thinking of Kansas City, Missouri, the major city where the Chiefs ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR GAMES. There are many people who are ignorant of the fact that the primary Kansas City is in Missouri - it is an annoying, yet understandable, mistake for people who are not from the area, are not familiar with the area, or are just plain dumb. Doesn't change anything. Neither does the location of your precious race track.

The Kansas City Metro Area quite clearly extends well into the state of Kansas. To suggest that it's inconcievable that people on here may actually be from Kansas is pretty damn stupid, even by your standards.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM
You are the king of writing words that have nothing to do with anything. Just like the population of kcmo vs kck. whole lotta shit that says nothing.

go on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure it says nothing, if you're stupid.

I think I'll go barge into my neighbor's house and raid his liquor cabinet. We have adjoining property lines, so it's all the same, right? I'm sure nobody will mind. LMAO

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:04 PM
The Kansas City Metro Area quite clearly extends well into the state of Kansas. To suggest that it's inconcievable that people on here may actually be from Kansas is pretty damn stupid, even by your standards.

Well, that would be stupid, if I'd actually said it. Fucktard.

If you ever make it up for a Chiefs game, be sure to inquire about the seats on the Kansas side of the stadium. You'll have a lovely view of the field!

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Sure it says nothing, if you're stupid.

I think I'll go barge into my neighbor's house and raid his liquor cabinet. We have adjoining property lines, so it's all the same, right? I'm sure nobody will mind. LMAO says nothing that actually has to do with anything.
Go ahead go get some liqour. Try not to shoot his defenseless fridge while your dumbass is at it
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
says nothing that actually has to do with anything.
Go ahead go get some liqour. Try not to shoot his defenseless fridge while your dumbass is at it
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm just trying to stoop to a level of stupidity that you'll understand. I don't think there's a way I can post in crayon for you.

HMc
04-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, that would be stupid, if I'd actually said it. ****tard.

If you ever make it up for a Chiefs game, be sure to inquire about the seats on the Kansas side of the stadium. You'll have a lovely view of the field!

Yeah, you basically did.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, you basically did.

No, I basically didn't. Kansas City is in Missouri. Really. Swear to God.

I guess you missed the part (being a fucking idiot and all, I understand) where I referred to Kansas City, Kansas as a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. This would imply that it is, in fact, part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.

If some moron who doesn't like me tries to argue that water isn't really wet, will you support that position as well?

My little cyberhaters - united in stupidity!

GloryDayz
04-25-2011, 07:17 PM
I bet if I was local you'd be offering to meet me in some carpark to teach me a lesson, would you?

"carpark"!!! LOL...

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm just trying to stoop to a level of stupidity that you'll understand. I don't think there's a way I can post in crayon for you.

Yeah whatever dude . You are an idiot. I have never "cyberhated" you. You made a statement. I said you were wrong. You were. Then you threw out some things and dared me to find something in kck comparable. I did. THEN you cited population. That had nothing to do with anything, sorry.

Now you just want to write words and call others names. I get you. It's cool. Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By
04-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Frazod's been treating this thread like his own personal McDonalds, doing the work of the two black chicks on several different posters who've been playing the role of the tranny.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Yeah whatever dude . You are an idiot. I have never "cyberhated" you. You made a statement. I said you were wrong. You were. Then you threw out some things and dared me to find something in kck comparable. I did. THEN you cited population. That had nothing to do with anything, sorry.

Now you just want to write words and call others names. I get you. It's cool. Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

You call me out for name calling and then call me a dumbass. LMAO That's great. You writing words = good. Me writing words = bad. Whatever you say, buddy. Hypocrisy clean-up on aisle 2, please!

Actually, I wasn't wrong. There is no comparison between the two cities when it comes to levels of importance, be they local, national or global. But that's okay - believe what you want. It won't change anything. As for your race track being comparable, I guess that's a matter of personal opinion. Personally, sitting amongst a bunch of drunk Nascar fans watching cars turn left for three hours ranks somewhere between having lunch with my ex-wife and watching reruns of Saved by the Bell on my personal fun scale, so I'd take everything I mentioned over doing it.

And why on earth would I think somebody with AUTO in their user name who keeps pimping a race track would like Nascar? Yeah, that's a real fucking stretch, isn't it?

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Frazod's been treating this thread like his own personal McDonalds, doing the work of the two black chicks on several different posters who've been playing the role of the tranny.

Would
Never
Happen
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 07:42 PM

I'm serving up Unhappy Meals. :D

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Again I told you once that i don't watch much nascar. You still couldn't get that.

You dared me to find something I did. You were wrong.
it's over.
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc
04-25-2011, 07:51 PM
No, I basically didn't. Kansas City is in Missouri. Really. Swear to God.

I guess you missed the part (being a ****ing idiot and all, I understand) where I referred to Kansas City, Kansas as a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. This would imply that it is, in fact, part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.

If some moron who doesn't like me tries to argue that water isn't really wet, will you support that position as well?

My little cyberhaters - united in stupidity!

What?

I suggested you were from Kansas (like I care either way, but whatever). Which is more than reasonable, unless there are:

a) Zero Chiefs fans in Kansas, or
b) No one from Kansas on this board.

You then went off on some mindless rant about how kansas city is in missouri :rolleyes:. Anyone's guess is as good as mine as to why that might have been.

Just Passin' By
04-25-2011, 07:52 PM
What?

I suggested you were from Kansas (like I care either way, but whatever). Which is more than reasonable, unless there are:

You then went off on some mindless rant about how kansas city is in missouri :rolleyes:. Anyone's guess is as good as mine as to why that might have been.

Atta girl, Chrissy. You scratch his/their eyes out!

HMc
04-25-2011, 07:53 PM
my ex-wife

So there's an ex-wife in the picture? What a surprise.

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 07:55 PM

I stepped into a situation where a guy was beating a chick's ass at a bar one time. I wound up choking him out, but it didn't go particularly well for me after that. I was considerably lighter of skin than most of the other patrons at the bar, and 4 of the guys friends who were bouncers there took me out back and tried to curb-stomp me. I was genuinely lucky to get out of that one in one piece.

That was my act of good-samaratinism. If I ever see anything like that in the future, the bitch musta did sumthin to deserve the ass-whoopin.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Again I told you once that i don't watch much nascar. You still couldn't get that.

You dared me to find something I did. You were wrong.
it's over.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well.... bye.

Rausch
04-25-2011, 08:03 PM

Only if you don't live in the area...

Bugeater
04-25-2011, 08:03 PM
I stepped into a situation where a guy was beating a chick's ass at a bar one time. I wound up choking him out, but it didn't go particularly well for me after that. I was considerably lighter of skin than most of the other patrons at the bar, and 4 of the guys friends who were bouncers there took me out back and tried to curb-stomp me. I was genuinely lucky to get out of that one in one piece.

That was my act of good-samaratinism. If I ever see anything like that in the future, the bitch musta did sumthin to deserve the ass-whoopin.
No no, it's your duty as a man to intervene in any such situation even if it costs you your life. If you don't then you're just another pussy ass bitch coward whore.

Rausch
04-25-2011, 08:04 PM

LMAO

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:07 PM
What?

Mindless rant? Kansas City IS IN MISSOURI. This has nothing to do with where you think I'm from. Just like everything else, you were wrong about that, too.

As for the ex-wife, haven't seen her in 20 years, so I guess she's really not in the picture. You're the second judgmental douche who's tried to hold getting divorced once against me lately. I wonder does everybody who gets divorced suck, or just me?

Rausch
04-25-2011, 08:09 PM
I stepped into a situation where a guy was beating a chick's ass at a bar one time. I wound up choking him out, but it didn't go particularly well for me after that.

That $#itty outcome was Inevitable...

http://liberalvalues.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jean-luc-picard.gif

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 08:11 PM
The fact that there is a Kansas City in the state of Missouri does not make HMc wrong for suggesting that there is a Kansas City in the state of Kansas. It doesn't matter which one has more people. It doesn't matter which one has the Royals and Chiefs versus the Speedway and Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 08:15 PM
That $#itty outcome was Inevitable...

http://liberalvalues.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jean-luc-picard.gif

Yes it was. I was wearing fucking cuff links. I didn't really blend. I was in California, and it was the first Oklahoma-Mizzou game in 2007. I got up at the crack of dawn because of the time difference and was on about a 14 hour tear at the time.

The funny thing is that I knew it was coming. When I got the guy in the choke-hold, I was like, "what the fuck do I do now?" I was sure one of his friends was going to crush me with a beer bottle. I was wrong, though. It was a Mag-Lite.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:15 PM
:drool:

GloryDayz
04-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Can't we all just get along??? Denise

-King-
04-25-2011, 08:20 PM

From this quote, its clear that Frazod didn't know about KCK. Now he's just trying to cover it up with the old "Well nobody cares about KCK!".

Perhaps you should have paid a bit more attention in world geography class.

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Sure. So if Mayor Funkhouser barges into a city council meeting in Overland Park and tries to take over, I'm sure they won't mind, right? Since that whole border thing is just a figment of my imagination.

wow, brock has said a lot of stupid shit, but that is far and away the worst one I've ever seen, and if you didn't quote it, I could have missed it....

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 08:23 PM
From this quote, its clear that Frazod didn't know about KCK. Now he's just trying to cover it up with the old "Well nobody cares about KCK!".

What if I told you that Kansas City Missouri has more people?

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 08:26 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

To be fair, Fraz is really not so far off base. KC MO is completely different than KC KS. KC Kansas if very comparable to East St. Louis here in the Lou. both are suburbs to the larger main city. And his point to a different asshat than you are being right now, was really only that. You just exploited a slight flaw in his argument and are hanging your hat on it like you want to say, "look at me, I found a loophole, never mind that it's a relatively irrelevant fact...

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:26 PM

:doh!:

No, I am well aware that there is a separate, much smaller suburb of Kansas City, Missouri across the state line that also happens to be called Kansas City.

Posted via Mobile Device

And I wasn't dumb enough to think they're the same city, either.

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 08:27 PM
The fact that there is a Kansas City in the state of Missouri does not make HMc wrong for suggesting that there is a Kansas City in the state of Kansas. It doesn't matter which one has more people. It doesn't matter which one has the Royals and Chiefs versus the Speedway and Nebraska Furniture Mart.

oh shut up, and go back to other things more important on this .org website....

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 08:28 PM
To be fair, Fraz is really not so far off base. KC MO is completely different than KC KS. KC Kansas if very comparable to East St. Louis here in the Lou. both are suburbs to the larger main city. And his point to a different asshat than you are being right now, was really only that. You just exploited a slight flaw in his argument and are hanging your hat on it like you want to say, "look at me, I found a loophole, never mind that it's a relatively irrelevant fact...

This isn't that difficult. The fact that Kansas City, Missouri exists and is larger than Kansas City, Kansas doesn't make the guy wrong for referring to Kansas City, Kansas.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:28 PM
I took the time to prepare this little map for those of you who still don't seem to get it. Not crayons, but close.

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
This isn't that difficult. The fact that Kansas City, Missouri exists and is larger than Kansas City, Kansas doesn't make the guy wrong for referring to Kansas City, Kansas.

It also does not make fraz wrong for calling him a dumbass for referring KC KS first....

HMc
04-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Mindless rant? Kansas City IS IN MISSOURI. This has nothing to do with where you think I'm from. Just like everything else, you were wrong about that, too.

As for the ex-wife, haven't seen her in 20 years, so I guess she's really not in the picture. You're the second judgmental douche who's tried to hold getting divorced once against me lately. I wonder does everybody who gets divorced suck, or just me?

I never mentioned kansas city. I mentioned Kansas on the basis that you were probably going to be either from there or missouri. There are Chiefs fans in Topeka and Olathe. Why you thought it was necasary to demonstrate that Kansas City was in Missouri (at the same time demonstrating that you didn't know there was a place in kansas called Kansas City, as much as you're trying to cover that one up now), I have no idea.

I'm not prejudiced against you because you're divorced, I think you're a cocksucker because you act like a cocksucker. The fact that your wife (presumably) left you just fits the profile.

HMc
04-25-2011, 08:34 PM
No one is disputing that the Chiefs are based in Missouri. You really are thick.

HMc
04-25-2011, 08:37 PM

What's more amusing is that I never even suggested that that there was a Kansas City in Kansas. Or in Missouri. Or in China.

I used the term "Kansas" to describe where this miscreant had grown up, based on a 50/50 guess. I was wrong, apparantly. I don't keep a database of where internet retards were born.

crazycoffey
04-25-2011, 08:39 PM
oh shut up, and go back to other things more important on this .org website....

I said .org because I knew this site was either a .net a .org or a .com

I choose .org first because it was a 50/50 chance you were on one of these domains. There are chiefs fans on .nets and .orgs too you know....

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 08:39 PM
My whole point.

The guy is a chiefs fan from australia. Why does fraz think he needs to be an "asshat" over him saying kansas?

And cc why do you think you need to stick your face in here? You a better shot than fraz and think he may need some help?
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc
04-25-2011, 08:43 PM
It also does not make fraz wrong for calling him a dumbass for referring KC KS first....

The fact that you are unable to read suggests that you are a dumbass also.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:47 PM
I never mentioned kansas city. I mentioned Kansas on the basis that you were probably going to be either from there or missouri. There are Chiefs fans in Topeka and Olathe. Why you thought it was necasary to demonstrate that Kansas City was in Missouri (at the same time demonstrating that you didn't know there was a place in kansas called Kansas City, as much as you're trying to cover that one up now), I have no idea.

I'm not prejudiced against you because you're divorced, I think you're a cocksucker because you act like a cocksucker. The fact that your wife (presumably) left you just fits the profile.
You do have an overinflated sense of self importance, don't you? You made some shitty remark about Kansas. I corrected you with a statement of fact. Sorry if you don't like it.

And again, yes, I knew there was a separate city called Kansas City in Kansas. As a matter of fact, I used to live there, although I was a baby at the time and mercifully don't remember it. Wrong again, Matilda. You're really on a roll, aren't you?

And I know you're an idiot cocksucker because you ARE an idiot cocksucker. You ooze it from your every post. No doubt about that one.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 08:48 PM
My whole point.

The guy is a chiefs fan from australia. Why does fraz think he needs to be an "asshat" over him saying kansas?

And cc why do you think you need to stick your face in here? You a better shot than fraz and think he may need some help?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I am getting dogpiled by douches. I don't mind a little help with the lightwork.

HMc
04-25-2011, 08:54 PM
You do have an overinflated sense of self importance, don't you? You made some shitty remark about Kansas. I corrected you with a statement of fact. Sorry if you don't like it.

1. You didn't correct anything - I never mentioned Kansas City.

2. Your "correction" wasn't even factually accurate, as has been demonstrated.

You constantly get shown up as having a room temperature IQ, yet you keep coming back for more. This "Matilda" shit, which so far hasn't a had a single laugh besides your own (yeah, you're that guy) is literally the best you've got.

You're a sad old divorced man working a shitty job racking up 7,000 posts a year on one messageboard alone. At least the bum begging for coins on the sidewalk is honest about his lot in life.

-King-
04-25-2011, 08:55 PM
:doh!:

No, I am well aware that there is a separate, much smaller suburb of Kansas City, Missouri across the state line that also happens to be called Kansas City.

And I wasn't dumb enough to think they're the same city, either.

So wait...what you're saying is that there ISN'T a city in Kansas called Kansas City?
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
04-25-2011, 08:56 PM
What if I told you that Kansas City Missouri has more people?

Wouldn't matter one bit. KCK is still a city.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
04-25-2011, 08:58 PM

No Fraz is just a dumbass for implying that there isn't a city in Kansas called Kansas City
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:02 PM
1. You didn't correct anything - I never mentioned Kansas City.

2. Your "correction" wasn't even factually accurate, as has been demonstrated.

You constantly get shown up having a room temperature IQ, yet you keep coming back for more. This "Matilda" shit, which so far hasn't a had a single laugh besides your own (yeah, you're that guy) is literally the best you've got.

You're a sad old divorced man working a shitty job racking up 7,000 posts a year on one messageboard alone. At least the bum begging for coins on the sidewalk is honest about his lot in life.

You realize all this Kansas/Missouri thing got going after you went to go do... whatever it is you do that you're too ashamed to talk about. It's kind of an ongoing thing. You really should get over yourself.

And BTW, happily remarried, nearly ten years now. Wife's existence can be verified by numerous people here, unlike everything you post. WRONG AGAIN MORON! Don't you ever get tired of it?

And it's really rather ironic that you, who has still not had the even pellet-sized balls to offer even a shred about your life, has the nerve to bitch about me being honest about mine? Make that hypocrite idiot cocksucker.

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2011, 09:02 PM
lol, this thread is hilariously repugnant in every way

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:03 PM
No Fraz is just a dumbass for implying that there isn't a city in Kansas called Kansas City
Posted via Mobile Device

You may be dumber than HMc. Or at least tied.

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:05 PM
The fact that you found a second bag of shit to marry you is really neither here nor there to me.

-King-
04-25-2011, 09:06 PM
You may be dumber than HMc. Or at least tied.

So you didn't imply that Kansas City isn't in Kansas? Why then did you tell him to pay more attention in Geography?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Did this thread really devolve into a KCK vs KCMO pissing match? Really?Okay, this part is pretty awesome

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:09 PM
The fact that you found a second bag of shit to marry you is really neither here nor there to me.

Sweet - insulting my wife now! What a guy. The next step in your troll evolution is now underway. I knew you had it in you.

Make that lowlife hypocrite idiot cocksucker.

You won't see me insulting your boyfriend. In fact, he has my sympathy.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:11 PM
So you didn't imply that Kansas City isn't in Kansas? Why then did you tell him to pay more attention in Geography?
Posted via Mobile Device

Good God, read the thread, you fucking idiot. This has been beat to death. One is the major city in the region, the other is a suburb of that city, less than a quarter of its size.

If guess if I talk about Paris you'll get all huffy because I don't mean the one in Texas.

:stupid:

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Sweet - insulting my wife now! What a guy. The next step in your troll evolution is now underway. I knew you had it in you.

Make that lowlife hypocrite idiot one who sucks the penis.

I don't know your wife so I can't really insult her.

My intuition, however, tells me she's probably a mid level minger who was desperate to get hitched. I can't imagine anyone else being interested.

Spott
04-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Watching shit like this makes me glad I live in a state where you can carry a concealed weapon.

SAUTO
04-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Good God, read the thread, you fucking idiot. This has been beat to death. One is the major city in the region, the other is a suburb of that city, less than a quarter of its size.

If guess if I talk about Paris you'll get all huffy because I don't mean the one in Texas.

:stupid: and again what does the size of the city have to do with it?

And your analogy sucks.

Paris texas is quite far from france. Just in case you didn't know.

Kck isn't far from kcmo. Much easier to be confused with one another.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:23 PM
I don't know your wife so I can't really insult her.

My intuition, however, tells me she's probably a mid level minger who was desperate to get hitched. I can't imagine anyone else being interested.

Except that you just did. Twice, even.

Big, bad, brave, anonymous cyberpussy. What a guy!

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:26 PM
and again what does the size of the city have to do with it?

And your analogy sucks.

Paris texas is quite far from france. Just in case you didn't know.

Kck isn't far from kcmo. Much easier to be confused with one another.
Posted via Mobile Device

The density in this thread is approaching that of a collasping star. Metallic objects are starting to stick to my monitor.

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Except that you just did. Twice, even.

So she is a mid level minger / bag of shit? Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
So she is a mid level minger / bag of shit? Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

Nobody here even knows what that is, cockchugger. Nobody really cares, either.

What time does your shift as park janitor start? That kangaroo shit isn't going to pick itself up, you know.

EDIT: Had to fix my post, since you're too fucking stupid to even use the quote function correctly.

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:32 PM
You don't know what a bag of shit is?

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Nobody here even knows what that is, cockchugger. Nobody really cares, either.

What time does your shift as park janitor start? That kangaroo shit isn't going to pick itself up, you know.

EDIT: Had to fix my post, since you're too ****ing stupid to even use the quote function correctly.

Like I said 10 pages ago, perhaps you need an attorney to check more than just your typing at work.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Like I said 10 pages ago, perhaps you need an attorney to check more than just your typing at work.

Rehashing the same shit over and over, still too much of a complete gaping vag to say a thing about yourself, insulting spouses, fucking up the quote function, getting dumber with every post.

Yeah, you're a regular internet hero.

Phobia
04-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm just wondering how many more days they're going to keep flirting with one another.

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Because I don't live my life on the internet, I'm the internet hero?

Again, the only reason you could be insulted on behalf of your spouse is if it were true. Did you marry some fugly fatty, Fraz?

HMc
04-25-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm just wondering how many more days they're going to keep flirting with one another.

Cockchugger.

Frazod
04-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Because I don't live my life on the internet, I'm internet hero?

Again, the only reason you could be insulted on behalf of your spouse is if it were true. Did you marry some fugly fatty, Fraz?

Ask the people who've met her, cyberpussy. There are lots of them here.

Why don't you post a picture of your boyfriend. Or is he a bit camera shy?

Phobia
04-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Cockchugger.

I didn't say it. You did.

HMc
04-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Ask the people who've met her, cyberpussy. There are lots of them here.

Why don't you post a picture of your boyfriend. Or is he a bit camera shy?

How can I possibly know which of your internet friends have met your fugly wife?

Rausch
04-25-2011, 10:16 PM
How can I possibly know which of your internet friends have met your fugly wife?

Ask?...

Phobia
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM

I have met his fugly wife.

go bo
04-25-2011, 11:07 PM
lol, this thread is hilariously repugnant in every way
hey peanut, how's things with you?

boston?

have you finished college yet?

wish you'd come around more often now that you've remembered where we are... ;) ;) ;)

go bo
04-25-2011, 11:09 PM

Make that lowlife hypocrite idiot one who sucks the penis.

ROFL

Rausch
04-25-2011, 11:09 PM
hey peanut, how's things with you?

boston?

have you finished college yet?

wish you'd come around more often now that you've remembered where we are... ;) ;) ;)

Buy her a drink or quit flirting...

go bo
04-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Buy her a drink or quit flirting...sounds like a plan to me...

hey, peanut... :BLVD: :BLVD: :BLVD:

crazycoffey
04-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

perception is a motherfucker. I didn't read it that way at all....

nstygma
09-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Justice?

TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A woman was sentenced to 10 years in prison with five years suspended for her role in the beating of a transgender woman inside a Rosedale McDonald’s earlier this year.

Teonna Brown, 19, pleaded guilty after she was caught on tape viciously attacking 22-year-old Chrissy Polis.

All but five years was suspended. Brown will serve three years probation when she is released.

In court, Brown issued an apology to the victim.

Brown pleaded guilty last month to first-degree assault and a hate crime. She faced a maximum sentence of 35 years in prison.

The beating captured on a cell phone last April showed repeated attacks on Polis by Brown and her 14-year old friend. That video soon made it to the Internet and quickly went viral.

Polis was in court in early August when Brown pleaded guilty under a plea deal.

“The ordeal is not over for her. She continues to suffer on a daily basis, particularly because of the notoriety the YouTube video has caused,” said Mark Scurti, Polis’ lawyer.

Polis had little to say at the trial.

“I was kind of nervous being here today,” Polis said then. “I really did not want to come. So like I said, I have no comment. I just want to lay low and keep my life as normal as much as possible.”

The vicious assault that went on for minutes was captured on the cell phone camera of a McDonald’s employee and outraged thousands across the country. Polis said the incident started as she was trying to use the restroom.

“I went to go use the bathroom. Come back out, the girl spit in my face, said, `Are you trying to talk to my man?’ I said, `No, I didn’t even know that was your man at all.’ The other girl came up, spit in my face, then they started ripping my hair, throwing me on the floor,” Polis told The Baltimore Sun in April.

“They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night, they really did. And come to find out that girl was only 14 years old. I was shocked,” she added. “They kicked me in my face; they really hurt me really bad and I’m just afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this.”

Only one McDonald’s employee can be seen trying to intervene in the assault. Several others can be heard laughing. McDonald’s eventually fired the employee who filmed the attack.

Another girl acknowledged her role in the same attack back in July. She was committed to a juvenile detention facility.

Governor Martin O’Malley has pledged to seek greater protections for transgender people.

vailpass
09-13-2011, 01:37 PM
There is no more serious surgical procedure than a cutadickfromy.

nstygma
09-13-2011, 01:46 PM
There is no more serious surgical procedure than a cutadickfromy.i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy?

Detoxing
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Odd. I only thought white people could be charged for hate crimes.

DJ's left nut
09-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Seems like a mis-use of the hate-crime legislation.

It's only a hate-crime if the 'protected group' is the cause for the action. Here it doesn't seem like they whuped this girl(ish)s ass because she's transgendered or because of her race. They whuped her ass because they thought she was hitting on some guy.

Calling this a hate-crime is just piling on after the fact. They really didn't use the law right here, IMO.

gblowfish
09-13-2011, 02:09 PM
You never see a tranny get beat up on any of the McDonalds commercials....

Inspector
09-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Well, this is about as ignorant a rebuttal as I've ever received. And that's saying something.

Here are a few facts to you.

Kansas City, Missouri - population 619,787. The largest city in the state of Missouri. The largest city in the metropolitan area. The PRIMARY city in the metropolitan area.

Kansas City, Kansas - population 145,786. Less than four times the size of Kansas City, Missouri. Despite the fact that this two completely separate municipalities share a name and a border, they are, in fact, completely separate municipalities. Different states, different mayors, different area codes, different zip codes, different police forces, different everything.

Kansas City, Kansas is a SUBURB of Kansas City, Missouri. Just like every other suburb in the area, regardless of the name. Just like East St. Louis, Illinois is a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Just like East Chicago, Indiana is a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.

So when some person claiming to be a Chiefs fan logs into this site, it should be obvious, apparent, and undeniable to anyone who is not a complete ****ing imbecile that the city that person is thinking of isn't Kansas City, Kansas; he's thinking of Kansas City, Missouri, the major city where the Chiefs ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR GAMES. There are many people who are ignorant of the fact that the primary Kansas City is in Missouri - it is an annoying, yet understandable, mistake for people who are not from the area, are not familiar with the area, or are just plain dumb. Doesn't change anything. Neither does the location of your precious race track.

Your entire argument is based on stupidity. Your reply is a whole bunch of dumbass inaccuracy. If you call pointing that out flailing, well, I just consider the source. Seems like you're flailing enough for both of us. Buddy.

Maybe later we can argue about who's buried in Grant's Tomb. :shake:

Ok, I've been patiently waiting.

So are you going to tell us who's buried in Grants tomb or not?

I've been wondering for years and nobody seems to know.

FAX
09-13-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm going to say Abe Lincoln ... but that's just a wild guess, really.

What I want to know is why Ronald McDonald is nowhere to be found when these situations erupt? Is he some kind of pussy clown or what?

FAX

Frazod
09-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Ok, I've been patiently waiting.

So are you going to tell us who's buried in Grants tomb or not?

I've been wondering for years and nobody seems to know.

Your mom.

threebag02
09-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Josh Selby is burried in Justin Cruz tomb.