PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is Todd Haley on the Hot Seat?

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Because he wasn't at the pre draft press conference! Jack Hairy says he's on the hot seat!

Where does he come up with this shit?

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Jack Harry is a moron.

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 10:41 PM
I agree but really why wasn't Haley there? The media has been trying to create a story about Haley not getting along with everyone for awhile now.

DA_T_84
I hate Jack Harry so much.

milkman
LMAO

pr_capone
04-24-2011, 10:42 PM
billay is a moron.

FYP

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Jeez Billay. Stop trolling WND or where ever you are going for this paranoid stuff you have been posting.

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 10:43 PM
FYP

Pr is a cry baby who gets people banned when they mention his religion.

whoman69
04-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Yes...I can...see how that...follows.

No I can't.

Bump
me to Jack Harry and you

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/gifs/Headbutt-dexter-9352148-254-143.gif

Chocolate Hog
Jeez Billay. Stop trolling WND or where ever you are going for this paranoid stuff you have been posting.

Where did I say I believed this?

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 10:45 PM
he should be. He lost a great oc and is trying to do it by himself again. I know he has a puppet hired as oc, but this should be a reason to fire him. Haley as oc the first year didn't work either.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 10:45 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Scott-Pioli/74fff449-b19f-4698-9016-3c719494ad17 HEY DUMBASS WAS HE THERE LAST YEAR NO

pr_capone
04-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Pr is a cry baby who gets people banned when they mention his religion.

http://i.imgur.com/pzVsp.gif

Okie_Apparition
04-24-2011, 10:46 PM
If his latest offensive coordinator move blows up in his face? Absofuckinglutely

Bump
04-24-2011, 10:47 PM
he should be. He lost a great oc and is trying to do it by himself again. I know he has a puppet hired as oc, but this should be a reason to fire him. Haley as oc the first year didn't work either.

the same plan Haley has and the same OC he hired is what helped win a Superbowl for the Bucs

keg in kc
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Jack Harry

milkman
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM

The differenc is that he does have a "puppet" that can take the responsibility of everyday minutia and preparation off his table, as well a a QB coach, so that he still has the time to oversee the team as a whole.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 10:49 PM
the same plan Haley has and the same OC he hired is what helped win a Superbowl for the BucsHE HIRED GRUDEN??? Nevermind then...

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 10:49 PM
The differenc is that he does have a "puppet" that can take the responsibility of everyday minutia and preparation off his table, as well a a QB coach, so that he still has the time to oversee the team as a whole.

I would cringe to think what happens if the latest hires by Haley don't workout.

Bump
04-24-2011, 10:51 PM
HE HIRED GRUDEN??? Nevermind then...

no, he is trying to do exactly what Gruden did. It's a bold plan and it would probably work with a good QB. But this move will either make Haley a hero or an outcast.

Bump
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
and I'm fine if Haley wants to let Crennel handle the defense almost solely on his own. He is more than capable of that.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
The differenc is that he does have a "puppet" that can take the responsibility of everyday minutia and preparation off his table, as well a a QB coach, so that he still has the time to oversee the team as a whole.problem is he doesn't want to "oversee" the team as a whole. He believes that he is the best OC in the league and is gonna be the OC this year.

BigRock
04-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Pioli does one presser all year, and now it's WHY WASN'T HALEY THERE.

Bump
problem is he doesn't want to "oversee" the team as a whole. He believes that he is the best OC in the league and is gonna be the OC this year.

without Romeo Crennel, Haley couldn't do this. But with him, I believe he can.

DomerNKC
no, he is trying to do exactly what Gruden did. It's a bold plan and it would probably work with a good QB. But this move will either make Haley a hero or an outcast.i hope you are right, but i don't think he is smart enough to pull it off.

KcMizzou
04-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Jack HarryHeh

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 10:56 PM
I think next year we take a couple of steps backwards, haley suvives with a slew of excuses. He gets fired the next year, and we start over.

ChiefsandO'sfan
I think next year we take a couple of steps backwards, haley suvives with a slew of excuses. He gets fired the next year, and we start over.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpA0c-ECTLM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpA0c-ECTLM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

HotRoute
If he is on the hotseat now then half of the coaches in the NFL are as well, so it sounds about right. Not many coaches in the NFL are safe, most of them are one terrible season away from getting the boot

Chocolate Hog
Heh

He's a big Mizzou fan.

KcMizzou
04-24-2011, 10:57 PM
He's a big Mizzou fan.So what? He's a moron.

BigMeatballDave
I would cringe to think what happens if the latest hires by Haley don't workout.He hires someone else, or Pioli gets pissed and fires Haley, or Clark gets pissed and cleans house again.

I'm not worried about any of that now. I just hope they draft some solid players.

milkman
problem is he doesn't want to "oversee" the team as a whole. He believes that he is the best OC in the league and is gonna be the OC this year.

No, the problem is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

He is an offensive coach, and as such, obviously has more input into that side of the ball.

But the fact is, he's trying to find the right guys that can, and will, work with his overall plan.

Bump
04-24-2011, 10:58 PM
hiring the best OC doesn't always mean that is the best man for the job, at least not in the NFL.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 10:59 PM
<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/lpA0c-ECTLM?version=3 allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">hey, you got a little of haley left on your lip...

Bump
04-24-2011, 10:59 PM

He is an offensive coach, and as such, obviously has more input into that side of the ball.

But the fact is, he's trying to find the right guys that can, and will, work with his overall plan.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/gifs/LyHzu.gif

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Haley took a 2-14 team in 2 year to the playoffs and some of you dumbass wanna run him outta here.

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Haley took a 2-14 team in 2 year to the playoffs and some of you dumbass wanna run him outta here.

Who?

KcMizzou
04-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Who?Jack Harry

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I think next year we take a couple of steps backwards, haley suvives with a slew of excuses. He gets fired the next year, and we start over.Gloom and doom.

I think they step back as far as overall record due to playing a more difficult schedule this season.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Gloom and doom.

I think they step back as far as overall record due to playing a more difficult schedule this season.

Everyone in the afc west played this cup cake schedule and now they will play the same hard one as us.

DomerNKC

But the fact is, he's trying to find the right guys that can, and will, work with his overall plan.no, wrong on all parts milkman. He is an egomaniacal golfer. The reason our offense improved last year is now in florida. Haley will try to be the OC again, and will fail.

Bump
if we can draft and sign just a few players who can make a difference right away, we're going to be in good shape next season with the tougher schedule.

KcMizzou
Gloom and doom.

I think they step back as far as overall record due to playing a more difficult schedule this season.Agree... we could have a better team, and finish with a worse record. And people will freak the hell out.

Ebolapox
HERP A DERP

is billay flexing his tard muscles extra hard lately? yep.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
no, wrong on all parts milkman. He is an egomaniacal golfer. The reason our offense improved last year is now in florida. Haley will try to be the OC again, and will fail.

If you really think the O improvement was all on wies u need to go shot yourself in the head.

Baconeater
04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Pffft...Norv Turner had more to do with us getting to the playoffs than Haley did.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:06 PM
no, wrong on all parts milkman. He is an egomaniacal golfer. The reason our offense improved last year is now in florida. Haley will try to be the OC again, and will fail.:rolleyes:

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:07 PM
no, wrong on all parts milkman. He is an egomaniacal golfer. The reason our offense improved last year is now in florida. Haley will try to be the OC again, and will fail.

the first season he tried that, our defense was a friggen disgrace. With Romeo Crennel handling the defense, Haley can now put more of his attention on the offense. Unless you think Romeo can't handle it, which would make you a dumbass, Haley is going to succeed.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Is Todd Haley on the Hot Seat?

No.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Gloom and doom.

I think they step back as far as overall record due to playing a more difficult schedule this season.There is the first excuse that Haley will use.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Pffft...Norv Turner had more to do with us getting to the playoffs than Haley did.Heh, true.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:09 PM
There is the first excuse that Haley will use.Flexing your tard muscle, I see.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Pmjj1d_qis?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Pmjj1d_qis?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Haters get use to him hes gonna be here along time

Dave Lane
Who?

DomeOfRockNKC for one.

keg in kc
Agree... we could have a better team, and finish with a worse record. And people will freak the hell out.They could be a better team, finish with a worse record, and still win the division again. That's the real kicker. I was tongue and cheek with 13-3 last week. I think they'll end up 10-6 again, and be a bigger threat in the playoffs. But I think 9-7 or even 8-8 could feasibly win the west. It's not like there's a massive difference in schedules or anything.

This is assuming they (the Chiefs...) have a good draft and fill a couple of holes in free agency.

Then I think they legitimately contend in 2012.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:11 PM
the first season he tried that, our defense was a friggen disgrace. With Romeo Crennel handling the defense, Haley can now put more of his attention on the offense. Unless you think Romeo can't handle it, which would make you a dumbass, Haley is going to succeed.Romeo is fine on the defense. Our offense was fine last year when haley left it alone, we won't be as lucky this year.

Ebolapox
04-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Is H1 getting calls again? Yup.

:spock:

wtf are you even talking about?

in other news, is it weird that your picture is everywhere on the internet now? http://www.coderetard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/super-retard.JPG

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Romeo is fine on the defense. Our offense was fine last year when haley left it alone, we won't be as lucky this year.

Arizona's offense was fine with Haley running it.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Flexing your tard muscle, I see.no, just reality. Weis is a fat, sloppy blowhard. I am not a fan of his, but he is an offensive genius. The drop off from him t haley is gonna hurt.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Haley >>>>>>>>>>>>weis as a OC anyday of the week

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Arizona's offense was fine with Haley running it.he also had Larry, Curt and Anquan. That was also a case of lightning in a bottle.

Ebolapox
04-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Hootie found a bunch of peoples info including yours and posted it on Craigslist after he was banned. I find it comical because you are such a dumbass.

if it's my info, I'm completely unaware. I don't keep track of all of the drama that goes on. matter of fact, I haven't gotten phone call one, been a boring week. link?

keg in kc
04-24-2011, 11:18 PM
It's been pointed out before (over and over and over) but the question isn't what Haley's going to do with the offense. The question is what Haley, Carthon, Muir and Zorn will do with the offense, and whether it will be a step forward or a step back.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm more concerned about Muir staying than I am with Weis leaving or Haley having a more active hand. But, either way, it's not a situation like 2009 where Haley's trying to fill several roles by himself (at least until/unless he fires people off the staff).

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Haley >>>>>>>>>>>>weis as a OC anyday of the weeknow that is just plain silly.

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 11:19 PM
if it's my info, I'm completely unaware. I don't keep track of all of the drama that goes on. matter of fact, I haven't gotten phone call one, been a boring week. link?

Let me see if I can find it because I reported it right away. Not sure why the fucktard even told me we hate eachother.

Chocolate Hog
04-24-2011, 11:19 PM
It's been pointed out before (over and over and over) but the question isn't what Haley's going to do with the offense. The question is what Haley, Carthon, Muir and Zorn will do with the offense, and whether it will be a step forward or a step back.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm more concerned about Muir staying than I am with Weis leaving or Haley having a more active hand. But, either way, it's not a situation like 2009 where Haley's trying to fill several roles by himself (at least until/unless he fires people off the staff).

With the schedule and Cassel at QB theres a good chance it fails. So what happens?

Von Dumbass
04-24-2011, 11:20 PM
no, he is trying to do exactly what Gruden did. It's a bold plan and it would probably work with a good QB. But this move will either make Haley a hero or an outcast.

Tampa Bay won that Super Bowl because of their defense. Their offense was garbage.

Dave Lane
04-24-2011, 11:20 PM
now that is just plain silly.

Gotta tell ya I'm not impressed with that fucking dumbass Weis.

I wish he'd die in a fire from an aids tree while being assfucked with a rusty trombone.

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 11:21 PM
he also had Larry, Curt and Anquan. That was also a case of lightning in a bottle.

If Weis gets the credit for last year, Haley gets credit for Arizona. It's kind of ridiculous to try claiming otherwise without definitive proof, and that certainly doesn't exist in this case.

Okie_Apparition
04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
The possible lack of a offseason & tuff opponents, this team is due some injuries. Charles doesn't actually come across as an iron man.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Gotta tell ya I'm not impressed with that fucking dumbass Weis.

I wish he'd die in a fire from an aids tree while being assfucked with a rusty trombone. Trombones are made from brass. Wont rust. :)

Von Dumbass
04-24-2011, 11:26 PM
If Weis gets the credit for last year, Haley gets credit for Arizona. It's kind of ridiculous to try claiming otherwise without definitive proof, and that certainly doesn't exist in this case.

Matt Cassel and the entire Chiefs offense sucked in 2009. Once Haley gave up the playcalling to Weis, Cassel went to the Pro Bowl.

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Haley is the fucking man. I think his plan will work. If he trusts Crennel to take full control of the defense, that means that Haley won't really have to worry about it. This will allow Haley to put pretty much all of his attention to the offense and special teams. He has coaches around his that are right on his page and are going to see his vision and do their best to realize it.

This plan will only backfire on him if Romeo bails out on us, then it would hurt us because he would have to go out and hire a more talented OC.

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Matt Cassel and the entire Chiefs offense sucked in 2009. Once Haley gave up the playcalling to Weis Matt Cassel went to the Pro Bowl.

lol haley took warner at the time playing like shit and turned him into a HOF player

keg in kc
04-24-2011, 11:29 PM
With the schedule and Cassel at QB theres a good chance it fails. So what happens?I'd say it's a bit defeatist to predict failure without even knowing who's going to be on the field in 2011. I might, say, wait until the draft and free agency is over to throw in the towel.

If it does fail, I get rid of Muir. Which I'd have done this year in any event.

Haley's not going anywhere. For years, I would imagine. There were some interesting, long stuff in the Star from back before Pioli was hired about how Hunt idolizes the way the Steelers are put together and how we might be looking for a coach to keep in place for a long time. And then, shockingly, we go an hire a young one who could feasibly lead for 15 or 20 years, taking only his age into account.

He's not on the hot seat. Not after winning as many games in 2010 as they'd won in the previous three seasons. Not after winning a division title.

And if you're asking what will happen in 2012 if 2011 doesn't go well, then I'd say you're agreeing that he's not on the hot seat.

BigMeatballDave
04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
I dont get the Haley hate, Domer. He turned a 4-12 team into 10-6. I'm fully aware of the soft schedule, but 6 more wins is no small feat.

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
How many times were we watching Chiefs games last season screaming WHAT A FUCKING TERRIBLE PLAY CALL! FUCK WEIS!!!

Seriously, think back!! Every game there were stupid ass calls in the worst times.

I know it's easy to look back now and say "well, now that I can see the entire season, our offense was improved, so it must have been because of Weis"

but seriously, think back to when you were watching games wanting to punch Weis in the face, every game.

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:31 PM
I love Kurt Warner, but take a look at his stats the 5 seasons between leaving the Rams and meeting Todd Haley.

Von Dumbass
04-24-2011, 11:32 PM
lol haley took warner at the time playing like shit and turned him into a HOF player

LMAO

Todd Haley is a WR's coach. He knows nothing about QB's. Haley gets credit for Bowe....

ChiefsandO'sfan
04-24-2011, 11:33 PM
How many times were we watching Chiefs games last season screaming WHAT A ****ING TERRIBLE PLAY CALL! **** WEIS!!!

Seriously, think back!! Every game there were stupid ass calls in the worst times.

I know it's easy to look back now and say "well, now that I can see the entire season, our offense was improved, so it must have been because of Weis"

but seriously, think back to when you were watching games wanting to punch Weis in the face, every game.

like the 3 and 1 bootleg throw deep in the texans game

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:34 PM
If Weis gets the credit for last year, Haley gets credit for Arizona. It's kind of ridiculous to try claiming otherwise without definitive proof, and that certainly doesn't exist in this case.Weis has a track record. Haley has his father.

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Matt Cassel and the entire Chiefs offense sucked in 2009. Once Haley gave up the playcalling to Weis, Cassel went to the Pro Bowl.

Haley took the reins late, had a crappy team, and was working as a rookie coach as well as playing catch up at coordinator. Weis came in after the coaching staff had established itself and had a good start at changing the culture of the team, after Charles had established himself, after the team had improved significantly at center, and after the team had added a tight end that could catch the ball.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:36 PM
lol haley took warner at the time playing like shit and turned him into a HOF playerHis success with the Rams made him a Hall of famer if he gets there.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:41 PM
I dont get the Haley hate, Domer. He turned a 4-12 team into 10-6. I'm fully aware of the soft schedule, but 6 more wins is no small feat.It isn't Haley hate. Dude i hope i am dead wrong on this. This is a gut feeling. The team was in trouble and they brught in TWO highly thought of cooordinators, and they improved. Haley ran Weis out just like he ran Gailey out because of petty jealousy.

Okie_Apparition
04-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Warner took two sad sack franchises to Super Bowls. That's how Kurt gets HOF mentions. Without the Cards he is just a Giants washed up castoff.

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Weis has a track record. Haley has his father.

Weis once had his playcalling duties taken away from him by Parcells. Weis watched the Patriots offense, and Brady, get better without him.

Patriots offensive rankings under Weis:

Patriots offensive rankings since Weis:

And Weis' track record at N.D. wasn't exactly stellar. Pretty much any coordinator can be sliced and diced if you slant your take. The same applies to head coaches, for that matter.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Weis once had his playcalling duties taken away from him by Parcells. Weis watched the Patriots offense, and Brady, get better without him.

Patriots offensive rankings under Weis:

Patriots offensive rankings since Weis:

And Weis' track record at N.D. wasn't exactly stellar. Pretty much any coordinator can be sliced and diced if you slant your take. The same applies to head coaches, for that matter.what was the chiefs offensive ranking under Haley? Weis? nuff said.

Ebolapox
04-24-2011, 11:47 PM
what was the chiefs offensive ranking under Haley? Weis? nuff said.

yeah, complete and total sample size there. you know absolutely nothing about statistics, do you? WAY too small a sample size to make ANY comparisons.

SNR
04-24-2011, 11:47 PM
LMAO

Todd Haley is a WR's coach. He knows nothing about QB's. Haley gets credit for Bowe....You wouldn't know a good head coach if he invaded your bedroom and anally raped you. You were a loyal defender of Josh McDaniels until he got fired. Now you think he's garbage.

Your track record of football predictions is garbage. You should get a clue before you open your fat mouth in the future.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:53 PM
yeah, complete and total sample size there. you know absolutely nothing about statistics, do you? WAY too small a sample size to make ANY comparisons.ok, i was just looking at how each man ran our offense. Lets loook at their careers. How many super bowl winning teams has Haley been on? Weis?

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:53 PM
so Domer, Haley gets absolutely no credit for the turn-around? It was 100% Weis and Crennel?

Just Passin' By
04-24-2011, 11:54 PM
what was the chiefs offensive ranking under Haley? Weis? nuff said.

You're trying to argue based upon one season as OC/rookie HC, with a late switch from the previous OC, who'd been retained because of the owner?

You've got to be shitting me.

Bump
04-24-2011, 11:55 PM
ok, i was just looking at how each man ran our offense. Lets loook at their careers. How many super bowl winning teams has Haley been on? Weis?

the Patriots offense was a lot better after Weis left fwiw. You say Haley lucked into Warner and Fitz but you don't say that Weis lucked into Tom fucking Brady, who is going down as a top 5 all time QB.

DomerNKC
04-24-2011, 11:59 PM
the Patriots offense was a lot better after Weis left fwiw. You say Haley lucked into Warner and Fitz but you don't say that Weis lucked into Tom ****ing Brady, who is going down as a top 5 all time QB.it is funny that Brady credits Weis. He probably is not as smart as you either.

keg in kc
04-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I'm just glad that we've cleansed the team of Notre Lame filth.

Ebolapox
04-25-2011, 12:01 AM
ok, i was just looking at how each man ran our offense. Lets loook at their careers. How many super bowl winning teams has Haley been on? Weis?

another comparison that won't work: how do we know exactly how much of a contribution they made to their teams? the talent on the teams? the supporting cast of coaches? otherwise, it's apples and oranges. not a comparison that you can make if you're being intellectually honest, which you don't appear to feel like right now.

DomerNKC
04-25-2011, 12:01 AM

You're trying to argue based upon one season as OC/rookie HC, with a late switch from the previous OC, who'd been retained because of the owner?

You've got to be shitting me.it was Haleys choice to fire Gailey one week before the season. It was his arrogance that got us in trouble that time too.

DomerNKC
04-25-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm just glad that we've cleansed the team of Notre Lame filth.It was Notre Dame filth that got us the closest to the super bowl since lenny. (Montana).

DomerNKC
04-25-2011, 12:05 AM
another comparison that won't work: how do we know exactly how much of a contribution they made to their teams? the talent on the teams? the supporting cast of coaches? otherwise, it's apples and oranges. not a comparison that you can make if you're being intellectually honest, which you don't appear to feel like right now.We just have got to wait and see. I was just venting my fears about the upcoming season which is why i thought this board was here...

Just Passin' By
04-25-2011, 12:05 AM
it was Haleys choice to fire Gailey one week before the season. It was his arrogance that got us in trouble that time too.

According to reports, Haley didn't want Gailey from the start. He kept him on at the request of the owner, until he deemed it untenable. Blaming Haley for that is just fucking stupid.

Ebolapox
04-25-2011, 12:06 AM
We just have got to wait and see. I was just venting my fears about the upcoming season which is why i thought this board was here...

of course, but you should expect to be called out if you sound like a chicken little. a little rationality and logic goes a long way sometimes (which is fucking weird considering that, on this website, it's rare as fuck)

Bump
04-25-2011, 12:08 AM
it is funny that Brady credits Weis. He probably is not as smart as you either.

our offense is going to be better next season. I'll bet you all of my casino cash.

KCtotheSB
04-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Because he wasn't at the pre draft press conference! Jack Hairy says he's on the hot seat!

Where does he come up with this shit?

Matt Cassel wasn't at the press conference. Is he on the hot seat also?

DomerNKC
04-25-2011, 12:09 AM
According to reports, Haley didn't want Gailey from the start. He kept him on at the request of the owner, until he deemed it untenable. Blaming Haley for that is just ****ing stupid.it was untenable because he wants to be the OC.

Just Passin' By
04-25-2011, 12:12 AM
it was untenable because he wants to be the OC.

It was untenable for whatever reason. You can pretend you know that reason, but you don't. Even if you're right, though, blaming Haley for that situation is idiotic. That's on the owner.

KC Tattoo
04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Jumping to conclusions....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J19oj-lySBA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J19oj-lySBA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

-King-
04-25-2011, 12:17 AM

Yeah, and look at how many superbowls Mike Tomlin teams had won before he was Pittsburgh's coach. WHY DID THEY HIRE THAT LOSER?!?!

Look at how many superbowls Mike McCarthy won before last year. Clearly the Packers would have been better if they had hired Weis instead of him! He has more superbowl wins!

And look at the disaster that followed when McCarthy was calling plays. Smh.

There is no fucking way you can tell me that the playcalling was good last year. No fucking way. Weis did one good thing, and that was to fix the quarterback.

And now we have Jim Zorn, another QB guru doing that.

Bump
04-25-2011, 12:25 AM
If you ever paid attention to Chiefsplanet during games, there was A LOT of Weis bashing.

Fruit Ninja
04-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Holy Shit. Domer is just trolling right? dude cant actually beleive what he's saying. Wow.

Bump
04-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Holy Shit. Domer is just trolling right? dude cant actually beleive what he's saying. Wow.

I think he's serious, he's a dumbass, but he's serious.

TRR
04-25-2011, 07:26 AM
It was untenable for whatever reason. You can pretend you know that reason, but you don't. Even if you're right, though, blaming Haley for that situation is idiotic. That's on the owner.

Even for an arm chair QB/Coach, its plain to see that Haley and Gailey are worlds apart on offensive philosophies. Gailey was, from the start, a square peg.

Even if the KC team (not just the offense) regresses this season, you can still keep me on the Haley bandwagon. He is a young, energetic coach that WANTS to put in the work necessary to turn a horrid situation around for the foreseeable future.

Posted via Mobile Device

burt
04-25-2011, 07:28 AM
While some of you have valid views, I was devistated when I heard Weis was leaving. He is a bad head coach, but a great OC. As far as the screaming during the game on CP..... when isn't there? Most of you should have been hired to replace Weis.

burt
04-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Even for an arm chair QB/Coach, its plain to see that Haley and Gailey are worlds apart on offensive philosophies. Gailey was, from the start, a square peg.

valid

He is a young, energetic coach that WANTS to put in the work necessary to turn a horrid situation around for the foreseeable future.

valid

Posted via Mobile Device

probably valid

King_Chief_Fan
04-25-2011, 07:51 AM
It was Notre Dame filth that got us the closest to the super bowl since lenny. (Montana).

not true.........We have had some one and done's other than this year

Vermeil
Herm

BigMeatballDave
04-25-2011, 07:53 AM
I'm just glad that we've cleansed the team of Notre Lame filth.ROFL

burt
04-25-2011, 07:56 AM
not true.........We have had some one and done's other than this year

Vermeil
Herm

closest............

Fire Me Boy!
04-25-2011, 08:30 AM

Even if the KC team (not just the offense) regresses this season, you can still keep me on the Haley bandwagon. He is a young, energetic coach that WANTS to put in the work necessary to turn a horrid situation around for the foreseeable future.

Posted via Mobile Device

Are you saying Gailey's square peg would never fit into Haley's round hole?

Dave Lane
04-25-2011, 09:36 AM
It was Notre Dame filth that got us the closest to the super bowl since lenny. (Montana).

Yo what you drinking bro?

Dave Lane
04-25-2011, 09:40 AM
I think Weis was a piece of shit loudmouth ****. Shooting his mouth off at pizza places to fans about how cool he was. **** him disloyal piece of shit. And immediately after he announced he was going to Florida he totally bailed on play calling. I pin the chiefs bad performances late in the year on his dumb ****ing ass.

While some of you have valid views, I was devistated when I heard Weis was leaving. He is a bad head coach, but a great OC. As far as the screaming during the game on CP..... when isn't there? Most of you should have been hired to replace Weis.

warrior
04-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Jack Harry is a moron.

Thread should have ended here.

Chief Roundup
04-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Tampa Bay won that Super Bowl because of their defense. Their offense was garbage.

No the Bucs won because Gruden built the raiders and knew how to beat that team.

Chief Roundup
04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
It isn't Haley hate. Dude i hope i am dead wrong on this. This is a gut feeling. The team was in trouble and they brught in TWO highly thought of cooordinators, and they improved. Haley ran Weis out just like he ran Gailey out because of petty jealousy.

No Wies left because of his family situation.

Chief Roundup
04-25-2011, 11:51 AM

Don't all the politically correct speaking players credit anyone and everyone other than themselves.

burt
04-25-2011, 01:23 PM
I think Weis was a piece of shit loudmouth ****. Shooting his mouth off at pizza places to fans about how cool he was. **** him disloyal piece of shit. And immediately after he announced he was going to Florida he totally bailed on play calling. I pin the chiefs bad performances late in the year on his dumb ****ing ass.

Dont sugar coat it.... How do you really feel? You MUST have been one that got a call to
replace Weis....

DomerNKC
04-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Don't all the politically correct speaking players credit anyone and everyone other than themselves.
Yeah, but he calls weis after every game still

-King-
04-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, but he calls weis after every game still

Link?

ChiefMojo
04-25-2011, 03:05 PM
This is Jack Harry we are talking about, nuff said!

Chocolate Hog
04-25-2011, 03:06 PM

LMAO you actually believe the pizza place story? Do you believe the Best Buy story too?

burt
04-25-2011, 04:13 PM
LMAO you actually believe the pizza place story? Do you believe the Best Buy story too?

he believes in the royals, too......

Rausch
04-25-2011, 04:22 PM
I think Weis was a piece of shit loudmouth ****.

Odd that he and Haley didn't hit it off...

milkman
04-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Romeo is fine on the defense. Our offense was fine last year when haley left it alone, we won't be as lucky this year.

Tell, oh wise one, when exactly did Haley leave it alone?

And more imprortantly, show us proof.

KC Tattoo
04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Why would it matter if Haley did/did not be there for the press conference? What good would have it been? Do they have to share little neuances that give little to no fabrications or give our hand into the comming draft?

Does Haley or Pioli owe Jack Harry or the media, fans any explination?

This is something for Jack Harry to harp on just for the sake to harp on, imo.

This is news that is non news.

Also, let's not give our selves that big of heads that Weis had any intention to stick around for years to come or get us a championship. He was here for a temp job and that was it. Had nothing to do with getting along or not with Haley. Weis is a big boy (literally & figuratively) He is gone now, we can move on. We got Zorn and an 80+yo OC to give Haley advise and work on our inept QB. We can make it work, Haley can consintrate on what he wants to do with the offense and be open to the rest of the team.

We got a draft this week, don't think it was a big deal for Haley to miss a press confrerence. BFD out of nothing.

kysirsoze
04-25-2011, 10:47 PM

Warner and Fitz credit Haley. What's your point?

Rausch
04-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Warner and Fitz credit Haley. What's your point?

They didn't get rings with Haley, Brady did with XOC...

Bump
04-26-2011, 02:07 AM
the ONLY reason why the Packers won the Superbowl was because of their OC, OH WAIT

DomerNKC
09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
the first season he tried that, our defense was a friggen disgrace. With Romeo Crennel handling the defense, Haley can now put more of his attention on the offense. Unless you think Romeo can't handle it, which would make you a dumbass, Haley is going to succeed.hows that workin out for you? Dumbass.

DomerNKC
09-19-2011, 11:16 PM

But the fact is, he's trying to find the right guys that can, and will, work with his overall plan.why did he never find any?

Ace Gunner
09-19-2011, 11:31 PM
They didn't get rings with Haley, Brady did with XOC...

are you implying the Cards team that played that day were all what the Tom Brady Pats were during their SB winning seasons? I don't think the Cards were as good. The defenses were worlds apart and the offenses were different because the Pats were balanced attack and the Cards that year were just a passing dynamo.

I think the reason Haley was recognized for his accomplishments that season was evident when the offense ripped through the playoffs and despite an old QB gunslinger having a bad start(video below), Haley's unit had the Steelers cold that day.

aturnis
09-19-2011, 11:32 PM
hows that workin out for you? Dumbass.

Fuck Weis. The effects of his departure are going to be totally blown out of proportion due to the ineptitude of Cassel. In Haley I trust. Fuck Weis. He's fucking clown shoes.

P.S.

You're an idiot.

DomerNKC
09-20-2011, 04:33 PM
**** Weis. The effects of his departure are going to be totally blown out of proportion due to the ineptitude of Cassel. In Haley I trust. **** Weis. He's ****ing clown shoes.

P.S.

You're an idiot.who gives a rats ass about weis? He might have been an answer, or yet another problem, but one we do not worry about any further. The problem at hand is the current regime. Haley is a fraud and pioli could very well be just as bad.

P.S.

**** you. You're as much of an idiot as haley.

kaplin42
09-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Why there so many threads being necroed?

Stryker
09-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Do I think Haley is on the hot seat? No.

But this guy seems to think so...

AFC West Stock Watch
September, 20, 2011
Sep 201:00PM ETEmailPrintCommentsBy Bill Williamson» NFC Stock Watch: East | West | North | South » AFC: East | West | North | South

FALLING

1. Todd Haley, Kansas City Chiefs coach: Haley is reportedly on the hot seat after the Chiefs have looked as bad as any team in the NFL in the first two weeks. The Chiefs have been outscored 89-10. Haley was a coach of the year candidate last season when he led the Chiefs to a 10-6 record, but there has been talk he could be bounced during the season. His fall has been swift and hard.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/32466/afc-west-stock-watch-3

Deberg_1990
10-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Is he still on the Hot seat?

FAX
10-09-2011, 06:04 PM

He is currently on the toilet seat working on a Tebow.

FAX

Mr. Laz
10-09-2011, 06:41 PM
a win always helps but still have a long way to go.

team must perform well and specifically the offense must looked polished. The offense is Haley's baby. It showed some signed lately.

Guru
10-09-2011, 06:51 PM
We are all setup for a blowout.

Extra Point
10-09-2011, 06:51 PM
When is the last time we were down by 17, that we won? This reminds me of the GB game, a decade ago.

Guru
10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
When is the last time we were down by 17, that we won? This reminds me of the GB game, a decade ago.

I remember being down by 17 to the Chargers back when we had Montana on a Sunday Night.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 06:54 PM
If he is we won't know until he's fired...

Deberg_1990
10-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Is he still on the hot seat? I need to know how hot the seat is.

Frankie
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Is he still on the hot seat? I need to know how hot the seat is.

Unless he farted after Mexican food, his seat is not hot.

Marcellus
10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
I heard from a waitress that Haley fingered at Applebees that if we didn't win 28-0 in Oakland he was canned.

DomerNKC
11-16-2011, 09:12 PM
how warm is that seat now?

Nightfyre
11-16-2011, 10:49 PM
I'd be willing to bet it isn't at all.

bevischief
11-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Unless he farts or sharts himself...

DomerNKC
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
who gives a rats ass about weis? He might have been an answer, or yet another problem, but one we do not worry about any further. The problem at hand is the current regime. Haley is a fraud and pioli could very well be just as bad.

P.S.

**** you. You're as much of an idiot as haley.still this

Count Alex's Wins
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Haley's ass is blistering.

DomerNKC
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
**** Weis. The effects of his departure are going to be totally blown out of proportion due to the ineptitude of Cassel. In Haley I trust. **** Weis. He's ****ing clown shoes.

P.S.

You're an idiot.man, you are smart...

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Its funny as hell people calling for haley head why so pioli can just fuck it up again?

Chocolate Hog
11-21-2011, 11:04 PM

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
11-21-2011, 11:04 PM
FYP

Not so much.

DomerNKC
11-21-2011, 11:08 PM
our offense is going to be better next season. I'll bet you all of my casino cash.waiting for the casino cash transfer any day now...I also have some crow for you to chow down on.

talastan
11-21-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm still on the Haley bandwagon, although Pioli's lack of a roster is severely hampering Haley's ability to put a championship team on the field.

DomerNKC
11-21-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm still on the Haley bandwagon, although Pioli's lack of a roster is severely hampering Haley's ability to put a championship team on the field.if haley and belicheck traded teams tonight, haley would have lost by the same score.

Brianfo
11-21-2011, 11:16 PM
if haley and belicheck traded teams tonight, haley would have lost by the same score.

You're wrong. I understand that you are stupid and can't understand the Belicheck is god box, but you need to keep up.

KcMizzou
11-21-2011, 11:21 PM
if haley and belicheck traded teams tonight, haley would have lost by the same score.LMAO WTF?

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:22 PM
LMAO WTF?

Same score, no.

But how many coaches are going to beat the Patriots with Tyler Palko? On the road?

KcMizzou
11-21-2011, 11:32 PM
We all had this one marked down as a loss before the season started. That was before we lost Charles, Moeaki, Berry, Dorsey, Cassel, etc....

I mean, the general consensus going in was that we could have a better team, and still finish with a worse record. And I know injuries are part of the game, but goddamn. This team's been fucked from the start.

Play the young guys, build for next season when we have a more favorable schedule when we (hopefully) get all those guys back to full strength.

And use the shitty record/good draft position to draft a franchise QB.

Discuss Thrower
11-21-2011, 11:38 PM
We all had this one marked down as a loss before the season started. That was before we lost Charles, Moeaki, Berry, Dorsey, Cassel, etc....

I mean, the general consensus going in was that we could have a better team, and still finish with a worse record. And I know injuries are part of the game, but goddamn. This team's been fucked from the start.

Play the young guys, build for next season when we have a more favorable schedule when we (hopefully) get all those guys back to full strength.

You! with the common sense, gtfo!

FAX
11-22-2011, 01:06 AM
It's difficult not to overreact when you're drowning in the brackish backwater of another blowout loss on national television.

I keep telling myself that this was on the road, against the Pats, without our best players, first start for the QB, and we did come out well at the start of the game.

Still and all, this was hard to watch and Haley looked a little lost out there.

I do know this much; I'm sick of being the laughing stock of the league.

FAX

Chocolate Hog
11-22-2011, 01:55 AM
It's difficult not to overreact when you're drowning in the brackish backwater of another blowout loss on national television.

I keep telling myself that this was on the road, against the Pats, without our best players, first start for the QB, and we did come out well at the start of the game.

Still and all, this was hard to watch and Haley looked a little lost out there.

I do know this much; I'm sick of being the laughing stock of the league.

FAX

I think you'd have an argument if this weren't the 4th game this year where Haley has lost by 4 touchdowns or more. Also we were going up against one o the worst defenses in the league and could only score 3 points?

memyselfI
11-22-2011, 06:54 AM
if haley and belicheck traded teams tonight, haley would have lost by the same score.

ROFLLMAO:thumb:

Frankie
11-22-2011, 10:33 AM

B.S. ALERT!

BigRichard
11-22-2011, 11:23 AM

I mean, the general consensus going in was that we could have a better team, and still finish with a worse record. And I know injuries are part of the game, but goddamn. This team's been ****ed from the start.

You probably saw it in the other thread but to quote Bill Parcells on injuries, "no one gives a shit." They should have known how piss poor their depth was and signed some people. They got some money, they could have afforded it.

This lack of depth could be just as much on Haley as it is Pioli. You don't know if Haley just said he was good with what they had. Either way, the fault lands on the shoulders of the HC.

As far as the second part I bolded, Haley isn't playing the young guys, he is playing Palko. That to me is unexcusable. We have seen him do this before, he doesn't play the best player he plays the person in line. He did the same thing with Jamal and Johnson. It took Johnson getting run out of KC for him to play the best player. And he keeps playing Thomas Jones for some reason when Battle has been showing signs of being servicable.

I think Haley needs to go.

I think you'd have an argument if this weren't the 4th game this year where Haley has lost by 4 touchdowns or more. Also we were going up against one o the worst defenses in the league and could only score 3 points?

I think people keep thinking "Oh it was the Pats so it is OK we sucked". The Pats D is horrible. It just goes to show how big of a shitfest our O is.

I still think Haley needs to go.

Pestilence
11-22-2011, 11:26 AM
I would have more respect for Haley and Pioli if they called the season a loss and started playing the young guys to get experience. The problem is that they never will. They'll keep assuming that we have a shot at the division title and the playoffs....so they'll keep trucking out all of the old fucks that don't deserve to see the field.

DomerNKC
11-22-2011, 06:03 PM
B.S. ALERT!i did over react last night. I do believe that at halftime, they changed their gameplan and then roasted us with better coaching. Grumpy bill and a handfull of other coaches could beat haley with the chiefs if haley coached the pats.

CaliforniaChief
11-22-2011, 06:08 PM
There's just no margin for error with the stunning lack of talent we have at key positions. We crossed into Patriots territory 8 times and left the Razor with 3 points. Penalties, mental breakdowns, horrible passes, drops, missed assignments, etc.

The defense just had to do too much and tired as the game progressed.

And Belichick pwned Haley at halftime. We had a good first half plan that caught the Pats off-guard. We just didn't have a response for their adjustments.

When we drove back down the field after giving up the long TD pass to Gronkowski (for which my FFL team was truly grateful), the INT just killed us. We could have gone in down 7-6 or even up 10-7. Instead we're down 10-3 and they get the ball in the 2nd half.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-22-2011, 06:10 PM
if palko and brady traded teams tonight, palko would have lost by the same score.

FYP

DomerNKC
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
No Wies left because of his family situation.hows that workin out for you now?

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm still on the Haley bandwagon.

http://www.rewarren.com/challenge/Chl-Images/252-jalopy.jpg

FAX
12-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Just needs a little paint and that thing could make it all the way to Beverly Hills.

FAX

DeezNutz
12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh the things that I imagined happening in that cement pond...

Chocolate Hog
12-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Looks like Jack was right.

ExtremeChief
12-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Looks like Jack was right.

Hindsight is 50/50

Chocolate Hog
12-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Hindsight is 50/50

Umm no?

Okie_Apparition
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Jack Harry's ears are always to the ground
his heavy gold neck chains & shirt unbottoned to his navel are usually to blame

Phobia
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
our offense is going to be better next season. I'll bet you all of my casino cash.

Whoops.

Extra Point
12-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Jack Harry's ears are always to the ground
his heavy gold neck chains & shirt unbottoned to his navel are usually to blame

LMAO!

HoneyBadger
12-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Yes, he was on the hot seat.

scho63
12-12-2011, 07:38 PM
I really think that Haley kid will be here for a very long time. He's got charisma, class, charm, gets along with everyone, and he is a winner.

Ah shit, I forget my medicine again........

DomerNKC
12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
he should be. He lost a great oc and is trying to do it by himself again. I know he has a puppet hired as oc, but this should be a reason to fire him. Haley as oc the first year didn't work either.this

Frankie
12-13-2011, 12:53 AM

this

What the hell man! you are "This"ing your own post?

jspchief
12-13-2011, 02:56 AM
The possible lack of a offseason & tuff opponents, this team is due some injuries. Charles doesn't actually come across as an iron man.

Eeek!