PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Coolest 15 seconds of your day.

Count Alex's Losses
04-25-2011, 07:43 AM
1080p, beyotch!

<object width="900" height="540"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2p6famzeJt4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2p6famzeJt4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="900" height="540"></embed></object>

burt
04-25-2011, 07:53 AM
at least you came back with something cool...............

JOhn
04-25-2011, 08:57 AM
Can I get that 15 seconds back?

At least you could post something original...er wait never mind.

Sofa King
04-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Can I get that 15 seconds back?

At least you could post something original...er wait never mind.

I thought it was pretty cool.

JD10367
04-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Dude. How was my post "inappropriate comment"? That picture has been posted here around three different times and places already. As John Hannah said about Tony Eason after the Bears pounded the Patriots in '86, maybe we should just put a dress on this site.

teedubya
04-25-2011, 01:54 PM
This place has gone to hell since Phobia came back.

Phobia
04-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Dude. How was my post "inappropriate comment"? That picture has been posted here around three different times and places already. As John Hannah said about Tony Eason after the Bears pounded the Patriots in '86, maybe we should just put a dress on this site.

There was a complaint and it wasn't labeled NSFW. I'm not running around giggling while wasting my day addressing complaints. Trust me on that.

Bump
04-25-2011, 02:34 PM
meh, the first sip of coffee this morning was cooler than that.

BossChief
04-25-2011, 02:41 PM
This whole place used to be NSFW

Phobia
04-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Is that your argument?

Saulbadguy
04-25-2011, 03:02 PM

Inappropriate content, dumbass.

Phobia
04-25-2011, 03:13 PM
The picture is a gif of a naked gal with her bare breasts blacked out. There is a white substance being squirted into her mouth and on her face from something that is not shown in the frame. The text of the picture infers that it is suntan lotion.

If you boys want to get all worked up over that and have a 2k post thread arguing about it, you'll have to do it without me.

Count Alex's Losses
04-25-2011, 03:15 PM
There is a white substance being squirted into her mouth and on her face from something that is not shown in the frame.

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww356/Antigone1/tard.png

MoreLemonPledge
04-25-2011, 03:15 PM
OBLIGATORY SEXUAL COMMENT ABOUT LASTING ONLY 15 SECONDS.

Von Dumbass
04-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Stop quoting that JD dude. God I miss FFvB. Go back to Cheatriots planet douche!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-25-2011, 08:39 PM
JFC I'm about as loose moderating as anyone could be. Jizz shots on a football board, spoiler tag or not is not appropriate. A complaint was filed and I would've handled it the same way. Go to fucking 4chan or wherever for pr0n.

Fire Me Boy!
04-25-2011, 09:03 PM
I made the complaint. Anyone's got a beef about it, take it up with me. It was a fucking cumshot and you all know it. It's against the rules, don't fucking do it, spoiler tag or not. It's inappropriate and against board policies.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-25-2011, 09:08 PM
I made the complaint. Anyone's got a beef about it, take it up with me. It was a ****ing cumshot and you all know it. It's against the rules, don't ****ing do it, spoiler tag or not. It's inappropriate and against board policies.

Agree and good for you. I saw it and just shook my head that that kind of stuff would be allowed. I know where to find that if I want it but here isn't the place.

58-4ever
04-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Well it was the third coolest 15 seconds of my day. Nevertheless, it was a cool 15 seconds.

Fire Me Boy!
04-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Agree and good for you. I saw it and just shook my head that that kind of stuff would be allowed. I know where to find that if I want it but here isn't the place.

It's not allowed, obviously, but people have to report that stuff that's in violation. Our moderators are great, but they can't be everywhere and see every post. Frankly, it's too bad that a board full of adults can't contain this shit for themselves, but somebody's gotta play Dad when junior shits his pants.

aturnis
04-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Who's rack is that in your avatar Go Chiefs? Is that Amy Reid?

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2011, 12:49 AM
Just a girl I know.

Psyko Tek
04-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Well it was the third coolest 15 seconds of my day. Nevertheless, it was a cool 15 seconds.

wow you got 2 BJ's
with cumshots?
post 'em here

Hog Farmer
04-26-2011, 04:47 AM

My whole life is NSFW

Hog Farmer
04-26-2011, 04:48 AM
Just a girl I know.

:LOL: :drool:

Infidel Goat
04-26-2011, 07:40 AM
What's cool about watching us lose a playoff game?!

L.A. Chieffan
04-26-2011, 11:07 AM
shit, if i cant get my cumshoots at chiefsplanet where am i gonna go?

Phobia
04-26-2011, 11:18 AM
shit, if i cant get my cumshoots at chiefsplanet where am i gonna go?

If only there were sites designed specifically for that sort of thing.

JD10367
04-27-2011, 09:54 AM
There was a complaint and it wasn't labeled NSFW. I'm not running around giggling while wasting my day addressing complaints. Trust me on that.

JFC I'm about as loose moderating as anyone could be. Jizz shots on a football board, spoiler tag or not is not appropriate. A complaint was filed and I would've handled it the same way. Go to ****ing shhhh or wherever for pr0n.

As I said, that image had been posted at least twice before, with no comments from anyone about it. If I didn't think it was allowed, I wouldn't have used it.

And, by the way, the other two times I saw it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't hidden in a "spoiler" tag.

I don't mind rules. I do mind hypocrisy. Given some of the stuff I've seen and heard here, I just didn't think it deserved to be yanked. I've seen other people get the courtesy of "You should probably label that NSFW". Apparently that doesn't extend to everyone.

Inappropriate content, dumbass.

Your mother, dumbass.

frankotank
04-27-2011, 10:05 AM
I made the complaint. Anyone's got a beef about it, take it up with me. It was a ****ing cumshot and you all know it. It's against the rules, don't ****ing do it, spoiler tag or not. It's inappropriate and against board policies.

there's rules?
oh...wait....repost....

Phobia
04-27-2011, 10:21 AM
As I said, that image had been posted at least twice before, with no comments from anyone about it. If I didn't think it was allowed, I wouldn't have used it.

And, by the way, the other two times I saw it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't hidden in a "spoiler" tag.

I don't mind rules. I do mind hypocrisy. Given some of the stuff I've seen and heard here, I just didn't think it deserved to be yanked. I've seen other people get the courtesy of "You should probably label that NSFW". Apparently that doesn't extend to everyone.

I think I've done a sufficient job of explaining the situation. What I'm reading here is, "Please coddle me". I will try very hard to remember your request should the need arise in the future.

Fire Me Boy!
04-27-2011, 10:37 AM

Your mother, dumbass.

I promise you, I've never seen the other times that image was used. If I do, I'll report it every time.

I'm really not attacking you at all. I saw that image while at work, and I'm pretty sure my managers wouldn't like it.

Context has to come into the equation at some point. The same image, IMO, is suitable in the girlie thread or something labeled NSFW. In those threads, I expect to see inappropriate material and I do not go in there when I'm at work. But that image - totally inappropriate, spoiler tag or not, in this thread.

JMO. Again, I'm not mad at you or attacking. Just giving my opinion since I'm the one that originally sent the report.