PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Berlin, NH, is Banking its Economy on . . . SLAVERY?

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 12:01 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gg-0b4jF9k8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gg-0b4jF9k8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

:spock:

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
I missed the slavery angle. Went right over my head, man.

Simplex3
04-28-2011, 12:11 AM
The problem here isn't that they never opened it. The problem was they built the damned thing in the first place.

You want to ease prison populations? Kick all the non-violent drug offenders out. Problem solved.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 12:17 AM
The problem here isn't that they never opened it. The problem was they built the damned thing in the first place.

You want to ease prison populations? Kick all the non-violent drug offenders out. Problem solved.

I agree, but what about COR? Cost of Rehab? I say legalize it all and let the dead fall where they may.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 12:17 AM
I missed the slavery angle. Went right over my head, man.

You're not doing it right.

Simplex3
04-28-2011, 12:25 AM
I agree, but what about COR? Cost of Rehab? I say legalize it all and let the dead fall where they may.

I think we'll need to phase it in over time. Start by decriminalizing it, just make the rehab mandatory. From there you make the rehab optional but federally funded, then cut the federal funding completely. States with drug problems may need to do something, those without won't.

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 01:13 AM

Nothing but a jumble of letters.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 01:16 AM
Nothing but a jumble of letters.

This is what comes to mind every time you post.

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 01:23 AM
This is what comes to mind every time you post.

ROFL I can dig it. They appear that way when I read them as well.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 01:25 AM
ROFL I can dig it. They appear that way when I read them as well.

Ok so my translators are telling me you had some info on THE certificate of live birth, any breakthroughs?

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Ok so my translators are telling me you had some info on THE certificate of live birth, any breakthroughs?

I have no idea what I'm seeing. My guess is that there's a logical explanation for the oddities of the document.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 01:29 AM
I have no idea what I'm seeing. My guess is that there's a logical explanation for the oddities of the document.

My translators are also telling me that this does not rule out a conspiracy?

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 01:31 AM
My translators are also telling me that this does not rule out a conspiracy?

I have no idea.

nstygma
04-28-2011, 01:59 AM
a friend of mine got hit with a mandatory minimum 15 years for meth and was never caught with drugs or precursor.

another guy i know of got 25 years mandatory(his wife got 15) because he rented a house on his property to some bikers, who manufactured meth when he was out of town. this guy was a coach, active in the community and so on.

what has happened to this government?

http://www.famm.org

Iowanian
04-28-2011, 09:28 AM

Yeah Cleveland, Try looking at the situation with your head up your ass like Killer.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah Cleveland, Try looking at the situation with your head up your ass like Killer.

Speaking of which hows Obama doing for ya? Are you two still in love?

Iowanian
04-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Speaking of which hows Obama doing for ya? Are you two still in love?

Yeah, everyone knows I've been a big supporter of Obama since he first decided to run for office. he's leading the nation in exactly the direction I prefer.

In his latest PM, he told me that the DEA is watching you.

KILLER_CLOWN
04-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Yeah, everyone knows I've been a big supporter of Obama since he first decided to run for office. he's leading the nation in exactly the direction I prefer.

In his latest PM, he told me that the DEA is watching you.

So you are still in love.

Iowanian
04-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh yes, He's dreamy. Haven't you seen the beach photos?

Saul Good
04-28-2011, 12:58 PM
a friend of mine got hit with a mandatory minimum 15 years for meth and was never caught with drugs or precursor.

another guy i know of got 25 years mandatory(his wife got 15) because he rented a house on his property to some bikers, who manufactured meth when he was out of town. this guy was a coach, active in the community and so on.

what has happened to this government?

http://www.famm.org

I don't know anyone who has ever been imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit. In fact, I can't even think of anyone I know who was ever even arrested for a crime they didn't commit let alone serve 25 years for it.

I can also say with absolute certainty that noboby has ever turned my house into a meth lab with or without my knowledge.

I'm sure it happens, but I find it amazing that you know multiple innocent people serving prison sentences in excess of a decade.

ClevelandBronco
04-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Pardon Martha Stewart!

nstygma
04-28-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't know anyone who has ever been imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit. In fact, I can't even think of anyone I know who was ever even arrested for a crime they didn't commit let alone serve 25 years for it.

I can also say with absolute certainty that noboby has ever turned my house into a meth lab with or without my knowledge.

I'm sure it happens, but I find it amazing that you know multiple innocent people serving prison sentences in excess of a decade.
the first is guilty of crimes. for many years, he would occasionally prepay for meth to get a better price for his own addictions. he'd give money to people who would in turn manufacture it. one day some people got caught doing it and said he was the mastermind. someone else who was already in prison corroborated that story for a reduction in their own time. so, the feds theorized that he masterminded a conspiracy to produce X quantity of meth over this time period. that amount put him in 15year mandatory.

here's a story about the 2nd guy i found on the internet: (i had some facts wrong)
Let me Tell you about Steven Clifton Lawson. Steven was cooking crystal meth in Wardel, MO and in several other places in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas. He burned a storage shed in Memphis, TN that belonged to a friend of mine and his wife, Kirk Stewart and Laura Stewart on the Morning of July 13, 1997. The fire was located at 771 HWY 64 in Memphis. It is now a car dealership. Steve Lawson was cooking with his croanies, James D. Vaughan, James E. Cagle and himself. My friend, Kirk Stewart got 21 years and his wife Laura 16 when Steve cut a deal with the prosecutor in Memphis, Tim DiScensa and AUSA attorney in Cape Girardeau, Paul Hahn. Steve got little or no time for lying against my two friends. Steve is A SON OF A BITCH ...[]. My friends knew nothing about what was going on in the storage shed as they were school teacher/track coach and wife who had been out of town all weekend in Alabama for a track meet. Steve and James Vaughn set the shed on fire that morning and fled on his motorcycle... Kirk and His wife got left holding the bag.

perhaps they're guilty of something. i just think 15+ is a little excessive. oh well

vailpass
04-28-2011, 04:28 PM

My thoughts exactly. All your incarcerated friends are innocent huh? Wigga' please.