PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just an Unbelievable Day 2

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Tremendous value and need for all three day two selections.

Hudson fills the biggest non QB need remaining on the offense at center, Houston was widely thought to be a guy who could go at the end of round 1, and a lot of people wanted him at 21, and Bailey is a prototypical 5 technique with better physical tools and production than Tyson Jackson. He could be a 10 year starter on this defense.

It's hard to imagine that this draft could have fallen better from a value and need standpoint, save for getting a franchise QB.

Nevertheless, it's been an A+ first three rounds. This reminds me of 2008.

L.A. Chieffan
04-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Tjax went number 3 so that means he's better

Rausch
04-30-2011, 12:56 AM

THIS.

I hate taking the 5 tech from florida but ALL PICKS FIT NEEDS.

And even through my anger I can see that every pick we had was taken later today than projected.

That = value.

Plus the production on the field...

LaChapelle
04-30-2011, 12:56 AM
CP nut sacks drained dry

Rausch
04-30-2011, 12:59 AM
CP nut sacks drained dry

LMAO

Saccopoo
04-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Other than your last sentence, I agree.

Hudson - maybe the best offensive lineman in this draft. Certainly the best interior offensive lineman in this draft. The guy was dominant. Moved shit all over the place.

Houston - I hated him in the first round, though, in the third? Ridiculous! All day long. I mean, shit! Now, stop smoking weed and start kicking ass you big, fast, tough ****er.

Bailey - A physical freak of nature. Human anatomy chart for a 6'3", 285 lbs. guy. Was projected early in the second in a lot of mocks.

Loves us some second day draft picks.

Fritz88
04-30-2011, 01:00 AM
We also have Cameron Schieffld (sp?) coming back. He showed flashes last preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

RippedmyFlesh
04-30-2011, 01:06 AM
Amazing that the shift in the 1st round landed Houston who I liked at 21.
And some people in the draft thread thought a 3rd wasn't enough to move.
And it turns out to be Houston!!
Baldwin AND Houston for Taylor is epic regardless of the need at NT.

-King-
04-30-2011, 01:07 AM

Hudson - maybe the best offensive lineman in this draft. Certainly the best interior offensive lineman in this draft. The guy was dominant. Moved shit all over the place.

Houston - I hated him in the first round, though, in the third? Ridiculous! All day long. I mean, shit! Now, stop smoking weed and start kicking ass you big, fast, tough ****er.

Bailey - A physical freak of nature. Human anatomy chart for a 6'3", 285 lbs. guy. Was projected early in the second in a lot of mocks.

:spock: Really? Was that needed?

Saccopoo
04-30-2011, 01:09 AM

What?

Fritz88
04-30-2011, 01:12 AM

Sac pleasures himself that way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
04-30-2011, 01:12 AM

Love day 2 all day long...

Saccopoo
04-30-2011, 01:17 AM

I mean, seriously...are you going to take offense that I said "big, fast, tough fucker?"

Like he isn't a big, fast, tough fucker anyway?

And you've got a problem with that?

Should we have drafted a small, slow, wussy fucker? Would that have made you happier?

Try to rain on my draft happy parade? Go fuck yourself you fucking cock smoking dildo.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2011, 01:20 AM
He thought you dropped an N-bomb.

Rausch
04-30-2011, 01:23 AM

OMG

http://www.niubie.com/up/2007/10/omg.jpg

Saccopoo
04-30-2011, 01:24 AM

Well, fuck him for thinking I would do that.

I hope he gets raped by an anthrax infested goat dick for thinking I'm a fucking racist.

Especially when I'm talking up a kick ass draft pick that we essentially stole in the third.

Rausch
04-30-2011, 01:25 AM
I hope he gets raped by an anthrax infested goat dick for thinking I'm a ****ing racist.

Especially when I'm talking up a kick ass draft pick that we essentially stole in the third.

I'm saying...

RippedmyFlesh
04-30-2011, 01:27 AM
The perceived interest in Taylor and Carimi had everyone scurrying like rats.Teams reacted to what they Thought we were going to do. How often did that happen with Carl?

Bewbies
04-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Our draft has been amazing. Baldwin with a side of Justin Houston for free...wow. And we filled a gigantic hole at C. A+ from me.

Saccopoo
04-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Our draft has been amazing. Baldwin with a side of Justin Houston for free...wow. And we filled a gigantic hole at C. A+ from me.

Shut the fuck up idiot. You know no...

Okay. Sorry. Knee jerk.

Yeah, we've kicked the shit out of it so far.

Rausch
04-30-2011, 01:54 AM
The perceived interest in Taylor and Carimi had everyone scurrying like rats.Teams reacted to what they Thought we were going to do. How often did that happen with Carl?

I doubt Carl was ever sneaky...

-King-
04-30-2011, 02:29 AM
Well, fuck him for thinking I would do that.

I hope he gets raped by an anthrax infested goat dick for thinking I'm a fucking racist.

No, it's just that I have the filter off, yet the word still comes up as asterisks and I know one of the few words on universal filter is the n word.

Mecca
04-30-2011, 02:42 AM
The Chiefs draft can't get much better they hit on any picks tomorrow and it's gravy.

Bambi
04-30-2011, 02:58 AM
What a bunch of followers.

Baldwin was like the 9th best WR in the draft, lol

And this linebacker is lazy from whats goin around.

gimme what yur smokin...plz

Bambi
04-30-2011, 03:00 AM

lol, wow

Mr. Flopnuts
04-30-2011, 03:00 AM
Fuck. I've worked the last two nights so I couldn't be here live. This draft IMO, will be the one remembered when we are celebrating Super Bowls. It started off shaky, but Pioli is looking like a fucking genius at this point.

crazycoffey
04-30-2011, 03:13 AM
I thought we hated pioli. Hammas?

BCD
04-30-2011, 03:31 AM
I thought we hated pioli. Hammas?
Only when he fucks up. And, let's face it, 09 was an abortion.

crazycoffey
04-30-2011, 03:41 AM
Only when he fucks up. And, let's face it, 09 was an abortion.

what does that mean?

the Talking Can
04-30-2011, 03:58 AM
yes yes yes

I don't even know anything about Bailey, but we needed dl help badly and this forces jackson to come to jesus...shape up or ship out...and how can you not like "country strong"

Houston in the 3rd is the kind of defensive player we never find or take, smells like Pittsburgh, which is a good smell...

this draft has been a much needed blast

Simply Red
04-30-2011, 04:12 AM
I called Houston sorta. It was weird.

Micjones
04-30-2011, 04:23 AM

I couldn't find one credible draft site that had him ranked any lower than the 5th-best WR in this draft class (and on most of them he was ranked higher than 5).

crazycoffey
04-30-2011, 04:26 AM
I couldn't find one credible draft site that had him ranked any lower than the 5th-best WR in this draft class (and on most of them he was ranked higher than 5).

he was quoting KnowMo, not the most creditable source...

Micjones
04-30-2011, 04:27 AM
I called Houston sorta. It was weird.

I did too. I stepped away from my house before the Third Round.
I called my mom to see who we took at 70.

The conversation went like this...
Me: "Hey mom. Can you tell me who we drafted at 70?"
Me: "Justin Houston..." (in hopes that he was the pick)
Her: "Yeah...Justin Houston."
Me: "Seriously though mom. Who'd we take?"
Her: "JUSTIN HOUSTON!"
Me: *Screaming like a crazy person at the pump of a BP Gas Station*

Micjones
04-30-2011, 04:28 AM
he was quoting KnowMo, not the most creditable source...

Well there you have it.

the Talking Can
04-30-2011, 04:32 AM
we have 3 more picks in round 4 and 5

both round 5 picks are top 10

we can still do some damage here

benchedpunter
04-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Hudson and Bailey are both future starters IMO.

Blick
04-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Absolutely love it. Complete opposite of how I usually expect our drafts to go.

I mentioned this in the draft thread, but it went unnoticed, I think, so I'd like to ask again...did Hudson ever see any time at center? He has an awesome skill set as an interior lineman...except for the most important part of his projected postion...snapping the ball. The guy could have amazing physical tools, but I'm worried about him sailing the ball over Cassel's head on 3rd and 8 on our own 12 or something. Snapping the ball and firing out on running plays isn't easy, either. It's an adjustment that everyone seems to be overlooking.

Douche Baggins
04-30-2011, 06:44 AM
If we all love this draft so much, there must be something terribly wrong with it, because everyone knows we're idiots...

cabletech94
04-30-2011, 06:54 AM
If we all love this draft so much, there must be something terribly wrong with it, because everyone knows we're idiots...

booooo, braugh, boooooooo!

keg in kc
04-30-2011, 07:04 AM
Absolutely love it. Complete opposite of how I usually expect our drafts to go.

I mentioned this in the draft thread, but it went unnoticed, I think, so I'd like to ask again...did Hudson ever see any time at center? He has an awesome skill set as an interior lineman...except for the most important part of his projected postion...snapping the ball. The guy could have amazing physical tools, but I'm worried about him sailing the ball over Cassel's head on 3rd and 8 on our own 12 or something. Snapping the ball and firing out on running plays isn't easy, either. It's an adjustment that everyone seems to be overlooking.Since nobody has answered this, yes, he does have experience at center.

Chiefnj2
04-30-2011, 07:06 AM
The optimist says - KC addressed position of needs with good value and good athletic prospects.

The pessimist says:
Baldwin - KC reached because Smith and Hankerson went much later.
Hudson - Another undersized center? Didn't we learn anything last year.
Houston - Kid wasn't smart enough to stay off marijuana right before the combine.
Bailey - Oh look, a bigger Vernon Gholston.

Blick
04-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Since nobody has answered this, yes, he does have experience at center.

I read that he practiced at center, and it's not exactly clear, but maybe played at center only a tiny bit.

My point still stands. I think people will be expecting him to come in right away and start, and be solid. I think he could do that, but wouldn't be surprised if he struggled.

KevB
04-30-2011, 07:27 AM
we have 3 more picks in round 4 and 5

both round 5 picks are top 10

we can still do some damage here

Absolutely. I really want Edmond Gates, but doubt he falls to us. Stanzi is obviously a name to watch. Maybe on day 3 we're willing to roll dice on Powe. I like DeLone Carter or Dion Lewis at RB (T Jones replacements for next year). Acho, James Brewer, Salas......still lots to choose from.

Douche Baggins
04-30-2011, 07:28 AM
I want to see us take Stanzi just for half this place to be pissed off at the pick.

keg in kc
04-30-2011, 07:29 AM
I want to see us take Stanzi just for half this place to be pissed off at the pick.[/shoots you in head]

the Talking Can
04-30-2011, 07:30 AM
Absolutely. I really want Edmond Gates, but doubt he falls to us. Stanzi is obviously a name to watch. Maybe on day 3 we're willing to roll dice on Powe. I like DeLone Carter or Dion Lewis at RB (T Jones replacements for next year). Acho, James Brewer, Salas......still lots to choose from.

who is Gates?

I'm fine with Stanzi at this point, and I'd also like a RB and a burner WR

BCD
04-30-2011, 07:33 AM

DIAF

David.
04-30-2011, 07:33 AM
The pessimist says:
Baldwin - KC reached because Smith and Hankerson went much later.
Hudson - Another undersized center? Didn't we learn anything last year.
Houston - Kid wasn't smart enough to stay off marijuana right before the combine.
Bailey - Oh look, a bigger Vernon Gholston.

Just to counter these points

Baldwin - There's a reason Smith and Hankerson fell, they don't have near the skill set that baldwin does. I'd seen both mocked to the chiefs in the 2nd, where as Baldwin has always been first or not at all.

Hudson - The undersized argument is more for him playing tackle, or maybe guard. For a center in our run blocking scheme he's plenty big enough.

Houston - Ehh, yeah. But he's still beastly. Worked for the pats and Anthony Hernandez last year.

Bailey - Yeah but Gholston was a great prospect, the comparison is only there because he's had absurd measurables, and was a bit of a tweener. The problem with the Gholston pick is it was early in the draft. A late 3rd is an entirely different matter.

David.
04-30-2011, 07:36 AM
I read that he practiced at center, and it's not exactly clear, but maybe played at center only a tiny bit.

My point still stands. I think people will be expecting him to come in right away and start, and be solid. I think he could do that, but wouldn't be surprised if he struggled.

He started every game at guard, but he did finish some games at center and even tackle. Also he was a center in High school fwiw.

KevB
04-30-2011, 07:37 AM
who is Gates?

I'm fine with Stanzi at this point, and I'd also like a RB and a burner WR

6 foot WR from Abilene Christian who ran a 4.37 at the combine, so he's the burner WR you want.

the Talking Can
04-30-2011, 07:39 AM
6 foot WR from Abilene Christian who ran a 4.37 at the combine.

well there you go....burner

Chocolate Hog
04-30-2011, 07:41 AM
I can't believe some people want Tyler Yates. He fucking sucks.

aturnis
04-30-2011, 08:22 AM

I guarantee you that the only things Hudson has been doing since his college career ended are working out, and practicing his Center skill set. He knows, he projects as a center, so does his agent, the guys he works out with, all of them. Not to mention that his scouting report states that he is a perfectionist, getting the snap down shouldn't be that big of a deal...

The Bad Guy
04-30-2011, 08:28 AM

Yeah, you're full of fucking shit.

There wasn't one site I saw that Baldwin was rated as the 9th best receiver. Not fucking one.

He dropped on some boards because he ripped his coach and QB.

He also played with the worst D1 QB's during his career that you can imagine, which obviously affected his numbers.

6'5 receivers who have good hands, and run in the low 4.4's don't grow on trees.

Ebolapox
04-30-2011, 08:31 AM
I did too. I stepped away from my house before the Third Round.
I called my mom to see who we took at 70.

The conversation went like this...
Me: "Hey mom. Can you tell me who we drafted at 70?"
Me: "Justin Houston..." (in hopes that he was the pick)
Her: "Yeah...Justin Houston."
Me: "Seriously though mom. Who'd we take?"
Her: "JUSTIN HOUSTON!"
Me: *Screaming like a crazy person at the pump of a BP Gas Station*

HEY MOM... THE MEATLOAF, MOM! WHERE IS IT? THE MEATLOAF!!!(/will ferrell)

Dave Lane
04-30-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm thinking you need to adjust your sarcasm meter.

Or then maybe I need to adjust mine.

Yeah, you're full of ****ing shit.

There wasn't one site I saw that Baldwin was rated as the 9th best receiver. Not ****ing one.

He also played with the worst D1 QB's during his career that you can imagine, which obviously affected his numbers.

6'5 receivers who have good hands, and run in the low 4.4's don't grow on trees.

buddha
04-30-2011, 08:37 AM

Hudson fills the biggest non QB need remaining on the offense at center, Houston was widely thought to be a guy who could go at the end of round 1, and a lot of people wanted him at 21, and Bailey is a prototypical 5 technique with better physical tools and production than Tyson Jackson. He could be a 10 year starter on this defense.

It's hard to imagine that this draft could have fallen better from a value and need standpoint, save for getting a franchise QB.

100% correct...very, very impressive draft by the Chiefs. You have to be a real hater to think otherwise IMO. KC has filled needs with impressive athletic players.

BTW, Hudson reminds me of Will Shields. Check out his film. People said he was too short or undersized too.

RedThat
04-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Yeah, you're full of ****ing shit.

There wasn't one site I saw that Baldwin was rated as the 9th best receiver. Not ****ing one.

This is a good point right here. Those are qualities that are hard to come by.

Aside from ripping his coach, I also heard "somewhere" don't exactly remember where, but that some claimed he had issues with his route running.

That is something that is very coachable imo. And we have a coach that knows the WR position inside out and has a knack for turning guys into "real" studlike players/performers.

I don't know, maybe route running, ripping his coach may have been the reasons why he didn't go in the top ten with Jones, and Green. But with a little coaching, and some growing up(maturity) he will be right up there with Jones and Green. He may be already? Who knows. I just think once he gets a bit polished he can be just as good if not better than Jones and Green.

The God Hypothesis
04-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Well, **** him for thinking I would do that.

I hope he gets raped by an anthrax infested goat dick for thinking I'm a ****ing racist.

This is exactly why I love CP. Well played.

ChiefMojo
04-30-2011, 09:14 AM
I've loved our draft so far. I rate it A- at this moment. Sure I want a NT, but I'm not upset yet since there are some excellent NT's still left like Jerrel "Land Shark" Powe, Ian Williams, etc. still available.

We have filled our needs outside of NT. We landed a stud WR in Baldwin and the pick was made even better by getting a early 3rd also. Then we get a great center prospect that is intelligent/mistake free type that fit in the ZBS and then follow that up with two pass rushing studs. Houston gives us that elite pass rushing OLB opposite of Hali we dearly needed and Bailey gives us a beast pass rusher in the interior for Nickel Packages and possible starter at the 5-Tech in the future. Bailey is a toy for Crennel!

Now all we need is a NT, a back-up QB, a back-up FS and a big athletic RB to take over for Jones. I wouldn't be against another TE as well.

crossbow
04-30-2011, 09:19 AM
This draft is depressing so far. I can't rip into the Chiefs for the classic "Carl Peterson" wtf picks that provided me with so much ammunition. I mean, what is a sarcastic and cynical guy like me supposed to do? I can still get some mileage out of the Tjack pick I suppose. That blunder will be good for another couple of years. There is still time to draft a safety from Nebraska and convert him to corner...holding out until the draft is over.

I have some ready made macros from the Peterson era:

"Awe jeez, what a reach"
"What? We waisted a pick on that stiff?"
"That guy sucks for that spot, coulda got him 3 rounds later"
"Is there a plan here or are we throwing darts?"
"Never heard of this guy, what the hell?"

Gonzo
04-30-2011, 09:30 AM
I've been in a work-induced coma for 3 days. I was aware of our 1st pick but not the last few. So, you're all saying that our draft so far has been the bees-knees, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefMojo
04-30-2011, 09:32 AM
The only pick(s) that made some scratch their heads were the Baldwin and Bailey picks.

With that said, Baldwin was a position of dire need and he was rated as high as the #3 WR in the draft behind Green/Jones. He was probably 10 picks higher if he didn't have some "team" issues.

Bailey is someone that has 1st round physical attributes, but he is a tweener and also lacks some technique aspects. With NFL coaching and sticking to ONE position, Bailey can become a tremendous NFL player. Even for NFL standards he is a FREAK!

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 09:52 AM

Your and idiot. Balwin was the third best WR IMO, and Houston is a game wrecker who was a great value in the third. Crennel is the perfect guy to keep Houston focused, and we have enough good influences on this team to take a risk on a guy who more than likely just needs a little leadership.

Gonzo
04-30-2011, 10:18 AM

What exactly do you base this amazing, insightful opinion on?

Name the other 8 receivers that are better than Baldwin. Right now, do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 10:27 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

It was just an idiotic post from an idiotic poster. Balwin is a stud. Period.

BigRedChief
04-30-2011, 10:44 AM
BTW, Hudson reminds me of Will Shields. Check out his film. People said he was too short or undersized too.Our offense needs a center that can pull and get to the edge to help block for Charles on his edge runs. You can't be a big bruiser and quick out to the edge also.

Chiefshrink
04-30-2011, 10:47 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

His Pro Football Weekly magazine. I have the magazine and they have Baldwin rated 9th and bag on both players character. But magazines are just that:thumb:

BigRedChief
04-30-2011, 10:47 AM
6'5 receivers who have good hands, and run in the low 4.4's don't grow on trees.THIS!

If he decides to sit around and smoke weed with his hoomies instead of living up to his football potential, it was still a good value pick.

Demonpenz
04-30-2011, 10:51 AM
someone dropped the f bomb and the N water cannon in this thread

BigRedChief
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM
someone dropped the f bomb and the N water cannon in this threadso? Arn't those automatically blocked anyway?

boogblaster
04-30-2011, 11:32 AM
we'b cant f any mo ...

FringeNC
04-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Who the hell knows if it will turn out to be a good draft or a bad draft. The one thing I feel comfortable in saying is that we essentially stole a valuable pick from Cleveland, who needs all the picks they can get.

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 11:55 AM
STANZI!!! NICE!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 01:10 PM

I missed the whole thing this year, so if you're happy, I'm happy.

Was there any chance of getting a better prospect than Stanzi, or were all the good 2cnd and later round prospects gone at that point?

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 01:12 PM
I missed the whole thing this year, so if you're happy, I'm happy.

And this sums up ROR.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 01:13 PM
And this sums up ROR.

And you licking Casshole's taint to the bitter end because he sullies a Chiefs uniform sums up YOU, little feller.

Now, shoo.

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 01:25 PM
And you licking Casshole's taint to the bitter end because he sullies a Chiefs uniform sums up YOU, little feller.

Now, shoo.

I hated Cassel till about half way through last season.

But I saw him take complete command of this offense without a #2 receiver. Balwin is going to take him to the next level. I stand by that.

Then you can flip back over, and start another "I'm completely sold" thread.

His work ethic, and commitment to mastering the position is going to allow him to raise his game. I'm open to considering any reasonable wager on this. Even with the brutal defenses we're gonna face.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I hated Cassel till about half way through last season.

But I saw him take complete command of this offense without a #2 receiver. Balwin is going to take him to the next level. I stand by that.

Then you can flip back over, and start another "I'm completely sold" thread.

His work ethic, and commitment to mastering the position is going to allow him to raise his game. I'm open to considering any reasonable wager on this. Even with the brutal defenses we're gonna face.

ROFL "Complete command"?

If you mean the same way a gorilla takes "complete command" of his dick while masturbating voraciously for the crowd of onlookers at the zoo monkey-house, then okay.

And...there will BE no thread of flip-floppage; Cassel is horrible, and not even Zorn can fix it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Why another CB in round four of all places?

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Why another CB in round four of all places?

Big Physical press corner to Jam TEs at the line of scrimmage, while Arenas deals with the Harvin types.
Trying to avoid another Todd Heap type of debacle IMO.

kstater
04-30-2011, 01:50 PM
ROFL "Complete command"?

If you mean the same way a gorilla takes "complete command" of his dick while masturbating voraciously for the crowd of onlookers at the zoo monkey-house, then okay.

And...there will BE no thread of flip-floppage; Cassel is horrible, and not even Zorn can fix it.

Did you cry when you saw Cassel in the Pro Bowl?

OnTheWarpath58
04-30-2011, 01:56 PM

I've acknowledged Cassel's improvement in 2010, but the Pro Bowl argument just reeks of ignorant fan.

The Pro Bowl is nothing but a popularity contest. And in Cassel's case, he wasn't even voted in. He needed what, 3 other QB's to say, "no thanks" before he got an invite?

Sorry, but Pro Bowls mean dick.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 01:56 PM

I laughed. If there were ever any doubt that the pro bowl has a political, wheel-greasing side to it, that doubt is surely gone.

It's a big joke, and everyone knows it.

kstater
04-30-2011, 01:58 PM
I've acknowledged Cassel's improvement in 2010, but the Pro Bowl argument just reeks of ignorant fan.

The Pro Bowl is nothing but a popularity contest. And in Cassel's case, he wasn't even voted in. He needed what, 3 other QB's to say, "no thanks" before he got an invite?

Sorry, but Pro Bowls mean dick.

A Pro Bowl QB is not a "horrible QB that not even Jim Zorn could fix". The only time I've mentioned it is in response to the retard I quoted.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 02:00 PM
A Pro Bowl QB is not a "horrible QB that not even Jim Zorn could fix". The only time I've mentioned it is in response to the retard I quoted.

But a "Pro Bowl-Alternate" sure as fuck can be!:thumb:

He's a joke.

OnTheWarpath58
04-30-2011, 02:01 PM

Depends on your definition of "fix," I would guess.

For those of us that are looking for an elite, championship level QB, "fix" would mean getting him to that level.

Put me in the camp that doesn't see that happening.

Physical attributes aside, no level of coaching turns a guy from anti-clutch to clutch.

You either have "it" or you don't.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2011, 02:02 PM
The Brown pick was good. We need depth at CB.

Stanzi is a backup QB, so whatever.

The Miller pick was awful.

You have to remember that Pioli could skullfuck beach tribe's mother to death in front of him, and beach tribe would ask him if he'd like an Evian.

OnTheWarpath58
04-30-2011, 02:02 PM

You have to remember that Pioli could skullfuck beach tribe's mother to death in front of him, and beach tribe would ask him if he'd like an Evian.

LMAO

chiefs1111
04-30-2011, 02:03 PM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2011, 02:04 PM

:LOL:ROFL

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 02:19 PM

You have to remember that Pioli could skull**** beach tribe's mother to death in front of him, and beach tribe would ask him if he'd like an Evian.

LMAO

I have to admit. I do loves me some Pioli, but that doesn't erase the fact that a wannabe, know it all, who thought Vernon Gholston was the best player in his respected draft class, is acting like he knows more about late round draft picks than a multiple time NFL executive of the year.
You're arrogant mouth will eventually end up making you look just like your boys Mecca, and Dane.

A punch line.

crazycoffey
04-30-2011, 02:22 PM
LMAO

I have to admit. I do loves me some Pioli, but that doesn't erase the fact that a wannabe, know it all, who thought Vernon Gholston was the best player in his respected draft class, is acting like he knows more about late round draft picks than a multiple time NFL executive of the year.
You're arrogant mouth will eventually end up making you look just like your boys Mecca, and Dane.

A punch line.

punch yourself in the nuts! /Hamas

beach tribe
04-30-2011, 02:24 PM
punch yourself in the nuts! /Hamas

LMAO

Don't worry the third 5th grade level insult assault is on the way.

aturnis
04-30-2011, 02:58 PM
It's POWE!

tyton75
04-30-2011, 03:16 PM
I freaking love everything about this draft!

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2011, 03:32 PM
LMAO

A punch line.

You're an ignorant bastard whose only resort is the classic appeal to authority. We get that you don't have an opinion. As such, kindly shut the fuck up, or slather your cakehole with black tar.

FWIW, didn't think Gholston was the best player in his class, thought it was Dorsey, but Dorsey was not projected as a 5 technique. You can't even insult people right, dumb shit.

Fritz88
04-30-2011, 03:34 PM

You have to remember that Pioli could skull**** beach tribe's mother to death in front of him, and beach tribe would ask him if he'd like an Evian.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-30-2011, 03:38 PM
The guy from OSU was Gholston. Top tier tallent.

Long gave up one sack, all year, and that was the one.

J. Long, C. Long, Dorsey, Ellis, Gholston, and Mcfadden, would all have to be gone for Ryan to be BPA IMO. That's six players in 4 picks.

I guess you can take Mcfadden out of there since there's no way were taking him, but people will be looking to move up, and get him.

Gholston, Ellis, or Long are fine by me.

I like the "playing HOFer daddy's team after being snubbed by them" story twice a year.
He would make them pay.

OnTheWarpath58
04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Jerrell Powe can't read the above post, but approves of it.

Fritz88
04-30-2011, 03:40 PM

Fuck you Hamas. You have admin privileges and you go back, change posts without a timestamp.

I am leaving CP forever.....

DeezNutz
04-30-2011, 03:40 PM

Appeals to Hamas = also a logical fallacy.

-King-
04-30-2011, 03:41 PM

What if he uses the Dane defense and says that those posts arent his?

Bowser
04-30-2011, 03:44 PM
*goes full on Farva from Super Troopers, spraying everybody with champagne*

Deberg_1990
04-30-2011, 03:47 PM
heh, i alwyas love how everyone acts like every player we draft is an INSTANT starter.

Same thing happens every year......

We will be lucky if 2 or 3 of these guys pan out, 4 tops. Overall though...Looks like a solid draft.

Chocolate Hog
04-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Hamas i'm going to ram this positive rep up your fartbox.

Douche Baggins
04-30-2011, 03:49 PM
heh, i alwyas love how everyone acts like every player we draft is an INSTANT starter.

I would be very surprised if Baldwin, Hudson and Houston don't start.

I would be very surprised if Powe doesn't play a lot of snaps at NT.

Bowser
04-30-2011, 03:55 PM

We will be lucky if 2 or 3 of these guys pan out, 4 tops. Overall though...Looks like a solid draft.

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/demotivational-posters-you.jpg

GordonGekko
04-30-2011, 07:09 PM

It is great to see some excitement about the picks, but people need to be rational. Half these draft picks won't be on the team in 2 years.

Deberg_1990
04-30-2011, 07:11 PM
It is great to see some excitement about the picks, but people need to be rational. Half these draft picks won't be on the team in 2 years.

Whoa wait a minute....you cant go around making logical statements like this around here, you might get banned. : )

GordonGekko
04-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Whoa wait a minute....you cant go around making logical statements like this around here, you might get banned. : )

Not nearly as bad as Denver fans though

milkman
04-30-2011, 07:19 PM

Do you not get that hitting on half your picks is outstanding return on the draft?

Of course, some of these picks aren't going to pan out, but goddamn, what kind of dumbass wants to start crying about potential failure in a promising group before the janitors at Radio Music City Hall in New York have even had a chance to empty the thrash cans?

JFC.

scott free
04-30-2011, 07:51 PM
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/demotivational-posters-you.jpg

ROFL!!!