PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Obama does something Bush couldn't ... kill Bin laden

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mlyonsd
05-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Sad Crap was posting racist stuff routinely. Via PMs too, BTW.Yeah that can't be tolerated.

patteeu
05-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Racism exists, no matter how much you want to deny it. In fact I'll go further and say we are all racists at heart to different degrees. The difference is some of us recognize it as an instinct that we can evolve out of by THINKING and self analyzing, while others wear theirs as a badge of pride and call it bravado.

Sometimes you say the most moronic things, Frankie. I've never suggested that racism doesn't exist. Of course it exists. But saying that the POTUS looks like a monkey doesn't automatically change from good clean fun when the POTUS is white into obvious racism when the POTUS is dark skinned.

patteeu
05-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Sad Crap was posting racist stuff routinely. Via PMs too, BTW.

TMC has crossed the line a few times (far fewer than you claim), but you have zero credibility when it comes to identifying racism.

go bowe
05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Sometimes you say the most moronic things, Frankie. I've never suggested that racism doesn't exist. Of course it exists. But saying that the POTUS looks like a monkey doesn't automatically change from good clean fun when the POTUS is white into obvious racism when the POTUS is dark skinned.

but but but...

geedubya did look like a monkey...

with that smirk and kinky hair and the way he laughed...

hell, i half expected him to swing into news conferences on a vine screeching for a banana...

ROYC75
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
but but but...

hell, i half expected him to swing into news conferences on a vine screeching for a banana...

Watch it bud, that's our POTUS you be talking about. Don't you know the Liberal media will have your liberal butt painted as a conservative racist . You wouldn't want to be labeled a teabagger, OK.

go bowe
05-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Watch it bud, that's our POTUS you be talking about. Don't you know the Liberal media will have your liberal butt painted as a conservative racist . You wouldn't want to be labeled a teabagger, OK.

uh, roy...

i was joking about president bush, not our current monkey-in-chief... :p :p :p

|Zach|
05-23-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't really approve of the way you associate yourself with and sometimes actively engage in accusing people of racism for non racist acts.

Of course you don't approve of what I do. I am not a low life racist piece of shit.

It makes perfect sense to me.

|Zach|
05-23-2011, 03:18 PM
But we have gone so far away from the true point of the thread.

Bush blinked and Obama actually produced results.

thecoffeeguy
05-23-2011, 03:31 PM
But we have gone so far away from the true point of the thread.

Bush blinked and Obama actually produced results.

Ha!

Obama this, Obama that...

http://socyberty.com/issues/white-house-insider-obama-hesitated-panetta-issued-order-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/

And I know you guys will claim false, so....
http://www.wabcradio.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=33447&ID=2179285

Ex-CIA chief confirming 80% of that report.

Then this:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=46960&Cat=1&dt=5/14/2011

Me personally, I think it was Obamas teleprompter that got Bin Laden. :p

patteeu
05-23-2011, 03:37 PM
but but but...

Yes, they both look enough like monkees to make the comparison apt. So much so that it's impossible to tell whether someone making the comparison in Obama's case is making an observation about the reality or making a racial comment.

patteeu
05-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Of course you don't approve of what I do. I am not a low life racist piece of shit.

I'm going to have to reserve judgment on that.

Frankie
05-23-2011, 06:07 PM
TMC has crossed the line a few times (far fewer than you claim), but you have zero credibility when it comes to identifying racism.

Ahem,... between an average poster here and myself who do you think has had a better chance to have experienced racism?

I'm afraid it's you and not I with zero credibility in that department. Which means you have zero qualification to make this judgement about me.

Frankie
05-23-2011, 06:08 PM

:D

patteeu
05-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Ahem,... between an average poster here and myself who do you think has had a better chance to have experienced racism?

I'm afraid it's you and not I with zero credibility in that department. Which means you have zero qualification to make this judgement about me.

I doubt if you've experienced nearly as much racism as you think you have. You've shown no talent in identifying it here. It makes a convenient excuse when life deals you a setback though, doesn't it.

KC native
05-23-2011, 07:45 PM
I give shitty a week before he shows up with a new username.

go bowe
05-23-2011, 07:51 PM
did he get banned again?

link?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-23-2011, 07:54 PM
So this thread has evolved into Pillow Talk now?

KC native
05-23-2011, 08:48 PM
did he get banned again?

link?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7657404&postcount=486

|Zach|
05-23-2011, 09:18 PM
So this thread has evolved into Pillow Talk now?

Your pillow talk sucks. LMAO

ROYC75
05-24-2011, 09:38 AM
uh, roy...

i was joking about president bush, not our current monkey-in-chief... :p :p :p

As much I knew this, hence the fact I labeled you as a possible conservative teabagging racist. ;)

Frankie
05-24-2011, 12:12 PM
I doubt if you've experienced nearly as much racism as you think you have. You've shown no talent in identifying it here. It makes a convenient excuse when life deals you a setback though, doesn't it.

OK you got me. Just because YOU doubt, I'm beat.LMAO