PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Stupid Question

Direckshun
05-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Have we been presented any actual evidence that Osama was murdered and dumped at sea within 24 hours?

|Zach|
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-video-released/story?id=13508657

Video of Osama bin Laden's dead body being dropped into the North Arabian Sea from the USS Carl Vinson early this morning will be made public, according to officials.

The 40-minute ceremony, and perhaps photos of his corpse, will be released "cautiously," according to The Associated Press, citing two Pentagon officials.

The world's most notorious terrorist did not receive a customary Islamic burial as he was slipped into the North Arabian Sea today when no others countries would accept his body, according to experts in Muslim funeral rites.

"Dumping the body into the sea is not part of any Islamic ritual," said Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and a physician of internal medicine. "Koranic scripture says God created him and he must return to the earth."

U.S. officials told ABC News that the last thing they wanted was to create a burial place which could become a terrorist shrine. To avoid that, bin Laden was buried at sea.

Deputy National Security Advisor John Brennan said earlier today that the administration would likely release an image of bin Laden's body. He added that they would do so carefully as, "We don't want to do anything to compromise our ability to be successful the next time we get one of these guys and take him off the battlefield," he said.

Complete coverage of the death of bin Laden.

The corpse was taken to the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson, officials told ABC News. The ceremony, done according to Islamic law, began about 1:10 a.m. today EST and lasted about 45 minutes, according to officials.
PHOTO: Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan
AP Photo
Osama bin Laden, killed Sunday by Navy Seals,... View Full Size
PHOTO: Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan
AP Photo
Osama bin Laden, killed Sunday by Navy Seals, is shown in Afghanistan, in this April 1998 file photo.
Osama Bin Laden Death Retaliation? Watch Video
Osama Bin Laden Dead: What Took So Long? Watch Video
9/11 Families Remember Loved Ones Watch Video

Traditional washing of the body was followed by wrapping in white sheets. A military officer read religious remarks that were translated by a native Arabic speaker, then bin Laden was eased into the sea.

Officials said no other alternatives were available.

"We are ensuring that it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," an administration official said. "This is something that we take very seriously. And so therefore this is being handled in an appropriate manner."

It is rare, but when a body must be buried at sea, there are rules, according to Al Islam online.

The body should be lowered into the water, "in a vessel of clay or a weight tied to its feet," and as far as possible, it should "not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by sea predators."

Tradition dictates that the body is washed by Muslim men and a funeral prayer is said, then it is buried as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours of death. The body is wrapped in a shroud of white cloth and the face is moved toward Mecca. The remains are always buried in the earth.

Similar to the orthodox Jewish tradition, bodies cannot be embalmed or in any way preserved and the coffin, if used, must be wooden.

Cremation is prohibited, because it is considered disrespectful, and unless a person died in an accident at sea, they would never be thrown in the water, according to Dr. Muzamil Siddiqi, chairman of the Fiqh Council of North America and a scholar on the legal systems of Islam.

"They don't even have a casket -- the body is in the ground," he said. "After a person dies, the body is treated like any other human being. We don't do a retaliation on the dead body."

Scholars say that even those who are criminals and murderers are given the Islamic rite of burial.

"Even those who are executed have a proper burial given to them," Siddiqi said. "It is strictly forbade any mutilation -- even of the enemy's body."

God reckons with a person's deeds in the afterlife on judgment day, he said.

"This is not a normal procedure," Siddiqi said. "But if scholars in Pakistan said this is OK, it's OK."

Sources told ABC News that President Obama authorized the bombing of a compound outside Islamabad in Pakistan last March, but worried about collateral damage and wanted evidence of bin Laden's body and DNA evidence.

No photos have been released.

Instead, he authorized a daring operation for ground troops to enter the compound low to the ground and undetected. It was scheduled for Friday afternoon, but because of weather, was postponed until Sunday.

SNR
05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
The evidence is there. You're just choosing to ignore it because you're an ornery idiot, you stupid deather

orange
05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
4-28-2011

That's what they put on the web. The actual document will be inspected by a handful of folks, just like his earlier Certification. You will never have it in your hands. You're going to have to trust somebody.

Donger
05-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Murder.

LMAO

kstater
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
You forgot to accidentally but a B instead of an S in his name.

blaise
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
I haven't seen any photos or anything. But I haven't clicked on any of the links I've seen that claim it's Bin Laden dead. I don't really like seeing people with bullet holes in them.
I can't imagine why they'd lie, though. It would be the worst if all of a sudden he popped up alive, and kind of bad if it came out they still had his body for some reason.

Direckshun
05-02-2011, 06:57 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-laden-sea-burial-video-released/story?id=13508657

Rep.

Thanks.

RaiderH8r
05-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Obama can get Osama but he can't get his birth certificate inside of three years. Fascinating man this Obama.

|Zach|
05-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Obama can get Osama but he can't get his birth certificate inside of three years. Fascinating man this Obama.

Cute.

mlyonsd
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
This was a well thought out plan. Its got to bother the uber religious muslims knowing OBL is bobbing somewhere off the bottom of the ocean instead of in the ground where they can bow down and give tribute.

ROYC75
05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Murder.

LMAO

Kind of what I thought too, Murder ?ROFL

banyon
05-02-2011, 09:34 PM
U.S. officials told ABC News that the last thing they wanted was to create a burial place which could become a terrorist shrine. To avoid that, bin Laden was buried at sea.

Good choice.

DJJasonp
05-02-2011, 09:44 PM
The real question is: Have we presented any evidence that UBL has had a pulse after 2002?

Earthling
05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
The real question is: Have we presented any evidence that UBL has had a pulse after 2002?

Well Dick Cheney hasn't had a pulse every since they put that continuous pump thing on him so that question might be irrelevant.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Well Dick Cheney hasn't had a pulse every since they put that continuous pump thing on him so that question might be irrelevant.
You hear Osama is dead with no proof of a body & you celebrate. You hear Jesus Christ died & rose with no proof of a body and you speculate! Interesting to say the least!

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Apparently the doubt is mounting. No doubt they'll have to release the photos. Too bad, but it is what it is.

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 06:00 AM
You hear Osama is dead with no proof of a body & you celebrate. You hear Jesus Christ died & rose with no proof of a body and you speculate! Interesting to say the least!

Presumably you have just inadvertently failed to go back far enough in the other thread to see my responses to your posts. Since you rather dramatically referred to Orange's ineptness and your certainty that you aren't wrong, I'm sure you don't want to miss having a chance to respond.

Sorry there dude, the president only gives final approval for plans submitted by the JCS.

Your self gratifying commentary is first wrong and second shows your lack of knowledge of how the office of president operates. I'm actually amazed at your ineptness in this case.

I may be wrong at times, but this time I am not.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7614278&postcount=168

What is fucking inept is you not even understanding that this was a CIA mission under Article 50 and not an Article 10 military operation you ignorant moron. CIA OPERATION.<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7614284&postcount=171

Actually, what's really amusing here is that you're fundamentally wrong on two levels. Not just in THIS case, as my prior post explains, but generally.

Answer this ONE simple question -- are the Joint Chiefs of Staff within the standard military chain of command?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7614312&postcount=181

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Have we been presented any actual evidence that Osama was murdered and dumped at sea within 24 hours?

I really hope this was TIC

Hog Farmer
05-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question.

But there is such a thing as stupid people asking questions.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Does Direckshun have remorse about having voted for and supported a man who authorized this murder?

Phobia
05-03-2011, 07:37 AM

You should be the last person preaching on this site. Disappointing.

mlyonsd
05-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Is murder worse than waterboarding?

I'm trying to get my moral center in order and would like to know where each falls in the pecking order.

blaise
05-03-2011, 07:55 AM

I'm trying to get my moral center in order and would like to know where each falls in the pecking order.

Bradley Manning was Whistleblowing, so start there.

mikey23545
05-03-2011, 08:02 AM
"The world's most notorious terrorist did not receive a customary Islamic burial as he was slipped into the North Arabian Sea today when no others countries would accept his body, according to experts in Muslim funeral rites."

"U.S. officials told ABC News that the last thing they wanted was to create a burial place which could become a terrorist shrine. To avoid that, bin Laden was buried at sea.
"

Uhh, anyone else see anything wrong here?

Iowanian
05-03-2011, 08:14 AM
"Cremation is prohibited, because it is considered disrespectful, and unless a person died in an accident at sea, they would never be thrown in the water, according to Dr. Muzamil Siddiqi, chairman of the Fiqh Council of North America and a scholar on the legal systems of Islam."

IF Muslims care so much about the disrespect of a body and how it is treated, why have there been so many videos of human beings having their heads sawed off of their live bodies, bodies of children mutilated via attrocity, ied, suicide bomber etc.

I'm having trouble caring, with the video of these same people dragging American's through the street, burning their bodies and hanging them from a bridge like a pinata.

I care NOTHING what anyone thinks about BeenRotten. Anyone who shows up to mourn this bastard should be smashed with a daisy cutter so they can quickly join him in hell.

notorious
05-03-2011, 08:18 AM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OWw5i3x4Xlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Murder.

LMAO

Good catch. "Murdered," Direckshun? Tell us it was a slip of the fingers.

BigMeatballDave
05-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Murdered? Did you seriously fucking use the word 'murder'?

Chiefshrink
05-03-2011, 08:34 AM

:LOL: Precisely!

"Doctoring that long form BC was so tedious it took 3yrs yet took the public 24hrs to expose the forgery fraud:rolleyes:

But apparently it takes no time to release the video and pictures of a dead Osama. Why? Because it's the TRUTH!!

Imagine that:hmmm:

Chiefshrink
05-03-2011, 08:37 AM

What Priest or Pastor sexually molested you Norman?:hmmm:

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 10:30 AM
You should be the last person preaching on this site. Disappointing.

I would say the same about you.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, I'd call you a hypocrite.
You are not without sin.

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 10:57 AM

You are not without sin.

You sure don't seem keen to answer my posts...

Let's do this -- say you were wrong and we'll be done.

Bowser
05-03-2011, 10:58 AM

You are not without sin.

Shut up, douche.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 10:58 AM
What Priest or Pastor sexually molested you Norman?:hmmm:

Probably the same one that is still molesting you.

At least I knew enough to get away, sorry about your constant pounding.

Jaric
05-03-2011, 11:02 AM

You are not without sin.
You can't possibly be for real.

Jaric
05-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Probably the same one that is still molesting you.

At least I knew enough to get away, sorry about your constant pounding.

How Christian of you...

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 11:21 AM
You sure don't seem keen to answer my posts...

Let's do this -- say you were wrong and we'll be done.

For a fact I don't have a clue what you are talking about, nor do I care.

I many not always be right, but I am never wrong, likewise you may not always be wrong but you are never right.

Live your life in peace.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 11:25 AM
How Christian of you...

You can't possibly be for real.

And I should care of your opinion for what reason?

Trust me, I don't care now and probably never will.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 11:31 AM
And I should care of your opinion for what reason?

Trust me, I don't care now and probably never will.the feeling is mutual...

if it wasn't so much fun to kick you around, nobody would bother responding to you at all...

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
the feeling is mutual...

if it wasn't so much fun to kick you around, nobody would bother responding to you at all...

You must really be hard up for shit to do.

You are most like the most immature person I've ever seen.

You were probably a bully in kindergarten, until the priest porked you in the butt.

SNR
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM

You were probably a bully in kindergarten, until the priest porked you in the butt.Tell me about all the important stuff you have going on in your life, and how we're so lucky to have been momentarily graced by your presence.

Bowser
05-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Tell me about all the important stuff you have going on in your life, and how we're so lucky to have been momentarily graced by your presence.

I got ten bucks saying he's been scouring the internet to find a lawyer willing to take on Zach and Brock.

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
For a fact I don't have a clue what you are talking about, nor do I care.

Let me spoon feed your infantile brain:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7615822&postcount=18

Now then, answer the question military man -- ARE THE JCOS WITHIN THE MILITARY CHAIN OF COMMAND?

You were the putz that insulted Orange when you were totally off-base for two separate reasons. He can fight his own battles and doesn't need my help, but I'm sick to death of your disgusting combination of arrogance and stupidity, so I'm going to shove this further up your sphincter than any of your navy buddies during your loneliest days out sea.

[sorry to any other navy men here]

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Tell me about all the important stuff you have going on in your life, and how we're so lucky to have been momentarily graced by your presence.

I've done nothing monumental in my life, but I'd wager that I've done more than you ever will.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 11:52 AM

You were probably a bully in kindergarten, until the priest porked you in the butt.that's truer than you think, tom the christian...

i am hard up for shit to do, otherwise i wouldn't waste my time with you...

but it is fun to watch you dance...

keep up the good work tom...

SNR
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I've done nothing monumental in my life, but I'd wager that I've done more than you ever will.You said to gobowe: "You must really be hard up for shit to do." when he stated you were fun to kick around on here.

You're pretty much doing the same thing. I'm asking what you're doing RIGHT NOW that makes you not hard up for shit to do.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Let me spoon feed your infantile brain:

I didn't answer your asinine question because it didn't dignify an answer.

Your load of bullshit is nothing more than trying to justify your belief that Obama actually conceived the plan and ordered it carried out. He did not.

The rest of your infantile rant is nothing more than a spoiled little kid venting.

Live your life in peace.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I've done nothing monumental in my life, but I'd wager that I've done more than you ever will.yep, your life story is so much more grand and glorious than our poor mundane existence...

we are so blessed to sit at your feet and absorb the great wisdom that is your thought on all matters of things...

please enlighten us with more of your overwhelming wit and originality...

and don't forget to demonstrate your moral superiority and true christian nature...

we would be so heartbroken if you were to leave us, so please grant our wish and eat shit and die...

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 11:58 AM

Your load of bullshit is nothing more than trying to justify your belief that Obama actually conceived the plan and ordered it carried out. He did not.

The rest of your infantile rant is nothing more than a spoiled little kid venting.

Live your life in peace.

Worst dodge ever. You're wrong. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it. Thanks for playing.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM

Live your life in peace.spoiled little kid?

self awareness is next to godliness, tom...

did you have a brat, tom?

or are you speaking from your own personal experience?

go bowe
05-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Worst dodge ever. You're wrong. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it. Thanks for playing.dodge?

tom?

our favorite christian?

say it ain't so...

Phobia
05-03-2011, 12:22 PM

You are not without sin.

I don't preach, moron. I know I'm hugely flawed. Everybody here knows that. But you act a fool out here like it's your own personal playground and then preach to people? I don't care if somebody preaches but don't be a jackass at the same time.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Worst dodge ever. You're wrong. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it. Thanks for playing.
It wasn't a dodge, it's a irrelevant question to the topic at hand.

The President did not orchestrate the events, he only approved them. Just like ever other president in history.

Your best bet is to just play your asswipe games elsewhere.

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Worst dodge ever. You're wrong. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board knows it. Thanks for playing.It wasn't a dodge, it's a irrelevant question to the topic at hand.

The President did not orchestrate the events, he only approved them. Just like ever other president in history.

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 12:34 PM
It wasn't a dodge, it's a irrelevant question to the topic at hand.

Good try "Norm".

Sorry there dude, the president only gives final approval for plans submitted by the JCS.

Your self gratifying commentary is first wrong and second shows your lack of knowledge of how the office of president operates. I'm actually amazed at your ineptness in this case.

I may be wrong at times, but this time I am not.

RedNeckRaider
05-03-2011, 12:38 PM

You were probably a bully in kindergarten, until the priest porked you in the butt.

Please explain to me how this type of statement fits in with the religion you so diligently defend and claim to be a believer of. You can answer that everyone is a sinner if that cop out is the best you have to offer. I just find it strange that you act repeatedly very unchristian. A person is gauged by their actions. You represent your faith poorly IMO~

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Wild prediction: This ends with Norman doing or saying something that gets him another vacation.

Hey, Norman, did any of that military training include how to choose wisely the hills for which you are willing to die?

Bewbies
05-03-2011, 01:02 PM
If there's going to be a ban handed down I want to make sure I've made an appearance in the thread before it heads to the hall of classics.

Phobia
05-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Nothing in which Tom participates is headed for the hall of classics. In fact, most of it should be removed immediately.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Nothing in which Tom participates is headed for the hall of classics. In fact, most of it should be removed immediately.eh, you're just mad because you can't be like tom...

the man is a paragon of virtue and superior morals...

just ask him...

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Nothing in which Tom participates is headed for the hall of classics. In fact, most of it should be removed immediately.

Well the, Mr. Hypocrite, man up and do it.

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 01:55 PM

You have to give him a reason. Man up and do it. God knows you're familiar with the rules.

Iowanian
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Talk about a milestone accomplishment........It must be like pole vaulting over the peak of Mount Everest to participate in a thread about Osama binRotten and end up being the biggest asshole...

Congratulations, Capt Kangaroo.

mlyonsd
05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Talk about a milestone accomplishment........It must be like pole vaulting over the peak of Mount Everest to participate in a thread about Osama binRotten and end up being the biggest asshole...

Congratulations, Capt Kangaroo.:LOL:

Mr. Plow
05-03-2011, 02:09 PM

LMAOLMAO

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 02:14 PM
You have to give him a reason. Man up and do it. God knows you're familiar with the rules.

There are no rules to speak of:

Although the administrators and moderators of ChiefsPlanet will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of ChiefsPlanet, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of ChiefsPlanet reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

This stuff is solely at the discretion of the mods and administrators. It's a joke. If there were rules they would have to justify why they have created code to hinder members that are in the same position I'm in. The response of the bulletin board with my login (and others) has been slowed to discourage participation. If there were rule infractions it would be one thing, but not allowing free response without cause is just stupid.

Brock
05-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Miserable User was invented for tools like you, Tom.

fbal4lif32
05-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Just a great roast here. Quick, to the point, well-said. A finely tuned execution.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 02:39 PM
There are no rules to speak of:

Although the administrators and moderators of ChiefsPlanet will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of ChiefsPlanet, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of ChiefsPlanet reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

This stuff is solely at the discretion of the mods and administrators. It's a joke. If there were rules they would have to justify why they have created code to hinder members that are in the same position I'm in. The response of the bulletin board with my login (and others) has been slowed to discourage participation. If there were rule infractions it would be one thing, but not allowing free response without cause is just stupid.it might be stupid but it's a damned good idea, tom...

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 03:29 PM
This stuff is solely at the discretion of the mods and administrators. It's a joke. If there were rules they would have to justify why they have created code to hinder members that are in the same position I'm in. The response of the bulletin board with my login (and others) has been slowed to discourage participation. If there were rule infractions it would be one thing, but not allowing free response without cause is just stupid.

What completely boggles my mind is why you come back. You're about as popular as a skunk with leprosy, and there's about ten billion message boards on the interwebs and yet time after time you come back to take your beating until your head explodes and you do something to get banned again.

It's the very definition of pathetic, really...

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Where are my legal papers you coward? ™

vailpass
05-03-2011, 03:54 PM

Oh no.

Brock
05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
I have been updating the administrator of your actions. I have asked my lawyer for a supoena for your IP address.

I'm pressing charges for stalking..

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh no.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/66njeIMpv5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vailpass
05-03-2011, 04:05 PM
<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/66njeIMpv5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Iowanian
05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Good luck with that piss drip issue, Admiral.

listopencil
05-03-2011, 04:15 PM

Aw damn, you trademarked that? I wanted to use it. Fuck.

fbal4lif32
05-03-2011, 04:16 PM
What completely boggles my mind is why you come back. You're about as popular as a skunk with leprosy, and there's about ten billion message boards on the interwebs and yet time after time you come back to take your beating until your head explodes and you do something to get banned again.

Sounds like battered wife syndrome.

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Aw damn, you trademarked that? I wanted to use it. ****.

I grant you full usage for personal reasons but if you happen to make some money on it I want a cut. It wouldn't be the first time I have made money of ridiculing Tom.

When I focused more on selling photos online I made a "tomcashisacoward" coupon code that multiple CPers jumped in on. 20% when you put it in!

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 04:36 PM

What is pathetic would be the number of people here that only live to attack anything I say. The bans you are always mentioning are not always due to anything I've done, but due to past transgressions. I'm amazed that you all forgive assholes like Clayton W. and MeMe.

Me getting banned is usually based on misconceptions of comments. I've been banned for reasons completely out of the realm of this board.

But you hinted about asking why I come back, I suppose you didn't ask because you are such a shithead.

I'm one of the most stubborn people on this planet. I don't quit.

SNR
05-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Where are my legal papers you coward? ™I met a severely autistic guy the other day who got on a tangent in conversation. He started talking about how his helpers have worked with him to relax and not get hung up on tiny details, especially in front of strangers. He kept saying stuff like, "They're telling me not to babble about my problems because the past is the past and if you're not talking about the now, the present, then you're stuck in the past and how else are you going to move forward and enjoy the future... or something like that. He babbled on that detail I've outlined in the italicized portion.

Halfway through that part, I thought to myself, "My God he sounds just like Tom Ca$h"

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I met a severely autistic guy the other day who got on a tangent in conversation. He started talking about how his helpers have worked with him to relax and not get hung up on tiny details, especially in front of strangers. He kept saying stuff like, "They're telling me not to babble about my problems because the past is the past and if you're not talking about the now, the present, then you're stuck in the past and how else are you going to move forward and enjoy the future... or something like that. He babbled on that detail I've outlined in the italicized portion.

Halfway through that part, I thought to myself, "My God he sounds just like Tom Ca$h"

LMAO

Brock
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm one of the most stubborn people on this planet. I don't quit sucking at life.

fyp

Norman Einstein
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM

If it was up your ass you'd know where they are!™

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 04:44 PM
What is pathetic would be the number of people here that only live to attack anything I say. The bans you are always mentioning are not always due to anything I've done, but due to past transgressions. I'm amazed that you all forgive assholes like Clayton W. and MeMe.

Me getting banned is usually based on misconceptions of comments. I've been banned for reasons completely out of the realm of this board.

But you hinted about asking why I come back, I suppose you didn't ask because you are such a shithead.

I'm one of the most stubborn people on this planet. I don't quit.

Its true!

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:spike.com:27f2cd20-bb9a-4308-99b4-4e12e9dca4fb" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed>

|Zach|
05-03-2011, 04:46 PM
If it was up your ass you'd know where they are!™

I would say that is factual. I would know where I were if they were up my ass.

Detoxing
05-03-2011, 04:48 PM

All of your questions are stupid.

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 04:50 PM
All of your questions are penis.

Fixed it.

Donger
05-03-2011, 04:57 PM
So.... Does Direckshun think that Obama approved murder or not? Are the SEALs murderers, Direckshun?

go bowe
05-03-2011, 05:05 PM
no, the seals are not murderers...

the people who club the baby seals to death are the murderers...

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:22 PM

In all seriousness, I'm sure that Direckshun will "man up" and "own" the apparent implication that she was making here.

Very soon.

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Murder.

LMAO

Does Direckshun have remorse about having voted for and supported a man who authorized this murder?

Good catch. "Murdered," Direckshun? Tell us it was a slip of the fingers.

Murdered? Did you seriously ****ing use the word 'murder'?

So.... Does Direckshun think that Obama approved murder or not? Are the SEALs murderers, Direckshun?

In all seriousness, I'm sure that Direckshun will "man up" and "own" the apparent implication that she was making here.

Very soon.

Holy balls, guys.

Killed. OBL was killed.

My goodness.

ROYC75
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Holy balls, guys.

Killed. OBL was killed.

My goodness.

Good to know you were on our side !;)

:D

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Good to know you were on our side ! ;)

LMAO

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Holy balls, guys.

Killed. OBL was killed.

My goodness.

Okay. Then why did you use the word murdered in the OP?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:35 PM

BECAUSE I LOVE BIN LADEN

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:37 PM
BECAUSE I LOVE BIN LADEN

Works for me. So, Obama did not green-light the murder of bin Laden and the SEALs are not the instruments of Obama's murderous intention, right?

ROYC75
05-03-2011, 07:37 PM

Oops ?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Works for me.

America thanks you for your efforts.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:43 PM
America thanks you for your efforts.

It's okay. Sometimes the real world is icky. I'm sure that your celebration of the death of bin Laden at the hands of the SEALs (and Obama's) isn't tempered. Sometimes, celebrating death is entirely justified.

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm sure that your celebration of the death of bin Laden at the hands of the SEALs (and Obama's) isn't tempered. Sometimes, celebrating death is entirely justified.

A little more off topic, but I was actually celebrating Bin Laden's death, but not because he died, per se. I understand the concern of people who are worried that we do have some bloodlust in our veins. I'm not sure I join them in their concerns, but I think they have a reasonable concern for our collective state of mind.

I'm more happy because the guy can't kill anymore. I'd probably have been just as happy if we had him in a detention cell, or strapped him to a rocket and shot him into space.

His death is irrelevent to me. Finally neutralizing him was the goal I had all along.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:49 PM
A little more off topic, but I was actually celebrating Bin Laden's death, but not because he died, per se. I understand the concern of people who are worried that we do have some bloodlust in our veins. I'm not sure I join them in their concerns, but I think they have a reasonable concern for our collective state of mind.

I'm more happy because the guy can't kill anymore. I'd probably have been just as happy if we had him in a detention cell, or strapped him to a rocket and shot him into space.

His death is irrelevent to me. Finally neutralizing him was the goal I had all along.

I'm glad that you're on-board. Welcome. And I'm glad that you don't think that he was murdered.

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm glad that you're on-board. Welcome.

Well, I've been on board since 9/11. But thanks.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Well, I've been on board since 9/11. But thanks.

You were on-board with supporting EITs?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:52 PM
You were on-board with supporting EITs?

Ah, I thought you were talking about neutralizing OBL, which was what I was talking about.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Ah, I thought you were talking about neutralizing OBL, which was what I was talking about.

I was. I'm shifting gears.

On the role of interrogation:

BRIAN WILLIAMS: Can you confirm that it was as a result of water boarding that we learned what we needed to learn to go after Bin Laden?

LEON PANETTA: Brian, in the intelligence business you work from a lot of sources of information and that was true here… It's a little difficult to say it was due just to one source of information that we got… I think some of the detainees clearly were, you know, they used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of these detainees. But I'm also saying that, you know, the debate about whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always going to be an open question.

BRIAN WILLIAMS: So finer point, one final time, enhanced interrogation techniques -- which has always been kind of a handy euphemism in these post-9/11 years -- that includes water boarding?

LEON PANETTA: That's correct.

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
I was. I'm shifting gears.

Not interested. But have at.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Not interested.

There's a shock. Didn't you oppose EITs?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
There's a shock. Didn't you oppose EITs?

I did and I do. And I discussed the topic ad nauseum for years on this board.

I'll come back to it eventually, but for now I'm sitting the topic out.

Donger
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I did and I do. And I discussed the topic ad nauseum.

I'll come back to it eventually, but for now I'm sitting the topic out.

Why is that?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Why is that?

Partially because discussing topics of that nature with someone like you is hardly worth the effort.

Partially because it's a topic that always brings out the worst types of crazy in folks on this board, much like discussing gun laws.

And partially because I don't have anything new to add to my arguments. What I believe is still what I believe.

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Holy balls, guys.

Killed. OBL was killed.

My goodness.

You stayed away too long. We panicked and ate Norman.

Phobia
05-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Dear Donger and Direckshun,

Can we get back to talking about Tom Cash, please?

go bowe
05-03-2011, 09:27 PM
you know, tom cash could be an enhanced interrogation technique...

imagine being held down with your eyes propped open and being forced to read tom's christian posts (they're the best)...

it would drive any self-respecting terrorist up the wall and he'd be begging for waterboarding instead...

Donger
05-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Partially because discussing topics of that nature with someone like you is hardly worth the effort.

Partially because it's a topic that always brings out the worst types of crazy in folks on this board, much like discussing gun laws.

And partially because I don't have anything new to add to my arguments. What I believe is still what I believe.

Well, it seems rather clear that EITs did have a positive effect with regard to the WoT. Honestly, I was hoping that even those among us who are squeamish about the application of EITs need to acknowledge that they appear to have been effective in achieving what we all want.

RedNeckRaider
05-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Well, it seems rather clear that EITs did have a positive effect with regard to the WoT. Honestly, I was hoping that even those among us who are squeamish about the application of EITs need to acknowledge that they appear to have been effective in achieving what we all want.

Ah there is the catch. Information was gained by the very interrogation techniques this administration opposes. This information was a huge part of the success of this mission. Quite the conundrum for the left as they stumble all over themselves to take full credit~

Amnorix
05-04-2011, 06:06 AM

The question is less whether EITs are effective than whether other methods may be used that are not torture and yet will be equally effective/reliable.

If the answer is no, so be it. I don't know that it is, however, as I've seen at least some scholarship indicating otherwise. Frankly I find that hard to believe, but I haven't exactly studied the topic.

Amnorix
05-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Ah there is the catch. Information was gained by the very interrogation techniques this administration opposes. This information was a huge part of the success of this mission. Quite the conundrum for the left as they stumble all over themselves to take full credit~

Have we discontinued EITs under Obama? I seriously don't know.

Phobia
05-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Have we discontinued EITs under Obama? I seriously don't know.

As far as the media is concerned, we have. That's all you need to know.

Jaric
05-04-2011, 06:59 AM

Ok come clean. This is all an act right? No one could possibly be this hypocritical and not recognize it.

Jaric
05-04-2011, 07:00 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

You weren't seriously calling people hypocrites were you?

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Amnorix
05-04-2011, 07:00 AM
As far as the media is concerned, we have. That's all you need to know.

I dont' recall it being a very hot topic the last few years of the Bush Administration either. You're perfectly aware that the people of the US have very short attention spans, and that the media eventually moves on whether the issue is resolved or not.

I also find it a complete joke how this board acts like the "media" is what it was in the 70s -- three networks that leaned left to some degree and newspapers, most of the larger circulating ones of which also leaned left.

The media now includes Fox and 10 other choices for news on cable, a bunch of right-leaning social commentators on radio (to the degree they actually try to report news) and everything you can get on the Internet. To act like the media is some kind of solid block of liberal theology here in 2011 is a complete joke.

Jaric
05-04-2011, 07:08 AM
you know, tom cash could be an enhanced interrogation technique...

imagine being held down with your eyes propped open and being forced to read tom's christian posts (they're the best)...

it would drive any self-respecting terrorist up the wall and he'd be begging for waterboarding instead...

WHY AREN'T YOU ACCEPTING JESUS INTO YOUR HEART!? IS IT BECAUSE YOUR PRIEST ANALLY RAPED YOU AS A CHILD? WHY DON'T YOU LOVE GOD?1?!

/banstick

I would definitely give up any of America's secrets to whoever was asking after about 10 minutes of that.

RedNeckRaider
05-04-2011, 07:22 AM
I dont' recall it being a very hot topic the last few years of the Bush Administration either. You're perfectly aware that the people of the US have very short attention spans, and that the media eventually moves on whether the issue is resolved or not.

I also find it a complete joke how this board acts like the "media" is what it was in the 70s -- three networks that leaned left to some degree and newspapers, most of the larger circulating ones of which also leaned left.

The media now includes Fox and 10 other choices for news on cable, a bunch of right-leaning social commentators on radio (to the degree they actually try to report news) and everything you can get on the Internet. To act like the media is some kind of solid block of liberal theology here in 2011 is a complete joke.

This is true and sadly the media is as divided as the two parties. It is nearly impossible to find a source that is not slanted to one side or the other~

Amnorix
05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
This is true and sadly the media is as divided as the two parties. It is nearly impossible to find a source that is not slanted to one side or the other~

The media has never, ever been objective in the US. Secretary of State Jefferson hired a state department worker to run a newspaper that launched steady attacks on George Washington's administration. The Federalists had their own newspaper that attacked Republicans with equal vitriol.

Is it unfortunate that we can't get unbiased news? Perhaps, but that's life. EVERYthing you hear in life is subject to bias, from family feuds in your own house to the evening news.

RedNeckRaider
05-04-2011, 08:29 AM
The media has never, ever been objective in the US. Secretary of State Jefferson hired a state department worker to run a newspaper that launched steady attacks on George Washington's administration. The Federalists had their own newspaper that attacked Republicans with equal vitriol.

Is it unfortunate that we can't get unbiased news? Perhaps, but that's life. EVERYthing you hear in life is subject to bias, from family feuds in your own house to the evening news.

Utter nonsense speaking for myself, I have always be absent of bias and open minded on all subjects. Unfortunately I encounter those who are bias and closed minded who disagree with me from time to time ;)

Norman Einstein
05-04-2011, 12:01 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

You weren't seriously calling people hypocrites were you?

LMAOLMAOLMAO

You don't seriously believe that there are people around that are not hypocrites?

For your edification, I've never once claimed to be perfect. I also know that there isn't a man, woman or child on this earth that is perfect, if you are not perfect then you are a hypocrite.

Am I a hypocrite? Absolutely, are you? Absolutely!

LMAO

Get a life and realize that nobody gets out of here alive, not even you - the guy that has no problems throwing the first stone.

go bowe
05-04-2011, 01:47 PM

I'm one of the most stupidest people on this planet. I don't quit.
fyp...

Norman Einstein
05-04-2011, 04:27 PM
fyp...

Not.

You are just trying to impress your stupidity on the rest of the world.

I'm stubborn, you're stupid.

Read it again and let it sink in.

go bowe
05-04-2011, 04:34 PM
oh tom, you're so adorable...

RedNeckRaider
05-04-2011, 04:58 PM
oh tom, you're so adorable...

Oh yeah...nana nana boo boo~

Bewbies
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Remember when people thought I was Tom? Thanks Assholes.

vailpass
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM

Sorry about that bushliedpeopledied.

Bewbies
05-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Sorry about that bushliedpeopledied.

Cheneyburton will be put to death in 2 weeks bitches.

Norman Einstein
05-04-2011, 07:48 PM
oh tom, you're so adorable...And you are still a two bit whore.

go bowe
05-04-2011, 08:31 PM
And you are still a two bit whore.and you're still tom cash, tom...,

fbal4lif32
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM
You don't seriously believe that there are people around that are not hypocrites?

For your edification, I've never once claimed to be perfect. I also know that there isn't a man, woman or child on this earth that is perfect, if you are not perfect then you are a hypocrite.

Am I a hypocrite? Absolutely, are you? Absolutely!

LMAO

Get a life and realize that nobody gets out of here alive, not even you - the guy that has no problems throwing the first stone.

AM I A HYPOCRITE, TOO!?!?!

RedNeckRaider
05-05-2011, 05:28 AM

LMAO

Huffmeister
05-05-2011, 11:18 AM
And you are still a two bit whore.

It amazes me that you can type stuff like this, yet go on a holier-than-thou rant about people not respecting the Bible. Do you even realize that you're only helping to reinforce the stereotype of the hypocritical Christian?

vailpass
05-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Cheneyburton will be put to death in 2 weeks bitches.

LMAO

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 11:33 AM
It amazes me that you can type stuff like this, yet go on a holier-than-thou rant about people not respecting the Bible. Do you even realize that you're only helping to reinforce the stereotype of the hypocritical Christian?

Show me one place, anywhere on the internet, that I talked about people not respecting the Bible.

I'm not sure that get the point, hypocrites are not only Christians. All breathing humans are hypocrites. It seems like people like you can only point to the Christians because you expect them to be perfect if they are Christians. You couldn't be more wrong, even the Pope sins daily.

Once you get off your soapbox preaching at me for my shortcomings you might need to look in a mirror and check out your own.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 11:50 AM

Show me one place, anywhere on the internet, that I talked about people not respecting the Bible.

I'm not sure that you get the point, hypocrites are not only Christians. All breathing humans are hypocrites. It seems like people like you can only point to the Christians because you expect them to be perfect if they are Christians. You couldn't be more wrong, even the Pope sins daily.

Once you get off your soapbox preaching at me for my shortcomings you might need to look in a mirror and check out your own.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 11:55 AM
and you're still tom cash, tom...,

You can try to poke fun at me, I'm satisfied with who and what I am. Based on your continual bashing I presume that you aren't comfortable with yourself and you feel the need to rag on others.

As far as your comment, you've never met me. You have no clue as to what I'm like, not now, not ever.

I bet you give change after you get the two bits.

Iowanian
05-05-2011, 11:55 AM
tomgash would tongue bath a wino's tailpipe for a stick of outdated juicy fruit.

SNR
05-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Do you ever wonder why other Christians on this forum don't get the same treatment that you do, Norman?

Phobia
05-05-2011, 12:13 PM
As far as your comment, you've never met me. You have no clue as to what I'm like, not now, not ever.

I've met you. I have a clue what you're like. You're an insecure prick who does whatever you want to do for your own self-fulfillment because you don't give a crap about anybody else.

fbal4lif32
05-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Do you ever wonder why other Christians on this forum don't get the same treatment that you do, Norman?

Is it because Norman is the Only True Christian on the board?

RedNeckRaider
05-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I've met you. I have a clue what you're like. You're an insecure prick who does whatever you want to do for your own self-fulfillment because you don't give a crap about anybody else.

Ouch~

Iowanian
05-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Counting Flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Smokin' Cigarettes and watchin
Captain Kaaaaaaaaaangaroo
now don't tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've nothin' to do

go bowe
05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
You can try to poke fun at me, I'm satisfied with who and what I am. Based on your continual bashing I presume that you aren't comfortable with yourself and you feel the need to rag on others.

I bet you give change after you get the two bits.oh but tommy, we do have a clue what you're like...

your posts between bannings give us a pretty good picture of tom cash...

and believe me i wouldn't want to meet you under any circumstances...

besides, from what i hear, you'd just hide behind your wife's skirts anyway...

RedNeckRaider
05-05-2011, 12:49 PM

Speaking of meeting in person I have intended to tell you this for a while but just have never gotten around to it. You left an impression on my son. My son grew up around several former military people. On the trip back he mentioned you to me and said he liked the fact when the Marines came up you said something along the lines of (my service does not define me, it was something I did on my path to something else) Years later when he would be around my friends I would brag on him mainly out of pride and to make him squirm also.

He hated it lol Anyway since he got out he never talks about the military around anyone. He will with his mom or I but anyone who meets him would have no idea he was in. Onetime while we were talking I told him he should be proud of what he accomplished in the military. He told me he is, but it did not define him. He said he plans to accomplish several things in his life and that was just something he did for a while. I thought it was cool he still related to that conversation and feel he received a good perspective from that conversation years ago~

Phobia
05-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Speaking of meeting in person I have intended to tell you this for a while but just have never gotten around to it. You left an impression on my son. My son grew up around several former military people. On the trip back he mentioned you to me and said he liked the fact when the Marines came up you said something along the lines of (my service does not define me, it was something I did on my path to something else) Years later when he would be around my friends I would brag on him mainly out of pride and to make him squirm also.

He hated it lol Anyway since he got out he never talks about the military around anyone. He will with his mom or I but anyone who meets him would have no idea he was in. Onetime while we were talking I told him he should be proud of what he accomplished in the military. He told me he is, but it did not define him. He said he plans to accomplish several things in his life and that was just something he did for a while. I thought it was cool he still related to that conversation and feel he received a good perspective from that conversation years ago~

Wow - that was almost verbatim. I appreciate you saying so. I remember that conversation now. I don't have a problem with somebody being proud of their service but lots of those guys go over the top.

vailpass
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM

:eek: LMAO

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 04:30 PM

I'm insecure? Sure I am. At least I have never been on a power trip as you have been and are. Even if I were as you say, I'd rather be me than what you are any day. You are the only person that was in the Marines I've eve known that is an ex-marine, all others are former Marines. As for me not giving a crap about anyone else, you might want to talk to the kids I support overseas - yep I'm very self centered.

oh but tommy, we do have a clue what you're like...

your posts between bannings give us a pretty good picture of tom cash...

and believe me i wouldn't want to meet you under any circumstances...

besides, from what i hear, you'd just hide behind your wife's skirts anyway...

From what you hear I hide behind my wife's skirts? You heard that from Phobia after he called my house 10 times accusing me of something I never did, I went to take a leak and she answered the phone. Yep Phil's lies are believed full force. You don't know me and never will, your perception is colored by someone that has been an ass from day one. He was offended when he didn't get in on the ground floor with the 37 Forever Foundation.

Wow - that was almost verbatim. I appreciate you saying so. I remember that conversation now. I don't have a problem with somebody being proud of their service but lots of those guys go over the top.

What's your definition of over the top? Pride in a job that was done with honor? I thought so. At least I got all of my awards by earning them, I didn't work for an General as his aide as you did.

banyon
05-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Wow. I guess I'd forgotten the elite level of douchebaggery that Tom Gash represents.

Truly an internet phenomenon that someone continues to come back and not understand how completely shredded his credibility is on this board and that no one is remotely interested in anything he has to say.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Wow. I guess I'd forgotten the elite level of douchebaggery that Tom Gash represents.

Truly an internet phenomenon that someone continues to come back and not understand how completely shredded his credibility is on this board and that no one is remotely interested in anything he has to say.

My level of douchbaggery only rivals yours.

For the record I've asked three mods and the administrator/owner to ban me. The seem to be willing to let me post at will instead of cleaning the board. Also for the record there are a very few number of members here that come at me for past discretions.

I'm proud to say that this place has proven the worst of humanity, you banyon are also a member of that group.

None of you have to have anyone else in your life to hate because Tom Cash is here, that's probably why the mental midgets can't get their act together.

I've gotten temporary bans for using and asterisk instead of swearing, pretty sweet. They seem to be looking for a reason to ban me, but allow worse activity by others.

Live long and prosper, and eat a little shit along the way.

banyon
05-05-2011, 05:19 PM
My level of douchbaggery only rivals yours.

For the record I've asked three mods and the administrator/owner to ban me. The seem to be willing to let me post at will instead of cleaning the board. Also for the record there are a very few number of members here that come at me for past discretions.

I'm proud to say that this place has proven the worst of humanity, you banyon are also a member of that group.

None of you have to have anyone else in your life to hate because Tom Cash is here, that's probably why the mental midgets can't get their act together.

I've gotten temporary bans for using and asterisk instead of swearing, pretty sweet. They seem to be looking for a reason to ban me, but allow worse activity by others.

Live long and prosper, and eat a little shit along the way.

Yeah, I wasn't really interested in talking to you again. I was just commenting to the other posters in the thread. It's obviously a complete waste of everyone's time to actually try to discuss anything with you. It just tells me which threads are not worth looking at if you're posting in them very much.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I wasn't really interested in talking to you again. I was just commenting to the other posters in the thread. It's obviously a complete waste of everyone's time to actually try to discuss anything with you. It just tells me which threads are not worth looking at if you're posting in them very much.

Sure you weren't interested in talking, you were interested in piling on as you always did in the past. Funny how assholes come back out only when they feel like they are part of the gang again.

I may be an ass, but you are one sorry individual

· · — · · · — — · — · — · —
— · — — — — — · · · —
— · · · · — — · — · — — — — — — ·

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Coward.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Coward.

Let's address your name calling. I would say that you are the actual coward in this whole situation.

When you did your deed and I was wanting to send you legal papers I needed an name and address. Your reply was that everyone knew you and had your address. I asked again, if everyone knew then it wouldn't be anything new to put on the board. I even invited you to send it via PM, again you refused.

You are the coward and Mr. Cobb if you were really an adult you'd admit to your cowardice.

Lie your way out of that one.

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Let's address your name calling. I would say that you are the actual coward in this whole situation.

When you did your deed and I was wanting to send you legal papers I needed an name and address. Your reply was that everyone knew you and had your address. I asked again, if everyone knew then it wouldn't be anything new to put on the board. I even invited you to send it via PM, again you refused.

You are the coward and Mr. Cobb if you were really an adult you'd admit to your cowardice.

Lie your way out of that one.

I PMd you my address and info.

DaFace confirmed this.

A liar AND a coward.

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 06:15 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5206017#post5206017

lol

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I wonder how often in typical legal disputes the plaintiff counts on the defendant to assist in his own prosecution.
:LOL:

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 06:25 PM
I PMd you my address and info.

DaFace confirmed this.

DaFace and me liars AND cowards.

You never did and DaFace is lying the same as you.

Besides, keeping you spinning all these years is amusing.

You do know that a day after I post I forget all the shit, problem with you is that you let it eat at you. I hope your ulcers really eat you up.

ROFL

BTW, fyp.

Brock
05-05-2011, 06:28 PM
You're a scared puss, Tom.

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 06:29 PM

You do know that a day after I post I forget all the shit, problem with you is that you let it eat at you. I hope your ulcers really eat you up.

ROFL

BTW, fyp.
Eat at me? I love making it obvious to everyone you are a liar and a coward.

Baby monkey, baby monkey....riding on a big baby monkey.

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_sfnQDr1-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Ha, new PM.

I'm amazed that you have nothing better to do than to relive shit that happened years ago.

I'd pity you if I didn't hate your actions so much.

I hope you get all the rewards you so justly deserve.

I did visit your photo site, sucks just as you do. I have a friend in Tennessee that is a rookie photog and she is miles better.

Live short and eat shit along the way.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Eat at me? I love making it obvious to everyone you are a liar and a coward.

Baby monkey, baby monkey....riding on a big baby monkey.

Sure, you are spinning your wheels, wasting your time and tell me shit for brains, what does it do for you? My life goes on laughing at you.

I've seen a few people that hate for the sake of hating, they always die bitter people with no happiness in their life.

Continue on, all you do is keep the story going in your life, my life has gone on.

Tell me, are you still a greeter at walmart?

Phobia
05-05-2011, 09:43 PM
I've never read anything more ironic.

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 09:57 PM
I've never read anything more ironic.

Did you ever wonder if any one really gives a good shit ??

Still living under the delusion that you are important? You aren't.

Phobia
05-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Did you ever wonder if any one really gives a good shit ??

Still living under the delusion that you are important? You aren't.

You know,... if I really thought I were important, do you really think I'd be spending my good time responding to you?

Norman Einstein
05-05-2011, 10:42 PM
You know,... if I really thought I were important, do you really think I'd be spending my good time responding to you?

The only reason you are here is to have the power trip you can't survive without. I'm just here to allow you to be the jerk you are destined to be.

So, if you are so tired of me being here why have you not banned me?

If I'm not here our life would be empty. I'm just providing you with a reason to exist.

Funny thing is that it must really bother you, you just can't stay away. No balls to ban me and the need to keep responding.

I may be an asshole,but you are a loser. Everything you've touched has gone to shit.

|Zach|
05-05-2011, 11:02 PM
<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9f-6jygRJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
05-05-2011, 11:41 PM
The only reason you are here is to have the power trip you can't survive without. I'm just here to allow you to be the jerk you are destined to be.

If I'm not here our life would be empty. I'm just providing you with a reason to exist.

Funny thing is that it must really bother you, you just can't stay away. No balls to ban me and the need to keep responding.

I may be an asshole,but you are a loser. Everything you've touched has gone to shit.liar coward and delusional...

quite a catch for the missus, huh tom?

Phobia
05-06-2011, 06:48 AM

I may be an asshole,but you are a loser. Everything you've touched has gone to shit.

On the one hand I don't have the balls to ban you but on the other, I'm on a giant power trip. Do you see the dilemma? I'm so very confused by your suppositions I don't know what to do, except chuckle. Do you mind if I chuckle at your expense?

Iowanian
05-06-2011, 07:26 AM

ROFL

BTW, fyp.

I Saw zach post his full name, address and invitation for you to do more than blow smoke out your ass. You are a liar and were involved in at least one and I'm fairly certain 2 threads where I saw him post such information.

fStop it.

RedNeckRaider
05-06-2011, 08:32 AM

What I find strange is there is not one person willing to defend you or stand with you. I have been on here for years and never had a issue with you. It was not until we were on the subject of religion recently that we clashed. It would seem to me you would take a different approach to this site and life. Your beliefs teach forgiveness to those who have offended you, and to ask for forgiveness from those you have offended.

Maybe you need to take a moral inventory. If indeed you are in the right and everyone else is wrong maybe some turn the other cheek is in order. A humble approach based in goodwill would be much more effective method of interacting on this site as well as influencing people to indeed seek answers where you have found them. You seem incapable of maintaining relationships with the many here who share your beliefs. I honestly harbor no ill feelings toward you. Good luck in your journey through life and it is my hope you find a smoother path than the one you appear to be on~

Baby Lee
05-06-2011, 08:59 AM
I would say that is factual. I would know where I were if they were up my ass.

Yeah, but if you didn't know anything about him, would you recognize him when you saw him?

Bewbies
05-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Since we're on the topic of faith and telling someone fuck you.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6d8fV7ONAxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RedNeckRaider
05-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Since we're on the topic of faith and telling someone **** you.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6d8fV7ONAxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm glad you axe LMAO

vailpass
05-06-2011, 10:25 AM
I'm glad you axe LMAO

OMFG. I iz edumacated and shit. LMAO

ROYC75
05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
WOW, I see this thread really took a turn for the worst.

On a side note, some people ( no names ) , just about any of us at times takes this place too serious.

:shake:

vailpass
05-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Where all da white women at!?

Norman Einstein
05-06-2011, 11:27 AM
What I find strange is there is not one person willing to defend you or stand with you. I have been on here for years and never had a issue with you. It was not until we were on the subject of religion recently that we clashed. It would seem to me you would take a different approach to this site and life. Your beliefs teach forgiveness to those who have offended you, and to ask for forgiveness from those you have offended.

Maybe you need to take a moral inventory. If indeed you are in the right and everyone else is wrong maybe some turn the other cheek is in order. A humble approach based in goodwill would be much more effective method of interacting on this site as well as influencing people to indeed seek answers where you have found them. You seem incapable of maintaining relationships with the many here who share your beliefs. I honestly harbor no ill feelings toward you. Good luck in your journey through life and it is my hope you find a smoother path than the one you appear to be on~

What you seem to miss is that on this bulletin board there are very few people I've met. ONE of those people I met was a turd, he still is a turd. My feelings regarding him and his antics were very clear and out front. That turd was either one of the admins here or a mod, he did his best to wreck anything regarding me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming him for my actions, but he did exacerbate the situation to the extent of his powers here on the board. That person is now back and pulling the same shit.

Those of you that post here have had a long history of watching, again not excusing my actions, and supporting the common belief that I am nothing but trouble.

I've been an ass, I will be an ass, but I am not alone, the mods and those members that seem to revel in the gang against one fights are always lurking to see me post anything.

I've asked the mods repeatedly to ban me. I give up, I've tried often times to come in and post in a regular manner but was back stabbed by the mods that gratefully (for the haters) exposed me by my IP. Every time that has happened my reputation went from positive to negative. This time my pos rep was over 100,000 points, nothing compared to some of the members, but very few neg reps until the mods and the "gang" got onto the bandwagon.

Like I said, I know exactly who I am and what I do. The only thing I'd like to see is that all of the other assholes get the same treatment as I do. It will never happen because they are "buds" with the admins and mods.

I doubt they will ban me without provocation so:

(something something)

fbal4lif32
05-06-2011, 11:34 AM
You could find a board where people like you. The psychology involved with repeatedly coming back shows a serious level of pathetic.

RedNeckRaider
05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
What you seem to miss is that on this bulletin board there are very few people I've met. ONE of those people I met was a turd, he still is a turd. My feelings regarding him and his antics were very clear and out front. That turd was either one of the admins here or a mod, he did his best to wreck anything regarding me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming him for my actions, but he did exacerbate the situation to the extent of his powers here on the board. That person is now back and pulling the same shit.

Those of you that post here have had a long history of watching, again not excusing my actions, and supporting the common belief that I am nothing but trouble.

I've been an ass, I will be an ass, but I am not alone, the mods and those members that seem to revel in the gang against one fights are always lurking to see me post anything.

I've asked the mods repeatedly to ban me. I give up, I've tried often times to come in and post in a regular manner but was back stabbed by the mods that gratefully (for the haters) exposed me by my IP. Every time that has happened my reputation went from positive to negative. This time my pos rep was over 100,000 points, nothing compared to some of the members, but very few neg reps until the mods and the "gang" got onto the bandwagon.

Like I said, I know exactly who I am and what I do. The only thing I'd like to see is that all of the other assholes get the same treatment as I do. It will never happen because they are "buds" with the admins and mods.

I doubt they will ban me without provocation so:

Wow that should do it~

Norman Einstein
05-06-2011, 11:58 AM
You could find a board where people like you. The psychology involved with repeatedly coming back shows a serious level of pathetic.

Your comment is noted:

piss in my butt

go bowe
05-06-2011, 12:00 PM
talk about self-imposed martyrdom...

this dude is sick, sick, sick...

he could be america's first suicide bomber...

go bowe
05-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Your comment is noted:

bye... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Norman Einstein
05-06-2011, 12:02 PM

Not at all, you beat me to it.

Besides, I've been banned before for nothing at all. At least this time is will be justified - if they have the balls to do anything.

go bowe
05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
oh. c'mon tom...

gimme one more lame insult before ya go, please?

RedNeckRaider
05-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Your comment is noted:

I have seen some of the history and know there are many here who seem to be out to get you. As far as what caused it I know few details. Life is too short to waste energy being angry on a message board. Maybe a fresh start somewhere will work out for you. Good luck in finding what you seek in life~

orange
05-06-2011, 01:03 PM

I'm guessing he has orgasms doing this. It seems pretty obvious.

I don't understand why the rest of you play along. Doesn't it get tedious?

RedNeckRaider
05-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Questioning...while playing along?

orange
05-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Questioning...while playing along?

All that needs to be said when he starts binging: "Right, Tom."

Way back on page 4:

Wild prediction: This ends with Norman doing or saying something that gets him another vacation.

Hey, Norman, did any of that military training include how to choose wisely the hills for which you are willing to die?

The rest of this thread - ten pages - was just egging him on.

Jaric
05-09-2011, 09:14 AM

Actually "Norman" that would have been you when you accused someone else of getting raped by a priest. I just responded to your nonsense.

Direckshun
05-09-2011, 09:29 AM
So what did he post that was banworthy?

I have him on ignore.

RedNeckRaider
05-09-2011, 09:32 AM
So what did he post that was banworthy?

I have him on ignore.
I don't think he is banned. He posted a couple of replies using the f-word with * in between the letters to beat the filter~

Jaric
05-09-2011, 09:33 AM

I'm still new here. But now that you mention it, yeah I think I'm done ice skating uphill on this one.

Direckshun
05-09-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't think he is banned. He posted a couple of replies using the f-word with * in between the letters to beat the filter~

Suicide by cop. LMAO