PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Osama bin Laden’s Second Death

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 05:47 AM
Osama bin Laden’s Second Death

by Paul Craig Roberts

Recently by Paul Craig Roberts: The Corruption of Law Leads To Tyranny

If today were April 1 and not May 2, we could dismiss as an April fool’s joke this morning’s headline that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight in Pakistan and quickly buried at sea. As it is, we must take it as more evidence that the US government has unlimited belief in the gullibility of Americans.

Think about it. What are the chances that a person allegedly suffering from kidney disease and requiring dialysis and, in addition, afflicted with diabetes and low blood pressure, survived in mountain hideaways for a decade? If bin Laden was able to acquire dialysis equipment and medical care that his condition required, would not the shipment of dialysis equipment point to his location? Why did it take ten years to find him?

Consider also the claims, repeated by a triumphalist US media celebrating bin Laden’s death, that "bin Laden used his millions to bankroll terrorist training camps in Sudan, the Philippines, and Afghanistan, sending ‘holy warriors’ to foment revolution and fight with fundamentalist Muslim forces across North Africa, in Chechnya, Tajikistan and Bosnia." That’s a lot of activity for mere millions to bankroll (perhaps the US should have put him in charge of the Pentagon), but the main question is: how was bin Laden able to move his money about? What banking system was helping him? The US government succeeds in seizing the assets of people and of entire countries, Libya being the most recent. Why not bin Laden’s? Was he carrying around with him $100 million dollars in gold coins and sending emissaries to distribute payments to his far-flung operations?

This morning’s headline has the odor of a staged event. The smell reeks from the triumphalist news reports loaded with exaggerations, from celebrants waving flags and chanting "USA USA." Could something else be going on?

No doubt President Obama is in desperate need of a victory. He committed the fool’s error of restarting the war in Afghanistan, and now after a decade of fighting the US faces stalemate, if not defeat. The wars of the Bush/Obama regimes have bankrupted the US, leaving huge deficits and a declining dollar in their wake. And re-election time is approaching.

The various lies and deceptions, such as "weapons of mass destruction," of the last several administrations had terrible consequences for the US and the world. But not all deceptions are the same. Remember, the entire reason for invading Afghanistan in the first place was to get bin Laden. Now that President Obama has declared bin Laden to have been shot in the head by US special forces operating in an independent country and buried at sea, there is no reason for continuing the war.

Perhaps the precipitous decline in the US dollar in foreign exchange markets has forced some real budget reductions, which can only come from stopping the open-ended wars. Until the decline of the dollar reached the breaking point, Osama bin Laden, who many experts believe to have been dead for years, was a useful bogeyman to use to feed the profits of the US military/security complex.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts302.html

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 05:53 AM
:rolleyes:

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Hey Killer -- you realize that posts like this irreparably damage your credibility on the board right? I mean, you could post just about anything and I would automatically believe that it's just the random mouthings of a complete space-shot. You could post that the sky is blue and I'd have to look out my window to double check.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 06:05 AM
Hey Killer -- you realize that posts like this irreparably damage your credibility on the board right? I mean, you could post just about anything and I would automatically believe that it's just the random mouthings of a complete space-shot. You could post that the sky is blue and I'd have to look out my window to double check.

I'll take my chances, I happen to agree on quite a bit with Paul Craig Roberts. I do appreciate your concern though.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Boy, Paul Craig Roberts has turned into a real whacko.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Boy, Paul Craig Roberts has turned into a real whacko.

Think about it. What are the chances that a person allegedly suffering from kidney disease and requiring dialysis and, in addition, afflicted with diabetes and low blood pressure, survived in mountain hideaways for a decade? If bin Laden was able to acquire dialysis equipment and medical care that his condition required, would not the shipment of dialysis equipment point to his location? Why did it take ten years to find him?

Yes that's just insane. :spock:

blaise
05-03-2011, 06:42 AM
Sheesh.

Amnorix
05-03-2011, 06:43 AM
I'll take my chances, I happen to agree on quite a bit with Paul Craig Roberts. I do appreciate your concern though.

I might suggest following a different author. Roberts appears to be readying a leap off the Cliffs of Insanity.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Yes that's just insane. :spock:

The more reasonable presumptions would be either (a) he didn't really suffer from kidney disease or (b) he had sophisticated support from someone like Pakistan's intelligence service.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
I might suggest following a different author. Roberts appears to be readying a leap off the Cliffs of Insanity.

Or being remembered for telling the truth in a sea of lies.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Or being remembered for telling the truth in a sea of lies.

Do you believe that a dozen high level officials shown watching the raid take place in real time, including Bob Gates, are in on this deceit?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Do you believe that a dozen high level officials shown watching the raid take place in real time, including Bob Gates, are in on this deceit?

Are these the same individuals who reported he was killed by a bomb?

patteeu
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM

To what report are you referring?

J Diddy
05-03-2011, 06:55 AM
You know when we captured Saddam Hussein, Bush was in office. I rejoiced. As a country we rid the world of an evil man. I didn't agree with Iraq and I didn't agree with Bush, but I still rejoiced that we brought him down.
Bush got him just like Obama got bin laden.

I just hope that I never become so politically driven that I stop seeing the forest for all the trees.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 06:56 AM
To what report are you referring?

There were several, one of which is in the main OBL thread on the front page. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244674

I don't have time to dig up more now as i have to head in to work.

J Diddy
05-03-2011, 06:57 AM

Oh, you're basing your theories on unconfirmed sources that were popping up before anybody knew anything but bin laden was dead.

Those were later replaced with confirmed sources.

Royal Fanatic
05-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Anyone who is so blinded by his hatred of the current President that he refuses to acknowledge a job well done is a freaking idiot.

Congratulations, Killer Clown. You are now officially a freaking idiot.

blaise
05-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Anyone who is so blinded by his hatred of the current President that he refuses to acknowledge a job well done is a freaking idiot.

I don't think it's a partisan thing with him.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 07:07 AM
You know when we captured Saddam Hussein, Bush was in office. I rejoiced. As a country we rid the world of an evil man. I didn't agree with Iraq and I didn't agree with Bush, but I still rejoiced that we brought him down.

I just hope that I never become so politically driven that I stop seeing the forest for all the trees.

What are you talking about? The vast majority of Obama-critics have "rejoiced" over Osama's demise. The OP article expresses the viewpoint of a tiny fringe of nutjobs.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 07:13 AM
There were several, one of which is in the main OBL thread on the front page. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244674

I don't have time to dig up more now as i have to head in to work.

It's hard to know which individuals, if any, reported that since no sources are offered. Perhaps it was an incompetent reporter speculating. Maybe it was a reporter running with a mid-level official's scuttlebutt. It's impossible to know, but I seriously doubt that the story came from Bob Gates or any of the people who were intimately familiar with the operational details.

Laz didn't provide a link and I can't find that article on the AP's website.

J Diddy
05-03-2011, 07:15 AM
What are you talking about? The vast majority of Obama-critics have "rejoiced" over Osama's demise. The OP article expresses the viewpoint of a tiny fringe of nutjobs.

I'm speaking to the OP.

patteeu
05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
I'm speaking to the OP.

Then why did you mention Bush as though this is a partisan thing with him? KILLER_CLOWN is an equal opportunity skeptic of the official story regardless of whether that official story comes from a Republican or a democrat administration.

Radar Chief
05-03-2011, 07:25 AM

You didn't already know Killer Clown is insane?
He’s not really left or right, he’s kinda all over the place and it seems to depend more on what the conspiracy theory du jour is than what the political party is.

Edit: no offense, KC. You crack me up some times and I enjoy some of your crazy links.

J Diddy
05-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Then why did you mention Bush as though this is a partisan thing with him? KILLER_CLOWN is an equal opportunity skeptic of the official story regardless of whether that official story comes from a Republican or a democrat administration.

Hmmm, right. Equal Opportunity skeptic. You're full of jokes this morning.

Just my opinion here, but you have to give all parties the same benefit of the doubt to be an "equal opportunity skeptic."

Radar Chief
05-03-2011, 07:30 AM

Just my opinion here, but you have to give all parties the same benefit of the doubt to be an "equal opportunity skeptic."

Were you not reading this board before Obama became President?

morphius
05-03-2011, 07:33 AM
And this leads me to my second point, don't smoke crack.

blaise
05-03-2011, 08:00 AM

Killer Clown pretty much is an equal opportunity skeptic. I think he looks at Obama and Bush as equals, and part of the same government machine. If anything, he probably thinks Bush is worse. I'm not trying to speak for him, but that's the impression I've gotten from him.

Chiefshrink
05-03-2011, 08:19 AM

Spoken like a true "Liberal". Can't have it both ways Mother******!!!

You got lost in the forest alooooooooooong time ago my friend.

Hopefully "Mis-directed" can lead you out:doh!:

alnorth
05-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Killer Clown pretty much is an equal opportunity skeptic. I think he looks at Obama and Bush as equals, and part of the same government machine. If anything, he probably thinks Bush is worse. I'm not trying to speak for him, but that's the impression I've gotten from him.

He's not a skeptic. Being a skeptic requires rational thought and a willingness to accept the official story in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Killer Clown is a troll. I'm not convinced that he believes any of this, he's just discovered that insane conspiracy theories annoy people and he enjoys the outrage and attention he provokes.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Elect Ron Paul and the madness will stop ;)

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM

Yes Obama has done such a wonderful job with this country, i thought Bush was horrible but Hopebama sure showed him how to drive this country to ruin and much quicker too.

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 04:34 PM
It sure seems as though there should be more Ron Paul supporters out there.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/statistics/images/NSDUH-SMI-Adults-FINAL-490.jpg

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 05:06 PM

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/492a30c7-7650-49f9-8856-3b20649a8145.jpg

BucEyedPea
05-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Paul Craig Roberts worked for Reagan.

Did you see this? CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July just before 9/11.
French report claims terrorist leader stayed in Dubai hospital

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

Yuck! Yuck!

Radar Chief
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM

Interesting that women are twice as crazy as men, and in the 18-25 age group. Who would've thought?

patteeu
05-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Paul Craig Roberts worked for Reagan.

So what? So did Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Paul Craig Roberts - "Useful Death"

Osama bin Laden’s Useful Death

In a propaganda piece reeking of US Triumphalism, two alleged journalists, Adam Goldman and Chris Brummitt, of the Associated Press or, rather, of the White House Ministry of Truth, write, or copy off a White House or CIA press release that "Osama bin Laden, the terror mastermind killed by Navy SEALs in an intense firefight, was hunted down based on information first gleaned years ago (emphasis added) from detainees at secret CIA prison sites in Eastern Europe, officials disclosed Monday."

How many Americans will notice that the first paragraph of the "report" justifies CIA prisons and torture? Without secret prisons and torture "the terror mastermind" would still be running free, despite having died from renal failure in 2001.

How many Americans will have the wits to wonder why the "terror mastermind" – who defeated not merely the CIA and the FBI, but all 16 US intelligence agencies along with Israel’s Mossad and the intelligence services of NATO, who defeated NORAD, the National Security Council, the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs of Staff, the US Air Force, and Air Traffic Control, who caused security procedures to fail four times in US airports in one hour on the same day, who caused the state-of-the-art Pentagon air defenses to fail, and who managed to fly three airliners into three buildings with pilots who did not know how to fly – has not pulled off any other attack in almost ten years? Do Americans really believe that a government’s security system that can so totally fail when confronted with a few Saudi Arabians with box cutters can renew itself to perfection overnight?

How many Americans will notice the resurrection of the long missing bin Laden as "terror mastermind" after his displacement by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the Guantanamo prisoner who confessed to being the "mastermind of 9/11" after being water-boarded 183 times?

Americans are too busy celebrating to think, a capability that seems to have been taken out of their education.

Americans are so enthralled over the death of bin Laden that they do not wonder why information gleamed years ago would take so long to locate a person who was allegedly living in a million-dollar building equipped with all the latest communication equipment next to the Pakistani Military Academy. Allegedly, the "most wanted criminal" was not moving from hide-out to hide-out in desolate mountains, but ensconced in luxury quarters in broad daylight. Nevertheless, despite his obvious location, it took the CIA years to find him after claiming to have gained information of his whereabouts out of captives in secret prisons. This is the image of the CIA as the new Keystone Cops.

In an immediate follow-up to the announcement that the Navy SEALs and CIA mercenaries acted in an exemplary fashion following the rules of engagement while a cowardly bin Laden hid behind a woman shield when the gunfire erupted, we have from the pressitutes that "U.S. officials conceded the risk of renewed attack. The terrorists almost certainly will attempt to avenge bin Laden’s death, CIA Director Leon Panetta wrote in a memo. . . . Within a few hours, the Department of Homeland Security warned that bin Laden’s death was likely to provide motivation for attacks from ‘homegrown violent extremists’."

John Brennan, White House counter-terrorism adviser, told reporters that "it was inconceivable that the terrorist fugitive didn’t have support in Pakistan where his hideout had been custom built six years ago in a city with a heavy military presence."

So the claimed murder of bin Laden by the US in a sovereign foreign country with which the US is not at war, a crime under international law, has set up three more self-serving possibilities:

Terrorists will avenge bin Laden’s death, says the CIA, setting up another false flag attack to keep the profits flowing into the military/security complex and the power flowing into the unaccountable CIA. Homeland Security can extend the domestic police state, abuse of travelers, and arrests of war protestors. And Pakistan is under the gun of invasion and takeover (for India, of course) for shielding bin Laden.

The Israel Lobby’s representatives in the US Congress quickly fell in with the agenda. Senator Carl Levin, Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, declared that the Pakistani Army and intelligence agency "have a lot of questions to answer, given the location, the length of time and the apparent fact that this was actually – this facility was actually built for bin Laden, and its closeness to the central location of the Pakistani army."

The two reporters question nothing in the government’s propaganda. Instead, the reporters join in the celebration. Nevertheless they let slip that "officials were weighing the release of at least one photo taken of bin Laden’s body as part of what Brennan called an effort to make sure ‘nobody has any basis to try and deny the death.’"

As the Guardian and European newspapers have revealed, the photo of the dead bin Laden is a fake. As the alleged body has been dumped into the ocean, nothing remains but the word of the US government, which lied about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and al Qaeda connections, about yellowcake, about Iranian nukes, and, according to thousands of experts, about 9/11. Suddenly the government is telling us the truth about bin Laden’s death? If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I’ll let you have for a good price.

My initial interpretation of the faked bin Laden death was that Obama needed closure of the Afghan war and occupation in order to deal with the US budget deficit. Subsequent statements from Obama regime officials suggest that the agenda might be to give Americans a piece of war victory in order to boost their lagging enthusiasm. The military/security complex will become richer and more powerful, and Americans will be rewarded with vicarious pleasure in victory over enemies.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts303.html

Chiefspants
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Osama bin Laden’s Second Death

by Paul Craig Roberts

Recently by Paul Craig Roberts: The Corruption of Law Leads To Tyranny

Think about it. What are the chances that a person allegedly suffering from kidney disease and requiring dialysis and, in addition, afflicted with diabetes and low blood pressure, survived in mountain hideaways for a decade?

That's kind of the key word, isn't it? That's kind of like saying John Goodman allegedly had a heart attack, the sudden attack tragically claimed his life, he was pronounced dead at 1:05 am et. time. He is now being mourned by hundreds of Chiefsplaneteers.

But, if he never had a heart attack, the rest of that statement becomes rather irrelevant, huh?

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 08:52 AM
So I have to ask, what are the credible sources? Is it only what you see on t.v. or what. If one news station reports two different stories about the same event, which one do you believe?

blaise
05-04-2011, 09:14 AM
So I have to ask, what are the credible sources? Is it only what you see on t.v. or what. If one news station reports two different stories about the same event, which one do you believe?

For you, it seems like whatever blog has some kooky conspiracy theory,

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Hey good buddy!! Fox news reported that OBL died in 2001 and then reported that he was killed the other day. So which one do you believe

King_Chief_Fan
05-04-2011, 09:40 AM
while I don't pay into this conspiracy of the president to deceive, is this anymore ridiculous than the thought up nonsense that the U.S. blew up the towers in NY that some of you believe?

patteeu
05-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey good buddy!! Fox news reported that OBL died in 2001 and then reported that he was killed the other day. So which one do you believe

The one that they haven't decided was a mistaken report.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 10:20 AM
The one that they haven't decided was a mistaken report.

So if one report can be mistaken can't the other one? How do people know what to believe besides following popular opinion

patteeu
05-04-2011, 11:12 AM
So if one report can be mistaken can't the other one? How do people know what to believe besides following popular opinion

It's certainly possible that both can be mistaken, but one is more likely to be mistaken than the other since it's been disavowed and the other one hasn't.

orange
05-04-2011, 11:26 AM

Fox News did NOT report that Bin Laden died in 2001.

Reading is FUNdamental.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Fox News did NOT report that Bin Laden died in 2001.

Reading is FUNdamental.

Really, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

So now say, "But it says Usama" ok

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden

It's also funny that it doesn't even say anything about 9/11 on there, just "a federal facility"

orange
05-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Really, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

So now say, "But it says Usama" ok

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden

It's also funny that it doesn't even say anything about 9/11 on there, just "a federal facility"

Fox News did NOT report that Bin Laden was dead.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.
- your link

Reading is FUNdamental!

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Fox News did NOT report that Bin Laden was dead.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

- Your source

Reading is FUNdamental!

Wow, just wow

orange
05-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Wow, just wow

Right there on that page - is Fox News claiming that Stevie Nicks' doctor tried to kill her?

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Right there on that page - is Fox News claiming that Stevie Nicks' doctor tried to kill her?

Ok, so Fox reported that another source reported that he was dead. Can you sleep better at night now knowing that.

orange
05-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Ok, so Fox reported that another source reported that he was dead. Can you sleep better at night now knowing that.

No, but my sleep isn't disturbed at all by pondering whether Al Qaeda propagandists shoving press statements to sympathetic Pakistani papers should be given any credence.

mikey23545
05-04-2011, 02:05 PM
How could anyone doubt the Pakistani Observer, the Pray Lady?...

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:06 PM
So wait, you don't believe Fox on this occasion because the original report came from Pakistan?

mikey23545
05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
So wait, you don't believe Fox on this occasion because the original report came from Pakistan?

I absolutely believe Fox reported that the Pakistani Observer said that Osama was dead.

blaise
05-04-2011, 02:11 PM

FOX didn't say he was dead, they said someone else claimed he was dead. How thick are you?

orange
05-04-2011, 02:12 PM
... the original report came from Pakistan?

... citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

So wait, you don't believe Fox on this occasion

You have it backwards. I do believe Fox on this occasion, because they didn't say what you said they said. They honestly reported what was in that paper. You're ignoring the "..., you decide." part of their motto.

Easy 6
05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I have a hard time believing that high ranking elements in the pak intelligence service couldnt secretly supply him with medical equipment.

I put more stock in some conspiracy 'theories' than many here, but not on this.

We shot his sorry ass 3 days ago, end of story IMO.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
FOX didn't say he was dead, they said someone else claimed he was dead. How thick are you?

We've discussed that please keep up

blaise
05-04-2011, 02:19 PM
We've discussed that please keep up

So, really you have no point other than some Pakistani newspaper said he was dead. That's your fantastic point?

orange
05-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I have a hard time believing that high ranking elements in the pak intelligence service couldnt secretly supply him with medical equipment.

I put more stock in some conspiracy 'theories' than many here, but not on this.

We shot his sorry ass 3 days ago, end of story IMO.

I think I saw his portable dialysis machine in that ABC video Monday.

Easy 6
05-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I think I saw his portable dialysis machine in that ABC video Monday.

Entirely possible IMO & even if you were mistaken, its not like they (pak intel) couldnt drive right into the compound & ferry him to some secret facility for treatment without anyone being the wiser.

mikey23545
05-04-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm starting to think durtyrute is using an actual x-ray of his head as an avatar.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm starting to think durtyrute is using an actual x-ray of his head as an avatar.

It's not that full :thumb:

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:31 PM
One of the only reasons that no one believed that story was because it wasn't on t.v. and talked about for days after. If it was mentioned on the news, radio, and web that some Pakistani paper said that he was dead, people would probably have the same reaction, but it wasn't. So now it's "oh its a pakistani paper, they don't know what news is" .....give me a break

blaise
05-04-2011, 02:36 PM
One of the only reasons that no one believed that story was because it wasn't on t.v. and talked about for days after. If it was mentioned on the news, radio, and web that some Pakistani paper said that he was dead, people would probably have the same reaction, but it wasn't. So now it's "oh its a pakistani paper, they don't know what news is" .....give me a break

No.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 02:51 PM
No.

Come on man, if on fox the pres would have said, such and such paper said he was dead people would believe it. Even if it wasn't the pres and was just newsanchor dave on the news and then on the radio and then on the web people would believe it.

patteeu
05-04-2011, 03:01 PM

I believe them.

patteeu
05-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Come on man, if on fox the pres would have said, such and such paper said he was dead people would believe it. Even if it wasn't the pres and was just newsanchor dave on the news and then on the radio and then on the web people would believe it.

I think you're assuming that the average person is as gullible as you are.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I think you're assuming that the average person is as gullible as you are.

You guys believed the latest story, so obviously you are extremely gullible. What is the difference between hearing it the way I described and the way it happened the other night. If the pres said some Pakistani paper said he was dead you woudn't say, "oh, well it came from pakistan"

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I believe them.

So you believe that he died in 2001?

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2011, 05:11 PM

No, dammit. He believes that FOX correctly reported this one fact alone: That a Pakistani newspaper said that they found a guy who said UBL was dead.

Now careful. FOX isn't reporting there that UBL's death was a fact. The only fact FOX reported was that a Pakistani newspaper printed a story. That's it. That's all. Nothing more.

FOX did not report that the details of the Pakistani newspaper story were facts.

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Or OBL, if you prefer. Hell, we can't even all agree on that.

Molitoth
05-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Paul Craig Roberts nailed it. But thats just the opinion of a crazy conspiracy theorist. =P

patteeu
05-05-2011, 12:55 AM

LOL, of course not. I'm not stupid.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-05-2011, 01:06 AM
LOL, of course not. I'm not stupid.

Well...He did.

The_Doctor10
05-05-2011, 01:15 AM
I feel the need to mention that he's spent six years living in a fucking mansion, and based on his location, with the knowledge and protection of the Pakistani military and intelligence agency.

Is it SOOOOOO unbelievable that a wealthy fanatic like OBL could survive for SIX YEARS without cable or internet??? Yeah, conspiracy fo sho bitches. Is Saddam Hussein also still hiding in a cave somewhere?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I feel the need to mention that he's spent six years living in a ****ing mansion, and based on his location, with the knowledge and protection of the Pakistani military and intelligence agency.

Is it SOOOOOO unbelievable that a wealthy fanatic like OBL could survive for SIX YEARS without cable or internet??? Yeah, conspiracy fo sho bitches. Is Saddam Hussein also still hiding in a cave somewhere?

White House PSYOP Script Falls Apart

Thursday, 5. May 2011

Bin Laden Story Keeps Changing-Obama’s Nose Keeps Growing

pinoThe standard, call it classic, definition of PSYOP is badly in need of an update. When you look it up, you see something along these lines [Emphasis are mine]: planned propaganda operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. It is way past time to add ‘domestic’ in there. Isn’t it? Come on; remember our mini PSYOP cases like Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman. I say ‘mini’ because they were mini, thus, eventually exposed. The ‘major’ ones, at least here in the US, tend to go unnoticed or not widely debated. Right now, we may be very well looking at one of those major ones as it is unfolding: White House Osama Death PSYOP Script.

On Monday, less than a day after the supposed operation, I started covering the Osama Death sensationalism. In my first post I said: “It is way too early for a comprehensive analysis or even a short commentary.” I wish others, the so-called media had exercised the same restraint, instead of spreading the far-fetched and fantastical script given to them by their masters to fire up and round up the gullible and easily hurray-ing majority.

On Tuesday, I pointed out the uncanny resemblance between the script and method used in the Jessica Lynch PSYOP case and the latest Osama Death case: “It is too early. I can talk about the strange timing, absurdity of some mysterious burial at sea, questionable coincidences, and or our government’s pretty tainted record when it comes to facts: Remember Iraq’s WMD lies, Pentagon’s made-up script on Jessica Lynch, wrongfully accused Steven Hatfill, questionable Anthrax suspect Bruce Ivins, Niger Yellowcake fantasy…” Again, it took the resourceful media another 24-48 hours and tons of pounding to make the connections.

Here are the latest changes to the Obama administration’s lies-filled script. Let’s keep track of them, and keep them on the front burner, because as you know, as more come out, as we get more confirmed contradictions, the fantastical story tends to get pushed onto the backburner by the media, from front page stories-headlines to Page A2, and from there to B18, and pretty quickly into the usual black hole:

We have gone from the heavy and intensely fought operation against fighting armed men in the Bin Laden compound to no real fight and only one little armed man:

Four of the five people shot to death in the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, including the al-Qaida leader himself, were unarmed and never fired a shot…

We went from armed Bin Laden using his wife as a shield to armed Bin Laden using an anonymous woman as a shield, to unarmed Bin Laden using some kind of a woman as a shield, and now, unarmed Bin Laden in pajamas using no one as a shield!

But last night, the White House said Bin Laden was not armed when a U.S. Navy SEAL confronted and killed him during Sunday night’s assault on his compound.

Security officials said they did not recover any arms and explosives during their detailed search of the compound and the 13-roomed house, during which they removed two buffalos, a cow and around 150 chickens.

We were told that Bin Laden’s compound was a lavish mansion worth over one million dollars, and now we hear it was a humble mud –covered house with not even an air-conditioning system worth less than $250,000:

Bin Laden’s house, described by the US government as a $1m (£605,000) mansion, is in fact worth no more than $250,000 say property professionals in Abbottabad, the town where he was killed.

Descriptions of Bin Laden’s hideout have also been prone to exaggeration. After Sunday night’s dramatic raid by US Navy Seals, a senior Obama administration official told reporters that the property, an “extraordinarily unique compound” in an “affluent suburb”, was valued at around $1m.But two property professionals in Abbottabad – a quiet, military-dominated town – said that much of that was incorrect. Based on the size of the plot and the house, which was built in 2005, and using recent property sales as a guide, they estimated that it would fetch no more than $250,000 on the current market.

“Twenty million rupees, maximum,” said property dealer Muhammad Anwar, a 22-year veteran of the local market, at his Abbottabad office. “No swimming pool. This is not a posh area. We call it a middling area.”

We were given torture, traditional long-term interrogation techniques and surveillance as the major factors leading to the scripted victory, and now we get official statements from Pakistan indicating that they, the Pakistani intelligence, had provided Bin Laden’s location to Mr. Obama over 2 years ago, and again six months ago!

Pakistan hit back Wednesday about US fears that it could not be trusted with details of the raid on osama bin Laden’s compound and claimed it had identified the potential hideout as far back as 2009.

Bashir went on to claim that the ISI passed on its suspicions about the compound in Abbottabad two years ago.

“The fact is, on this particular occasion, it was pointed out by our intelligence quite some time ago to the US intelligence,” he said. “We had indicated as far back as 2009 [it was] a possible place.” The ISI said it again warned just six months ago that “suspicious foreigners” and even “al Qaeda operatives” were potentially inside the compound but denied knowing bin Laden was among them, according to Sky News. There was no immediate response to that claim from the Obama administration.

And last but not least, they told us our President and Presidents’ Men were watching the entire operation, second by second, via satellite and real time. Now, our President and Presidents’ Men are backpedaling in face of exposed lies and contradictions, and use ‘Fog of War’ for lack of truth and accuracy. Did the fog fog up the White House real-time TV show and mislead our popcorn-eating President and his Men?!

The White House Tuesday blamed “the fog of war” for conflicting statements in its recounting of the events surrounding the Abbottabad raid that killed Osama bin Laden…

I will be covering this topic as it unfolds further, and I am asking you to help us with keeping this major domestic PSYOP on the front-burner, as you know, when sticky and revelatory facts come out contradicting our officials’ story line, things tend to get buried and transferred to the back-burners!

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/05/05/white-house-psyop-script-falls-apart/

Baby Lee
05-06-2011, 06:37 AM
I step of planting Sohaib Athar was particularly sweet.

Radar Chief
05-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death, vows revenge

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_binladen_qaeda_confirmation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Al Qaeda confirmed the death Osama bin Laden Friday in an Internet message that vowed revenge on the United States and its allies, including Pakistan, according to the SITE monitoring service.

Five days after President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death in a U.S. raid in Pakistan, al Qaeda vowed not to deviate from the path of armed struggle and said bin Laden's blood "is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain."

"It (bin Laden's blood) will remain, with permission from Allah the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," the militant network said in a statement released on Islamist Internet forums and translated by SITE.

"Their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," al Qaeda said.

"We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by Eric Beech)

Jerm
05-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Al CIA confirms bin Laden death, vows revenge

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110506/wl_nm/us_binladen_qaeda_confirmation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Al CIA confirmed the death Osama bin Laden Friday in an Internet message that vowed revenge on the United States and its allies, including Pakistan, according to the SITE monitoring service.

Five days after President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death in a U.S. raid in Pakistan, al CIA vowed not to deviate from the path of armed struggle and said bin Laden's blood "is more precious to us and to every Muslim than to be wasted in vain."

"It (bin Laden's blood) will remain, with permission from Allah the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," the militant network said in a statement released on Islamist Internet forums and translated by SITE.

"Their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," al CIA said.

"We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

(Reporting by David Morgan; Editing by Eric Beech)

That's more like it.

Also just so I have it clear...its completely ridiculous to believe these "conspiracy theories" but its right to believe a man lived 15 or so years with adrenal failure, tromping through caves and mountains with a dialysis machine, all the while releasing videos in which not only does he look different in each but doesn't age and looks in perfect health........I'm actually supposed to believe that?

Ok. LMAO

Bewbies
05-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Glenn Beck probably has something to do with this PsyOp somewhere.

Radar Chief
05-06-2011, 09:12 AM
That's more like it.

Also just so I have it clear...its completely ridiculous to believe these "conspiracy theories" but its right to believe a man lived 15 or so years with adrenal failure, tromping through caves and mountains with a dialysis machine, all the while releasing videos in which not only does he look different in each but doesn't age and looks in perfect health........I'm actually supposed to believe that?

Ok. LMAO

I’m with you, al Qeada is in on it.
So is the Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

FD
05-06-2011, 09:19 AM
I feel the need to mention that he's spent six years living in a ****ing mansion, and based on his location, with the knowledge and protection of the Pakistani military and intelligence agency.

He lived to the age of 54? Impossible!

orange
05-06-2011, 12:52 PM
The CP Drudgesters are letting us down. How did they miss this?

http://ih0.redbubble.net/work.7118167.4.fig,asphalt,mens,fbfbfb.pwnd-osama-bin-laden-v3.jpg

Easy 6
05-06-2011, 03:25 PM
After some thought, i'd like to invite everyone in this, the other related threads & those across America who seem inclined to feel kinda sorry for OBL, who feel twinges of guilt seeing jubilant Americans waving flags & think that maybe cheering his death is somehow wrong or beneath our dignity, that releasing graphic pics of his corpse sends the wrong message to the world, like that pussy Richard Clarke on Tavis Smiley this morning... to mentally place yourselves on the 93rd floor of a skyscraper & imagine the boiling, hellish intensity of a fire so hot it melts steel, so hot in fact, that you come to the conclusion that jumping to your death is a better fate, just stop & imagine that for a few moments...

If thats not enough, think about the dozens of little kids who were surely aboard all of those doomed flights... your niece, your son, your sons best pal & then tell me its wrong to have some national pride on such an important occasion.

VAChief
05-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Man walks into a bar, bartenders says "What'll you have." Man says "I don't know, what do you suggest?" Bartender says, "how about a Bin Laden?" Man says, "what is a Bin Laden?" Bartender says, "two shots and a splash of water!"

KILLER_CLOWN
05-06-2011, 08:06 PM
After some thought, i'd like to invite everyone in this, the other related threads & those across America who seem inclined to feel kinda sorry for OBL, who feel twinges of guilt seeing jubilant Americans waving flags & think that maybe cheering his death is somehow wrong or beneath our dignity, that releasing graphic pics of his corpse sends the wrong message to the world, like that pussy Richard Clarke on Tavis Smiley this morning... to mentally place yourselves on the 93rd floor of a skyscraper & imagine the boiling, hellish intensity of a fire so hot it melts steel, so hot in fact, that you come to the conclusion that jumping to your death is a better fate, just stop & imagine that for a few moments...

If thats not enough, think about the dozens of little kids who were surely aboard all of those doomed flights... your niece, your son, your sons best pal & then tell me its wrong to have some national pride on such an important occasion.

Who feels sorry for OBL? I feel sorry for the schmucks that believe all this propaganda.

BigChiefFan
05-06-2011, 11:39 PM
We killed him, but we offer zero proof and the masses line up to swallow more. Wow.

I made love to 30 women at once. I guess we can claim anything we want, if we don't have to offer any proof.

DA_T_84
05-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Oh dear God.

You people actually exist?!

bowener
05-07-2011, 01:58 AM
THIS THREAD!

LMAO

Holy fucking shit... can't stop laughing

LMAO

Needs to be in the hall of classics... mother fucker this is great stuff.

:thumb:

patteeu
05-07-2011, 07:49 AM
That's more like it.

Ok. LMAO

I don't think you have to believe all of that. You have to believe he lived until last weekend and then he died though. The parts about kidney problems and caves are optional.

patteeu
05-07-2011, 07:53 AM
We killed him, but we offer zero proof and the masses line up to swallow more. Wow.

I made love to 30 women at once. I guess we can claim anything we want, if we don't have to offer any proof.

What kind of proof would satisfy you?

Cheater5
05-07-2011, 09:02 AM
The arrogance and sense of entitlement that a large portion of the U.S. public has amazes me. As if you are owed ANY details of the operation to include photographs, sequence of events, units involved, aircraft, etc. The same people who contribute practically nothing but expect everything and move through life blissfully unaware what it took these past ten years by an untold number of people in numerous government agencies and military units not only in the U.S., but UK, NZ, Australia and Canada that culminated in the mission last sunday. Guess what? You really don't need to know anything more than... he's dead. Move on. Be happy. If you flip that "I'm a tax payer and I deserve..." BS, then I got news for you- you're wrong.

"Was OBL killed while unarmed?" It doesn't matter; the guy on the ground took him to be a threat and responded how he was trained. He was a SEAL conducting a raid on the most wanted man on the planet's compound, not a cop responding to liquor store robbery (although I'll side with a cop any day of the week, too).

"The code word GERONIMO was inappropriate and offensive." You're reading way too much into it (and you have way too much time on your hands). Forethought into codewords is almost non-existent; there really are FAR more important details to work over than a fekking codeword when planning an operation...

Good God.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 10:54 AM
THIS THREAD!

LMAO

Holy ****ing shit... can't stop laughing

LMAO

Needs to be in the hall of classics... mother ****er this is great stuff.

:thumb:

True in the future people will need a good laugh at how far the brainwashing went.

Radar Chief
05-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Get the POTUS to preempt national TV in prime time to announce it and I might allow that some credibility.

orange
05-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Watching the Bin Laden home videos of OBL watching his old highlights, one thing comes to mind.

http://dcfud.smorgasblog.com/glory%20days.JPG

BigChiefFan
05-07-2011, 02:01 PM
What kind of proof would satisfy you?

I would have liked them to keep the body, keep a full video of them getting the DNA sample. Record putting the sample into a sealed vial, with full traceability, each process documented as admissable evidence in a court of law.
We can use UPC codes for everything, but not for a vial on the world's biggest terrorist? Even document the lab test results being revealed. If isn't him, no need to tell the world, if it is, it's fully documented. I would have liked to see them treat the DNA sample as if it was important to produce credible evidence. We haven't even seen the lab results.

Sorry, but after all the fiascos in recent years, such as trillions missing, WMDs, etc., the burden of proof is on our government. They no longer get the benefit of the doubt.

ClevelandBronco
05-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I would have liked them to keep the body, keep a full video of them getting the DNA sample. Record putting the sample into a sealed vial, with full traceability, each process documented as admissable evidence in a court of law.
We can use UPC codes for everything, but not for a vial on the world's biggest terrorist? Even document the lab test results being revealed. If isn't him, no need to tell the world, if it is, it's fully documented. I would have liked to see them treat the DNA sample as if it was important to produce credible evidence. We haven't even seen the lab results.

Sorry, but after all the fiascos in recent years, such as trillions missing, WMDs, etc., the burden of proof is on our government. They no longer get the benefit of the doubt.

Wouldn't it be shorter and more truthful to say that nothing would satisfy you?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't it be shorter and more truthful to say that nothing would satisfy you?

I'll take rational thoughts for a trillion alex.

patteeu
05-07-2011, 03:35 PM

Why couldn't they just produce a fake video of all that?

orange
05-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Why couldn't they just produce a fake video of all that?

We would see the layers and they'd be busted. :thumb:

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik

says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

“Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s”

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

BigChiefFan
05-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Why couldn't they just produce a fake video of all that?I said full traceability. In other words, the vial and the body are never left unattented or un-surveillanced. That's also a reason why you keep the body, so you can bring some outside sources to verify and publish their reports. They could still fabricate that event, but I believe it would lend more credence to their story.

patteeu
05-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I said full traceability. In other words, the vial and the body are never left unattented or un-surveillanced. That's also a reason why you keep the body, so you can bring some outside sources to verify and publish their reports. They could still fabricate that event, but I believe it would lend more credence to their story.

Any outside source they bring in will become an inside source to doubters. There's really no such thing as full traceability when you're willing to entertain the idea of a widespread conspiracy with as many participants as necessary to keep the conspiracy theory alive.

VAChief
05-07-2011, 06:14 PM
F
Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely a deeply disturbed caricature of his spy novels.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/04/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

fyp

orange
05-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse.

And he's still wrong. Nine years later. The Bush administration - facing a razor thin re-election bid in 2004 and the imminent loss of Congress in 2006 never found it "politically expedient" to roll him out? Preposterous!

Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Beyond ludicrous. Tell me the whereabouts of everyone you knew thirty years ago, then I might put some stock in this.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,”

... and so the good doctor concocted his death completely out of the ether. Someone should have told the Dr. to go back to school:

New Study Reveals Dramatic Increase in Life Expectancy for People With Marfan Syndrome

FARMINGTON, CT, January 17, 1995 — The life expectancy for patients with Marfan syndrome, a potentially fatal genetic disorder of the connective tissue, has increased more than 25 percent since 1972, according to research published in the January 15, 1995, issue of the American Journal of Cardiology. In fact, the study reports that the median cumulative probability of survival (the age at which 50% of patients are predicted to be alive) has risen from 49 to 74 years for women and from 41 to 70 years for men in the past 32 years.

http://www.marfan.org/marfan/2665/Life-Expectancy

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

Alex Jones is a sick joke desperate to keep his income rolling in from the gullible.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was

Utter, facile bullshit, utter CPDC-worthy dodge. There is no grand jury and he will never "reveal" the general's name. Because there was no general.

KILLER_CLOWN, why are you so willing to set aside any intelligence and critical thinking skills you have and swallow this half-baked moldy detritus?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 09:48 PM
And he's still wrong. Nine years later. The Bush administration - facing a razor thin re-election bid in 2004 and the imminent loss of Congress in 2006 never found it "politically expedient" to roll him out? Preposterous!

Beyond ludicrous. Tell me the whereabouts of everyone you knew thirty years ago, then I might put some stock in this.

... and so the good doctor concocted his death completely out of the ether. Someone should have told the Dr. to go back to school:

New Study Reveals Dramatic Increase in Life Expectancy for People With Marfan Syndrome

FARMINGTON, CT, January 17, 1995 — The life expectancy for patients with Marfan syndrome, a potentially fatal genetic disorder of the connective tissue, has increased more than 25 percent since 1972, according to research published in the January 15, 1995, issue of the American Journal of Cardiology. In fact, the study reports that the median cumulative probability of survival (the age at which 50% of patients are predicted to be alive) has risen from 49 to 74 years for women and from 41 to 70 years for men in the past 32 years.

Alex Jones is a sick joke desperate to keep his income rolling in from the gullible.

Utter, facile bullshit, utter CPDC-worthy dodge. There is no grand jury and he will never "reveal" the general's name. Because there was no general.

KILLER_CLOWN, why are you so willing to set aside any intelligence and critical thinking skills you have and swallow this half-baked moldy detritus?

What would motivate him to lie about Bush/Obama/Osama? I do not see anything for him to gain from it.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Here is the full interview with Steve Pieczenik

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjtNiTm99e8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjtNiTm99e8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

patteeu
05-08-2011, 03:17 AM
What would motivate him to lie about Bush/Obama/Osama? I do not see anything for him to gain from it.

He's an author, right?

KILLER_CLOWN
05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
He's an author, right?

I don't think he's worried about selling more Tom Clancy books. He also still works for the dept. of Defense so i would guess he has more to lose than selling a few more books. Here is his bio from his website

Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" book series. He is also one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations.

Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T. He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations. He served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker.

During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein.

Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S.- Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was a chief architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. He is currently an advisor to the Department of Defense.

Dr. Pieczenik has started several successful companies, employing his methodologies in various industries, including investment banking, publishing and television/film.

http://www.stevepieczenik.com/bio.htm

KILLER_CLOWN
05-08-2011, 08:56 AM
The photo on left is captured from video released today.The photo on right is from verified ABC interview of the real Osama Bin Laden before 911 and YouTube.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_the-ears-have-it.jpg

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_the-ears-have-it-2.jpg

Ears are as unique as fingerprints, and they do not change with time. The ears do not match (and the noses are also different). The man in the video watching TV is most definitely not Osama Bin Laden.

The Mad Crapper
05-08-2011, 10:27 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/osama-fish-food-1.jpg

banyon
05-08-2011, 10:34 AM
The photo on left is captured from video released today.The photo on right is from verified ABC interview of the real Osama Bin Laden before 911 and YouTube.

Ears are as unique as fingerprints, and they do not change with time. The ears do not match (and the noses are also different). The man in the video watching TV is most definitely not Osama Bin Laden.

Other than the camera angle, lighting, and resolution, what's so different about them? They look pretty similar to me.

Chiefspants
05-08-2011, 10:36 AM

Yeah, because the camera angle does not have anything to do with that at all.

cdcox
05-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Ears don't change with age? The government foisted a fake Liz Taylor on us?
http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=682486&width=628&height=471

http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=682403&width=628&height=471

http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=682448&width=628&height=471

JASONSAUTO
05-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Pics sure looked really similar to me......
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
05-08-2011, 11:05 AM

LMAO You keep me in stitches, man.

FD
05-08-2011, 11:17 AM

Looks like the same guy in both :shrug:

JASONSAUTO
05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
But one has gray hair. That cannot be the same person!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

banyon
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
This is clearly not the same Barry Bonds!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cJF41b_n4t8/TcbV2Y2-6AI/AAAAAAAAAEU/SD6rlUrb9GQ/s400/barry_bonds.jpg

1. Note the Angular point on the top of the ear compared with the rounded top in the second picture. EARS DO NOT CHANGE!!!

2. The second man has much more pronounced and rounded cheeks. The first man's cheekbones are higher and smaller. Cheekbones DO NOT CHANGE!!! I read it on the internets.

3. The slope of the jaw is angular, whereas the second man has semi-jowels, way more rounded and chisled. Jawbones remain constant. Alex Jones told me this on a radio broadcast. What does he have to gain by making that up? Other than ratings among kook conspiracy niches, that is?

4. The neck is thin and spindly. Could probably be snapped like a twig. In the second man, his neck is like a sequoia tree. There's nothing on earth that could result in a change like that. Bonds said so under oath, so who is lying?

5. Look at the huge nose on no 2. Not the same as #1. Not the same guy.

6. The second man is f*cking bald!!! How could a beautiful sweet fro like in #1 just vanish? Clearly it can't. NOT THE SAME GUY.

THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT THE MAN WE KNEW AS BARRY BONDS WAS REPLACED BY A SUPER-STRONG LOW-FUNCTIONING CYBORG PROGRAMMED TO CRUSH HOME RUNS AND TO COMMIT PERJURY!

Can't wait for the samebrains to take the official Bud Selig story that this same man is the guy who played for the Pirates. Keep sheepling samebrains!

Chiefspants
05-08-2011, 12:29 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cJF41b_n4t8/TcbV2Y2-6AI/AAAAAAAAAEU/SD6rlUrb9GQ/s400/barry_bonds.jpg

1. Note the Angular point on the top of the ear compared with the rounded top in the second picture. EARS DO NOT CHANGE!!!

2. The second man has much more pronounced and rounded cheeks. The first man's cheekbones are higher and smaller. Cheekbones DO NOT CHANGE!!! I read it on the internets.

3. The slope of the jaw is angular, whereas the second man has semi-jowels, way more rounded and chisled. Jawbones remain constant. Alex Jones told me this on a radio broadcast. What does he have to gain by making that up? Other than ratings among kook conspiracy niches, that is?

4. The neck is thin and spindly. Could probably be snapped like a twig. In the second man, his neck is like a sequoia tree. There's nothing on earth that could result in a change like that. Bonds said so under oath, so who is lying?

6. The second man is f*cking bald!!! How could a beautiful sweet fro like in #1 just vanish? Clearly it can't. NOT THE SAME GUY.

Can't wait for the samebrains to take the official Bud Selig story that this same man is the guy who played for the Pirates. Keep sheepling samebrains!

TIME FOR A GROUNDBREAKING NEW THREAD WHICH HIGHLIGHTS THIS CONSPIRACY.

VAChief
05-08-2011, 02:19 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/osama-fish-food-1.jpg

LMAO

durtyrute
05-09-2011, 08:00 AM

It wasn't on CNN or NBC

durtyrute
05-09-2011, 08:02 AM

Yea, I tried that stance with another post, good luck.

KILLER_CLOWN
05-09-2011, 10:56 PM

THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT THE MAN WE KNEW AS BARRY BONDS WAS REPLACED BY A SUPER-STRONG LOW-FUNCTIONING CYBORG PROGRAMMED TO CRUSH HOME RUNS AND TO COMMIT PERJURY!

Still looks like the same person with the same nose, ears to me.