PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues Why does the world look at us as ignorant for celebrating?

Chocolate Hog
05-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Tonight these Canadians told me that our country looked really bad for celebrating and chanting USA. These are the same people who riot after one of their teams beats an 8th seed in the playoffs. Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?

Direckshun
05-03-2011, 08:34 PM
I think because it could be easily construed as bloodlust. That we're stooping to the levels of our enemies.

I think it's a reasonable concern. But I think it overlooks the fact that we're actually cheering because a really, really bad guy can't kill anymore.

I think we would have been just as enthused if we had in him a detention cell.

NewChief
05-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Big surprise, but I agree with the Canadians.

To explain my feelings: Osama needed to die. The world is a better place without him. That being said, the death of a bad person doesn't make me want to shoot off fireworks, drop confetti, and hold a pep rally. Maybe that's insulting to the people who died as a result of his evil. I hope it isn't, but if it is... I can't really change the way I feel. I don't blame the people who reacted the way they did (I understand that it's partly human nature), but it strikes me as just... improper.

Edit: That being said, rioting over hockey is ignorant as hell.

Mr. Kotter
05-03-2011, 08:46 PM
While some have, perhaps, gone overboard in celebrations...this and similar sentiments is just silly bullshit. Unless widespread over-the-top celebrations become a trend lasting weeks, the Canadians and any other like-minded morons should just shut-up their ignorant mouths the hell up.

Osama got better than he deserved; families of 9/11 have, belatedly, recieved a small piece of justice.

Anyone lamenting the emotions of the moment, is a friggin' politically correct pussy. Period.

dirk digler
05-03-2011, 08:50 PM
While I didn't mind the celebrating and felt like it myself I thought people going down to Ground Zero and celebrating made me uncomfortable and I stated such in the Osama Bin Laden Dead thread.

NewChief
05-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Also:

We're clearly not IGNORANT. I've never seen so many experts on islamic burial tradition, the special forces, and Pakistani politics as I've witnesses in the last 3 days.

Hell, my wife was just filling me in on the gritty details of Navy Seal training. ROFL

ClevelandBronco
05-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Tonight these Canadians told me that our country looked really bad for celebrating and chanting USA. These are the same people who riot after one of their teams beats an 8th seed in the playoffs. Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?

I agree with the Canadians.

Brock
05-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.

Radar Chief
05-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Gee, Canadians bitching about us? That's something new. :rolleyes: Who actually gives a shit what they think?

go bowe
05-03-2011, 09:36 PM
While some have, perhaps, gone overboard in celebrations...this and similar sentiments is just silly bullshit. Unless widespread over-the-top celebrations become a trend lasting weeks, the Canadians and any other like-minded morons should just shut-up their ignorant mouths the hell up.

Osama got better than he deserved; families of 9/11 have, belatedly, recieved a small piece of justice.

Anyone lamenting the emotions of the moment, is a friggin' politically correct pussy. Period.i've heard that friggin' a politically correct pussy can be a lot of fun...

PunkinDrublic
05-03-2011, 09:40 PM
It's just a couple of ignorant canucks opinion. Doesn't make it the majority.

RJ
05-03-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty damn happy bin Laden is dead.

But I do have an issue with treating it like a sporting event. I feel that it''s disrespectful to all the American soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. We shouldn't put them on the same level as hockey players or track and field competitors. To me it is a great accomplishment but more of a somber moment.

I hope I made sense with that.

Iowanian
05-03-2011, 09:45 PM
When you're at the top of the ladder, all anyone below you ever sees is an asshole.

F Canada.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
made sense to me...

Saul Good
05-03-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm guessing said Canadians weren't thrilled with the election results that just came in for Canada.

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Fuck Canada, Americans get shit done and celebrate by fucking the prom queen afterwards.

Canadians....................................?

PunkinDrublic
05-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm pretty damn happy bin Laden is dead.

But I do have an issue with treating it like a sporting event. I feel that it''s disrespectful to all the American soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. We shouldn't put them on the same level as hockey players or track and field competitors. To me it is a great accomplishment but more of a somber moment.

I hope I made sense with that.

I don't know. The fact that Bin Laden had been able to escape, remain alive and uncaptured from us for so long after long 9/11 was pretty demoralizing to this country IMO. At one point many of us (myself included) thought he would never get captured or that he was already dead. I'm the type who cringes at the ugly American stereotype but this is not one of those times. Al Queda was taunting our inability to capture Bin Laden for years and it was one of the things they rallied around. Killing Bin Laden is awesome news and it feels ****ing awesome.

KS Smitty
05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Because death is not a cause for celebration. Whether it's radical Islamics celebrating deaths of Americans or Americans celebrating deaths of Islamic radicals.

I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. - Mark Twain

notorious
05-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Good Ol' America Jr.

Hot women. Decent Beer.

Always there for a good laugh.

PunkinDrublic
05-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Because death is not a cause for celebration. Whether it's radical Islamics celebrating deaths of Americans or Americans celebrating deaths of Islamic radicals.

I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. - Mark Twain

If we had captured him and not killed him the reaction would have been the same. It was very demoralizing not being able to find him for so long and the fact that we let him get away.

KS Smitty
05-03-2011, 10:17 PM
If we had captured him and not killed him the reaction would have been the same. It was very demoralizing not being able to find him for so long and the fact that we let him get away.

The reaction would have been the same for the radical element. I also know that many people (not just Americans) were happy to see him die and as an American I am proud that we found him. I also believe that killing him was the only option available. As Iowanian said when you're at the top of the ladder all anyone below you sees is an asshole.

teedubya
05-03-2011, 10:34 PM
#1 reason is because most of the world thinks/knows that 9-11 was an inside job, created by the Powers that Be, along with Israeli Mossad. So, they look at Americans as blind sheep who believe anything the US govt and Mainstream media throws at us, as gospel. Who did 9-11 most help? The security industry, the military industrial complex and Israel.

That is one reason.

#2 reason, is Bin Laden has been dead since late 2001, early 2002 and has put out ZERO videos, audios or speeches in YEARS. HE was on dialysis in late 2001. Bush himself stated he was probably dead, as did several others on NINE different occasions. This is the 9th time OBL has "died".

#3 reason, is the Mujahideen, which became Al Qaeda, was created by the US CIA to combat the Soviet Union in the 1980s... we trained them, armed them... they fought in caves and eventually broke the Soviet Union economy due to endless wars that go on forever and costs infinite amounts of money... which is also happening to us. The war on terrorism have cost over $7 TRILLION, so far. We are close to enjoying the same fate as the USSR with our economy.

#4 reason, is the Jingoistic idiots with bloodlust.

#5 reason, is the Obama administration needed a big win in a big way.

#6 reason, is they THREW THE FUCKING BODY IN THE OCEAN IMMEDIATELY? REALLY???

go bowe
05-03-2011, 10:49 PM
I don't know. The fact that Bin Laden had been able to escape, remain alive and uncaptured from us for so long after long 9/11 was pretty demoralizing to this country IMO. At one point many of us (myself included) thought he would never get captured or that he was already dead. I'm the type who cringes at the ugly American stereotype but this is not one of those times. Al Queda was taunting our inability to capture Bin Laden for years and it was one of the things they rallied around. Killing Bin Laden is awesome news and it feels ****ing awesome.this...

go bowe
05-03-2011, 10:53 PM
#1 reason is because most of the world thinks/knows that 9-11 was an inside job, created by the Powers that Be, along with Israeli Mossad. So, they look at Americans as blind sheep who believe anything the US govt and Mainstream media throws at us, as gospel. Who did 9-11 most help? The security industry, the military industrial complex and Israel.

That is one reason.

#2 reason, is Bin Laden has been dead since late 2001, early 2002 and has put out ZERO videos, audios or speeches in YEARS. HE was on dialysis in late 2001. Bush himself stated he was probably dead, as did several others on NINE different occasions. This is the 9th time OBL has "died".

#3 reason, is the Mujahideen, which became Al Qaeda, was created by the US CIA to combat the Soviet Union in the 1980s... we trained them, armed them... they fought in caves and eventually broke the Soviet Union economy due to endless wars that go on forever and costs infinite amounts of money... which is also happening to us. The war on terrorism have cost over $7 TRILLION, so far. We are close to enjoying the same fate as the USSR with our economy.

#4 reason, is the Jingoistic idiots with bloodlust.

#5 reason, is the Obama administration needed a big win in a big way.

#6 reason, is they THREW THE FUCKING BODY IN THE OCEAN IMMEDIATELY? REALLY???thanks for dropping in ari, your takes are always highly entertaining...

please, continue to enlighten us poor sheeples...

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 11:05 PM
thanks for dropping in ari, your takes are always highly entertaining...

Someone has to do it.

teedubya
05-03-2011, 11:18 PM
thanks for dropping in ari, your takes are always highly entertaining...

No prob, Browe... I know it's hard to shake 70 years of indoctrination. o:-)

ChiefsCountry
05-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Fuck the rest of the world.

Bewbies
05-03-2011, 11:30 PM
I love this place.

go bowe
05-03-2011, 11:38 PM
No prob, Browe... I know it's hard to shake 70 years of indoctrination. o:-)jeeze, it started seven years before i was born?

that's some indoctrination...

KILLER_CLOWN
05-03-2011, 11:49 PM
jeeze, it started seven years before i was born?

that's some indoctrination...

You Old Geezer!

SNR
05-03-2011, 11:56 PM
teedubya is Ari? Daaaaamn.

teedubya
05-03-2011, 11:59 PM
teedubya is Ari? Daaaaamn.

Yep. And Osama has been dead for years.

America fuck yeah.

donkhater
05-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Big surprise, but I agree with the Canadians.

To explain my feelings: Osama needed to die. The world is a better place without him. That being said, the death of a bad person doesn't make me want to shoot off fireworks, drop confetti, and hold a pep rally. Maybe that's insulting to the people who died as a result of his evil. I hope it isn't, but if it is... I can't really change the way I feel. I don't blame the people who reacted the way they did (I understand that it's partly human nature), but it strikes me as just... improper.

Edit: That being said, rioting over hockey is ignorant as hell.

I agree completely.

RedNeckRaider
05-04-2011, 05:35 AM

I love that quote~

mlyonsd
05-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Nobody was out in the streets celebrating here.

I think it is different for people in NY and DC though since they point blank lived through it.

Screw the Canadians that are whining about it. We're keeping the Stanley Cup again this year too.

blaise
05-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I remember Canada booing our National Anthem at hockey games. Fuck them.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 08:31 AM
There is a Faux news report that says Osama died in 2001 and there is one that says he was killed the other day. Why is one more believable than the other?

BucEyedPea
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
There were also reports earlier that OBL was in Pakistan repeatedly.
That AQ was no longer in Afghanistan but Pakistan.
There was even one that he was in a villa in Pakistan. ( I think this one was speculative though but people invent information where it is lacking.)

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Does anyone else remember about a year before the coming election, and a little bit after 9/11, Bush came out of the blue saying that we found Saddam and he was going to be hung?

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 08:44 AM
There were also reports earlier that OBL was in Pakistan repeatedly.
That AQ was no longer in Afghanistan but Pakistan.
There was even one that he was in a villa in Pakistan. ( I think this one was speculative though but people invent information where it is lacking.)

It amazes me that somethings get looked over and are not even taken into consideration.

blaise
05-04-2011, 09:15 AM
People typing Faux news is one of the most tired, stupid things out there.

Bewbies
05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
People typing Faux news is one of the most tired, stupid things out there.

Cheneyburton!

Radar Chief
05-04-2011, 09:19 AM
There is a Faux news report that says Osama died in 2001 and there is one that says he was killed the other day. Why is one more believable than the other?

I believe it more only because the President has a lot more to risk by claiming this now than unnamed sources from the past did.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Thats another thing I don't understand. Alot of people hate the pres, I'm not saying you do because I don't know how you feel about him, and they think he's terrible at everything. Fox reported OBL died in 2001 and then the pres said it the other day, and the same people that hate the pres believe it this time but don't bother to look at the other report. What makes a source credible?

Radar Chief
05-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Thats another thing I don't understand. Alot of people hate the pres, I'm not saying you do because I don't know how you feel about him, and they think he's terrible at everything. Fox reported OBL died in 2001 and then the pres said it the other day, and the same people that hate the pres believe it this time but don't bother to look at the other report. What makes a source credible?

I thought I just explained that. The President’s name and face are riding on the idea this is true. He has a lot more to lose than a nameless FOX source.
If it helps any I thought the guy was dead and buried under tons of rock at Tora Bora back in ’01 too.

CanadianChief
05-04-2011, 09:53 AM

F$@!ing American Pussies aren't even up for a good old fashioned riot anymore!!!!

:)

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 10:39 AM
I thought I just explained that. The President’s name and face are riding on the idea this is true. He has a lot more to lose than a nameless FOX source.
If it helps any I thought the guy was dead and buried under tons of rock at Tora Bora back in ’01 too.

How many stories are out there about ANY president lying about any one thing? (millions) How many of those are actually believed? (damn near none) His face isn't riding on anything. People are saying that this is bullshit now and I don't think he is in jeopardy of in kicked out of office because of it.

vailpass
05-04-2011, 11:01 AM
DILLIGAF?

ROYC75
05-04-2011, 11:05 AM

I too thought he was buried alive in Tora Bora. It was my theory we were always chasing a ghost for 9+ years.

Maybe the truth will come out ( or already has ), who knows.

Lzen
05-04-2011, 11:44 AM

I have a hard time believing that. I mean, they may have reported something like unconfirmed, sources say. But I doubt they said it definitively. But you go on believing everything MSNBC tells you, little sheeple.

Infidel Goat
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM

Not actually Twain's quotation. Just something that's been popping up on Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social.media/05/03/quotes.twain.mlk/index.html?hpt=T2

Clarence Darrow, of Scopes Monkey Trial fame, expressed a similar sentiment: "I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."

Twain's closest quotation appears to be the following: "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."

mlyonsd
05-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Not actually Twain's quotation. Just something that's been popping up on Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social.media/05/03/quotes.twain.mlk/index.html?hpt=T2

Clarence Darrow, of Scopes Monkey Trial fame, expressed a similar sentiment: "I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."

Twain's closest quotation appears to be the following: "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."

Holy Moly it's IG. This is like a family reunion.

teedubya
05-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Buy the official story, if it makes you feel better. I have no vested interest in taking away any patriotic joy you have from this, which is why I didn't say shit on this here the first couple days.

But, really, eventually you will start thanking us Patriots who have seen through the bullshit for years, and have aided in waking you hardcore sleepers up.

Thinking outside of our belief system is very hard at first. You get mad at those telling the truth, that you feel are kooky lies. Then you mock, and laugh... call names... but then you realize that they aren't full of shit, and that you have been lied to for a very long time.

---
Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001 (http://is.gd/pUvG1O)

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, sad yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik) He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism).
“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary. He has been on ice for nearly a decade! (http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html)

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”
Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:16 PM
I have a hard time believing that. I mean, they may have reported something like unconfirmed, sources say. But I doubt they said it definitively. But you go on believing everything MSNBC tells you, little sheeple.

What the hell are you talking about. I'm one of the last people on the planet to believe the mainstream media

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, sad yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

So you believe this government guy, but not all the others because well, shit, they're government guys. Okay.

Iowanian
05-04-2011, 01:21 PM
What the hell are you talking about. I'm one of the last people on the planet to believe the mainstream media

I know. It's because you're genetically predispositioned to be a douchebag, or you've taken a header at the skate park.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Buy the official story, if it makes you feel better. I have no vested interest in taking away any patriotic joy you have from this, which is why I didn't say shit on this here the first couple days.

But, really, eventually you will start thanking us Patriots who have seen through the bullshit for years, and have aided in waking you hardcore sleepers up.

Thinking outside of our belief system is very hard at first. You get mad at those telling the truth, that you feel are kooky lies. Then you mock, and laugh... call names... but then you realize that they aren't full of shit, and that you have been lied to for a very long time.

---
Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001 (http://is.gd/pUvG1O)

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik) He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism).
“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary. He has been on ice for nearly a decade! (http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html)

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”
Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

Perfect example of "who do you believe". Here you have a man, that worked for the same government that everyone believes is here to protect and serve and that never lies, saying straight up that Bin Laden has Bin Dead and 9/11 was set up, yet people will choose not to see it because of some unknown reason. "Well it said he worked under 3 presidents and he only worked under 2 or he cheated on his wife sooo, or wikipedia and cbs said"

I'm happy that for a day we could all put our differences aside and live as Americans, not white or black or whatever, I just wish it wasn't based on a lie that to this day people will fight tooth and nail to believe when really they can't even tell you why.

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:31 PM
I know. It's because you're genetically predispositioned to be a douchebag, or you've taken a header at the skate park.

So you're calling me a douche because I don't just believe what I'm told. Man, you're cool :thumb:

durtyrute
05-04-2011, 01:34 PM

Wait, aren't you the same lil timmy that said I eat bugers or something like that. Yea I think that was you. Nevermind you

Iowanian
05-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I think you've dropped too much bad acid or something.

I am convinced that your record has a scratch on it.

vailpass
05-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I think you've dropped too much bad acid or something.

I am convinced that your record has a scratch on it.

LMAO