PDA

View Full Version : Poop Sources Describe Bin Ladenís Cowardly Last Moments in Compound

mikey23545
05-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Sources involved in the operation that took down Usama bin Laden told Fox News the terrorist leader acted "scared" and "completely confused" in his final moments, "shoving his wife" at the Navy SEAL who ultimately shot him.

The information helps clarify the conflicting details about what exactly happened toward the end of the 40-minute raid on bin Laden's northern Pakistan compound. Sources who were part of the mission said bin Laden acted in a "cowardly manner" when confronted. Fox News has also learned that while bin Laden was unarmed, he was standing near the door within reach of two weapons -- an AK-47 and a Makarov handgun that are now in U.S. custody. The handgun is a 9mm semi-automatic Russian pistol, standard issue in the Russian military until 1991.

A senior U.S. official also told Fox News that only one of the five people killed in the raid was carrying a weapon and firing. The detail seemed at first to diverge from White House accounts claiming the Navy SEALs encountered resistance throughout the raid and were engaged in a firefight during much of the 40-minute operation. However, the scene was described as chaotic, with U.S. forces encountering barricades and women in the compound screaming and attacking the men.

Another U.S. official said there were "at least a half-dozen weapons" found at the compound. The first person the SEALs encountered at the guest house "immediately opened fire" before being killed, the official said. As the SEALs moved through the compound, bin Laden's son Khaled rushed down from the third floor to the second floor and confronted the SEALs, who killed him.

The U.S. team, in their training, had anticipated that bin Laden had a suicide vest and that the house was rigged. The official bristled at the notion that the compound was somehow an easy target with reports that only one person was armed.

"He was the one guy shot who had a gun in his hand and was firing when he was shot -- other weapons were at the scene," the official said. "When the SEALs reached the third floor, after resistance and physical barricades, Usama bin Laden did not immediately surrender. When someone like UBL who has said he wants to kill as many Americans as possible, doesn't 150 percent surrender, you have to assess as a threat."

Another source familiar with the operation said the first shot fired at bin Laden, when he poked his head out of his bedroom, missed. That detail was first revealed by Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., based on information he got during a classified briefing to members of Congress. Afterward, two different SEALs fired on bin Laden, one hitting his chest and one hitting his forehead.

President Obama, after spending the day in New York City to mark bin Laden's death and meet with the families of Sept. 11 victims, plans to meet Friday with "some" if not all of the SEAL team members who carried out the daring raid. A senior U.S. defense official told Fox News he will meet with members of the team at Fort Campbell, Ky., along with those who flew them to the scene in helicopters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/05/official-1-killed-bin-laden-raid-armed-firing/#ixzz1LVuiOvWL

BucEyedPea
05-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Which edited version is this?

Chief Henry
05-06-2011, 05:09 PM
The Obama ADMN. has changed the story on this raid and kill about a dozen times since Sunday night. This should make everyone even more sceptical of what ever is released about this raid or from WHATEVER this ADMN. ever sasy again.

Donger
05-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I can't really say that I care about the details. While it would be amusing to know that he crapped his pants or begged for mercy, the end result is the only thing that truly matters.

vailpass
05-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I liked this part:

"As the SEALs moved through the compound, bin Laden's son Khaled rushed down from the third floor to the second floor and confronted the SEALs, who killed him."

I can see obl's son running down the stairs yelling at our guys in that gibberish-sounding language of theirs, obnoxious as hell. Without a word one of our guys one-shot-kills him and then moves on without breaking stride. Classic.

mikey23545
05-06-2011, 05:23 PM
I liked this part:

"As the SEALs moved through the compound, bin Laden's son Khaled rushed down from the third floor to the second floor and confronted the SEALs, who killed him."

I can see obl's son running down the stairs yelling at our guys in that gibberish-sounding language of theirs, obnoxious as hell. Without a word one of our guys one-shot-kills him and then moves on without breaking stride. Classic.

I kinda envision Indiana Jone's pistol shot of the sword wielder in Raiders of the Lost Ark...

tk13
05-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I know these guys are probably better under stress than just about anyone on earth... but in such a chaotic scene, with so much on the line, I bet if you asked the guys who were actually involved in the raid, you'd probably get 2-3 different stories, at least.

vailpass
05-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I kinda envision Indiana Jone's pistol shot of the sword wielder in Raiders of the Lost Ark...

EXACTLY what I was picturing, good call. :thumb:

ClevelandBronco
05-06-2011, 05:28 PM
I hope he knew that his son was dead.

mikey23545
05-06-2011, 05:28 PM
I can't really say that I care about the details. While it would be amusing to know that he crapped his pants or begged for mercy, the end result is the only thing that truly matters.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying a nice dollop of whipped cream on top of the strawberry shortcake...

mikey23545
05-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I hope he knew that his son was dead.

That probably accounted for the piss stain.

The shit stain was when he peeked through that doorway and saw the Navy Seal already drawn...

Donger
05-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I know these guys are probably better under stress than just about anyone on earth... but in such a chaotic scene, with so much on the line, I bet if you asked the guys who were actually involved in the raid, you'd probably get 2-3 different stories, at least.

I'd be willing to bet that each SEAL was wearing a video camera and mic.

Hog Farmer
05-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Sorry, but my plan has always been that if anybody broke into my bedroom I'd shove my wife at them. I can't fault the guy.

Rain Man
05-06-2011, 08:02 PM
A detail that I continue to find interesting is the statement that he had 500 Euros and 2 telephone numbers sewn into his clothing.

Now, presumably he wasn't expecting to have American visitors, so does this mean that he has 500 Euros and 2 telephone numbers sewn into every outfit he owns? It seems like it'd be a good idea to buy up stuff at his upcoming garage/estate sale.

ILChief
05-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Is it Usama or Osama?

RNR
05-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Is it Usama or Osama?

I wondered about that also. It was Osama for years~

RNR
05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Sorry, but my plan has always been that if anybody broke into my bedroom I'd shove my wife at them. I can't fault the guy.

LMAO

Hog Farmer
05-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I wondered about that also. It was Osama for years~

Truth is that Osama and Obama were twin brothers. They both agreed to take down America but Obama made Osama change his name to Usama so the world wouldn't put 2 and 2 together.

RNR
05-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Truth is that Osama and Obama were twin brothers. They both agreed to take down America but Obama made Osama change his name to Usama so the world wouldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Well Osama died a failure as Obama is doing a much better job of it~

ForeverChiefs58
05-07-2011, 03:34 PM

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1275565&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1275565/sword-vs-gun.html)

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-07-2011, 03:41 PM
I absolutely love the fact that the last thing this fucker saw in this world was an American pointing a gun at his head

BucEyedPea
05-07-2011, 03:54 PM
I'd be willing to bet that each SEAL was wearing a video camera and mic.

We now know that the actual "snuff film" the administration watched had black outs making hard to really get what was going on fully.

ROYC75
05-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Really, who cares anymore ? We have had so many stories on this and they all end up changing to cover their tracks.

Just saying .....Kinda like the weather, just wait, it will change.

ROYC75
05-07-2011, 04:30 PM
I absolutely love the fact that the last thing this ****er saw in this world was an American pointing a gun at his head

This, he's history and we can move on.

ROYC75
05-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Is it Usama or Osama?

No kidding, he has so many, I wonder if we caught the right one ?;)

KILLER_CLOWN
05-07-2011, 04:34 PM
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/harry-hendersons-loch.jpg

The Mad Crapper
05-08-2011, 10:29 AM
http://www.moonbattery.com/lonely-goat.jpg

BCD
05-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Is it Usama or Osama?
Depends on which network you're watching. Fox says Usama, pretty much everyone else says Osama.

Cheater5
05-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Arabic names do not translate into English with exact spelling; it is a matter of phonetics. Usama, or Osama...machs nichts. You'll not hear an Arab complain "You spelled my damn name wrong!" But you'll have them correct you on the pronounciation.

blaise
05-09-2011, 05:51 AM
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/harry-hendersons-loch.jpg

I think that one's backwards. If they said they killed the Loch Ness monster, people would say it was implausible, and then the conspiracy theorists would say, "They killed the Loch Ness monster and they're hiding the evidence! We have reports from people who know people who saw them do it."

|Zach|
05-09-2011, 06:11 AM
The Obama ADMN. has changed the story on this raid and kill about a dozen times since Sunday night. This should make everyone even more sceptical of what ever is released about this raid or from WHATEVER this ADMN. ever sasy again.

Who knows if this ADMN. will ever get sasy again.

Only time well tell.

Amnorix
05-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Arabic names do not translate into English with exact spelling; it is a matter of phonetics. Usama, or Osama...machs nichts. You'll not hear an Arab complain "You spelled my damn name wrong!" But you'll have them correct you on the pronounciation.

Right, which is also why you have Khadafy, Quaddafi, etc. You're just spelling the word phoenetically.

bluehawkdoc
05-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Really, who cares anymore ? We have had so many stories on this and they all end up changing to cover their tracks.

Just saying .....Kinda like the weather, just wait, it will change.

I thought the raid was to be televised on C-SPAN so the American people could fully understand the process.

Oh, and by the way, leave "Nessy" out of this. She's an ally to all Americans.