PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Funny stuff to help lighten the mood

Dave Lane
05-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Funny stuff no matter your persuasion.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=SND8QF387QJWQMZY&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Ugly Duck
05-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Best post evar. I'm gonna have a sex change operation & then ask Dave Lane for a date. I love him so, SO much.....

craneref
05-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Maher, is a political hack that uses comedy to say whatever he wants then not have to take responsibility for it. He would be perfect for MSNBC, of course he will never work there because of the drastic reduction in viewers and pay he would have to take. I find it funny that he was one of the ones screaming hte loudest about entering a SOVEREIGN coutnry after 9/11 when President Bush was in office, but gave President Obama a big pat on the back for doing the exact same thing. I am glad they made the call to give Bin Laden a extreme dose of lead poisening, I am not goign to faul the President for that, or whacking the Somali pirate. But I am consisten, I think the US should never negotiate with terroists and if they refuse to surrender, send them directly the jsut reward in the afterlife, I believe that NO MATTER who is President at the time. I jsut wish that those liek Bill Maher would have the intenstinal fortitude to do the same thing. But if they did, then they would have to actually admit that you can still be an educated American and be Conservative and maybe even Republican. so my question to Bill Maher is I know that you will ALWAYS be a Liberal hack, but why??

Dave Lane
05-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Crane, just admit you laughed and call it good. He even bashed MSNBC be happy :)

Ugly Duck
05-07-2011, 09:09 PM
I think the US should never negotiate with terrorists... I believe that NO MATTER who is President at the time.

You must be extremely angry at Republican President Ronald Reagan when he admitted negotiating with terrorists after assuring us that he did not. Remember that '87 address to the nation where he admitted it after flat out denying it time & again?

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not." - Republican President Ronald Reagan

craneref
05-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Didn't laugh at all, but then I don't think Maher is funny! As yes, I was diappointed with President Reagan trading arms for hostages. Even he knew it was wrong. I am a conservative American first and foremost and am not afraid to question a President I voted for making a decision that I don't agree with. I know that is against the Lemming effect that goes on way too much these days.

Dave Lane
05-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Maher rocks. Its fun to see an intellectual comedian.

stevieray
05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
You must be extremely angry at Republican President Ronald Reagan when he admitted negotiating with terrorists after assuring us that he did not. Remember that '87 address to the nation where he admitted it after flat out denying it time & again?

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not." - Republican President Ronald Reagan

Baby Lee sure read you like a book, huh?

Adept Havelock
05-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Maher? He's made me chuckle a few times, but he's too far left for my taste. Each to their own.

Some folks get a bit 'tetchy when you point out their idol negotiated an arms deal with terrorists (and a terrorism-sponsoring state). Good ole' cut-and-run Beruit Ronnie.

At least he read his cue cards/telemprompter well. :shrug:

orange
05-08-2011, 07:05 PM
At least he read his cue cards/telemprompter well. :shrug:

There you go, again. Obama reads from a teleprompter; Reagan read to a teleprompter.

You liberal loons are all alike.

Frankie
05-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Maher, is a political hack that uses comedy to say whatever he wants then not have to take responsibility for it.

:LOL:

I don't want to get into another round of crap tossing, but I TOTALLY expected this sentence, almost to the word, as one of the first rebuttals here. This is THE standard first response by our posters from the Right every time a liberal commentator comes up with a statement that's dead on.

Just replace "Maher" with Jon Stewart, Al Franken, Keith Olbermann, etc., etc., etc.

vailpass
05-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Best post evar. I'm gonna have a sex change operation & then ask Dave Lane for a date. I love him so, SO much.....

LMAO

vailpass
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Most misleading thread title ever. Fugging Loon.

Baby Lee
05-22-2011, 07:10 AM
Regular as maid service, as soon as Huckabee leaves the race, . . . Greatest guy ever.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is there anyone on earth guys like Maher love more than a Republican without a hint of power?

Baby Lee
07-16-2011, 02:23 AM
I swear to God, I try and try to like Adam Savage, but the fact is he's Andrew Sullivan's bitchy queen amped to 11. Tries to portray himself as a thoughtful individual regarding diverse areas of human interaction, but in his heart of hearts, regardless the merits of any particular issue, is just catalogueing every homosexual slight to be found on earth and playing the long game of pounding everything said 'slighters' do or say or opine in the future.

philfree
07-16-2011, 03:06 AM
Classic more then funny. Awsome really.

http://youtu.be/WBQ1T1sQQ_E