PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is there an official story yet?

HonestChieffan
05-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Obama killed Osama and we get 72 versions.

I dont really want to try to sort it out and wondered do we have like a final version yet? This is taking me back to the day my son tried to explain away a broken window. There had to be 8 or 9 different explanations to how a rock got through the glass.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pxCQgSphhWE/TcTsI50IjEI/AAAAAAABB5A/4zauH52pZSY/s400/huMAN_natURE.jpg

CoMoChief
05-07-2011, 08:01 PM
My theory -

He was a CIA asset, we worked with him and other Muslim extremists during the conflict with the Soviet Union.

Just like we needed an excuse into WWII because there are millions of dollars to be made from govt contractors, we knew about 9/11 and when it was going to happen, but our govt didn't stop it because we needed an excuse to get into the Middle East so we can control their oil so that China doesn't take control of it. They're the super power in the eastern hemisphere and really are the only threat to U.S. geo-politics.

(***read "The Grand Chessboard" by ZBig Brezezinski****)
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119973.pdf

Once we no longer needed OBL, we went in and killed him. Kept it under wraps, and decided we would celebrate his assassination once the timing was right. If no one was armed inside the building, the SEALS would have drug his ass outa there and he would have stood trial just like Saddam did. That wasn't the case....instead we just dumped his body out at sea and that was that. The original photo was a fake. OBL wife's passport is a fake, the situation room with Obama and staff is grossly staged.

The dollar is failing, the economy is in a free fall, POTUS knew people are talking about the forged long formed birth certificate and Bernake's bogus Fed Reserve speech......BO's numbers were getting lower and lower by the day and he's heading up for re-election...so what better way to booster his poll ratings than let the world know that the boogey man has been caught and OBL is now dead.

durtyrute
05-07-2011, 09:42 PM
My theory -

He was a CIA asset, we worked with him and other Muslim extremists during the conflict with the Soviet Union.

Just like we needed an excuse into WWII because there are millions of dollars to be made from govt contractors, we knew about 9/11 and when it was going to happen, but our govt didn't stop it because we needed an excuse to get into the Middle East so we can control their oil so that China doesn't take control of it. They're the super power in the eastern hemisphere and really are the only threat to U.S. geo-politics.

(***read "The Grand Chessboard" by ZBig Brezezinski****)
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119973.pdf

Once we no longer needed OBL, we went in and killed him. Kept it under wraps, and decided we would celebrate his assassination once the timing was right. If no one was armed inside the building, the SEALS would have drug his ass outa there and he would have stood trial just like Saddam did. That wasn't the case....instead we just dumped his body out at sea and that was that. The original photo was a fake. OBL wife's passport is a fake, the situation room with Obama and staff is grossly staged.

The dollar is failing, the economy is in a free fall, POTUS knew people are talking about the forged long formed birth certificate and Bernake's bogus Fed Reserve speech......BO's numbers were getting lower and lower by the day and he's heading up for re-election...so what better way to booster his poll ratings than let the world know that the boogey man has been caught and OBL is now dead.

but but but.....they didn't say that on t.v

Captain Obvious
05-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Obama killed Osama and we get 72 versions.

I see what you did there.