PDA

View Full Version : Obama Should our POTUS still hang out with people of questionable character issues ?

Pages : 1 [2]

vailpass
05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
If he lowers gas prices he can shoot dice with the wu-tang clan for all I care.

As long as he keeps that mustachioed bitch he married out of sight.

Pitt Gorilla
05-17-2011, 03:38 PM
As long as he keeps that mustachioed bitch he married out of sight.WTF is wrong with you?

vailpass
05-17-2011, 04:08 PM
WTF is wrong with you?

My mistake. I should have said 'as long as he keeps that mustachioed First Bitch he married out of sight'.
Thank you for correcting me. I trust the wind of my words didn't ruffle your meat curtains?

Pitt Gorilla
05-17-2011, 04:33 PM
My mistake. I should have said 'as long as he keeps that mustachioed First Bitch he married out of sight'.
Thank you for correcting me. I trust the wind of my words didn't ruffle your meat curtains?No worries. It was an honest diagnostic question.

vailpass
05-17-2011, 04:43 PM
No worries. It was an honest diagnostic question.

Diagnostic? What sort of diagnoses are you qualified to make? And are you allowed to practice during your menstrual cycle or does that cloud your judgement?

Pitt Gorilla
05-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Diagnostic? What sort of diagnoses are you qualified to make? And are you allowed to practice during your menstrual cycle or does that cloud your judgement?LMAO Love your projection. "As long as he keeps that mustachioed bitch he married out of sight." Yeah, and I'm the one with menstrual "issues."

Donger
05-17-2011, 08:37 PM
LMAO

vailpass
05-18-2011, 12:13 PM
LMAO Love your projection. "As long as he keeps that mustachioed bitch he married out of sight." Yeah, and I'm the one with menstrual "issues."

Smells like fish in here.

ROYC75
05-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Smells like fish in here.

As well as our current administration does.